[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: gokuswords.png (753 KB, 848x477)
753 KB
753 KB PNG
Almighty Roshi Edition

>DRAGON BALL: Sparking! ZERO https://youtu.be/qOkd6pXHtYY
>Dragon Ball Superdivers Announced! https://youtu.be/8YNyrd9MD0w
>Dragon Ball Project: Multi Announced! https://youtu.be/d6bowq2uQM0

>Useful links:
https://rentry.org/dft79

XV2 news:
>STP medals are now available for purchase (fuck Bandai)
>The 2nd Festival of Universes is underway

SDBH News:
>MM6 has launched
>Majin Ozotto is dead
>SDBH SEC card campaign
>UR cards based on each SDBH story arc
>4 SEC cards based on OG, Z, GT, and Super
>3 cards will be compatible with Superdivers

>SDBH Database
https://www.carddass.com/dbh/sdbh_mm/cardlist/

DBSDV news:
>You can have a team of up to 8 characters (7 cards and an avatar)
>3 card types: Impact, Rush, and Boost
>CAA/TAA have been renamed as Action Skills
>If you collect all 7 dragon balls in-game and summon Shenron, you'll pull an guaranteed Super Rare card
>Avatars can also be Namekians or Fridges
>Avatars can also equip accessories and level up a skill tree
>If you max out your SDBH avatar's level and transfer them over to Superdivers, you can unlock default SDBH avatar skins for your Superdivers avatar

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV21
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both Xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

Kakarot:
>Season 3 of DLC has been datamined to be Daima (Part I and Part II)

DB The Breakers:
>Season 6 released on June 26th
>Survivors: CAC, Bulma, Oolong, The Farmer, Chichi, King Furry, Yajirobe, Baba, Dende, King Kai, Gogeta, Cheelai, Lemo, Future Mai, Puar, Jaco, Bra, Launch (Good and Bad)
>Raiders: Cell, Frieza, Buu, Vegeta, Ginyu Force, Broly, Goku Black/Zamasu, Baby Vegeta

>XV Booru: Upload drawfaggotry here
http://xenoverse.booru.org/

Rest in Peace, Akira Toriyama
Thank you

LAST TIME ON /dbg/: >>495322715
>>
>>495475396
Strongest human...
>>
>>495475396
Currently confirmed costumes we know are coming back from BT3 (Ignoring character defaults. Also I'm basing this of their defaults in BT3 because some of them have different defaults now):
>Early Goku: "Kaio" symbol Gi, Non-weighted Turtle Gi.
>Mid Goku: Yardrat Outfit, Battle Damaged Namek Gi
>End Goku: Saiyan Armor
>Scouter Vegeta: Early Namek and Late Namek Armors
>Kid Gohan: Saiyan Saga without headband and Namek Saga Armor
>Teen Gohan: Saiyan Armor
>Adult Gohan: Great Saiyaman without headwear (Turns into Bandana variant when transforming)
>Piccolo: Weighted Clothing
>Piccolo (Fused with Kami): Weighted Clothing
>Krillin: Saiyan Saga Gi (New default), Namek Armor and Cell Saga Gi (Old default)
>Yamcha: Saiyan Saga haircut (New default), Cell Saga haircut (Old default) and OG Series Bandit Outfit
>Tien: Green Gi (Old default) and Shirtless Gi
>Chiaotzu: Saiyan Saga outfit (New default)
>Roshi: OG Series/DBZ outfit (Old default) and Jackie Chun
>Sword Trunks: Without his jacket
>Videl: 1st appearance with pigtails
>Bardock: OVA Classic Armor (Old default)
>Nappa: Without Armor
>Recoome: Battle Damaged
>Android 18: Late Cell Saga outfit and Majin Buu Saga outfit
>Frieza Force Soldier: Alternate design from the Bardock special

Currently missing outfits:
>Early Goku: "Go" Kanji Gi that Mid Goku wears (He wears it in Tree of Might and Lord Slug)
>Mid Goku: Symbol-less Gi
>End Goku: End of Z Gi
>Teen Goku: Classic Outfit (Since his default is now based on DBS Broly) and Original Blue Gi.
>Scouter Vegeta: Original Anime Colors
>Kid Gohan: Saiyan Saga with headband
>Teen Gohan: Bojack Movie Gi
>Krillin: Majin Buu Saga outfit
>Chiaotzu: 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai outfit (Old default)
>Videl: "Fight" T-Shirt
>Roshi: World's Strongest Movie Outfit
>Bardock: Battle Damaged
>King Cold: His old design since he's now based on DBS Broly
>Android 17 (Z): GT Trenchcoat
>Broly (Z): Second Movie Outfit
>>
File: chi-chifightin.png (452 KB, 757x564)
452 KB
452 KB PNG
Honestly, 23rd Budokai Chi-Chi would be a neat addition to the roster.
>>
This is your OG roster for Sparking Zero. Say something nice about it.
>>
>>495475662
Completely new costumes that we know of:
>Mid Goku: Saiyan Armor (Used to be End Goku only)
>Goku Super: Turtle Gi with no belt, RoF Whis Gi, Super Gi with Power Pole (Ultimate Edition Bonus)
>UI Goku: Turtle Gi with no belt
>Early Vegeta: Armor with white boots
>End Vegeta: Saiyan Armor
>Vegeta Super: RoF Whis Gi
>Teen Gohan: Demon Gi with Cape
>Adult Gohan: ToP/Super Gi and DBS Tracksuit
>Ultimate Gohan: DBS Tracksuit
>Krillin: Turtle Gi with hair
>Tien: Cell Games outfit and Rof/Super Outfit (New default)
>Roshi: Rof/Super Outfit (New Default) and Green Hawaiian Shirt
>DBS Trunks: Capsule Corp Green Sweater
>Bardock DB Minus/Super Battle Armor (New Default)
>Android 18: DBS Tracksuit
>Toppo: Battle Damaged
Ignoring some battle damaged variants for Goku and Vegeta (and a couple others) for the sake of brevity

Every costume prediction I had before is in already, so...Suggest any ideas for potential costumes for DLC (or maybe somehow missing from the store) if you want to but keep it reasonable. I want Postman Piccolo as much as the next guy but let's be real.
>>
>>495475803
This kills the og sissies
>>
Since we know Season 1 of the DLC is Superhero and Daima, how is that DLC going to be divided? Let's say there' around 21-24 characters total, because of the 3 packs.
>>
Gogeta but he has final Kamehameha
>>
>>495476085
Super Hero first, then first half of Daima, then the second half of Daima.
>>
>>495475803
It has it's own tab, that confirms OG DLC!
>>
>>495476410
https://youtu.be/tSNWEB36Nc4?t=1409
>>
>>495475803
>you can do tournament with OG DB requirement
>it's literally just kid Goku
>>
File: beerbck9384.png (1.02 MB, 932x520)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>495475895
As a certified GT, DBS, and even Heroes enjoyer, how about you shut the hell up for once in your life. We've had constant threads filled with meaningless arguments and /a/-littered buzzwords over the past 3 months, can't we for once have a /dbg/ thread with actual discussion, no interruptions or interjections? I don't care if you're jacking off over the fact that you're upsetting like 3-4 OG fans in the thread, everyone else is tired of you filling entire threads with what's practically spam.

I am excited for Sparking Zero, and I don't want that excitement tainted.
>>
KALE IS ____
>>
>>495476924
A Futa
>>
>>495476924
A SHIT
>>
>>495476085
Gohan and Piccolo are the biggest enigmas since they could take up to 8 slots between themselves, but could be just 3 or something just as well. Beyond them, SH only really needs Gammas and Cell Max though some others still could make it, like Pan or Fatenks. So it's pretty much impossible to predict at this point.
>>
>>495476908
i won't take my foot off OGfags necks because i know they wouldn't take their foot off mine if GT Goku was our only GT rep. sorry.
>>
>>495476908
also your transphobia won't detract me
>>
>>495478034
Shut up hapa namenigger, go back to /dbdg/ and with your dokkan retards on /vmg/
>>
>>495478220
sorry we transfolk exist in the db fanbase and we won't allow you to enjoy og
>>
>>495477674
Shitters like you are the entire reason why people dunk on us GT enjoyers. You're making us look bad. Let me guess, is it Super 17 and Nuova Shenron's absence that's gotten a bug up your ass? Because let me tell ya, I've been waiting YEARS for General Rilldo to be in a console game, so I'm not going to dunk on others if their favorite characters don't make it in.
>>
>>495478435
He's just a hapa loser that baits and stirs up a flamewar with everything and everyone in multiple threads, ignore him
>>
Your reaction when SUGOI POWER is in?

https://youtu.be/Y7uhkyameuk?si=C0pTnAGNvCg2j7Bt
>>
Remember how black dyspo sounded in super / xv2? You think they'll tone it back?
>>
>>495478928
No
>>
>>495479059
So you say they'll keep him sounding like a rapper?
>>
File: file.png (1.08 MB, 1600x900)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>495478928
>black dyspo
>AYO HOL UP KID BOO, YOU AIN GOT NOTHIN ON DA PRIDE TROOPAS YO! WE FIRE BRO FR FR NO CAP
Dragon Ball English dub is fucking horrid, thank God I'm a LATINOCHAD
>>
>>495479254
you're confusing black with zoomer
>>
>>495479523
Blacks are like Gods to zoomers, and zoomer lingo is just an offspring of ebonics
>>
Do you think the DLC characters will all be ordered at the end of the roster or the ones that are technically forms like Gohan and Piccolo will be near the beggining? I know they already have Daima Goku with the other ones but it's also a weird preorder that has already been announced type of situation.
>>
>>495479672
It's more dated slang that zoomers discover later on and bring it back
>>
>>495475803
what about bandit outfit Yamcha and Jackie Chun? Tien counts too.
>>
File: file.png (3.37 MB, 1708x956)
3.37 MB
3.37 MB PNG
What do you think about this cope? That the build the E-celebs got is far from being the final build, some guy posted this on X
"Basically this build globku etc played had all the characters, but none of the polish.
However this is also good news for several reasons, because a lot of the things are now starting to add up."
"if you watch Globku's latest video he just released today, when he played as Goku Early, he got costume rewards. This implies that all the content creators did not get to unlock all things in the game and only somethings. That explains a lot, since in globku's first video of the "final build", it had many missions that were LOCKED or not "completed". To top it off, someone posted the HP bar of the HUD. Each time you took a hit, there was no feedback on the HP bar, but in some of the other sparking zero trailers and demo builds there are HP feedback where it flashes with light each time you get hit.
Globku in his new video today said that he was only allowed to do 30 mins of story mode, he was not allowed to do it all and as i said up above, in the first story mission, he literally unlocked costume. So not all the rewards were avaliable to the content creators.
By the way: It also means you can unlock things differently, through missions, wishes etc. But the take away is that, it is the final build with all the characters etc, but it isn't the retail build and in-terms of polish it's OLDER than even the namek build you pointed out, in-terms of visual polish etc.
Maybe Jun furutani is a fucking liar. (In a positive way) because this means just like with the 164 character roster belief, this guy is seemingly hinting at the idea that THERE IS MORE than just what we know, since IGN did ask for original fusions for what ifs and so on, this guy did not say no, he instead tried to vague his way out.
He is a fucking professional liar. Blud is Usopp in real life."
>>
>>495479894
Does Yamcha's bandit outfit change his moveset? Otherwise it's just a nod, but still very much a Z character. Kame-sennin is traditionally counted as a Z character even if his moveset came from entirely from OG back in the days; probably because he's still around as a regular in Z without any changes, he even still fights (though only in movies, and maybe some filler).
>>
I really don't see them hitting 20 or less characters with both Superhero and Daima when Superhero alone is going to take up at least 10 slots assuming
>Gamma 1
>Gamma 2
>Gamma 2 (Full Power)
>Cell Max
>Piccolo (SH)
>Piccolo (Awakened)
>Piccolo (Orange)
>Gohan (SH)
>Gohan (SS)
>Gohan (Ultimate)
>Gohan (Beast)
>Pan (SH)
>>
>>495480887
>Gamma 2 (Full Power)
That doesn't exist
>>
>>495480887
>>495480954
Yeah, pretty sure Gamma 2's suicide move is only going to be his ultimate. Even still, that's about 11 characters there, maybe 14 if they include DBS Trunks, DBS Goten, and Fat Gotenks.
>>
>>495480887
It's his time.

https://youtu.be/YfGeesnfsDk
>>
>>495480954
>>495481619
What's the name of the move again? Inazuma Drop? I think it's one of the best modern DB Super Attack.
>>
>>495482332
Core Breaker. At least in Xenoverse 2.
>>
>>495480887
>Pan (SH)
Don't really see it.
You should include Giant Piccolo, it's a good option for giants, of which we don't have many.
>>
>>495482764
She's integral to the plot, she'll be DLC 110%
>>
>>495475787
Would have been fun to have a more grounded item based character, I really wanted to fight a bit more but guess that isn't really an option
>>
CUNNY
>>
>>495482869
She has basically zero moves to pull from. Like a kick and that's it?
>>
>>495483986
It would be an issue on some other game like Xenoverse, but this is Sparking we're talking about, 3 generic rushes just like her mom and then you're done
>>
>>495484104
That's the thing, even Videl had more stuff to pull from. I only remember a kick from Pan or am I crazy?
>>
>>495484282
A kick and a punch, yeah, but they can make something for her, I really want her Ultimate Attack to be something like Kid Chi-Chi's Ultimate Attack, she called Goku to help her, so I want Pan to call Piccolo or Gohan
>>
>>495480360
unless they scrapped it, that final build is missing the polished hit effects on the health bar when your character is hit and there's a white flash
>>
>>495483986
>Blast 1: Wild Sense
>Blast 1: Explosive Wave
>Blast 2: Maiden Rush (the punch-divekick combo from Superhero)
>Blast 2: Crazy Rush (the slap-swingkick combo she did against Wild Tiger)
>Ultimate: Special Shockwave (The super she was given in Kakarot, a barrage of kiai bursts ending in a long-range shockwave)

Speaking of, might as well kill two birds with one stone and give her the EoZ Turtle Gi.
>>
>>495480887
They said 20+ in the promotional material, which leads me to believe the season pass will have AT LEAST 21 characters and that, at least when they first announced it, they weren't 100 percent sure how many characters it would end up being and wanted to leave themselves some ambiguity so that they could meet deadlines without betraying their promise.

