[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 80 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Previous Thread: >>3820264

Upcoming Releases
VTuber Legend 3: 01/23/23
Yurukowa : 1/24/23
Urasekai 1/24/23
Stella Step: 1/25/23
Banno Skill no Retto Seijo: 1/25/23

Recently Released
Vtuber Legend 3
HibikiVamp 10
MagiRevo 6
YuriTama 2
Adashima 10
>>
>>3848687
Miku Ito and Moe Toyota? Nice.
>>
>>3874921
This mistake has been around since the previous thread, but it's Adashima 11 that recently came out, not 10.
>>
>>3874972
Same for YuriTama, it's the 3rd volume, not the 2nd. There is also "VTuber Legend 3" both in upcoming and in released. Mixed japanese and english titles and the terrible american format for the date. No useful links and no link to the new thread in the previous thread. This probably isn't the usual OP but it's the idiot that keeps making early threads without giving a single fuck about them just for trolling.
>>
>>3874921
I need to start watching MagiRevo.
>>
>>3874974
Could just be a mistake?
>>
>>3874921
I'm really looking forward to Otherside Picnic. I wonder where the story will go from here since they dealt with the main threat so far in the previous volume.
>>
>>3874992
That the one with the Honeyworks OP/ED?
>>
>>3874974
He is mixing japanese with english releases
>>
>>
>>3875000
Such an error.
>>
>>
>>3874972
>>3874974
OP of the previous thread here. I wasn't always the one to make the threads, I just picked it up a few months ago (maybe a year at this point?) and kept the format the same as the previous thread makers. That is, English translation releases (upcoming and recent) in the OP, followed by the unofficial translations post, and then a post with new and Tsuzuri twitter.
Personally, since I'm European, I always wanted to change the date structure, but I decided to keep it the way it had always been for consistency's sake and because nobody really cares.
>>
>>3875012
With that out of the way, this is how the OP would have looked like if it was done in the way the previous ones were.

Upcoming Releases

Adashima 10: 1/17/23
VTuber Legend 3: 01/23
Majo no Tabitabi 9: 3/21
HikkiVamp 4: 4/18
MagiRevo 4: 4/18
Watanare 1: 5/9
Omaegotoki 5: 1/2/79

Recently Released
HikkiVamp 3
MagiRevo 3
YuriTama 2
Adashima 10
>>
List of light novels with official translation and ongoing fan translation
https://pastebin.com/MZ7AzvKk

Sneikkimies (AdaShima PDFs and R18 oneshots)
https://sneikkimies.github.io/

Omae Gotoki PDFs
Vol 1 - https://www.dropbox.com/s/gtlb99v5urdn2yv/Omae%20Gotoki%20ga%20Maou%20ni%20Kateru%20to%20Omou%20na%20Volume%2001.pdf?dl=0
Vol 2 - https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ljhp3dy2d85ica/Omae%20Gotoki%20ga%20Maou%20ni%20Kateru%20to%20Omou%20na%20Volume%2002.pdf?dl=0
Vol 3 - https://www.dropbox.com/s/yfbxtksjsph2wdc/Omae%20Gotoki%20ga%20Maou%20ni%20Kateru%20to%20Omou%20na%20Volume%2003.pdf?dl=0

Completed unofficial English translations:
Clash of Hexennacht : https://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Clash_of_Hexennacht
Puppetmaster : https://www.oolongmochi.ca/puppetmaster/
>>
>>3875013
>>3875015
Thanks.
>>
>>3875013
January releases (unconfirmed included)
https://twitter.com/TsuzuriYuri/status/1609203297977524227

As someone who only cares about japanese releases I'd like to see them in the OP too, if you write them in kanji it will also be clear which one are the japanese ones and which ones are the english ones.
>>
File: Fm08Il1acAAKMuv.jpg (1.66 MB, 3558x1998)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB JPG
Other news:
Magical Revolution anime currently airing!
https://tenten-kakumei.com/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twyYWvBQHEc

I Favor the Villainess/I'm in Love with the Villainess anime adaptation confirmed for 2023
https://twitter.com/wataoshi_anime/status/1602589139685314562
https://wataoshi-anime.com

Hikikomari anime adaptation confirmed for 2023
https://twitter.com/komarin_PR/status/1610953127259168768
https://hikikomari.com/
Outside of Vill's daily ramblings, the PR account has also dropped a sneak peak of the BGM: https://twitter.com/komarin_PR/status/1617142535708606467

Seiyuu Radio no Uraomote/The Two Sides of Seiyuu Radio anime confirmed
https://twitter.com/sayyouradio_prj/status/1605539053356650497
https://dengekibunko.jp/special/sayyouradio/

VTuber Legend anime confirmed
https://twitter.com/Siokazunoko/status/1616014024097030145

Japanese releases for January
https://twitter.com/TsuzuriYuri/status/1609203297977524227

>>3875021
Understandable, there's definitely room in there for both. Might be a bit harder to track both but I'll see if I can remember it for next time.
>>
Spoil me on YuriTama. I just started reading it and halfway through volume 1, I just can't continue it anymore. So far, I'? not liking Yotsuba as MC and her developments with the two girls seems too shallow, like a usual harem anime, heck even her siblings have the hots for her.

Are there any serious romance coming in? I am rooting for Momose Yuna to win and may want to continue if the latest story is in her favor.
>>
File: 1647168970969.png (3.26 MB, 1440x2048)
3.26 MB
3.26 MB PNG
>>3875013
>Majo no Tabitabi 9: 3/21
It's the tenth volume that's being released in March.
>>
File: Tarumi.jpg (14 KB, 236x331)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
Tarumi atleast deserved a pity fuck from Shimamura. I hope she gets a spinoff.
>>
>>3875030
Well, if you don't care about spoilers, a few points:

