[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

/rog/ - Ragnarok Online General

Currently: MyRO

Servers:

>MyRO
http://my-ro.com/
>3x EXP/10x Loot/15x Cards - Pre-Renewal
A fresh server that's slowly growing to a steady and healthy population. Old school vibes with good exp and loot pacing. Non-commercial, unmoderated chat. Launched September 9. The admin checks in on this thread and is open to feedback.

>Ragna/v/ 3
https://rentry.org/ragnav
>7x EXP/5x Equip/3x Misc/10x Cards - Pre-Renewal
This is one of multiple 4chan community servers that has already had 2 failed attempts. It might be fun for a little bit. Unlike the previous two editions, this server has extensive rebalance and changes. Discussion, status updates, and information gets released on this thread. Non-commercial, unmoderated chat.

>Arcadia
https://arcadia-online.org/
Rates: 5x/5x/5x/3x, it's OriginsRO except rebranded. Not wiped, server was brought back from exactly the point where Origins stopped. It's probably best to avoid this server as it's ancient and has countless players who have full gear and have completed everything.

>UARO - High pop; vanillacore low-rate; multiclienting banned;
https://www.uaro.net/
Rates: 5x/5x/5x

>ccRO - Pure PvE card farming, seasonal;
http://cc-ro.com/
Rates: Customized depending on spawn rarity.
New season launching in October. Keep an eye on this one!

>But where is /ro/ playing??
Nowhere en masse. You can find a few stragglers on any of those servers. Many have been starting on MyRO the past week.
>>
MyRO has extended zoom. So fucking nice and something that pretty much every pserver has these days. Fagnadev won't add it for some reason. I guess I have to be a bully and ask for it.
Oh and it also has a navi system that isn't bugged to death and works no matter what map you're on when starting it.
Oh and gear also drops identified. Fuck magnifiers.
Oh and it has the good BG script.
Oh and it has dungeon warpers once you unlock it for the first time.
Oh and you don't have to do dungeon access quests on every fucking character on your account.
Oh and the episode it's on is before the satan morroc trash so old morroc is there and has all the old sograt desert maps+spawns. Very very soulful.
Oh and the episode it's on DOESN'T HAVE FUCKING RENEWAL NEW WORLD SHIT THAT DOESN'T BELONG ON CLASSIC YOU FUCKING RETARDED ASS DEV!
Oh and it doesn't have assassins doing 10-20k autos with 30 minute EDPs for no reason at all.
Oh and it doesn't have wizards doing max matk attacks at all times so they kill stuff like necromancers and salamanders with 1 SG.
Oh and it has a daily mob kill quest system where you can party up with people and it counts the kills for everyone in the party.
Oh and it has regular events to participate in not ran manually by a retarded GM.
Oh and the GM chats with and takes feedback and suggestions from anyone, not just those in his faggot clique guild.
Oh and every player has oc/dc 10 instead of taking it away completely.
Oh and it has costumes dropping for every mob and you have to actually earn your appearance.
Do I keep going?
>>
>>495403006
plying there makes thread schizos seethe, which is pretty nice.
>>
>>495403246
I agree. It's funny how mad they get.
>>
File: 1720040789449499.png (61 KB, 1808x838)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
>>495402895
Really. You're stepping it up to this degree? Kill yourself.
>21 online, 7 are vendors
>server (probably not their fault) is being used as a shitpost
>literally and unironically a reddit server reddit.com/user/MyRagnarokOnline/

It'd be better to just have no thread than a thread that exists so that 1-2 schizos can cause as much drama as possible.
>>
>>495403468
Not peak hours right now. It's gaining more each day. Very comfy. Come join us and give it a try! I can help you out with some zeny and stuff when I'm on tonight.
>>
>>495402895
>unironically shill server on reddit
>still don't have 15 players
>hehe let's hijack the op
it's all so tiresome
>>
>>495403592
Any chance I would've tried that server would've come from word of mouth, and not a single person has mentioned it around me on ragna/v/. The only exposure the server has gotten has been through people forcing it here for malicious means. I feel bad for the admin but no, I won't be trying this shit until after it stops being a shitpost engine.
>>
someone make a real thread
>>
Fuck Hanyeo
Fuck Peachy
>>
>>495403610
What do you mean hijack? This is a general for Ragnarok Online, meaning we all talk about anything related to RO including any servers around. It's not all just about you ya know. If you're a ragna/v/ 3 player, there's a thread just for you on /v/. You can speak about that server here too, of course.
>>
>>495402895
>>MyRO
bro he's advertising on reddit
>>
>>495403961
Could you link that thread, please? I'd love to read it. And also
>Currently: MyRO
Kill yourself.
>>
>>495403610
That's pretty smart. I wish ragnav advertised on reddit from the start. It needs more players.
>>
>>495403961
jannies might do it for free but even they aren't this retarded
>>
/ro/ - Ragnarok Online General
There's nothing wrong with him adding a NEW RAGNAROK ONLINE SERVER in the OP.
If you don't like it just fuck off and go make your ragna general already.
>>
I'd play Arcadia rather than your dogshit dead huehuehue MyRO server.
>>
>>495404641
>hehe ill pretend not to realize i removed the server 95% of the thread are playing
le master trolle, the redditor playerbase that makes up the other 12 players on your server will be very impressed
>>
>>495404775
What is removed?
>>
>>495404823
>>495404023
>>
>495404823
nope, you are cut off, redditor
>>
I like MyRO and don't care about the schizos.
>>
>19 online
>8 are vendors
>>
I like MyRO, along with my 7 other split personalities that post about it in this thread.
>>
Schizos have their own thread and yet they're more active in here. Interesting.
>>
We love ragna/v/ here
>>
>>495405873
No we dont, it just as dead as myro or whatever its called
>>
File: Lifart.png (155 KB, 300x263)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
>FRIENDLY REMINDER!!
we love MyRO here
we love ratshitpiss here
we love Alchemists here
we love zulf the cuck here
we love sexsader here
we love SEA here
we love laraschizo here
we love Lordgay here

we hate bulliekeks here
we hate clikeks here
we hate niggerdev here
we hate all schizos here
>Umm, achuwee, we hate-
We hate YOU, you falseflagging cocksucking son of a dead drunken fat whore
>We
Yes we, You can kill yourself and go to hell
We all would be happy if you killed yourself and died right now, nobody would fucking miss you, especially not your whore mother who takes dicks inside and out 24/7
We won't fucking miss you when you are gone, we will celebrate
If I could hire a hitman on you right now, I would
I wish you nothing but the worst and most painful death possible and eagerly look forward to the day you die alone and miserable
Amen
>>
>>495405960
>lively chat
>public parties every single day
>weekly events
it sure is great to not be a schizo
>>
>>495406035
>lively chat
You meant same 8 niggas cliquebullshitting ? Yea
>public parties every single day
Lmao, nice joke
>weekly event
Okay, you're right
>>
I play ragna/v/ for Hanyeo
>>
myro won
>>
this guy is mentally ill
>>
>>495406535
duh
there are multiple schizophrenics tied to this thread.
>>
>>495405972
amen
>>
so the schizo is some sea retard?
>>
he keeps replying to himself and its so obvious it hurts to watch
>>
For me, it's MyRO. It really upsets these bullikeks.
>if you don't post how we want you to you're a schizo
>>
>>495406886
nah all me btw
>>
>>495408071
I made this post.
>>
>19 online
>8 are vendors
>>
This is like back in the days of OG /rog/ when a mentally ill pollock named Psor spammed his dead keknewal server LeikaRO for years on end. There's always one retard terrorizing any given general or topic on this website. Honestly pretty sad how much damage a nolife schizo can do.
>>
>>495408495
nigger I'm in the middle of my Doctorate classes, I would log in if I could and kill some plants
>>
>96 online
>50 vendors
even myro has better active players/merchs ratio
>>
>>495408710
>doctorate in 2024
have fun working at mcdonalds
>>
jesas.. myro cannot stop winning
>>
>>495408810
I will be making the best fucking burgers you'll ever have
>>
>>495408774
Why lie? There are only 30 vendors.
>>
File: you are sad.png (2 KB, 474x61)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>495408774
Grow up. Stop making your mother sad. She's old and not long for this world.
>>
Reminder that we play ragna/v/ here
>>
>>495409071
30 selling, 10 buying, you both are wrong.
>>
>>495408874
>>
>>495408702
Thats vg for you
>>
I'm playing ragna/v/ and Arcadia. But I will never play MyRO.

LOL!
>>
>>495411529
why not? any particular reason?
>>
>>495411673
I like seeing a lot of retards walking around. I don't want to start new again on a server that is obscure.
>>
>>495411748
fair enough bro I personally like it because there's no particular pandering to anyone in myro and you're basically left to either interact with the population or just be that guy who farms and get all the global notifications , and both are good things
>>
I'm seriously gonna kill myself if the damn thing doesn't drop in the next 1000 kills

isn't 0.25% mean average 1 for every 400 kills? I think I have better odd getting hit by a truck at this point
>>
>>495411905
Though I agree with you in one thing. I despise the faggot clique and everyone in it. Good luck with your server though.
>>
File: poporabi.png (38 KB, 175x190)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>threadwars
Damn this shit is hilarious to watch
>plays on iRO
>>
>>495411905
the pandering is in your head. retro rants about dev's changes almost daily.
>>
>>495413467
He means Bill/GPU but it's a moot point because both of them basically quit already. The damage is done, though.
>>
>>495413081
>I despise the faggot clique and everyone in it.
that's the only problem I always had , as soon as I found out the clique from pso2 was involved I jumped ship (get it, a pso2 reference), they were insufferable and never had anything to show for it
and now a server where the owner is their friends that practically does everything in their favor, and their favor only? Nah, not going to have that.
>>
>>495413624
Aren't these cliqueniggers from Granblue Fantasy crew?
>>
>>495404023
>>495403964
the MyRO i know was a mid-rate from early 2000's that used to be the largest pserver next to Talon. it also has tons of Pinoys. is it the same server?
>>
>>495414025
shhhh don't upset the narrative
>>
File: 1570078819127.jpg (120 KB, 311x376)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
I like stacked Shion better than flat
>>
>>495414054
pretty sure it's a completely new server with like a max of 10 players
>>
File: 1721810616026071.png (246 KB, 749x497)
246 KB
246 KB PNG
>>495414054
>it also has tons of Pinoys
I refuse to play a server that has this majority as playerbase.

Fuck these islandniggers, they are the blight of every private servers.
>>
>>495414025
yea, someone in global last night was talking about how they posted their pso2 character and got called a bulliekek
>>
>>495414025
yes they're from a gacha game and only like 4 remain from their group, one of them is a legit mentally ill individual
>>
>>495414158
how dare you
>>
>>495414267
>mentally ill individual
just call him a tranny you're anon here
>>
>>495414267
> one of them is a legit mentally ill individual
That doesn't narrow it down much considering 80% of them are trannies
>>
File: 1672495738731503.png (322 KB, 640x688)
322 KB
322 KB PNG
>>495414132
>>495414227
>>495414267
They should stay in their dying homoflop faggot gacha game.