I believe they'll try to cram as many characters into the pass as they can manage within the development timeframe they have, and that it could be anywhere from 21-29 characters depending on how things go.
Expanding on this, this means that less 'important' characters will be either added or cut from the DLCs based on whether the devs had enough time to fit them in.
>>
>>495457470
>70% of the comments are people asking for Zangya
>Damn...Saiyan girls can't compete with this Hera Clan cutie, Bojack is a faggot.
I was hoping to see a bunch of comments requesting her but she doesn't seem to be requested that much, I'm seeing she has about the same amount as requests for Super 17, Tao Pai Pai and king Piccolo.
>>
>>495478435
>I've been waiting YEARS for General Rilldo to be in a console game, so I'm not going to dunk on others if their favorite characters don't make it in.
Ever since I've rewatched GT, I've been thinking Rildo would make a pretty good character for DB games, but since he's on a less liked part of GT, his chances are slim...
>>
>>495486710
"Over 180" characters for the base roster ended up being 182.
>>
>September 21
Time to post these
https://youtu.be/AWXub7E5moM
https://youtu.be/hLdMIYMSHu4
https://youtu.be/ooSEdnLZ79M
https://youtu.be/gCBtqktK6Zo
https://youtu.be/_VVaDT2LzaQ
>>
>>495480887
It's gonna be this:
DLC1:
Piccolo (SH)
Piccolo (Awakened)
Piccolo (Orange)
Piccolo (Giant Orange)
Gamma 1
Gamma 2
Pan (SH)
DLC2:
Gohan (SH)
Gohan (SS)
Gohan (Ultimate)
Gohan (Beast)
Cell Max
Goten (SH)
Trunks (SH)
DLC3:
Vegeta (Mini)
Pansy
Glorio
Goku (Mini) (SS)
Degasu (The evil Supreme Kai from the trailer)
Daima Villain 1
Daima Villain 2

I'm fairly confident about this. In addition, if there are more characters and forms that are introduced in Daima, they can and will be added as part of Season Pass 2.

I think it's foolish to assume that just because there is Daima DLC in the first season pass that it can't also be in future passes/DLCs as needed.
>>
>>495487478
I would argue that the original character grid in the Sparking Zero character trailers being 164 characters was literally an example of them doing exactly this.
I think they weren't sure they would have time to cram all the movie characters in, and rather than it being a planned surprise from the start, it was a result of them deliberately not including those slots in the character grid because to leave themselves room in case they ran out of time.

That is why they didn't say "180+ characters" until AFTER they had fit that many characters in and left it ambiguous as to whether it was going to be 164 instead.
>>
>>495487512
Wow, there's quite a bit of those
>>
File: United Justice Stream.png (654 KB, 1000x563)
654 KB
654 KB PNG
Such a weird choice for Dyspo's Ultimate. Taking a team attack that he wasn't even a part of and making a solo move. At least Toppo's ultimate of the same name (earlier on the video) is a actual attack he used on 17, minus the misleading name.
>>
>>495488148
I would've prefered Cannon Maximum, that would've made for a good rush ultimate.
>>
>>495488148
(me) missing the actual video of the move

https://youtu.be/LUSfY5K2NIE?t=1359
>>
>>495487641
>DLC3:
>Vegeta (Mini)
>Pansy
>Glorio
>Goku (Mini) (SS)
>Degasu (The evil Supreme Kai from the trailer)
>Daima Villain 1
>Daima Villain 2
They wouldn't shaft Shin a second time, would they?
>>
>>495488449
Give it up anon, he's NPC-zoned now.
We're not getting Shin (Mini) just like we didn't get regular Shin.
>>
>>495487512
Funky
>>
File: Spoiler Image (295 KB, 1391x1604)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
Who is the most neglected Character in this franchise?
My pick.
>>
File: Note.png (375 KB, 632x1365)
375 KB
375 KB PNG
>>495475396
Note is pure!
>>
>>495478435
suck dick, pussy.
>>
>>495479523
where do you think zoomers learn their slang? all the current day slang is from black people and the gays. lol
>>
>>495480887
i cannot wait for the first Season to end so i can stop listening to people insist they're giving a slot to a toddler with no feats.

what the fuck is Gamma 2 (Full Power), and why would it not be relegated to an Install like Kaioken and Blue Evolution?
>>
>>495488449
It sucks but Shin probably isn't getting in period. And to be fair he doesn't really do much, the coolest thing he did was the glowing eyes attack he used on fat boo and it didn't do shit
>>
>>495481619
Gamma 2's suicide is the dumbest part of Super Hero. that nigga died for nothing like 5 minutes before Gohan pulls it together and no diffs Cell Max in 3 moves. lol
>>
>>495490631
He also used it to cancel out Buu's ki attack that was dragging Gohan away.
>>
>>495490716
Fucking Gohan getting another android killed because of his gross incompetence.
>>
>>495490774
What a good NPC
>>
Huh, Fused Zamasu's dialogue during his ultimate is a reference Evolution:

https://twitter.com/XenoCoffeeMods/status/1837571926358884509
>>
File: 463_8.jpg (182 KB, 1066x1600)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>495491459
What? It did happen.
>>
>>495491624
Evolution DLC confirmed
>>
>>495491950
I know it happened. Im just saying he's a nice NPC for saving Gohan, I'm sure Chi Chi is just a bitch NPC
>>
>>495475803
He's got the tail but he can't even go great ape. Sad!
>>
>>
https://youtu.be/L209Fo_W3_k?t=1285

I think giant characters will be great to troll people, hard to combo them and they have an universal combo breaker mechanic... Honestly makes me wonder if they'll be good enough for players to consider counter picking them by picking characters who break their armors faster.
>>
>>495490454
Not all
black slang and white zoomers
Latin slang and black zoomers
Japanese slang and well every zoomer
>>
File: champa_beerus_first.png (371 KB, 800x450)
371 KB
371 KB PNG
>No Botamo, Magetta, Champa, or Vados
>No U6 map
>arc skipped in last trailer
Safe to say that we're not seeing the Universe 6 tournament arc in the game? And that as soon as RoF is over they'll skip right to the Black arc?
>>
>>495496158
Vegeta will probably fight Cabba Frost and Hit in his Episode Battle so probably not.
>>
>>495496158
Either that or U6 tournament is there but they didn't include it because there's no dedicated stage for it. And if that's the case if the U6 tournament is part of the story mode then it'll use something like the regular tournament stage (Much like BT2's story mode used it for Goku's and Pikkon's Other World tournament match).
>>
>>495496158
>Safe to say that we're not seeing the Universe 6 tournament arc in the game? And that as soon as RoF is over they'll skip right to the Black arc?
I think they will have Goku vs Hit in a random map with the bare minimun explanation and that's it, maybe the same for Cabba in Vegeta's mode.
Also Botamo, Magetta, Champa, Vados, Saonel and Pilina can almost fill a DLC pack with Universe 6 alone.
>>
File: IMG_20240829_180746.jpg (213 KB, 2048x1366)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
>>
>>495480887
Pan isn't getting in
>>
File: Champion18.jpg (669 KB, 1593x2048)
669 KB
669 KB JPG
You know what we haven't had before?
What-if costumes. Not crossover ones like Naruto Goku, or the Sun Wukong manga cover outfits for Goku and Gohan, but stuff like this, a "What if 18 didn't take go for the bribe and became World Champion?" thing.
>>
>>495497943
Concept intrigues me. Can you give more examples?
>>
>>495491184
true and real. what a fuckin' disappointment.
>>
>>495495334
you caught me, i forgot the weebs.
>Latino slang
LOL
>>
I'm surprised no one is mad about farmer with shotgun
>>
>>495496158
Maybe you'll get it as DLC?
Though not until after the Super Hero DLC
And the Daima DLC
And the OG Dragonball DLC
And the DLC for the new movie if that rumour turns out to be legit

Well, see you in 2028 I guess lmao.
>>
>>495499383
>poder prohibido
>Calvo
>Blanco
I should've said language and not slang but memes encompass all languages
>>
File: PanBraMarron.jpg (45 KB, 500x354)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>495498452
Plenty. Turtle School gi for Caulifla and newer Saiyan Armor for Tarble (Goku and Vegeta train Caulifla and Cabba), Kami outfit for Goku (Goku accepted Kami's Guardian offer), Saiyaman outfit for Pan (Pan continues Saiyaman tradition), Supreme Kai outfit for Tien (Tien gets potential unlocked), Freeza Force armor for Yamcha, Tien, Chiaotzu (they survive the Saiyan Invasion and go to Namek), stuff like that. It's relatively simple but could be fun.
>>
>>495500218
I'd love Ginyu Force armor as a Saiyaman alt (Gohan is kidnapped by Raditz and rises through the ranks of Frieza's army)
>>
>>495500218
>Goku accepted Kami's Guardian offer
I don't see Goku living on Kami's lookout and never leaving, he'd die of boredom.
>>
>>495500558
remember when Kami possessed that guy
Goku would do that too. Just look for strong looking people and then possess some passerby to fight them
>>
>>495500558
>I don't see Goku living on Kami's lookout and never leaving, he'd die of boredom.
Just get him a sparring partner and that would be basically how he lives now on Beerus's planet. Also since Dende has God Ki, would becoming Kami have turned Goku into a Super Saiyan God?
>>
Let's say Spike somehow manages to add manga stuff in the game besides characters, what do you think they'll use as the main hook? UE Vegeta? Black Freeza? Moro?
>>
File: GU3jHMGWoAEed6M.jpg_large.jpg (339 KB, 1920x1080)
339 KB
339 KB JPG
So who are you guys going to go for first? For me it's got to be Mr Perfect Cell and his kino Kamehameha
>>
>>495500860
Lets not instead
>>
>>495500856
Now there's an interesting turn for this what if.
>>
>>495500757
I think Goku would just leave of his own than trying to overcomplicated ideas like that.

Then again, I remembered now it's not forbidden to leave, Kami/Dende just stay there because of duties, but Dende has left no problem a few times, with him even doing so to watch a tournament in EoZ when he could just watch it from the lookout.

>>495500757
The problem is that by that point there weren't a lot of sparring partners, unless his friends visited him once in a while, but DB characters don't really visit each other.

>Also since Dende has God Ki, would becoming Kami have turned Goku into a Super Saiyan God?
I don't think it would work right away but it would make the transformation easier.

Now another good question, if Guardian Goku got god ki, does that mean Gohan would be born with it?
>>
File: Life_Energy_twirl[1].png (483 KB, 374x474)
483 KB
483 KB PNG
>>495500860
probably Moro since he has the most potential forms. especially if absorbing OG73i is treated as a fusion
>Old Moro->Middle Aged Moro->Young Moro
>Moro (73i Absorbed)->Fused Moro (Merus copied) -> Planetary Moro (giant)
>>
>>495479757
It makes sense to have all versions of a character together so that they're easier to find
Like having Beast Gohan next to Ultimate
Brand new characters will be added to their respective sagas, with Daima and SH being squeezed between Super and GT I'd bet
>>
>>495501624
It'd be potentially wild how much his blast 2s and normals could change between forms.

Thinking of it, I can see them making OG73i into a character who lacks a blast 2, but he can copy one from his opponent... Though it could end up too gimmicky and useless, but dumb fun stuff is what SZ prioritizes anyway.

>Planetary Moro (giant)
But he's basically the entire planet at that point, with his face being the ground and all, he seems more like a boss than a playable character, unless they change him by giving him a full body.
>>
>>495501080
Is it confirmed that the shop let's you buy anyone at anytime?
I hope it's pseudo random and that you have to check it every few battles for a refresh
People getting their main/fav ASAP is nice, sure, but with 182 characters they shouldn't entice player to go straight for one specific character and ignore the rest
>>
File: 1359392-abaddonsmt[1].jpg (30 KB, 480x471)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>495502225
I see a playable planetary moro basically being a giant head with arms, stuck on the ground with no jump but being able to move, with his running animation being him pulling himself along by him arms, and give his vanishes a unique rockspray effect to create the sense that he's disappearing underground and instantly appearing somewhere else
give it some bullshit lava pillars that reach all the way to the skybox to be able to hit flying enemies but overall make the point that it's an extremely high risk form that is mostly reducing you to turret play if your opponent avoids the ground, but has one of the most damaging ults in the game so if you manage to land it you're almost guaranteed a kill
>>
File: 1624449840830.jpg (57 KB, 600x450)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
JIREN THE GREY
IN MY FIELDS AGAIN
TIPPING MY COWS AND MAKING CROP CIRCLES WITH UFO BURNOUTS
I'LL SHOW HIM
I'LL SHOW THEM ALL
I'LL DESTROY EVERY AYY! EVERY AYY!!!
DO YOU HEAR ME E.T.?
I'LL REDUCE YOUR MOTHERSHIP TO ASHES
>>
>>495499562
i see your point, but that's just Dragon Ball culture, i was talking about general culture at large.
>>
>>495502474
They haven't confirmed how it works yet but most likely you will have to play through the story to start unlocking all the characters. Some will probably be free unlocks from the story while others will probably have to be with zeni after unlocking.

Some will also be with Super Shenron wishes
>>
>>495503708
owari da
>>
File: Jiren.png (258 KB, 1280x720)
258 KB
258 KB PNG
>>495503708
Get lost.
>>
>>495503708
Playing catch with raditz again are we?
>>
>>495504363
They already said the shop has every character and that it is there for the people who don't want to play the story and other single player modes
>>
>>495503708
i hope they add Farmer with a Shotgun exclusively as an NPC enemy with a gag moveset for an April Fool's What-If based on the one from DBL. seeing this animated in Sparking Zero would be hilarious.
https://youtu.be/_cwtDF2Wn38?si=POxTD5Q964NE1Ipb
>>
File: sad goku.jpg (35 KB, 400x566)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>495505607
Wow, that's sad. What is wrong with this generation...
>>
>>495506670
Some people just want to play online, it is what it is. I'm glad they at least did this instead of having every character unlocked by default.
>>
>>495506058
That reminds me, how many NPCs are confirmed for the game so far?
>>
>>495507462
>>
>>495490631
>>495492138
Shin did more against Buu than King Cold did against Trunks.
>>
File: 387540_832x468.jpg (49 KB, 832x468)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>495497943
I demand a super saiyan mr Satan just for funsies, hell give him all the perks of a super saiyan and let him fly and do all kinds of tricks
>>
>>495507859
...2 and a half?
>>
>>495507927
it was pretty lame how XV2 gave Satan that costume but but refused to give him even generic strike moves in customization
>>
File: maxresdefault (10).jpg (144 KB, 1280x720)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>495507927
>Secret story episode in SZ where you play as Mr Satan who can turn Super Saiyan and fight humans dressed up as every other character in the game making fake ass "ouch" or "ow" sounds when you hit them
>>
>>495475662
Does it have battle damaged OVA bardock?
>Broly (Z): Second Movie Outfit
What's z broly's second outfit if not this?
>>
>>495509090
Those would be some fun costumes.
>>
File: 1678107679266.png (977 KB, 960x540)
977 KB
977 KB PNG
*SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP*
maps
>>
>>495507334
>I'm glad they at least did this instead of having every character unlocked by default.
We should count our blessings on that one
According to Furutani we start with a relatively small roster, so that's even better than BT3
>>
File: missingoutfits.png (1.37 MB, 1704x960)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
>Krillin is missing his Buu outfit for some reason (also missing his DBZ Saiyan-Namek turtle uniform but they're treating the DBS version as the same thing so whatever)
>Gohan, despite Bojack being in, is missing his Turtle gi
>Yamcha is missing his DBS outfit
>Goten and Trunks have no alt outfits, which means no DBS outfits
>Chaozu only has his fucking undershirt from the Saiyan battle, despite that being his alternate outfit in previous Sparkings and Raging Blasts, which means he’s missing his Crane coat and DBS outfit
>Goku is missing EoZ for some reason
Lots of weird alternate outfit omissions.
>>
>>495510881
>What's z broly's second outfit if not this?
Most characters no longer have second outfits/colors. Having said that, there was an image of base Broly without his headband on a previous thread so you can likely remove it like Roshi's glasses, that may also change the colors of his transformations
>>
File: 6760599[1].jpg (303 KB, 1920x1080)
303 KB
303 KB JPG
>>495510881
all costumes have battle damage
>second broly
no slave crown, neckband, or upper arm bands in his base and ss1 forms
>>
>>495511239
Chiaotzu, Goten and Kid Trunks don’t have alt outfits? The fuck?

