[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Enver.jpg (100 KB, 960x1398)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
She's only 117 years old edition.

>What is /crpgg/?

This general is dedicated to the discussion of all past, current, and upcoming Role Playing Games that are played on the 'puter. Games such as:

Arcanum, Baldur's Gate, Darklands, Dark Sun, Deus Ex, Divinity, Dragon Age, Expeditions, Fallout, Gothic (Risen, ELEX), Icewind Dale, Knights of the Chalice, Might & Magic, Neverwinter Nights, Owlcat RPGs, Pillars of Eternity, Planescape: Torment, Shadowrun, Spiderweb Software RPGs, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Temple of Elemental Evil, The Age of Decadence, The Elder Scrolls, Torment: Tides of Numenera, Tyranny, Ultima, UnderRail, Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines, Wasteland, Wizardry and many others.

Upcoming RPGs:

>Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader - Void Shadows
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2951990/Warhammer_40000_Rogue_Trader__Void_Shadows/

>Pathfinder: The Dragon's Demand
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ossianstudios/pathfinder-the-dragons-demand

>The Wayward Realms
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1685310/The_Wayward_Realms/

>Archaelund
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1082970/Archaelund/

>Swordhaven: Iron Conspiracy
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2108180/Swordhaven_Iron_Conspiracy/

>Avowed
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2457220/Avowed/

>New Arc Line
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2458310/New_Arc_Line/

>Dragon Age: Veilguard
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1845910/Dragon_Age_The_Veilguard/

>Greedfall 2
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1997660/Greedfall_II_The_Dying_World/

>Sector Unknown
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2734270/Sector_Unknown/

>Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines 2
https://store.steampowered.com/app/532790/Vampire_The_Masquerade__Bloodlines_2/

Previous: >>485045943
>>
Other previously released RPGs:

27.02.2009 - Drakensang
11.91.2011 - Drakensang: The River of Time
05.09.2012 - Inquisitor
22.01.2014 - Blackguards
20.01.2015 - Blackguards 2
28.05.2015 - Serpent in the Staglands
20.10.2015 - Sword Coast Legends
04.08.2017 - Grimoire : Heralds of the Winged Exemplar
19.12.2018 - ATOM RPG
23.10.2020 - The Outer Worlds
08.04.2021 - Siege of Avalon: Anthology
13.09.2021 - ATOM RPG Trudograd
07.09.2021 - Encased
17.03.2022 - Black Geyser
31.03.2022 - Weird West
10.10.2023 - Space Wreck
09.11.2023 - Colony Ship
15.02.2024 - Caribbean Legend
10.04.2024 - Broken Roads
14.05.2024 - Dread Delusion
30.05.2024 - Skald: Against the Black Priory
30.05.2024 - Vendir: Plague of Lies
>>
>>485256010
>grimrock
Dungeon crawler blobber trash with zero roleplaying depth.
>>
Anyways areelus voice makes me diamonds.
>>
File: Arueshalae83.jpg (768 KB, 2142x2460)
768 KB
768 KB JPG
>>
reminder that if you didn't play with permadeath, it's a fake win and you're savescumming
>>
File: (28) Unfair Archpriest.jpg (510 KB, 1920x1080)
510 KB
510 KB JPG
At this point I'm not even trying anymore.
>>
>>485256260
uhhh actually, self-inserting is a mental illness. so grimrock is the patrician's rpg
>>
File: cute_camellia.jpg (263 KB, 811x1173)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
I wanna smooch her.
>>
>>485256362
Why would you need to save scum if your companions won't permanently die? They just get back up after the encounter.
>>
File: (28) Unfair Archpriest AC.jpg (518 KB, 1920x1080)
518 KB
518 KB JPG
Metal Curse is pretty metal: works on mind-affecting immunes unlike Evil Eye. Shaman can grab it via Wandering Spirit -> Stone and then Wandering Hex -> Metal Curse.
>>
File: 20240708235833_1.jpg (532 KB, 1920x1080)
532 KB
532 KB JPG
I don't know why, but I'm eviscerating all enemy buffs in one hit with MR6 Improved Aeon's Bane. It should act like Greater Disel, removing 1 buff per 4CL, but it just rips out everything in one hit lol.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (1.04 MB, 2560x1440)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
We made it back, and it's a good thing we left when we did. On the way back we ran into a cultist and demon patrol, and following a suicidal charge through the pointy end of Camellia's rapier, the poor Ember was tackled to the ground by an enraged schir. The wretched thing, and its cohorts, were put down quickly, but it's only thanks to Daeran's healing that the girl lived at all--something I think everyone's thankful for, sans the frigid Wenduag.

>>485255647
>power
Didn't ask; don't care.

>>485256010
There are better blobbers IMO. Not really a CRPG though.
>>
>>485257215
Greater Dispel used to work that way. I guess they updated the spell, but not the Aeon bane.
>>
>>485256260
>>485257261
i've never heard the term 'blobber'. so i'm not sure why it would be a bad thing for it to be one
>>
>>485257446
>i'm not sure why it would be a bad thing
Primitive tactical depth in combat due to positioning being a nonexistent mechanic.
>>
An ARMY of CANNIBALS?
>>
File: 1719918084181249.png (150 KB, 1059x709)
150 KB
150 KB PNG
>>485257916
crpgs aren't tactical and deep games to begin with thobeit. you play them for other reasons
>>
blobbers are mostly bad because I can't see my characters, only their portraits at best
>>
>>485258792
Wrong. RPGs have their roots deeply planted in wargaming with tactical combat being an inseparable part of the genre.
>>
>Sea Dog
>Veteran Feat
>Bonus damage when on Jet Skis
Who'd want this even? Was this added as a joke? This should've been a quest obtainable feat.
>>
>>485257446
Blobber's not a bad term. It's a description/name for the genre (Wizardy, Grimrock, etc.). It's because all your guys (often up to 8) are just in one small tile, so you have a 'blob' of limbs and weapons. They're not considered CRPGs typically because there is little to no roleplaying; it's almost all about combat, exploration, and mapping. Sometimes some light puzzling.
>>
>>485259303
Jet ski combat is extremely fun, thoughalbeit. I can see people playing ski pirates.
>>
>>485259303
I think people take that shit when they want to do screenshots with 6 digit damage.
>>
>Finally get THAT
>Don't want to give it to the Professor since he looks like a spineless shit that gets rolled over and will just have the thing taken away from him
>Giving it to anyone else just feels wrong since they're either too self serving or just too stupid
>Can't give it to the secret guys because they're secret
20 thousand Charons it is. Man I missed so much shit this playthrough...
>>
>>485260414
Giving it to the professor and then having a samurai showdown with Aran is kino.
>>
>>485260414
Just give it to The Dude.
>>
File: 1706609382874632.jpg (55 KB, 1024x959)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>485260646
>>
>>485259418
yeah after reading the urbandictionary definition i quite like it. i should play more blobbers, it seems like a fun genre.
>roleplaying
i also haven't played wizardry 8 even though i picked it up a while ago. to be honest, my favorite part of crpgs games is exploration so i don't mind if it's light on the roleplaying. that said, many crpg's have barely any roleplaying in the first place (notable exceptions like planescape exist).
>puzzles
i actually enjoy math puzzles. and 9/10 of vidya puzzles are variations of towers of hanoi. so puzzles in vidya are obnoxious because they're bad/easy versions of the puzzles i like.
>>485259260
>wrong
lol. stopped reading right there
of course i wouldn't write something false. you must have a problem with your head. next time, sort your own issues out before replying
>>
>>485261673
The only problem here is your retardation, kid. RPGs grew out of wargames, tactical combat is an inseparable, defining part of the genre. You know nothing of the genre and your opinions are worthless dogshit.
>>
>>485261837
>doubling down
haha.
i'm not here to "internet debate" with you buddy
still not reading, stay mad
>>
File: Kriegsspiel-match.jpg (97 KB, 611x428)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>485262075
You can't debate anyone, kid, because you know nothing. Picrelated is the root, the father of all RPGs. Denying it only shows your ignorance.
>>
>surely, if i reply again, he'll finally read my post
what's the name for this mental illness
>>
File: Chainmail-1st-thumb.jpg (31 KB, 195x297)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
I don't need you reading my posts, kid. This is your humiliation ritual, the only thing needed is for you retardation and utter lack of knowledge to be exposed in the open.
>>
>he's still replying
actually laughing
holy shit. how pathetic do you get
>>
HEAR YE
HEAR YE
>>
>laughing
Correct. Laughing at your retardation and utter ignorance of the genre.
>>
No one gives a shit what boomers said half a century ago, grow up.
>>
>if I deny the history of the genre it'll go away
Lol.

Quite the opposite: no one cares about your infantile attempts to "redefine" the genre.
>>
No one gives a fucking shit about your worthless boomers' opinions. If you ask the average person what an RPG is they'll say it's a game where you level up, cope about it.
>>
You're not a person. You know nothing of the genre and your opinions don't matter. History is not going to change simply because you're ignorant to it.
>>
Lmaoooo, keep coping. No one gives a fucking shit what some boomer said 50 years ago about what an RPG is or should be. You making this pathetic spectacle is not going to change that.
>>
Tumblr vagueposting hours it seems.
>>
>come back half an hour later
>mentally ill guy still screaming for someone, anyone, to listen to him
>>
There is no need to cope for adherents of proper RPGs: all RPGs that actually sell have tactical combat as its core element. Primitive blobber trash with no tactical depth and visual novels masquerading as RPGs, thoughever, sell nothing and are only played by no one. Cope.
>>
>>485266871
>>485266795
Report the retard
>>
New ToEE mod is out now for testing
"Paladin's Cove" (beta 1.0)
https://co8.org/community/threads/paladins-cove-beta-release-and-feedback.13473
>>
>>485267650
People are making ToEE mods still???
>>
>>485267773
I wish. ToEE mods are an extremely rare thing.
This one is from a modder who has been working on it for 10 years.
As he described
>It's a nearly full-length campaign, and it should bring an average sized group to levels 12-18, depending on how many quests and sub-quests you undertake. It does not currently have a final wrap-up ending yet, so prepare for loose ends, and unanswered questions when it's over. But its long enough to give a player satisfying conclusions to larger quests.
>>
>>485267773
Everyone who loved toee moved on to knights of the chalice ages ago.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (843 KB, 2560x1440)
843 KB
843 KB JPG
Is it racist to call this a catfight? It's not like Wenduag would say anything, but she'd certainly hold it against me in her mind.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (1.23 MB, 2560x1440)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB JPG
Anyways, after a very gruesome (and unexplained) awakening, it's time to head out into the city once more. This time west, towards the library and Pitaxian wine cellar. Although Nenio proved too irritating to bring along (especially her insistence on calling me her 'assistant' or 'boy'), it turns out wizards are quite useful--so we've recruited a more amenable one, named Kranja. The kitsune seemed eager to hear more about the light of Heaven I can emit--and it seems he seeks to copy its power, if he can figure out how. He's already proven useful at least, actually helping to fight bandits instead of watching and taking notes.
>>
>>485269521
>kitsune
Interesting choice.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (910 KB, 2560x1440)
910 KB
910 KB JPG
I don't know what got into me with convincing these cultists, but it sure was helpful. I don't think I'm any more clever than average, and certainly too gruff to sway others verbally normally.

>>485270017
Already have an elf, tiefling, aasimar, and half-elf. And whatever we call Wenduag.
I like the variety but hate short races, so my choices are oread, dhampir, kitsune, and half-orc. The latter just doesn't fit wizard well, dhampir are kind of cool actually but healing is a pain so to be honest I shied away because of the convivence. Oread don't have an INT racial, so that left kitsune. I would've liked to do a fire or air gensai (can't remember their names), but those aren't options.
>>
>>485271731
It's interesting for another reason, but saying anything more would be spoilers.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (889 KB, 2560x1440)
889 KB
889 KB JPG
Having delivered the Storykeeper safely--and learned a great deal, it seemed time to revisit the city square. There was still another misguided mage of Desna out there to find, and who knows if there are other survivors still skulking in the shadows.

Between this and the DLC campaign I did prior, I'm reminded a lot of War of the Worlds--in a good way.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (1019 KB, 2560x1440)
1019 KB
1019 KB JPG
Belay that--the cultists are leading an assault of their own!
>>
>>485266871
Remember that it's a social activity for him.
While we might feel a little pity, it's still important to not engage, and to report and move on.
>>
>>485274316
did you play Kingmaker? If not, you might be interested to know that the Storyteller is a character there.
I did enjoy one callback later, when he is telling a story that you realize is from the perspective of a Kingmaker character. I thought it was neat.
>>
>>485274919
Enjoy defending the Pretender's Fart
I really loved it the first time I did it. I actually don't mind it even now after some playthroughs and many restarts, though many people seem to be very tired of it. I think it's one of the more interesting battles.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (1.3 MB, 2560x1440)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB JPG
>>485275665
I quit after beating the troll stronghold but before returning to the capital. It was just not that interesting to me. I liked some of the characters but almost none of the main plot. While it seems like it'd make a good P&P setup I think the lack of freedom kind of felt bad in video game form.

>>485276904
So far it's an AoE shitshow and I honestly don't really see that changing unless they throw in some flying enemies.
>>
>>485277528
>turn-based Tavern Defense
Hellish.
>>
>>485276904
idk you just cast grease and win it's dumb
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (1.16 MB, 2560x1440)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
Actually seething
The fucking minotaur had come in and everything I had to have been close to the end
>>
>>485283624
r*ssian seal of quality
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (556 KB, 2560x1440)
556 KB
556 KB JPG
I can't be bothered write in character for this because I'm still quite upset.

The fight was decent, although the fact that most of the NPCs just fucking stand in front of the door AFK (including the big paladin) is extremely disappointing. I used RTwP to speed up much of the combat the second go-through and forgot how fucking unplayable and miserable that system is. Still bewildered that games like NWN and BG ever got popular in the first place, and I genuinely think anyone who thinks RTwP is good should be publicly executed; it'd make the world a better place.
In the end around ten or so crusaders that shouldn't have died did and the storage building got burnt down because of the sloppiness of RTwP, but if that changes anything significant tell me now and I'll cheat it back in. Speaking of, there's absolutely no reason to not let people save during combat. If people want to savescum they will anyways, if they want to actually cheat it's even easier. Why are you letting things like this happen (losing ~1 hour of progress due to a crash) in the first place? To make savescumming slightly more inconvenient?
The crash definitely soured me a lot but it's just unacceptable. There's really no defending CTDs with a game this late in the release cycle. In concert with the fact that I can't save during combat, it's a really bad experience. I'm quite glad I pirated it right now, because otherwise I would seriously consider asking Steam for a refund and pirating it to continue anyways due to how bad that was.
>>
>>485289636
RTWP is better and rewards skill based APM
>>
>>485290641
>rewards skill based APM
No, it rewards autistically pausing and playing a shittier version of turn based
I used to be masters in SC2 with ~180 APM. I'm not in my early twenties anymore so I'd probably be a bit slower than that now, but it's not the speed that makes it annoying--what makes it frustrating is the AI is that the AI is awful, and you ARE losing valuable action time if you don't pause the instant they finish. It's felt less with some things since you effectively have a cooldown, during your 'move action'. But if you have a full-round attack with multiple attacks, RTwP does stupid things such as spread them out evenly over the six seconds, meaning in 12 seconds you literally can't get all of your attacks if you target swap like you can with a 5-foot step. Why? Because 5-foot steps aren't fucking in RTwP--you know, that entire mechanic that any ranged character revolves around? Yeah, it doesn't exist.
I'll admit I think you can have RTwP that's not terrible--I'd actually say FF12 of all fucking games counts as this. The difference is the game goes into depth with how you can setup the gambits (AI) for your party, so that they are optimally acting in basic situations without direct control. Then you can pause and give direct orders if you need for a boss or enemy that needs to be dealt with a particular way. The entire game is built around it.
In contrast, almost all RTwP games are taking an entire game built around having turns (such as D&D or PF), and then porting that into a real-time video game--often without even making any changes. If you're going to build a real-time game from the ground up that's one thing, but just slapping a barely functional real-time mode onto a turn-based system is terrible.
If you want a skill-based game that's fine, but then there shouldn't be pausing at all, and it's a completely different genre. ARPGs are great.
>>
>>485281310
I never use grease, I think it's a boring spell.
>>
>>485289636
>I used RTwP ... and forgot how fucking unplayable and miserable that system is.
>I genuinely think anyone who thinks RTwP is good should be publicly executed
Your anger is misplaced. Take note of the fact that Owlcat's RTwP looks almost identical to infinity engine RTwP from 2+ decades ago.

That is what people should be disgusted by. An extreme lack of any kind of innovation. I prefer RTwP in general, but trust me when I say I'm twice as angry as you are at Owlcat making me play TB since their RTwP is such horseshit.
I'm not sure how they could possibly do it better but I'm also not a game designer. The only game to even try at it that I'm aware of is Pillars 1&2, and I think they succeeded for the most part. On the other hand, it's a different system which doesn't scale by adding 234234243 attacks per turn.

tldr: Owlcat phoned in the RTwP
>>
>>485292350
I couldn't get into Pillars because of the autism lore dump at the start and extremely off-putting kickstarter characters so I can't really speak to the combat. I didn't notice any massive differences in the little combat I did see to make me think it was great; what did they change?
>>
>>485292791
The slow motion of course is good and can trigger on battle beginning, but other than that there are very clear indicators of action speed, recovery time, and those sort of things.
I never felt like I had to rush with pausing and unpausing. There's no real sense of rounds, rather there's a stat that determines speed and a little bar will decrease down to nothing showing you're able to attack again.
It doesn't make sense to get put off by the kickstarter characters, they're completely ignorable.
I think people really exaggerate the lore dump also, but I guess I grew up reading, so it doesn't seem like much to me, and it felt well integrated into getting into the story, but I suppose that will differ for everyone.
I think it's mostly just the simple aspect of the feedback about action and recovery times. There's also a very good AI system, you can have all kinds of things trigger stuff. An interrupting bolt if you see an enemy wizard starting to cast, shit like that, lots of conditionals if I remember. I didn't get too deep into it because I liked controlling everything, but people generally were very impressed by it.
>>
>>485293404
pillars is just a bad story
>>
>>485289636
>if that changes anything significant tell me now and I'll cheat it back in
Not really, just the after combat loot iirc. Did you end up freeing Woljiff? Because after the tavern defense he's gone for good.
>>
>>485292791
Glad shitters like you were filtered by the best rpg ever made.
>>
>>485255072
I don't like Ember. She's not realistic, her stunted personality is aggravating, and her kindness is forced. I attack her until she dies.
>>
>>485294348
If you say so, I think it's just as fine as most CRPG stories. Generally the main thing is kind of eye-rolling, especially if you describe it in a really reductive way, but there are a lot of side adventures and character growth ideally.
For being early in the "CRPG renaissance", it was completely fine.
>>
>>485289636
>In the end around ten or so crusaders that shouldn't have died did and the storage building got burnt down because of the sloppiness of RTwP
"Sloppiness of rtwp" has nothing to do with it, you're just retarded. You're supposed to hit your actual targets efficiently without being distracted by the endlessly respawning trash and win that battle in less than two minutes of rtwp.