Hey cliqueniggers, having fun with your grubb? Hope they keep releasing homoshit males in your kusoge.
>>
>>495413624
just so you know this reads like "i got destroyed on two games in a row" but idk if pso has a woe equivalent or what
>>
>>495414565
bro pso2 is full pve shut up and stay in your lane
>>
>>495414565
Shut the fuck up, Vanessa.
>>
File: mpv-shot0004x2.jpg (38 KB, 360x488)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>Baneposting: can you forge weapons on top of Shion's chest?
yes and yes
>>
>shilling a 1 digit population server
>>
>be Bullies
>get bullied instead
what the fuck is going on lmao
>>
Vincent did nothing wrong btw
>>
>>495413624
wait, bulliekeks are pso2 clique? you know what, fuck ragna/v/
>>
>>495406332
what is she up to these days
>>
>in bullies on this server and the last one
>never heard about pso2 at all until now
>>
>>495415171
The shitposter is in the "see what sticks" phase at this point. Just enjoy the ride.
>>
>>495415171
then you were never in their circle just watch the damage control and analyze it
>>
>>495415024
Being a useless housewife.
>>
File: catnoises.png (241 KB, 705x1000)
241 KB
241 KB PNG
good lord what the fuck is this thread
>>
>>495415375
some guild won woe and instead of trying to beat them someone is trying to get everyone to move to a 10 player reddit server
>>
>>495415375
it's just the average /vg/ thread where there's a a few mentally ill retards shitting it up 24/7
except unlike other /vg/ generals it's a slow as fuck thread so it isn't niche buzzing and there isn't a dedicated reportnigger who calls the jannies on em
>>
>>495415375
clique getting exposed nothing new always ALWAYS happen in games that have their particular group
only difference here is that the ragna/v/ server dev particularly only does what they recommend thus leading to many players migrating to other servers, mainly myro
>>
i already heard "pso2 clique" shits on other mmo thread as well, but what actually happen ?
>>
I just click on monster, I click on loot.
Happy.
>>
Death to the cliquekeks
>>
>>495415757
>create guild with your discord friends
>invite everyone on the /ps2g/ thread
>it was actually to fill up a quota and get points
>never invite anyone except the same 4 players to ALL the content
>people realize it, and shat on them
>they had to quit after failing to reach top rank in all the challenges

tell as old as time, basically what you're seeing here
but you already knew that and you're just going to reply with some seething and coping
>>
>>495416023
didn't they post screenshots of being #1 last time you posted this
>>
Qrd on ragna/v/ guilds?
>>
>>495416023
>discord
you fags still use discord despite playing on /v/ server...?
>>
>>495416150
not really I too can samefag, copy and paste my comments, and edit them on a lolsoepic character
queue the seething btw not even the same anon as your schizo post assumes
but I knew perfectly that you were going to cope about it
>>
>>495416150
Yeah.

https://arch.b4k.co/vg/thread/494941006/#q495114834

He then pretended it was photoshopped.
https://arch.b4k.co/vg/thread/494941006/#q495115601

Unfortunately, he's the MyRO redditor and doesn't realize there's a vg archive, where you can literally just search the quotes in the fucking picture he replied to.

https://arch.b4k.co/vg/search/text/instink%20on%20suicide%20watch/
>>
>>495416303

>>495416467
silly you're just digging your own grave deeper
>>
>>495416467
>this isn't even the worst time he's been blown out lying about bullies
i'm n-not really new...
>>
Plan to start ragnav. Don't know what class i'll like, so I'll try maybe 4 of them.

Is there any reason to make them in the same account? Is multi clienting a thing? How annoying is weight?

Can katars double attack? Is the normal leveling experience to just go around killing shit or is there some quest progression or something?
>>
>>495416294
why do you think ragnav is pure garbage?
it's a server made by the dev for his discord friends
that's why the complain on @global that this thread is garbage yet they keep coming here to shill how good their server is
that's also why they get so mad at some brown advertising his own server, discordfags can't handle not being in control
>>
ragna/v/3bros been getting a taste of how bad the schizos were in ragna/v/2
imagine this but happening in every thread a month before and a month after the server launch. 1-2 schizos were 75% of the posts. the threads were unusable and it pretty much killed the server.
Protip: never let them make the OP
>>
>>495416598
yes and no
>>
>>495415757
same shitposter that was in /pso2g/ that likely followed over here because the posting style is exactly the same. ops would also get hijacked, loads of deflections, "based" posting, its like I have stepped back into that shithole again. given how much they're seething over bullies/oya from there they must be someone who got kicked or reviled in their time there and frankly I only know of a few people who fit the bill in making complaining about cliques their personality. just sad it has to continue again into another general really, guess I'm dipping out of this one too because they will not stop the shitposting has gone on for 3 years straight over there. t. someone from a different alliance
>>495416023
you never played pso2 because none of this even makes sense. all the alliances had holes to fill and there were no rewards for points or anything that you're saying. maybe you're thinking about instinct and supplement?
>>
>>495416598
>Is there any reason to make them in the same account?
shared storage/bank
>Is multi clienting a thing?
only if you're cheating :))
>How annoying is weight?
eh, depends on the class
>Can katars double attack?
With a sidewinder card.
>Is the normal leveling experience to just go around killing shit
100% this outside of entrance quests for certain locations
>>
>>495416647
anon, it's way more than 1-2 posters
or you think the people migrating is actually one player multiclienting?
>>
>>495408702
wtf you were around for that?
did /v/3 bring you back?
that was when the groundwork of /rog/ culture was being lain but modern schizos are much worse
>>
>>495416716
nice seething, as expected you say that but you never said he's wrong so that's funny
>>
>>495416467
is this the same dude? that post is responding to them being called hackers and posting videos
>>
Where should I grind for XP as Wizard at around 68-70ish?
>>
>>495416598
>Plan to start ragnav. Don't know what class i'll like, so I'll try maybe 4 of them.
try anything except merchant and alch (They suck for first characters)
>Is multi clienting a thing?
nah
> Is the normal leveling experience to just go around killing shit or is there some quest progression or something?
just killing stuff mainly
>>
I hope the MyRO anon keeps hijacking the OP so you cliquefaggots rope yourselves.
>>
>>495416940
I have no idea and I'm not reading that shit but it really just seems like someone that keeps getting beat and has a vendetta if that's what it is.
>>
>>495416647
>just a couple schizos
You're being extremely disingenuous
>>
>>495414054
There's like 3 MyROs now
the pinoy one is still the oldest and still alive for some reason
>>
>116 posts
>11 images
i'm going back to the /v/ thread, i'll see you retards when someone makes /vg/ - /ragnavg/
>>
>>495417163
be the change you want to see itt
>>
>>495417163
Fuck off nigger, you won't be missed.
>>
Vanessa pls go
>>
>>495417147
I only play on the 4chan MyRo
>>
>>495416982
High orc
>>
>>495417573
Me too, I found it through the owner's Reddit post and I was sick of people being allowed to say the n-word on the /v/ server.
>>
Someone please sell me a pocketwatch... I will draw hanyeo or someone else for payment.
>>
File: myRO.png (63 KB, 884x663)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
>bro ragna/v/ is a clique server bro!! it's ran by a single guild!!
>join myRO instead bro!!
>>
>>495419058
if 90% of the server is one guild, and they keep saying that the admin implements suggestions from the thread... isn't that exactly what they are complaining about with ragna/v/ just worse
>>
>>495419237
that's the admins guild btw
>>
>>495419058
this is just ragna/v/ all over again..
>>
>>495419058
That entire guild is probably less people than even half of bulliekeks so if the thread joins they'll be the minority
>>
>>495419058
I don't feel so good MyROsis....
>>
>>495419058
Pecola Angeling is the GOAT
>>
>>495419476
>so if the thread joins they'll be the minority
and because they will have ZERO preferential treatment for anyone in that server the "thread" would fairly get btfo by both guilds
>>
>>495419058
I'll be on that list soon bros
>>
File: file.png (28 KB, 325x37)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
what will happen to ragna/v/
>>
>>495420693
lmfao clique in shambles
>>
>>495418026
Nigger
>>
>>495416647
hello you lying fuck, if you truly think it's only a couple of people who come to shitpost you're retarded
>>
>>495416647
I remember one time when he got banned and literally over 100 posts in the thread shitposting against ragna/v/2 got deleted
>>
>>495419058
I already got invited by two different people.. the struggle as a kirito.
>>
>>495420943
it's way more than 1-3 people assuming the myro server growth
>>
>>495421135
vincent isn't the server shill schizo, that's ratshitpiss
>>
>>495421135
how come the other posts trannies claimed it was vincent too didn't get deleted? how come 120000% of the times you mention this you always leave that detail out?
>>
which server has super high rate and job 4? I want to see them in action
>>
MyRo seems pretty good. My only dislike at the moment is that there is no stat/skill reset post-70. I think the admin didn't add it because he's worried about pvp abusers, but it's overall a terrible experience for all players to not have a resetter in this day of age. If you're worried about it that much then just make it a zeny sink to help control the economy.