And why doesn’t SZ have alt colors?
>>
>>495511239
Forgot to mention Teen Goku.
>doesn't have his regular turtle gi
>>
File: 6761810[1].jpg (278 KB, 1920x1080)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
>>495511398
it's funny how that movie makes it clear broly just has regular super saiyan and not 'super saiyan green' /LSS, and all media since then has disregarded it since if Broly doesn't get his own super saiyan color he just isn't as cool
>>
>>495511560
Maybe they realized you don't need Player 2 colors in a game where the camera always follows your character, it's not like people would get confused during mirror matches
>>
File: maxresdefault (39).jpg (105 KB, 1280x720)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
Just realised Saiyan Saga Vegeta is called Vegeta (Scouter-Z) and not Vegeta (Early-Z), so I can't equip Super Saiyan on him and make pic related
Brb killing myself bros
>>
>>495509090
I hope we unlock secret characters/skins like this, there has to be more than what he have seen already
>>
https://files.catbox.moe/48c943.mp4
I wanna listen to Zamasu's lines in the english version, loved him since super's dub
>>
I wanna see zamasu do this
https://youtu.be/yRvU2rAmIHM

Or goku do this
https://youtu.be/Gd0LG6UUclU
>>
>>495512001
I'm hoping someone will make a mod to put that outfit on buu saga vegeta at least.
>>
>>495512763
This is why ningens don't deserve to exist
>>
>>495506670
What did you honestly expect? the main thing in this game and realistically all there is to do is fight and not everyone is just gonna keep making random scenarios, most people are playing just to fight each other. Not everyone wants to play the same story we all already know but now with even more cuts than usual the moment it gets closer to super
>>
>>495512180
People used to think that about chi chi and what not, if it wasn't in critical expect it not to be around at all.
>>
File: Goku copium.jpg (32 KB, 300x300)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>495513223
I must remain a believer
>>
>>495513001
Don't make me get the kitten mitten
>>
I hope the trophy list leaks soon
>>
>>495513430
They didn't even give goten his only extra costume from B3 in XV. Expect the bare minimum when it isn't for goku or vegeta
>>
>>495512180
baffling nobody has posted screenshots of shenron wish choices yet
>>
>>495513840
I would guess:
>More zenny
>Customization items
>costumes/colors
>music
>Art/encyclopedia stuff

I'd say lower your expectations on shenron doing much else than being a bonus money farm or a few singular costume characters since everyone is in the shop so you can't even believe it's an XV2 situation where you had to use shenron to get the GT cast
>>
>>495513840
they can't handle their balls
>>
>>495513840
Because no one has the game, they got to play for 3 hours and are now drip feeding us content
>>
>the reason the expensive preorder packs let you play the game three days early is so that you will post screenshots of SSBKK Goku doing power pole dance and other people will have two days to stew on dealing with seeing people online do that but not being able to do it yourself until it gets added to the dlc store at some nebulous future date
>>
>>495514147
That's a bummer. No reason to really go for them then unless you REALLY want a certain costume
>>
>>495512763
And Zamasu was supposed to be evil?!
>>
>>495514464
The reason to play early is to establish advantage on the meta
>>
>>495514464
The reason to play early is to quench my boner for this game as quickly as possible
>>
SS Tarble's rush is cool as fuck.
https://youtu.be/LUSfY5K2NIE?t=1474
>>
Oh look, Daimaku unlocked.
>>
>>495514147
Super Shenron better have some insane customization items, the sort of items that let you create broken characters that are way too difficult to beat
Gathering the super dragon balls should give game changers as rewards
>>
>>495515138
Yeah, he should give red potara equivalents.
>>
>>495515138
he probably gives you like 4 music additions, for encyclopedia entries, 5 (cosmetic only, character specific) auras, and just maybe some art.

At best, maybe he's the one who gives limit break/red patoras if normal shenron and shop don't just have them like it has everything else
>>
>>495515089
They were using a build that has access to online ranked on that stream; might be the most up to date footage yet
For some reason it still didn't have DP costs showing though
>>
>>495514942
Too bad the U6 character models look so goddamned retarded.
>>
>>495515138
It would be weird if they took the time to put all 3 dragons in just to give them jack shit for rewards
>>
>>495515089
Bitch you made me get my hopes up for King Piccolo for a second
>>
>>495515464
But Caulifla and Kefla got big tiddys
>>
>>495515476
most shit's probably just in the shop if we are being real here, shenron is here as a novelty akin to how fighterZ uses him
>>
The latest build in that Hololive stream looks like it fixed the camera clipping issue.
>>
How do you guys feel about the DP system being the main ranked mode? I'd really like to know the point limit and cost of each character so I can figure out my team
>>
XV2 is quite the grind. Genuinely might not even get to unlock SSG because I have to get max friendship with 4 characters and Vegeta alone is taking an anime realistic amount of time for him to like me
>>
>>495516353
I won't be touching ranked anyway so it's none of my business
>>
>>495515680
I can understand people not wanting to bother grinding the dragon balls multiple times each, but they should have at least one exclusive rewards
>Shenron gives a player card or other form of online customization
>Porunga gives a new costume
>Super Shenron gives red potaras
>>
>>495516353
I'm interested too but let's be real I'm probably not touching ranked either lol
>>
>>495516362
Are you not immersed?
>>
>>495516362
Speaking of that, Sparking Zero apparently has an "affection meter" or something like that that increases for each character as you use them. What could that be for? Unlocking more equipment slots? Sex scenes?
>>
>>495516801
You mean the proficiency meter? Maybe costumes or something
>>
>>495516353
Yesterday's showcase revealed some info, 15 is the limit and 10 is the highest a character can cost. Here are the DP costs they revealed
>Videl 2 DP
>Pan 3 DP
>Tapion 4 DP
>Base Vegeta (end) 5 DP
>Cooler 6 DP
>Beerus 10 DP
>SS3 Gotenks 8 DP
All the following cost 7 DP
>Base Vegito
>Full power Freeza
>Perfect Cell
>Metal Cooler
>SS Broly
>SS2 Gohan (adult)
>>
>>495517358
That’s a lower limit than I expected
>>
>>495516353
The limit is 30 and it seems 10 is the most expensive a character can be, so building teams shouldn't be too bad, hopefully...
>>
File: vegeta-kick.gif (791 KB, 220x124)
791 KB
791 KB GIF
>>495517358
>can only have 2 metal coolers
>>
>>495517410
They seemed to want 3 character teams
Maybe ranked will have another queue with a higher limit 5 character team

>>495517543
>The limit is 30
Where did they say this?
>>
>>495517358
I like the limit being that low. It means if you want a really strong character it's going to really cut into the rest of your team.
It also more strongly encourages people to use base-form characters and transform mid-battle to squeeze as much DP out of their team as possible.
>>
>>495517358
Didn't producers say that it'd have 30DP? I think this just may have a way to change DP values... But if it really is 15 then it's just bad, 15 is too low... Should be 20 minimum.
>>
>>495517543
>>495517750
I'm gonna guess there are different team sizes with different DP limits and that is why people are getting 2 numbers.
>3 Man - 15DP
>5 Man - 30DP
>>
>>495517698
Very likely they'll have different modes at different DP values. Probably 15 and 30. Doing more than 2 will dilute the ranked playerbase too much id expect
>>
>>495517358
>15
Sounds sorta lame and limiting, how the fuck am I supposed to have a lore accurate full metal cooler or saibamen army with rates like that
>>
>>495517737
I'm gonna pick 2 higher cost characters and just bum rush people trying to transform
>>
>>495518246
Anon don't you remember the meta? You pick buff trunks because he gives you 3 free bars and then you detransform and switch to your Goku
>>
in BT3 you had the option of choosing between multiple cost brackets in versus mode, I don't know if that'll be the case for ranked mode but it's possible that multiple DP costs were mentioned because they were discussing options for casual modes. I do think it'd be neat to have 15 and 30 as options in ranked though. I anticipate something closer to 30 if ranked is a single cost, but as someone who both would prefer 3v3 to 5v5 on average and enjoys a lot of the lower power characters, 15'd probably really be a nice spot for me.

A funny course of action would be if the ranked DP limits rotated on a time basis (daily, weekly, that kind of thing). There's like no chance of that being the case but I'd honestly enjoy the forced flexibility.
>>
>>495517698
https://www.gamesradar.com/games/fighting/dragon-ball-sparking-zero-is-delightfully-unbalanced-and-definitely-not-an-esports-game-so-the-devs-had-to-find-a-unique-approach-to-ranked-online/
>Basically, in one team, you will have a determined cost, let's say 30 for example, and each of the characters would have their own cost. So you need to build a team that will not have more than 30 cost, otherwise you just cannot play.
Although the way he words it sounds like 30DP is just an example and wasn't meant to be interpreted as "It'll definitely be 30".

>>495518513
De transforming like that isn't a good idea, it has like a second of recovery so you'd actually have to play with buff Trunks for a bit.
>>
>>495519409
Playing buff trunks isn't optimal, he's too damn slow. you have to take that trade
>>
File: BT3 DP menu.png (2.53 MB, 1431x1078)
2.53 MB
2.53 MB PNG
>>495519409
Thanks for the source
In BT3 the maximum for offline play was 20
30 is quite the jump but it would let people build the team they want without too much compromise
>>
>>495519784
Super powercreep would definitely make a higher ceiling reasonable, since the numbers given in that post above strongly resemble the BT3 numbers. If I recall correctly, SSJ4 Gogeta was the only 10 in that game. With the removal of the original Dragon Ball's cast and the addition of Super, the average cost of a character will almost certainly be significantly higher.
>>
>>495518696
Online tournament might be the thing that rotates
You could host any tournament you want, but if you just wanted to hop in a quick queue for a tournament a rotation would be the best way to do so
>>
>>495516353
i like the idea of ratio mode, and i honestly think it's for the best Ranked doesn't let you stack Fusions. FighterZ 2 would benefit a lot from a ratio mode, honestly. i don't plan to play much Ranked but i'm sure gonna try to talk my friends into making DP mode standard in our lobbies too. lol
>>
File: GX_tpr-b0AQj8sm.jpg (1.15 MB, 1920x1080)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex_FoXjk1wE
team B practice match in a hour and more later
>>
>>495500860
Moro and Merus, plus a new Goku (Super-Late) that transforms into SSB, UI-S and UI, with the divine avatar as ultimate. Next Seventhree, Saganbo (normal form and Moro mode), Granolah (normal and awakened) and kid Gas.
Final one would be Vegeta (Super-Late) who can wear his Buu arc clothes and the Yardrat outfit and goes SSB and UE, plus adult Gas (normal, berserker, awakened and withered) and then Black Freeza.
>>
>>495515490
Why?
>>
Honestly glad that they actually looked at sources outside of the usual anime and movies for moves, like the manga or other games. Even if I'm tired of seeing Super Electric Strike everywhere.
>>
File: 1718727510181086.jpg (46 KB, 588x662)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
It's crazy to me how insanely underutilized the OG Dragon Ball is in the video games. Like there's nothing wrong with doing more Z/Super content but for fucks sakes, did absolutely nobody read the first 200 chapters/watched the first anime?
Seriously, besides Dragon Ball Adventures on GBA and the Kakarot DLC for the last tournament, I haven't seen any other game covering it.
Especially crazy for Kakarot, they've done such a wonderful job with the open world and it would've been great to traverse it and explore it properly before you get the super flying shit.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (532 KB, 640x480)
532 KB
532 KB PNG
>>495528678
Bro? Your Revenge of King Piccolo?
Too bad the game flopped so badly it turned the execs attention from OG in any mainline games ever since
>>
File: 1721363073745594.png (2.01 MB, 1141x881)
2.01 MB
2.01 MB PNG
>>495528678
>I haven't seen any other game covering it.
that's because you're a dum dum
>>
File: 1000006755.jpg (262 KB, 1004x1225)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
What would their dialogue be in S0?
>>
>>495522731
They seem to have added a new visual effect for when the camera phases through walls.
>>
>>495515490
happens to be piccolo's title of demon king
>>
>>495525124
He’s Piccolo Daimao or Daimaku in Japan.
>>
File: werew.jpg (354 KB, 2560x1440)
354 KB
354 KB JPG
this shit makes the game look so janky, which it already is I guess
>>
>>495500860
UE Vegeta, the logic being that they’ll use a familiar character’s new shiny form to attract potential buyers.
>>
>>495531031
This wasn’t a problem in Raging Blast, not sure why Spike is having this issue.
>>
File: 1000006722.jpg (177 KB, 620x880)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
Anyone else find the Rush Supers REALLY underwhelming? It's as if all of the rushes from BT3 were stripped of all style and smoked to mere melee function that barely track well.
>>
File: IMG_4918.jpg (302 KB, 1079x1188)
302 KB
302 KB JPG
This machine translation is slightly jank, what Furutani is saying is that it’s difficult for him to talk about these things due to reasons.

So basically, he can’t confirm nor deny if manga characters will end up in Sparking Zeroin the future.
>>
>>495533084
Here’s what I’m not understanding; why are manga moves permitted but not the characters?
>>
>>495533241
Maybe because there's no VAs associated with these characters and they don't want to overstep their boundaries in case an anime gets to be made eventually
>>
>>495531031
>trusting Spike
the community fell for it, AGAIN
>>
>>495531891
I don't think so.
>>
>>495533241
If it's a rights issue, then the named moves at least definitely have to be cleared with Shueisha.
>>
>>495535058
is that why moves are in but transformations are not like Black's super saiyan transformation, ultra ego, black freiza and super saiyan controlled broly?