>there's absolutely no reason to not let people save during combat
There is: to make shitters suffer.

>ctds
Install more cheats, retard, then cry about ctds lol.
>>
>>485277528
What game is this? It looks like Baldur's Gate almost
>>
>>485296339
Baldur's Gate 4
>>
>>485291663
>shittier version of turn based
It's a faster version of tb and saves the player's valuable time, therefore it is better when it comes to time efficiency. If your party is such dogshit that you can't deal with losing a bunch of seconds in rtwp, then you have massive party building problems and you'll suck even more ass in rtwp which is far less forgiving to positioning.

>you literally can't get all of your attacks if you target swap
But you can, retard. You seem to have brain damage, the attacker will swap targets automatically, if he kills his initial target during both a rtwp and tb flurry, you just can't move too far from your initial target in rtwp just like you can't in tb.

>jrpg
Trash with zero challenge or tactical depth.

Rtwp is there to save your time relative to tb, retard, but you seem to fail to understand this simple fact.
>>
>>485296339
In the off chance you're not trolling, it's pathfinder wrath of the righteous.
>>
>>485293404
Sounds kind of like an ATB system, which is decent I guess.
I read a lot but for me I think it's just the quality of PoE seemed poor. The kickstarter characters are ignorable but you can't tell who is and isn't one before clicking on it, which is a really big way to take people out of the game.

>>485294451
Nope; I don't care enough.

>>485295060
I'd go back and play it again if I thought there was anything of value. But then I tried the sequel, since it said you didn't need to play the first game. It immediately asked me to import a save and then when I didn't have one asked a bunch of questions about what my character had done to characters I had no idea who they were. I didn't finish making the character. The game might be great if you can get past the flaws, but the flaws just signal very poor production to me, and there are plenty of other games without those issues I haven't yet played.
I also didn't care much for the fire priest companion guy (although admittedly quit no more than an hour or so after meeting him so I wasn't done trying), which apparently is the only healer in the game. Lack of options in companions isn't unique to them, but it is a bad design.

>>485296718
Time efficiency is not what you should be optimizing for. I don't want to just retread paved ground, but I think it was last thread someone posted why that's bad. As you mentioned with JRPGs having zero challenge or depth--if you're ever solving for time, then you've hit that point. A great example is in an ARPG actually. Once upon a time, the game Path of Exile had DPS checks people cared about. As the game got powercrept, DPS got so high that you could near instantly kill everything. So what did people start doing? Making builds that moved fast. Move speed, or actually attack speed using a skill that had its animation speed tied to move attack speed, became the most valuable stat.
As for the RTwP/TB full attacks, I'll post a diagram momentarily.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (186 KB, 2560x1440)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>485296718
>>485298236
At t_0, the turn begins for TB mode. He full attacks, and the turn ends at t_1. Between t_1 and t_2, his second turn begins. He steps down (t_2), then full attacks (t_3).
In RTwP, he begins attacking, after six seconds he completes the equivalent of a full round attack and kills his target--t_1. As he acquires the next target, he has to move to it (t_2). But, in RTwP this movement isn't instant and free--it takes time. Now, if the movement is small and the attack animation long, say 3 ft and 3 seconds respectively (2 attacks/full round attack), you don't notice anything wrong. But if the animation is short, because say you have 6 attacks a round, now the animation is already queued up while he's moving--meaning he is actually holding his attack until he gets in range. This delays further animations, meaning it may take him say 13 seconds instead of 12 to deliver the full 12 attacks that he'd get in TB.
This isn't a massive deal, and you're right that if it makes a difference you probably need to just build your party better. But it's one of many, MANY small issues that come with blindly porting a turn-based system into RTwP.
>>
>>485298236
>if I thought there was anything of value
Your worthless dogshit opinion on the games you never played has no value. You got filtered by one of the best rpgs ever made and it warms my heart knowing that retarded trash like you will never share the experience.

>why don't I know these characters without playing the game
Lmao dumb fucking retard.

The things you described are not flaws, it's your subjective shit taste and literal brain damage.

The game gives you the ability to recruit mercs in the first town, in case you don't want to use one of the story characters. It's not lacking options, the option to recruit another cleric was there, you were just too brain damaged to see it. And if you expect to provide duplicate class companions to accommodate every shitter's taste, you're dumber hhan you sound.

>Time efficiency is not what you should be optimizing for
Then play tb retard. Rtwp is there to save the player's time, but since your time is not valuable due to being a mouth drooling retard, I guess that's not a consideration for you.
>>
>>
File: Untitled.png (41 KB, 776x300)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>485299143
Not going to bother with you anymore but for any following; this is why poe2 is unacceptable.
Expecting people to play the first game is fine. Advertising that you can play the second game without any prior knowledge when you can't is not.
>>
>>485299083
Lmao you dumb fucking retard. Attack animation speed is variable, the only loss of time you think is happening is induced by your retardation and lack of knowledge of the game's mechanics. Moreover, the attack animations will play simultaneously with the movement animations when you're switching targets so there is no loss of time: you literally invented your own schizo fantasy and criticized the game for something that does not exist lol.
>>
>>485299413
Don't respond to Froggy, he just wants attention. If you see a bunch of reddit spacing and a weird obsession with scat then you know it's him.
>>
>>485299413
>you can play the second game without any prior knowledge
Correct. If you play the second game without having played the first one, don't complain that you don't immediately recognize the characters you've never seen before. As with every character, it takes time to know them, the game is not going to magically imaprt you the foreknowledge of those characters immediately upon their introduction. You do get the opportunity to discuss the events of the previous game, but it takes time. Your nonsensical complaint is just schizo drivel.

I accept your ignorant concession, retard.
>>
>>485300383
I agree with him in this case but good god his whole 'persona' is so very tiresome
>>
File: 61556.png (42 KB, 864x278)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>>
>reddit
>>
>>485302368
I cant recommend underrail cause the final area is gay and there's no conclusion to the story
>>
>>485302368
Wtf I loev Styg now!

>muh fallout was made by a gay bear!
Yeah and Cain didn't shoehorn his sexual preferences or fetishes into Fallout 1.
>>
>>485302620
>the final area is gay
Codephrase for "filtered". Should've prepared better for an expedition to the most secluded and dangerous region of the setting.

>no conclusion
That's because the game will have a sequel lol. Tanner and the godmen are obvious plot hooks for Infusion.
>>
>>485292350
i dont think ive ever seen a game with good rtwp, maybe tyranny, because everything is based specific seconds, but even then it still didnt feel that good, it more of a chore than just turn based from 4x games or mordheim, or normal real time like dungeon siege, but you pause in that one, so maybe thats the best one
maybe the action queue is the retarded part about it, because you have to press the same skill combo thirty times, and you cant even make a macro for that like in wow
>>
>>485303054
>rtwp
>being more of a chore than tb
Maybe of you have brain damage and keep staring at the screen for minutes while the game is paused. Rtwp exists specifically to simulate tb in a manner that makes the game faster to play overall.

>pretends he's some kind of hot shit knower of rtwp
>has never played 7.62 High Caliber or Man of Prey

Kek, nicely done exposing yourself as a poser retard who knows nothing of the Rtt genre lmao.
>>
>>485302836
cool but i sucked
>shouldve prepared better
i used cheat engine and it still sucked
>>
File: IMG_3203.gif (685 KB, 300x168)
685 KB
685 KB GIF
>>485303054
>sometimes it’s tedious to do the same thing over and over again in RTwP games
>implying that this doesn’t apply to TB games as well
>>
>>485303503
It sucked, because you robbed yourself of a survival and resource management kino experience. You sucked the fun out of the game with cheats after not having prepared properly for the area and then you blame the game lol.
>>
>>485303796
except the rtwp gives you the illusion that its going to play itself, it doesnt so why bother, its just turn based with extra steps now
>>
>>485304317
Enable party ai, retard, if you want the game to play itself. People with a brain use rtwp to make the game faster and save valuable time while sacrificing minuscule amounts of combat efficiency that you can squeeze out of tb (and even that is not necessarily true since rtwp has its own tricks that don't exist in tb). An actually competent player can make an efficient party to afford the combat efficiency sacrifice in favor of faster gameplay, you seem to have brain damage.
>>
>>485304618
why not just not make it normal real time then, go even faster
>>
File: file.png (1.7 MB, 1366x768)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB PNG
Well that was anticlimactic.
>Have to do like 4 different shit to even access it
>Can still do a different puzzle shit to make it weaker
>Can also still try and TNT the containers
>Nope, just run to it and magdump it in one turn
This on on Normal though but man...
>>
>>485304998
Because in many cases the rtwp implementation in rpgs exists as a simulation of an already existing tb system. There are rtwp rpgs like Inquisitor without any separation of in-game time and actions into rounds.
>>
>want to join the discussion
>initiative too low
>stuck in my idle animation moving up and down waiting for everyone else to go first
>>
>>485305134
I was really disappointed when it turned out Tchort wasn't the one Edein claimed him to be. Instead of a primordial alien organism it turned out to be a bunch of scientist bodies thrown into the mutagen tanks. Really sucked the mystery out of the ending.
>>
>>485309886
>he doesn't know
>>
>>485275301
yeah good point.
i felt enough pity that i wanted to give advice.
i think that it would have just been a waste of my time
>>
>>485292350
The issue with Kingmaker/WotR RtwP is that they, much like the Infinity engine games, took the PnP system that is inherently turn based and made it run in real time instead of designing a system that's RtwP from the start. Pillars and to Dragon Age (yes, I know some people hate the "MMO combat" of DA) are good in RtwP because the systems were designed for it from the start and don't rely on running a 6 second per round turn based system in real time.
>>
File: Gfveyy.jpg (15 KB, 415x119)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>Complete silence dwelled in Rogue Trader's chambers
>The host meditated with Yrliet, two of them immersed in his Inner World
>As they explored it's depths, Yrliet asked
>"Elantach, I feel like there is something you would like to ask of me, I can see it by the patterns in your World"
>"Something gnaws you"
>"Ah, there it is, I see"
>"Do not worry elantach, I would never hurt you like that"
>"Our bond is enough for me and I wouldn't want to lay with anyone as long as I have you"
>"I may not do it with you, but I wouldn't fuck some else either"
>"I love you, Froggy"
>>
you guys ever think about how "p" upside down is d? so pnp upside down is dnd... really makes u think!!
>>
>>485312579
Wouldn't pnp upside down be dud?
>>
File: 1710974095855516.png (283 KB, 507x338)
283 KB
283 KB PNG
cumy
>>
>iconotranimal
Couldn't be me. Only thing that makes sense in 40kids is to take the chaospill.
>>
>>485302368
I will now play Underrail
>>
>>485302368
he's fucking serbian
did he expect him to be a faggot jogger cock-sucking fluff cuck?
im surprised he even bothered drawing black people
>>
>>485313165
You can romance Yrlikek as Dogmatic or Neutral. Even Heretics can up to a point.
>>
>>485312563
Surprisingly wholesome
>>
>>
I'm giving age of decadence a try, its pretty interesting so far, I'm playing a merchant character.
Is there any point buying equipment if I'm not a combat character? Do the clothes I'm wearing affect dialogue at all?
Feels weird playing a merchant but I don't have anything to spend my money on
>>
>>485302368
Typical American Mental Illness
lemuria and hyperboria esoterism was first popularised by british imperial cult the theosophical society
it was later popularised in germany through nazis living in India like savitri devi
Lemuria and Hyperborea has nothing to do with Nazis
>>
>>485316113
not really
combat and hybrid runs are typically far more interesting
>>
File: 1715685721552812.jpg (64 KB, 1024x713)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
For blobber enthusiasts:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2513200/Mystic_Land_The_Search_for_Maphaldo/
>>
>>485318471
saw your post on the dex already froggo
>>
>>485319023
I haven't posted about it on the dex. Also, my old dex account is unrecognizable.
>>
>>485319493
the timing is weird then because someone just posted a wizardry 8 clone game they're working on
>>
Is there a way to build a full caster lich and get a spooky ghost horse mount? Are liches just dc casters or do they do something else?
>>
>>485320871
I think I remember that you could be a melee lich too because it had stat drain/reduction on hit. So theoretically you could get a ghosty mount?
>>
>>485320871
>Is there a way to build a full caster lich and get a spooky ghost horse mount?
You need levels in a mounted class to level your mount, so no. Best you can do is ride Bismuth, he's kinda green too, kek.

>Are liches just dc casters or do they do something else?
It's by far their strongest synergy, but lich does synergize with chargers of all kinds through death rush and vampiric blade. Also synergizes very well with non-mounted sneak attack pouncers that have good INT through death rush + vampiric blade + tainted sneak attack.
>>
File: Fulllength.png (1.02 MB, 692x1024)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
This will be my second playthrough of Pathfinder WOTR on "daring" difficulty. I will be going with the slayer class. Any suggestions for feats and leveling up? I have all the DLCs.
>>
>>485312563
>"I love you too Yrliewhore"
>"Can you put on this fox fursuit I made for you"
>>
>>485323257
Go STR-based, use slayer talents to get the two-weapon fighting style feats while ignoring the DEX requirements.

Decide whether you want to use the power attack + cornugon smash + shatter defenses featline or the feint featline including slayer's feint and get ONE. Or get none at all, because DC casters can make enemies flat-footed in an AoE better than any martial.

Pick Opportunist (essentially, it's an extra attack per round), Weakening Wound, Wearying Strike and Crippling Strike as your other slayer talents. Don't think Slayer gets access to Petrifying Strike, which is a shame.
>>
>>485324019
what about the party members? Who should I keep in my party?
>>
BG3 is better than WOTR
>>
>>485324872
Get two tanks (e.g. Camellia + Lann turned Shaman or Mutation Warrior). Get Sosiel the Cleric for domains. Get Nenio for full arcane casting. And then get Seelah for mark of justice, give her a fauchard or a glaive. You won't need any super optimized builds on daring and you probably won't even need a Court Poet for Nenio.

As a Slayer, get Lunge feat ASAP and attack from behind the safety of your tanks. Use spells like Enlarge Person and Legendary Proportions to get more reach (and damage).
>>
I kind of want to replay wotr but I dont own any of the dlc. Wat do?
>>
>>485325428
Buy the dlc on the steam sale or grey key sites. I advise to use the grey key market sites to avoid giving owltranimals any money. No point in playing wotr without DLCs, you miss out on shitloads of content and aren't even playing the same game people are playing now.
>>
File: BG3 'dex review.png (50 KB, 1662x462)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>485325196
Lol.
>>
>>485325428
creamapi
>>
is Cassia the Arueshalae of Warhammer?
is Arueshalae the Cassia of Pathfinder?
>>
>>485312072
I both agree with you and also think that's only part of the picture.

Importantly, the pnp systems are turn-based by necessity. You can't have players all just shouting out what they're doing simultaneously. The turns are meant to approximate the passage of real time. The physics of the universe don't suddenly change so that some are locked in place while others act.
With computers, this limitation can be removed. It still has to be approached cleverly though, and I just don't think we've seen the best possible RTwP system yet. The games that have systems built with RTwP in mind are the best so far, but I don't think it's impossible for creative innovation to happen for better RTwP with existing systems like dnd or PF.
Just because I can't imagine how it would work doesn't mean it can't exist.
>>
>>485321079
>It's by far their strongest synergy
How do you build it, exploiter wizard? 1 level in titan fighter for dual staves will probably be a net positive.
>>
>>485324872
Why not just watch a Let's Play at this point
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=UK493O40S7E&list=WL&index=131&t=40s&pp=gAQBiAQB
Crpgsisters? What’s this?
>>
>>485327224
>How do you build it
Exploiter10/Lrm9/X-bloodedSorc1 for Undead and Fey bloodlines. Undead bloodline arcana will let you treat undead enemies as regular humanoids so you will be able to disregard their mind-affecting immunities with Illusion/Enchantment spells. Fey bloodline arcana will grant your Compulsion spells (mostly Enchantments) a +2 DC bonus. Potent magic via exploiter will give you +2 DC/CL. 9 lormaster levels will give you 5 secrets for extra spells such as Greater Command. Weakness of this build is completely dogshit initiative since you don't get a familiar and lose the +4 initiative bonus of the hare. You can replace the Sorc level with Titan Fighter for the extra spell DC boosting weapon such as the Numerian Greatsword in chapter 3 or the sin mage staff in chapter 3.

Wizard20 with a specialization in Divination. Gives you massive +10 initiative and at cap you take 20 on initiative as well as auras for -2 enemy saves and +2 caster level check bonus. Initiative has incredibly strong synergy with DC casting.
>>
>>485328076
>or the sin mage staff in chapter 3.
*chapter 5

>at cap you take 20 on initiative
rolls
>>
>>485327075
Is Cassia a whore? That will answer your question
>>
>>485320271
Kek, I just saw that thread. At first glance, it looks like some schizobabble, but Clive's magnum opus Grimoire has taught me to respect the power of schizos such as these.
>>
>>485328076
What's the strategy with either of these builds? I remember using cloudkill scrolls until I got selective sirroco but I doubt that will work anymore.
>>
>>485329770
>What's the strategy with either of these builds?
You always start with double spell focus in conjuration, get double spell penetration feats and then get two more spell focus feats for some other school of choice. Then you start stacking expanded arsenals for 5 more schools (including or excluding the two initially chosen schools) via mythic feats. Then you get metamagics that are best suited for the spells from your chosen schools. The strategy really depends on which schools you want to use, but the early game is always played through conjuration and its spells: grease and glitterdust. These spells ignore spell resistance which is very hard to beat reliably in the early game.