I'm surprised nobody talks more about one of the major flaws of Ragnav: the broken enemy AI hyper casting their skills. (is it cause of increased regen? another ridiculous "rebalance" btw) It's so absurd, other servers don't have this issue.
>>
you can tell the thread doesn't play play the server right now
>>
>>495420693
Quite literally nothing. Has basically no PvE application.
>>
>>495422470
Some kind of later resets/reskill would be really nice. I like the system some servers use where you get specific amounts of skill points you can reset in a time frame. Like you can't reset your whole build every day, going from TU priest to FS etc.
Free resets to 70 is at least better than nothing.
>>
>>495422837
can't you use it in bio3 or something? normal attack is forced neutral right
>>
send the feedback to the myro admin he's always willing to discuss stuff
>>
>>495421135
that was ratshitpiss
it was extra funny because they were using a tripcode at the time.. but only half their deleted posts were made with a trip
>>
>>495422470
yeah join the discord and give him feedback on it https://discord.gg/E6XKHVMXna
>>
it is easiest to contact myro admin through reddit directly if you have any feedback http://reddit.com/user/MyRagnarokOnline/
>>
bullycric mad they don't have the attention of the thread
>>
>>495423462
I only join loli porn discords
>>
>it is easiest to contact myro admin through reddit
stopped reading there
>>
>>495423669
>>
>>495419237
no shit
this thread is full of fucking retards
>>
>>495425057
reading comprehension is so hard bro
>>
>>495419237
myrosisters................................................................................it's checkmate
>>
>>495416023
not in bullies, wasnt in oyasumi so i cant speak about the inner workings but all the alliances back then played with each other all the time because they had extras or holes so advertising in b44/the thread/the group chat helped a lot with that
>>
pls stop making a SE gvg meta bow ro in 2024.
>>
some of the resistances enemies have never made sense to me
like why are siroma's resistant to fire
>>
Remember that the cliqueniggers already got several god items. You can't catch up anymore.
>>
>>495427492
It's sentient water. Why would fire work?
>>
>>495427852
i guess that makes sense, my head was thinking ice so it would be weak to fire
>>
Ok shinobi aren't that bad to kill but my god the paper is annoying with that iron defense shit
>>
>>495428089
It's because there isn't an ice type like in pokemon for example. Everything is split into earth, water, fire, wind and just works in RPS fashion. So ice type monsters are weak wind (lightning) and ground type monsters are weak to fire.
>>
>last post 50min ago
let me guess
ragnav discordfags got butthurt and went to make a circlejerk /v/ thread
and my guess is that the myrofag went to make them mad over there too
>>
>>495434673
do you want to do dailies with me on myro? doing low level ones
>>
>new to RO
>hate cliqueshit
>like slow progression
>like high-pop servers with a high % of noobs like myself
what server do I join?
>>
>>495435191
None. There are very few new players joining RO.
>>
File: 1526530507165.gif (2.39 MB, 400x286)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB GIF
>>495435147
>dailies
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
HAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
hAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>495436220
are you ok?
>>
>>495435147
no i don't want to play on a low rate
this shit doesn't survive past a month
>>
>>495435147
>>>>>>>>dailies
lmao
pinoy I guess
>>
>>495437765
That's what people said about ragna/v/ all the time, too.
But low rates with high drops or high rates with low drops, it kinda evens out.
For 90/50 you play twice as long but end up with 4 times the loot in comparison.
>>
>>495437941
>>495436581
>>
>>495422960
Ghostring won't reduce the damage of auto-attacks from monsters as they are technically "Non-Elemental" instead of Neutral. (Despite Cards like Raydric working against them.)
>>
>>495437941
It's always pinoys isn't it. How many times are they going to do sharp leaf turn ins.
>>
>>495438409
>>495438093
>>
lmfao fucking DAILIES the server is 75% renewal at that point, all everyone is going to do is themepark the same mob route 1 to 99
what a travesty
>>
>the 24h gated dailies are killing some ants, skeletons, byalan shit etc.
>schizos think it's exp 150/150 turn-ins
sasuga.
>>
not going to install it but I'm going to pretend I play MyRO.
>>
you do your dailies bro? hahaha
>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dailies
AHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH
OH NONONONONONO
>>
>>495438053
>That's what people said about ragna/v/ all the time, too.
>But
bro. they're on ragnav3. v.3.
>>
>>495441068
>v3
had a fucking dogshit ending that ruined the entire series for me
>>
Woohoo time for another day of MyRO grinding! Get hyped. Let me know if you need a little starting zeny. It already gives you 5k so that will probably be enough.
>>
I'm about to go hit up some dailies on my-ro, want me to bring you anything anon?
>>
>>495416598
Start MyRO instead. ragnav is already over a month in and has gone through woe when it shouldn't have started for a good 3 months and is dying off fast now. The GM is corrupt.
>>
>>495418026
But you can say nigger all you want on MyRO.
>>
>>495419237
I am not in the guild and the Admin chats with me and took my suggestions.
>>
>>495422470
He said he's changing this.
>>
rance so mad all the time. Keeps thinking it's 1 schizo in the thread, when there are many people tired of cliquefaggots who just want to play old game. it's time for you all to go back to gbf.
>>
Just completed all of my (get it?) dailies. Logging off for now. See you tomorrow!
>>
>>495443947
Daily see you tomorrow daily bro
>>
>>495443947
See you on reddit bro!
>>
>>495442817
>3 months
Bold to assume ragnav would last that long to begin with.
>>
I was the one who made this thread (it's perfectly fair MyRO gets a spot). I went to sleep for 8 hours, woke up, and there are a ton of MyRO posts. You clique fags think it's only 1-2 posters here, but there are a lot more who are sick of your shit.
Avoid ragna/v/ 3 at all costs. It's ran by a retarded corrupt faggot ass GM who only pays attention to his faggot clique friends the server was made for.
>>
>>495444017
>>495444179
Haha thanks for the (You)s mybROs! Happy dailies to (You)! Maybe tomorrow the server will have 10 players on at one time. Fingers crossed. Don't forget to do your dailies!
>>
dailies bro? what are you a chud?
>wipes during his daily thana run
>makes new character and gets knotted to 90s
>goes to the prontera fountain and participates in the daily ceremony of splashing their face with the brown water while a mlp 2hu obsessed fag pretends to fuck you in the ass
>has nothing better to do but shit up the ro thread daily
>>
The daily quest is sweet. You can only do 1 a day and it's worth doing but not broken. You can't chain them nonstop to 99. I've been grouping to get them done. Shared party progress! It adds nice locations to give something new to do and encourages partying.
>>
myRO dev is adding Eden quests and gear next update. Dailychads we won.
>>
>>495444525
rance calm down. I'm sure some people will still turn up tomorrow to get hit by stormgust.
>>
party on 4keks. everyone welcome
>>
>>495446126
That actually ruins the server. Fuck. Is MyRO admin also retarded?
>>
>>495451886
He's not adding eden quests lol. bulliekeks in panic mode.
>>
>he's still going
your pinoy server isn't getting past 1 digit btw
>>
>everypony wasn't welcum
oh no they're attacking me again...transmerican erpcare please help...
>>
>has a 'cord
>main channel of communication is r*ditt
J U S T
U
S
T
>>
Remember to never buy anything off the merchants in payon

if you're looking for shoes or armor just beg for it from Yi Sang and he might give you some for free
>>
Just want someone to hold hands with while duoing...
>>
>>495453592
better than coomer pdf file 4tranners
>>
>>495455682
whatever you say Manuel
>>
File: 1724125654600787.jpg (481 KB, 873x1243)
481 KB
481 KB JPG
>>
File: ifrit.png (299 KB, 452x293)
299 KB
299 KB PNG
can someone edit this to be a middle finger
>>
>>495457803
ask ratshitpiss, when it comes to art he's great with finger related things
>>
just let this thread die
>>
File: 1721504571481640.gif (92 KB, 275x275)
92 KB
92 KB GIF
>>
>>495455979
but I thought this was false? that it was just a "narrative"?
stupid motherfuckers hahahahahah
>>
>>495413624
so this post is someone who's inside their faction pretty fucking hilarious when the same circle doesn't even like each other when being anon
>>
>>495452809
MyRO is double digits though.
>>
>>495465374
myRO is 15 jews though.
>>
>>495465567
nah
>>
>>495465714
nah
>>
File: file.png (251 KB, 452x293)
251 KB
251 KB PNG
>>495457803
>>
>>495465283
it seems so
probably the same poster as >>495414267
:/
>>
File: 1645418766409.gif (671 KB, 400x262)
671 KB
671 KB GIF
>>495455682
you're lucky I can't put hands on you little spic boi
>>
good afternoon, myRO friends
i'm about to drop in my dailies
>>
as a new player interested in creating a sworsdman, am I right that Kngiht is my Spear and AoE oriented and Crusader more of a tank/buffer?
>>
>>495467192
that Knight is mainly spear and AoE oriented** im blind
>>
>>495465981
thanks
>>
what server has the best erp
>>
>>495467192
its more nuanced then that, I wouldnt even agree with that statement
both have aoe options
both have tanky builds
>>
>>495468540
in your experience, if I want to do both mob damage and tank mob damage, which one should I aim for and with what starting cards?
>>
myro just added bg btw
>>
>>495469158
no fucking way?
>>
WTF. I love MyRO now!?
>>
>>495469158
proof?
>>
>>495468772
new question:
I'm going Crusader, what starting cards should I be aiming for once I can start doing damage with the Swordsman job?
>>
>>495468772
both can do it but have different strengths/playstyles
although I would say grand cross crusader does the tanking better
but kinda hard to start out with compared to knight

starting cards, dunno what you have
you want tankiness, so +HP or damage reduction, DEF
>>
>>495469158
>Bg with single digit population
>>
>>495470037
godsend, thank you that's good info for me
>>
MyRO is literally /our server/ and obviously much better than /their server/
>>
File: 214112332123.jpg (9 KB, 760x98)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
BROS
HOLY SHIT IT'S REAL
>>
myroGODS ww@!!?
>>
>a 2 digits server with no donations has a better BG script than niggerdev
lol, lmao even
>>
i fucking love my homunculus, bros!
>>
The dev seems decent, but honestly, old morroc + unbugged melee + higher drops is what is making me play.
>>
>>495458481
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>495472845
Also he's not a retarded faggot corrupt niggerdev only for his guild fag clique friends.
>>
whats with the myro shilling today
>>
can you please stop talking about myro im about to cry
>>
>>495473820
we just got custom battlegrounds added
>>
>>495473907
lies
>>
guys can we please just stop myro posting? we have to be focused on woe tomorrow and next week, this is the only reason everyone really played for even when told this exact thing would happen
now you better show up to woe, peonggy spent weeks grinding for gear and cards while eating nothing but dog cumsoup, make his sacrifice count and die like the cuck you are
>>
>>495474437
>kek audibly with my custom hat dropped from a Poporing
>>
File: ogre.png (167 KB, 384x374)
167 KB
167 KB PNG
>>495474216
>>
>>495474585
based as fuck
>>
>>495474585
>this fries the macaco's brain
>>
>>495474585
jesus christ I'm not even level 60 yet
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>495474585
this is actually really funny
>>
>>495474585
too much effort for shit nobody is going to do before the server dies
>>
>>495474585
>niggerdev rejected this
how can a single human be this retarded...
>>
File: 1638746857058.png (21 KB, 428x16)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>495474585
>>
>>495475149
actually agree, PvP faggots are a loud ass minority
>>
>>495475221
you forgot your trip niggerdev
>>
>>495475149
are you talking with "people" about it?
>>
>>495474585
Is ragna/v/ the cuck server? How does MyRO has this? What the actual fuck.
>>
I've given up trying to reel in retards that i'm over it
>Server focused on experimental changes, this time focusing on PvE changes
>WHOA THIS SERVER DOESN'T HAVE THIS PVP MODE? KEK
jesus christ what an embarrassing bunch of faggots you people are
>>
File: 1547788529225.png (518 KB, 600x815)
518 KB
518 KB PNG
>some retard samefagging an entire thread
How do you function in real life? This is actual insanity.
>>
no one asked btw
>>
>>495475756
same server that pushed woe when nobody asked
>>
>>495475756
read
>>495475327

and specifically this >>495475892
>>
File: bring it on.jpg (379 KB, 1515x803)
379 KB
379 KB JPG
Summoned a Bring it on!/Poi Poi in the church after the marriage. Good luck.
>>
>>495475989
i honestly can't believe this faggot forced a marriage, beginning all fucking day, how embarrassing
>>
>>495475989
>getting intimidated so hard by a 2 digits pop server that you need to give for /free/ a bsb
lol, lmao even
>>
>>495475989
is there even a point to this
>>
>Dude somebody adopt me, oh sorry, it HAS to be two bullies members
fucking annoying fucker
>>
>>495475079
>>495475149
>>495475614
I and others warned you all ragnadev is a corrupt faggot niggerdev only making a server for his cliquefag bully friends. People are finally waking up.
>>
File: 2145654322378654746563.jpg (605 KB, 1366x768)
605 KB
605 KB JPG
This post was approved by the Poring council
>>
>>495475989
No one cares about your trash clique server.
>>
>>495476467
bro your gear?
>>
>>495478231
non-existent for now as I only play solo but soon
>>
File: 1705405270657093.jpg (379 KB, 1920x1080)
379 KB
379 KB JPG
>>
ohhhhh new endgame focused guild on myro right after woe ended in ragna/v
could they be related?
>>
File: file.png (737 KB, 717x929)
737 KB
737 KB PNG
>>495478996
I'M IN YOUR WALLS
I'M IN YOUR WALLS
I'M IN YOUR WALLS
>>
>>495479021
I'm 120000% sure of who you are
>>
>>495479021
Who?
>>
>>495479447
tell us