That's a shame
>>
>>495533241
I presume Shueisha has exclusive rights to the designs, but not actual events or story
So they can't put in, say Ultra Ego Vegeta, since it's a new design, but they can use Goku Hakai, Gamma Burst Flash, or even adapt the story of Future Trunks dealing with Babidi
>>
I want kiss Zamasu with my ningen lips on his divine lips...
>>
>>495535636
No way. Gamma Burst Flash is a named attack, the name is definitely a subject to copyright. Not sure about the Trunks story, but if they lifted the dialogue verbatim that this also would violate copyrights if they didn't clear it earlier with Shueisha.
>>
>>495536227
Bulma...
>>
>>495522731
Man, characters with explosion ultimates like Recoome are gonna be ass to play against. You are gonna have wait out their Sparking Mode at a distance every time if you don't want to get hit.
>>
>>495536227
literally every character in this franchise...
>>
>>495475803
>Say something nice about it.
DLC Pack > Half-assed base roster representation.
>>
>>495476871
>kid goku
>roshi
>krillin
>yamcha
>tien
>chiaotzu
>yajirobe
>early piccolo
That's 8 fighters.
>>
>>495536929
Where's Goku Early(End of DB)???
>>
>>495530120
Sauce?
>>
>>495537117
You don't want it, after this she's riding him cowgirl naked while he has a look of complete shame and pleasure on his face.
>>
so do ki ultimates in Sparking Zero make the enemy's body disappear if they execute the enemy? Was a cool feature in FighterZ
>>
I'll just say it since nobody else has the balls to do it.
They're niggers. Shueishit. Capsule Crap Tokyo. Bandai Scatco.
I'll buy the game when they finally stop being children fighting over stupid money and copyright laws. Until then they can all lick my unwashed asshole with their tiny japanese tongues
>>
>>495514942
>Tarble
>>
I'll just say it since nobody else has the balls to do it.
Goku is in Sparking Zero. In fact, Kid Goku, GT Goku, Super Goku, Z Goku, Goku Black, are all in including variants of them like Early, mid and End.
>P-Proof!?
It came to me in a dream.
>>
>>495536929
See >>495475803
>>
>>495537295
Cabba, Tarble, same thing.
>>
>>495537202
That's dusgusting. Post link so I can know what not to click in the future.
>>
>>495537117
Here, since >>495537202 decided to be a fag about it.
https://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/4125059
>>
>>495537579
Retard.
>>
>>495537727
Thanks for ruining my fun,asshole. I was gonna string him along for about 5 more posts only to give that and him find out that all I said was a lie effectively getting him all riled up only to ruin it for him at the climax. I hope you're proud of yourself.
>>
>>495536816
If the DLC pack won't have Kid Chichi in it then it will still be half-assed and KEKED
You have ONE chance.
>>
>>495538126
>muh loli coomershit
Don't care. She didn't have good fights. Give me Tao, Piccolo, and Tournament fighters and I'll be happy. Piccolo minions would be based too though.
>>
here's your god bind follow-up, bro
>>
>>495538936
>I-Is that a rock!? Kakarot have merc-AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MY HEAD!! IT HURTS SO MUCH!!!!
>>
>>495539056
Goku never defeated Bejita.
>>
>>495538520
>coomershit
But enough about Android 21.
>>
>>495538520
>coomershit
But enough about zangya.
>>
>>495538520
>coomershit
but enough about General Dildo.
>>
>>495538520
>coomershit
but enough about me
>>
/dbs/ was a mistake
>>
does either version of UIku in SZ have the oozaru roar effect?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8c43WrsD5s
>>
>Goku gets all his ki back when he goes from Omen to mastered UI
>>
>>495530834
No, Yonatan, he's only Piccolo Daimao. "Daimaku" is made up beaner nonsense
>>
>>495545479
https://youtu.be/LUSfY5K2NIE?t=668
>>
>>495547323
Cope.
>>
File: Cabba_full.png (185 KB, 376x660)
185 KB
185 KB PNG
>>495537295
I didn't even fucking realize I called him that. Kek.
>>
>>495547323
What I don't get from our translations is that it's extremely faithful, borderline to a fault, to the original but inbetween you also get stuff like "Daimaku" and "Dr. Maki Gero"
>>
>>495528678
A funny thing about that, back way before Kakarot got announced, there were rumors CC2 was doing an open-world OG game. And I don't know about you, but it is peculiar how many OG NPCs are scattered around the world in Kakarot.
>>
>>495531441
That's because in Raging Blast, the opposite was the issue, the camera randomly getting stuck on the geometry of the terrain. Spike probably thought this was the better option.
>>
>>495537039
We haven't seen the moveset customization yet, but it'd probably be easy to just slap Meteor Combination on Goku (Early) and call it a day.
>>
>>495550906
You guys gave Gero a first name?
>>
>>495551363
>no feet kamehameha
Soulless. Anyway, a funny thing about 23TBku is that he can fly but autistically hides this fact throughout the tournament which makes it an interesting question whether you should give the character the option.
>>
Will Moro ever get to be in a dragon ball game?
I really hope hes in fighterz 2
>>
>>495552078
I'd say he'd be able to fly, but when he's on the ground, he runs instead of floats.

>>495552241
Not until Shueisha and CCT get their shit together.
>>
>>495551571
Yeah, it's a harmless addition but it's strange that they did it
>>
IT'S UP!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RUe9BwEaGI
>>
>>495552241
No doubt he will... eventually. Could be in 3 years, 5, 10... Who the fuck knows
>>
>>495552929
I ain't watch shit from antis
>>
Gay Pride Trooper Bojack faggot is trying to shill his channel again >>495552929
Don't even give him a view and remind him he will never be a woman
>>
>>495552929
We know it's you
>>
>>495552929
NO WOMEN ALLOWED! BIG SWEATY MEN: THE GAME!
>>
>>495552929
yeah yeah man can you get on with drawing porn of the /dbg/ ocs already? preferably with your ugly mug easily cropped out, please and thank you
>>
>>495552929
>The Sparking Zero Hater (embed)
Is this guys only goal in life to hate on SZ?
What game does he like instead
>>
Is Super Dragon Ball Z for PS2 a good DB game?
>>
>>495552241
Whenever Toei gets around to animating it sure.
My hope is that they announce the they're continuing the Dragon Ball Super anime at Jump Festa in December and adapting the Moro Saga.
I really hope they go seasonal and put in a ton of effort into the production like they did with Daima.
>>
>>495555069
It's fun, albeit its roster is pretty limited.
>>
>>495555332
The gameplay looks really fun, might pick up a copy, it's cheap.
>>
>>495541075
That's because WEAku never threw a rock at Bejita.
>>
SSJ4 solos UI
>>
>>495555960
I don't think he does bro. But if you say so...
>>
>>495555069
Played it all the time back in the day, it's pretty top notch. Especially the survival mode that unlocks custom moves for each character.
>>
What are the best non-fighting dragon ball games?
>>
>>495528678
>did absolutely nobody read the first 200 chapters/watched the first anime?
Bingo. An OGfag finally realized the truth, would you look at that.
>>
>>495555069
It's pretty good
I like it more than FighterZ as a LE REAL COMPETITIVE fighting game and wish Arika got a second shot at it
It doesn't have a ton of game modes or a story mode or anything. A remaster with online would be great
>>
>>495556363
attack of the saiyans
>>
>>495556363
Dragon Ball Fusions
Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission
Attack of the Saiyans
Kakarot
>>
>>495556402
Only american retards ignore og dragon balls existence, shitposter. Go fuck off back to /dbs/.
>>
>>495552241
>>495552376
>>495552967
As long as its his original or at least youthful form.
I don't really want Cell(forma de cabra)
>>
are 'competitive' BT players the most cringe creatures alive?
these games are like casual button mashers compared to actual fighting games, not that there's anything wrong with that
just seems silly how many normies take casual games seriously
>>
>>495557021
>just seems silly how many normies take casual games seriously
At least we ain't Smash Bros.
>>
>>495557021
>are 'competitive' BT players the most cringe creatures alive?
i swear nearly all videos of SZ i see the guy always end ups saying something like
>i wonder how this will affect the meta
or something like that
>>
>>495556363
Legacy of Goku 2 and Buu's Fury
>>
Goku could solo Goku, jobku can never defeat STRONGku.
>>
>>495556846
>Seething this hard over a mid anime that didn't get decent until RR
Weird but ok, it's just boring bro. It's okay if you like boring shit but don't try forcing it on others when you're clearly in the vast minority. Either accept OG isn't happening or don't buy the game. Losing out on 6 copies from all 6 OG fans in the world won't be too bad
>>
File: Psychoku.jpg (115 KB, 1920x1080)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>
>>495556363
I'd say SDBH WM/DBH UMX (note you'll need an incomplete english patch which is a bit jank in Citra but will work good enough to let you play the game, also will need the SDBH card database as the game won't show you what's in sets so you'll have to search for it or just go farm a character) are great if you're fine with card-game autism.
>>
>>495555960
>ssj4
not even blue tier
>>
they censor the HAIL Frieza move
>>
>>495557021
>>495557553
Some people can get really sweaty but it can't hurt to learn all the offensive/defensive options and learn about how to properly use/counter skills like afterimage or explosive wave
>>
>>495554801
>What game does he like instead
Xenoverse
>>
>>495556859
Cyborg Moro looks great as an angel and sick in Planet form
>>
File: Moro_fused_with_Earth.png (486 KB, 409x568)
486 KB
486 KB PNG
>>495558850
>(YOU)
Moro arc was actually really good up until this stupid ass cringe. Anime should definitely rewrite this
>>
>>495559204
It made perfect sense in terms of the story and themes though.
>>
>hentai artist I followed went from making god tier tomboys and slutty to furry and fat ugly hags

Thank god for Towa, 21, Launch and 18
>>
>>495556363
i have a soft spot for legendary super warriors, having to do all the secret unlock conditions to get all the characters was cool and even being able to miss vegeta if you fuck up was something i don't think we'll ever see in a DB game again
>>
File: legiao_jLsovp3TlQDm.jpg (201 KB, 700x1015)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
>>495559941
Too bad it's stupid as fuck, literal Bio Broly tier shit. He was an interesting villain at first and his first 2 transformations made sense. This didn't and will never. About 98% of it was still good so I'm not complaining too much but Moro arc would be perfect without the cringe at the end
>>
SH DLC leaks/news when?
>>
>Create online tournament
>filter out GT & Super characters
Yup, now everyone has to play real characters and not fanfiction tier shit
>>
>no devilman
>>
>>495561460
are you able to filter by arcs? I wanted to make shitter only tournaments
>>
>>495561460
>real characters and not fanfiction tier shit
You forgot to filter movies too
>>
>>495561709
So far the current filters we know of are
>Dragon Ball
>Dragon Ball Z
>Dragon Ball GT
>Dragon Ball Super
>Related to Goku
>Related to Vegeta
>Saiyans only
>>
>>495561981
>Dragon Ball
How useful it is for it to filter, one character.
>>
>>495561981
>Literal Goku mode
>OG filter which consists of...just teen Goku
100IQ devs
>>
guess if they do xenoverse pack, who should get in?

>SKoT
>Towa
>Mira
>Demigra
>Fu
>Ace (Legendary time patrol hero)
>Trunks (with his new coat)
>Mira (Towa absorbed)
>Demon Godess Towa (floofy hair)
>Demigra (final form)
>>
>>495561981
>Saiyans only
Would that count Baby?
>>
>>495562779
No, he's a parasite
>>
I can't wait for the inevitable balance complaints in this game when people realize playing 0 balance power level kuso isn't actually fun when you're going up against people who push the game to its limits and abuse all the broken shit
>>
>>495562624
>>495562553
OG DB DLC confirmed
>>
>>495562553
>>495562624
It probably includes anyone that was originally in dragon ball before like Yamcha, Tien, Roshi, Krillin. Theres no way that its just Kid Goku for that filter
>>
>>495563028
I wonder how many of the people who are like "Sparking Zero is completely broken and it's better for it" people will keep saying that once they see the real bullshit the game will have.
>>
>>495563336
I'll keep saying it while playing exclusively with friends
>>
>>495563270
>Just 2 more years and our irrelevant jobbers will get a dlc that won't sell bros!
>>
>>495561981
Think there's also "Universe 7" and "Other Universes".
>>
File: GODku GT.jpg (2.12 MB, 2894x4093)
2.12 MB
2.12 MB JPG
>>495563270
keep believing my friend.
>>
>>495561398
Just wait for the datamine bro
>>
>>495563336
If its anything like BT3's bullshit im fine with it. Even UI/Whis looks manageable since they can only dodge while standing and they cant dodge supers/ultimates
>>
>>495563304
>Theres no way that its just Kid Goku for that filter
It is, the same filter is in the official site >>495475803
>>
>>495563928
They can just block if they see you try which would be trivial since the dodge condition is "Doing nothing"
>>
>>495562624
>>495562553
Goku, Tien, Krillin, Yamcha, Piccolo/Piccolo Jr, Tao, Roshi,
>>495563270
Blue, Eighter, Arale, Violet, Shu/Mai/Pilaf, Bandages, Launch?, Murasaki?, Chi Chi, kid chi chi, Yajirobe, the invisible man, ran fan, Cymbal, Tambourine,
>>
>>495563773
Thanks, GTbro, I will. Glad you guys got GT characters in the base roster, shame about Super 17 though.
>>
When can we pre install
>>
>>495564810
I'm sure we'll get him eventually, hopefully Nuova too. I hope DLC adds new characters too, like Murasaki and Rilldo.
>>
>>495564442
First time I've seen someone mention Violet and See-Through, what would their movesets be like? How would the latter even work?
>>
4chan taking a fat shit I see
>>
>>495565897
how so?
oh
>>
They'll add in irrelevant jobber 40395# into Sparking Zero.
>B-But
He's IN.
>>
SEX WITH NOTE
>>
>>495566196
Don't talk about Moro like that
>>
File: 1702292650042078.jpg (209 KB, 2048x1557)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
>you can set the music for when you enter sparking mode
>Ultimate Battle is in the game with the Ultimate pre-order super deluxe thingamajig pack
KA KA KA KA KACHI DAZE
>>
>>495566196
Everyone EXCEPT Paikuhan.
>>
More like
Lessro
>>
File: GYGUJnwWYAEVFNI.jpg (295 KB, 1854x1044)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
>Xenoverse still has at least two more years of content left
>no what-if characters or forms
>no what-if stories
>no indication or confirmation that the story will pick up at all or do anything besides "This guy is purple now, and this other guy from another arc is here to help you!"
>>
>>495566938
>Ultimate Battle is in the game with the Ultimate pre-order super deluxe thingamajig pack
You sure about that? I could swear the anime music is in the jp version only
>>
What happened to Breakers having a story? They've even stopped having intro cutscenes for new raiders
>>
>>495567329
>I could swear the anime music is in the jp version only
FUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK
>>
>'chan is sharting itself
>>
>Gogeta (z)
>Gogeta (super)
>Gogeta SSJ4
>Vegetto
Need a fifth character for my team
>>
File: angry monkey.gif (618 KB, 355x498)
618 KB
618 KB GIF
why can't I post?
>>
>>495567487
We can only speculate, but it seems that Broly originally wasn't supposed to be the Season 4 raider, but the androids, so if there was a story in development, it'd be for them.
My guess is that by the time of Ginyu the game was underperforming, so they pivoted to more popular characters, and were given less budget/resources to work with/didn't want to make a new story for the new raiders, so they axed the episodes
Current season didn't even get a new map, or a dragon tier free survivor
>>
>>495568014
Gotenks, Kefla, or Fused Zamasu if you're going for the fusion angle.
>>
File: 1726001071297143.png (84 KB, 426x568)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
>>495568014
>Need a fifth character for my team
ENTER
>>
>>495568934
>>495569607
Guess I can pick him in Super Saiyan and pretend he's Gogeta (daima)
>>
i like the detailed that great ape baby galick gun is blue instead of purple
>>
Jiren has a cloaca.
>>
>>495557021
I like the guy who learned competitive techs just to pull off perfects on red potara characters
In canon battles, obviously
https://youtu.be/SuqfxxdutUU
>>
>>495570868
>>
>>495566938
Alright, I'm putting $20 bucks aside for the music DLC then

>>495567329
Exclusive for now but we'll get in in a few months hopefully
>>
File: GYFEHxvXYAACCvK.jpg (637 KB, 2926x4096)
637 KB
637 KB JPG
I love that they're getting more comfortable breaking the models.
>>
>>495571234
what's the music that plays from the start of the fight? I recognize it of course but I don't remember what it is.
>>
>>495568014
>7 DP
>7 DP
>10 DP
>7 DP
Hey buddy, you're already over the DP limit for ranked mode
Better have pals to play against
>>
>>495571234
>1:21
Jesus. I forget what that blocking animation is called, but isn't it an one frame thing?
>>
>>495571789
Speaking of breaking the models, did they fix Gogeta's Ultimate Kamehameha so that he has the wide swirly eyes before?
>>
>>495572310
Z-Counter?
>>
>>495572310
Some old school fighting games do 1 frame stuff but even pro players admit they're a huge pain
I hope that block is closer to 6 frames
>>
Does breakers have crossplay or a playerbase yet
fun game but it's absolutely dead on pc last I tried
>>
>>495572747
>300 to 400 players average
Not dead by modern standards, when you see some AAA games have like 150 players I see 350 as a little victory
>>
File: hq720.jpg (39 KB, 686x386)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>495572371
Yea.