So your first question should be: what kind of wizard do I want to be? A necromancer? An enchanter? A conjurer? And then you star thinking strategies. Note that even though you can get expanded arsenal for 5 schools, the third mythic feat you get only mid-ate chapter 4 so you should really pick 2 schools to focus on like, for example, conjuration + necromancy, but they can be whatever.
>>
>>485330338
If you are going for lich necromancy makes the best sense. Evocation seems like it will be stronger late game than conjuration for CC purposes. Illusion might surpass necromancy given how strong weird is but that means sacrificing thematic focus around spooky spells.
>>
>>485327103
Yeah. I'm not trying to say that PoE is the best we can have or that we can't get good RtwP with DnD. I do think it might be more difficult with something like DnD because you will have rabid fans that screech when things aren't exactly what they expect. PoE is largely based on/inspired by DnD as well despite being a new system and even that have people complaining about changes. I've seen anons in this very general complain about "pointless changes just because PoE wants to be different."

In a sense, I feel that the P in RtwP is something that shouldn't really be there. A testament to us having failed to make a proper real-time CRPG with mechanics that make sense without having to pause.
>>
gee it really sounds like a fun challenge, playing on meme difficulties where your progression and choices are already made for you
>>
>>485330883
>Evocation seems like it will be stronger late game than conjuration for CC purposes.
Conjuration's biggest strength is that it bypasses poison immunity with corruptor mythic ability. Going conjuration + necromancy has great synergy, because corruptor works for both schools. There are a shitload of enemies in the game immune to poison (can be bypassed via corruptor) and not immune to nausea which makes spells like stinking cloud and creeping doom deadly. Just last night I was nauseating siege golems with stinking cloud while fighting the archpriest, kek. Evocation is very strong, but there is some kind of fuckery going on with the freedom of movement buff on enemies: in may cases it can't be dispelled which makes the strongest evocation CC spells (icy prison and icy prison mass) useless. I managed to dispel FoM via Improved Aeon's Bane, though, but I think that ability is not working as intended.

In practice, you can make pretty much any combination of schools work as long as you have at least one school that doesn't rely on mind-affecting spells so it's a matter of preference and taste. I've been having amazing success with my Illusionist + Conjurer Nenio.
>>
I know you fags cuckpost a lot about Owlkek, but are the actually any crpgs that have real cuckshit in them? Not headcanons, but real cuckoldry happening during the game time on screen (or in the text)
>>
>>485313165
Why join gayos? They rape your soul for eternity.
>>
I'm level 17 in underrail as a pistol build (per 11, then pump dex) and while it's fun, I don't think I built it right.
-Versatility doesn't come online since my natural gun skill is still higher
-Dirty Kick is super useful early game, but it can be substituted by grenades and engagements are further later in the game (because everyone else has insane mobility or using high powered weapons)
-Point Shot is kinda useless if you have Bullet Time
-Bullet Time is a build-enabler, it doesn't do much by itself
-Sprint goes well with Bullet Time more than Hit and Run
-Blitz+Bullet Time+Sprint is probably a better build and go Agi+Dex instead of Per+Dex
I'm enjoying it, but I can't feel off that I fucked up somewhere. Should I reroll?
>>
File: shadowshart.jpg (106 KB, 525x1024)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>485332684
>>
>>485320871
You could try dipping into ghost rider and then putting all levels into Sylvan sorcerer. You get to continue pet progression and get your full merged spellcasting.
>>
Froggy design a non-felinid companion for RT and tell us how do you want their story and romance to go!
>>
File: 20240709164707_1.jpg (398 KB, 1920x1080)
398 KB
398 KB JPG
Anyone here know if leveling second wind on an officer is a good idea? A self heal sounds nice, but I'm wondering if I shouldn't just wait until I get a more dedicated healer instead.
>>
>>485338826
I'm playing on normal and I haven't felt any need for second wind. You get plenty of potions and access to healing.
>>
>>485338958
>You get plenty of potions
if you make sure you have someone with a decent crafting skill.
>>
>>485338958
Hmm, I might've invested too much into that tree then.

>>485338818
I want a heckin' soldier veteran guardsman companion specializing in autoguns, i.e. not heavy weapons such as heavy stubbers and heavy bolters, but assault rifles. The silent tough guy survivor archetype, maybe Katachad even. He'd scoff at your noble heritage and his romance would involve proving that you're not a fucking pompous pussy sending men to their deaths for your own amusement and that you're actually worthy of both leadership and affection.
>>
>>485340392
>Hmm, I might've invested too much into that tree then.
The game feels very forgiving. You will level up and bathe in points. I'm level 15 now and I am starting to pick things I didn't really want at the start because I ran out of all the good stuff.
>>
>>485331497
>fuckery going on with the freedom of movement
Conjugation + Necromancy it is then. I think loremaster will be a better fit given I want the titanmaster dip but then again the extra initiative from divination seems really strong.
>>
>>485340392
How would you make an Eldar Hunk companion
>>
File: HaerDalis.png (186 KB, 210x330)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
>>485343459
Just reskin this guy, kek.
>>
>Decide to play on DOMINATING
>Basically all containers are empty now, no cumrags to use for molotovs
>BEETLES EVERYWHERE
>Spawns seemingly tripled
>Even the auto turret that I hack gets murdered by the bandits
>Now realising how good shotguns have it since even a fucking 70% chance will have your pistol miss every other shot
Also, there's exclusives bosses on this difficulty right? Maybe tincan LMG wasn't such a good idea.
>>
>>485345647
LMG on dominating is pure cancer, the ammo expenditure is ridiculous and it's harder to trade on this difficulty. You pretty much have to max out trading to make the game bearable.
>>
>>485345647
>>485346143
grab the fusion cannon, bitch
>>
Played a lot of fallout and just finished the Underrail tutorial anything I should know before going further?
>>
>>485347612
What character?
>>
>>485347612
Molotovs are absolutely broken so get at least 20 Chemistry and 10 Tailoring to make your own.
You should also start combat yourself by pressing X or whatever keybind you have it. This ensures that you have the first attack.
Animals can't open doors. You can still shoot them through screen doors.
>>
>>485347981
same as in fallout high AP build
>>485348071
noted thanks
>>
File: 1706993541382934.jpg (746 KB, 2560x1440)
746 KB
746 KB JPG
What are some fun builds to try out?
>>
>>485349728
unistalling
>>
>>485349728
Say what you want first. Hard to recommend builds with 0 reference.
>>
>>485349116
Underrail is a game about specialization, you need to really focus on a weapon type. "High AP" is not really a build.
>>
File: 12312434.png (3.55 MB, 1910x1082)
3.55 MB
3.55 MB PNG
Why is Camellia doing the stealth checks? Arueshalae's stat is way higher
>>
>>485349728
Human male fighter
>>
>>485350320
Stealth checks are done by the person you put in charge of camouflaging the camp during rest.
>>
>>485350102
How strong is stealth and pickpocketing?
>>
File: 1693094455226441.png (244 KB, 800x600)
244 KB
244 KB PNG
If you used someone else's build, then not only did you not beat the game, you didn't even play the game.
>>
>>485350997
Pickpocketing is strong early game on the higher difficulties, later it falls off, but there are certain quests that can be solved via pickpocketing including a major quest in expedition DLC that offers a really unique solution via pickpocketing. Mid-late game, mercantile is stronger.

Stealth is very strong, but you have to really build for it and use feats like ambush.
>>
File: birthday cam.jpg (12 KB, 198x325)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>485350320
she just wants to help
>>
>>485350445
Ok thanks
>>
>>485351364
If you play someone else's game, you didn't beat the game. Make your own RPG.
>>
When is bg3 gonna get a proper fucking discount
>>
There's always a 100% discount somewhere bwo.
>>
why would you want to play bg3 though
>>
>all portrait packs are AI slop now
Damn
>>
>>485351998
playing it rn tho
>>
>>485352336
>Not just looking up what you want from pinterest and making it yourself
Ngmi
>>
if you didn't beat bg3, then you didn't beat the game
>>
>>485352538
I‘m lazy and like complaining more than playing games
>>
File: Zamasu_67.png (1.49 MB, 1590x894)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB PNG
Doing a second run of BG3 right now is fucking stupid beyond measure. Wait for the remastered/GOTY edition. Act 3 bugs need patching up.
>>
>>485353127
Hasn't it been like a year? DOS2 and DOS1 didn't really need that long right? Though it didn't matter too much since even the ending slides still use uncoloured concept art.
>>
need cute halfling or gnome portrait
help
>>
File: 1673989490831.jpg (244 KB, 850x1434)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
>>485256352
is that Arue???
based!

GET PREGNANT! TAKE MY SEED YOU SUCCSLUT! I'M GONNA KNOCK YOU UP! YOU BETTER GET PREGNANT WITH MY CHILD! I'M GOING TO FERTILIZE YOUR EGGS WITH ANGEL SEED! CONCEIVE! GET PREGNANT!
PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP
PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP
I'M GONNA CUM! GET PREGNANT!
>>
>>485349728
Sorcerer arcane trickster.
>>
Arue would be better if she were way sluttier
>>
>>485328076
Do you avoid overwhelming sorceror because of the slower spell progression?
>>
>>485354281
Not him but you can't take both Undead and Fey bloodlines if you pick any other sorcerer class. Also Prepared casters can use metamagic spells normally while spontaneous have to use a full round action, limiting their usefulness, you can kind of work around it if you move in real time and cast in turn based mode.
>>
>>485354219
Corrupt her, then.
>>
>>485355064
NTA, but Fallen Arue is closer to a murderfag than a slut though.
>>
>>485354747
>Prepared casters can use metamagic spells normally while spontaneous have to use a full round action
That makes quite a difference. What caster level do you need to hit for level 10 spells?
>>
>>485355212
She was always a murderfag, she just used sluttiness as a shortcut to murder people and get what she wants.
Ironically she's seems more like an Incubus than a Succubus.
>>
>>485356423
cope
>>
>>485356079
28. So either Mythic rank 8 and level 20 or MR 9 and level 19.
>>
>>485327103
>Importantly, the pnp systems are turn-based by necessity. You can't have players all just shouting out what they're doing simultaneously.
Actually, oD&D is wego, and works fine.
>>
>>485356721
With what, exactly?
>>
>>485357232
with her being the most promiscuous succslut in the entire demon city
>>
File: cute demon hag.jpg (315 KB, 1280x1238)
315 KB
315 KB JPG
>>485357363
But that's not Vellexia and Nocticula
>>
>>485357471
she has a higher body count
>>
>>485356791
Then it should be possible to take 2 level 1 dips without being punished. Hypothetically the cross blooded - titan fighter dip should be possible.
>>
>>485357598
Vellexia and Nocticula do, yes. They're thousands of years old. Shamira as well, she's the head bitch of the largest harem in Alushinyrra.
>>
>>485357639
Sure, but keep in mind you get MR 10 literally before the final boss of the game, so unless you plant to do Inevitable Excess you're not getting those spells for very long.
>>
>>485357764
So? How many of their partners can you actually name? Arue has the highest confirmed bodycount in the game
>>
>>485357471
>those beef jerky wings
gross
succ equivalent of a roastie
>>
>>485357821
>keep in mind you get MR 10 literally before the final boss of the game
If I take wizard and loremaster levels for the remainder I should get my level 10 spells at MR8. Do you get more slots at higher levels or does it make no difference getting to 30?
>>
>>485357876
You seem very desperate to start an argument. There is no argument. Vellexia and Nocticula without a doubt mogg Arue in the whore department. Anything else is cope.
>>
>>485358327
>without a doubt
Wrong!
>>
>>485358183
You get a few more slots, and there are some spells with uncapped caster levels, so having more is always nice, also more CL means an easier time dispelling enemies. That said, usually a single 1 level dip is not that serious, because you still get access to level 10 slots.
>>
froggy still hasn't recovered from the last thread's buck breaking, huh?
>>
>>485357876
>How many of their partners can you actually name?
is that what your gf says when she tells you not to worry about how many guys she's fucked?
>don't worry honey, the number doesn't matter, only how many she can name
LOL
>>
>Cucktards starting up an argument again
ZzzZZZzZz
Anyways, any RPGs you lot are looking forward to? Any particular reason why?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440)
1 MB
1 MB JPG
What a fucking dick. Just comes in right through the roof.
>>
>>485359282
>>Cucktards starting up an argument again
There's nothing more embarrassing than cuckposting. Like trannyism, they can only corrupt, never create.
>any RPGs you lot are looking forward to?
The Necromancer's Tale
>>
>>485359670
True, the Aruebros must be stopped. Even now they started cuckposting just because someone pointed out the Arue is a succubus.
>>
>>485358676
Yeah but surely there are at least 2 quarterstaffs that boost your caster level by at least one. All you need is +2 to go even and anything more is better.
>>
>complains about cucktards starting up an argument again
>ends up being a cucktard who tries to start up an argument
>>
>>485359784
In all fairness, anons have been cuckposting about Arue for YEARS. Now that they finally won they started biting back. I don't blame them.
>>
>>485360217
Is this what they mean with the term "mindbroken"?
>>
>>485360217
>won
>children of unidentified origins
>even with the female mc
Lmao.
>>
>>485360924
You got BTFO pretty hard last thread. Haven't you faced enough humiliation?
>>
>>485360924
>>485360460
>>485360217
>>485360032
>>485359784
>>485359164
Daily reminder that you are literally playing with dolls
>>
>cuckposted to death for years until all that's left inside their brains is cuckolding
>now they remain as the only cuckposters left
the aruefags have a kino background ngl
it's like a rape revenge movie only the revenge is yet more cuckposting
>>
>>485361051
>You got BTFO pretty hard last thread
Yes, aruekes got absolutely destroyed. It's very strange that they'd rear their heads again asking for more, but I guess they're gluttons for pnishment.

So tell me once again: who is the father of children when the same epilogue plays for both male and female MC?
>>
>round 2 of bullying a mentally ill krautcuck
honestly i'm starting to feel bad for froggy, i keep bullying you again and again but you keep coming back for more.
>>
>>485361278
>who is the father of children when the same epilogue plays for both male and female MC?
Simple.
Male MC: The Commander
Female MC: Arueshalae
>>
>THERE BETER NOT BE A STORRY ABOUT HOW MA DOLLY KISSES OTHER DOLLIES
literally the level of discourse ITT
>>
>>485361589
Blame the people who instantly start cuckposting upon seeing any mention of Arue.
>>
>>485361473
Least mentally ill aruekek.

The reality: the children are never named as being whorue's or the mc's. The game never implies that whorue is a tranny. Aruekes literally living in schizoland.
>>
>>485361828
You shouldn't bully them, they're victim of severe mental abuse. Aruebros are quite literally handicapped, mentally infirm.
>>
>>485361828
>the children are never named as being whorue's or the mc's
You two are locked together for years in an isolated shack, take a wild guess where the children come from.
>The game never implies that whorue is a tranny
>he doesn't know
>he doesn't possess the knowledge
>>
File: 1697562984639353.jpg (292 KB, 1447x1437)
292 KB
292 KB JPG
>take a wild guess where the children come from
From the surrounding villages? Or, more precisely, from the nearby villager men?

>aruekeks got mindshattered so hard their defense against cuckoldry is whorue being a tranny

You literally, unironically, non-metaphorically can't make this shit up.
>>
File: 1629564260611.png (205 KB, 795x225)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
>>485361828
>The game never implies that whorue is a tranny
uhhhh
>>
File: licks lips.png (159 KB, 500x500)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
>>485362543
Now you're too much of a pussy to directly respond, I really am getting under your skin, aren't I?
>unironic villager cope
kek
>>
Occam's razor.

Possibility 1: a succubuss who fucked everything that moves in the Abyss (including the meatball) "never refused anyone" when dealing with surrounding village men.

Possibility 2: shapeshifting tranny demons.

The hilarity lies in aruekeks thinking either of these options is acceptable.
>>
>>485363359
How do you explain Arue remaining pure during the Aeon ending even while still feeling the pull of her demonic origin?
>>
>>485363651
>Arue remaining pure
That's headcanon. Lack of criminal aura means she hasn't broken any laws native to her current plane of residence. However, fucking around is not specifically against the law and the Aeon does not care about morality.
>>
File: no one.jpg (64 KB, 1012x172)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>485363359
I'll give you something better than "possibilities". I'll give you reality.

Fact: Arueshalae is a redeemed demon who has put her whorish ways in the past. She is monogamous and actively refuses to introduce other partners into the relationship. She has repeated babymaking sex with the Commander and ONLY the Commander for years on end. This produces children.
>>
So, what roles are we all playing today?
>>
>>485363651
Mutually exclusive scenarios.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (1.03 MB, 2560x1440)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
What an awful introduction. He just shows up at says 'yup I'm in your party now'. Fuck off nigger.
>>
File: 1683449841220.jpg (565 KB, 1920x1080)
565 KB
565 KB JPG
>>485363895
he's talking about this ending.
>>"Her other quirk, unheard of among succubi, was the disgust she felt for carnal pleasures. Many dreamed of climbing into her bed and would even wager on who would be the first. The bodies of these braggarts would later be found in pieces."
>>
File: smug fox.png (49 KB, 170x200)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>Instead of accepting reality, the subject merely makes up fantasies involving cuckoldry to fit in with his delusions

>This refusal to accept reality suggests mental illness

>How irrational!
>>
>>485363959
>put her whorish ways in the past
Headcanon. Lack of criminal aura does not prove this, adultery is not punishable by law.

Here's the actual reality: the children are mentioned TWICE in the epilogue and in NEITHER case are they referred to as either commander's or hers.

>>485364182
That's an alternative ending which has nothing to do with the one I'm discussing - the ending where she acquires children of unidentified origins with the MC.
>>
>>485364409
Based Nenners utterly destroying delusional aruekeks with iron facts and logic.
>>
File: copium.jpg (37 KB, 800x387)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>Headcanon. Lack of criminal aura does not prove this, adultery is not punishable by law.

