[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 99 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 18858232395t.jpg (187 KB, 850x1200)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
Updates and Discussion for English and Japanese games, visual novels, RPGs, etc.
Last Thread: .>>3852998

Lists of Yuri Games:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4oc1uvr5vl96m/Yuri (Generally non-VN games)
http://store.steampowered.com/curator/6864182-Hella-Yuri/ (Anything available on Steam with lesbians in it)
https://vndb.org/g1986?fil=tagspoil-0.tag_inc-1986 (VNs tagged Yuri Only)

Yuri Game CGs:
http://pastebin.com/PXKFuZGh

New here? Need a starting point? Try the /u/ recommendation survey results:
https://pastebin.com/WRpxij2k

Related threads:

Heaven Burns Red: >>3859993
Flowers: >>3750379
Granblue Fantasy: >>3607078
Azur Lane: >>3756003
Assault Lily: >>3786036
Neptunia: >>3779723
Arknights:>>3855576
Blue Archive: >>3819708
KanColle: >>3815577
LIly LYric cyCLE: >>3649128
Genshin/Honkai Impact :>>3857498
Life is Strange: >>3720161
Touhou: >>3838716
>>
A Maiden Astrologer Divines the Future is coming out on PC January 25th.
Towa Tsugai to be released on February 16th.
P3P is getting ported to modern consoles for some reason. Xbox, Playstation and Switch.
初夏倾语 - Summer Whisper releases in the the next hours. It's Chinese so get out your translation software.
Neptunia Sisters vs. Sisters is coming out on January 24th.
>>
File: lesbot and lesbab.jpg (393 KB, 1640x1640)
393 KB
393 KB JPG
God I love lesbian robots, I hope the Signalis devs fix some of the game's issues so I can replay it.
>>
>>3867503
What issues are you refering to? I didn't run into any major bugs. Unless you mean adding a happy ending that isn't a fever dream, in which case I agree.
>>
>>3867503
>I hope the Signalis devs fix some of the game's issues
Starting with an explanation on what the fuck happened. 'Cthulhu did it' doesn't work for me
>>
>>3867505
The inventory is way too limited for the variety of items you pick up, even the devs have acknowledged the complaints, though that was months ago.
I think the best solution is to just have your weapon and tool take up their own slot when equipped, the inventory UI already supports this and the flashlight and camera should be permanent upgrades.
Beside that, there's no keybind remapping support and while it plays just fine on controller, I found aiming to be a little wonky on some occasions so using a mouse with the setup I usually have might feel better.
They also need to add camera inversion settings.
That's about it, I think.
>>
>>3867509
>The inventory is way too limited for the variety of items you pick up
It's intentional. Welcome to PS1 era survival horrors. Everything you pick up is in detriment to something else.
>>
>>3867514
While that may be the intention, all devs need to make compromises between nostalgia and quality of life. Some things need to be updated. In the first place the old RE games didnt do that because they wanted to be challenging, but because of limitations at the time. Everything after RE3 has way more inventory space. The RE2make also gives you way more inventory etc.
>>
>>3867514
I know that, it's not the limited space, it's how quickly it fills up. I backtracked to the storage box in that game far more than I did in any other classic survival horror game that I've played. It just feels like it harms the pacing of the game and I don't think my idea to improve it would hurt.
>>
>>3867516
I think the backtracking is also intentional. It forces you to risk the chance of one of the enemies getting back up, so you have to fight it again, or avoid it. Unless you use your very limited amount of flares.
>>
>>3867500
The new Tristia games are supposed to come out this month, I think, but not on Steam yet because you have to have a Steam page visible for two weeks before you can launch a game and there's nothing up yet.
>>
>>3867500
>P3P is getting ported to modern consoles for some reason. Xbox, Playstation and Switch.
Oh I forgot to mention that it also comes out on Steam. It was too obvious.
>>
>>3867518
That's true but in the end, it was more annoying than tense, especially if I had burned the bodies.
RE1 remake has crimson heads that this game clearly took inspiration from and it did its backtracking and inventory better.
The game is great but when you take specific inspiration from older games, it's easy to go overboard with how you interpret that style of game, which I think they did.

>>3867522
Any changes to the dungeon? I dropped the game since the randomly generated rooms were all the same and boring as hell.
>>
File: 1613780829969.jpg (1.09 MB, 3800x2000)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
Choosing this
>>
>>3867525
It is Persona 3. Tartarus being the same type of floors that only change every month is kind of expected. You arent playing the game for the dungeon. It's stupid to expect them to make up entirely new dungeons out of thin air anyway.

That being said I have no idea what changes there will be. They only said it's "remastered".
>>
>>3867529
I just hated having to go there to train and level up so I would be prepared for the boss at the end of the month. It's the one and only thing about that game that I didn't like and it was big enough to make me stop playing.
>>
>>3867536
Persona games are just kinda like that. Dungeon crawling is always the part that drags the most. P3P is definitely better than original P3 or FES about it at least. I just recommend embracing the mindless grind and listening to some podcast or watching a video on the side.

I always just did all the minimum new floors I could and then left it at that. You dont really need to grind out levels like crazy to beat the game.
>>
>>3867521
Haven't people been iffy on the yuri in it? I didn't really keep up with it.
>>
File: 1673382396506844.jpg (459 KB, 1920x2720)
459 KB
459 KB JPG
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/iyos_true_ending
In case people missed it from last thread.
>>
File deleted.
>>3867500
Also news from last thread: Revue Starlight visual novel coming to Switch/Steam in winter 2023. Confirmed to be in English as well.
>>
>>3867536
Once you can curbstomp the randos you'll be set for the boss. Unless it's a month where something weird happens that should only take two weeks at the maximum, which gives you two weeks to slam clams. Getting enough money to upgrade equipment was always my biggest bugaboo.
>>
>>3867559
I didnt consider it news until it is actually confirmed to have yuri in it. Which I doubt.
>>
>>3867563
Several series listed here as news before didn't have confirmations of explicit content. I recall World Dai Star's mobage announcement listed as news and no one took issue with it. And of course you have fanservice games like Neptunia there. So let's drop the double standard.
>>
File: zoom_le02.jpg (237 KB, 960x540)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>>3867578
>I recall World Dai Star's mobage announcement listed as news and no one took issue with it
It was likely in one of the threads that was sniped by an idolfag so everyone was too busy yelling about that to yell about the news.

It's still worth paying attention to things that might be yuri IMO.

>>3867544
I don't know but I think the new games are new so no one knows exactly what's in them yet anyway?
>>
>>3867508
Arianne did it.
>>
>>3867589
>pic
Is that Nanoca and Rafarew? Are we getting a sequel or remaster?
>>
>>3867593
https://tristia.kogado.com/legacy/
>>
>>3867578
Neptunia may be garbage but it does always have yuri fanservice in every game (except the idol spin-off, as usual) and even has a canon kiss or a canon lesbian here and there. RevSzar has nothing even on that level. It's fine to like subtext with no substance, but it's stillö not a yuri game or a yuri related game because you enjoy it.

>>3867589
Well the one I saw announced is a remaster of an old one from 2002. Legacy or whatever? I dont think they will add anything that wasnt there before. So if the original had no yuri then I don't know. Anything can happen, but until it does I find it weird to expect anything.
>>
>>3867617
But I enjoy it too
>>
>>3867622
I can at least say the mobile game moved away from waifufags as time went on and the anime was giving the usual CGDCT level subtext, so it's not as bad as it could be. Just think people are giving RevStar way too much credit. If the Vn has the actual guts to do something beyond subtext I will praise them for sure.
>>
File: 1666844521306.jpg (727 KB, 2287x2138)
727 KB
727 KB JPG
>>3867617
Whether you like it or not it is very much yuri-related. If yuri fanservice is your baseline then Starlight has plenty of it, and that's not even diving into the emotional moments. There's been stuff that's far less yuri-friendly talked about here so you just come across as having a vendetta against the series.
>>
>>3867626
That is not fanservice, that is subtext that doesnt even pass the plausible deniability test.
Neptunia has actual kisses in it as well as legitimate lesbians characters that explicitely lust over girls. it may not be much and it may not even be evenly distributed across games, but it has them.
>There's been stuff that's far less yuri-friendly talked about here
Why is this your only argument? Just because someone does something bad doesnt mean you need to follow suit, right? Aren't you just shitting on your own series by putting it on the same level as things that shouldn't be talked about here?
Generally when people in this thread talk about games that aren't yuri friendly it's because they are talking about something yuri related in it. If RevStar had anything like that maybe someone would have mentioned it by now.
>>
>>3867617
>(except the idol spin-off, as usual)
And the Noire game.
>>
>>3867630
The Noire game ironically gave Noire a harem of girls... in the game with the male self-insert character that she is supposed to have romantioc subtext with. Fucking wild. The self-insert doesnt even play a role for like 90% of the actual game. It feels almost like the devs just threw him in to piss people off, but didnt know what to do with him. If you avoid doing events with him you straight up dont get anything more than basic subtext at the very end of the game.
>>
>>3867634
>this thread links to [insert game title thread]
Yeah because this isnt the thread to talk about them. Those threads exist for fanart and yuri goggling.
>pic
I dont know why you think this level of bait is yuri, but that's up to you.
>>
>>3867642
Even if you cry and piss your pants that all of it is subtext, it's still YURI subtext. Not het subtext, not yaoi subtext, but yuri subtext. If yuri subtext is not yuri-related, then a good chunk of this board would vanish.
Your bad takes and lack of rebuttals aside, my only request is that if you're going to hold the news posts to the standard that it must be explicit yuri with onscreen kisses or whatever only, you apply that standard to every series and not just this particular one that really makes you upset.
>>
>>3867652
given that the news posts are not done by a single person you can't really hold them to any standard. we don't have political officers here.
>>
>>3867500
The news summary is the best part of these threads, so glad to see it return.
>>
File: 104452326_p0.jpg (653 KB, 1000x1000)
653 KB
653 KB JPG
what does /u/ think of
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1728390/Phantom_Thief_Mews_Secret_Prima/
?
>>
>>3867798
I liked the h-scenes. I'd just get it from dlsite directly.
>>
>>3867798
I think I'll check it out.
>>
File: yuri.jpg (2 KB, 468x60)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
was looking at the /u/ banner ad while browsing /v/ and thought it said "/v/ - yuri" so thought i'd pay a visit and complain about the font choice