Hope they do SSB Vegito's next. The angle sucks and they forgot the yellow part
>>
>>495573086
I see that as infinite queue times
>>
File: GX2eXOnWYAAo7K2.jpg (348 KB, 2012x1170)
348 KB
348 KB JPG
>>495573201
>>
>>495572497
Yeah that's the name.

>>495572653
I heard that a mechanic that may be Z counter's equivalent in SZ is harder in it because it's still strict but now it's 60FPS.
>>
File: brolyGYBwxbkWEAAtvzX.jfif.jpg (3.25 MB, 2821x4096)
3.25 MB
3.25 MB JPG
If he ever gets added as DLC, do you think they'll actually let DBZ Broly transform into it this time?
>>
>>495574129
Probably not. Separating a what-if from the main thing is a reasonable choice.
>>
>>495571234
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIhpecU7tN0

I wonder how many hours it takes to do these kinds of videos... Also Spanish Cell is funny.
>>
>>495574129
even the two perfect cells are separate now, there is ZERO chance they'd add the SS3s as transformations and not just leave them the way they were in RB
>>
>>495574569
Doesn't seem that hard desu
>>
>>495574569
ES STUPIDO!!!
>>
>>495574845
That one is still weird to me, like I get it, since he technically didn’t transform, but it’s still odd
>>
File: FyXF3jvXwAIKC8m.jpg (864 KB, 3840x2160)
864 KB
864 KB JPG
>>495567314
Serious question, what's stopping Xenoverse and Legends from taking DBH characters?

Is it a rights issue? That'd be weird since Dokkan can take from it. And they've both taken from other games. Could it be a personal issue? I doubt that too since they've both been milking the same shit for years now despite the fact that both these games' premise open up the opportunity to give us new shit that not even Heroes has done. So integrity seems like a non-factor for the teams in charge.

But the biggest question is, what's stopping Bandai from making a Heroes fighting game? It's been a thing for 14 years and so far the only Heroes OC that've made it to a non-dokkan game are bardock's SS2 and 3.

Realistically fans would be tripping over themselves to do pic related, or play as SS4 Broly and Vegeks, or Super Saiyan 4 Gohan and whatever the hell they did to Goku Black. And Bandai knows this, or they should. So what gives?
>>
>>495575615
Yeah it's weird that they suddenly wanted to fix a "mistake" that has been there in pretty much every game with transformations and no one complained about. I thought it was about them being really anal about their transformation animations being accurate but then they had Baby just powering up into a Ozaru.
>>
>>495574951
He's using a bunch of cancels like the one at 2:15 to combo in ways the game didn't plan, and is using Z counter a bunch of times when the timing for it is really strict. He uses a perfect smash a bunch of times too.
>>
>>495574129
Hot take apparently but I never really liked how he looks in this form. Head looks too tiny with that much hair. That artwork there looks fine but the RB2 was atrocious in that regard.
>>
what is red potara characters?
>>
>>495576537
>Z counter a bunch of times when the timing for it is really strict
ehhhhhh
I've played actual fighting games so maybe my idea of something being difficult or strict is different.
>>
>>495575615
>>495576140
You're forgetting one thing
In previous BT games Players could have 2 Freezas in their team and even 4 buus, but only ever one Cell
This change lets you run 2 Cells
It also allows you to have Perfect Cell instant transmission to your opponent right after Cell Perfect form dies, so good
>>
>>495576834
Red potara were the strongest custom items in the game, you couldn’t actually obtain them but there were character codes that would give you a version of any character in the game with them.
>>
>>495576834
There are items that increase the character stats,. They're represented in the menu by a icon of a potara earing so everyone calls them that. You could get some special "red potaras" in BT3 by inputting a password that make whoever wears them broken.
>>
Burst Limit looks so fucking good. It's a shame they never made another one covering Buu and movie stuff.
>>
sex with towa
>>
File: 1713449334843632.png (2.71 MB, 2160x3000)
2.71 MB
2.71 MB PNG
>>495501624
>>495503087
>>
Why do fighterfags get so insecure when someone implies doing a something in an arena fighter takes skill/training?
>>
>>495511398
Also the scar/bruises in the chest from Goku's Toei Punch.
>>
>>495528678
i wouldn't say nobody did, but the number of people 35 and under who read them probably gets smaller every year. i saw Z first and never cared to see what the setting was like before it was transformations and planet busting. i don't find the actual world of Dragon Ball as its most often presented to be compelling compared to other fictional settings. just some of the characters and their powers.

it also doesn't help that OG didn't get the same rescore treatment in America DBZ did. i remember wondering as a kid why OG felt so slow and boring compared to DBZ until i realized a lot of it came down to soundtrack and ambiance.

how was i, as an 8 year old, supposed to go from this
https://youtu.be/ob2OtKEbczg?si=lUEJ9qVukyq3LFEo
https://youtu.be/w50zQ67D6wY?si=Ho4P7xLUtURGAXox
to this
https://youtu.be/FJNU4Yo_7iE?si=MPsfb1_9YxaC13Zo
and not feel like someone replaced my thrilling and atmospheric anime with a Hanna-Barbera cartoon? lol
>>
>>495575868
money is stopping them, more specifically the money they'd lose by doing that cause that move would kill heroes/divers cause given the option everyone (or anyway most) would just pick the home console game rather than the gacha arcade game. And the latter, by virtue of being gacha, is more profitable
i do hope they'll at least add stuff like xeno costumes and whatnot
>>
>>495580896
my butt still hasn't recovered from yesterday btw. lol
>>
>>495580896
Unrelated to your argument, but who the hell doesn't like Hanna-Barbera cartoons?
>>
>>495575868
the whole IP is in flux after Toriyama's death because Toei and Shueisha are in litigation against Capsule Corp Tokyo for control of the series. so in a way, yeah, rights issue could be contributing to SDBH continued existence in isolation.

from a business standpoint, i fear Shueisha and Bamco want to keep all their crazy What-If stuff gacha exclusive so that our only way of interacting with it is to play mobile games. if they include them in Sparking, what's your incentive to throw $100 at their arcade cabinet or Dokkan this month? issues like that are why i want Capsule Corp Tokyo to win their dispute. let's get someone new in an executive chair and see if we can unify the franchise instead of continuing to divide and compartmentalize shit for gacha bucks.
>>
>>495574845
They've always been separate though. Is there any game cell perfect form can transform into perfect cell?
>>
>>495528678
Not the Americans back in the day, there's a reason why OG never got as popular as Z over there.
>>
>>495501624
>if absorbing OG73i is treated as a fusion
Nah, absorptions are never counted as fusions, see Cell or Buu, hell, even Piccolo's states that are sometimes straight up transformations in games.
>>
>>495582145
i didn't say Hanna-Barbera cartoons are bad, i just wasn't trying to get a haha heehee Hanna-Barbera experience from my anime. lol
>>
>>495582312
Budokai/Burst Limit/Heroes and Tenkaichi/Raging Blast
>>
>>495528678
>>495582417
If I recall, I do remember airings of the first 13 or so episodes of OG before the dub skipped straight to the Saiyan arc. Little old me was confused why Goku was suddenly an adult and had a kid of his own.
>>
File: 1724499355698517.jpg (120 KB, 1406x1382)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>495582312
just about every game with transformations and cell has allowed for cell to transform from perfect form to perfect cell, you'd be hard pressed to find one that DOESN'T outside of S0, even shin budokai which doesn't have first and second form lets you go from perfect to super perfect
i'm honestly kinda confused how you don't know that, did the BT4 mod merging the cells somehow make you completely forget how it actually worked in BT3?
>>
File: energy bullet funny.webm (3.88 MB, 960x540)
3.88 MB
3.88 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1713220270935898.png (631 KB, 1194x834)
631 KB
631 KB PNG
Are you gonna play as any U6 saiyans?
>>
I'M GONNA BLOW YOU TO BITS
>>
>>495582924
Depends on how their gameplay feels. Might gravitate towards Cabba and Kefla if their combos are tight enough.
>>
>>495582924
Probably Kefla and Caulifla, she's like goku adjacent
>>
>>495582924
All three plus, Pan and Goku (Teen) or Goku (Daima)
>>
>>495582924
hell yeah. i half wish they were shipping with a Skullgirls style ratio mode, so i could play just Caulifla and Kale sometimes, with HP and damage modifiers that help make up for not having built a full 4-5 character team.
>>
>>495582849
>the BT4 mod merging the cells
How does that work?
>>
>>495575868
Nothing, they either don't want, don't care or worry it would devalue the arcade
>>
>>495582924
Kale and Kefla look fun. Also both Cabba and Kefla have the same problem where their SSJ1 attacks look way cooler than what they have in SSJ2.
>>
saw Caulifla shows up to help Kale perform her Ultimate and could not be more excited to get my hands on these characters. i hope they get some cool alternate costume DLC eventually!
>>
>>495582670
>>495582849
I swear tenkaichi 2 and raging blast didn't let you go from perfect form to perfect cell.
>>
>>495583917
basically they just removed regular perfect form and made it a skin for super perfect (which is now just perfect), pretty sure they did it originally because they needed the extra slot but when they added more slots and restored all the other characters that got turned to skins like metal cooler they kinda just left perfect form out, presumably they thought no one would miss barrier cell and so didn't bother putting him back in
>>
File: Kale_text.jpg (3.09 MB, 3300x2552)
3.09 MB
3.09 MB JPG
>>495476924
ticklish
>>
File: 346.png (574 KB, 744x780)
574 KB
574 KB PNG
Discussions about Sparking Zero's aesthetic are so awful. No one can say anything mildly negative about the game without getting dogpilled on.

https://x.com/GokutoX/status/1837796952219517246
>>
>>495582924
I like anime kale but damn does her base moveset suck and they should have given her at least one of her manga moves.
>>
>>495585039
>Freezer
El congelador...
>>
File: 1726167155171983.png (633 KB, 705x677)
633 KB
633 KB PNG
>>495487641
call me a coper retard but 20+ characters?
With what they did with the character roster having the same amount of participants as the tenkaichi budokai, these dudes will make it exactly 21 characters and have Android 21 as the last character of the season of dlc!
>>
>>495491624
That's because James Marsters is Zamasu's dub VA.
>>
File: IMG_6706.png (581 KB, 812x789)
581 KB
581 KB PNG
>>495582924
Cabba, Kale, Caulifla, and Kefla's movesets are all boring
>>
>>495582924
I think SS1 Cabba's ultimate looks pretty cool, so I might try him out.
>>
>>495585039
That's the worst thing about major anime fanbases. The normies are either brown zoomers with no critical thinking skills or rationality or stunted manchildren who haven't mentally developed past the young age they discovered the series.
>>
File: D9WDTpdWsAAMROf.jpg (138 KB, 1536x1892)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>495582924
yeah i'm using kefla
and maybe kale sometimes
>>
>>495585625
Too bad Sakura doesn't really compare to DB power levels, pic would be funnier if she was that strong.
>>
>>495585039
Why can't Twitards realize that the game won't be perfect AAA gold and that there'll obviously be a few stinkers in some aspects?
>>
>>495582924
Maybe Kale and Kefla, they seem like the only ones out of the bunch to have unique moves
>>
>>495588051
Why use unique moves when you could use Vegeta's moves instead? Even Trunks does it
>>
>>495585039
I mean look at this place for the past few months, It's not hard to understand why people are so defensive
>>
>>495587334
Magical Girls scale very bizarrely if you try to compare them to DB. Sakura for example is barely classic DB level for most of her series but jumps up to vague-ish god tier at her absolute strongest. Usagi follows a similar absurd leap, as does Madoka, and even some of the Precures. I think one of the few big exceptions are Nanoha and pals, who are generally (and intentionally) closer to the kind of stuff giant mecha can pull off, putting them closer to the stuff in Z overall than early DB.
>>
On one hand, I want the 3 days early access
On the other, all the characters I want are already in the base roster so the season pass is worthless
I'd be paying 30 bucks just for early access...
>>
>>495582924
I'm definitely using Cabba, likely using Kale/Kefla, I don't really know if I'll be touching Caulifla unless I'm trying to DP scam out Kefla or something in ranked (but I think it's highly unlikely that the cost of base kefla > base kale + base caulifla).
>>
>>495582924
only kale for my what if of z broly falls in love with kale in the U6 vs U7 tournament.
>>
>>495588457
>On the other, all the characters I want are already in the base roster so the season pass is worthless
But bro, Orange Piccolo
>>
I feel like I'm the only person more hype for the Gammas out of anyone in Super Hero (aside from that one Twitter artist obsessed with the Gammas, anyway). I hope the extra time in the oven means they can really go hardon stuff like the SFX holograms.
>>
>>495588457
but what if miniku gets a really cool form??
>>
>>495589030
time machine to summon his future self: regular goku
>>
>>495589997
No! I don't want Double Goku!
>>
>>495589030
Shin and Goku should be the at about the right height to fusion dance in Daima...
>>
I don't care about Daima... give me Super season 2
>>
>>495575868
I'm still hoping that, instead of making Xenoverse 3, they just make a game based off of Heroes.

I don't think there's any way the story can get interesting without bringing Heroes into it and Heroes has already taken most of the interesting what-ifs. Plus there's a manga and anime to adapt from. Add in a character creator and make a story from the content it provides and you have a bigger, better, spiritual Xenoverse 3.
>>
>>495591096
Awww that's too bad :^)
>>
I've only been reading the manga for DB and Z. I heard GT references anime-only content. Does that mean I have to watch the anime before GT?
>>
>>495591339
The Baby arc brings back the tuffles, and the Super 17 arc is pretty much Fusion Reborn but with androids.
>>
>>495591339
new to dragon ball? why are you here?
>>
File: 1703325705808670.png (227 KB, 3600x600)
227 KB
227 KB PNG
https://dbsz.bn-ent.net/character/
So since Sparking! considers Roshi and Yajirobe as DBZ characters, as well as Bardock (and I guess Selypa, King Vegeta, etc) because specials and filler and shit, the distribution of characters per series looks like this

Sparking!
>3 OG characters
>77 Z characters
>5 GT characters
>5 movie characters

Sparking! NEO
>4 OG characters
>86 Z characters
>13 GT characters
>23 movie characters
>3 what if characters

Sparking! METEOR
>15 OG characters
>101 Z characters
>17 GT characters
>24 movie characters
>4 what if characters

Sparking! ZERO
>1 OG character
>93 Z characters
>15 GT characters
>46 Super characters
>26 movie characters
>1 Daima character
How do you feel about the distribution? I think it's amazing Super makes up for 25% of the game, GT needed two games just to get to 10%, and it dropped to 8% now
>>
>>495591641
Super is missing like 15 characters. IDK why GT couldn't have been DLC. Especially since they took out Super 17 and Nuova Shenron.
>>
>>495591641
It's kinda weird, DBS takes up a quarter of the roster, but it still feels incomplete somehow. And now GT itself feels incomplete without Super 17 (and Nuova), let alone OG's near-absence. Other than those discrepancies, the roster's alright.
>>
>>495591884
>SS Caulifla
>Magetta
>Botamo
>First Form Frost
>Third Form Frost
>Saonel
>Jaco
>Shisami
>"like 15 characters"
>>
>>495591590
i play dbfz

>>495591515
so is that all? i have been planning to watch the movies anyway
>>
>>495592603
Yeah, luckily for you, there's not that many episodes that reference the tuffles, though one of the Universe 2 in DBS fighters is one. Also, if you wondering, Fusion Reborn is movie 12.
>>
Which of these is more likely for xenoverse 2?