>Here's the actual reality: the children are mentioned TWICE in the epilogue and in NEITHER case are they referred to as either commander's or hers.

>That's an alternative ending which has nothing to do with the one I'm discussing - the ending where she acquires children of unidentified origins with the MC.
>>
>>485364648
that post is about you
face reality, arue is loyal and loves the commander. nenio would hate you for denying such facts
>>
>no arguments
>has no explanation for the children never being named as either commander's or arue's
>defends cuckoldry by turning his "wife" into a tranny
>mind so broken all he can do is post frogs

I accept your mindshattered concession.
>>
>children of unidentified origins
this is the funniest cope i've seen so far
Even /v/ knows the children are yours. This is The only place where people desperately cope about how the children aren't yours and other seething posts about Arue.
>>
To be honest the game doesn't say the children are yours.
>>
>>485364962
>>no arguments
>can't accept that the children are yours
>>defends cuckoldry
>>mind so broken all he can do is post frogs
yes, froggy is these things
>>
>/v/ knows
Lmao.

>cope
Yep, that's all aruekeks do. Two instances of referring to the children, neither of them names the children as either commander's or whorue's. That's cold facts and logic.
>>
>/v/ is an acceptable source of anything
No. I don't even have a stake in this nonsense but that's stupid.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (902 KB, 2560x1440)
902 KB
902 KB JPG
Hulrun's priorities are a mess. These idiot worshippers of Desna should be reprimanded, but not so brutally, and not while the city still burns!
>>
File: angel_chad.png (242 KB, 640x715)
242 KB
242 KB PNG
>>485365105
>>485365263
FACT: Arue loves you
FACT
FACT: You and Arue live in an isolated shack for years
FACT: You PLAP Arue for years on end
>b-b-but w-where did the children come from?
THIS is the hill you die on. This is where you have difficulty.
The children come from Arue's womb from the seed I planted with my angel cock.
>>
>>485365540
His judgment is clearly tainted, you just know he's been wanting to do that to them for the longest time.
>>
>>485365460
you're right, anon. this place is so much better.
>>
>You PLAP Arue for years on end
>as a female MC

This aruekek has completely lost touch with reality.
>>
What you think is unimportant, the kids aren't stated to be yours.
>>
>"8da1c3a3-6c6f-4a00-a8a5-3a97c3c3e344": "Lann had firsthand experience of rebuilding one's life from rubble. He visited Ulbrig in Gundrun more than once, helping the townsfolk with words and deeds.",
>"6f983202-bf79-49bc-8625-ca71e002f096": "Some time after the victory over the Worldwound, the Commander's entourage began to notice her rounded tummy. After that, Lann swore off the bottle.",
lann gets you pregnant in his ending, it never says it's his baby
>>
File: 1678557190082.png (1.43 MB, 646x1440)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
>>485365807
in that case, arue PLAPs you
>>
>>485365990
>game forces you to cheat on lann
What the fuck
>>
>>485365990
Lann can't catch a break.
>>
File: 1694830817410038.jpg (48 KB, 1024x1024)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>485366216
Which means she's a tranny, kek. Since there's only one arue, this means both the male and female MC are marrying a tranny.

THIS is the hill aruekeks are willing to die on.
>>
File: Socothbenoth.jpg (176 KB, 1342x1916)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>485365990
That's Socothbenoth's baby.
>>
Reminder that shapeshifting means you're a tranny. I don't make the rules sorry.
>>
>>485366601
>>485366750
technically all succubi are trannies, they can all shapeshift to whatever they need to seduce their prey.
>>
>>485366858
>Ally casts shapeshift on you
>You're trans now
It's so over.
>>
Shapeshifting doesn't mean you change gender, thoughalbeit. Again, aruekeks utterly eviscerated by ironclad facts and logic.
>>
>>485367109
if you shapeshift into a male(which change shape does) you absolutely change gender.
ergo, fucking a succubus, ANY succubus, is fucking a tranny.
>>
You haven't played the game, you did not know Arue remains loyal to you in the Aeon ending, even though she was never purified by Desna. Just the power of your true love and devotion is enough to stave off the temptations of the Abyss. All the cuckoldry is in your head, cope about it.
>>
>>485367590
based and truthpilled
>>
>>485367313
>which change shape does
Not necessarily. This might be true for some forms like the elk bull, but not others whose genders are unidentifiable. So, technically, you can shapeshift from one gender to another, but that does not mean you're not necessarily a tranny when you shapeshift at all.
>>
>>485367313
Nocticulabros...
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (1.01 MB, 2560x1440)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
Of course they ensorcelled me the moment I've got them together and out of Hulrun's watchful gaze. Nothing to do now but hope they truly are good intentioned I suppose.

>>485365709
It is. He should be removed from his post, but for now I've just kept him from killing anyone needlessly the best I can, since he seems to still be a net benefit against the demons.
>>
>>485367590
Not the same arue, the one you're referring to is the product of a timeline change and has nothing in common with the one that is seen in the non timetravel ending.
>>
>>485367825
sounds like cope
TRANSgender
TRANSspecies
TRANShuman
at the end of the day you're still a tranny
>>
>>485368049
>TRANScending
Ascension ending bros...
>>
>>485368013
>has nothing in common with the one that is seen in the non timetravel ending
That is incorrect, they have one thing in common. The love they have for the Commander. The sheer memory of the commander is what makes Arue a virgin and loyal to you from another timeline. Without remembering you she just becomes another succ.
>>
>>485368013
What is this Arue of Theseus bullshit? Stop coping and accept the text as written. All the cuckoldry comes from your demented German mind.
>>
>>485349728
Artificier-Demoman
>>
>>485368147
transcending your mortality is still trans. i don't make the rules, sorry.
>>
>>485368147
>Trans ending
Oh no no no
>>
>>485368267
>>485368307
Can't you just ignore him? I'm sick and tired of this endless argument.
>>
>>485368307
>Stop coping and accept the text as written.
Already did: the arue in the timetravel ending is not the same person, because she has neither the nature of an ascendant succubus, nor the actual experiences of the other arue. She only has mental recollection of things she never experienced. Cope.
>>
>>485368667
Owlcat has the last word and Owlcat has decided to endorse the truthers who question the kid's origins.
>>
File: 1710690787486.png (47 KB, 747x164)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>>485368826
Owlcat has endorsed impregnating Arue with mythic seed. You lost.
>>
>>485368751
Those mental recollections are enough to make a literal Sex Demon living in Sex Demon City eschew all carnal pleasures. If only a vague recollection of this memories is enough to do this, then Arue's loyalty in the standard timeline is beyond reproach. Your own cuckoldry fantasies are just that, fantasies.
>>
Owlcat could've literally written:

HER CHILDREN

COMMANDER'S CHILDREN

THEIR CHILDREN

It's literally one word, they could've easily done it. But they didn't. For a reason, because they always shoehorn cuckshit into their game narratives one way or another.
>>
Do you also put tape on everything you own and write your name with a marker on it?
>>
File: happy arue.png (1.28 MB, 1075x713)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
The best ending for Arueshalae is her becoming part of the Swarm.
>>
>>485369172
>Those mental recollections are enough to make a literal Sex Demon living in Sex Demon City eschew all carnal pleasures.
Yes, but it doesn't matter, because it's not the same person. This just means that the arue from the timetravel ending is mentally stronger than the other one who needed Desna's brainwashing.
>>
You have been proven wrong again and again, if you will not accept the text as written there is nothing else I can do, you're utterly mentally deranged. I will not continue to entertain your delusions.
>>
>>485369673
some people refuse to see the light, he would be so much happier if he accepted the fact that arue loves you and bears many mythic babies for you
>>
>accept the text as written
Already did:

1. There is no HER children.

2. There is no COMMANDER'S children.

3. There is no THEIR children.

That's the text actually written. Everything else is just cope.
>>
Froggy how would have you written Yrliet's romance ending?
>>
I'd just an an explicit statement that she never engaged with other males of her or any other race. That's all Owlkeks needed to do in order to avoid cuckshit, but they didn't. For a reason.
>>
Hundreds of posts about cuckolding and trans.
Some of you really can't stop thinking about those topics, it's honestly amazing and sad to see.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (880 KB, 2560x1440)
880 KB
880 KB JPG
It seems my vision of Elysium wasn't orchestrated by those fools after all, but some other, unknown entity.
No point in wasting time thinking about it then--they'll come again or they won't, and I've no say in the matter.
What's curious is the seeming mismatch of legal codes around. It's quite unclear which lords and their knights have legal authority--although of course the lack of order in general is making things worse.
>>
This what I'm thinking off for my DC Lich so far, gonna focus on necromancy and conjuration:
Level 1: Exploiter Wizard, Spell Focus and Greater Spell Focus Conjuration
Level 2: Exploiter Wizard
Level 3: Exploiter Wizard, Selective Metamagic
Level 4: Exploiter Wizard
Level 5: Exploiter Wizard, Spell and Greater Spell Penetration
Level 6: Exploiter Wizard
Level 7: Heighten Metamagic
Level 8: Crossblooded - Undead and Fey
Level 9: Exploiter Wizard - Skill Arcana
Level 10-19: Loremaster
Level 20: Titanfighter
With this I should have enough caster levels to get level 10 spells and further boost them with better quarterstaves. What feats would I want to take with the loremaster levels? Should my first mythics be spent on expanded arsenal and then later on spell pen? I'm planning to take this into unfair so I will have to take improved initiative somewhere down the line but I'm not sure whether it would be enough.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (639 KB, 2560x1440)
639 KB
639 KB JPG
Honestly, I feel bad for this guy. If he weren't hostile, I might've turned a blind eye--working is miserable.
>>
>>485374175
wow, he is literally me
>>
>>485372519
>Should my first mythics be spent on expanded arsenal and then later on spell pen?
All 5 mythic feats should be spent on 5 different expanded arsenals of your choice, there is no need for mythic spell penetration anymore on ANY DC caster and ESPECIALLY not lich.

Your build has one problem, though: if you want to take expanded arsenal conjuration, you need to have spell focus and greater spell focus in some other school (can be anything). If you're going human, you get an extra feat at level 1 so take some other spell focus and when you dip sorc you will get a sorc bonus feat so take greater spell focus for that same school.

With loremaster levels you can and should get Winter's Grasp and Creeping Doom spells from the Druid spellbook. Other bonus spells are pretty much to taste: you can get Slowing Mud for a conjuration slow effect.

For mythic abilities you want corruptor so that you can ignore poison immunity and favorite metamagic selective.

Since you're playing lich you can also grab bolster metamagic and make it favorite via the mythic ability so that you can deal more damage with necromancy damage dealing spells. If you really like the idea of dealing damage as necro, grab empower metamagic and make it selective which will allow you to squeeze out the most damage out of your finger of death and negative eruption without the need for rods. You don't need to maximize these spells, because they deal precisely 10damage/CL.
>>
>>485374442
>grab empower metamagic and make it selective
*make it favorite
>>
>>485374442
>5 different expanded arsenals of your choice
Won't I want greater spell focus for more than two schools then?
>>
>>485375639
Greater spell focus is a possible choice as well, but it will not give you more spell DC to any school than than 5 expanded arsenals.

You can go:
Mythic spell focus conjuration
Mythic spell focus necromancy
Expanded arsenal cinjuration
Expanded arsenal necromancy
Expanded arsenal whatever

This way you end up with 3 maax DC boosted schools instead of 5, but you get the early benefits of spell focus instead of having to wait two more mythic levels after the first expanded arsenal to bring both conjuration and necromancy to +4.

Either approach works.
>>
>>485375639
>>485376734
I mean mythic spell focus. You don't need spell focus and greater spell focus for more than two schools. It will all add properly in its bizzare way and all schools that were taken via expanded arsenal will get +10 spell DC total (including spell focus feats).
>>
>Mechanical damage threshold increased by 50% against melee attacks.
Is it really as basic as I think it is? Say a piece of armour has a DR/DT of 30%/30, will that be considered as 30%/45 against a melee attack?
>>
Any reason not to choose cavalier instead of any of the other paladin kits or ranger in baldur‘s gate 1? Want a class with a little spell casting but mostly melee and no dualing for my first run
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (1.25 MB, 2560x1440)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB JPG
As we complete a bit of clean up prior to our assault on the Gray Garrison, I'm reminded of the absurdity of how we often kill our foes. Forced to slip on ice or grease, falling into a magical pit. Not what they expected when they agreed to serve Baphomet I'd wager.
>>
>>485378285
Yes, but if you want good dt against a particular attack, you need to stack it on armors that specialize against that attack.
>>
>>485379293
imo, ranger is pretty meh unless you go archer (which is very good at what it does), and it sounds like you want to play a melee character
the disadvantage of cavalier is practically non-existent. if you really want to attack from ranged, you can use throwing weapons instead of missile weapons. meanwhile, the immunities you get are invaluable, the fire resistance is notable, and remove fear can be very useful when you need it. it's a pretty solid kit
>>
>>485379560
your camellia looks like she hit a blunt
>>
started a playthrough of solasta cotm today
my party is a life domain dwarf cleric, a human open hand monk, an elf rogue, and a fire dragonborn sorcerer
the monk has been pretty fucking useless so far in the first dungeon, especially since she's a human with no darkvision
i understand this is pretty typical to tabletop monks, but it's a bit disappointing still
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (784 KB, 2560x1440)
784 KB
784 KB JPG
Perhaps the city needed a purging. Hulrun seems to have been only the most visible of the numerous horrid bureaucratic failures and corruptions.

>>485380708
The portrait or the buffs or...?
I don't think any mod changes the former.
>>
File: small.jpg (8 KB, 162x202)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>485381482
all those portraits are custom
>>
>>485380321
Thanks for the info
>>
>>485376734
So do I choose extra mythic ability with my mythic feats to get them faster or choose something else?
>>
>>485381078
monk is the weeb class, they need to be weak so that the enemy will underestimate them
>>
>>485382261
No, you use all mythic feats only on expanded arsenals and/or mythic spell focus. It is a massive waste to use them for anything else on a DC caster, even mythic spell penetration since the game now has a massive amount of spellpen boosting gear and piercing spell metamagic (which you don't need as a lich).
>>
>>485384206
After corruptor I think it will be ascendant element negative energy and then abundant casting. Thoughts?
>>
>>485384816
Take favorable metamagic selective instead, it will allow you to cast selective grease and winter's grasp at no spell level increase. Abundant casting is not something I'd take at all on a lich, you can just rest. I'd rather take favorite bolster and empower metamagics to boost damage of your finger of death and negative eruption or wail of the banshee.
>>
>>485386609
*favorite metamagic
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (1.13 MB, 2560x1440)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
Clearing out the tower, we've returned to the tavern. After a brief rest, it seems time to launch our assault.

Is there a way to have multiple colors on the markings for metamagic?
I want a red in the top right and a different color in the top left. Being a cheapskate with scroll scribing kits so trying to make something still useful but from a level one spell. Persistent grease is great too but I've already go that memorized; magic missile seems better to have as a scroll.

>>485381645
You're right, it seems one of the mods was somewhat misleading in the description.
Although your picture isn't right either; the dimensions are wrong.
I went digging around and managed to unpack to original for her; I think the other edits are better--at least for the characters I knew and checked.
>>
>>485387061
it's a crop you dolt
>>
Do I buy bg3 now or actually beat 1 and 2 first?
>>
>>485389369
3 is completely unrelated to 1&2
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (780 KB, 2560x1440)
780 KB
780 KB JPG
The assault's begun, and thanks to our allies' boons our part has gone smoothly so far.
>>
How do I build an agile rifleman in Underrail? I don't want to be a tincan, I just want a smg bunny but with more oomf.
>>
>>485390302
The usual I guess, leather armor, crit goggles, Tabi boots. CON 3 if you're feeling ballsy.
>>
>>485389369
playthrough 1 and 2 then skip 3.
>>
For WotR can I do both of the standalone DLCs prior to doing the main game and get the ingame integration?
>>
>>485393634
Yeah, although you can put off the second DLC for a while because it doesn't get integrated until chapter 5 of the main campaign.
>>
>>485393921
Thanks, I'd rather "get them out of the way" because I know if I go into the basegame and get really invested I'm not going to want to stop to play a 10+ hour side thing when I'm 80% through.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (411 KB, 2560x1440)
411 KB
411 KB JPG
The melee is chaotic and hectic, so it's hard to keep track of everything.
But Daeran claims this was none other than the Architect of the Worldwound, and we saw another strange personage who quickly disappeared, after detonating the flasks the 'crusaders' dragged from the library.
It shouldn't be too surprising given the monumental importance of the wardstone--but it is quite worrying.
>>
I want to slobber all over Camellia like a dog
>>
>>485394918
Okay corpse #492
>>
>>485393414
>skipping the only good one
>>
>>485381078
Pretty similar to my party except I had a fighter instead of monk. idk how good monks are.
>>
>>485389369
Buy it since it's on sale, but finish playing 1 and 2 before playing it.
>>
>>485381078
i had a monk in my full elf martial party. monk was fine, stunning fist came in clutch several times, good ac between her archetype and all the monk/unarmed specific gear.
>>
>>485394886
Get ready for some kino soon.
>>
>The game autosaves AFTER you decide to join the Gauntlet where you can get yourself stuck in a death loop
Why.
>>
File: thumbs up.gif (1.38 MB, 256x192)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB GIF
>>485394886
>you will never play wotr for the first time again
>standing on the top of Drezen, your banner flowing in the wind
>the demons below scattering, the tide of the siege has completely turned, your victory is imminent
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uITaghKWMMM
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (849 KB, 2560x1440)
849 KB
849 KB JPG
Ember's too kind for this world. I'm starting to think I should keep her away, if only to protect her seeming inexhaustible good nature from further horrors.
>>
>>485398785
Best keep an eye on her, people that talk like that may start cults or something.
>>
File: minagho hold monster.png (525 KB, 735x1005)
525 KB
525 KB PNG
>you will never kiss Minagho's dainty hoof
what's the point
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.01 MB, 2560x1440)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
The injustice is unbearable. To claim to to that which is ordered and good, but then to imprison immortals for untold years to a life of pure suffering? The cost is greater than that which is saved--and wouldn't these angels have been better served fighting to close the Worldwound, ending the problem forever? Wardstones are not only simply a stopgap--more are constantly needed, to expand the mortal civilizations. No, no sane person could help this goal. Likewise, sending them back? For what purpose? They'd do the same again, perhaps with just the rebels having left. Even if it was voluntary, such a thing is unconscionable. The ire broiling through me now is just, it must be. Regardless of the source, or the consequences, I surrender myself to the otherworldy power to fix what is wrong.
>>
I'm playing an angel cavalier. I was thinking of romancing Daeran but I've never done Ulbrig since I haven't played since he came out, is he worth it?
>>
>>485400875
>Daeran
Iirc he's pretty sweet all things considered but you have to play your cards right with his quest else he just fucking dies.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (887 KB, 2560x1440)
887 KB
887 KB JPG
all ooc
I feel slightly cheated out of the last fight, but it was still quite good.
Why do you get to choose this part? Shouldn't it be based off your decisions with the wardstone? Or the stuff before? I don't know if it has further consequences down the line too.
Close to the Abyss and Instrument of Freedom both seem to fit what I did lore-wise, and coincidentally are probably the best mechanically for my character. The companions get a different selection it seems, which makes sense I suppose, but makes this one seem more lore important.
>>
What replaces Cam's buffs in a party that kills her in Act 3?
>>
>>485402216
As to why, it's just for convenience frankly but if you're actually RPing into something then you won't be able to pick certain paths if you didn't do specific things.
>>
>>485402216
No matter your decisions up to that point you'll be able to choose any of those.
If you know the path you're interested in, then it would make sense to pick the associated thing there. Otherwise, it doesn't make much of a difference.