>>495479572
Akami and Midnigthz, Akami got the Emporium and gave it to Midnight asap creating Yggdrasil

t. chronicler
>>
listen, i don't care
everybody who gives a shit about your dumbass wedding is already there
>>
>>495479673
cringe tryhards in global begging for members kek
>>
i'm running out of steam leveling
>>
>>495479836
I think it's healthy, Avalon needs to recruit more though if they're already saying they will focus on endgame stuff
just my opinion that nobody asked for btw
>>
>>495479673
Am I supposed to know who they are? RO famous?
>>
>>495479963
kys akami
>>
>>495480027
not at all, but I think this is related
>>495479021
>>
>i talked to two people and got their opinions on WOE changes guys! please look forward to it!!!
>>
>Dude you gotta play priest or bard, I don't care if you're not having fun, we need them
i'd rather fuck myself in the ass
>>
>>495480334
you're just hecking mad that we were heavily outnumbered but still won!
>>495480861
you will play the bard and only use bragi and nothing else
>>
>>495480861
bard is fun tho
>>
>>495476312
yeah. fun.
>>
>>495481397
I love afk autofollowing, and when I'm not doing that i'm weapon swapping & flashing songs. Such fun.
>>
is there an equivalent of Star Dust Blade but for the Swordsman job?
>>
File: 1726961187859729.png (391 KB, 556x383)
391 KB
391 KB PNG
As part of showing GOOD WILL after their recent VICTORY, the BULLIES will be allowing the PLEBS the rape of ONE(1) priest for the period of TWENTY FOUR(24) hours. No, the Priests have not agreed to this. It will be ONE HUNDRED PERCENT (100%) guaranteed non-consensual. Please pick who it will be TONIGHT.
>>
>>495483794
must be a good ass honeymoon if he's giving up the toy priests on the first day
>>
>>495483660
bros I don't want to browse through all the swords in rate my server....
>>
>>495483660
I don't think so? The entire point of that sword is it's overpowered but restricted to novice characters. Maybe like Masamune or Death guidance (2h swords) can kinda sorta do the same thing.
>>
>>495484778
thanks, I'll keep a lookout for those!
>>
somebody will talk to me today maybe
>>
anyway you all suck ass and i'll be leaving now
don't bother playing if you're not in one of the big guilds. and no i'm not going to the other shitty shilled server
>>
>>495475989
>killing everyone at the fag marriage
BASED
>>
I quit ragna/v/ after learning that it is just run by a single faggy clique.
>>
>>495494653
a lot of people did. I didn't realize it for ages, thought the people saying it in the thread were just retards.
>>
>>495494893
saying what in the thread?
>>
>>495495894
That it was basically just a server for bullies. Don't get me wrong there's some nice people on there, but the server isn't really for them.
>>
>>495496241
you're right it's mostly for the bill clique and the rest for them, prove me wrong
>you can't
>>
I threw all my pvp gears to the GTB a few minutes ago. See you in MyRO.
>>
I set fire to ragnadevs house, not sure if the server is there but we will see
my-ro banzai!!!!!
>>
>>495496241
you're right but it was for bill and not buillies lol
>>
bros I'm new, is there a way to travel around fast or warps? Or am I just supposed to be walking around to maps and stuff?
>>
So it's narue and his butt buddies trying to push the malaysian reddit server >>>/v/689561917
He's always doing this kind of shit. Narue you've been terrorizing /rog/ for 10+ years now. Go away. And tell MeteorD that I said you suck each other's cocks.
>>
>>495499808
no, you either get passives that lets you walk faster, buffs or a badge that you need to farm that speeds up your movement for 2 minutes
overall you're stuck walking and that;s why you need fly wings as you farm and then teleport skill after (farmed from Creamy mob)
>>
>>495500148
damn, arlight thanks anon.
>>
>>495499808
talk to the kafra to warp to other towns
the cool event guy and the other npc near him with a kafra sprite can also warp you to some dungeons
>>
>>495499808
What the other guy said applies to teleporting randomly around within a zone. If you need to get to various towns/zones faster you use Kafra employee
>>
>>495501254
>>495502195
Ah gotcha gotcha, yeah I was looking for the town warper. Thanks fellas, games pretty cool so far.
>>
for those in myro server
how hard would it be to implement an event ranking/leadeboard that would net you points each season depending on the tasks you do related to the current events?
for example, each plant you kill nets you 1 point
each time you give the correct disguise answer you get 2 points
and at the end of the season you have a winner
>>
>>495499928
Who cares?
I'd rather have this pinoy guy push a server that's actually for EVERYONE, instead of your fucking shitty server that is so obviously only for your clique that it's not funny.
It's funny how discordfags like you fail to understand that nobody gives a fuck about your drama. We just want a fucking server to play.
>>
>>495505256
fuck off retard
>>
>>495505605
>obvious ragna shill
>discordfag
>can't handle criticism
>can't handle competition
We should never have let you in this thread to be honest. But I'm glad all it takes is apparently one brown.
Now go back to your ragna thread, and permanently fuck off to your discord while you're at it. Maybe we can finally get some good servers for a change.
>>
>>495506078
>one guy playing myro
>won't stop spamming the fuck out of it in the thread
fuck off retard
>>
>>495506539
>one guy
Right. It must be only one guy, it always is with people like you.
>>
>>495506749
post even one screenshot from someone else than >>495476467
>>
File: nuke malaysia.png (1.87 MB, 1206x621)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB PNG
>>495505256
Take your meds schizo. I'm a rando eternal solo. Farming mats on my rogue right now.
>>
>>495506908
do you like my porings though?
>>
>>495507252
i like the pet :)
>>
>>495507357
thank you! so do I
Galatic Commander getting bigger
>>
Auto Berserk SUCKS
>>
>>495507783
How does that even work?
I haven't touched it.
>>
File: file.png (91 KB, 338x229)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>495508727
>>
>>495508727
a free lvl 10 provoke when your health is below 25%
(Damage +32%, Def - 55%)
>>
>>495508807
You have to wait for 25%? You can't just go berserk?
>>
>>495508874
>-55 to +32 ratio
that shit looks so fucking useless
>>
>>495509263
hey it works perfectly to get me killed
>>
>>495509263
you're a braindead tard, use it to oneshot an enemy before you take damage
>>
>>495509832
as long as you take the enemy down with you then it's fine
>>
>>495478996
You morons know they are able to all the ice-cream they want now from jawaii...
>>
>>495510024
>oneshot
try leveling past lvl50 please the high levels are talking
>>
just got a Broadsword [2], any advice on what cards I should use on it? thanks
>>
https://files.catbox.moe/vhbjkr.webm

Today's WoE footage. My method for capturing was waiting outside with PLEB PATROL and then going inside along them.

This was a very close fight, with PLEBs taking control of the entrance more than once. At one point, the Left Side Crystal got repaired 50 seconds before they could destroy the Right Side Crystal. If they had managed that, Bullies would have been pushed to the first Barricade and the entrance would be secured.

Review this footage to try and improve your game for next week. If you need any information regarding mechanics of need some practice, let me know.
>>
>>495511541
Take this footage as feedback and stop running WoE you fucking retarded faggot.
>>
>>495511651
shut up retard
>>
>>495511651
shut up bitch
>>
>>495511435
please respond
>>
>>495511541
>loki's precast
Absolutely embarrassing
>>
>>495511760
>>495511715
Aw, I hurt your feefees because your dogshit mode is dogshit.
>>
what song other than bragi do you actually care about your bard playing? should i even bother with the others?
>>
>>495511541
post your shit in your own thread please thanks
>>
>>495509263
>>495510024
>>495511191
Pearls before swine.
>>
>>495512092
You're just a bragi and marionette whore
>>
>>495511435
>>495511771
moshi moshi
>>
>>495512236
thats actually what i wanna hear, its alot harder to maintain song stacking now that i got arrow vulcan and arrow vulcan prefers i have bragi up myself when spamming it. can marionette be used well in combat or is it for merchant crafting only?
>>
>>495511541
Hey dev I just had a random crash while fighting a petite. I was using the 4th job ninja sprite so I guess it's not unexpected.
>>
>>495512943
I've had people report crashes from unexpected actions but it's probably the game being old and faulty as usual. Did the error mention a missing filename?
There's also the possibility that one of the cosmetics you're using caused it. In the past, I had to remove some of them because they caused crashes. Things like
>this certain cosmetic, when picking up items, from a specific angle

So if it happens again, try to save and post here.
>>
>>495512336
they're all busy shitposting on the v thread go ask there
>>
>>495513203
It's all good, went to ratemyserver and currently weighting all my options
>>
>>495513156
I accidentally pressed enter on the first crash dialog box but I'm pretty sure it had a garbled filename that was missing. I'm using Rose Corsage and Diamond Earrings. But this is the first time it's happened in 60 levels of using them and I was just doing auto attack which I've done a lot of. I'll be sure to save it if it happens again.
>>
>>495511435
It's shit
>>
>>495514267
compared to what for example?
>>
File: PoiPoi Death.webm (3.85 MB, 1582x1020)
3.85 MB
3.85 MB WEBM
>>
>>495514310
can you afford a two handed sword[2]?
if not just get a claymore from the knights guild, it's 75k zeny and 1 steel
>>
>>495512432
marionette is mostly used for crafting but you could be using it to give bonus hit to a low dex class for instance
song of lutie can be nice. assassin cross of sunset has its uses.
>>
>>495514450
who was mvp?
>>
>>495514912
how is claymore better than broadsword [2] ?
>>
>>495515031
bulliekek champion (free BSB for niggerdev's pet clique)
>>
>>495515031
I have no idea, but from the video I think it was a Champion.
>>
>>495515281
close, plebkek champion (being fed constant sp transfers from bulliekek prof, but please remember these guilds hate eachother and it's ruining the server)
>>
>>495515160
oh it's a tanking weapon, nvm then
>>
>>495515160
rule of thumb, do not listen to anything from the people of ragna they do not know the game outside of their speedrung strats
use ratemyserv or check the old ro wikis
>>
>>495515457
mhm, so what's your verdict?
>>
>>495515493
yeah, I know what you mean, still I always like to ask and see different inputs
it's an MVP drop weapon so I'm just waiting for what anons here say
>>
>>495515579
frankly the difference between those 2 is irrelevant unless you're talking about end-game, where 1 more point in a stat can make the difference to get the next bonus tier.
otherwise it's pretty simple
>do you plan to just level? don't use cards, keep it open for later
>do you plan to farm a specific mob? slot for it, but that's usually something people in guilds because of the card investment
>do you plan for an end-game weapon? go check the actual wikis because there's a lot to consider
>do you play for fun? just slot whatever you want
>>
>>495516714
already made my choice but thank you for the input !
>>
>>495515031
champ Asura
>>
>>495514921
thanks for the info, my merchant friends will probably like the marioette regardless
>>
>>495514310
Compared to this obviously
https://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=item_db&item_id=1181

What are you, stupid or something?
>>
>>495519175
heh funny guy
>>
File: chelle3.png (824 KB, 1200x1960)
824 KB
824 KB PNG
Delivery for Chelle
>>
>>495511541
Why are damage values enabled during woe? And yes, I mean for normal players. The fuck is wrong with you.
>If you need any information regarding mechanics of need some practice, let me know.
rumao
>>
>>495524080
Because GM's / Admins can see the damage numbers...STUPID
>>
>>495524423
>And yes, I mean for normal players.
Normal players can also see the damage numbers, that's why I'm asking you fucking retard.
>>
>>495402895
>>495403006
What's the policy regarding multi-client on MyRO?
>>
File: agrid.jpg (9 KB, 160x160)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>495525784
bitch nigger the dev literally said sprite edits are okay so probably hexing your client is too, except you can't log in so dev gave special exes to his clique if that's the case
>>
>>495526076
not allowed
>>
>>495526959
>Server side config
>J-just hex your client
Fucking cenozoic primates.
>>
I haven't fucked with my client at all and I see damage numbers in WoE here, it's just how this server is set up.
>>
I made huge progress in MyRO today. More tomorrow!
>>
>>495528227
Wow that must have been a lot of dailies! More tomorrow!
>>
>>495507783
Noob. It's actually incredible. Get good gear so you have more effective HP and it's better than a 20% damage card when you keep your hp in that range.
>>
>>495528391
You only get 1 daily quest a day, retard.
>>
>>495528807
More tomorrow!
>>
I think I accidentally sold a clip I need, does dev reimburse these or am I seriously going to have to farm a fucking card again?
>>
>>495531464
PM him whenever he's online.
>>
>>495531464
what card was in the clip
>>
>>495528807
Untrue, you can do *all* of the dailies only once a day.