1. Yuna and Rinka both knew Yotsuba was two timing them from the beginning but don't care.
2. Yuna and Rinka being affectionate with each other was just an act to stop people from constantly asking them out.
3. Regarding Yotsuba she's what some people would call a "scumbag" but unlike some other pink hair harem protagonists she is at least self-aware of it and actively decided to throw caution in the wind.
4. Volume 2 is still in my backlog but from what I understand Yotsuba doesn't agree to date her sisters, but given what genre this is I'm assuming that doesn't mean they stop wanting her.
>>
>>3874921
>Urasekai 1/24/23
Need to get my spoiler force-field up and running.
>>
>>3875030
It's shallow because the story starts when they already are in love with her, you see the actual reasoning later in flashbacks, but yes it's pretty much girls loving her without much justification for it.
>>
>>3874992
>they dealt with the main threat so far in the previous volume
I still think it was a fake-out. If you compare the satsuki the banished to the one that talked to Sorawo at the beginning of the novel there's a pretty clear difference. The one Sorawo encounter was clearly an intelligent, thinking being with unknown, but present goals, while what they dealt with at the end was some sort of blue light apparition, likely the one that had been following them. In my opinion, the encounter at the beginning was probably the first time Sorawo met the real Uruma Satsuki
>>
>>3875185
any idea how long we'll have to wait for the english release? i cant read
>>
>>3875241
I guess that's possible although I wonder how much storytelling potential there would be in Satsuki still being around when everyone seems to more or less have come to terms with cutting ties with her. I guess it could be interesting if she wasn't actually malicious/been possessed by entities of the Otherside and turned out to have some ulterior motives for being all shady.
>>
>>3875246
I think she absolutely was malevolent to begin with. Either she was a creation of the blue-light (less likely) or she had some reason to want to contact them and gain something from them. But if you go and reread the first chapter of Book 7 and compare it to all the other encounters with Satsuki in the series you'll see the difference. She's so incredibly malevolent, but she's also more than just spooky. She is talking to Sorawo in a way the one at the end doesn't interact. In fact, Sorawo specifically wonders if the other Satsuki's she'd seen before were this one or whether they had stolen her form. She even looks at her with her eye and realizes she is completely human. Her quote is: "I focused my consciousness into my right eye. Her hidden nature... was not exposed. At least, she still looked the same. Like a flesh and blood human, in other words. | She was so very 'human'..." I think there's a lot more going on than we've seen so far. There's been a lot of implication that the blue light is trying to create more and more realistic fake people. Even some teasing that Sorawo might be a creation of the otherside. I think Satsuki has been one of their templates for that.
>>
Hatsukoi aite gave me drepression.
It's such a good story, even if a manga/anime is impossible, they should make it into at least a drama. It's too good to let it end here. I said it before and I repeat it, Iruma can describe love and all the thoughts and feels that come with it in a perfect way.
However some stuff is left unexplained, mostly about Chiki/Shiho. What was she doing early in the morning in a kimono in a city far from home everyday in AdaShima 11? Why is she obsessed with JK? What will happen when Umi will graduate? Did she really stop going with JK when she is so untrustworthy that even admitted she tried to fuck Takasora?
Reading AdaShima 11 I wondered about Takasora's scar and I thought she had a fight with Umi or something, but after reading the last volume... was it really necessary? It feels so random, does it refer or imply something I missed? Can she really live and prey short girls with just that job?
RIP nameless girl, you will be remembered as Yaya in this Yayaception.
At some point I thought Iruma could pull a Takasora x Tarumi to pair the leftovers, after all she's not serious with Kotori, she will be just another girl like Chiki's ones, and Tarumi is short herself iirc.
And Iruma is already planning a new series and it will be a love come. He means it will be yuri, right?
>>
>>3875245
I am telling myself a year, but every anon I've heard speak about it is saying much less than that is likely. This will be the first volumes released since I've been folowing the series so I have nothing to measure it against, I think I did check when the previous Eng vols were released and how long they took to be so after the Japanese was released but I have forgotten what the kind of times were.
>>
>>3875248
I wonder whether 8 will have more Satsuki focus and continue exploring that part of the story, like what happened with her, or whether it will give that a rest for a while and go elsewhere. I am still waiting for Palehorse/the US govt/glowfags to make contact with Sorawo and Toriko or just straight up go after them.
>>
>>3875281
Hasn't it been mentioned a few times that Toriko's transparent hand is gradually getting worse? I'm guessing at some point their will be a subplot dealing with Toriko slowly turning into a full-on urasekai monster.
>>
>>3875288
Yeah, in fact I think the manga has just gotten to the part. Toriko notes that the photo that Runa's mother had of her was from when only her fingers were invisible.

Well, at least if Toriko does turn all invisible her girlfriend can still see her. Right?
>>
>>3875030
It only gets worse. I've just finished the 3rd volume and it's easily the worst one.
It's just het level of bad writing, every girl is a non-character that is only pretty and in love with the MC because she's... kind? Now I can understand if she was super pretty and clever and with a good personality that every girl would fall for her, but half the story is trashing the MC for being average, stupid and without friends and yet she has all the prettiest girls falling for her. In volume 3 it's particolarly bad because the one falling in love with her is her childhood friend that she didn't meet since kindergarten but somehow she's been in love with the MC since then but despite that she never kept in contact with the MC, she comes out of the blue after 10 years without seeing the MC but she's in love with her anyway.
The author said at the moment a 4th volume is not planned and this may be the end as well, which makes it even worse because there's no ending the childhood friend said she's gonna steal her away from her lover and will marry her, MC didn't give an answer and then the friend transferred in her class and that's the end of the volume.
But the worst thing is probably that the sex scene was cut out.
>>
Finished Urasekai 8
coupling name is 鵼 now. They had sex...
>>
>>3875715
Summary?
>>
>>3875715
>released 4 hours ago
I hate you.