About your previous choices.. The interesting thing is that until you set your path, your previous decisions have only possibly cut out paths. For instance early on you could choose to discard the Aeon and now you wouldn't have access to it. But choosing to accept the Aeon when you picked up the shard, it didn't mean anything, there's no "locking in" of any sort until you choose a path.
When it says things like "[Angel path] Do a thing" it should be read more as "Since you haven't completely negated this path, you can Do a thing"
What you did with the wardstone I believe only comes up in flavor text. Though I think this was also one decision where you could have forever excluded Aeon path by not taking it.
>>
>>485316113
AoD is a game I beat and to this day I still can't be sure if I'd ever recommend it to anyone, even fans of the genre, because of how bullshit it can be at times in a way that's not even enjoyable. Cool setting and the like but I'm never playing that shit again after managing to beat it as a mercenary turned guard because fuck some of those fucking fights. Killing the god at the end was just an exercise in sitting through reload screens as an axe fag
>>
>>485332684
BG2 your paladin companion gets actually cucked by his wife. Mass Effect 3 if you romanced Jacob in 2 he cucks you, which will always be fucking hilarious to me since he's the only black character you can romance
>>
>>485332684
In BG3 Shadowheart wants a threeway with Halsin and will chastise you if you don't let him fuck her
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (1.06 MB, 2560x1440)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB JPG
Given what's happened, it's no shock the Queen's shown up. But the discrete method is unusual, and the scrutiny makes my skin crawl.

>>485402404
>>485403961
Well, that's fine I guess. I ended up doing the Abyss one but also respeccing my character a bit because as I was going through logs at one point I found out it wasn't applying Shifter's Edge correctly, which bricked the build later on and was already costing me significant damage; I just hadn't noticed. I guess the game decides for you if you should use weapon finesse or not and you can't get a say, even though in this case it was actually costing me a significant amount of damage to use STR to hit.
I think the freedom power on Wenduag is technically stronger, but it's kind of lame to buff a companion compared to yourself.
>>
>>485407735
I'm a little confused on what you're saying about weapon finesse. It's been awhile since I played, but it should apply to Light weapons, and it then uses your Dex for the attack roll instead of Str, so assumably you'd take this when your Dex > Str. You say it's costing you damage, and maybe I'm reading wrong, but the damage will still be calculated by Str (there are some feats that let you also use Dex for damage, but this isn't Weapon Finesse, that's only for switching attack from Str to Dex, and only in light weapons)
If you've planned a build then maybe you understand that already, it's been awhile since I played PF anyhow.
What mythic path? Demon?
>>
>>485407735
>>485408597
Ahh disregard all that, I've never played a shifter so I didn't catch that. I've always felt like there's weird complications with natural attacks, so I just avoided them in my playthroughs.
>>
If I just have Keen Edge on my scitmar user at all times, is there a point to improved critical feat?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (1.57 MB, 2560x1440)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB JPG
It seems I've been conscripted--but at least in a position of power. How I'll do here is yet to be seen; I suspect I'm little more than a figurehead and weapon.

>>485408597
I have not planned the mythic path, but the first thing I took was the demon part.
I don't want to get into the specifics but Shifter's Edge is a weird feat and I think the game just doesn't apply it correctly. I've swapped to just full STR now and have yet to decide how I'll dip. The mythic ability Brutality Incarnate makes leveling past 15 much less attractive, whereas before it was worth going to 19 for the same.
Maybe fighter for weapon specialization.
>>
>dip
I am no longer interested in your Let's Play.
>>
Even during war, the political maneuvering between nobles is ceaseless.

>>485411332
Sorry; I can't unlearn my years of 3.5. I never played Pathfinder in PnP but through high school I played a hell of a lot of 3.5, and the need for optimization became apparent quickly. We did a rework when we realized our druid's rhino companion was just better than our fighter. I'm not a fan of going crazy like 16/1/2/1 or something, but if you look at weretouched shifter you get literally nothing past level 15 if you have the Mythic Shapeshifting and Brutality Incarnate powers. It's only BAB. I don't care about super optimizing (I'm sure shifter itself isn't even that good since you miss out on all the weapons thrown at you), but getting literally zero (0) class features for five whole levels is a no go for me.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (707 KB, 2560x1440)
707 KB
707 KB JPG
Forgor
>>
wish there were more good crpgs. Playing on average one good one per year is tiresome.
>>
Did they break allied spellcaster? I took it on 5 of my chars at level up and when they are all right next to each other they aren't getting any bonus to spell pen.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (1.11 MB, 2560x1440)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
It is time to depart for Drezen, it seems. There's intrigue about though, with mysterious figures, Camellia's father deciding to tag along, and an investigation into my unwilling Field Attache and Advisor Plenipotentiary Without Portfolio.

How does leaving companions behind work? I'm considering leaving Ember in camp and trying out the new cleric Sosiel and/or Seelah (dropping the merc if both), but I don't want to miss stuff. It seems you're kind of locked into the ones you choose otherwise they're just not around when it could be important for them since you didn't know. Which also leads me to ask, how many companions have I yet to discover (aside from Woljif or whatever)?
>>
>>485417306
There is still 3 more. One you have already met. You can leave companions in the camp and they're not essential for progression unless it's their personal quest.
>>
File: 20240708155839_1.jpg (489 KB, 1920x1080)
489 KB
489 KB JPG
always smells like bitch in here
>>
File: 1711779596708858.jpg (105 KB, 1024x982)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
Chudmellia
>>
>>485418545
kawaii
>>
>>485411332
I don't get the aversions to dip, unless by dip you mean one single point and not multiclassing in general. Most classes don't benefit from 20 pure levels
>>
>>485419338
I just strongly prefer the roleplaying and immersion side of things, so dipping or even multiclass feel like munchkin play to me, exceptions being prestige classes or thematic classes that match their story.
Giving Seelah levels in Fighter or Rogue or something? Reasonable. Court Poet? Nah, that's retarded.
It's just my opinion, but yes, my opinion is that playing that way is playing incorrectly.

>what about on higher difficulties where you basically need to
This is exactly why meme difficulties are stupid, they're not "more challenging" just more narrow in build flexibility. Dipping vivisectionist and casting the same spells every time doesn't make you Sun Tzu.
>>
File: sexbot.png (2.61 MB, 1920x1080)
2.61 MB
2.61 MB PNG
oh hell ya
>>
File: dumb robot.jpg (542 KB, 1920x1080)
542 KB
542 KB JPG
relatable
>>
>>485419896
It's called unfair for a reason. The game is meant to be gamed at that level. Don't like it, don't play it.
And honestly I'm pretty certain unfair has been beat with all the basic classic anyways. Seelah isn't the best example since paladin is already great. Something like Lann pure Zen Monk is lamer.
>>
>>485420664
>>485421713
haha, did not expect to find Erastus Dorsey
I like that it wasn't a big fight, Wasteland3 has done a pretty good job of keeping things fresh. There's the obvious "this is leading to combat" and all but there's often some things that I find a little fun or interesting.
What's the latest on a Wasteland 4?
>>
So to "beat" age of decadence do I have to do the quest about the map or just the faction quest?
I was thinking of finishing the merchant questline and doing the map stuff on another run.
>>
>>485422737
also did not expect that evaluation from the machine intelligence, that was pretty neat.
I was very sure I would fail when they described how I took out the first synth, but other than that I've been a very "lawful good" bunch of rangers, 2nd playthrough will be pretty much opposite, since the game seems to support it
>>
>Tincan LMG
>Dominating
>Despite having a triple steel tungsten armor, enemies can still chip at me fast
>LMGs will kill anything that they can reliably hit, but you can only kill like 10 people because it eats bullets too fast
>Merchants only sell like 140 bullets per refresh
>Everything is so goddamn expensive as well
Not gonna lie, not having fun with this. Going through Depot A and I can handily deal with fights but I run out of bullets every 10 minutes. Might just shelf Underrail for now and play Deadfire again.
>>485422737
>Wasteland 4
No news afaik. Would be nice really.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (1.03 MB, 2560x1440)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
Who could've possibly predicted there would be undead at a graveyard? After the demon invasion too!?!?
It seems naivety is a requirement to join a holy order.

>>485417595
Thanks. I'll figure it out I guess.

I also can't help but notice a pattern in the paladin and cleric both being niggers, and both the uncaring nobles being white. Anyone know if it was this way in the published module?
>>
>>485423331
I think some paths converge into the map quest, and others do not. It depends.
>>
>>485425148
Also if anyone knows, I wouldn't mind a spoiler on what happens if you send V.I.C.I. to go explore out east. I'm going to hire her on, but I'm just wondering, and some googling isn't telling me anything, also being a little cautious to minimize spoilers.
Basically wondering if it's a "you run across her later" or "she disappears from the game" situation
>>
why does this genre attract some of the biggest retards?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (1.16 MB, 2560x1440)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
The necromancer's surrounded himself with innocents--an effective countermeasure against most forms of area denial for his undead. Unfortunately for him, it's entirely ineffective against positive energy.
>>
>>485425813
Ou have to craft and steal booleets. And in not even joking. Save and recycle every casing into booleets.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (1.32 MB, 2560x1440)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB JPG
A politic answer to why I'm now Knight Commander--essentially, she had no choice. The people decided for her.
The real question is will she come to regret that?
>>
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
The Worldwound presents its own dangers it seems, to say nothing of its demonic inhabitants. My strength was prodigious even before all of this started, so I was easily able to power through the weather, leading 'my army'. Regardless of my feelings on them, the men were inspired.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (1.1 MB, 2560x1440)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
More likely the little bastard didn't want to end up in chains.
My messengers have reported the First Army of the Fifth Crusade, led by Sir Tector Silverhill has been on a tear through the gaggles of cultists and scattered minions of Deskari. It seems the news of the new crusade didn't travel quickly enough for the demon armies to reorganize yet.
>>
File: Black Geyser DLC.png (71 KB, 1594x509)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
>moon cult DLC in February 2025
Ooof, that's quite a wait.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (1.08 MB, 2560x1440)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
And it seems she's not merely naive as I'd assumed, but rather took a hard hit on the head during training. No point in keeping her any more elevated than a lieutenant. Given the Heavenly power she absorbed I can't do less without undercutting the value of it, but she's certainly a liability in crucial situations.
>>
>>485438735
>black geyser
Haven't touched this one since the release. I remember seeing really desperate posts on RPGcodex. Any other news?
>>
>>485439614
Apparently, the DLC will have 20 hours of gameplay.

As for other news: Luke Scull's Doom of Icewind Dale NWN campaign is to be publically released "soon", it's still in closed beta while technically being finished except for music or someshit.
>>
File: otm1ox2enwr31.png (222 KB, 657x527)
222 KB
222 KB PNG
Medieval fantasy roleplaying ludo with turn-based-tactical combat is back on the menu:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1174510/Call_of_Saregnar/
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (1.49 MB, 2560x1440)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB JPG
A clumsy ambush, but a reminder that I've a target on my back now--as do my companions, by virtue of their relation and presence at the wardstone.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (884 KB, 2560x1440)
884 KB
884 KB JPG
Despite the protestations of some of my more idealistic advisors, the news that a company of Hellknights had requested our help would not go unanswered. The First Army cleared the path, and now I set out myself to assist and parley with their leader. They better make up for the lost time and fallen clerics.

>>485440791
Looks kind of neat. Any clue as to a release date?
>>
File: FQbPQetXIAIQ7KI.png (123 KB, 512x256)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
Looks like a Dark Sun inspired isometric RPG with turn-based-tactical combat based on the pozzfinder 2e ruleset, just what the doctor prescribed:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1664450/Archquest/
>>
>>485441968
>Any clue as to a release date?
No idea, these games are still in active development phase. TBA.
>>
God I fucking hate the fact that the Alchemist in Kingmaker and WotR casts their "spells" like theyre using magic instead of drinking an actual potion like theyre supposed to.
Completely ruins the class, literally unplayable
>>
File: 1706988076744903.gif (281 KB, 300x300)
281 KB
281 KB GIF
Not sure about this one:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/673100/Code_of_the_Savage/

Doesn't look like it has much roleplaying depth, looks mostly exploration, dungeon crawling and combat focused.
>>
>>485443473
Also, disregard its stated "release date", it's still in development.
>>
>>485438735
>Black Geyser
nobody here has played black gay sir
>>
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
The onslaught of gargoyles is relentless. Although we've held on so far, this is becoming rather taxing, and those we're 'rescuing' are taking heavy losses.
>>
File: 20240324101946_1.jpg (408 KB, 1920x1080)
408 KB
408 KB JPG
>>485444181
Speak for yourself, casul. This is a highly prestigious thread for trve veterans of the genre.
>>
Eldar hunk plowing CamCam
>>
>>485444385
those chains dont look like part of the same game
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (870 KB, 2560x1440)
870 KB
870 KB JPG
Following a veritable bloodbath, the Hellknights--under the leadership of paralictor Regill--have absorbed the remnants of the Sunrise Sword and my army. However, they retain their independence, and march alongside us rather than under my banner. Regill himself has decided to offer his services personally, although whether I'll accept that I've yet to decide.
For now, the priority is to heal those vulnerable mages we weren't able to fully protect during the frenzy, and quickly return to the other side of the river, using the First Army to cover us.

Regill seems like an interesting character but holy fuck gnomes shouldn't ever be a serious race. You have this goofy-ass looking model with a super deep voice, and extremely serious character. The dissonance is too much. I genuinely think serious settings are better off just removing all short races other than maybe dwarves (and bad ones like goblins can stay of course).
>>
>>485395326
Mom, I found a zoomer. Can I keep him?
>>
One hit with Improved Aeon's Bane is all it takes to rip out all of the Demodand Enslaver's buffs.
>>
File: (29) Demodand Enslaver.jpg (597 KB, 1920x1080)
597 KB
597 KB JPG
And then based and fluffy Nenio deletes the entire pack of Demodand kineticists with Weird.

>joke_character_is_actually_the_strongest.png
>>
>>485445250
What did you do to your Nenio? You've left her at the camp?
>>
Is Encased any good?
>>
>>485449048
Its good content is frontloaded and the game quality takes a nosedive later on.
>>
Would you guys like a TES CRPG?
If so which region would you like to see or think is most likely?
>>
>>485450028
>Would you guys like a TES CRPG?
You seem to be heavily misguided on what """C"""RPG means. All of the TES games are CRPGs, because they are RPGs played on the 'puter. There is no such genre as """classic""" RPG like many retards tend to think.

As for your question: yes, I would like to play a party-based isometric RPG in the TES setting, but this is not what CRPG means.
>>
CRPG means Camellia Role Playing Game
>>
CRPG means Cunny Role Playing Game
>>
CRPG means Cum Rag Post Goon
>>
>>485450028
Yes, morrowind for racist elves
>>
>>485450028
I just want a good crpg.
Baldur's Gate was made back when humanity has significantly less knowledge, vastly inferior technology, and a much smaller population.
Yet despite every measurable metric indicating that games should be better than ever, they're all complete and utter shit these days.

If had ultimate power I would destroy this planet and try again. This whole place is a lost cause.
>>
>>485449048
Someone asks this question every single thread.
>>
>>485451684
Probably because the game makes a pleasant initial impression which is somewhat tempered by Steam reviews.
>>
>>485452805
I just think its funny, this place feels like groundhog day sometimes
>wotr posting
>cuckspam
>the autismo then has a meltdown about something stupid
>someone asks about encased
>repeat
Same shit every day
>>
Why don't we have an anime-styled CRPG? If Wizardry has it's Etrian Odyssey, where is the anime Planescape: Torment?
>>
cuz anime suxxx
>>
>>485453297
4chan is not a forum where threads can live forever and be easily searched. Topics and questions are bound to be repeated. Especially since 4chan attracts the worst schizos because of its lax moderation.
>>
I want anime Underrail indead.
>>
>>485454421
I don't know. I've been toying with the idea of a magical girl CRPG for a while. Character stats would be stuff like love, friendship and hope and you would have transformation sequences at the start of battle.
>>
File: Annah+FFG.jpg (1.13 MB, 1200x1400)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
>>485454421
It's here
>>
>>485389369
bruh
>>
File: 20240710073329_1.jpg (554 KB, 1920x1080)
554 KB
554 KB JPG
Goddamn look at the biceps on this bitch
>>
>>485458634
Looks like a tranny.
>>
>>485458634
best girl, fully supports you when if you decide to march on rome. the other tomboy chick just cries about "muh roman ideals".
>>
>>485458634
>that wrist
uuh
>>
File: 1707926932490.jpg (1.5 MB, 2560x1080)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB JPG
>>485458634
>not fucking the queen of egypt
>not getting her ending where you marry her and become king of egypt
>>
File: file.png (936 KB, 1895x1069)
936 KB
936 KB PNG
>Told Free Drones to fuck off, but didn't rat on them
>Finished the quest and protectorate dude tells me to go downstairs and meet the ambassador
>Go down the elevator
>Get shot
>Realize that I killed the security camera guy in the embassy when I was very low levels, so the embassy is permanently hostile
>Latest save is AFTER telling the drones
Is my save fucked?
>>
Is Mass Effect a crpg
>>
First form: easy as shit.
>>
Based and fluffy Nenners taking out the trash.
>>
When the injustice is great enough, justice will lend me the strength needed to correct it. None may stand against it. It will shatter every barrier, sunder any shield, tear through any enchantment, and lend its servant the power to pass sentence. Know this: There is nothing on all the Planes that can stay the hand of justice when it is brought against them. It may unmake armies. It may sunder the thrones of gods. Know that for all who betray justice, I am their fate. And fate carries an executioner's axe.
>>
Also, get Metal Curse on your shaman, kiddos. It's not negated by mind-affecting immunity like Evil Eye and scales to -6 AC at shaman level 16.
>>
>>485460146
Yes, you're fucked. There is no way to make factions non-hostile once you've pissed them off.