while i'm here though, what do you think of second life?
>>
>>3867617
New events were confirmed somewhere on the official twitter, on one of the streams I think. I don't think it'll too big an addition though.
>>
>>3867840
>/v/ - yvri
>>
>>3867911
Was yuri popular with the Romans?
>>
>>3867915
I'd say no. It was one of the few things they didn't lift from the Greeks.
>>
>>3867559
They should just port over the mobage and strip out the awful gameplay and call it a VN. I don't understand how these companies can pour so much time, effort, and money into scriptwriting and art and fail so hard at the game part of the game.
>>
>>3867652
The irony is that it is you who has been acting all pissy and offended all the way, while I calmly explained why my personal news post follows my personal criteria. The fact that yours are different does not interest me.
> you apply that standard to every series
Wonderful, I already do. Moving on.

>>3867840
I think people that browse /v/ have no life at all. First or second.

>>3867915
Romans had double standards as you'd expect. Gay men could be pretty open about it as long as they had a obligatory wife. Lesbians weren't really allowed because women had no rights or influence. I'm sure SOME orgies promoted lesbian sex, because decadent Romans tried literally everything, but alas...
>>
>>3867929
Companies don't think they're failing in the game side of things because Japanese players are still super into autobattlers/autoplaying mobile titles. It's usually why when a mobage demands a higher level of attention or interactivity, there's a foreign developer behind it. When more Japanese players start demanding more gameplay, we'll see autobattlers start getting phased out.
>>
>>3867871
Again, I dont even know much about the original, so I just cant comment. Maybe it had yuri subtext that could be made text with a few tweaks... or maybe it is literally nothing as some said. I would honestly find it odd if /u/ didnt know about a yuri game from that era though.
>>
>>3867968
>Wonderful, I already do.
Clearly not considering there is at least one contradiction on your list, but okay. Ultimately news posts can't be policed like that other anon said, I suppose people like you will continue to exclude news they don't like under an inconsistent "personal criteria". Just don't bother posting some weak excuses next time someone makes a follow-up news report.
>>
>>3867984
Oh yeah, want to actually name the so-called exception or am I to infer it from the subtext of your post as in your yuri-less favorite series?
>>
File: bg520.jpg (80 KB, 640x480)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>3867972
It has yuri text, two confession scenes. The second game had more subtext but still pretty yuri, and the two after that were really very bad besides and the fourth one is definitely hetshit too (I never played the third enough to tell)
>>
>>3867994
Oh wow. So it was a total degradation as time went on. Let's hope they preserved the yuri at least for the remaster of the first game then. The trailer showed an all-female party (+ wolfdog) so I cant imagine them shoehorning in het.
>>
>>3867989
I thought you said you were moving on? You'll have to make do with the subtext of my posts, as the matter of news posts is settled for me. At the cost of giving you an adrenaline rush for feeling like you won the argument, I will spare the thread more of these mental gymnastics.
>>
>>3868009
I see, so there is no exception and you just made it up to get a weak last hit in. As expected. For someone seething from every pore you certailnly are talking a lot of shit. Cute.
>>
File: 1661299449484.jpg (94 KB, 792x986)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>3868021
I mean, you literally gave me the option to either fall for your provocation or dip out after I'd already reached a resolution on my original point. Don't get mad when I pick the option that lets me see less slimy bias and inconsistency. It's always the people who say they're moving on that cling the hardest.
>>
>>3868047
Well this just highlights your lack of reading comprehension (strange for someone who only sees imaginary subtext). I said moving on because I was factually correct about my standards being consistent. You claiming I am not thus requires me to point out your obvious lie.
Until now all you have been doing is rage about the fact that people dont think mere subtext that is a joke even within the game and can be replaced with any other friendship banter doesnt convince people that it is yuri. You havent pointed out any inconsistencies and have been dodging the issue ever since you were called out.
But very well, if you are so determined to obfuscate your inadequacy I will let you keep face.
>>
File: me sad.png (974 KB, 1280x720)
974 KB
974 KB PNG
>>3868047
>>3868055
Guys can you just stop? You should both know that arguing like this on the internet never leads anywhere but a pain in the butt. Just accept that and move on, go ahead and kiss and make up.
Please, for me?
>>
>>3868055
You claimed the series was not yuri-related, which is untrue. You claimed that you didn't include it in your news because it didn't have confirmed yuri, despite your list including titles that no explicit confirmations either. Are you shocked that I do not wish to continue to humor someone who argues in bad faith and lies out of their teeth? At the very least, you have not denied at all that you hate the series like I assumed. That is the one thing you've been honest about this entire conversation.
>>3868057
As you wish, I'll drop it here. I don't mind if the whole conversation is deleted honestly. At least whoever walks in here afterwards won't have to read his bullshit.
>>
>>3868057
I already granted anon the chance to leave with a shred of their dignity intact. And they claim to have dipped out, so this one-sided beating is over. I will stay my hand now.
>>
>>3867915
Romans did just about everything they could to convince themselves women had all the self-awareness and sexuality of cattle, so the concept of lesbianism was pretty foreign to them.
>>
>40 new posts since last night?
>was a samurai maiden sequel announced?
>did we finally get details on the convenience store game the artist of Kindred Spirits was working on?
>did the new fire emblem game get an announcement that the protagonist’s hair can be changed?
Oh, it’s just two complete fucking faggots arguing about the news post. Now I don’t know which new game thread I want deleted.
>>
>>3868130
Half the posts arent about that. Don't be a retard and stop making these pointless posts every thread.
>>
>>3868130
>did the new fire emblem game get an announcement that the protagonist’s hair can be changed?
Doesn't she have a relatively inoffensive ponytail during workouts?
>>
>>3868134
it's 4chan, retards and pointless posts are inevitable. complaining about the complaining is just as much useless filler. report it for cleanup, and/or post about something more interesting instead.

Still struggling to find any review anywhere of Maiden Astrologer even though there's sadly already a pirate version in circulation.
>>
>>3868138
Pretty sure it's more about the horrendous color scheme.
>>
>>3868130
The protag's hair in fire emblem becomes more red when you go Shadow the Hedgehog and more blue when you go Sonic the Hedgehog, so it basically can be changed.
>>
>>3867994
>It has yuri text, two confession scenes
Are they accepted?
>>
File: FmEPeRfaEAAAsP7.jpg (239 KB, 1920x1040)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
I just started playing "Conflict Girl" because I saw an anon talk about it a few threads ago. The main character, Nozomi, has a habit of observing her neighbor, Satsuki, as she leaves for school every morning through her bedroom window. Despite attending the same school and being in the same class, Nozomi and Satsuki are not close at all. As an upcoming test approaches, Nozomi's friend reminds her to start studying seriously, which leads to her studying together with Satsuki every day after school. As they spend more time together, Nozomi and Satsuki begin to develop a closer relationship and Nozomi learns a lot of things that she didn't know about Satsuki. She discovers that Satsuki's parents are dead and she now lives with her aunt and uncle. Satsuki also has a traumatic response when she sees someone getting hurt, and she is unable to taste anything at all, but she pretends she can, because she doesn't want to worry her aunt's family.

So far, I am enjoying the game. Satsuki is the only love interest, but the game has 11 different endings, so I expect most of them will be abrupt and bad because lol japan. I am a little scared to see what will happen, but I am looking forward to seeing how the story develops.
>>
>>3868310
Sounds cool. How'd you get it?
>>
>>3868488
dlsite is not hard to use
>>
>>3867559
>File deleted
Hahahahaha. Whatever that pic was, it was really ugly
>>
>>3868310
Did you get the new version with the afterstory? It's a really big addition, actually.
>>
>>3867968
sounds like someone couldn't escape tutorial island...
>>
>>3868591
It was just some generic cover pic for RevStar. The mods seem to agree that it isn't yuri relevant. The "super gay exchange" pic was also deleted alongside the post. It's like I told those shitposters a few threads ago, just because there are girls in the picture doesnt mean it's /u/ relevant or allowed.
>>
>>3868718
>tutorial island
What now, are we talking about Sicily? I'm not Spartacus, I actually got off.
>>
File: FmBSCf_acAAwSX1.jpg (1.01 MB, 1920x1080)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
>>3868591
>>3868959
I'm sure it was deleted because it triggered the idol/antiidolspammer.
>>
>>3868974
Stop it with your retarded imaginary antis and spammers. Not everything is related to your imaginary conflict and nobody got involved in the first place. Nothing else was deleted so you can see the whole convo.
>>
>the inanity of this board.
>>
>>3868175
Rather than hair color I'm more interested in if they've expanded the romance aspect or made it even less significant. Haven't heard anything on that front.
>>3869025
I like how that anon promised to stop arguing and then tries to start it again the following day, such is life in /u/
>>
>>3869025
Crossboarders like you should be lynched.
>>
>>3868175
Oh great binary morality. That's what we needed on top of a bad design and no yuri supports. I guess Three Houses was too nuanced and gay for the devs.
>>
File: 20230113_154107.jpg (379 KB, 1024x768)
379 KB
379 KB JPG
>>3867498
Supposedly in tf2 I would have female classes for each mercenary.
>>
Thoughts on the early Neptunia games? I recall there being multiple allusions to phallic-like objects when I beat the first game way way back on the PS3 so I didn't bother to play the rest. There's a whole bunch of games in the series since so I was wondering if it was worth playing.
>>
>>3869099
There is a Neptunia thread and it is linked in the OP. If you want to poke that hornet's nest then do it there.
>>
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1933660/Demons_Roots/