>鵼
Miyazawa planned this since the beginning, didn't he?
>>
>>3875722
starts with Toriko's birthday. She asks Sorawo to tell her how she really feels about her, until then she won't contact her for a week. Sorawo encounters some fake Torikos with no/strange faces (one hits her with a frying pan), spends a night in the other world, and then goes to Toriko and they have a long discussion about their feelings. There's also a new female character who manages the artifacts and is into the occult
>>
>>3875726
anything addressing Satsuki?
>>
>>3875723
>鵼
What does it mean and what do you mean?
>>
>>3875715
They actually fucked?
>>
>>3875764
they tried the normal way but it didn't work so they used their Otherside body parts to bring in more pleasure to each other
>>
Can't wait to read it, and I'm going to re-read all the previous 7 first. Just need to control myself and not hover over these spoilertags.
>>
>>3875742
It means Nue but it's a kanji composed with the kanji for sky (空 sora) and bird (鳥 tori).
>>
>>3875830
Cute.
>>
>>3875787
What do you mean it didn't work? How do you even eyefuck someone?
>>
>>3875715
Nue
SIGNALIS has ruined that character for me.
>>
AdaShima 10 was pretty good. The part with Tarumi hit me harder than I expected. Neither of them did anything wrong, yet they both suffered. I'm not sure why Iruma keeps saying that volume 8 was the canon ending and everything else is just a side story, all of the future stuff can fit together without anything feeling like it's out of place. Plus that one BD extra story seems like the most definitive ending to me.
>>
>>3875715
Based based based
>>
>>3875657
Thanks. I guess I will not continue reading it.
>>
>>3876314
Maybe volume 8 is just as far as he originally envisioned the story to go.
>>
>>3875726
How do you rate the volume compared to previous ones?
>>
Is AdaShima worth reading after watching the anime? I liked it, but was disheartened when I saw that they adapted 4 whole volumes, and yet it felt like not a whole lot had happened in the anime.
>>
>>3876821
Nope.
>>
>>3876800
For anyone reading for the yuri it will assuredly be the top one so far, since it's all about their relationship. Since there's not much plot progression aside from that, it's a bit of a breather episode, so some people might find it lacking in action, but personally I liked the atmosphere it had. Another winner, anyway.
>>
>>3876821
It's pure fluff and gay sperging. They don't save the world from aliens or anything. There's more development for their relationship in the LNs but if you didn't enjoy the anime then you wouldn't enjoy the books.
>>
>>3876821
That's because the novels are predicated on their internal monologue which the manga and anime had to almost entirely cut out. Try reading them, it's a very different experience. As for romantic payoff, it starts in volume 6 although 5 has the most memorable scene in the series.
>>
>>3876844
Vol. 6 was one long adventure and 7 had to deal with a major plot element on top of advancing other characters so I felt like the relationship development between Sorawo and Toriko slowed down a bit and came to a roadblock where the former had to decide to fully reciprocate the latter. Sounds like volume 8 is exactly what was needed now.
>>
>>3876846
>>3876848
I'm a fan of fluff, and I hated the alien loli, so this sounds good to me. I'll try reading it from the start, thanks anons.
>>
>>3876844
That sounds good, their relationship development has been well written and based on good reasons so far, with logical (for the world and characters) progression and I certainly wouldn't mind a volume which focuses on it assuming Miyazawa keeps the quality as high as it has been. More otherside shenanigans are something I can look forward to next time.
>>
>“Wha—d-don’t, you nutjob! What makes you think that’ll fit in there? D-don’t—you—n-no—no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no don’t no no no no no no no no no no no! No no no…”
>“Just be quiet already, will you?”
Extremely hot. Reminds me of the one part in Murcielago when the nerd was stuffing ping pong balls into the bully's pussy.
>>
>>3876986
I don't know what "that" is but I hope this is not Urasekai. And if it is fuck you too for not using the spoiler tag.
>>
>>3876821
It does get this melancholic and bittersweet feel in the later chapters and even the extra chapters made me do some introspection, the like reveal about the alien's promise to Shimamura. I don't remember reading any other yuri that made me feel that way so at the time I considered it a yuri masterpiece. It's best read with the ost playing.
https://youtu.be/47y1xeYxCkM
>>
>>3876991
>fuck you too for not using the spoiler tag.
Only subhumans read for the plot.
>>
Is there some sort of map for the Shokei Shoujo world? I can’t imagine the locations relative to each other well enough with the descriptions given for some reason
>>
>>3875274
>What will happen when Umi will graduate?
I think that the fact that they're doing mommy play pretty much implies that they're just gonna continue in that direction after her graduation. Even if Iruma writes some side stories about them it's likely that Umi will have to keep Shiho on a leash for the rest of her life while still fearing that the latter might eventually abandon her, but this is just classic Iruma development, they're 100% gonna stay together.
>Tarumi is short herself
Tarumi has always been described as tall, she's gonna die as a lonely cat lady.
>>
>>3877041
You are scum but I believe Miyazawa is not the type to pull a Yoshimura/Piero kind of retarded thing so I guess it's just something out of context like the page about the eyefingering with the word "eye" censored.
>>
>>3877306
Reminder that Tarumi is just Sayaka 2.0 down to hair color, eye color and voice actress and that she'll mention having a girlfriend in the epilogue of Adashima who will be seen in a tie-in manga by Nio Nakatani looking exactly like Adachi.
>>
>>3877376
Is there a name for this trope? "Designated loser bishoujo", maybe?
>>
>>3877376
Maybe lookwise but their personality is not similar at all. Sayaka was never as autistically in love as Tarumi and you cannsee her unrequited crush on Touko as just a nornal teenager thing that later becomes a decent adult, meanwhile Tarumi is on the path to become a lezcel.
>>
>>3877381
That's why we call them Yayas. Yaya Nanto and Yaya Sasame were very hot girls that lost in the end.
>>
>>3877382
Everyone written by Iruma is some degree of autistic. Tarumi will be fine in that setting.
>>
https://store.kadokawa.co.jp/shop/g/g322210001339/
Detarame 4 will be out 3/25
I seem to remember an anon was reading the last couple of volumes in past threads. I think they mentioned that there were at least two girls interested in the MC and she decided she was going to make them both happy or something. Guessing it’s another yuri harem in the making?
>>
File: 97707772_p0.png (3.6 MB, 2985x1752)
3.6 MB
3.6 MB PNG
>>3877301
Not that I remember, but the Grisarika kingdom is in the northeast, the holy land is in the western-central part of the continent, the Mechanical Society is in the east, the island archipelago nation that Pandamonium ate is in the southeast, the messed-up land that turned into the floating continent is in the north, and the land of salt is in the far west on an island. More or less. I just imagine the continent is shaped roughly like North America but with Canada carved out and Hawaii turned into salt.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (565 KB, 4093x2894)
565 KB
565 KB JPG
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.05 MB, 1843x2536)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
>>
File: Spoiler Image (211 KB, 1448x2048)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>>
File: 21.jpg (477 KB, 3060x2160)
477 KB
477 KB JPG
>>3877306
I have to say I still don't trust Chiki/Shiho.

I don't know why I remembered a page of the manga with Shimamura and Tarumi walking side by side and Tarumi being shorter but yeah, you're right, it's the other way around.
But like Shiho will end up with an adult instead of a JK, Takasora can still end up with a tall girl.