>>485460487
Do you consider accumulation of paragon/renegade points as part of character building and advancement process? Then yes, because alternative quest and encounter solutions depend on the amount of these points that you have.
>>
>>485459493
I'd rather her become my royal consort or empress but that's not an ending for some reason.
>>485460146
hahahahahaa
>>
File: Eternity is cruel.jpg (399 KB, 1920x1080)
399 KB
399 KB JPG
>>485454578
there are moments in it that could be anime material, honestly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxNeZiOr_zs&ab_channel=MYFIRSTSTORY-Topic
>>
Act 1 and 2 of wrath are such a slog on replays. Thank god toybox lets me skip all of it.
>>
cheatranny
>>
>>485451260
game development and software/technology in general has a major crisis of competence. We thought arming every kid with a supercomputer in their pocket would turn them all into super geniuses, instead it's completely crippled them beyond any hope.
And it's only going to get worse as we begin the next phase of completely outsourcing our thinking and problem-solving skills to AI.
>>
>>485463235
Do you know where that untyped +6 bonus is coming from?
>>
File: 1699900286912744.jpg (76 KB, 900x682)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
'tis a fine day to play the role of a child of Bhaal, methinks
>>
File: file.png (759 KB, 686x663)
759 KB
759 KB PNG
Arue sucks and fucks random civilians while you watch in the last DLC
Why are Aruefags such cucks?
>>
>>485474297
what percentage of the day do you estimate you're thinking about cuckolding?
is there someone you can talk to about getting help?
>>
>>485474297
that looks like fallen arue
>>
>>485473325
Hmm, I can't say for sure, but it might that Ever Ready somehow adds an attack bonus to regular attacks, because these attacks were not AoOs. I'll need to think about this and make some tests.
>>
>>485473325
Toybox
>>
>>485474580
Hmm, no Ever Ready has the [Ever Ready], maybe see if it appears during an AoO
>>
>>485475649
Maybe it's toybox
>>
>>485475649
OK, I tested and figured it out: it's (Improved) Aeon's Bane. Toggling it on at my MR6 grants me a +6 Other attack bonus while without it no such bonus exists. Keep in mind: I'm hitting chaotic targets, need to test it on non-chaotics later.

>>485474770
>>485475748
Mother of cope...
>>
Why didn't they make galfrey a fully fledged companion from the start?
>>
big strapping farmers
>>
>>485476849
She backstabs you, is doing """"something"""" else in the crusade (Atun Shei is the one actually winning fights) and lore-wise, much stronger than you are early on. Though yeah, it would've been fun.
>>
File: file.png (797 KB, 1019x572)
797 KB
797 KB PNG
My cat is pretty 'eepy, I think someone just cast Sleep on her.
>>
File: 1720466655711981.png (80 KB, 239x274)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
Camellia
>>
>>485478663
>lust-provoking image
>>
File: 1711562480799369.gif (36 KB, 112x112)
36 KB
36 KB GIF
>>485478936
>>
File: 20240710175943_1.jpg (511 KB, 1920x1080)
511 KB
511 KB JPG
If you can't kiss your waifu on the mouth after she's done licking and eating corpses, you don't really love her.
>>
File: camscam.jpg (70 KB, 525x587)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>
>>485381078
continued the playthrough today. i ran into a random encounter with two "Veterans". according to my partially filled bestiary, they have 17 AC and 58 HP. meanwhile, my highest AC character is at 15 AC and +4 to hit, so i have to roll 14 or higher on that character, giving me a 30% chance to hit. these Veterans can attack 3 times per turn for some reason (twice with main-hand, once with off-hand)
ok, fine. they an average Wisdom, so i used Hold Person on one of them and wailed on him, then the other one was easy. it was still a weirdly balanced encounter given that i'm currently level 3
now i'm in another encounter against 10 (??) thugs out in the open (so i can't bottleneck them or something). they have advantage on every attack for some reason. also i have no AoE at this point so i can't really just blow them up
what the fuck is up with the random encounter design in this game? is it always going to be like this?
>>
Are the WotR's companions pre generated builds good? Can I beat Daring or Core with them?
>>
>>485487576
You mean just turning on that auto level up feature? I wouldn't recommend that since it'd probably pick something stupid.
>>
>>485487576
>Are the WotR's companions pre generated builds good?
No.

>Can I beat Daring
Probably.

>Core
Including all the optional bosses? As a first time player with no meta knowledge? Doubt it.
>>
Does anyone know where the Voice of the Cursed Bard is? I swear I once found it in chapter 4, but I don't remember where. I already found the Remains of the Pale One and Nemarius' Burning Brand, but I don't remember the location of the Voice. The fextralife wiki doesn't know its location and the Kingmaker wiki says it's actually in chapter 5 in some map battle, but doesn't specify which one.
>>
>>485487761
Yeah, I spent like 2 hours in character creation, and having to do that for each companion seems like a chore. I still want to learn eventually
>>485487827
>No.
Is it because they're not optimal or they're outright detrimental?
>Including all the optional bosses? As a first time player with no meta knowledge? Doubt it.
I'd like to do most content I can
>>
>>485488695
>Yeah, I spent like 2 hours in character creation, and having to do that for each companion seems like a chore. I still want to learn eventually
It's not really the same, characters tend to fit specific niches so you just pick what helps. It may take some reading but you'd get a hang of it and figure out builds faster. Also, Daring is very forgiving so you can make a mistake here and there.
>>
>>485488695
Play on daring, make your own builds. Even if you make mistakes, you can respec. You don't have to level ALL of your companions, you can just level those you want to use and ignore others until the very final dungeon of the game.
>>
>>485489140
Ok, I'll leave it on Core for now and try to go for the cheevo, but if it gets too overwhelming I'll tone it down a bit.
>>485489204
>make your own builds
Yeah, I'll try, but there is just too much shit to learn. For example, just got the Paladin, which I understand, but I also got this Camellia lady and she's supposed to be a Shaman. What do shamans do? Are they spellcasters or warriors or what?
>>
>>485489952
>What do shamans do?
Use hexes, buff with spells and fight in melee.

>Are they spellcasters
Buffers and "healers", but not offensive casters.

>or warriors
They won't deal amazing damage, but they can tank pretty well.
>>
>>485490325
Sounds like a jack of all trades, I'll keep her around for now. She keeps screaming about seeing crimson and sacrificing people, should I be worried?
>>
>>485491219
Shaman hexes are pretty good. Get iceplant, evil eye, protective luck, fortune and chant. It's the main reason to keep a shaman around.

>should I be worried?
No.
>>
>>485386609
MR1: Corruptor
MR2: Mythic Spell Focus Conjuration
MR3: Favourite Metamagic Selective
MR4: Mythic Spell Focus Necromancy
MR5: Favorite Metamagic Bolster
MR6: Expanded Arsenal Conjuration
MR7: Favorite Metamagic Empower
MR8: Expanded Arsenal Necromancy
MR9: Dunno
MR10: Expanded Arsenal not sure what school to pick.
Aside from winter's grasp and creeping doom are there any other spells that are really good or have some utility? Preferably stuff that can help you deal with the mega powerful sidebosses.
>>
Is Encased worth playing?
>>
>>485447492
Nenio, Seelah, Sosiel, and the old shifter whose name I forgot are riding the bench because I don't like them. I haven't decided what to do with Regill yet, since I don't have room for him.
I'm considering respeccing Ember into an arcane caster; I don't like changing her so dramatically but I think I'd rather do that and not have a merc than be missing such a vital party component.
>>
>>485492779
I'd take corruptor at MR3 and favorite metamagic selective at MR1, early selective grease or winter's grasp with no spell level increase due to favorite metamagic selective is very nice.

If you don't know what to take at MR9, inspirational leader is always nice for the bonus initiative.

MR10 is so late into the game that it doesn't matter. Pick whatever.

For Conjurers? Cave Fangs has some utility as a Prone-proccing swift action via stalagmites.

Slowing Mud adds the Slow effect to your Conjuration arsenal of arcane spells, something that arcane Conjurers don't have.

For Necomancy, all the spells you want are arcane so there's nothing to take.

You can use the last Secret to take a bonus feat.
>>
File: Untitled.png (11 KB, 91x99)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
Uuh, guys. Isn't this game a bit problematic? I just noticed it.
>>
>want to punch people
>forced to be lawutist
>>
Lawfaggotry is just Chaotic Evil in denial btw.
>>
File: 1716642766874689.png (175 KB, 800x800)
175 KB
175 KB PNG
>>485495521
chud game
>>
>>485495527
Monks shouldn't be in the game.
>>
>>485494780
Act 1: Selective Grease
Act 2: Glitterdust for gargoyles and grease everywhere else?
Act 3-5: Winter's Grasp to start encounters?
Is that the strategy for each act?
>>
I keep coming across dialogue options that say "requires X mythic path", but I can choose them all, even though I'm still level 4 and the mythic path tab is greyed out.
>>
>>485496606
You may have missed some triggers to start a path, Aeon is notorious for that iirc. Trickster too as well.
>>
>>485496219
>Act 1: Selective Grease
And glitterdust. Some enemies like the Vrock, Succubus and the Nabasu cannot be proned.

>Act 2: Glitterdust for gargoyles and grease everywhere else?
You know what? I take back what I said about Corruptor, just take it at MR1 and it will help you in the goon cave. Selective grease and winter's grasp will be cast at +1 spell level without DC increase, but the cave will be easier with stinking cloud AoE spam, though you can do it with glitterdust. Or improved invisibility.

>Act 3-5
You will have plenty of necromancy spells online a this point and will be able to use your entire arsenal of spells without a care about SR. Fear and Banshee Blast are very strong AoE necro CC in addition to winter's grasp stinking cloud, glitterdust and creeping doom.
>>
>>485496606
The language they used is a bit confusing, making it seem like choosing such an option is choosing that path, but it's more that you get those if the path is still open
If the Trickster path is still open, you might see "requires Trickster path" but choosing that doesn't mean you've chosen Trickster path, just that it hasn't been closed off to you.

Up until you actually choose a path, maybe it should've been something like "X mythic path is still possible" but that's clunky and weird too.
>>
Have you finalised your court poet build yet frog?You mentioned you would work on it a thread or two ago.
>>
File: file.png (267 KB, 950x623)
267 KB
267 KB PNG
>>
>Tincan
>Add Stealth because surely it should work
>Start getting immediately attacked the moment I pop my head out
>?????
>Realise that the armor penalty also applies to Stealth
>I've been trying to Stealth with 0 Stealth this entire time
Wow okay. Is there any way for me to edit this? I don't want to start all over again, I've been going insane dealing with Goliathus
>>
>>485500689
You can edit shit using cheat engine, make sure you have a backup save in case you fuck something up. Stealth is still OK if you want to drop the heavy armor for a particular encounter.
>>
>>485500689
you fucking dumbass
>>
>>485500914
Guess I can carry a stealthmaxx set in case I need it, to bad DOMINATING also removes the ability to change armour while stealthed.
>>485501026
I know... it was completely obvious but I thought it only affected movement speed.
>>
>>485501192
Fucking up your skill points is not as bad as fucking up your stat allocation or feat selection, unless you need to cover a particular feat requirement with skills. You should be O.K.
>>
Yeah, I have it all thought out, just need to write it down now.
>>
>>485500649
TRVE VNDERSTANDER
>>
>>485501412
I spent 38 on it already and I'm level 12... Yeah I guess some stuff would just need to lag behind for a bit.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (1.02 MB, 2560x1440)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
Does the mythic power I've obtained seek out those who are brain damaged preferentially?
This is all rather trying my patience. I'll give Daeran's party a try, but if that doesn't work I might need to continue crusading, if only for the stress relief of feeling demon gore between more claws.
>>
>>485502720
It's not so bad, if you equip the Rathound's Regalia, a black cloth balaclava and tabis you should be able to stealth pretty reliably, add a stealth generator for good measure.
>>485502859
Owlcat characters are weirdos for the most part. Also, that's the reason why I said that picking a kitsune to replace Nenio was an interesting choice.
>>
>>485504248
>that's the reason why I said that picking a kitsune to replace Nenio was an interesting choice.
Which ended up not really mattering by the end considering she's actually
>>
>>485502859
Is Nenio being a fox actually in the game or is it a /crpgg/ meme?
>>
>>485502859
we told you about the reddit character, we tried to warn you dawg
it only gets worse
>>
>>485505250
She's nothing. Literally
>>
The thing about comic relief characters is that if they are not actually funny then it drags the whole thing down. Owlcat just can't write funny characters.
>>
>>485506208
They try either way. Amiri I'd argue kinda works but she's not really for being funny. Noknok was and his antics actually negatively affecting you removes the funny factor there.
>>
File: ArueTierlist.jpg (397 KB, 1140x1283)
397 KB
397 KB JPG
>>485500649
Nice, I made my own.
>>
>>485506543
NokNok was endearing more than he was funny, like a retarded pet. Nenio is just so catastrophically unfunny that makes the character almost unusable. It's criminal that she's the only full arcane caster we get. If we get both a cleric and an oracle we should get both a wizard and a sorcerer imo.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (950 KB, 2560x1440)
950 KB
950 KB JPG
It seems I'm forever in the dark about something--I just don't like how there seems to be more I don't know than do right now.

>>485504248
Yeah, that makes sense now.
I get that the writers are trying to throw a curveball, but it's still gotta get over the plate. Some of the characters are just too over the top. Seelah and Nenio both living to adulthood alone is enough to break my suspension of disbelief; the characters are cartoonish.

>>485505250
Real as far as I know.

>>485505643
It's rough. The dissonance between her and Regill for example...
>>
>>485507515
I'm not him, but sometimes I think that Owlcat purposefully wanted to create quirky characters to give players a legit reason to get rid of them immediately. But then I remember that 'lost' characters do not reappear later in different circumstances if you ignore them, save for one I believe
>>
>>485507515
>Seelah and Nenio both living to adulthood alone is enough to break my suspension of disbelief
There is a reason for Nenio being the way that she is, you have to go through programmed hell to discover it though. Seelah is not AS bad as Nenio in that regard, but I never take her with me because of how grating she can be at times, a shame really because a Paladin is a godsend in this game sometimes.
>>
So I want to do a "perfect" run in Underrail, can anyone confirm if I can do all of this
>Help out Abram free Maura
>Join the Protectorate
>Side with Protectorate in Core City (I know this fucks up Phreak though)
>Befriend the Faceless
>Find the Oculus
Seems doable right, no contradictions?
>>
>>485500161
Here you go, think I got everything right.

- Court Poet

Race: Kitsune
Alignment: Lawful Good (for Bestow Grace of the Champion)
Background: Pickpocket
Class: CourtPoet16/ScaledFist/Loremaster3
Starting stats: 5 STR, 20 DEX, 8 CON, 12 INT, 10 WIS, 17 CHA.
Stat upgrades: 1 into CHA and 4 into DEX.
Skills: Athletics 20 ranks (for Boots of the Stampede), Use Magic Device 5 ranks (for scrolls of Shield before level 12), Mobility 3 ranks, rest into whatever needed.

- Leveling and Feats

1. Court Poet: Weapon Finesse, Skald Bonus Feat - Metamagic Extend Spell
2. Scaled Fist: Bonus Feat - Dodge
3. Court Poet: Weapon Focus Rapier, Skald Talent - Crane Style
4. Court Poet:
5. Court Poet: Fencing Grace
6. Court Poet:
7. Court Poet: Combat Expertise (buy the Bookworm's Headband from Vissaliy Rathimus to boost INT to 14 to qualify for the feat, can be removed after)
8. Court Poet: Skald Talent - Crane Wing
9. Court Poet: Skill Focus Knowledge World/Arcana
10. Loremaster: Wizard Spell - Mage Armor
11. Loremaster: Outflank
12. Loremaster: Wizard Spell - Shield
13. Court Poet: Improved Critical Rapier
14. Court Poet:
15. Court Poet: Combat Reflexes
16. Court Poet: Skald Talent - Crane Riposte
17. Court Poet: Vulpine Pounce
18. Court Poet:
19. Court Poet: Improved Initiative
20. Court Poet:

- Mythic Abilities and Feats
MR1: Mythic Inspiration
MR2: Master Shapeshifter (activated via transforming into human form)
MR3: Archmage Armor
MR4: Mythic Improved Critical Rapier
MR5: Mythic Charge (to be used with Vulpine Pounce and Boots of the Stampede)
MR6: Mythic Dodge (Last Stand, if pussy)
MR7: Favorite Metamagic - Extend
MR8: Mythic Improved Initiative
MR9: Ever Ready
MR10: Unrelenting Assault
>>
>5 STR
Does your kitsune even lift?
>>
>>485509327
Lifts-Her-Tail you mean.
>>
>>485508593
Also, you can dump even more stats for higher CHA.
>>
>>485509531
That's a name from the best CRPG ever created, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
>>
>>485508593
Alternative airhead bimbo stats:

5 STR, 20 DEX, 7 CON, 12 INT, 7 WIS, 19 CHA.
>>
Can you guys see any issues with this starting stat spread for my lich build?
>7 STR, 16 DEX, 7 CON, 20 INT, 11 WIS, 14 CHA.
Also do you need to pick Pharasma as your deity to get your Ziggurat attacked or has that been patched?
>>
>>485509327
Master Shapeshifter gives +4 to all physical stats so it's not as bad as it looks outside of super early game.
>>
>>485510969
Dump something that's not INT to get DEX to 17.
>>
>>485508593
So you go for rapiers instead of estocs then?
>>
>>485511293
Given HP scales of CHA late game I'll dump WIS.
>>
>>485511386
If you want to pounce - yes. If you don't want to pounce, then there's no point in playing a kitsune and you should just play halfling. Going for estocs costs you one extra feat and fucks up the entire leveling progression.