I get the seething rage but nothing is Malay, no idea where this comes from. It's EU-West.
>>
>>495531979
Quve...
>>
>>495523554
That looks great, would love to have my character be drawn by you some day..
>>
Getting less motivated to play since I can't get an alt going at all. Gonna try one more week else I'm giving my shit away. No ghosting.
>>
>>495537678
What problems are you facing?
>>
>alt
already told you
we need a x20
>>
>>495537678
Come play on my-ro
>>
>>495537678
What? Is someone turning off your PC when you try to start a new character?
>>
File: Soviet.jpg (280 KB, 1920x1920)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
>>495538137
Your-RO?
I think you meant OUR-RO
>>
xirRO
>>
>>495523554
Who do I have to commission for this kind of art.
>>
>>495540758
you can find plenty in skeb
>>
what's a good way to farm empty bottles? I've been killing frogs, just wondering if there's something better
>>
>>495542297
ant egg
>>
>>495542290
much, much better
still gay though
>>
>>495542290
Why are two boys kissing?
>>
>>495542290
im going to fuck my guild leader's wife
>>
Why are you like this?
>>
>>495542297
what class and what frog map?
>>
>>495542407
I'll give that one a shot once I run out of my current stock, thank you
>>495543023
priest, geffen field 1
>>
Does the cart cannon damage formula scale harder off your str or int? It FEELS like it's str but tedious to check.
>>
>>495542297
Why are you farming empty bottles?
>>
>>495543228
to make holy water, should I not be?
>>
>>495415726
>many
lol, lmao even
>>
>>495543107
if it's ragna and you don't want to respec you can just go for drops and poring you can one tap them
either 1st south map of pront or 1st north of morroc
>>
do you have double chance for auto spell to proc with double attack? what about double attack bow?
>>
>>495543709
hello tourist
>>
Do mimic cards stack?
>>
>>495543945
thank you
>>
>>495542290
holy based
>>
wtffff
>>
>>495545773
that's what sundays are for
>>
>>495531464
Is there a way to lock an item so you don't accidentally sell it?
>>
>>495524080
I explicitly enabled damage numbers in WoE. It never made sense that you couldn't see them normally. It's on the Rentry since the very beginning.

>>495543203
STR is better, INT only gives very minor improvement.
>>
>>495546538
you do not want dmg in woe it justs makes a clusterfuck on the screen it is the entire reason people use greyworld and change status to be obvious.
>>
File: 1701707662556033.png (142 KB, 331x190)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
the 2 kinds of reactions to dying
>>
>>495545126
nice myRO players faggot
>>
>>495548075
this but unironically
>>
>>495547786
boss is simply too strong for this server
>>
>>495546538
Do you have any plans on balancing the under performing pve classes?
>>
>>495546538
could you assist me with something in game ragnadev?
>>
Gunslinger needs more buff
>>
>>495549397
ap ammo needs to work on bosses
>>
>>495544105
From what I understand, no to both, at least in the context of ASS which only works with autos.
afaik double (and triple) attack count as skills so you're actually lowering your ASS proc chance with them.
Could be wrong though.
>>
>>495549571
I want super hard to craft bullet that deals % damage to enemy and also works on bosses.
>>
how do you use emotes other than sit?
>>
>>495550312
alt+l for the emote menu and click on them.
You can also bind them to your alt+X keys, press alt+m for the macro menu
>>
>>495550570
thank you
>>
800 sage worms
no librarian glove
>>
>>495499928
huh
someone else who played on those old servers?
what guild are you in here?
>>
>>495551558
wait till you learn about the pocket watch
>>
Hanyeo and Renne are erping
>>
>>495552054
Post screenshots or it didn't happened.
>>
>>495549578
does that mean heal from lori ruri card will also do the same?
>>
>>495546538
>I explicitly enabled damage numbers in WoE.
Could you disable it? I can't see shit even with effects off.
>>
>>495552320
that's a heal when hit effect, a totally different proc.
>>
>>495514450
What the fuck is going on? How do you know what the fuck is happening and what to do?
>>
>>495552839
just attack the monster bro
>>
>>495553013
where is it?
>>
>>495553127
right in the middle
>>
>>495553127
the big healthbar is from an MVP, you would realize it easier if you were there
>>
File: file.png (105 KB, 204x244)
105 KB
105 KB PNG
>>495552129
>>
>>495552054
No way, I want to erp with Hanyeo next...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgUXOxKBZqw
I'm gonna play a cool server instead.
>>
Where did Hanyeo even come from? I'm willing to bet either /ffxiv/ /pso2g/ or even /heals/.
>>
File: 1726826499892472.jpg (141 KB, 850x1412)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>
I'm making bank selling [REDACTED]. I need to go farm some more later since I can't stock it fast enough.
>>
I wish they would make a rebalanced final ragnarok offline version with lots added content, less obscure bullshit and lots of quality of life like a codex for starter.
I feel like the story and setting is too cool to be hid behind stupid fetch quests.
>>
>>495554941
Good thing you're not in the Granting Wish Department, that wish SUCKS
>>
File: 765432456784.jpg (3 KB, 191x16)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
Heh
>>
>>495555150
based
>>
>>495555150
chelle...
>>
>>495555146
Every man knows you dont shit on another mans dreams. You half man.
>>
>>495556028
Fuck you, if there's wishes to be granted they should be alot better than this garbage
Your existence is an insult to humanity
>>
File: 69.png (612 B, 50x13)
612 B
612 B PNG
>>
>>495556997
Clean my shoes, half man.
>>
>>495557773
Keep wishing for things, brownie
>>
Leveling alch in the 70s is destroying my soul do you need to craft the plant potions to do anything as this damn class?
>>
>>495554191
>Takes 1 hour to reach job 10 as Novice
>During the beta
>Cool server
That and the loop crashes makes that server a huge disappointment.
>>
>>495559758
>1 hour to reach lv 10 as a novice
What? It took 5 minutes tops, what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>495559525
str/dex and spam acid terror, then switch to balls cannon and start mobbing rachel or something
>>
>>495559525
Im not playing on ragna/v/ so im not sure what alchemy does there, but i just mammonite high orc with usual orcish axe setup
>>
Any guides to having sex with your pets? Does it really get better with higher loyalty?
>>
Starting public mvp parties on MyRO soon.
>>
>>495560707
name guild and level requirements?
>>
>>495561005
>>495561005

your in game name, the guild you're in, and is there a level requirement to be able to join? that's what I meant
>>
hanyeo give me a qrd on how to play alchemist i have no idea
>>
>>495562215
He's just going to tell you to ERP and beg for a knight
>>
This retard namedropping himself 100 times every thread is starting to get annoying
>>
>>495403006
>3x
>>
>>495562628
shouldve been x1
>>
>>495562628
>all mobs have a 0.01% chance to drop costumes
>>
>>495562628
I wish it were 0.5x. Only con. Gear progression is so fun on low exp rates / higher item drops.
>>
>collect materials for headgear
>headgear quests aren't in
>>
MyRO Dev here.
I'm changing the rates to 0.5x
Patch notes will be up on our Reddit shortly
>>
>>495563518
nah myro admin is sleeping rn
>>
0.5x/0.5x/15x with 0.50% cards.
>>
I had a dream where there was a beyblade gamemode using ripped sprites where you could use cards as bey spirits
Wish I knew how to code
>>
do a 20x
all 20x
>>
0.01x exp 100% drops
>>
File: file.png (32 KB, 277x177)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
gimme da ring
>>
>>495563518
Based.
>>
>>495563518
Based.
>>495563845
That's fucking retarded. You're 99/70 before having any fun gear.
>>
>putting drops and exp out of synch with each other
Why though
>>
>>495546036
i know that you can drag things to the favorites tab then go into the tab and lock it with the button on the bottom so it doesnt show up in npc sales, but i never tested with player to player trades.
>>
Can you guys stock some more elunium? I bought all the stuff in town but I couldn’t get my garment to +9
>>
Lmao 115 online (mostly vends) on a Sunday afternoon and getting lower each day. Nice job running the server into the ground niggerdev.
>>
>>495566547
precastlliekeks are sleeping
>>
>>495566547
122 online, 78 players / 44 merchants