Demon Roots will be out soon, I heard it has yuri, probably not the kind that I would personally prefer but still yuri nonetheless.
>>
>>3869240
I don't see a yuri or lesbian tag on the DLsite entry, just a lot of het rape stuff and a crossdressing guy.
>>
It's time for the yearly exercise in futility, the mangagamer licensing survey!

https://twitter.com/MangaGamer/status/1614049546526507009
>>
File: Spoiler Image (89 KB, 816x624)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>3869240
The main pairing is two girls and the scenario half revolves around their relationship, should mention that the game allows you to skip all ero scenes too, which there aren't actually much if you just stick to the main story
>>
No adult Yuri game releases?
>>
>>3869250
I'm not even sure what to ask for at this point. I guess I'll put down Kamitsure even though it had some mixed reactions around these parts. I think the dev may be defunct, though
>>
>>3869281
There's Ever Maiden?
>>
>>3869085
Would be cool if they did this for TF3. They gotta do something with the TF IP someday, I can't imagine CSGO will still be profitable in 15 years, people will move on or want something new.
>>
>>3869085
>>3869325
Regardless this is off-topic.
>>
>>3869352
Meh, shipping girls together or speculating about potential gay shit in something that doesn't really exist is okay for two posts, don't worry about.
>>
>>3869370
You did neither of those things.
>>
>>3869384
It was implied by me saying it would be cool if they did that. If they did, then we could ship them.
>>
File: 1670753414143139.jpg (233 KB, 864x1016)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
>>3869388
>let's talk about our fanfiction of the characters potentially getting female versions for some reason so that we can eventually maybe talk about shipping those imaginary versions of the cast with each other
>>
>>3869393
Yeah, let's. Anyway, no need to make a big deal out of it, the conversation lasted two posts, then ended.
>>
File: 327462389.png (2.02 MB, 1800x3100)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB PNG
>>3869395
I'm just making fun of you now. Don't worry your pretty little head about it.
>>
>>3869398
Thank you.
>>
>>3869250
Voted for Ever Maiden, Katahane -An 'call Belle, Otome Crisis.
Even if you don't have anything on your wish-list right now, voting for the sake of proving interest in yuri games will be beneficial for the future.
>>
>>3869546
>Katahane
I'm pretty sure the rights for the translation is held by JAST, and the translation status has been stuck for months. There might be a problem in obtaining rights yada yada. In other words, don't get your hopes up.
>>
>>3869563
>translation status has been stuck for months
It's actually been stuck for years after being declared completed in 2019, and 10mile has gone completely silent on literally everything since then, so something definitely happened to them.
But it's not impossible that poking around may put things into motion again.
>>
>>3869546
>>3869563
Otome Crisis is also by Giga, which already has a relationship with Sekai Project/JAST, so it's probably not something Mangagamer would touch. It's not impossible I suppose, but pretty unlikely
>>
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2118420/Stories_from_Sol_The_GunDog/
I wonder if this could have some yuri on it, trailer seems to imply
>>
>>3869734
based on what, a split second of girls being friends and hugging? to me the style looks like they're not targeting that market at all. certainly no tags suggesting that.
>>
I just found a VN called Kirakira Monstars which seems to be yuri. There is no English translation, but that aside it seems to be cute fluffy SoL. The mixed reviews are apparently due to the Chinese translator or something having made some bad old mysoginist tweets. Irrelevant to the overall expereince, the usual Chinese keyboard warrior nonsense.
I'll check it out later, just wanted to make people aware it exists.
>>
>>3869808
It's not news and has been discussed in the past. The Chinese were right and the creator said he doesn't like yuri and want his next work to be with the same character but het.
>>
I just finished Yurirei again, for probably the fifth time, and I still cried my eyes out at the end.
>>
>>3869820
I wish I had the time to replay it that often. Takes me over 50 hours to do a full replay, including all the apples, drama CDs, and doujin extras. So much goodness is packed into it though so its worth the time.
>>
>>3869844
To be fair, I skipped most everything but the main story, AkiYouka chapters and the extras which I wanted to see again.
Also, though people often request an Ano route (and I understand why), I'd have to be team AkiYuna if the pairs are getting mixed up.
>>
>>3869850
This game doesn't need routes and is better for it. Plus AnoNena is right there in plain sight.
>>
>>3869708
Also Giga is shutting down if it hasn't already
>>
>>3869625
last year they said this
https://twitter.com/jastusa/status/1543707310572244992?s=20
>>
>>3869813
You are aware that this is a Japanese game and the guy in question is from the Chinese staff? He can't be the creator and the reviews who explained it (in Japanese) said something different. I'm just not gonna take this thread's claims seriously as usual then and judge the game on its own merits.
>>
>>3869820
What the hell is even worth crying over in that ending? Are you just being melodramatic? I seriously don't see it. Yurirei is not a sad game at all.
>>
>>3870150
If you can actually read Japanese, it says something different than what you said is something different.

This is from a Japanese review who gives a good review
>この騒動の真の原因はこのゲームの企画担当兼シナリオライターでもあるけっぽし(Ikuhiko Sato)氏の過去の発言が中国の掲示板上で取り上げられたことによるものです
>(Roughly) ...All of these uproar are caused by the game's Project Leader* and Scenario Leader Kepposhi (Ikuhiko Saito) whose past tweets are posted to the Chinese BB.

*企画担当 is roughly "person who is responsible for the project"
>>
>>3870161
Weird reaction to have over someone daring to be moved by art and expressing normal human emotion from playing their favorite yuri. But I guess caring about yuri is really just a distraction from your life affirming catharsis of angrily shitposting on /u/.
>>
Kepposhi has been a drama vent for a while. Those original posts were randomly asking female illustrators 'have you had sex?', saying he can tell if they're a virgin or not from their drawing and other similar things.
>>
>>3870205
Yeah sure, someone is shitposting for wondering how loose your tear ducts are to cry over something that isnt even meant to be sad.
>>
File: excuse me.png (132 KB, 271x637)
132 KB
132 KB PNG
>>3870161
dumbass
>>
>>3870256
Oh now I get it. You're exaggerating because the ghosts moving on made you sad. The only good thing that happened to them since their death. Finding love, getting to have their first time by hijacking other girls body (creepy and disgusting honestly) and then moving on peacefully. Very sad.
>>
>>3870258
Ma'am are you aware that normal humans sometimes cry from joy? Or perhaps that a good friend leaving you forever can be bitter sweet and emotional enough to move you to tears?
>>
>>3870260
Did that anon's post really stike you as having a "I was so happy that I cried" vibe? Well whatever, cry away then.
>>
>>3870263
I'm sorry to say this but I think your emotions are broken if you can't understand that the ending of that game is very emotional and can cause people to cry. I cried too, that's normal.
Now fuck off, Incubator scum.
>>
>>3870267
You definitely give the overy emotional vibe now, I'll give you that.
My standards might just be a rad higher, but who knows?
>>
>>3870267
>actually enjoying yuri in /u/
that was your first mistake, nee-chan.
>>
>>3870336
Or maybe you can enjoy things without crying, but that may be a mistake too now.
>>
>>3870339
No, same here. I just give a short grunt and a nod of approval when I enjoy something, lest I fall into hysteria.
>>
>>3870203
I have no idea what this is about, but that the creator of that game doesn't like yuri is about as retarded as it can be.
If you don't like yuri, you don't try to shoehorn in yuri into every fucking thing you write, especially also doujin games where you have no obligations to anyone. That is a clear case of either "likes yuri and het" or "likes yuri but doesn't think that alone could work/ be popular".

That said, the creator is known for causing shitstorms. A very unconventional person that does whatever the fuck he wants. Calling your brand "white powder" is also a bit of a giveaway there. He is about as controversial as it can be, and probably the wrong writer to read something of for pure /u/ people. Even more for pure het people though, as the girls are almost all at least bi.
>>
>>3870161
It's the yurirei saying goodbye, and Yuna realizing how much she will miss them.
>>
>>3870371
See >>3870258
>>
>>3870372
Hey, you asked, didn't you?
Goodbyes always make me emotional even when they're happy. Yuna cries too and I can empathize.
The Anon you're arguing with said it already:
>Or perhaps that a good friend leaving you forever can be bitter sweet and emotional enough to move you to tears?
>>
File: Fmg8Aa2aYAAKt5e.jpg (243 KB, 1282x752)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
>>3868310
>Nozomi went to Satsuki's house to hand her some photos from their recent outing
>Satsuki's aunt called her to help out in the kitchen
>Nozomi accidentally moves Satsuki's mouse and wakes her laptop from sleep mode, finds a zip file named after her in the dekstop
>she's curious, tries to open it but it's password protected, she entered the date when they started studying together
>zip file opens and revealed a folder filled with guro images

Man, this game is messed up. I guess the whole thing about Satsuki's traumatic response to seeing people hurt is just a lie and she's actually getting off to seeing people get hurt, huh? This game is kinda scary but also hilarious.