>>3877386
I'm still waiting for romance to be confirmed before of buying and reading it.
>>
>>3874684
Currently at ch. 34. It's OK but I'm starting to lose interest. Does the oneeloli in this ever go beyond being a joke?
>>
>>3877426
>>3877427
>>3877428
I'm very excited to see Akari interact with the "real Menou". Extremely desperate for the series to take a sudden turn into comedy where she gets to have a threesome with both of them
>>
File: FaGRKfNaUAAslEA.jpg (1.71 MB, 2303x2941)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB JPG
>>3877556
Me too. I hope Menou and Ivory get into pissing matches over who can be the better girlfriend to Akari.
>>
File: FnJuIH3agAENcIB.jpg (183 KB, 766x558)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>
File: FnJt-_baYAIQQgI.jpg (306 KB, 578x1636)
306 KB
306 KB JPG
>>
Just beat AdaShima 10. Tarumi didn't deserve that. Also I cannot believe how these doofuses haven't fucked yet.
>>
>>3877599
>>3877601
OTP
>>
>>3877610
What strategy did you use against the final boss? I can't go for a top finisher without getting aerial punished.
>>
>>3877762
Buff yourself with a bottle of Tarumi's Tears then use the boomerang when it reveals its weakpoint.
>>
>>3877771
>Using Tarumi's tears to ruin her paintings
Just like my videogames
>>
>>3877610
All yayas were born to suffer.
>>
I read Stella Step at Iruma's recommendation. An interesting read, the author says you can interpret it to be any genre you like in the afterword including yuri, which makes me doubt whether the following volumes will go romantic.
>>
>>3878749
>you can interpret it to be any genre you like in the afterword including yuri
That's a weird comment, care to spoil more?
>>
>>3878749
Teren also recommended it.
That and another called 死亡遊戯 which sounds like a Battle Royale style story. Don't know about it, can't really see myself getting invested in a story where all the characters save the protagonist are presumably expendable.
>>
>>3878749
>the author says you can interpret it to be any genre you like in the afterword
Hard pass.
>>
File: 71zNzwnFCUL.jpg (210 KB, 1057x1500)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>>3878749
I want to believe Iruma but everytime I see this kind of obi with words from another author I can't help but wonder if they're really that person's words or they just paid to use their name and write whatever. I am not going to forget the obi of Kotozaki-san.
>>
>>3877551
It has a harem ending, but the whole story is not that serious. Might just not be what you were looking for.
>>
File: FlvZobVWAAYwULV.jpg (145 KB, 1024x512)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>Young Lady Albert Is Courting Disaster
>Meet Mary Albert, daughter of a rich and powerful duke. With her neat silver ringlets and impeccable manners, she's the perfect young lady. But Mary harbors an unusual ambition—her own downfall!
>On the day of her school entrance ceremony, Mary realizes she's living in an otome game she played in her past life. Not only that, but she's the villainess, destined to torment the heroine, be expelled from noble society, and end her story in ruin. Most would do anything to avoid such a miserable fate, but not Mary! She cheerfully dives into the wicked role she was born to play, setting a course for catastrophe.
>However, not all goes to plan. Despite her best efforts to bully and harass the heroine, Alicia, the gentle girl seems blind to Mary's intentions, even coming to see her as a friend. What must our villainess do to achieve her dreams of doom?!
Does anyone know if this turns gay?
>>
Highly recommend you bite the bullet and devote your spare time to learning Japanese instead of wasting it reading trash like that.
>>
File: nihongo_guide.png (1.06 MB, 1280x2378)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
Based. Learn Japanese.
>>
>>3881359
Basically followed that guide to a T, and yet 1240 Anki hours and much reading later I'm still entirely dictionary reliant.
What gives?
>>
>>3881381
anki hours don't matter. immersion matters.
https://tatsumoto.neocities.org/blog/mass-immersion
>>
>>3874921
Are there novels that feature real sex?
>>
>>3881394
No. Novels are generally fiction.
>>
>>3881385
Sounds like much more of a chore than just using a dictionary.
>>
>>3881381
Read more.
>>
>>3881381
Anki hours are irrelevant I stopped doing them after 6 months and just started reading. The first thing you read is going to be a slog but you get faster and less reliant on a dictionary the more you read.
>>
File: hf2084fjk-ff43.jpg (9 KB, 229x173)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>3881359
>>
>>3881397
>>3881450
I've read enough to collect 23k+ vocab cards and I still find new words in most sentences.
>>
>>3881469
You know you have to review the words in the deck too, right?
>>
>>3881526
I'm finding tons of words that aren't in the deck.
>>
>>3881381
You need to read the equivalent of 400-500 novels worth of text to become fluent. One novel is about 150k 字. Come back once you've got 75 million 字s under your belt.
>>
>>3881530
Totally normal, don't worry. Japanese has a way larger vocabulary than most common languages, 23k isn't that much.
>>
I finished reading the Qualia the Purple novel today. To say it went places would be like saying Marco Polo just went for a short jaunt around his neighborhood. It's hard to discuss anything without going into spoiler territory but suffice to say it deals with quantum physics, optical physics, parallel universes, magical girls, time travel, and the theory of everything. The bulk of the romance in the book was between Manabu and Alice and not between Manabu and Yukari for plot reasons and one of the best parts of the book is when Manabu realizes that one of her parallel universe versions fell in love with Alice, and she realizes she's a lolicon dating a girl who still sucks her thumb. "Oh, man, what do I do? She’s—I mean, “I’m”—in love with a girl—a child at that!" There's also a male character who the girls gush over and Manabu repeatedly insists that he serves no purpose and indeed he never does anything plot-related, but he shows up randomly as a love interest, and for what? To have a guy compete with the lesbians? His character could've been completely deleted outright and it would only improve the book. It's rather gross and weird. I was honestly expecting that Kasoku would turn out to be a "Hatou Manabu" that tried to live her life as a guy to see if that would change anything, because it would be pretty great if Manabu accidentally dated and had sex with herself inadvertently. It would also make sense considering all the other weird things going on. I guess that will just be my headcanon. It was a page-turner and it flowed really well, but I can't really recommend it because it's just too weird and the payoff at the end felt lame compared to the tremendous amount of suffering that Manabu went through. But I guess if you liked Steins;Gate but wanted more yuri it might be up your alley. Also, the serial killer was really hot.
>>
Japan releases for February
https://twitter.com/TsuzuriYuri/status/1620436748164554753
>>
made me laugh
>>
>>3881329
Searching "Young Lady Albert Is Courting Disaster" leads to ANN site with its JP title "アルバート家の令嬢は没落をご所望です"
Searching "アルバート家の令嬢は没落をご所望です" leads to the original webnovel on Narou: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n4499cf/
Looking on the page (translated with google translate so you don't even need to know JP) shows a distinct lack of the "Girls love elements" tag that shows up at the top if the novel has it.

Unlikely
>>
>>3881547
Does that include doing reviews? Because lately I've been reading a lot of Japanese but I only check unknown words with yomichan without adding them to anki.
>>
https://twitter.com/hane_haneusa/status/1620621846533263360?t=j_8CrpaHtYKQ4x2oEbfV_Q&s=19
>>
>>3881901
I can't see that character design and not think of Adachi, but this sounds rather promising.
>>
>>3881660
The hero we need.
>>
>>3881790
Different anon here. I only managed to stick with Anki for about two months, but a few years back I went and binged about 2500 chapters worth of WN series with just Rikaikun (functionally equivalent to Yomichan I presume).

Currently, I read LNs (on Kindle) and manga daily without any tooling (just google or Jisho for lookups).
>>
>>3881692
Thanks. Guess I'll give it a pass then.
>>
>>3881692
Also looking at the covers of the LN and manga it's all the MC with various guys. Pretty clearly a standard otomege isekai work.
>>
>>3881329
As someone who has actually read it, no it's not. It doesn't even really hint or tease yuri like some other series do. General rule of thumb with these villainess isekai is that if it's not obviously and advertised as yuri from the beginning you're setting yourself up for disappointment. I will never get over The Antagonist's Pet, it's left an enduring scar.
>>
Seems like someone asked about Yuri Tama going full harem in the future and Toshizou answered.
https://twitter.com/toshizone23/status/1620765555740536833
"All the girls are capture targets"
So yeah, if you were still on the fence about this and absolutely can't abide harem in any form, I guess you're free to ignore it now.
>>
>>3881602
WataNare 5 for sure and
>>3881901
>>3881921
>百合小説
this one as well.

>君と漕ぐ
>武田綾乃

I'll let the two anthologies sit for now, waiting for some info about the stories. Anthologies are always hit or miss, with miss being a lot more recurring since a single bad story is enough to ruin the whole volume. It's already bad when it happens in manga anthologies but it's even worse for novels where, instead of showing het drawings you can immediately skip by turning pages, with text it will make you portrait het in your head which is a lot more disgusting. Honestly, Kanojo broke me, that Aizawa's story in particular, I don't want to experience the same thing ever again.