Meanwhile on urRO
>single digit
>>
>>495566749
But it's double digits and grows more each day.
>>
>>495566547
it's ok pinoy it's ok
there there, 1 digit isn't that bad
>>
>>495566547
sorry I just logged off
>>
>>495566963
It's single digit. Prove otherwise. Protip: you can't. Now go home and do your fucking dailies.
>>
File: 1723615470371063.png (90 KB, 142x226)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
professor birthing hips
>>
>>495402895
>>MyRO
>http://my-ro.com/
>>3x EXP/10x Loot/15x Cards - Pre-Renewal
>A fresh server that's slowly growing to a steady and healthy population. Old school vibes with good exp and loot pacing. Non-commercial, unmoderated chat. Launched September 9. The admin checks in on this thread and is open to feedback.
Can you increase the EXP rates to 10x, admin? 3x is too rough, and it would be able to compete with Ragna/v/.
>>
holy shit cannon balls are 800z each i thought they'd be like arrows
>>
3 weeks and myRO can't even break 20 players.
Put a fork in it. It's cooked.
>>
>>495511541
>loki precast
>complete shitshow fights
this is just pathetic, the fact that niggerdev made it possible to use ensembles with only one performer is the icing on the cake
if you unironically participate on this shit and are playing niggerdev's slop server then there's no saving your retarded brain, you are beyond help.
>>
File: prof.jpg (502 KB, 706x1000)
502 KB
502 KB JPG
>>495567214
>there are "people" who think this sprite looks bad
>>
>age-play has been added to the server
>>
>>495567559
Bro why do you care? Those are fucking renewal shit
of course they'd be expensive af
>>
>>495568532
i think it's sexy
>>
>>495567128
Go back to get your kindergarten education, I guess.
>>
>>495567415
3x is fine
>>
>>495563845
no 0.5x/0.25x/100x would be fucking perfect
>>
what stats for my alchemist? I'm pumping str for acid terror and cart cannon but the lack of dex means my plants won't hit anything, also need int it seems
>>
ragna feels awful with the low equip drops and higher exp. No drop should be 0.05 fucking insane. myRO first server to get it right.
>>
>>495569301
>100x
you mean common drops?
that could be fun.
even if xp is slow you at least drop enough shit to experiment with different weapons
but more importantly you can actually do what happened in official servers and take the time to make weapons to xp on specific mobs
then you can sell those later to new players to keep both the economy and population going
>>
>>495569551
>.05% increase in drops
>for 50% decrease in exp
LOL myRetard
>>
>>495569551
how's the 1 digit going pinoy?
>>
>>495569450
pump VIT for AD
dex isn't really needed since items, buffs and foods can give you all the HIT you need
>>
>>495570805
anon i'm still an alch
>>
>>495570957
also get a red bag
not the cosmetic but the actual one
>>
>>495571162
oh nice I didn't know about that, I'll get one asap
>>
>>495570630
>i-i-it must be one guy!!!
unironically kys
>>
>>495571439
You must be new here.
>>
>>495554598
nice honkers
>>
Is the gatekeeper shotgun a worthwhile investment for gunslinger?
>>
>>495572834
only the DD variant of it
>>
>>495554598
sex
>>
>>495573364
Ok I'll be on the lookout for a DD one then
>>
>>495571439
you okay there pinoy?
>>
>global chat starting to rebel against niggerdev's retardation
based based based
>>
>>495572834
Full buster sucks ass unless you're in a party with bragi. You're better off getting a rifle and doing triple action and/or desperado for mobbing. It's also the most boring shit ever.
>>
>>495575387
qrd? lmao people don't care and just leave the server but what are they saying?
>>
Hey Dev I just want to say thanks because I know you take a lot of abuse from morons who rage about you not implementing their every whim and yet you never lash out. I know I would have by now.
>>
>>495579476
he turns off his tripfag to complain constantly here silly
>>
>>495579150
It was just one tard raging that he couldn’t take his 1st job characters to Moscovia to abuse ez Les exp because that would require clearing the solo quest with mobs that are too strong for lower levels.
>>
>punish people making alts
>durr why are there no low level parties anymore dead server!!!
Just make the dungeons access account wide, you will even get the good BG script for doing so, stop being retarded
>>
>>495579476
a lot of the issues are genuine. myRO wouldn't even be a consideration if he would better his server. Fix melee combat/movement. Nuke the airship, no one cares after the 100th time. Raise 0.05 drops to 0.10 or higher. Fix /navi so it works cross region. Ask myRO dev for his BG script. Balance WoE around the small pop size.
>>
>>495569223
Not for a sub 20 player meme server
>>
>>495580983
airship is sovl everything else i agree with
>>
>>495580897
yeah this too, forgot about the quests. I genuinely think the dev just doesn't know how to do it. There are other issues too. Things like mavka and sleepers shouldn't have been in unmodified.
>>495581124
100 pop is barely better, and the server gets a lot of the key things right... like melee combat working very similar to iRO.
>>
>>495581124
Low pop is a problem when there the drop rate is low, the exp rate is irrelevant to the population.
>>
dev why am i able to hurt my own plants!!!
>>
>>495580983
myro isn’t a consideration, it’s spam
>>
File: screenRagnav278.jpg (365 KB, 1920x1080)
365 KB
365 KB JPG
bishop ded
>>
File: 1711314026295250.png (3 KB, 294x195)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>495582531
MOM IM THE MVP MAYBE DAD WILL COME BACK NOW
>>
File: file.png (17 KB, 407x26)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
ragnadev could never.
>>
>not a single balance update in over 2 weeks
>>
>>495582895
>>495583095
He ran out of ideas to buff gunsharter
>>
>>495582895
we'll be able to ignore the battleground messages now, apparently it was an error from his part and he fixed it
>>
>>495583095
He also said he was gonna fix battlegrounds 3 weeks ago and counting
>>
>>495580897
it's not going to happen.
you people have to realize that he truly made the server for his clique. he'd rather let it die, again, than make modifications to make the experience better for randoms.
and now that they're all max levels they don't need you anymore, bringing you into their parties is just potential loot loss, we can't have that
>>
>>495583270
checkbox too OP (overpowered)
>>
would be awesome if there were more parties around the 50-80 range
>>
>waaa waaa clique clique
holy shit shut up you dumb niggers make your own fucking clique then who cares
>>
>>495583692
which server?
>>
>>495583784
ragnav
>>
>>495583692
am looking for more pt members around that level if myro
>>
>>495583721
those who cared migrated to the MyRo (4chan) server anon
>>
File: file.png (44 KB, 1308x479)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
The virgin Ragna/v/ Alchemist, versus the chad MoM Alchemist
>>
>>495583692
I'll start an ice cave group in a bit, I'm sure we can get enough people
>>495583950
you mean the server advertised by the admin on reddit? no thanks
>>
>>495583940
stfu there aren't even any players at that level
>>
>>495584523
but there are?
>>
would love to play on myro just to make niggerdev and its clique mad but im not investing time in a x3
>>
>>495584851
Join me on Mythos of Midgard
>>
>>495584851
everyone who started yesterday is 60+
with the quests it's way higher
does involve interacting with people
>>
>Avalon is the /v/ guild
>6 members online
wtf you guys told me only a single schizo was shilling this server
>>
File: bowlingbashmariel.png (815 KB, 951x856)
815 KB
815 KB PNG
Play Ragna/v/ 3!
>>
>>495403006
>Oh and it doesn't have assassins doing 10-20k autos with 30 minute EDPs for no reason at all.
Did you fags really have to wait for WoE to notice how bad of an idea this change was?
>>
>>495584973
online count?
>>
>>495585820
>precastlliekeks
>damage numbers in woe
>discord pings in his recording footage (proving precastlliekeks have a direct DM line to him)
>multiclient allowed
>forced quest spam for no reward
>last update was a month ago
>failed BG project because the retard is too much of monkey to get his hands on a universally shared script
>0 parties
>unironic circlejerks with 50 webm's, a gold medal, and celebration in prontera every time a bulliekek takes a shit
nah i don't think i will
>>
File: 1717550239147748.jpg (151 KB, 1180x456)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
What else do I need for instant cast?
>>
>>495586480
+- 30 dex
>>
>>495586480
30 dex
did someone troll you into thinking 120 dex was instant cast or something?
>>
Wow, first time I visit this thread and there's a schizo in it already.
>>
>>495586480
it looks like you need 30 dex which is a lot anon you should probably give up
>>
70 alchemist where do I level?
>>
>>495586602
>>495586610
>>495586695
How do you get the 30 missing dex?
I'm guessing bless+food+(????)
>>
>>495586480
2x Nimble Orleans Gloves (+2 than gloves)
+10 Dex food, Blessing, (20)
Dame of Sentinel card and 36 VIT (2)
High Wizard Job 67 (3 more Dex than Wiz 50)
And a +3 Dex Silk robe (Assuming that isn't already a dex robe)
>>
File: 42yeqw.png (86 KB, 846x1216)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
these shoulderpads are a bitch to draw even for a simple sketch fuck me and fuck whoever designed them
>>
>>495586469
>discord pings in his recording footage
i'm surprised nobody else called them out for that
but then again it makes sense because they are the same constantly shilling in the thread
or at least, they were, their shilling got dethroned by ONE pinoy guy and they're super salty about it lmao
further proof that discordfags are pure cancer
>>
>>495587032
saggy milkers
>>
>>495586915
Thank you, some of this seems a bit rough to get though.
>>
File: file.png (3 KB, 404x46)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>495586450
50 merchants
>>
>>495587032
thats beautiful but the tits are kinda weird
>>
>>495570008
Experience has always been a joke to get in RO when you want to. 3x may as well be high rate. 7x is extreme.
>>
>>495587456
I didnt want to put that much time into the drawing because it was mostly for learning the armor. I think next time I'll rotate the character a tiny bit so you can see the other breast and both are sagging apart from each other just a little
>>
>>495582475
MyRO is a blast.
>>
>>495403006
pretty cool but no one is playing there
>>
>>495579476
Shut the fuck up niggerdev.
>>
>>495587032
sorry but saggers are a hard no
everthing else is nice make her flat
>>
>>495588569
>saggers are a hard no
kys
>>
>>495588569
next drawing
>>
File: GLehw46WgAA222e.jpg (49 KB, 680x383)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>495588685
>he's a hagnigger
kys
>>
>>495586915
>>495587415
It's a lot easier to achieve with a box of gloom (cloud hermit card) and a rocker card
>>
>>495587032
good shit anon i love your pseudo 80's style
these dudes know nothing about tits disregard their opinions
>>
>>495585820
mariel sexo
>>
>>495587438
oof, not thanks then
>>
File: 1704756602074388.jpg (392 KB, 1464x2048)
392 KB
392 KB JPG
>>495589604
based
>>
holy fucking hell this sign quests is insane, is this the only quest in the game like that? and what's the recommended level to do it solo, 99/50 and 10 hours?
>>
File: valk.webm (263 KB, 122x162)
263 KB
263 KB WEBM
Why does my shield not have a model?
>>
>>495587032
Hot. Hags are supreme.
>>
Swallow my cum next time hanyeo you stupid bitch.
>>
>>495568721
glad that fag can shut the fuck up now for his retarded meme status
>>
>>495594792
I'm not a quitter.
>>
>>495503905
>>495503905
bringing attention to this
>>495503905
>>495503905
>>
>>495503905
the programming, no, the people, yes
>>
>>495595969
sorry, what do you mean by that?
>>
>>495589631
this looks a lot better thank you
>>
>>495568721
nobody does this aside from attention whoring, and the fact he kept asking it to specifically be bullies members proves it
>>
I need some super novice help since one hand quicken exists on ragna, should i use
>Triple Andre Stiletto with double attack
or
>Some carded Star Dust blade with one hand quicken
>>
>>495597520
Star dust blade
with 2 attack cards and 2 crit rate cards or 3 attack cards and 1 crit rate
>>
>>495597695
only one slot on those
>>
>>495597787
apologies I was thinking of another weapon
You want star dust blade with Side Winder card
and double attack at level 10
>>
why is everyone upset at shion and male's son? the miracle of life should be celebrated.
>>
File: 2024-09-22 20-30-40.webm (617 KB, 960x540)
617 KB
617 KB WEBM
This kind of damage at lv 50 is a little stupid
>>
>>495598401
sodomites must die.
>>
>>495597520
On Ragna /v/ there's no reason to use any 1h sword besides Stardust blade and daggers are pointless since they don't benefit from 1h quicken.
Ideally you want an array of Stardust blades all with triple racial cards+side winder but that's psychotic levels of SuNo meming
>>
next person to say triple anything on star dust blade gets fucking shanked
>>
File: aaaaa.png (3 KB, 136x52)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>495598761
wouldn't triple star dust blade with triple size cards be viable compromise?
>>
>>495598940
bro you're star dust blade [4]?
>>
>>495598401
because we're advocating against clique faggotry and he forced it to the highest degree
>>
bro forgot star dust blade is changed to 4 slots here
>>
>>495599160
>product of forbidden love between rival cliques
>clique faggotry
he is the symbol of your cause anon
>>
>>495599391
>rival cliques
they are the same people
>>
>>495587032
How do you achieve this effect?
Where you have a higher concentration of dots at one point and it they get less further from the source?
>>
>>495599523
pleb and bullies?
>>
>>495599712
Plean leader is an alt of Bullies so they could do WoE
>>
File: chrome_dlO7e7EMdN.jpg (41 KB, 519x309)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>495599560
Should have attached this
>>
>>495582531
Curse you third world infraestructure, i missed this because the lights went off for a couple of hours
>>
>>495599812
tell me more, anon
>>
>>495600312
can't
>>
>>495599812
proofs?
>>
>>495600473
understood, i hope they don't catch you anon, godspeed
>>
>>495597787
not on ragna/v/, they're 4 slot
>>
File: the_childe_1_.jpg (13 KB, 250x364)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>495598401
>faggotry of the highest caliber
>had porn drawn after first WoE victory to rub in the face for "dominating" their leader(small dick behavior)
>forced marriage just to see if WoE drama could be swept under the rug
>"wtf why did nobody like this forced faggy shit"
>>
>>495587032
aren't those pauldrons a bit too low / small. Also I'm pretty sure the design has metallic boob armor
>>
>>495602143
I liked the placement of the pauldrons but they might be rather small, yes. I wanted the focus on the breasts rather than the pauldrons. Also I just wanted big boobs so I ignored the metallic stuff
>>
>>495602064
looks pretty consensual to me anon
>>
>>495602064
We can blame bullies for this, but plebs are cucks for going along with it.
>>
How much are you willing to pay for an iron cain?
>>
>>495602469
300k z
>>
/rog/ - Ragnarok Art/Cartoons General
>>
remember everypony we're all friendly players who just want to hecking slap porings, and the server wasn't made for the bill clique so he could hit 99 in less than a day thus cucking bullikeks, and the rest of the server is just bullikeks zergrushing woe so they can feel like rogods (terrible gameplay btw, shit was hilarious)
>>
>>495599836
>>495599560
>>495587032