>>3868602
Yeah I got the birthday again version.
>>
Damn I wanna play Yurirei again
>>
>>3870342
Not really the point I was trying to make. That other anon said that the Japanese review says it's the Chinese translator that gets the heat. I posted an actual Japanese review that says it's the creator, not the Chinese translator.
>>
>>3870342
>If you don't like yuri, you don't try to shoehorn in yuri into every fucking thing you write
Have you ever considered that yuri sells?
That's why yuri bait exists.
>>
>>3870063
Oh nice, I missed that.
>>
>>3871132
You don't understand the eroge market, do you. That's okay. But you can believe me, if a writer adds yuri to their shit, they like it. The only exception is if the work is supposed to be targeting a Steam release. Then you never know, because short yuri stuff on Steam did pretty well for a while.
>>
>>3871186
>if a writer adds yuri to their shit, they like it
If only.
>>
>>3871271
People are weird; this goes both for writers who sometimes put in the darnedest things that they're not into in the hopes of attracting markets, and players who sometimes invent the darnedest conspiracies to explain what they think writers are thinking. Most of the time it's not that deep. VN writers are not working off the diversity percentile charts to be exactly 19% gay this week, they tend to be more "I had a dumb idea and I chased after it and made it dumber".

even if a writer loudly says "I wrote it because I thought it was hot" you will get people claiming that it was part of some plot to destroy society.

read a funny blog post once accusing a particular yuri game of having invented an entire AU worldbuilding setup solely so the writer could feel less guilty about her cop fetish. might even have been right.
>>
>>3871290
You do realize that you are the only one who's making stuff up about that dude who reportedly spoke against yuri?
It's ironic that not only you think you can speak for all VN writers, but you do it while accusing others of slander.
>>
>>3871305
Huh? Either you replied to the wrong post or you're very confused about the conversation - I don't know what dude you're talking about, I was just commenting on the general subject of whether writers always like things they put in their games, partly due to having had people accuse me of putting things in games for weird reasons.
>>
>>3871305
Stop giving him attention.
>>
In the previous event the Sins entered a watergun survival game competition with the prize being a holiday cruise to a tropical island. During the competition Lucifer used an AI personal assistant called Queen to cheat. Queen was totally devoted to Lucifer, but in the end all the other characters ganged up on her to teach her a lesson about cheating and Queen was seemingly destroyed. Because of this, Belial and Astaroth were able to win.

Now in the next event, Belial and Astaroth are preparing to go on the cruise and there's some cute moments between them as they live together in poverty and they're now getting to enjoy some tastes of luxury. Luci is still mad about losing and gets Leviathan and Belphegor to stow away on the ship with her and try to take it over. When Luci tries to take over the ship, a massive tidal wave destroys it and leaves them wrecked on a deserted island. While searching for food they find an army of monkeys being controlled by an unseen entity, which turns out to be Queen who was able to back herself up on some equipment that ended up also washed up on the island. Queen possesses Belial's body and gets super horny for Luci now that she has a physical body and asks Luci for headpats. Astaroth gets pissed off at this though because she wants Belial back and beats up Queen to get her out of Belial's body. Queen sadly disappears again, but after Belial returns to normal she rewards Astaroth with headpats.

Belial and Astaroth don't get as much attention as Luci's various pairings or even as Satan x Beel, but I really like them as a couple too.
>>
Reminder that Tristia remake and the spinoff just released on DLsite as well as physical, which also has the original artbooks reprinted as a bonus. But the price is steep as expected of modern Kogado sadly.
>>
>>3872780
They issued a statement that the Steam release will be delayed but they optimstically claimed that they think it will launch on Monday which is still impossible unless they're getting permission to bypass all Steam rules.
>>
>>3872780
Come back once you can confirm that they kept the yuri for the first game.
>>
>>3872780
It looks like the book isn't physically included with the game and its actually a voucher to redeem for the physical book which would probably be JP shipping only and so the forwarder costs would suck. Also can't find any preorders on amazon jp so even if the JP version had english options it may be sold out for now. Any idea if this playasia one also going to have the artbook or is it JP versions only? Wish I knew about preordering sooner so I could have locked it in.
https://www.play-asia.com/tristia-tri-tri-bundle-pack/13/70fsxb
>>
>>3873061
That's odd about the artbook. It was a very late announcement so maybe they rushed it and couldn't add it to the packages directly.
>>
https://twitter.com/yulyrical/status/1615926150928424960
New info released about the Akaiito/Aoishiro remasters
>>
>>3873269
https://www.gematsu.com/2023/01/akai-ito-aoi-shiro-hd-remaster-for-switch-launches-may-25-in-japan

I assume only the games will have English and not the drama CDs, so the LE seems a little worthless in that regard unless you can already understand Japanese. I'll definitely get a physical copy though.
>>
>>3872785
It's not really more than minor stuff anyways. Not a game to play for /u/.. or at all, unless they vastly improved the gameplay.
>>
>>3873295
The gameplay is the same, although being in a different engine you can now save scum more effectively which helps with the deadlines. They really should've at least updated it to the Neosphere style.
>>
>>3873307
So still having to run through the entire town all the time, to visit shops one by one. Yeah, not playing that again.
>>
>>3873289
Wonder if it will really have 10 CDs, or if they just cram all the stuff on one disc other than the 2 disc soundtrack. Definitely going to try and get a copy.
>>
>>3873139
The book is oversized so they probably didn't want to actually bundle them. I was hoping to find the book getting an actual reprint so I wouldn't have to buy the game right away but I don't see it listed anywhere standalone. I still can't find any details about how the voucher works either. Importing for $100 just to not get the voucher would suck.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (3.03 MB, 1920x1080)
3.03 MB
3.03 MB PNG
So if anybody cares, I just finished Path of Midnight Suns. It's a short,charming VN game with a battle system (which is janky and a bit buggy ngl).
You play from the POV of 2 characters. The game switches back and forth between a guyMC and a FeMC; Faratras. The FeMC has one female love interest, Rya.
Surprisingly they can get together relatively early in the game (but pic is endgame CG tho, that's why I spoilered it) and will sometimes comment on stuff happening as a couple (teasing each other, getting jealous, being protective), which is a nice touch. Since usually these VN games have pre-set dialogues on their common routes.
Story is also pretty interesting. Had some twists and turns that made me engaged enough to finish it all the way through.
Like I said the battle parts are a bit torturous desu. Constant slowdowns, and I even got stuck when the UI doesn't pop up sometimes so had to alt+f4.

If you can stomach that and playing as a dude half the time (you can make him a loser cuck btw if you're into that), I'd recommend it.
>>
>>3873917
Looks interesting. Thanks, anon!
>>
File: 1674234833019643.png (112 KB, 922x746)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
Where is the yuri version of that patch?
>>
>>3874041
Fujos wanted Persona games to let them date boys as maleMC since the beginning of time, This was inevitable. Unfortunately there arent as many yuri fans in that community. At least femC has two canon lesbian options, unlikle maleMC who has no same-sex options. These modders can only cope by stealing from femC.
>>
>>3869250
Last call for the licensing survey, it closes tonight apparently.
>>
>>3872783
Shockingly they apparently did manage to bypass the rules somehow:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2244160/Tristialegacy/
>>
>>3874093
The male MCs social links suck so we’re not missing much really
>>
>>3874466
So I presume there is no original yuri ending or something?
>>
>>3874041
here are some mods that rewrite mitsuru and yukari's social links for the femc, making them romantic.
https://gamebanana.com/mods/397359
https://gamebanana.com/mods/397870
>>
>>3874560
Now to find a way to make these compatible with the Steam version...
>>
>>3874466
Steamdb has entries going back 2 months which is probably how they were able to do it.
>78.73 for both
Kogado pricing is insane. Gives me more motivation to just import a nicer physical copy since it costs the same as this.
>>
>>3874560
Holy shit thank you.