New Daima form
Super saiyan rose
super saiyan 4
Legendary super saiyan

I want a new awokening already
>>
File: 1st form cell.png (1.36 MB, 1037x867)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
Where are my imperfect cell bros?
>>
>>495593070
>New daima form
>They make it so you can transform your cac into a mini version of themself
>You get stat decreases
>>
>>495592452
Shisami
Tagoma
Jaco
Magetta
Botamo
Ganos
Ganos - bird
Katopesla
Khaseral
First form frost
Basil
Lavendar
U6 Namekian 1 (The other U6 Namekian as an assist)
Super Saiyan 1 Caulifla

And then Champa and Vados if you think they deserve a spot
>>
>>495576994
Maybe it's because I haven't played in years that I think they're so strict... I did find BT2 much easier now compared to years ago because I improved at some basics.
>>
Story mode looks really disappointing honestly. Really wish they had just went with a good Goku story instead of 8 half assed ones
>>
Oh, I cannot wait for Chad Beashan's transformation.
>>
>>495593547
>Tagoma
>Ganos - bird
>Katopesla
>Basil
>Lavendar
lmao
>>
>>495593632
I kinda agree, it seems like they are going the Tenkaichi 3 routes of only doing what they consider the absolute most important fights only despite having character for way more. Freeza doesn't even fight Nail. I hope the What If can carry the mode at least.
>>
>>495591884
>>495592452
Personally speaking, the missing DBS characters would be:
>Jaco
>Tagoma
>Shisami
>Future Mai
>Champa
>Vados
>Botamo
>Mageta
>1st Form Frost
>Assault Form Frost
>SS Caulifla (with her buff form as an ultimate)
>Pirina (with Saonel as an assist)
>Helles
>Mosco
>Katopesla
>Maji-Kayo
>Quitela
>Ganos
>Bird Ganos
>Dercori
>Caway
>Majora
>Arak
>Liquiir
>Sidra
>Giant Bergamo
>Lavender
>Basil
>Full Power Basil
>Hop (with Sorrel as an assist)
>Ramoosh
>Obuni
>Napapa (with Methiop as an assist)
>Vermoud
>Kahseral
>Kunshi
>Zoiray (with Tupper as an assist)
>Geene
>Arale
>>
>>495580268
It's because they're used to arena fighters being the scrubby mashy ones... Which's ironic for them to still have this mentality since more traditional fighters are going that way, with SF6 in particular being a coin flipping neutral skipping scrubby game.
>>
>>495594135
>Future Mai
Lmao
>>
Why do superfags want TOP randos no one gives a shit about?
>>
>>495594295
Everyone loves a good green slime dash
https://x.com/ELSA_NIER/status/1836943088071082195
>>
>>495594393
I don't care if they're jobbers, they got fun moveset potential.
>>
>>495594135
Adding the GoDs would be awesome. A Super DLC to make up for it's lukewarm representation as a whole would be awesome, but outside of Super Hero, I don't think enough people in the fanbase or over at Spike/Bamco care enough. If they did Basil, Lavender, Botamo, and Magetta wouldn't have been forgotten.

To me it seems like they had to cut corners *somewhere* in the roster, and Super is the one they had to neuter because characters like Katopesla don't have nostalgia staying power like Spopovich, Babidi, or King Cold and they don't make fans jump out of their chair and cheer like SS4 Goku and baby would.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>495594393
Almost like half the fun of Tenkaichi is playing lesser known characters that no other game has.
>>
super designs are so ass
>>
>>495593712
uhh this intro looks like AI
>>
>>495591339
If you skipped over the Z anime the biggest thing you'll be missing out is the sudden introduction of tuffles, but that's about it, and it's not even that hard to understand it since tuffles are self explanatory.
>>
>>495593632
What's the point of this game then? Story mode sucks, online will suck, local multiplayer will suck, Player vs CPU will be easy, only custom mode left
>>
>>495594949
I'd say Spopovich is more known than fucking bullman and the other dumb shit you guys are suggesting
>>
>>495595265
>t. Nostalgiafag with a hateboner for DBS
>>
>>495595456
I don't care for Super I'll admit, but I hope we got better DLC than top pack 1-6
>>
I want to play as more than one frieza solider.
>>
>>495594435
That's a horror movie screech...
>>
>>495595985
Actually there are two at least, we have seen the base one plenty of times and one alternative skin in the shop
>>
I believe in the Katopesla, Katopesla (Whirlwind Speed Form), Katopesla (Raging Battle Form) and Katopesla (Ultimate Form) DLC pack.
>>
>>495595387
>beating spics and blacks online
With the likes of Cabba and Chiaotzu too.
>>
>>495580845
that's what that is? I thought it was just a rash from minor frostbite
>>
>>495585039
>I hate that people disagree with me when I say something they don't agree with in a public forum
>>
File: ezgif.com-gif-maker.webm (87 KB, 428x238)
87 KB
87 KB WEBM
>>495594435
>>
I'd say one of my biggest disappointment is how they skipped so many of the other ToP characters, I'm not asking for everyone but some of the other gods, universe characters, or even a rule set where it disallows flying would have been nice.

But yet again, it's just jiren, dyspo, U6, and Rib's girls.

I would have preferred some people who got less of a chance to shine since they could maybe add some new moves for the ones that had only a few or even had some mechanically interesting choices like Dercori and her power set.
>>
>>495601382
The tournament mode explicitly has a setting to disallow flying, both for custom rules and activated by default for the ToP inspired ruleset.
>>
>>495601550
I don't want the normal tourney, I want the ToP specifically so the ring out is more fun and varied, I want to bullshit the enemy by jumping from rocks as the stage falls. Touching grass is not enough
>>
>>495601382
Game's not even out and you're already forgetting that Bergamo and Anilaza exist.
>>
>>495598636
Given it was still there even when he transformed by ripping his skin out, it's totally the wound caused from Goku's punch.
>>
>>495601965
>transformed by ripping his skin out
>he still has skin
>>
I hate saiyans, and how much they're spammed.
>>
>>495602098
He's a reptillian. Give him a break.
>>
>>495601830
I don't want either of those fucks, one is a full gimmick the other is another good cause big slot character, I want the actual rest of the characters. All 3 wolves not just fucking one.

It's the trio of danger, not just him
>>
I wonder how the ring out in the ToP stage works. Is it as soon as you left the bounds? When you go under floor altitude? Only when you fall to the very bottom of the void?
>>
>>495601741
You can set the stage too, anon. I would assume the ToP mode uses the stage. Unfortunately, there hasn't been any video footage of it yet so whether or not you just fall into the abyss and lose on ringout is unknown..
>>
If legends can do it, Sparking Zero should be more than capable, how the fuck am I gonna make my Trio of Danger team without Basil and Lavender
>>
>>495602146
WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF MY SPAMMING.
>>
>>495602402
I feel like they wouldn't give characters with IT that unfair of an advantage
>>
>>495602487
Anon, the ToP needs it's own rules, not just to be an alt stage, the latter is a cop out for not wanting to do more than even XV and just to use it for aesthetic. I want to the full ToP experience. It's like saying great Saiyaman shouldn't have his own slot and should just be a skin for gohan, it's lazy.
>>
>>495602517
Based
>>
https://youtu.be/F-xZav4XDUc?si=w-BmtetFJLRjDanY
>>
>>495602753
my brother in christ I am repeatedly telling you its a specific ruleset
>>
>>495603038
My Cousin in Kami, I am telling I want the REAL ToP experience, that can only be had on the stage and using stage destruction to ring people out.

I will play 3 days early and know disappointment as the ruleset is a name alone and not the real experience.
>>
>>495603038
>>495603709
Don't be a coward, just admit you want a BATTLE ROYALE mode. I understand, battle royales are an overrated genre, but that's only because most of them are shooters, and shooters are also an overrated genre. A battle royale fighting game 80 players fighting each other simultaneously on the other hand, that does sound interesting.
>>
>>495603038
What the fuck is a Yamcha Game?
>>
>>495604272
In BT3 it was a random tournament where you don't get to select a character and the game does it for you.
>>
>>495604272
random rules
random characters
random everything
>>
>>495604039
Actually nah, given I saw what that shit would look like in theory from a quick view of a Roblox game that's emulating S0 I know damn well that the moment you turn your eyes away you are getting sandwiched by a fucking mean struggle. BR DBZ is something else and it's to be left to that one arcade game we never got but now have base level emulation for. That game also only looks fun in limit spectrum till the time scammers show up or you get jumped 5 times in a row in 3 matches.

Funny enough that game also had a Shin in it's small roster.

BR DBZ only works in teams and with limits lest you suddenly get targeted by 3 people who say you picked fucking freiza in the saiyan only world of dragon ball Super
>>
>>495602515
Stop being a furry play as the Ginyu sentai
>>
>>495604714
Fuck no, I want fun characters not the pride troopers .5 edition.
>>
Krillin's birthday is coming up
>>
File: B.jpg (23 KB, 400x400)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>495603038
>Toirnament of Destroyers
>no map for it
Is the 12 maps only confirmed or is it just in the build the jewtubers got and people think it will only be 12 maps?
>>
TIEN TIME!!!
>>
>>495605406
>Is the 12 maps only confirmed
Yes
>>
>>495602515
Stop being a furry play as the Kamikaze Fireballs
>>
>>495605561
HOW ABOUT SOME TIEN ACTION!
>>
>>495604660
Pretty sure Zenkai Battle is a 2v2 game, like Tenkaichi Tag-Team.
>>
>>495605824
Give me the Bio-men before I consider ever using rib and her team as a first or even fifth choice
>>
>>495606203
It's okay anon I'm sure Saibamen will have Bio-Men as a dlc costume in the future.
>>
>>495606327
we both know they didn't even remember the Bio-men who were gonna bring roshi to his knees, instead we are getting our usual Copyman and his brothers if we are lucky
>>
>>495606508
>What if the bio-men did three sit ups before fighting Roshi
>>
File: 1524520001937.png (690 KB, 1136x640)
690 KB
690 KB PNG
>>495601382
>U4 didn't get a character
It should've been Caway because I like her abilities and that alone can make her a stand in for Gas
>>
>>495606658
She would be a fun choice too honestly, imagine several of her supers are kit weapons to alter the moveset and do kit blast set ups. The ToP had tons...ok It had like 10 interesting fighters that weren't the grad article. I kinda even want Ganos since he looked fun and could have a stun centric move set. He also had a transformation so he could have had something cooking since he didn't get anything else. Not even a mod or 2 like Sorrel
>>
File: MOTHER OF GOD.png (397 KB, 915x426)
397 KB
397 KB PNG
PLEASE AIIIIEEEEEEEE HAVE MERCY UPON ME, BIO-MEN!! I'M SORRY MY POWER LEVEL IS SO FUCKING LOW!!!
>>
>>495605406
>>495605660
We could email them about it. Say something like "It's peculiar how you have modes for the Otherworld Tournament and Tournament of Destroyers, but neither of them have a dedicated stage. It'd be neat if they did" or some shit like that.

community@bandainamcoent.eu
>>
>>
File: universe-4.jpg (297 KB, 2500x1393)
297 KB
297 KB JPG
>>495606658
>>495607071
Universe 4 had too many fun fighters, they need a dedicated pack pronto.
>>
ENTER THE STRONGEST ARTIFICIAL WARRIOR
>>
>>495607473
One of the most obscure what-if forms, truly wild.
>>
>>495607269
/dbs/ is right, Vegeta really IS a bottom.
>>
>>495607392
The ToP had plenty of interesting fighters in the mix of the shitty ones or the one guy who was made to pretend he was invisible. It's a shame both XV and S0 skip 90% of them and choose either the ones who fought goku or anyone that could fill a giant slot.

I think Sorrel's most interesting trait is that as far as things are concerned from both the Manga and Anime, she had no ki blast and was literally showed up with just hands meaning her God of destruction was a fucking retard and chose one of the only people in his universe with no special moves. She apparently does good against Dercori in a 1v1 before frost gets her out.
>>495607473
Imagine if he were in the game, would it be a separate slot, fusion or transformation?
>>
>>495607940
I'd say either an alt costume or Kaioken-esque blast 1.
>>
>>495607940
Of course Sidra's stupid, his whole character trait is an indecisive god.
>>
File: Villainous.png (368 KB, 1000x565)
368 KB
368 KB PNG
My personal ToP what if is just the question of what happens when the strong people all go out and the only fighters are the 3 weakest of each universe except universe 11, only Dyspo remains for them
>>495608327
I'd say either he's retarded or she is decent tier but lacking range just means she was fated to fucking lose. The manga says she does fine in one of her 3 fights till frost takes her and Hop out in his final form. The anime pretty much has her go to team on Goku before getting off screen'd by 18. One dares to wonder what would happen if she trained for just 2 more weeks before the tournament.
>>
File: Universe 9.png (517 KB, 1000x562)
517 KB
517 KB PNG
I do hope we get a more full ToP line up eventually, I'll even take it as a DLC that includes Tarble, Shirtless Zamasu, and great Saiyaman 2. At least give me the other troopers, and the full universe 9, 4 and Catopesra
>>
File: file.png (694 KB, 1000x565)
694 KB
694 KB PNG
He would have been so fun, he's got so many forms
>>
>>495609240
But could he beat goku?
>>
>>495609340
Solid maybe, he was giving Vegeta the work and only lost in the anime cause the the mini bastard taking his leg after vegeta got him close to the edge. We will never know and now we will never be able to give him the 'What-if Catopesra didn't get third partied' story he deserves.
>>
>>495594393
same reason they make wacky ugly characters in Elden Ring XDDD
>>
Yajirobros, do we get senzu bean?
>>
>>495613043
I can confirm he is the bean man.
>>
>>495613169
We're so back...
>>
Xenoverse series set a higher bar for the brand. Sparking Zero has to have these things to convince most Xenoverse 2 fans to play it:

1.male and female protagonist creation options including sayian, human, namek, frieza races at least and look as good as Xenoverse 2's. with the story tailored to player avatar instead of Goku/premade character. Multiple avatar save slots that can also be used to add avatars as teammates. Good long hairstyles like Yamcha's and longer.

2 free roaming hub zone like Conton City or bigger. flight allowed.
shops, modes and facilities accessible in hub world.

3 soloable with optional a.i. partners and online co-op content like parallel quests. should have tons of them.

4 pvp allowing avatars vs manga/anime characters.

5 Six players co-op raids content , with a.i. substitutes

6 adjustable moveset builds and equips

7 graphics that are balanced. Xenoverse 2's graphics are actually flawless and age fine, capable of sustaining quality and quantity.