For the Suisei no majo's novel I'll have to see if it's the same story of the anime or if it will change things (for the better), I sure won't read a novel with the three guys, those episodes were terrible, I don't need to go through that again.

Disappointing the first novel of Miyata Manamo won't be yuri.

>>3882035
>in three volumes five girls are in love with the MC
>"is it a harem?"
What answer did they expect?
>>
>>3881921
Not as hot as Adachi but stillcute, this Shimamura is better tho.
>>
Nekonoyama Neneko wa neko ni naru was great. Except the straight sister and the boy who tried to force the MC inside a hotel. But it becomes perfect when they started living together, though the main couple may be the dumbest couple ever since both of them [spoiler[still doubt the other likes her back even after having passionate sex. The witch was also a very convenient plot device but in the end all's good when the main couple's love is expressed so well. More please.

Meanwhile my January order is arrived so now I can start Urasekai picnic 8. I wish I could ditch work and read it all overnight.
>>
>>3882364
Sorry you're poor. I would kill myself if I had to work.
>>
Watanare v5
Also it is going to be 488 pages volume, the longest one so far.
>>
>>3882706
how many pages in will Ajisai and Mai dump Renako for each other?
>>
>>3882706
>Mai is in the middle and touching both
Based, I knew this was her harem from the beginning.
>>
https://twitter.com/TsuzuriYuri/status/1621127573475577863
Narou story picked up for publication.
From the description sounds like like a "MC was betrayed now she's out for revenge" type story where she gets accused of being an assassin and is like "okay, guess I'll be your assassin then"
She then meets a girl on the run who is being targeted and offers to be her bodyguard.
There are yuri and GL tags on Narou so probably a safe bet.

https://twitter.com/TsuzuriYuri/status/1620987442072358913
Princesses who dreams of being an adventurer gets imprisoned in the Demon King's castle and ends up killing time training, finds the secret magic of the Demon King and breaks out.
Sounds kind of like Maoujou de Oyasumi. Yuri unknown but all the main characters appear to be female. It's a Fantasia Bunko original so no Narou version to check tags on.
>>
>>3882777
>聖王女ですが
I'm also guessing the "Demon King" in this is also a girl.
It's gotten to a point where it's more of a surprise when a demon king (who is not the protagonist) *isn't* female.
>>
>>3882802
Yeah it says all 4 main characters are girls.
>'s more of a surprise when a demon king *isn't* female
Cute loli is the strongest form a demon king can assume after all.
>>
File: 20230202_093637.jpg (466 KB, 1447x2039)
466 KB
466 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/TsuzuriYuri/status/1621133391352446978
This seems fun.
>>
>>3882824
It's porn. Anything with that 2DB label is.
Hope you know Japanese because no one ever translates those, with like one exception.
>>
>>3882777
>笹 塔五郎
I trust the yuri tag. And that it will be dropped after 15 chapters.

>聖王女ですが
I hope this is the publisher seeing TenTen's success and deciding to publish a bunch of fantasy yuri.
>>
>>3882564
You can't read yuri if you die.
>>
>>3882836
>It's porn.
I mean, looking at that cover alone, I would be more surprised if it wasn't.
>>
>Urasekai picnic 8
What have I just read? You know what scene I'm referring to. It gave me headache. Sounds all nice and good but... in the end what actually happened? I find it kinda unsatisfying, like if the author is skirting the issue by relying on the urasekai (and it also sounded dangerous af). I wonder how the manga will draw it (in 10 years maybe).
There is something I didn't understand, page 236 when Toriko said "空魚って、そういうのがいいんだ?" did she mean Sorawo is a tachi or a voyeur?
>>
>Heroine na Imouto, Akuyaku Reijo na Watashi
Is this yuri? Does it have a anything unsavory?
>>
>>3881547
I'm amazed you could find so much stuff you were interested in reading, I'm nowhere near fluent and I'm already running dry.
Was it all yuri?
>>
>>3883281
400-500 novels worth of challenging adult literature, to be clear, not lesbian erotica. And if
Natsume Souseki doesn't hold your interest, you might be a dummy.
>>
>>3883337
Wait, you're saying I should read a ton of non-yuri I don't care about so that if a little yuri that I'm interested in happens to come out, I may be able to tackle it without a dictionary?
Sounds like a severe case of the solution being worse than the problem.
>>
>>3883374
No, they're just telling you what they themselves read but in a really condescending way.
>>
>>3882824
>>3882836
>>3882884
The art is from SuzuriRena who is a hentai artist, she also is the artist of Yuri Love Slave (manga, LN and VN), it's nice to see more yuri from her since she does mostly het hentai, though she does some non hentai yuri related stuff on her pixiv from time to time.
>>
>>3883374
That must be the litfag that keep praising non-yuri shit while looking down on yuri, ignore him. You also obviously don't need to read 500 het books to be able to read a couple of yuri LN.
>>
>>3883374
I mean, if you don't care about reading fluently, then don't. It's a free country.
>>
Someone please spoil me regarding Shokei Shoujo: Are there any more flirting moments between Sahara and Manon after the hot springs scene and before Manon dies. I'm shipping them so hard now.
>>
Are there any good yuri webnovel translations that aren't listed on novelupdates? That's what I mainly use to find yuri WNs and am wondering if I'm missing anything.
>>
>>3883829
Which volume was that in?
>>
>>3883831
Hot springs scene is in Chapter 2 of Volume 5 and Manon's death is apparently at the end of volume 5. I already knew she was dying, I just hope it is another "death".
>>
>>3883070
It was important to do it like that so Kasumi could have been born. Sorawo likes to watch.
>>
>>3883838
If we're being real, I'm pretty sure it was important for them to do it like that because the author is a coward who doesn't want to experience backlash from depicting explicit lesbian sex.
>>
>>3883833
She's gone, can't defy the White Lord. Unless cunny had some tricks up her sleeve. Or if Akari can supersede her powers.
>>
>>3883833
I dont think she really had any other scenes like that sadly and i also hope it isnt her final death. she's a really fun character and I enjoy her palling around with pandemonium
>>
>>3883847
I hate to be the one to tell you this, but you might be illiterate.
>>
>>3883861
The author is a male and all his motivations are inherently suspect.
>>
>>3883863
>author is a male
What’s your point? Women don’t inherently write better yuri and I could probably count the number of (presumed) lesbian yuri author/mangaka on one hand. I’ve also seen some hardcore het rape manga drawn by women.
>>
Is Adashima vol. 5 out of stock everywhere in Europe?
>>
>>3883838
Well, I hope we will see more about that because for me the thing is not being resolved. I'd be fine with Sorawo being a bari tachi and Toriko a bari neko but I can't really call sex one masturbating and the other one watching.

>>3883847
>author doesn't want to experience backlash from depicting explicit lesbian sex in a yuri series
What? Who among the readers would ever complain about lesbian sex and why?