I only occasionally come to /u/, but you guys are hella based and never disappoint.
>>
>>3874587
>you guys are hella based and never disappoint
That's something you'd indeed only say if you came to /u/ just once in a while.
>>
>>3874596
I come from /v/, my standards are low.
>>
>>3874597
I think anon was refering to your particular choice of vernacular.
>>
>>3874636
No, I was in fact referring to what anon said. He's lucky he came during a slow spell and didn't have to witness one of the frequent spergouts.
>>
>>3874647
This is 4chan, you cannot escape autism. /u/ is one of the saner boards. Ironically crossboarders cause the most negative stir in these threads.
>>
http://sukerasparo.com/lernado/
Kotonoha Lernado demo is available until the end of the month. It's basically just a way to learn esperanto though, doubt it has unique story in it.
>>
Ok so I'm an absolute pussy. Like almost pissed myself playing gone home pansy. Does Signalis have jumpscares? Do you think a wimp can handle it? That horror tag is honestly the only thing holding me back.
>>
>>3874916
It's more pyschological horror than jump scare horror. I don't know what type of horror you hae the most issues with. Generally survival horror games are the easiest to cope with because you are allowed to fight back, so I think most people can handle Signalis. Unless Resident Evil 2 scares the shit out of you it might be fine.
>>
>>3874772
There must be some sort of cabal of nee-sans secretly planning to take over the world by releasing Esperanto learning yuri games.
>>
File: 1658598630476.jpg (398 KB, 2048x1422)
398 KB
398 KB JPG
>>3874916
I avoid horror games and I was quite fine with this, in fact I even turned off the lights to immerse myself better. In my opinion the most rattling part of the game is the music that plays when you encounter enemies. Maybe turn that down in the settings so you don't get spooked.
>>
>>3874093
>At least femC has two canon lesbian options
Which ones?
>>
>>3874975
Aigis and Elizabeth. Although the later's romantic aspects got neutered in the femC route, despite what anons here often claim.
>>
>>3874981
>Although the later's romantic aspects got neutered in the femC route, despite what anons here often claim.
I’ve never completed MC romance with Elizabeth, but I’ve completed FeMC with Liz and a guy, and I’ve completed MC with a few girls, and other than Liz’s general spaciness, I haven’t seen any difference in the level of romance displayed with any of the other LIs, so forgive me if I press X here.
>>
>>3875050
What the fuck are you even saying here? Could you phrase it any worse? Guess that's what I should expect from people who post reaction images.
From what I can parse you just wanted to say that you think the femC/Liz romance isnt neutered. But you literally admitted that you didnt do the one thing that would have showed you directly that it was. Playing the maleMC version. They severely toned it down, changed lots of lines and implications. The hotel scene still happens and that is the only reason it is even considered a legit romance option. It's not like the other girls which were turned completely platonic, mostly because most of Liz social link isn't even all that romantic to begin with.
>>
File: Xa6pyr.jpg (2.62 MB, 3840x2160)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB JPG
https://milkplus.itch.io/three-lilies
>>
just finished kindred spirits for the first time
kicking myself for not reading it years ago, but better late than never I guess
>>
>>3875510
Do the apple scenes, drama CDs, and read peg's doujins for nearly another 10 hours of content.
>>
File: shot.png (547 KB, 800x600)
547 KB
547 KB PNG
>>3875511
i did mean finished. i really didn't think i'd end up enjoying it as much as i did, but drama cds and manga are next on my list because of it. first i'm hearing about douins however
>>
>>3875514
>i really didn't think i'd end up enjoying it as much as i did
I'm just so glad it got made
>>
>>3875516
Right? I'm just sad more didn't end up happening with it. There's the Drama CDs, and then basically nothing. I guess some things are just supposed to end. It's gonna be Full Chorus' 5th anniversary in a few days too.
>>
>>3875511
>>3875519
I'm still waiting for my Anno route...
>>
File: ever maiden.png (580 KB, 680x383)
580 KB
580 KB PNG
>>3875514
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/recipes_for_two
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/summer_recipes

>>3875519
Full chorus update was a miracle and its success is likely helping motivate the wave of yuri remasters happening now. And yet Ever Maiden is still not translated somehow. Really don't get it.
>>
>>3875514
i have located the doujins, they're added to the list

>>3875531
but thank you anyways anon
>>
>>3875519
Anime adaption when
>>
>>3874093
>>3874975
>>3874981
>>3875050
Just an info there is a yuri patch for P3P for Elizabeth too.
Not sure what it restores though.
>>
>>3875510
Who was your favorite couple and why was it YoukaAki?
>>
>>3875607
Instead of telling us that it exists you could have just linked it. We know that there are patches for the PSP version, they were already posted. Are you talkinng about something for the Steam version?
>>
>>3875628
No its made by the guy that made the other 2 patches.
https://gamebanana.com/mods/395135
>>
>>3875071
I’m sorry you can’t into English, sis. To repeat myself in shorter words, I’m saying that I’ve played through a few of the het romances and Elizabeth’s gay one didn’t seem all that different in the level of romance shown. So while I haven’t done her route with a male MC, I choose not to blindly trust your word without real evidence.

Was that a bit easier for your tiny brain?
>>
>>3875609
I dunno, honestly. YoukaAki probably got the most laughs out of me, and were the most enjoyable story to read, but I'm a basic bitch and a bit of a sucker for the childhood friend hook so probably YunaHina.
>>
Decarnation is a pixel-style horror game that's supposed to be out soon-ish; heroine starts off in a lesbian relationship. It's a horror story so I doubt it's going to go into many happy places, but eh ... technically lesbians.
>>
>>3875782
interesting find, but where are you getting "soonish" from? i don't see any sign of a target date anywhere, even on the dev twitter.
>>
>>3875789
I think "early 2023" was mentioned in the outro of the demo. Certainly 2023.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (81 KB, 640x480)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>3875688
Not the anon but your English is horrible and you are being petty. You can easily check the social links on YouTube (female and male). You don't need to trust anyone nor should anyone need to spoon-feed you information that is readily available online (or really, obvious to anyone who played the game).

Liz in Minako/Hamuko's route is considered canon because should you choose "....." in the "What am I to you?" question she asks you at the very end, the famous "You spent time alone with Elizabeth." is displayed by the end. And it's still very heavily implied that she loves you as a girl and that you slept with her. However as the video in

>https://gamebanana.com/mods/395135

shows, Minato's is way more on the nose with the romance.

I wonder if Atlus toned down the romance to make it different and subtle as an artistic decision on how they perceived homosexual romance as handled in real life or if it was a decision to cut down homosexual content. While Atlus's history with LGBT representation has its highs and lows, judging by Persona 5, sadly I have to be a bit skeptical that FemC's gay routes were toned down with good intentions in mind even if the production teams shifted around through P4 and P5.

And I know, PQ and PQ2 exist but I'm shelving them now since the discussion would go off rails.

>>3875609
(pic rel) They're are also my favorite couple! Really this is making me want to replay it again. I never saw anything beyond the game, there's a drama CD and doujins(?) then? Huh.
>>
File: cover.jpg (631 KB, 1424x2000)
631 KB
631 KB JPG
>>3875815
Also a manga, though it focuses on new characters, with some of the old characters as a supporting cast.
>>
>>3875815
More than that. Much more. There's two doujins by Peg, the game's artist, and then a handful of others by other authors. Some lewd, some not.
For the Drama CDs there's four one-hour long drama CDs, two focused on two pairings each, one focused on the broadcasting club, and one focused on yuna, hina, and ano. Then there's ten shorter ones that add up to an hour and a half. So all in all a little less than five and a half hours total. And that's just for the drama audio. There's also short clips packed with each main CD of most characters that are intended to be used as phone alerts (cooking timers, wake up timers, go to bed timers) plus a soundtrack release packed with the broadcasting club disc that has sachi, megumi, and yuni speaking about the music every now and then.
MangaGamer translated all of it as video files with still images displaying as the discs go on. The main four volumes are DLC for the original release, while the ten shorter ones are included with Full Chorus.
And >>3875817 explained the manga.
>>
>>3875758
HinaThumbsUp.jpg
>>
>>3875758
>YunaHina
Wow that IS basic bitch energy. Probably the worst and least justified pairing in the game. I always thought it was horrendously set up and boring. And considering I love every pairing in this game, me being this harsh is actually quite extreme. I wouldn't go as far as saying YunasAno is the one true way to go, but they definitely had more chemistry and more set-up.

I guess the thing that holds YunaHina back the most is that they dont feel romantic in the least. It's a mother/daughter relationship coated in childhood friends to lovers paint. And unlike most couples that had lots of time over the year, they just get shoehorned in last minute so Yuna wont stay single and the ghosts can have a reason to do creepy possession sex.
>>
File: sarasa.jpg (221 KB, 816x624)
221 KB
221 KB JPG
>>3869240
Just finished this, the backstory of the main couple is genuinely awesome but it does involve some (unavoidable) tough het shit, definitely not for the faint of heart, another two girls are also in love with the main character
For what is worth (somehow major spoiler) they get a happy ending
>>
>>3875815
>I wonder if Atlus toned down the romance to make it different and subtle as an artistic decision on how they perceived homosexual romance as handled in real life
Definitely giving them too much credit. The Aigis romance is very explicit and even tailored to femC. And my guess is that Aigis being not human, emotionally stunted and her role can be summed up as basically "Love MC", they just felt like it was a curiosity they could indulge with an open relationship.
So yeah, if you just compare the het romances, the one real lesbian romance and then Liz, it is clear that Atlus are fuckheads.
>>
>>3875841
> it does involve some (unavoidable) tough het shit
They always have to ruin it, don't they?
>>
>>3875840
You're right. Not enough time is spent on them and their relationship in the game and it basically relies entirely on "they had a strong friendship before the story started and this is the next step."
But it doesn't mean that I don't like the pairing.
>>
File: onsen.jpg (144 KB, 571x515)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>3875844
The setting is just really grimdark, you can avoid 98% of the het which is honestly way more than I expected, and I'd even say the yuri is worth having to put up with those few scenes, but then again I *really* love the main couple
And these sprites are the cutest thing ever
>>
>>3875848
I just absolutely despise when they force this kind of shit on the player. It always feels like they are missing their audience. Or maybe they dont, as Japanese otaku never have an issue with porn games shoehorning in het rape scenes for the hell of it even in yuri games.
I think most of these games would lose nothing by just making that shit optional or like a lose condition. I will gladly reload a save 100 times and grind my way to a higher level or take a huge detour as long as I have the OPTION to avoid hetshit completely.
This being baked into the backstory makes it even worse.
>>
>>3875851
I totally get it, and it sucks because you can tell the writer really likes yuri (beyond the party members, the game is filled with gay interactions here and there), but maybe because of the market, or because people have grown desensitized, it just works that way
>>
>>3875859
I just dont get the need to force it. Sure the creeps who want to see lesbians get raped by guys exist and can be catered to... optionally. The kind of fucks who want this shit will seek it out if you give them the option. Isn't that enough? Porn games or adult games need to learn that different people have different sensibilities and that options always satisfy a broader audience.
>>
>>3875861
I dunno, there's plenty of people on here who will froth and rage about how options ruin everything and how they would never play a game that gave you choices instead of pure lesbianism. Others complain that options means you're obviously doing a half-assed job on every possibility except one and therefore the rest are a waste.