pls respond
>>
>>495599560
>>495603241
gradient?
>>
>>495602064
Why's that kid so familiar...?
>>
>>495603884
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge7mozA-ptI
>>
do i need dex for mammonite?
>>
>>495553759
yea we had sex in prontera church, what about it
>>
>>495605793
god i wish that had been me
>>
>>495605793
fucking cringeyou both are dude
>>
if you played the game you wouldn't need to erp to be entertained
>>
>>495605658
melee classes usually end up with something like 30 base dex
>>
>>495606369
I have 1 Dex as a swordsman
>>
>>495605793
go the fuck back, right now
>>
slow day huh, I guess everyone is expecting free drawing instead paid one
>>
>>495605793
https://arch.b4k.co/vg/thread/482675171/#482681220

Wow that was so easy to find you
>>
>>495606680
i cannot understand how people act like this every day
>>
>>495607021
don't remind me, /xivg/ is such a goddamn shithole and probably the worst general on the site
>>
>>495607021
>>495607235

some people are under circumstances so bad and chaotic that their only escape is basically that, the front is erotic role playing and lust but deep down it's pure loneliness and lack of human warmth
>>
>>495606680
And that's the first and hopefully last person in my blocked list.
>>
>>495607021
They have never really had sex and are extremely lonely
>>
>>495553759
>>495605793
And I used the confessional seriously, now I just feel dirty looking at it.
>>
>>495607021
Crippling loneliness
>>
>>495607932
The confessional isn't run by Hanyeo, they are just standing there where the confession person would normally stand.
>>
Death to all ERP trannies
>>
File: 1720473110840462.png (49 KB, 306x240)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>495475989
Psst. You forgot.
>>
>>495606680
cute
>>
>>495606680
>Person types nothing like me
>Has to be them
At least put some more effort into the schitzo.
>>
>>495602064
>>495599160
>>495599812
Don't talk to me or my son ever again.
>>
/xivg/ is leaking
please, anything but that, I left that place like 3 years ago after realizing how embarrassing that place is
>>
this is why my-ro is better
>>
>>495605793
Me next?
>>
>>495608960
clikeks are already a bunch of degenerates, you were warned about this, why act surprised?
>>
>>495608960
how long did it take you to figure that out?
>>
>>495606680
that's not me lmao AHHAHAHAH? I downloaded that screenshot, screenshots from my pc are in my language ahahah
>>
how does transcending work? you reset but with more stats and available skill pointd nd you're set to 1/1 again? does leveling work the same? is it more xp overall to get back to 99?
>>
File: 1704842135817176.gif (1.49 MB, 230x230)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB GIF
>>495610768
you spawn as a 1/1 high novice
instead of archer or aco or whatever you job change to high archer or high aco etc
once you hit job 40 (go to 50 unless you know you dont need to) you can go back to the Juno book and then speak to the representative of your class to change.
pretty sure its more xp overall, dont actually know
>>
I need a ragnav alchemist leveling guide
>>
>>495608802
>>495610749
Nice damage control
>>
>>495610768
you reset but have more stat points available per level
novice and high first class are basically exactly the same
it takes a pretty significant amount more exp to level up. if you're playing on ragna/v/, the difference is even larger https://irowiki.org/classic/Base_EXP_Chart
>>
>>495584000
>mob uses acid terror
>get 1shot or heavy damage+bleed+strip
>>
I've been stuck at level 96 for days aaaaaaa
>>
>>495611060
>>495611192
thank you
>>
File: file.png (187 KB, 314x297)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
>>495611468
Sovl
Plus that server massively lowered mob atk values so it wouldn't be so stupid.
>>
File: 3.png (2.66 MB, 3002x3002)
2.66 MB
2.66 MB PNG
>>495611182
bro I haven't even typed in any thread outside of ragna threads r u mentally ill, it's obviously banter, also you're replying to two different anons schizo
>>
>>495612043
fuck off clopkek
>>
>>495612135
ask mommy to get your tendies, sperg
>>
>>495612043
>even more damage control
K E K
E
K
>>
i fuckin hate raydrics
>>
>>495612871
more like GAYdrics lmao
>>
File: 1370159348202.gif (112 KB, 150x150)
112 KB
112 KB GIF
>>495612938
>>
Can we go back to /v/ yet, /vg/niggers are deranged
>>
I'm never staying in the same party as Renne again
>>
>>495613882
guess which server I'm playing so this doesn't affect me anon
>>
>>495613882
Same clientele
>>
>>495613998
None, you're mentally ill. If you were actually playing somewhere, you'd post a picture.
>But you didn't post one either
I'm phone posting from bed at the moment
>>
>>495614267
it's right there anon
>>
>>495614267
Why can't he be doing the same???
>>
>>495613998
ragna/v/? since none of the drama you generate in the thread actually spills into the real game.
>>
this is why you ban all female characters from your server. ragnadev fucked up bigly
>>
>>495613974
what happened
>>
Nonoko here. Sorry I had to leave like that, I had to tend to my sister.
>>
>>495614395
I'm alone in bed.
>>
anybody got one of them there star dust blades [4]
>>
>>495553759
Wait, the priestess is HANYEO!?
>>
>>495614464
So this is why he nerfed dancers and refuse to buff them...
>>
>>495614464
if you needed proof of his bullies bias, this is it. bullies has almost every male character and every priest on the server.
>>
>>495614870
I know
>>
>>495614267
hi phone posting from bed at the moment
>>
>>495615514
Hello, anonymous!
>>
>all costumes available in the first room
This doesn't sit right with me, all private RO servers should have increasingly autistic endgame grinds for hats that double as absurd zennysinks.
>>
>>495591261
No.
>>
>>495617252
>all
those are not even 25% of the costumes though?
>>
File: 1696454921574804.png (426 KB, 536x702)
426 KB
426 KB PNG
>>495614870
you would be alone wouldn't you
>>
>>495614464
Hilarious, considering this is the same server where people are constantly making retarded crude jokes about "getting knotted" and all kind of gay erp in global chat.
They're just using "it's a 4chan server!" as an excuse to spam this absolute garbage, while forgetting that /lgbt/ is not the whole website. Which is the reason why I've completely disabled the global chat after 2 days.
>>
>>495617252
my-ro wins again baby
>>
>>495617252
if you're talking about ragna/v no all of the costumes are in that server and the rest are unobtainable in it

>>495617317
>>
>>495617275
yes
>>
>>495617440
get knotted idiot lol
>>
>>495616709
I hope you sleep tight bro
>>
>>495617440
Speed running priest hands wrote this post.
>>
>>495617440
This anon has "how long does a knot last" in his search history
>>
All female characters owe me sex.
>>
File: bestcat concern.jpg (47 KB, 585x680)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>495617473
I'm more disappointed by the existing costumes being free than more not being implemented.
It lacks endurance and virility.
>>
>>495618419
its shit and sovlless
>>
Literally proving my point. See those?
>>495618134
>>495618246
>>495618269
This is the average ragnav chat.
>>
>>495618354
You can come collect your debt any time.
>>
I need a small loan of 2million zeny
>>
>>495619040
Where at.
>>
>>495618625
If you're this much of a puritan you should find a different community to hang out with. Every single board on 4chan has crude jokes.
>>
File: UnNKg3RQ_400x400.jpg (25 KB, 400x400)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
Hey everyone! Come join us on MyRO, a fun and friendly low-rate server with a unique drop system and a great community. There are currently 4 guilds on the server—2 focused on endgame and 2 social guilds. Whether you're new or experienced, we’d love to have you adventure with us!
>>
>>495618354
You're more than welcome to redeem with me at the church
>>
>>495619472
no
>>
>>495619472
>vtuber
I was considering it until you posted that image.
>>
>>495619472
heard a rumor some of Bullies are starting to play on MyRo and that they made one of the guild who's focus is doing endgame content cool if true
>>
i heckin love myro baby!
>>
>>495618354
SAR
DO NOT REDEEM
>>
>>495619183
The church of course.
>>
>>495619921
I've yet to get any there.
>>
>>495548898
I'm satisfied with the current balance, although I'm still open to doing more rebalance. I've actually been experimenting with some things, in fact.

>>495549336
Message me in-game or send a mail to my GM character.

>>495552570
No. Not being able to see your damage is much worse. WoE damage not being visible was always a retarded design choice.

>>495593027
Some shields simply don't.