Vulpine Pounce + Mythic Charge + Boots of the Stampede is a massive damage boost on a high initiative frontliner, because you get to pounce into flat-footed targets without your path being hindered by party members (like in the case of a 2nd row charger).
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (1.65 MB, 2560x1440)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB JPG
Of course the untrained villagers are too hasty and immediately attack the bewitched hydra. I suppose even the prudence to prepare to kill it as a group isn't obvious to these peasants.

>>485507981
For me what's most irksome is that they automatically 'steal' part of the mythic power. I really dislike the lack of control the player has over that.

>>485508051
Seelah seems like the kind of person who would've been enslaved ages ago because the slaver told her the obviously enchanted slave collar would make her look tough. She's just fucking retarded, and blindly trusts anyone and everyone for literally no reason. If we weren't fighting demons who literally rely on deception this could maybe be tolerable, but as is she's a liability if not killed immediately.
>>
>>485510969
>Also do you need to pick Pharasma as your deity to get your Ziggurat attacked or has that been patched?
Does anyone know?
>>
>>485516696
I only know that it used to work that way many patches ago. However, I do not know whether Owlkeks have changed anything.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (1.32 MB, 2560x1440)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB JPG
A tragic tale, but he seems to be optimistic at least. I suppose immortality helps.
>>
>>485517253
i wonder how he'll get fucked over in the next game
>>
File: FuwlxYLagAEkjn0.jpg (14 KB, 320x320)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>you can take petrifying strike on slayer through extra slayer talent feat
>you cannot take it normally via slayer talent
>slayer can deal 1 CON, 2 STR and 2 DEX damage per hit
>you can have at least 14 attacks on a slayer
>>
>>485519664
KEK, I wonder...
>>485517253
...have you played Kingmaker, wotrbro?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (833 KB, 2560x1440)
833 KB
833 KB JPG
The First Army continues its conquests, although must retreat from an undead army that was scouted to have a strength upwards of five hundred.

>>485519664
>>485521391
I beat the troll stronghold but quit before returning to the capital because I found it somewhat boring. I might go back at some point but probably not for a long time since there are a lot of other CRPGs I'd like to play first. I take it he makes an appearance in that game?
>>
>>485523252
Bro, get a wizard general ASAP. I recommend the Oread Setsuna "CHADsuna" Shy
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (1.09 MB, 2560x1440)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
If the idealistic fool is willing, there's no reason to deny him his martyrdom. Sosiel will find strength or perish.

>>485523930
I'm too poor right now since I'm forming a second army in Kenabres. Eventually I will get one I'm sure.
>>
File: file.png (136 KB, 242x289)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
>>485524324
Halfling toes and ankles... erotic....
>>
>>485508593
Arcane Enforcer 3 over Loremaster 3, saves the skill focus feat, gets you a fourth attack, an extra slayer feat, at the cost of Shield. I usually have Nenio crafting shield scrolls all game long until frightful/seamantle so maybe I value less than otherwise would
>>
>>485511293
Why 17 instead of 18?
>>
>>485524324
>I'm too poor right now since I'm forming a second army in Kenabres
bad move, senpai. generals are force multipliers.
although i understand forming an army to the south, there will be quite a few demon armies coming from there. you mainly want to protect the upper and middle western front, that's where the bulk of the demonic forces will attack.
but it won't matter, you're in chapter 3. you'll be swimming in gold soon enough.
>>
>>485523252
>I take it he makes an appearance in that game?
Yes. When the skeleton refers to the River Kingdoms he's talking about his time in the Kingmaker story. During your encounter with him you could ask him how he was forced to cooperate with the dracolich, pretty much the same as he's explaining to you how he got screwed over by the devil servants here. If there's another Pathfinder game ever again, it'd be great to see his story continue.
>>
>>485524324
I generally recommend just making one bloated army for a decent amount of time before anything else. Just stomp over everything letting them run away. No need for a second army until you start getting more forts and enemy armies attacking.
also imo prioritize building up forts and the resource that's used for building, I don't remember what it's called, Materials I think. That seemed to be my bottleneck most frequently.

Also for everyone suggesting Setsuna GAY, I think it's boring and now I never play with caster generals. Generally I pick the dwarf lady general first, then someone else second, and I would never bother with a third before "later events"
>>
>>485526446
>Also for everyone suggesting Setsuna GAY, I think it's boring and now I never play with caster generals. Generally I pick the dwarf lady general first, then someone else second, and I would never bother with a third before "later events"
>Trying to bait people into """playing"""" this HOMM nonsense
Just like actual HOMM you might as well get it over with with magic.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (1.46 MB, 2560x1440)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB JPG
It seems he was able to sustain himself and his troops, for better or worse.

Did I miss any really cool loot by bumrushing the queen? I figured it'd be supplies (materials or whatever) primarily.

>>485526332
Yeah, I got his backstory. Entertaining.

>>485525698
>>485526446
I don't really care for unsolicited advice based on knowledge about what'll happen to be honest. It's not like I'm ignoring the mechanic.
If I were making a decision that was clearly horrid given the information I have, that's one thing. But that doesn't seem to be the case.
>>
File: 313.jpg (685 KB, 1920x1080)
685 KB
685 KB JPG
Why was it Varric and not him who became the main character of the franchise? Unlike Varric he's actually funny and interesting.
>>
>>485528774
>Unlike Varric he's actually funny and interesting.
>
>
>
No.
>>
>>485525206
you get 5 ability score increases in the game. it's best to have you primary stat in eihter 17 or 19 so that by the time you have all your ability score increases you'll have a base of 22 or 24. you want an even number so you can get the bonus
>>
>>485527163
there is one seminotable item you get for saving the guy in the crevice, much later in the game
>>
>>485524803
Nenio is already overloaded with crafting scrolls of seamantle. If you can bear scribing scrolls, then going lorematser1/paladin2 for smite evil with massive charisma is much better than arcane enforcer.

>>485525206
Because you get 5 stat point increases, one for every 4 levels. 4 of them go into INT for 24 base INT and one into DEX for 18 base DEX.
>>
File: a0c.png (123 KB, 639x607)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
is Rogue Trader good?
>>
>>485530125
no
>>
>>485527163
Yeah, you lost a pretty good quarterstaff for Ember if you save a guy in a crevice and a monk's robes, but since you went with Wendu instead of Lann it's not that big of a deal.
>>
>>485527163
Reload your fucking game and save that guy. If you don't save him, you lose an amazing quarterstaff which is pretty much mandatory for a proper ray caster build (e.g. for Ember).
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (872 KB, 2560x1440)
872 KB
872 KB JPG
This construct hidden beneath the hive opens a lot of questions.

Also lame loot who the fuck uses daggers?

>>485529362
>>485530613
>>485530928
Reloading for a single item seems meh. I can't imagine an item being mandatory and I don't think blast mages are ever worth it personally. Thanks for letting me know though.
>>
>>485533165
>who the fuck uses daggers?
The companion you left to rot in the Tavern's basement.
>>
>>485418545
I love how she backs down and obeys you if you're giving her the dick
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (944 KB, 2560x1440)
944 KB
944 KB JPG
It seems that Zacharius may be dead, but not gone. And deeply invested into powerful necromancies.

>>485534228
Daggers are a shit weapon though, to my knowledge. As in I don't know of any time a dagger isn't completely outclassed by something else.
>>
>>485535958
Owlcat games tend to give you a pretty good selection of weapons your companions use. Some of the best weapons in the game are daggers. One such weapon is the one you picked up in that cave because of the improved critical multiplier.
>>
any crpgs I can transform into an octopus? not cthulhu esque, but a full-on octopus
>>
File: 1707091116703085.webm (2.95 MB, 1166x738)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB WEBM
>he loaded a save
>>
>>485539205
No, not really.
>>
>>485539380
orz
>>
>>485530125
it's a good "role play as a rogue trader" rpg. so if you're big into empra lore you'll get a kick out of it (i did).

but it's got all the problems of the other games by the same dev, namely a sloppy game system, a rushed finish, terrible writing, and zero brain cell needed complexity. the terrible encounter design owlcat is famous for makes another appearance here.

but i love simping for emps so i had a blast. beat it at launch and had a great time purging heretics
>>
>>485454547
you mean the best schizos

it's free entertainment and it's even funnier when you think of half of them being trolls, the spammers are the only ones that annoy me but those usually get jannied
>>
>having fun playing Wrath
>get level 3
>can't pick boon companion even though I have a wolf with me since level 2
And like that I got filtered. Apparently this was a bug they fixed? Then why the hell can't I do it? Playing on the GOG version of that counts for anything.
>>
Is core easier or something? I swear I'm hitting things a lot simpler and killing things a lot faster, at least in Acts 1/2
>>
>>485540840
Compared to what? It's more likely you have better in game knowledge like picking the right feats and actually using buffs to tackle fights. Also knowing where to get better gear is very helpful.
>>
>>485540650
the whole game is stuff like that
you need to read the fine print x1000 and by that i mean search on the internet for why shit is broken to realize it's some random conditions

in your case, boon companion only works when you have two different classes. even if you get your wolf at level 2, you can't use boon companion to add a level to him because it works based off of class levels.
>>
>>485539205
Why would you want to do that?
>>
>>485541303
aren't they fucking cool?? who wouldn't want to be an octopus
>>
>>485541278
Okay, but I did pick two different classes (paladin and oracle), so then what's the reason it's fucked?
>>
File: 20240623051812_1.jpg (1023 KB, 3840x2160)
1023 KB
1023 KB JPG
>>485539205
You can transform into a ghaik in bg3
>>
>>485541630
You know I kinda wanted to call you a furry but realized that it wouldn't make sense.
>>
>>485541862
dunno
>>
If I want to get Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous.
Can I just get the base game for now, then get the season passes later?
Or should I just get it all now?
Like is the DLC something that you experience throughout the game, or is it post-game content?
>>
I'M GONNA SAY IT
I don't mind Sosiel that much
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (1.07 MB, 2560x1440)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
This is what wrote a note for me?!?

>>485537050
Yeah, one of the disadvantages of a video game I suppose. In PnP you can count on your GM not just fucking you over randomly by dropping a weapon nobody can use, but that's not the case in a CRPG normally. Giving weapons that match NPCs makes sense but in this case daggers are just suboptimal which feels really bad. Kukri are significantly better for melee, and if you're throwing for some reason starknives have twice the range. Even with the improved crit multi, it's 10% for x3 so .9*1+.1*3=1.2 versus a kukri .85*1+.15*2=1.15, and that's before confirming. So you're getting a minor upgrade over a significantly worse weapon (being a lesser enchantment)--but it's even worse than that, since the weapon primarily appeals to rogues and related classes. Since sneak attack damage isn't affected by crits, the extra multiplier is actually significantly worse; it's much more meaningful on say a fighter that has a number of bonuses that get multiplied versus a rogue whose base damage is typically rather underwhelming.

>>485543134
It is during and after, and you can do some before. I'd get everything, or just buy the base game and pirate the DLC; buy it later if you want. Or just pirate everything like me.
>>
>>485543228
I thought there were only rainbow niggas, hood niggas and my niggas
he's the mythical fourth nog character I didn't know existed, the boring nigga
>>
>>485543529
Would it have been better if Sosiel had been a prancing la-la homo man? For being a gay nigger, he's pretty non-offensive.
>>
>>485543529
What about mystery niggas?
>>
>>485544330
it's non offensive but also he's really fucking boring and nobody is adding them to their party, same with seelah

it just seems stupid to add these DEI characters when 95% of crpg players are WHITE MALES and 50% of those players get annoyed by it
>>
>>485547262
>insert average BG3 character here
Yeah basically you're pandering to a small (but admittedly very vocal) group, in a really inefficient way. You can have your DEI shit be less important (like the lesbo romance in wotr). That way you get brownie points with the colored hair people but your main audience just ignores it and likes your game more
>>
>>485547262
no one had a problem with ekun thoughbeit
>>
>>485326597
i can never tell, does this general actually respect the opinion of codex posters?
isnt that site crpg boomers that worship lilura?
>>
File: 1686863921849.jpg (28 KB, 220x273)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
When going through the classics of the genre, should I start with Planescape or save it for last?
>>
>>485548250
yeah because he felt like a real character and wasnt shoehorned for DEI purposes
>>
Long live Camellia!
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (1.08 MB, 2560x1440)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
Well, although I don't fully trust him he is far from your normal kobold. We'll see if I can find those caches when the time comes.
>>
havent been here in months. I see Ai slop PC Blogposting is still a thing
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (1.31 MB, 2560x1440)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB JPG
Quite the speech. I do look forward to the party though.

>>485552641
If you can find non-AI art that works for a tiefling shifter I'm very willing to swap. But since most websites I used to use now allow AI art it's extremely difficult to filter past it. And my only art skills are in pixel art, so the sizes needed are way too massive to make it reasonable. If it was 128x128 I'd consider it.
>>
>I use AI slop because it's become the common thing
Cringe
>>
>>485553647
baeran
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (1.05 MB, 2560x1440)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
An unpleasant revelation--but one that's probably best off simply ignored, at least for now.
>>
When does DA:O get fun?
Every area is a snoozefest with nothing to see and boring enemy encounters. The only "challenge" is my cc spells not working every time and occasionally aggroing multiple rooms
The tatic system is bad, the areas are empty and boring, the story isn't interesting, and the characters are only okay
I completed the Mage's tower and Redcliffe and I'm struggling to find the motivation to boot up the game.
When does it get good, seriously? Why did people recommend me this game?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (1.06 MB, 2560x1440)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB JPG
Being stone for long periods of time must not be good for the mind.
And again, the strange sense of humor of whatever patron I've got seems to love to stick these types to me.

Seriously, this guy has 11 INT. This is just pathetic.
Also gonna go back to third person for a bit I think.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (790 KB, 2560x1440)
790 KB
790 KB JPG
Continuing to explore Ulbrig's old village, the group stumbled upon an exceedingly suspicious item in the middle of the cave. Opting to leave it be for now, they continued their exploration of the spirit-infested ruin.
>>
>>485527163
>I don't really care for unsolicited advice based on knowledge about what'll happen to be honest. It's not like I'm ignoring the mechanic.
>If I were making a decision that was clearly horrid given the information I have, that's one thing. But that doesn't seem to be the case.
Your poor decision making was spreading apart your early weak army into multiple units
>>
I saw Regill Derenge at an alchemy shop in Kenabres yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask to sketch him or anything.
He said, “Every betrayer has their own sob story to excuse their actions. And each one thinks they are different from the rest, that they alone should be understood and shown mercy. I'm sick of hearing it.”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “The side of good isn't weak, it's you” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him grumbling as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Cure Serious Wounds potions in his hands without paying.
The tiefling at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Paralictor, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be bleaching and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the potions and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any demonic infetterence,” and then turned around and glared at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each potion and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by smiting chaos really loudly.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (999 KB, 2560x1440)
999 KB
999 KB JPG
Weary and wounded following an ambush by demons when Ulbrig continued his hairbrained attempts to call his kin, the day only got worse--the encampment was assaulted by gargoyles in the night!
Fighting ferociously, Bora and Wenduag cleaved their way through the stone terrors.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (998 KB, 2560x1440)
998 KB
998 KB JPG
The entire camp in disarray, what remained of the Knight Commander's posse rushed towards the Lost Chapel, chasing the gargoyles and winged demon. Among the captured were Queen Galfrey, and all of his companions aside from Wenduag, Nenio, Ulbrig, Camellia, and Seelah.
Raging at their failures and desperate for vengeance, Bora began rending his way through those that stood in his way.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (1.21 MB, 2560x1440)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB JPG
Continuing to cleave through the gargoyles and ghouls, the Knight Commander led his squad through scores of foes, saving a dozen or so crusaders. Among them were Sosiel, Ember, and Daeran--who Bora decided were better put to use healing the wounded at the base of the hill.
Coming upon a mutilated crusader, the sharp slitted eyes of Wenduag noted the 'corpses' surrounded her had already reanimated. The bloodlust that followed was a true force, her body twisting so quickly the extra limbs sprouting from her back blended into a blur akin to skeletal wings. The amazing alacrity with which the axes flew from her was countered only by the sickeningly wet thuds they made as they buried themselves into the bones of the ghouls.
As the pushed onwards and upwards, they aided a disciplined line of Hellknights, led by none other than Regill. Without Captain Irabeth, Regill was needed at base camp to take command and get the forces in order, so Bora sent him away as the others continued towards the desecrated chapel.
>>
>>485506671
Good one, brotha
>>
>>485572920
Reminder that if you rest before rescuing Irabeth that you didn't beat the game
>>
>>485565082
>At first he kept pretending to be bleaching and not hear her
Lmao
>>
>>485506671
that's not how tierlists work RETARD
>>
>>485572920
You decided to bring Nenio back? What happened to your wizard merc?
>>
is tides of numenera worth playing
>>
>>485576858
it's better than the original and a top 10 crpg of all time, so yeah
>>
>>485577019
>better than the original
the plot reads like an almost exact repeat of the first one so i doubt that
>>
>>485255072
>Pathfinder: The Dragon's Demand
This concept art looks so bad holy shit
>>
>>485580601
It's made by Ossian Studios, thoughalbeit, and all of their NWN1-2 modules were absolute ludo. I have more faith in them than in Owlkeks at this point.
>>
>>485580891
>OWLCAT out of nowhere
>>
>owlslopper asshurt out of nowhere
>>
File: RT.jpg (1.03 MB, 2646x1686)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
Time will vindicate Jaefriends.
>>
>>485577910
it's better and the themes are completely opposite to the first one
>>
>planet escape: tournament vs nemetranny