Personally I like options, but it's surprising how controversial the idea can be.
>>
An anon says a game forces het and then recommends it for the yuri. Does anyone have any self respect left on this board or is it just trolls talking to trolls now?
>>
>>3875867
I appreciate trip reports about games I have no intention of playing. The information is useful for decision-making.
>>
>>3875848
>you can avoid 98% of the shit when wading through this sewer but not all of it
No thanks, that's a hard pass.
>>
File: nep games.png (78 KB, 457x325)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
Should I? They are pretty cheap and the only nep games I haven't played (besides the Noire one).
>>
>>3875911
I consider myself a Nepfag, and of those 3, I only played the Senran crossover one because I heard the other two were trash shovelware.
The Senran one imo is more of a "Buy on discount" title too, even if for the yuri, because its such a barebones game.
As mentioned, the yuri content is quite light. The interactions I do remember is Vert being thirsty for the new loli (but she's paired with one of the new shinobi girls) and Yumi lusting over Asuka for some reason (weird that it wasn't Homura going for Asuka like usual). Some NepNoire but only for a cutscene or two.
>>
>>3875911
I'll be real with you, I didnt even know Top Nep existed. Aside from Producing Perfection (pure trash male self-insert game with no redeeming qualities) you dont really have to worry about Nep games varying in quality or /u/ content... they all have very little and just kinda waste time if that's what you need. You played all the Nep games, you should know what spin-offs are like. These arent any more elaborate than the Blanc game or the Sega Girls game etc.

>>3875915
There are also two original characters made for this game who basically confess by the end. Still a barebones game, like all the Neptunia spin-offs.
>>
>>3875866
That's not the same thing, although those people are morons too. I am talking about a damn porn game where you can pick and choose what content you want to see in the moment. Not to make new content, just to set flags that let you avoid scenarios.

Of course in the case of the game you recommend it wouldnt be possible to separate shit from a backstory I guess unless you just have the option to skip scenes, but that doesn't undo that they are canon which is still crap.

In general it's really not worth playing regardless of how much you like the main couple. Sorry.
>>
>>3875531
it hasn't been out for a full year and if they do translate it eventually, it's probably a good call to wait. there are going to be new CG and updated/extra scenes for the PS4/Switch versions which could be included in a localization (there's precedent for this being a thing with liar-soft at least)
>>
>>3875965
Didn't hear that they were adding more in the console version but that would make up for the wait I guess. Just hope it isn't going to be console CGs exclusive like fatal twelve or seabed.
>>
>>3875943
>In general it's really not worth playing regardless of how much you like the main couple. Sorry.
You're replying to a different anon, in any case I just wanted to give a quick sum-up, my job is done
>>
>>3876044
Thanks, Superman.
>>
>>3875911
Top Nep is just space harrier but neptune easy and very short i finished it in something like 15 minutes try it if you're a neptune fan also there isn't really any yuri in it
>>
File: 1674348958905957.gif (241 KB, 100x100)
241 KB
241 KB GIF
>>3875911
I feel like nothing ever changed about the Nep situation, you play the Re;Birth trilogy and then Megadimension VII and that's it, might as well ignore everything else. For such a iconic weeb series, it sure sure failed to keep the ball rolling
>>
File: 20230124185219_1.jpg (806 KB, 2560x1440)
806 KB
806 KB JPG
damn this bitch doesn't mess around
>>
File: tracksuit roulette.gif (500 KB, 308x553)
500 KB
500 KB GIF
>>3875839
>>
>>3876365
More like, you play the first three games, get disappointed by victory 2 and call it a day.
Rebirth was already garbage. They outsourced that to one of the worst devs in existence.
Not like Nep games were ever good, but fuck did Felistella make everything 10 times worse on top of doing nothing more than recycling shit. Going through that gameplay for the story was a real pain in the ass.
Cyberdimension was okay though. Thanks to Uni being bugged, but that made it a nice little 10 hour game with a relatively fine Nep "story" and some /u/.

The sister one seems to be relatively well received for now, which is strange. Maybe I'd jump the gun, but I just bought the not /u/ related Devil May Cry bundle.
>>
File: NepNowa.png (836 KB, 640x805)
836 KB
836 KB PNG
>>3876920
I dont get where all the fuckheads came from that hate on VII. VII is literally better than any of the prior games. It has the best gameplay out of the 4, the slickest animations, the most explicitely gay character, some shipping for NepNowa, UniGear and entirely new pairings. It even has the best new character outside of the base repeating cast, Uzume. She may not be awfully gay, but she is more interesting than literally every new character introduced in any game before or after.
My guess is that the people who actually think there is a better game are "But the OG Neptunia was daaarker" dumbasses or the MKII apologists.

For yuri the only ones that have anything to offer at all are Re:birth1, MkII/Re;birth2 and VII. If we count spin-offs then there is the Blanc + Neptune one and the Senran Kagura one (though that one isnt gay because of the Nep parts). I'd have to really stretch to say the Sega or Noire spin-offs have yuri themes too (the Noire one only if you can even stomach the self-insert that you can ignore most of the game).
>>
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2162950/A_Maiden_Astrologer_Divines_the_Future

it's up, no reviews yet
>>
>>3876927
>I dont get where all the fuckheads came from that hate on VII.
>the most explicitely gay character
>some shipping for NepNowa, UniGear and entirely new pairings.
I think that's the reason, you don't have to forget the other part of the fans of the series, they are a bunch of idiot waifufags who think that all the girls are their personal harem and even some of those people haven't even touched the games.
>>
>>3876954
Ok, but I'm explicitely talking about /u/ and other yuri hotspots. VII seems to be constantly shat on by specific groups in these corners.
Before VII the only actual gay characters tended to be DLC with almost no plot involvement (like RED in the OG Neptunia, who in fact kisses IF and is 100% lesbian in all games she appears in). Not only does VII also have a gay ass DLC girl in MillionArthur, but K-sha is the only out and about lesbian in an actual plot of a game that confesses and actively pursues romance. Of course the game ends without Noire never resolving that, because the devs are cowards, but it's something.
The only other time a confession even happens between main characters is UniGear in the Blanc spin-off and they immediately pretend it didnt happen because it was just sleep-deprivation talking or something.

m just utterly non-plussed by people who didnt even suffer through these mediocre games telling me how the only one with any effort to it whatsoever is the bad one. Then again there are people who think Victory/Re;Birth 3 is the best because the like Iris dominatrix spiel and confuse it for yuri.
>>
File: DshjP0sU0AAK2oU.jpg (179 KB, 1200x675)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>3876960
I shit you not most of the normies think Uni and the male robot is the canon ship when it comes to VII. Most of the fanbase are fucking retarded and anti-yuri.
>>
>>3876973
Steamax? He is just another stalkerbot in the line of many. They dont even show any level of reciprocation from Uni, but have explicitely several events where UniGear are gay together. I guess they never to got the endgame bonding events in the first place... or as you said, anti-yuri, But I dont care what wiafufags think so you really dont need to tell me all their stupid takes. My issue is with yuri fans, playing Neptunia games for the yuri, telling me Re;birth 1 and VII are trash despite having more material than most Nep games.
>>
>>3876976
Most yuri fans get gaslighted by the waifufags screeching about the male fish and the robots and don't even give the game a chance.
>>
File: 1658071563666.jpg (542 KB, 2560x1440)
542 KB
542 KB JPG
>>3876927
>not mentioning 4GO which is by far the gayest of the spinoffs, and even gayer than most of the mainlines
>>
>>3876976
>Steamax? He is just another stalkerbot in the line of many. They dont even show any level of reciprocation from Uni,
yes, but the hetfags are always going to pretend very hard that the het is something existing and canon in this type of franchise.

Neptunia in the same way as Senran Kagura or other similar series, rather than cowardice in the yuri field, it is more a case of really incompetence on the part of the staff and the people in charge, it is not that they do not know what yuri is or how it works, but that they are unable to implement it satisfactorily or well.
>>
>>3876927
VII had:
-A first arc where you fight the same boss so often in a row that the chars even lampshade it. This isn't an excuse.
-A second arc, where they constantly completely reset your inventory and money, making it a fucking gigantic pain in the fucking ass to play
-A completely retarded final act, story-wise
-New characters nobody needed. People came for the main goddesses and sisters, meanwhile they added like 8(?) new chars? Even more? Who even remembers them all. Pointless.