>>3883863
>his motivations are inherently suspect
What motivations and for what? Suspect in what way? What are you accusing him for exactly?
I'll be honest, I also didn't like how things played out, Sorawo being in love with Toriko but being unable to get wet is something I can't make sense out of it.
I also didn't like the way the urasekai played out in the volume, both when Sorawo is in the mayoiga and went back in the omotesekai without doing anything to escape and during the urasex they ended up in the deep blue that should be the most dangerous place of the urasekai where people disappear and yet, once again, they went back without doing anything to escape. In the first case the mayoiga itself is kinda useless, the scene could have just played out in Sorawo's room, there wasn't really any reason to go in the urasekai just for an apparition of naked Toriko, it feels like there was only the need to reach a "urasekai quota" for the volume. In the second case I can't find a reason why the urasekai would let them go back from that situation.
But anyway Miyazawa put a lot of effort to develop their relationship and the volume (and the series in general) is yuri from the beginning to the end so I don't see a reason to be hostile against him.
>>
Oh, so the Arioto translation got deleted
>>
>>3883945
Just found out its because the translator wants to take a break (again)
Someone asked why they have to delete it for this and the answer was "thats his decision"
Lol
Can for once someone translate this who a) knows at least a bit english and b) isn't a bitch about his translation? That would be my christmas
>>
>>3883944
I haven't yet read the volume because EOP, but I don't suppose there's any reason to assume they can't just have proper sex later, is there? I certainly wasn't expecting them to jump right to it once Sorawo finally decided to start dating Toriko considering how uncomfortable she was with mere physical contact.
>>
>>3883946
Seeing how the translation was barely better than MTL anyway, it's a good thing it's free for the taking again. Hopefully someone who actually knows Japanese and English can give it a go next
>>
>>3883946
Why do so many JP WN translators have mental breakdowns or constantly change series and seem utterly incapable of finishing anything over 100 chapters?

The only long (>100 chapters) JP yuri WN I know of that got a complete translation is IFTV. Meanwhile, I know of ~8 CN yuri WNs with complete translations that have over 100 chapters.
>>
>>3883958
Might just be because few English natives learn good enough JP or Chinese, while the other way around favors China a little, thanks to Hong Kong. But that's really just a guess. With such a small sample size, it can still be a coincidence.
>>
>>3883948
>I certainly wasn't expecting them to jump right to it once Sorawo finally decided to start dating
If you don't mind spoilers that's exactly what happened, Toriko immediately went for sex after Sorawo admitted she loves her but ended up being a disaster. Despite loving Toriko, Sorawo couldn't get wet so it ended up only hurting until they gave up and stopped. Toriko said she was the only one aroused and will do it alone and that's what flipped Sorawo's switch. She then couldn't take her eyes off Toriko and that means she couldn't take her blue eye off her too, Toriko also avoided touching Sorawo with her invisible hand until now but said it's fine and they kept looking/touching each other and that's why they "broke" and ended up in the deep blue.
Like I said before, I do hope the theme of sex will be brought up again in the future because like it is now it's not been resolved. The first time being a disaster is not a bad thing per se, it's actually a realistic way of portraying it, but it must have a following in which they deal with it and learn more about each other until they get it to work. They sure can't keep having urasex forever, right?

Volume 9 when?
>>
>>3883960
Could be it. Here are some more numbers if anyone else other than me even cares. There are 9 pages of JP WNs listed on novelupdates with the Yuri/Shoujo Ai tag and 8 for CN ones.

Also, 3 of the CN WNs I counted as having over 100 chapters (Female General and Eldest Princess, Clear and Muddy Loss of Love, Matrilocal Marriage) were all single-handedly translated by one person so that skews the numbers a bit.
>>
>>3883945
>>3883946
There's no other translation of volume 4+ is there? I am super sad about the LN being effectively dropped, I was even supporting financially. I sent Meatbun an email asking if they would be willing to do it on a commission basis, but who knows.
>>
>>3884017
I am a broke student but would give 20 bucks to the good cause. Please let us know what he says
>>
>>3883964
Sorawo and Toriko's relationship has always been slow burn and slow to develop, but I feel like Miyazawa has done that partially in order to give it a reasonable time-frame and to allow for events which happen and thoughts the characters have to bring them closer. We know that all the way through the story so far they have both grown and experienced things which have given them reason to deepen their love and friendship.
If anything I am surprised Sorawo has, apparently, come to admit and act on romantic love in the space of a single volume (I haven't read it yet but spoiled myself like a retard so correct me if anything I believe to be a fact about vol 8 is wrong). But what doesn't surprise me is that their first sexual interaction wasn't physically or romantically perfect; in this story there are plenty of times in the past I have been disappointed/frustrated by the lack of completeness or finality in the first instance of something where I feel the emotion or action has only been lightly touched on and not followed through to satisfactory completion. But then the story reminds me they aren't complete; lo and behold, after further progress and development it is 'made good'. Which is super satisfying because it feels like it has that much more gravity after you read just how and why they've changed to become closer and better.
Author knows what he's doing, there isn't very much instant gratification in their relationship over the course of the novels but it's 100% bona-fide yuri and think he's a bit of a romantic, so with that in mind, and looking back at how previous things have played out, I think there's every reason to be hopeful for the future of romance in this series.

tl;dr to the reader their relationship looks like series of false summits on a mountain; you think you reach the top but when you crest it you realise it's another plateau and the reader has to go further, the characters develop more, before the real peak is reached.
>>
>>3883958
Most EOPs don't understand how much of a timesink translation actually is. I would estimate at least 150-300 hours to complete one LN's worth of content. Do you actually think there is anyone out there putting that amount of time into unpaid labour? I don't know of a single project on novelupdates that isn't very obviously DeepL plus some cursory smoothing.
>>
Am I a fool for still hoping to see Omaegotoki LN continued?
>>
>>3884270
You and me both.
>>
>>3884092
Oh, I love Sorawo and Toriko's relationship from the very beginning, I'm not dissatisfied at all about that.

>Sorawo has, apparently, come to admit and act on romantic love in the space of a single volume (I haven't read it yet but spoiled myself like a retard so correct me if anything I believe to be a fact about vol 8 is wrong).
She admitted it indeed but I don't agree that it's in the space of a single volume, actually I thought she already got it in the previous volumes for example when she said she couldn't answer Toriko untile the thing with Satsuki was resolved and at the end of the 7th volume she said something alont the lines of being ready to face Toriko. So it feels weird she went half the volume asking people about the difference between lovers and friends (it also feels like worries from highschool girls rather than collage women but Sorawo admits herself she's a child) but in the end the thing that really bothered her was that complicity is "the closest relationship" so she felt like "lovers" was a step down from that and couldn't accept it.
However Toriko told Sorawo she was sure Sorawo was in love with her since the first time they met because of the way Sorawo looked at that. She said she can understand when a girl falls for her and it happened a lot in the past.