8 metagame like Xenoverse 2 with wealth of content accessible offline single player besides online

9 introduce new antagonists like Xenoverse series been doing.

10 have fighting system balanced with easy to play while having depth like Xenoverse 2.

11 sayian avatars have access to all SSJ forms including mastered Ultra Instinct

12 as many stages or more than Xenoverse 2

13 kame house accessible to hang out in.

14 emotes for avatars
>>
>>495614035
15 online events and rewards like Xenoverse 2 has. with past content/raids cycled for those that missed them.

16 Supreme Kai of Time playable as well as her skills avatar can equip. add adult Supreme Kai of Time.

17 everyone from Dragon Ball Heroes and mobile games playable at least as alternate skins (see Nioh 2's transformations feature).

18 standard up to 3 players co-op in all missions, 6 players co-op in raids (a few can cap at 5 players, but the standard should be 6 players co-op with a.i. substitutes too.) story missions should be co-opable too and full avatars support.

19 Xenoverse 2's soundtrack and customizable. a computer interface like Xenoverse 2 with lots of QoL. and should upgrade with the means to have instant access to all modes and online modes if people dont wanna travel, so roleplayers and impatient fans alike get what they want when they want.

20 Eternal Dragon has cool stuff and incentives to collect dragon balls each time. more options.
>>
File: cooler-cooler-dbz.gif (732 KB, 220x123)
732 KB
732 KB GIF
Is it too late to hope they improve Cooler's transformation? The first part where his chest expands is wonderful, but the rest is just the camera awkwardly panning to his arm and torso. I want to see his bio armor grow
>>
>>495614586
The most important part of Cooler's transformation is his mouth guard and they got it right. Also if you want a shitty transformation go look at Jiren's, I hope that gets patched.
>>
>>495567329
Please let me buy the music bandai, don't make it a jp exclusive I beg
>>
>>495614035
>>495614191
i can't tell if this is weaponized autism or a false flag meant to make XV2 fans look retarded. like, even more retarded than the usual "we won't buy Sparking without CaC's!" pasta.

it really does burn me up that they couldn't give us 2v2's like Tenkaichi Tag Team though. i think this is the first DBZ game since Raging Blast that's exclusively relegated to 1v1 content.
https://youtu.be/Oa0_BKeT6ro?si=r2S4G6DytIN4xuB7
>>
>>495614191
>>495614035
this post was powered by ChatGPT
>>
>>495615339
>or a false flag meant to make XV2 fans look retarded.
Just a few months ago the lot of them were justifying pregnant DBS Videl and Tracksuit 18 taking up space in the roster. That ship has already sailed.
>>
>>495582924
Cabba, I like his relationship with vegeta
>>
>>495615523
>the lot of them
that's not true. 4 or 5 blue checkmark who live and die by engagement caped for them because it's guaranteed replies, but the majority of fans i saw discuss it agree that Bamco are being lazy and cutting corners adding characters nobody cares about. fake Crimson Masked Goku Black and fake Ultra Ego Vegeta weren't exactly hits with the community either. about all they're good for is the new moves for CaCs that got added with them.
>>
>>495615728
and they had the gall to have USV vegeta use a move in the trailer/cutscene that they didn't actually give him in-game
>>
I wish uub and pan would have their turtle gi's as alt costumes in one of these games. If toddler pan is one of the super hero dlc characters she'll probably have her end of z design as an alt costume but no game gives uub the turtle gi he has in neko majin. It would be neet if gt pan had the turtle gi and short hair as an alt too but that 100% not ever happening.
>>
>>495616310
Uub is a winter, not a summer. he looks terrible in orange and blue
>>
>>495607165
Yamcha’s power level is not that low, he’s in the top 0.2% strongest in the entire universe.

People keep forgetting this but the Ginyu Force were second to Freeza.
>>
>>495616310
>>495616578
Uub had it in 3
>>
File: IMG_20240922_162822.jpg (818 KB, 3851x4096)
818 KB
818 KB JPG
Uh oh evil 21 is horny again
>>
>>495616578
this reminds me that i really wish Z Gogeta and Super Gogeta didn't have the same complexion in Sparking. lol
>>
>>495595265
Spopovich is more known because he's a meme.
>>
>>495616892
Man... Universe 7 is TRASH, literally one planet hard carries the WHOLE thing
>>
>>495620241
yeah comparing them to ss4 gogeta is clear they just edited super gogeta to make z gogeta
>>
>>495622235
in the anime at least, the kamikaze fireballs are all from the same planet too
>>
>>495622135
>Repeatedly punching over her womb
That magic steroid freak really had it out for Videl
Was it just because he got whooped by Mr Satan in that flashback?
>>
>>495624546
babidi magic literally works by drawing out all the capacity for evil that you have and using that to fuel a power boost
>>
>>495624702
>>495624546
He also lost his hair, he had a just reaction after his neck was also snapped by her
>>
>>495615923
did they really? i didn't even know that, what the hell.
>>
File: 1722605698700009.jpg (225 KB, 1124x1800)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
She still clears.
I honestly hope she's among the DBSSH DLC characters added to SZ.
>>
File: 1697319760366293.jpg (89 KB, 708x531)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>495614035
>Xenoverse series set a higher bar for the brand.
And other hilarious jokes you can tell yourself.
>>
Ore wa Supa Bajita da.
>>
>>495626589
Same, the movie did a great job endearing us to Pan and she might be the 3rd or 4th most important character in it
It'd be a shame if they skipped her just because of her size
>>
>>495626924
that guy is retard, but XV2 does a lot of really dope shit you can't get from any other DBZ game. the 3v3 content and 6v1 raid bosses are very ambitious and well realized compared to anything else the series has done.
>>
Maybe I'll give Super another shot before sz comes out. Recently reread the original DB manga which was a good time.
>>
>>495584606
You could have looked up anything before posting and not looked retarded.
>>
>>495627310
The Super manga is a quick read if you stop before the Moro arc
>>
>>495627295
RETARDED. not retard, retarded. jesus.
>>
File: Z-GT-Uub.png (241 KB, 744x557)
241 KB
241 KB PNG
Why does Spike only ever add Teen Uub instead of EoZ Uub?
>>
>>495627785
More moveset potential.
>>
>>495627785
>Why does Spike only ever add a character that was trained by Goku instead of a starving child that only knows basic punches and kicks?
Truly a mystery
>>
>>495627785
Well, let's say it like this: Me and you boot up B3, are you going to pick Uub while I pick fucking Goten, Trunks, or Goku?

Uub has no fucking moves as a kid, even that game only has him with a shockwave move, the same one they give Kibitoshin. Imagine it, you are worse than Kibitoshin gameplay wise. You pick Uub and you willingly choose to lose the match
>>
>>495627295
To me XV2's biggest claim to fame is that it is the closest to an original story that the player has agency in for DBZ and the CaC system (Ultimate Tenkaichi is one of man's greatest sins and brings us closer to Revelations). The former brings us one step closer to DBZ's answer to Kotor with a story we can make fucking choices in (pray the last good dlc from 6 years ago and partner interactions are portents of what XV3 will be and not shitty Destiny knockoff) and the latter is a pretty solid sandbox even the game-speed's and AI are a bit lacking imo. In these two specific ways, XV2 is monumental for the series, also helped keep the series in the eye considering it just won't die.
>raids
>team battles
From my memory, actually done better in Battle of Z, XV2 doesn't have any mechanics to make any battles beyond a 1v1 not dogshit supreme. Please touch an MMO if you like group content like this for you can treat yourself better than this. The former is just turret gameplay after you got poison to land because combos don't exist against hyper armor/auto-dodging cancer and the latter is just gangbang city or 3 1v1s, the support options are beyond janky (Battle of Z had the decency to give you healing you can target allies with and variety in your healing, you have to unlock for your only healing move in Energy Zone and hope you and your ally(ies) stay in the small circle to gain 6k health or something).
>>
>>495628527
>Battle of Z had the decency to give you healing you can target allies with and variety in your healing
..... you can take Capsules into battle in XV2 that have a bunch of different effects, including HP recover, Ki recovery, Stamina recovery, Poison recovery, and Senzu Beans to instantly revive downed teammates...
>>
>>495627785
The most kid uub does is his shockwaves and nothing else really, they could still probably come up with a moveset for him and maybe even give him the nimbus to fly as a reference to the redone version of the eoz but I doubt that shit would happen.
>>
File: sars.jpg (62 KB, 512x384)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>495627785
Uub is forever cucked into either being an EoZ rep where he sucks ass and is just basically a filler character, or having him be a GT rep in order to have his real moves and Majuub, which requires having GT content in the first place that doesn't just stop at the SSJ4's and Omega Shenron.
>>
So according to >twitter if ps4/ps5 players change region or timezone to Brazil, they can play Sparking Zero early
>>
>>495629072
>that doesn't just stop at the SSJ4's and Omega Shenron.
Even then he's not always there, Final Bout didn't have Uub despite Baby being its final boss, and even though Infinite World added more GT stuff, GT Uub wasn't there and EoZ Uub was even one of the removed characters.
>>
>>495627650
Yeah, I tried watching the anime for it but it was quite the slog. Heard the movies were better so I might do manga > movies and just ignore the anime entirely
>>
>>495629417
isn't it a simultaneous global release
>>
>>495629989
No idea but if someone had a ps5 and they could try...and let us know...
>>
>>495629989
It releases at midnight CEST
>>
File: 20220303_180513[1].jpg (467 KB, 700x1076)
467 KB
467 KB JPG
>>495625913
Yeah he does a big overhead ki-ball at 1:13 that clearly resembles picrel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBQyAnQpZks

and when I was checking I noticed a second one here at 1:18 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7zMlMEZVBE
>>
>>495629417
>So according to >twitter if ps4/ps5 players change region or timezone to Brazil, they can play Sparking Zero early
I thought the meta for that was always changing to Australia
>>
>>495476085
i think 24 with 8 characters per pack would make more sense. personally.

Pack 1: Gohan, Beast Gohan, Piccolo, Orange Piccolo, Pan, Gamma 1, Gamma 2, Cell Max

Pack 2 and 3 would be all Daima, or they're lying and Pack 3 would be a surprise mixed bag of Daima, OG DB, and GT.
>>
File: uub-kiai.png (781 KB, 844x471)
781 KB
781 KB PNG
>>495629072
>>495629832
Yeah, Kid Uub's only ever been playable in B3 and Heroes if I remember correctly. Though, his boss fight in Kakarot did add some interesting stuff that could help out his potential moveset. If he ever gets added to Sparking Zero, his kit would probably look like this:
>Blast 1: Explosive Wave
>Blast 1: My Mom's Not Fat! (Boosts all of his stats and maxes out his ki)
>Blast 2: Divekick Impact (A simple super, taken from Kakarot)
>Blast 2: Super Kiai Cannon (Pic related, works similarly to Buu's Flame Shower Breath)
>Ultimate: Fierce Flurry (a cinematic version of his Budokai 3 super)
>>
>>495631140
I think they're going to save the missing OG and GT characters for future seasons of DLC, along with some missing Z characters, as well as newcomers from each series (Super included).
>>
>>495626589
>forfeited the match
generous of you to assume it's not just gonna say the connection was lost and give you fuck all.
>>
the previous XV2 dlc came out 4 months ago so we'll probably get the next one in 2 months
>>
File: sparzmssngvtrns.png (748 KB, 1339x513)
748 KB
748 KB PNG
Our missing veterans. If they all eventually return as DLC, who'll you main?
>>
>>495632210
December does sound like a good time to gift someone some DLC.
>>
Do Baby 2 and Black have interactions with eachother?
>>
>>495632238
Pikkon, Nuova and Arale are the only ones here I really miss out of all of these guys, but I wouldn't say no to Zangya and Salza. If salza does come back it wouldn't make sense to not have the rest of cooler's armored squad so if Zangya does return I hope it's also with a bunch of Bojack's guys as well.
>>
>>495628503
Uub is definitely the best character to cheese AI with though, especially the tournament mode. Equip ki+ items and spam his 1 move, they cannot do anything. I only bothered beating Dragon Universe Z3 with him because it was so braindead.
>>
>>495632238
Why didn't you add Teen Chi-chi, sword gohan from SDBZ
>>
>>495633452
1, it's not my list, and 2, Super DBZ isn't made by Spike, it's an Arika game.
>>
File: same thing.png (392 KB, 1058x500)
392 KB
392 KB PNG
>>495633586
>>
>>495632238
Tao and Super 17 for sure, we can be 100% sure they'll be DLC
Some of those other characters might not make it
>Appule
>Rock throwing apes
>Eighter (good char but felt bad to play)
>>
File: 1642317143355.jpg (1.5 MB, 4200x624)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB JPG
I miss the goat
>>
Ngl, one of the things I hate the most about modern dragon ball is SSJ Bardock and his new lore, for me he is just the father of Goku and he was killed by Frieza.

Thanks for coming to my Ted talk
>>
>>495633452
>>495633778
Spike games only, retard.
>>
>>495634829
>Goku was older than a baby when he was sent to Earth
>Bardock wasn't a ruthless saiyan like the rest of them but just a soldier following orders
>Gine was a kind woman
I don't like his new armor either
OVA Bardock will always be canon Bardock for me, I can point to that one manga panel and feel justified about it
>>
dud they ever update the stuff you can get from fuu's crystal raids? just noticed I don't have the tapion wig or costume
>>
>>495635259
>Goku was older than a baby when he was sent to Earth
dunno why this one bothers people. makes more sense saiyans wouldn't send em off until they can eat solid foods
>>
>>495635374
It does make sense, but that's a complete retcon
What next? Grandpa Gohan wasn't killed directly by oozaru Goku and instead had a cardiac attack when he saw him transform?
>>
>>495635259
>Bardock wasn't a ruthless saiyan like the rest of them
Yes, he was, outside of Toyotaro's fanfic, we see him being no different from Nappa.
Hell, Nappa cared more about Vegeta than Bardock is shown caring about Goku.
>Gine was a kind woman
Better than nonexistent.
>I can be obviously wrong and feel justified about it
Lol. Lmao.
>>495634829
>Ngl, one of the things I hate the most about modern dragon ball is SSJ Bardock and his new lore
That's not part of 'modern dragon ball' at all, it's part of one TV special from a decade ago.
>>
>>495634829
>For me
That's literally what all of Dragon Ball say unless you count Heroes.
>>
>>495635818
>Yes, he was, outside of Toyotaro's fanfic
I like the DBS Manga, but that was a blunder
>Better than nonexistent.
I dunno man, we never saw Vegeta's mom and nobody is mad about it
>>
>>495635778
since when were retcons unheard of in dragon ball? I have no idea where this mentality arise from that retcons are inherently bad. Certain retcons are bad but it doesn't make the device of retroactive continuity inherently bad to use.
>>
>>495634829
Glad you're not lying
>>
>>495636625
I feel like the vast majority of retcons are bad, so even when a decent one shows up like the potaras one, many people myself included are immediately on the defensive
>>
>>495635974
some people get really caught up in this fanon that minus bardock was some kind of super saint for shacking up with a woman that made food, and being like 'if Frieza is going to try and kill us all I would prefer it if some of us survive'
>>
>>495631292
Kid Uub is technically also in XV2 but you need to drop 500 tp medals.
>>
>>495637191
Yeah, even Nappa cared about other Saiyans, he wanted to revive Raditz, hell iirc he was even surprised when Vegeta killed that one Saibaman.
>>
>>495637159
Goku's age being bumped up is a retcon
the existence of a crane school that is a rival to the turtle school is a retcon
the existence of demon king piccolo is a retcon
the dragon balls being made by God who lives in a lookout far above korin tower is a retcon
namekians as an alien race are a retcon
there being a 'true divine water' that actually does what korins fake 'divine water' was meant to do is a retcon
the kinto-un being just a chunk from a much larger magic golden cloud is a retcon
saiyans being just a part of frieza's army is a retcon
the existence of king yama, king kai, the other kais, the supreme kai, and elder kai are each retcons
if you reject every retcon in dragon ball all you really have left is the first saga
>>
>>495630517
OH WOW, so the giant Hakai Bomb is a cutscene only attack? i haven't played these quests yet, that kinda blows. that'd be such a cool Ultimate for him since he normally only gets Final Flash, Galick Gun, and Final Explosion. or Burst Gamma Flash and Prominence Flash, but those are new and form-exclusive.
>>
>>495637695
Being given more information isn't automatically a retcon
>>
>>495637696
yeah it sucks, the only new ultimate attack vegeta gets is final rampage, which is a couple punches, a prominence flash, and then a final warp punch. and the move is pretty underwhelming apart from the final punch
>>
>>495637792
retcon is short for retroactive continuity. as in stuff that, from the moment it is introduced, the story pretends it had always existed.
if you think it means something other than that, that is your mistake
>>
>>495627106
>It'd be a shame if they skipped her just because of her size
I wonder if that's the reason why they skipped Garlic Jr.'s base form, hm.
>>
>>495631854
I popped Omega's indestructibility and RR'd him as soon as he dropped his guard, probably didn't want to deal with the aftermath and just forfeited.
>>
>>495637695
I was frustrated about the holy water bit, but even that one isn't so bad
None of these compared to what Minus did