There's more than enough to dislike about it. Yes, the battle system saw minor improvements, as did dungeon design and it's probably the first Neptunia with good BGM (amidst all the shit recycled one), but it didn't make the gameplay good to the point the rest doesn't matter. Not like I'm playing Nep for that. But the reason I do play it for, Victory 2 was weaker than Victory, and Victory already had a completely shitty second half. In VII the most enjoyment came from some of the DLC cutscenes of all things.
>>
>>3876976
>>3876981
>just another stalkerbot in the line of many
>don't even give the game a chance
I mean, I agree obviously, but isn't the fact that there are many stalkerbots in the first place kind of a good reason to avoid it?
If you think about it, all of the robots are glorified faceless males the likes of which you always find in het doujins, the girls can't stand them but they always get to fawn over them or have romcom situations for the sake of self-inserting otakus.
It could be bearable if at least the yuri was consistent or something, but by today's standard it's literally scraps of seemingly random fanservice with only a handful of good scenes across the entire series, and the gameplay certainly doesn't make up for it either.
Can you imagine if this was a manga series instead? It wouldn't even be allowed in the releases thread.
>>
>>3873917
I just finished it. A really fun little game. Even the battle system isn't that bad, since on the lower difficulty settings you AoE delete every mob encounters in 1 turn.
>Surprisingly they can get together relatively early in the game and will sometimes comment on stuff happening as a couple (teasing each other, getting jealous, being protective)
It was cute but it made the CG scene with all the "b-but we're both girls!" and "I was hiding my desires" talk a little jarring.
Also I got miffed by Shiori still thinking Farratas and Suzaku can be a thing after a month or two of Fa acting gay as fuck with Rya.
>>
>>3876929
Not yuri.

https://twitter.com/yulyrical/status/1618448431978250243?t=iq0qw45kGVR0J1lQ34tLLA&s=19
>>
>>3876982
It isnt gay for any of the actual main cast, though. I struggle to remember ANY moment for the CPUs. I guess it could be put on Senran Kagura crossover tier.

>>3876989
>same boss
Neptunia recycles bosses like they want to keep the world eco-friendly just by the sheer force of not creating more asssets.
>some irrelevant shit about inventory
This really isnt the kind of game where that should matter.
>a retarded final act
Ah yes, unlike those other Neptunia stories with a great final act like.... none of them. VII actually did some interesting things with the Zero and Heart Dimension and Uzume's "sacrifice" had real emotional impact, something I cant say for literally any other Nep game.
>but whyyyy would they add NEW characters?! We only want the same old regurgitation!
You are the reason we are stuck with the status quo for eternity. The Gold Third girls actually were really interesting and despite the hetfags trying to do some shit with them, Affimojas and Steamax were funny villains. Human Big Nep is a really interesting new angle to take for her character and can even directly overlap with our Neptune. Financier actually becoming a proper character did a lot for Blanc's supporting cast.

You seem so sweaty and desperate to see flaws everywhere when the game is just plain superior to all the predecessors. Especially fucking Victory. Are you kidding me? Victory is hot garbage, even admitted and lampshaded by the devs. Most of it is a total mena-spirited drag and the plot goes nowhere until the very last hour of the game. Holy shit.
>>
>>3876992
I think you just didnt play the games. The stalkerbots get barely anything at all. And they always go after the Lastation sisters specifically. Anonydeath is just a trans allegory without even the hint of a chance to be accepted by Noire. Brave was just a "rival" for Uni in MkII that she respected. Steamax... is just an otaku ninja. Uni barely gives him the time of day and he is a punching bag. He is also not really creepy compasred to abominations like CFW Trick, his entire thing is even that he cant fight the party properly becuase he overheats from interacting with girls. He is that pathetic.
Honestly I think you are projecting way too much on these bots and blow their parts out of proportion. As far as antagonists go most of the focus is on Gold Third, Arfie and Kurome (all female villains with some depth (except Arfie)).
>>
>>3877106
uh, sis?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01015758.html/?locale=en_US
the patch is only related to some nudity, hence the "not necessary for yuri fans" part
>>
>>3877116
>It isnt gay for any of the actual main cast, though.
80% of Vert's dialogue is about how much she wants to fuck Bouquet.
>>
>>3877137
I... really dont see it that way, but I guess it's subjective. It feels like they never know what to do with Vert.
>>
>>3877132
I'm still supremely confused whether there's any actual romance or just girls hanging around and maybe getting their tits out
>>
>>3877132
>A person who does not appear in the main story will appear, and it will be a hetero (visible only) development . If you can't accept anything other than yuri, don't apply the patch, or don't play after the end credits.

unfortunately it looks like >>3877106 is right, this is just vague girl friendship followed by het
>>
>>3877162
What were they thinking? Disgusting
>>
>>3877162
They confirmed it's a het scene with a nameless male, abort everyone. Glad I never got this developer's earlier game
>>
File: 5yuna.jpg (1.09 MB, 1920x1200)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
Happy 5th Anniversary, Full Chorus.
>>
>>3877128
I did play the games though, and judging by your reply you didn't even read my post.
>>
>>3877233
Ano and Hina both look good with ponytails.
Ponytails are the superior hairstyle.
>>
>>3877162
>I'll make my het character have subtext yuri in the vanilla version so everyone is totally going to be happy
Amazing, it's like Kirara series getting het spin-offs, what could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>3877162
>From jp players
>Person is a self insert
>Scene makes no sense since they literally just show up
>Is there for people who want to insert into Yuri
Fuck this developer with a rusted pipe and hope they enjoy the subsequent fallout from this
>>
>let's top Blue Reflection Sun by pulling the same stunt in one game
>>
>>3877321
You can choose not to apply the patch - think of it as non-canon fandisk.
Blue Reflection Sun on the other hand is unavoidable official entry.
>>
>>3877316
>>3877323
This is Hinako Note 2.0
>>
>>3877323
Also, Hibike and Amanchu are actually yuri, you just have to think of the second season and onwards as non-canon.
>>
>>3877325
Those seasons are canon continuations
>>
>>3877327
You're missing the big picture, it's not the actual official material that matters, it's your mental gymnastics.
>>
>>3877329
Fandisks are always non-canon fanservice from the circles/devs, newshit.
Blue Reflection Sun on the other hand is an official sequel from Gust.
>>
>>3877330
>I decide what official content is canon and what isn't!
Thanks for seeing it my way.
>>
>>3877324
Explain?
>>
>>3877331
stop embarrassing yourself
>>3877174
>Glad I never got this developer's earlier game
why would you do that? their earlier game has a trap main character
>>
>>3877334
It's self-explanatory. And a better (worse?) example than Blue Reflection Sun.
>>
>>3877331
Stop feeding the apologist.
>>
>>3877335
That's their second one, their first one was yuri I think.
>>
>>3877341
Nothing I've seen indicates that there's het in hinako note so I'm confused
>>
>>3877341
>>3877342
>>
>>3877347
Author made a bunch of het art of them on twitter.
>>
>>3877347
The artist draws the girls getting fucked by faceless men on her pixiv fanbox. Also featuring the most off-putting nipples ever committed to paper.
>>
>>3877347
Maybe anonymous was talking the Hinako Note artist who opened fanbox to publish r-18 art of Hinako Note characters.
>>
>>3877347
>Series ends
>Makes hetshit porn
I was better off not knowing about any of this. Yea this 100x worse than anything else
>>
>>3877162
Wow, this is almost Studio Elan levels of bait and switch, I'm feeling sorry for everyone who doesn't find out beforehand.
>>
>>3877378
If there was actual yuri in the main game then we could just ignore the shitty patch as non-canon but apparently there's never any romance or confessions anyway, just girls hanging out together being subtexty.
>>
>>3877389
Honestly what really bothers me is the way that was answered, something that shouldn't be asked in the first place, it's their duty to properly report that content instead of giving such a weak warning and then complaining that no one gave the thanks, as if explaining the content of the patch is optional.

>>3877354
nah, it's just the author being a pervert and honestly HN as a series was always weak in the yuri part, just shipptease all over the place and no couple to get involved with, if the author had made explicit yuri content with their characters in the fanbox , no one would be talking about it (which was actually done)
>>
>>3877390
Where are you guys finding the Creator response cause their Twitter has been silent.
>>
>>3877378
Elan never did a bait and switch. No matter how many time you post this bait you will just be corrected. Give up.
>>
>>3877392
this is the only answer:

>>3877106
Like I said, it's a very weak response.

this other answer doesn't do it any better.
https://twitter.com/yulyrical/status/1618478202300813312
>>
>>3877392
I think someone's getting confused between the game's creator and a reviewer.

The person asking for thanks is just a reviewer who operates a yuri site.
>>
>>3870401
Tell us more anon pls
>>
>>3877316
From what I've seen the game isn't even yuri... Just female friendship bullshit. Not sure why it's even being recommended by a yuri reviewer.
>>
>>3877492
If a yuri reviewer didn't tell us this, we'd be stuck asking around still trying to figure out if it was yuri or not. It looked yuri, the devs marketed it as yuri.
>>
>>3877517
It just seem to be one tweeter and the official store calling it "yuri", most likely the marketing team is just being fucking retarded and don't know what yuri is. Even without the r-18 patch there is a line that the MC has a boyfriend in the game.
>>
>>3877394
>he doesn't know
>>
>>3877546
there are no he's on this forum, neesan.
>>
>>3877397
He sounds like a self-entitled prick, not surprised in the slightest.
>>
>>3877555
so, you DON'T want reviewers to tell you when developers have hidden het in their games?
>>
>>3877557
Read the discussion before joining in.
>>
>>3869813
Should we make a list of these shitty bait games, so that other people can avoid them in the future?
>>
>>3877570
You're complaining that a reviewer is a self-entitled prick because he complained that everyone was mad at him for answering their questions about what was in the DLC.
>>
>>3877586
I mean I'd be mad too if a "yuri" reviewer is shilling a bait game like that
>>
File: shop_item_amazon.jpg (144 KB, 720x517)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>3877304
Can that really be called a ponytail? Hina doesn't really have enough hair for it.
>>
>>3877546
>just making shit up as usual
You arent fooling anyone.
>>
>>3877580
The game in question is not bait though. It's just straight up yuri. Not only is this alleged het game never being made, it would also not be a canonical sequel, it would just be an alternate take with the same characters.
I know nuance is lost on most autists here, but keep it in moderation would ya?
>>
>>3877534
The question is if all the hetshit is focused on MC and the rest of the cast is gay, but I doubt it.
>>
File: tuiuti.png (12 KB, 692x104)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>3877675
There's no yuri at all, even hella yuri rejected it.
>>
>>3877675
Allegely no one is ever explicitly gay, they just like each other a lot
>>
>>3877678
Hella yuri is hella lax with their requirements lately too, so this is pretty damning. Damn curator is a minefield now.
>>
>>3877690
It still gives a decent frame of reference, just need to a little more research on top of it to confirm what's being said, like with all secondhand information.
>>
>>3877692
There's been a rash of kind of dodgy releases and a lack of good high-profile ones lately but that comes down to what comes out on Steam and there's not much exciting scheduled any time soon.