>there are plenty of times in the past I have been disappointed/frustrated by the lack of completeness or finality in the first instance of something where I feel the emotion or action has only been lightly touched on and not followed through to satisfactory completion
I thought exactly the same and in this volume they have a long discussion where they go back to those moments (the first time they met, their first kiss, the onsen...) and say all the things they didn't say at that moment, that was bery good
>>
>>3884321
Yes, you are quite right. Thinking back on it she did already know that she loved Toriko back in vol 7 but consciously suppressed it/didn't face it herself.

>However Toriko told Sorawo she was sure Sorawo was in love with her since the first time they met because of the way Sorawo looked at that. She said she can understand when a girl falls for her and it happened a lot in the past.
Whew, Stacy move. I haven't read it so I don't know the context and whether this means Toriko knew from the beginning that Sorawo was crushing on her (Sorawo didn't know at that point), although I do think Toriko knew in later volumes and was frustrated Sorawo tried to hide it, or whether it means that looking back on it now, after some conversation I don't know of about how deeply Sorawo cherished and the accomplices relationship, Toriko was able to see that in fact Sorawo had it bad for her for a long while. I suspect the latter but again as I haven't read the context what I quoted was in, but then again as far back as Karateka's introduction Sorawo was getting her panties in a twist about accomplices and Toriko was aware of it then. It would be funny to think of Toriko being more aware of Sorawo's growing crush on her during, say, the otherside beach where Sorawo complimented how she looked in the swimsuit. Anyway I am happy for Toriko.

>they have a long discussion where they go back to those moments... and say all the things they didn't say
I can't wait to read this part, it sounds like exactly the sort of thing I like
>>
Anyone here read/familiar with 少女の望まぬ英雄譚? It's among the higher rated yuri stories on Syosetu, and I'm a bit skeptical about committing to a 3 million character novel if it might turn out to be subtext-tier yuri, but I found an offsite blog that characterizes the whole thing as 'サイコパス百合' which is promising
>>
>>3884495
>Toriko knew from the beginning that Sorawo was crushing on her
Yes, she said Sorawo's looks gave her away and also that Sorawo often looked at her with lewd eyes so she was sure she was down bad for her but she was going crazy because couldn't understand why everytime she tried to get closer Sorawo wouldn't respond despite liking her.
About the other girls, she said there were a lot of them falling for her but it didn't last much with any of them. It's not completely clear if it was Toriko's first time, it seems to imply it was (she said something along the lines of "It's not like I have... that experience... you know" and when they gave up she said "I didn't know I was that bad at it") but it's weird that she had a bunch of girlfriends before and didn't do anything with any of them when with Sorawo she immediately went for sex.

Where did you find spoilers btw? The ones in this thread have been minimal.
>>
>>3884602
I see, that makes things clearer. And the only spoilers I've read are the posts ITT, while they aren't very detailed they are enough to give an overview of some events.
>>
I shouldn't have read those spoilers because waiting now for Omnibus 4 is going to be torture
>>
>>3884529
It has explicit yuri. You should also read the author's LN, 人形遣い/Puppetmaster.
>>
>Adashima anime special 3
>btw we had our fist kiss some time ago
well fuck you too
>>
>>3883944
>something I can't make sense out of it.
Being in love is not enough for everybody. Did Toriko get her in the mood or just rush things? Is there any evidence that Sorawo has ever even masturbated before?
>>
>>3884063
The old translator give it free to be picked up by someone else. Now we just need to make it happen. Lets pray.
>>
>>3884615
I am assuming J-Novel Club will do a digital English release before anything else, if that's the case I will read that first and buy physical for the collection later.
>>
>>3884689
I think that's a good point. I wonder if this sort of thing will lead-in for delving deeper into Sorawo's history? It's been touched on before and exploredto a certain extent but I feel like we're still waiting for a complete rundown of how much it fucked her up. The part about the red man goading her into arson-suicide was as deep as we got IIRC and that was bad enough
>>
>>3884689
>Being in love is not enough for everybody
Yes, but other than being in love Toriko said she often receives lewds looks from Sorawo and she's only unaware of it, Sorawo said she avoided looking at her at the onsen because that's not the place for it and had an apparition of a naked Toriko further proving she's interested in her body, she said she likes being hold naked by Toriko and feels satisfied with it, she gets aroused thinking about Toriko being aroused, after the urasex she said it felt good and kissed Toriko when it's always been Toriko to start the kisses until now. During the volume both Benimori and Natsuki asked her if she has any sex drive and she answered she doesn't know but all those things definitely prove she has sexual interest for Toriko.

>Did Toriko get her in the mood or just rush things?
After they started there is a fade to black and the next scene is Sorawo saying it hurts so we don't know what Toriko did. Toriko being a disaster in bed and going immediately for it without trying to create the mood can surely be a reason why it wend bad.

>Is there any evidence that Sorawo has ever even masturbated before?
Probably not, when she's asked about sexual stuff she just keeps repeating "I don't know".