>>495608589
Is this the WoE 2 castle? I went into the database and manually added the values to it. I'm surprised that alone didn't work.
>>
>>495620528
Have you tried asking?
>>
>>495619437
>puritan
I can open any thread in /vg/ and don't have people spamming furry jokes every 2 posts. You and this retarded dev >>495620582 are the only ones finding this funny.
I'd say go fuck yourself and eat a dick but you probably unironically do already.
>>
>>495620631
Fuck.
>>
>>495620528
You haven't been trying hard enough then.
>>
>>495620582
Stupid idea to test, make Bash or Bowling Bash able to crit, maybe with reduced crit multi.
>>
File: 1701267672240583.png (376 KB, 700x700)
376 KB
376 KB PNG
>>495620969
>>
>>495619472
>WOWIE ZOWIE PINOY, YOU WANT US TO PLAY ON A SHITTY 1 DIGIT WITH A SINGLE GUILD HAVING 99% OF THE PLAYER POP? ALL THE WHILE ERP'ING IN OUR 'CORD WITH OTHER FELLOW CLOPPERS AND HECKIN REDDITORS???
>YOINKY SPLOINKY I'M ALREADY SO EXCITED, LET'S DO IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>495620582
in all my years of playing i've never seen my in-game dmg differ so much from every online calculator. that, plus the fact that we have so much custom shit, can we please get a test server?
>>
>>495620969
So do you think all of the "I hate women," "tranny" and "total **** death" jokes are people being genuinely misogynistic, promoting transgenderism, or racist? Do you really draw the line at a fucking white woman bestiality meme and not all of the nigger hate jokes and spamming? You do realize that joking doesn't endorse or approve of anything the joke is about right? Do you have Asperger's?
>>
>>495620582
Is there a way to add a command to disable damage numbers anyways though? It'd be nice to reduce clutter in big parties
>>
I'm new and retarded. How do I type in global chat in this game?
>>
>>495620969
I can open the majority of /vg/ threads without there being schizophrenics attempting to push an unironic reddit server as some sort of epic troll.
>>
>>495621914
#global in the box to the left of the chat box
>>
>>495621914
type #global in the smaller box to the left
>>
>>495621791
I like how you didn't say anti-semitism
Which means I'm right about kikes
>>
>>495620582
The +10 str food cooking isn't working. I had the necessary ingredients but it's not showing up when I cook. Did you mess up the coding for it?

Also the NPC for the Fairy Flower headgear quest is missing. Please put it back in Kunlun.
>>
>>495622030
>>495622035
danks bros
>>
>>495621960
nta but every MMO vg thread is this schizophrenic
>>
>>495620582
>WoE damage not being visible was always a retarded design choice.
You're the fucking retard, the inability to see your enemy's numbers adds into the mindgame. As things stands, the Creo can just tell who he should be chucking bombs into and DPS can switch element until something sticks. Your nigger change removed a layer of complexity away for woe because it tickled your autism.
>>
>spend 2700 in shadow orbs
>farm 45000 on a mob that doesn't even have a valuable drop
that guy who was complaining about melee ninja prices lel
>>
don't know why i'd play with a bunch of people that still think saying nigger every 5 seconds is funny
it's fun to use in the moment, not 24/7
>>
>>495623037
ok
>>
sex with female professors
>>
>>495623037
try myRO
they have an official reddit n' cord going there
>>
buy my shit right now
>>
>ctrl+f "myro"
>77 results
myro bros.. we defeated the /lgbt/ psyops
>>
ragnadev, you here?
>>
>>495622360
Agreed, return to tradition, thread on /v/ only when
>>
>>495623518
he's on in game right now
>>
>>495623575
Thank you
>>
>>495623037
while normally I'd agree with you, this is a 4chan server where it's pretty much expected that people are going to make joke names and act like clowns because they can
>>
camping out vagabond wolves is fucking shit
i just want a star dust blade
>>
>>495623037
you know anon, not everyone is the same
I only use nigger when appropriate, which is still far too often unfortunately. I don't enjoy thinking about them
>>
@Anon Ragnadev
https://imgur.com/a/uvBNJMD40Ro
>>
oops, ignore that one
https://imgur.com/a/uvBN0Ro
@Anon Ragnadev
>>
>>495623037
t. N
>>
>>495623037
I just ignore it a majority of the time
>>
How are cards and equipment that grant ATK calculated into damage output when auto attacking or using skills?
>>
Bullies are so cool
>>
>>495624952
gross oversimplification but: auto attack is basically just a 100% ATK skill being cast over and over. cards that grant ATK will be multiplied by the ATK modifier on the skill. It's only mastery ATK (the bonus from Sword Mastery or whatever) that gets added at the end and therefore usually sucks.
>>
File: 1517716347539.jpg (87 KB, 572x359)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>495625115
>bullies and bill are nice and friendly to rando me in-game
just b urself i guess
>>
>>495625276
Yeah mastery ATK suckage had me worried about general ATK equips, thanks for the info.
>>
>>495623870
what would you give for one
>>
File: screenRagnav018.jpg (371 KB, 1920x1080)
371 KB
371 KB JPG
>>495623870
:3
>>
File: file.png (12 KB, 278x246)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
clip mafia and speculator should be shot to death
>>
Final Strike is so shitty. Even minmaxing it doesn't yield anything worthwhile.
>>
post cool screenshots instead of boring shit retards
>>
>>495625742
yeah i was there looking for it
i'll cry
>>
>>495625740
i only have 1 mil on me at the most so unless you want that i'll keep looking
>>
>>495620582
>No. Not being able to see your damage is much worse. WoE damage not being visible was always a retarded design choice.
You've never played WoE. Ever. Just listen for once since you clearly do not understand, turn that shit off.
>>
>>495621664
No, too much work.

>>495621828
Not that I know or ever seen. I wouldn't be opposed to the idea, but I don't think it's possible server side.

>>495622146
I'll check both.

>>495624351
The water issue can be fixed on opensetup. What worked for me was switching from Direct3DHal to the option that had my GPU.
As for the flickering, I've never seen that behavior before, which leads me to think it's GPU/Driver specific. My earlier advice on forcing the Driver to ignore the game and running with onboard graphics is the best solution I can offer.
>>
>>495626228
just say your name and ill come throw you one free of charge
>>
>>495626674
Shubalts, currently at Larry
>>
>>495626881
Enjoy.
>>
>>495627015
thanks bro
>>
>>495626314
Could the priest card set be updates for the signum part? It doesn't seem to proc on ME so not sure what the intent there is (besides it being from the monk set).
Could ME also be included to damage monsters with just shadow property as well? Otherwise it's basically the same as before with like 2 areas you can farm in. Niff2 has bloody murderers which can't be killed while everything else can.
>>
>>495626314
So when are you fixing melee combat/movement, and navi to work cross region.
>>
>>495627748
>fixing melee combat/movement
What the fuck are you talking about faggot. Also I see you say this everytime you try to shill for myRO. KYS.
>>
>>495628173
play a melee class and you'll see but who am I kidding you already know that stupid idiot
>>
is there anything I should do before rebirthing?
>>
File: 1695563455128504.png (3.39 MB, 1920x1080)
3.39 MB
3.39 MB PNG
big mommy milkers....
>>
>>495628173
The point is the dev can't even fix bugs. I've never seen this on any other server.
>>
>>495628545
She could pick you up like an onahole...
>>
>>495626314
Could you change Wickebine card's effect so that Rogue/Stalker can still use lvl 5 Strip Armor without completing the card combo?
>>
>>495628745
ever though it was done INTENTIONAL for specific MVP's and classes for cheese strategies in high end level almost endgame zones?
because that's the reason
>>
>>495628867
thought*
>>
File: myruhroh.png (1019 KB, 1200x1920)
1019 KB
1019 KB PNG
You know you want to!
>>
>>495629252
lmfao based
>>
>>495586480
on top of what the other anon said, dex pet (gremlin?) and box of gloom
>>
>>495629252
No thanks reddit
>>
>>495628867
no it wasn't. stop smoking crack
>>
>>495629498
but it was, and it is
>>
>>495564787
drop are already out of sync from vanilla even relative to other drops because the rate of all items caps at 100% and some items drop nearly at that rate pre applying modifiers, so the rate "overflows" for them
>>
I can't get the super novice chant working
>>
>>495622146
STR Food fixed.
I looked into that headgear quest. The quest is under npc/re/quests/newgears/2010_headgears.txt, which means that, despite being on the Classic iRO wiki, it's a Renewal quest.

>>495627146
Skill autocasts don't trigger from skills.
>Could ME also be included to damage monsters with just shadow property as well?
No, it's already ridiculously strong with the buffs and gear available.

>>495627748
It feels like any other RO server I have ever played, I have no idea what combat/movement issues you're trying to describe entails. Maybe Hercules servers might feel a bit different, but this is not something I'll be able to fix.
>navi
Could you give an example of what's wrong with it? I actually have no idea how it works but I could try to look into it.

>>495628780
Autocasting max level skills shouldn't be that easy.
>>
>>495629661
it's a bug, sometimes you got to do it like 20 times
>>
>>495575793
ty narue ill keep that in mind
>>
>>495629661
You need to type about 20 lines of any text before using it.
>>
>>495629683
ME is a strong spell but its so niche and high investment... Why do you think almost no one plays it? How would expanding it to shadow property make it broken when most demons are already shadow etc. All it does is increase the places it can be used in.
>>
>>495629661
in every private server is 10 times, in ragna/v sometimes it doesn't work and you got to hit a mob first and then try the chant until it works
>>
>>495628310
>>495628745
Yeah you're retarded but we already knew that. Go do your dailies and then KYS.
>>
>>495629705
>>495629984
>>495630070
tried everything and nothing, it worked like once maybe 40 levels ago and never again
>>
>>495630340
?
>>
>>495629683
>>Autocasting max level skills shouldn't be that easy.
>laughs in sage
>>
>>495630456
auto spell thunderstorm sage only useful in... ice cave I guess? or anolian
>>
Playing an archer, got some basic gear and I'm working on my weapons now. The size cards don't look at bad to farm, would it be a good idea to work on quad size card +10 comp bows?
>>
File: 1703221730485071.png (467 KB, 536x466)
467 KB
467 KB PNG
anons am I retarded, isn't this the npc you talk to for rebirthing? is there some other requirement?
>>
>>495631104
Wrong npc
>>
>>495631154
I see, the wiki is wrong then. thank you. which npc is it?
>>
>>495629683
The other server is rathena as well.I'm looking through the bug tracker, and perhaps this might fix it. https://github.com/rathena/rathena/commit/0d3550e7ea880e99ab383e9ff7b9ea34d3163c6d
Failing that my only other guess is the client you're using.
>>
>>495630576
Why are you defaulting to ts....?
>>
>>495629683
well can you add the hat quest in regardless? Really don't want the mats I gathered to go to waste
>>
please just give super novice fury with the +50 crit they're supposed to have as a free skill or something, for fucking years the stupid ass chant has been retardedly bugged and works when it fucking wants to
>>
play meme classes
deal with memes
>>
>>495631389
because it's the only sage's AOE other than heaven drive?
>>
>>495631326
The version we're using is less than 3 months old, we have this commit.
>>
File: 1703902403381584.png (1.09 MB, 960x960)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>495631206
I'm sorry for being new and retarded, where do I go for rebirthing? the wiki has wrong info
>>
>>495631894
is not wrong
>>
>>495631706
Why are you defaulting to aoe...?
>>
>>495631984
you don't compare bolt skills to great AOE like magnus as auto spell
>>
>>495631468
I don't play SN but I support this. It's a QoL change.
>>
>>495631547
fuck off retard
god forbid somebody play something they like rather than the usual dogfuckers and high wizards you tryhards play
>>
>>495632090
But he was talking about Strip Weapon when he said
>Autocasting max level skills shouldn't be that easy.
>>
>>495632225
my fault, I can't read.
>>
>>495631894
>>495631936
oh it's an npc of the exact same name in a different spot on the map, I'm just retarded, sorry
>>
>>495631894
https://ratemyserver.net/quest_db.php?type=60000&qid=60026
>>
as usual next thread will be MyRO
>>
>>495636174
based
>>
Reddit won
>>
lets all move to myRO and see how the schizo reacts
>>
>>495636712
>>495636712
>>495636712
>>495636712
>>495636712
>>
icky jp weeaboo thread next? yuck not posting in that garbage. someone make a korean thread

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.