There's something called Halloween in Hollywood coming up but it looks very budget
>>
>>3877703
Good Luck Baby will probably be out in a couple of months if that counts. Ebihime mentioned a yandere game but that looks like gamejam stuff.
>>
>>3877690
I wouldnt say that. The informational reviews tend to be reaching, but that's why they arent recommended. If it says that there is a lesbian side-couple in a game then it's just a lesbian side-couple. It doesnt say the rest of the game isnt het. And even then just clicking on the page of the game should tell you everything the curator review didnt.
>>
>>3877673
>You arent fooling anyone.
Agreed.
You, on the other hand, are fooling one person.
>>
>>3877886
Your mom?
>>
>>3877887
Way over your head, anon.
>>
>>3877897
Well yes, I'm a shortstack
>>
https://twitter.com/yulyrical/status/1618860047546855424
Now I feel bad for that reviewer.
>>
Will GrimGrimoire Once More be yuri or will it be censored? Place your bets.
>>
So in the end, is the Tristia game worth it?
>>
>>3877950
i can't imagine paying the price they're asking; maybe if it goes on a big sale?
>>
>>3877886
I fooled your sister last night.
>>
No art of Peppermint and Korsica yet?
>>
>>3877943
Is there a reason to be concerned about censorship?
>>
>>3877943
It will turn Amoretta into a they/them because Homunculus and to a certain crowd that MUST mean she's non-binary. That's my bet for the dub.
>>
>>3878029
It's 2023 so yes.
>>
>>3878053
It's 2023 so people are more supportive of gay relationships.
>>
File: 1651831895224.jpg (155 KB, 438x1063)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>3878053
Unless some company or dev has a history of censorship, I'm not gonna worry about it until it actually happens. Constantly worrying about it feels like it'd be draining.
>>
>>3878067
Not for anime games.
>>
>>3878071
Usually it's not even the company/devs. The true evil are the localizers. I won't be surprised if this >>3878052 becomes a reality.
>>
>>3877950
I'm only considering it if they added a yuri ending.
>>
>>3878079
That's not censorship though, that's trying to be hip with the youth. Different set of worries.
>>3878072
Even for Japan a lot of bigname franchises are being pestered to add gay options or undo previously removed options nowadays.
>>
>>3878094
The hip with the youth thing is as insidious as any censorship. I'd rather the game have a 'they're very. VERY good friends (winky face)' than catering to the loopy parts of the alphabet soup people.
>>
>>3878127
You are just an idiot. It's hilarious how the only reason you are even here is that you happen to like lesbians, but if you didnt you would be using the same arguments against every outlet that wants to push for more lesbians in media. It's just such such a shallow basic bitch mentality full of hypocrisy.
You are the fringe, no need to try and separate the fringe from itself evne more.
>>
>>3878135
Oh yes that definitely shows the depth of your thinking, neesan.
>>
>>3878136
Don't care. Go back to >>>/lgbt/
>>
>>3878135
Right, there is the boogeyman. It says a lot about (You) that your first reflex to stress is to call someone a tranny. Can't handle when someone calls you out, eh?
>>
>>3878139
Why did you reply twice to the same post?
>>
>>3878147
Wrong. People here will call that out as het, and rightfully so.
>>
>>3878143
Because despite what you want to delude yourself into, not every post that calls you an idiot is the same person.

>>3878147
Literally nobody said anything close to that.
>>
>>3878150
Nah, there's no way there are more than one GBT defender here.
>>
>>3878152
I'm sorry that you are too brain damaged to see that LGBT are quite connected and that it is common for them to look out for each other, but that isnt even the point. Anyone can tell that hypocritical statements like the one in question stink. You are just one random fetish (lesbians) removed from other het males screaming at all-girls anime for not having male self-inserts and bashing anything with yuri in it. Oh those evil alphabet people always trying to get more content, right?
>>
>>3878154
Looks like I'm right after all. Once again, go back to >>>/lgbt/
>>
>>3878156
You have never been right about anything in your miserable life. You just keep missing the point.
>>
>>3878079
>Usually it's not even the company/devs. The true evil are the localizers.
Same shit different toilet. You clowns are always making up hypothetical scenarios about games that aren't out yet to get mad about. People were outragemongering over the Persona 3 and 4 ports getting "relocalized" and that turned out to be a nothingburger as well.
>>
>>3878171
And those games are getting roasted on major news outlet for being outdated and problematic
>>
>>3878173
Exactly. And let's be real nobody cares about GrimGrimoire so they have even less reason to change it.
>>
>>3878173
Are they? I haven't heard anything. Care to share?
>>3878156
You literally said you were happy to have the lesbians removed from games as long as you could avoid having nonbinary characters too.
>>
>>3878094
Different anon, but that is STILL changing the intent of the original creator, which is that Amoretta is and identifies as a woman.

But that is assuming they even touch the script and voice acting. Would be was cheaper just to reuse what they already have. And afaik they only add new gameplay stuff, not story.
>>
>>3878179
They inserted some 21st century gender identity nonsense into 13 Sentinels. Into the part that takes place during the 1930s.
>>
>>3878188
And nobody cares. Why are you even talking about /u/ irrelevant games here?
>>
>>3878094
Big name, yeah. Vanillaware isn't remotely big name. Also an anime game, which a lot of the western industry seems to hate these days. And the most important part why they are gonna change some shit is the ending: Where Lillet explicitly says that Amoretta still looks like she did years ago (a teenager) while Lillet is a grown woman. And then there's the other student/teacher romance in the game, but that's not relevant to this board, but still 'problematic' as it were
>>
>>3878190
Because people care even less for that one than GrimGrimoire, the latter being at least a cult classic. So the whole "nobody cares about it" excuse doesn't work.
>>
>>3878195
13 Sentinels did decently and is fairly popular for its niche. Nobody fucking knows GrimGrimoire. But the fact that you feel the need to mention het/non-/u/ games doesnt help your case.
>>
>>3878194
Ah, okay, I see the issue. I still don't think it's super-likely because that's something that you'd have to go further into the game to have an opinion about rather than it being an up-front obvious issue anyone could see by looking at the game (which is what causes most of the censoring), but I see why there's a possibility.
>>
>>3878199
>Nobody fucking knows GrimGrimoire.
Yeah, so many people don't know about or played it that Atlus decided to invest into remaking it.
>>
>>3878203
Remaking/re-releasing old games is their thing currently if you havent noticed somehow. "Cult classics" are often milked for their non-existnet cult followers to no avail, because companies mistake something being old for it being classic.
>>
>>3878188
That wasn't a port of a 15 year old game. GrimGrimoire already has a translation and there's no reason to think they'll change it unless you're desperate to get mad at something.
>>
>>3878188
Late reply, but the character who makes the binary joke is from 2100.
>>
I see it was already mentioned in the thread, but no hurt to say again:
>>3867500
>A Maiden Astrologer Divines the Future
is NOT /u/. Zero level.
And generally its just crudely translated boring trash.
DO NOT waste your money and time on this.
>>
Has the retarded thread spammer been dealt with? Because otherwise prepare for him to make a new thread again soon. He did it on page 8 last time too. You know the drill, if he deletes half the OP we need to make a proper thread.
>>
>>3878739
Speaking of the OP, her tears were my light isn't a free game anymore, but is still listed as such in the pastebin.
>>
>>3879022
Well cant exactly change the paste anymore. It's been pointed out for many differtent reasons that the rec survey isnt very good. It's just a thing for absolute newbies to take a gander at, so don't worry too much about the details.
And any game is free if you want it to be.
>>
>>3879031
I mean, we could make a new paste, but nobody really wants to go to the effort of running the whole survey all over again.
>>
>>3879022
There still seem to be free versions available according to VNDB, just not from the old itch site
>>
>>3879051
It's not fee on itch or Steam, so I dont think it's accurate anymore. But I do know that it's free on torrent sites.
>>
>>3879054
I didn't mean torrent sites, I meant google play and http://sandbox-adventure.com/her-tears-were-my-light.html
>>
File: 1674945491931620 (1).jpg (128 KB, 971x1024)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
Hi-Fi is actually really good. A can't believe we got a real Yuri couple
>>
>>3879144
do you mean https://store.steampowered.com/app/1817230/HiFi_RUSH/ or something else?
>>
>>3879144
is this just some kind of meme joke to piss off /v/?
>>
>>3879189
No, Peppermint (brown girl) has a crush on Korica (red one), confirmed in game and reinforced by the ending cutscene. They're not officially together as a couple by the end, though
>>
>>3879282
So much or the 'real yuri couple' then.
>>
>>3879283
The true yuri couple lives in our hearts
>>
So, new thread needed in a few days. What's newsworthy?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.