To add to the spoilers, Natsuki confessed to Sorawo she loves Akari but won't tell her because she's afraid to ruin their relationship. Akari comes to pick drunk Natsuki up and drunk Natsuki tells her "I like you, I love you" and Akari goes like "Yeah, yeah, I know".
>>
>>3884786
>Sorawo's history
During their talk Toriko touched the topic of the red man but Sorawo doesn't add anything we don't already know.
Sorawo avoided to talk about her past with Toriko and Toriko misunderstood and thought Sorawo was sexually assaulted by the cult so she was reading books about how to make victims of sexual abuse to overcome the trauma. That made Sorawo feels bad both because she made Toriko misunderstand and because she didn't show interest in Toriko's past while Toriko was doing everything she could to understand and support Sorawo.
>>
>>3884809
Toriko really is an angel.
>>
>>3884786
>red man
Wasn't the 赤い人 a woman? Anyway I don't think we need any more time spent on Sorao's chuuni backstory, the way that's handled is some of the cringiest stuff in the series. I want them to have more truly disturbing experiences in the urasekai.
>>
>>3884835
>I want them to have more truly disturbing experiences in the urasekai.
I don't dissagree with you, this an the romance are the best parts; but I liked the backstory when it was intergrated with the rest of it. The part where Sorawo hallucinates/othersides to the old house with the dressing table or whatever it is was genuinely creepy and almost scary. And I don't find very much of this, or any fiction, to be creepy or scary.
>>
>>3884837
*Disturbing
That was the word I was looking for
>>
>>3884835
Waiting for the plotline where the remnants of the cult from Sorawo's childhood summon the ghost of their friend Shinzo Abe in the Otherside and Sorawo has to break his killer out of prison and team up with him to banish Abe.
>>
>>3884843
Then the MUHREENS show up out of nowhere to repay their debt of honor by fighting the cult, right?
>>
>>3884860
Yes, also they got urasekai'd while off duty at the beach so they're all shirtless and fighting with toy shovels and water guns.
>>
>>3884806
Well, the fact that Sorawo shows lust for an aroused Toriko is further indication that Toriko probably just failed to set the mood right. Had she started by teasing Sorawo, maybe doing some dirty talk, then she would've gotten her relaxed and wet. It's my best guess anyways.
>>
>>3884872
Toriko talks the talk during normal hours but is actually a useless top
>>
Speaking of Urasekai picnic 8, I would like to bring up an issue of mine with LN illustrations.
Despite this volume being completely about the relationship between Sorawo and Toriko, there isn't a single illustration about them. Actually there isn't any illustration with Toriko (except the cover and I don't have idea what's that chicken since there is no chicken in the story).
Most LN illustrations are always about random moments or simply a character looking in front of them, instead of being about the most important moments of the story. They're a waste of art. For example when Sorawo spends the night in the mayoiga there is an illustration that's just show a bed in a room, I understand it's supposed to transmit the feel of loneliness because she's without Toriko but it feels like a waste and I would gladly exchange it for a scene with Sorawo and Toriko together.
I'm reading Hikikomari 10 now and the front/back spread color illustrations are wasted for /e/ shit of Komari angel/devil that was posted on twitter some time ago and two other illustrations are wasted for the guys and there isn't any yuri illustration.
And another thing is sometimes illustrations don't even respect the story, for example in YuriTama 3 during the aquarium date the story says Makina is wearing glasses and hat for disguising purposes but the colour illustration doesn't have them. In Nekonoyama Neneko the bios says there are only 3 cm of difference in the main pair's heights, yet in the illustrations there is almost a whole head of difference.
There are obviously many more examples of this.
I wish they'd make a better use of the illustrations because a lot of times they feel compltely useless.
>>
>>3884872
>>3884879
Please understand, she was so horny she tried to fuck Sorawo on her moms' bed, under a crucifix.
>>
>>3884880
Yeah, they often feel like complete afterthoughts and even then churned out with little thought or effort put into them. Urasekai in particular has been a disappointment to me as regards illustrations, and I love the series otherwise. There have been one or two nice covers but apart from that the illustrations are pretty bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>3884678
Iruma has just been fucking around since vol. 8, what do you expect.
>>
>>3884882
Kek, welp there you have it. I hope Toriko will get the idea to have Sorawo touch herself for her next time. That'd be a good way for her to learn what Sorawo likes.
>>
>>3884900
That could get quite heated. I wonder if Sorawo would like Toriko watching and coaxing?
I think they have a bright future ahead.
>>
>>3884529
MC has sex with women.
>>
Any recommendations for translated oneshots?
>>
>>3884926
To be fair, that's only at the end. For most of the story she just kisses women.
>>
>>3884906
>harem ending
Welp, there go any plans I had of reading that. Thank you for saving me time.
>>
>>3885028
Why was that post reported? It wasn't het. just a reminder for lurking janitors that harem doesn't automatically equal het and in this case harem was a massive lesbian orgy
>>
>>3885042
Dunno but my thanks were sincere. I would have been so upset if I had waded through three million jis and then been hit with a harem ending.
>>
>>3885042
It wasn't reported. I deleted it myself because I decided some parts of that spoiler were better left as a surprise.

Anyways, for the parts that don't need to be left as a surprise there are 3 girls in love with the MC, including her sister and stepster. The MC has a clear favorite but doesn't know about or care for monogamy. She has sex with one of them before the ending of the main story. Sometime after main story ends, they just all end up fucking each other.

That said, most of the word count is focused on military/politics instead of yuri. The yuri is explicit, but I wouldn't call it a romance story, though many of the crazy shit is due to yuri reasons like how the MC murders a shitload of politicians not allied with their group after a political assassination attempt got someone she loved hurt.
>>
>>3885073
I though it was implied she had sex with the other two before the end of the main story, particularly Selene near the end. It's been a while since I read it.
>>
>>3885085
Yeah, that was heavily implied but without as much fanfare. Also implied sex during extreme timeskips is kind of unsatisfying from a yuri perspective, so I just singled out that one as a "extremely yuri" moment.
>>
>>3885085
Also, not sure if you read the extras or not, but if you haven't, the best ones from a yuri perspective are レイネ, which is a prequel though it has a bad end and まどろみ where Mia and Karua actually get together.
>>
>>3885089
I think the Selene one was this chapter, which I felt was pretty direct.
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1184em/247/

>>3885099
I followed the last half or so as the author was posting updates, but kind of lost track after it moved on to the extras. I will definitely read them at some point.
>>
>>3885073
This is "A Maiden's Unwanted Heroic Epic", right? I was enjoying that, but I shipped the MC primarily with Selene and didn't really care much for Bery, so I dropped it Is it worth picking up again?
>>
>>3885104
Ah alright. Let me amend my statement: MC has sex with at least 2 girls before the ending and post-ending, all 4 girls eventually start fucking each other.

>>3885105
Only if you're okay with Bery being the clear favorite in a harem. That said, Selene suffering is a recurring theme, though by the end she's still kissing and having sex with Krische.
>>
>>3885104
Most of the extras are pretty "eh" from a yuri perspective. Usually they're just about randoms being surprised by Krische.

Those two extras are the ones that stuck in my head the most, especially レイネ, which is the longest by far and would be a decent standalone story bad ending aside. 嘆息, which is about Selene, is also decent.
>>
Does Warm Place still have a bad reputation around here or can we talk about it now that the spinoff where the rapist (male) gets caught is translated?
>>
>>3885115
Yeah, the comments I saw made it sound like there wasn't that much yuri in the extras, so they have sat on my backlog for a long time.
>>
>>3885239
Luckily, the extras are pretty independent of each other so you can pretty much jump straight into the yuri ones when you do get into it.
>>
>>3884529
it's very good (also yuri)
>>
>>3885235
I haven't read the spinoffs yet, did the daughter win anything?
>>
>>3885248
She wins a new mom.
>>
>>3885249
By that, I mean a second mom. She still has her first one.
>>
>>3885249
Didn't that already happen in the main series? Oyakodon is fine too, but I was hoping she'd get a consolation prize.
>>
>>3885253
Those two get married in the main series. The spinoff series is about a new character (Hinata's classmate who also died once and got reborn) and Tsubaki doesn't really appear much in it.
>>
>>3885255
Forgot the don't in the first spoiler. Tsubaki doesn't really appear that much in the extra extra chapters either.
>>
>>3885253
She spends Christmas alone with Rumi (Hinata's younger sister from her previous life), but it's never explicitly stated if anything happened between them since that extra focuses on Hinata and Hiori. Those two left to leave them alone.

In the epilogue, Hinata doesn't think there's anything going on in Tsubaki's love life, but she's denser than a black hole so no idea how accurate her assessment is.
>>
File: title_jp.png (366 KB, 458x640)
366 KB
366 KB PNG
Feel like I got tricked into reading a novel about food
>>
https://twitter.com/dx_bunko/status/1622552184868212737
Watanare sales passed 300,000 (cumulative)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.