Ahh, the classic, quintessential, eternal battle of shit vs piss.
>>
>>485580891
Is this the one thats gonna be super low level? Like level 4 max?
>>
>>485582496
I think the AP itself brings players from level 1 to 7, but that's the AP, not the game. The devs haven't revealed any information on level cap yet, unless I missed something.
>>
>>485582840
I guess I'm thinking of something else.
I wouldn't mind a lower level pathfinder game though. I'm sick of high level power fantasy shit after wotr.
A game that ends around level 7-10 would be nice.
>>
>>485551164
Honestly, it doesn't matter. It's just another game in the IE pantheon, with its own strengths and weaknesses.
Honestly, while I appreciate PST, I don't think I would pick it over BG2 as my favourite IE game.
>>
Reminder to never give WOTC your money.
>>
We need more dark/gothic fantasy cRPGs.
>>
>>485583564
I mean, we all knew that since around 2008. WotC was always shit. D&D just got exponentially worse, once that faggot Crawford took over as the game lead.
Because he knows he's untouchable due to his faggotry, so he keeps running around shitting on previous D&D authors.
>>
File: NECROPEPE.jpg (219 KB, 400x560)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>>485583573
ENTER:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1315320/The_Necromancers_Tale/

It's like they took Commie Turdlysium and made it a RPG instead of a shitty visual novel by adding turn-based tactical combat.
>>
>>485583968
>inb4 it's the wrong kind of dark gothic fantasy
>>
>>485584123
Well, there's always Inquisitor.
>>
>>485583968
Looks interesting.
I hope it gets released sooner rather than later. Also:
>romance
Do I want to know?
>>
>>485584338
What kind of gothic tale does not feature a tragic love story?
>>
>>485584679
Most of them, when you think about it.
>>
>>485584870
A dark gothic tale without a tragic love story is no gothic tale at all:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LItaYONYZT4&ab_channel=alucardxserasfangirl
>>
>>485582121
i'll give it a try then. thanks (maybe)
>>
>>485583818
They just want to bury all the crusty old boomers already so that they can cater their popamolefied danger-haired slop to lil' zoomies.
>>
File: 1663095610364841.jpg (71 KB, 629x355)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>
File: Arueshalae79.jpg (300 KB, 1158x1099)
300 KB
300 KB JPG
>>485575346
Sneethe
>>
>do another wotr run
>start playing baldurs gate 1
What do
>>
>>485589669
Go with BG1. It's fun.
You can mod it up, if you want.
>>
>>485589669
bg1, we need more people in this thread playing something other than owlslop.
>>
>>485575346
SAARuebro IQ fluctuates in the lower double digits
>>
Is it better to continue with a "bad" but functional build or should I reroll? I collected too many active feats that aren't strictly better than a regular-ass normal attack.
>>
>>485589669
I can't replay owlcat games. They're so fucking long. I love them the first time but I can't really enjoy it again
>>
>>485591523
What game?
>>
>>485571780
>>
>>485591598
Underrail. It's a pistol build and I realize the pistol feats aren't that good except for rapid shot, and having both Dex and Per is redundant on a versatility build.
>>
>>485590057
Hey, I would kill to talk about BG1/2 actually. Even the dedicated BG general only keeps yapping about BG3 and frogs.
>>
>>485592241
Kek
That isn't me though, he used my filename for that one pic
>>
Is encased good
>>
>>485593312
It's mid. Very frontloaded and it starts falling apart midway through. IMO ATOM is better, although it does have worse production values.
>>
>>485592269
Depends on what feat you took. Some feats like kneecap shot or execute are super valuable in certain situations only, but are still good. If you took many feats that shine in specific tactical scenarios, then it's not bad, but if you took too many feats that are supposed to do the same thing, then that's not good.
>>
BG1-2? Geriatric forgettable turds made utterly irrelevant by wotr
BG3? A weg
>>
>>485583564
What did WotC say for the 50th anniversary?
>>
Fighter/mage multi is better than dual just because you get to actually play your intended character for both games
Prove me wrong
>>
>>485594545
here's the WotC spokesperson during the anniversary ceremony
>>
>>485594628
Nah, there is a reason dualclassing died out as a concept and multiclassing continued for the next few editions.
>>
>>485583564
>nooo I sold my IP to soulless drones that only want to extract as much money as possible how could this happen to meeeeee
no pity
>>
>>485594628
>Fighter/mage multi is better
It's not, because you can get massive xp gains while leveling mage just from scribing-deleting-scribing every fucking arcane scroll in existence.
>>
>>485594868
To be far, a lot of prominent D&D authors, like Greenwood and Salvatore had no say in this, because this was done over their heads. And now they have to watch how Crawford retcons the shit out of FR lore.
>>
>>485594628
Its more fun for sure, I've never liked playing dual class characters. Playing all of bg1 as a basic fighter is pretty boring.
Multiclassing is also better for some combos because you get access to both sets of HLAs. I like fighter/thief better as a multi for example.
>>
If the only high dex character in my party is Ember, is it worth it to sneak arcane trickster into her build so she can be dex skillmonkey?
>>
>>485595419
What is your party? What skills are you missing? Couple of points in dex won't change anything. If you need to pass some high check just slap touch of good,visions of madness, bit of luck or touch of law, diviner's fortune on your character.
>>
>>485583968
extremely conflicting art direction
>>
>>485595709

I haven't started the playthrough yet, just brainstorming. It's some court poet + 1 strength melee + 4 full casters type of thing, vaguely. Ember would be doing the usual ray build.
>>
>>485596527
If you using multiple full casters then you shouldn't be worried about dex skills, because full casters only need main casting stat + dex. What you should be worried about are perception and athletics.
>>
>>485595204
yeah feels bad for those guys being taken advantage of, if they got some stock compensation would have been better
>>
>>485596821
Greenwood actually told this story about how at first he was trying to contact WotC to correct the what he percieved were accidental FR lore errors, but was told "and who the fuck are you supposed to be?". And then he realized those weren't errors and that WotC never cared about his vision and he's just their dancing monkey, contractually obligated to approve every lore retardation they come up thing. At this point he's resigned to write his own version of FR lore, but only for himself. Maybe he'll release it after his death or something.
>>
File: aragorn1.png (523 KB, 585x635)
523 KB
523 KB PNG
>>485597418
Great, can't wait to see how gay and black they can make DnD
>>
File: 1694902160844497.png (487 KB, 529x717)
487 KB
487 KB PNG
The real question is not how gay and black, but how cute and fluffy.
>>
>>485597805
>can't wait
Have you been living under the rock? D&D been gay as fuck at least since 2016. And I mean, really gay, to the point Pathfinder looks lika trad system. At the very start of 5e they at least TRIED to bring the grogs back, but then they decided it's too much hassle and we should focus on the new, gay audience instead.
Thanks, Jeremy, you gay fuck.
>>
>>485598247
damn they are really preying on multiple mental illnesses here
>>
>>485598426
My only exposure to DnD is through CRPGs and a single failed curse of strahd campaign that ended early because some retard kept trying to light the house on fire. I'm still going to be a chud about something I've never financially contributed to!
>>
File: 1720311425556350.jpg (332 KB, 1920x1080)
332 KB
332 KB JPG
Foxgrils and other cute and fluffy critters are all the rage in vidya now. Cope.
>>
>>485597805
I really wanted Magic to go bankrupt after this.
>>
File: wp10812701-878958709.jpg (358 KB, 1920x1080)
358 KB
358 KB JPG
Alright /crpg/ give me a party for icewind dale. Give me one character each and I'll use whatever I get.
>>
File: 20240711140618_1.jpg (377 KB, 1920x1080)
377 KB
377 KB JPG
>it's THIS part again
>>
File: 20240711140828_1.jpg (415 KB, 1920x1080)
415 KB
415 KB JPG
>>
>>485601279
>Human cavalier
>Dwarven defender
>Human cleric of Lathander
>Elven wizard/enchanter
>Halfling thief
>Drow ranger
That's my current party. Pick one.
>>
>you can make symbol of vulnerability selective
huh
>>
>A drunken master no longer can be lawful. A new game must be started for the change to take effect. Also, the player character can now choose the deity Cayden Cailean. Hoozaah!
>A new game must be started for the change to take effect
what the fuck
>>
>non-lawful monk
Cringe and decline.
>>
>>485608492
This, Monks who habitually get drunk should be Lawful.
>>
>>485594351
My build was "take ALL the pistol active feats and click ALL the buttons" dopamine printer and realized most pistol feats are kinda gay.
Point Shot - Good if you're trying to squeeze a half-attack per turn, but if you have AP reduction and Bullet Time it's pretty redundant.
Aimed Shot - Amazing early game, but drops like a rock in usefulness once your crit chance rises.
Kneecap Shot - It's amazing to keep meleefags out, but at Per 7 is high investment for versatility builds
Rapid Fire - It's great and in my game it's still great, but there will be a Dex break point where 3 regular attacks will beat it in action economy anyway.

As for passives, Sharpshooter is great but that's 10 perception, and I have no clue if Steadfast Aim actually works. Gun-Fu hits like a truck but is hard to position, so it's better to shave off all those active pistol feats for Hit and Run AND Sprint. Bullet Time is good but it's not an instant win button if you don't specifically build around it - that's why I'll probably be rerolling. I'm already feeling my power level dropping as I level up in comparison to the enemies.
Dirty Kick is good but doesn't get reduced by Bullet Time, so I'll be paying for it full price.
Are Execute and Expose Weakness good? I'm thinking of those slotting those in because I'm scrapping all the pistol active feats.
>>
>undispellable FoM still not fixed
>evokers still cucked into a living death
Hang all owltranimals.
>>
>changing something as integral as class alignment restrictions to appease discord whiners
Weak
>>
>>485608970
Kneecap Shot is worth it. Not getting pummeled by a roided melee baboon by just kneecapping him is a life-safer. Amazing feat in the right tactical scenario.

Execute is a must on a pistol build. Throw a flashbang and shoot someone in the head for fat damage.

Expose weakness is good against enemies that are resistant to both mechanical AND energy damage. While industrial bots can be easily killed by laser pistols, naga protectors have Mechanical: 80% / 75 and Energy: 80% / 100 resists/DT. You absolutely want to use expose weakness on them or something else that lowers their mechanical resist.

I played a higher technicalities + steadfast aim plasma pistol build and it definitely works.
>>
Now I have to look for a cute drunk monk portrait in the pathfinder artstyle, curse those slavs.
>>
File: 1717880059689535.png (996 KB, 692x1024)
996 KB
996 KB PNG
>>485610569
>Now I have to look for a cute drunk monk portrait in the pathfinder artstyle
Say no more, senpai.
>>
>>485610727
No
>>
>>485610532
I'm playing a conventional pistol versatility build, so dex over perception. You're using nerf pistols so you need that PER anyway.
I'll think about if I can fit Kneecap Shot though. Trying to see if Blitz+Bullet Time works and just magdump on fuckers instead of CCing them.
Execute sounds really funny. But it requires Opportunist which isn't a reliable source of damage with regular pistols. Maybe with Dirty Kick+Flashbangs+Kneecap shot it becomes Worthwhile?
>>
I fucking hate Pathfinder. I'm tired of spending 5 minutes pre-buffing before every fight.
>>
File: 1640083583427.jpg (77 KB, 564x870)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>485256701
>>
File: 1635843696217.png (220 KB, 234x344)
220 KB
220 KB PNG
They should make more games where you can impregnate your party members
>>
As someone who's only modern CRPG has been BG3.

How does Pathfinder compare to it? I know it's rtwp but in terms of dialogue, choices, role playing etc? I'm referring to the newest one.

It seems pretty cool
>>
>>485611442
Opportunist + Kneecap Shot is a good combo. +15% extra damage on a target you want dead yesterday. Execute is a must, like I said. It's just too good to ignore due to its synergy with flashbangs.
>>
>>485613070
It mogs Tranny's Gape - a shitty weg with zero roleplaying or tactical depth that has nothing to do with RPGs, into a living death. And pozzfinder isn't even that good of a RPG...
>>
>>485613246
I love how this general is terminally booty bombed over BG3 mogging their literal who dogshit

>Rtwp
>mogging anything
Literally the automatic cars of RPGs
>>
>>485613070
I would say it has better writing than BG3, that at points feels schizofrenic, as per Larian tradition. Other than that, apples and oranges.
>>
>>485611992
Unless you‘re playing on unfair prebuffing is at most necessary for boss fights if at all
>>
>>485613315
Your shit tranny weg got utterly annihilated and buried by every hardcore roleplaying community lol >>485326597.

It will NEVER EVER be accepted as anything but anathema to RPGs among people who actually know anything about the genre. Cope.
>>
>>485613746
Give me some examples
>>
Legend gets 10 attribute increases total right? So you actually want all even stats at the start
>>
>>485302368
Who fucking cares. Seperate the artist from the art. So many devs/actors/musicians hold views you disagree with be it in public or private, with this mentality you would simply not interact with 90% of the entertainment industry or art.
I mean Tolkien and Lovecraft would be considered extreme in their views by most modern westerners, yet a lot of people love Middle Earth and the Cthullu mythos despite that.
>>
File: 1720675489547368m.jpg (99 KB, 860x1024)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>485592241
I don't get why the obsession with Yrliet and not Cassia who actually can have a cuck ending. Or Jae who gets into an orgy
>>
File: 1691357769342249.jpg (36 KB, 617x621)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>485302368
>esoteric nazi bullshit dogwhistles

ZE SACRED TABLETS OF HYPERBOREA ARE JUST A BIT DEEPER MEIN FUHRER
>>
>>485615612
Is Jae‘s orgy psrt of her default romance ending or one of those which only happen if you ignore a character? If it‘s the first case jaebros really were robbed
>>
File: paint.jpg (125 KB, 776x1000)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
I love owlcat games
>>
We're running out of space in the OP to list all the upcoming RPGs, kek.

And they told me the genre is dead LMAO
>>
>>485616031
It's not an ending it happens during the event where Cassia's powers cause problems on the ship. Jae complains that it interupted her orgy kek
>>
>>485616354
Remove vampire the masquerade, dragon age, greedfall and avowed
>>
>>485616548
How about I remove your skull and shit down your neck, subhuman?
>>
>>485616395
Sad…
>>
>>485616354
bloodlines 2 is doa
>>
>>485616702
Doesn't matter, it's still an upcoming RPG. What's important is that the OP provides information and then any retard that reads it can make their own judgement.
>>
>>485616213
They're pretty great. I just wish there was more reactivity within and that you wouldn't have to wait 6-12 months post release to play playable versions
>>
>>485616876
its no more of an rpg than assassins creed
>>
File: 1613633680829.png (123 KB, 210x330)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
Could you stop sending your goons to /bgg/ to shit up our peaceful general, thanks.
>>
>use the really sad halfling girl portrait in wrath
>end up just abandoning the playthrough because I don‘t want her to suffer even more
>>
>>485617195
>>485614990
camtards once again proving they're the most insufferable cucks out there
>>
>>485610307
you're right. alcoholics should be exclusively lawful
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcrsgQoreg8&pp=ygUacm9ndWUgdHJhZGVyIGNvbnNlcXVlbmNlcyA%3D
HOLY FUARK OWLCAT CRPGS ARE SO GOOD
>>
>>485617828
Now do a video with all the class/background/homeworld reactivity.

Mission impossible mode: it must be more than 1 minute long.
>>
>>485617663
>years of disciplined study martial arts study and meditation are necessary to become a monk
>but he drinks on occasion so he‘s totally a chaotic shitskin lol
Kys
>>
>>485618049
So all the skills you unlock with those?
It'll take a while to read it all
>>
>>485618145
if by "drinks on occasion" you mean "drinks as a way of life and use his techniques" then he IS indeed a chaotic shitskin. sorry senpai, i don't make the rules.
>>
>>485617453
That mustachioed gentleman is 100% correct.
>>
>>485618145
>At 3rd level, a drunken master gains a pool of drunken ki points
Literal alky power points. Pick a better hill to die on.
>>
Does Lich need ascendant element negative energy?
>>
Alright, which one of you wrote this?
https://archiveofourown.org/works/57295063
Fess up.
>>
>>485618214
>So all the skills
MC skill choices mean virtually nothing in rogue tranny, because MC-exclusive skillchecks are virtually nonexistent and your party members can pass anything you want for you. And you get enough party members to cover all the skills multiple times over. Skill choices are an illusion of choice in Rogue Tranny.
>>
>>485618709
>d-doesn't count!!!
Holy FUARK rogue trader is so strong it mindbroke anon...
>>
File: file.png (6 KB, 348x212)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>485618661
mine's longer but still unfinished
>>
FROGGY MAKE A PROPER THREAD WITH NO WEGS AND PURE HACKER SLASHERS ONLY TRVE RPGS
>>
>>485618894
fuck are you waiting for? post that shit
>>
>>485618775
Do a combined video of all the Mc exclusive skill checks and all the class/background/homewolrd reactivity. Won't be longer than a minute lol.
>>
New:

>>485618362
>>485618362
>>485618362
>>
>>485618968
>froggy make a thread
>froggy i love you
>froggy help me with a build
>froggy let me suck your cock
of all the parasocial relationships to pick, you end up with froggy? get a life, loser
>>
>>485618968
Already did >>485619003.
>>
>>485614586
Yes, unless you started as trickster and got the Knowledge Arcana mythic trick that increases enhancement bonuses by 1
>>
File: areelu.png (1.54 MB, 2000x1000)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB PNG
>>485613070
For the most part I wouldn't call it RTwP.
I love RTwP but Owlcat did it horseshit, so I'm forced to play in TB unless I'm completely overpowering a battle (but I tend to play in a way that I'm generally never curbstomping). You can switch between the two modes at will, even in the middle of battle.
The biggest things you'll notice different are build choices, and difficulty. "Tactician" is roughly Normal in WotR. You should play on Normal probably while you learn the system.
This also takes care of the build issue, as unless you're REALLY making terrible choices, you can pretty much just pick what you think is cool, and not get overwhelmed by initial choice and choices of feats.
There's a number of choices in how to deal with things, but much less class/race reactivity in the game (basically none.) However,