>>495637936
You might have the right definition, but when the term retcon is used in a bad light I think of
>The series shows you something
>That thing stands to be true for years, if not decades
>New series happen
>Asks you to sweep the thing you knew to be true under the rug
>New stuff is now canon, old stuff never happened
>>
File: SH Pan & Kid Goku.png (408 KB, 826x687)
408 KB
408 KB PNG
>>495627106
>>495638105
GT Kid Goku is tiny sized and he's in the game.
>>
>>495638461
True, we're also getting all the Daima (mini) characters
SH Pan has got a shot
>>
>>495637808
i guess it's cool to have a cutscene Prominence Flash to match the raw one, but yeah i agree it definitely could've been more cinematic. sometimes i wonder if what hamstrings XV2 DLC the most is that they don't want new skills to totally and completely eclipse everything the game launched with in terms of explosive cinematography and stuff.
>>
>>495637191
It doesn't help that Broly removed the Minus scene where he's smiling while killing another alien. New Bardock may care about his family but he's still a psychopath and should be burning in hell for it.
>>
>>495639243
>should be burning in hell for it
Hell doesn't even have fire, it has teddy bear parades
>>
>>495639515
Freeza got his own special hell for how much of a galactic asshole he was
Regular assholes lose their body and then their soul fucks off wherever, I kinda forgot
>>
>>495638461
i don't think DBS Pan is as tall as GT, Teen, or Daima Goku though.
>>
>>495639649
here's a random shot of GT Goku to compare
>>
>>495638324
>what Minus did
what was so bad about what minus did?
If we're comparing it to the Bardock special, then setting aside the future vision stuff you have
>Bardock getting super mad that his comrades were killed and flying into a fight he couldn't win
>surviving, going home, running through the streets begging his fellow saiyans to believe him that Frieza was going to kill them all because he wanted them to believe him and do something to survive,
>when frieza does show up he decides he's not going down without a fight and tries to face him alone only to die without making a scratch
>and in his last moments he notices his son's capsule flying off and taking solace in the fact that his son will survive
vs
>bardock coming home after yet another curbstomp conquest feeling bored and lethargic
>cottoning on that frieza is probably going to kill them all
>it's just a hunch but he decides to risk getting shit by sending his son off prematurely and if he's wrong they can just pick him up
>when frieza does show up he decides he's not going down without a fight and tries to face him alone only to die without making a scratch
if you set aside the matter of which one came first, does anything in particular make the former better than the latter? and does it still hold if you then factor in the future vision thing?
>>
>>495639649
>None of us will ever be tackled like this by their cute half-saiyan child when they come home after a long day

>>495639774
Don't forget how short Vegeta is
>>
>>495639813
Alright, I'm not gonna sugar coat it
I never read Minus itself, only posts complaining about it
Regardless, that armor looks worse than the Special's
>>
>>495639835
He’s taller in SS4
>>
>>495639515
This idea is really retarded when you remember Dabura was sent to heaven instead of hell because otherwise he'd "enjoy it too much".
>>
I forgot goku swallowed a dragonball...wtf was that about
>>
File: Bardock_Color_10[1].png (415 KB, 575x650)
415 KB
415 KB PNG
>>495639972
well at least you can up to it
personally I think Bardock just wearing the same grunt armor as everyone else works better than him having unique green armor but if it were up to me his armor would have the same browns as Raditz had
>>
>>495640259
it seems like it was meant to be a bigger deal in an earlier version of the script but never got fully removed after several revisions
in Toyble/Toyotaro's AF, he interpreted it as causing Goku to become 'a part of' shenron, implies that that was the 'mysterious change' that came over Goku when he was doing the universal spirit bomb, basically granting the wish of the universe to be rid of omega shenron, and the reason he had to leave with Shenron in the end. in AG Goku is now bound to the 'dragon realm' and forbidden from entering the mortal realm unless someone summons him with the dragon balls
>>
I'm mad that I can no longer use my Zarbon/Dodoria/Cui/Appule/Freeza Soldier team. No one else fits Appule's spot, I can only think Nappa but he belongs on the saiyan team already
>>
>>495640259
It purified Nova Shenron only so he could immediately get his ass kicked and be eaten again
>>
>>495640314
>personally I think Bardock just wearing the same grunt armor as everyone else works better than him having unique green armor
Didn't think about that, it's less cool but does make sense
>if it were up to me his armor would have the same browns as Raditz had
Feels like neither Toriyama nor Toei care for Radditz, not even the slightest bit
>>
the Omega Shenron fight really was running on fumes for more than half of it, huh?
Like it wasn't even drawn out and full of filler content, it kept trying to introduce new things only for them to make little sense or end up fairly pointless
>>
>>495640932
Goku doesn't care for Raditz
Neither should you
>>
>>495640630
But Saiyan team is 4-men only - Vwgeta, Nappa, Raditz, Saibaman. Unless you take two Saibamans, but you probably can take two Freeza soldiers as well. I mean, you can add Tullece or Bardock to Saiyans, but they will never quite fit.
>>
>>495640630
stick captain ginyu in there
>>
>>495640934
Twists and turns are what make a memorable DBZ villain but it's usually spread along multiple fights, not just one
>Freeza had 5 forms, the genkidama fakeout and Namek's destruction + SS Goku
>Cell had 3 forms, the self destruct, and coming back even strongest + SS2 Gohan
>Buu had too many to list (might have been overboard) +SS3, Gotenks and Vegito
>>
Considering Jiren and Black are by necessity one arc only and Trunks was betrayed and trapped in Super do you have some fear for other Episode Battles? We know Vegeta and Goku are both multi-arc, but the rest could be quite limited. The biggest possible travesty is making Gohan Buu saga only.
>>
GT really felt like Toei trying to larp as Toriyama but not being able to get into his head which is probably why their fights dragged so badly and why their twists and turns weren't as engaging and tension fueled.

Super has the same problem even through it's written by Toriyama at the time but that's only because every single story in that time frame is meaningless because end of Z is still the ending and all this shit is before it, even Daima even with it's twists and turns should it have them will matter even less because it's after Buu but before the returns OVA with Tarble which is before battle of gods with Beerus. A fight in Dragonball won't ever be truly exciting again because as long as everything is set before End of Z nothing can change. Of course, they've kind of run out the clock now because Super Hero is 1 year prior to End of Z, Pan is 3 in this story and she's 4 in End of Z.

Speaking of End of Z despite it still being the actual ending the line about Bulma haven't not seen Goku in 5 years no longer makes sense as the last time she sees Goku on screen is right before he and Vegeta leave earth to head to planet Cereal but knowing how little fucks Toriyama gave about details like that if he were alive today and someone pointed that out to him in an interview he'd probably just raff about it and go "Oh, I wrote that?" and dismiss it while his pet dog Toyotarou would probably try and make it make sense because he's just like that.
>>
>>495641405
>The biggest possible travesty is making Gohan Buu saga only
I thought about the possibility but I don't think they would go as far as cutting the Cell fight
>>
>>495641292
yeah, omega would have been a way better fight if there was more people tagging in and getting to be the focus fir two eps at a time
>Goku fights him, he absorbs the balls and downs Goku
>SS4 Vegeta tags in, does some cool shit
>Goten and Trunks tag in, fuse, manage to make him cough up the dragonballs with an attack that causes him to spit out the dragon balls
>he starts re-absorbing them, Majuub tags in and goes full kid buu, buys time while Bulma blitzes Goku and Vegeta with more blutz waves
>they fuse, the rest of the shit goes down
would have been better
>>
>>495641405
My only fear is that we don't get the DBS Broly battles
Goku's story will be bloated, but Vegeta could use those battles
>Vegeta vs Base Broly
>Vegeta + Goku vs SS Broly
>Gogeta vs SS then FP Broly (long fight with lots of scripted moments)
>>
>>495641646
>GT really felt like Toei trying to larp as Toriyama but not being able to get into his head
Well yeah that's everything they try to do without him. GT is basically DBZ movie quality writing stretched out over an entire series, complete with the nostalgiafag defenders that never grew out of their "dragon ball is supposed to be BADASS!" phase.
>>
>>495641646
honestly as much as Toriyama flipflopped, that was his strength as a writer. He would have a certain scenario or twist happen, leave it on a cliffhanger, and then have an entire week to sit on it and mull it over and get feedback and then at the last minute write the next chapter based on vibes as to if things go as expected or if a new spanner gets thrown in the works.
GT arcs were seemingly written like 6 eps at a time, and the super manga is monthly which is basically the same as having to commit to 3-4 chapters in a row
>>
>>495560456
Which artist?
>>
>>495641292
Even against Freeza, the longest continuous fight in Z, there's a sense of escalation and dread that comes with each new turn in the battle. There are moments where you think the heroes might have turned things around, but only for Freeza to show he's still holding back more strength and has been toying with everyone like a bored cat with trapped rats. It only turns around completely with the climax of Goku going Super Saiyan.

Cell on the other hand mixed in that sense of escalation with cunning and trickery to keep getting stronger, building up as a threat rather than revealing that he's even more dangerous than assumed. Even making Goku give up only for Gohan to be the one to step up adds to a sense of something new happening that keeps things moving forward.

Buu was constant new gimmicks and tricks to his fights, but that also allowed variety in how the fights played out, and importantly had moments to breathe and let things rev up a bit before taking it to the next level. The twists and turns in the fight might be wacky at times, but they also help sell just how much things have escalated. Against Buu you could have a dude turned into candy and still dominate a fight with ease.

>>495641714
GT was allergic to letting anyone other than Goku be allowed to accomplish much of note, and even the rare instances it remembers to take the Plot Allegra it's the bare minimum effort or effectively pointless.
>>
Finally took rial's voice off my cac and gave her voice 3 (Rachel Robinson), it's a sexy womanly voice...
>>
>>495557021
>>495557553
The funny part about BT is that it CAN be technical and there IS a meta but neither the casuals or the wannabe-pro LARPers actually know what it is.
There's this huge group of tryhards who fall for the "canon strength" agenda, without realizing that the actual pros know Perfect Form Cell and Android 17 clear SSJ4 shit.
Similar to Smash and the group of people who aren't quite casual but still think pro play is nothing but Fox mirrors on FD. I bet this retard is one of them: >>495557552
>>
>>495641714
>>495641292
>>495640934
This is exactly why Baby is the actual fight that's remembered the best out of GT, even with all its flaws. It's done way better than Super 17 and the Syn/Omega Shenron fights, there are twists and turns to it that escalate things and at least try to push it forward.
>>
The ending of the Goku Black arc will forever leave me confused

The anime ending, Future Trunks's timeline is gone entirely so they send him off to another timeline where Black didn't come and ruin everything but there's already another Mai and Trunks living there meaning even with Bulma alive now, Mai and Trunks would effectively have to be hermits in that world never interacting with their counterparts, this is effectively isolation and self exile but they meet it with faith and smiles.

In the manga, Whis goes to this timeline himself to warn the Beerus of that timeline to erase Zamasu so so the black that becomes him doesn't ever get to travel to future trunks's timeline to ruin it effectively saving Future Trunks's timeline but not Beerus as he's still fated to die via Shin's death to Future Babibi so when Future Trunks and Future Mai return there it will be like Black never happened.

That's at least my understanding of it which makes me wonder, why is the Toei version so needlessly cruel to Future Trunks while the manga gave him a much happier ending?
>>
>>495641770
Vegeta's story mode should be about as long as Goku's, his fights are less important than Goku's, but he doesn't have less of them number-wise. Also, cosidering they didn't even bother with the icy stage, I'd say it's very unlikely Broly's story mode fight is a thing.
>>
>>495634503
Same
>>
>>495642668
>meaning even with Bulma alive now, Mai and Trunks would effectively have to be hermits in that world never interacting with their counterparts, this is effectively isolation and self exile
That's entitely contradictory to what's said in the series.
>>
>>495642668
> Mai and Trunks would effectively have to be hermits in that world never interacting with their counterparts, this is effectively isolation and self exile but they meet it with faith and smiles.
Why would they never have to interact? The DB universe is very clearly not one where you can't meet your past self or time and space will tear itself apart, nor is it ever implied that they have a single scruple about time travelers interfering with the lives of others. It'd be a bit awkward, but even that "other" Trunks already has time travel experience to smooth things over a bit. Mai even explicitly states that she wants to live alongside the people she fought with so long. There's clearly not an expectation that they'll just not make contact.
It's a weird, awkward and, frankly, unnecessarily convoluted story beat, and there are certainly depressing points (namely, that an entire universe is done and dusted and those comrades in question did all die including Yajirobe), but I don't think it's quite as horrible a fate for the couple and their cat as you conceive.
>>
>>495642668
>Mai and Trunks would effectively have to be hermits in that world never interacting with their counterparts
That was never stated
>>
>>495642357
The fact that the meta and canon strength are different is an actual design flaw. The game should feel like an authentic Dragon Ball simulator.
>>
>>495642905
>>495643151
>>495643183
>>495643183
Oh, that makes me happier then, this is what I get for listening to Scotty's bullshit for years on end.
>>
>>495642668
from the perspective of trunks and mai, there's no real difference between going to a world where their nakama never died, and using the dragonballs to undo everything goku black did along with erasing everyone else's memories.
In both cases when you meet them again, you're just strangers
Whatever they do get up to is pure speculation, but I like to imagine they got new haircuts and outfits, and live as travellers, going from settlement to settlement and lending a hand wherever they can
>>
>>495642668
>>495642905
>>495643151
How confusing is it for our heroes in that timelime to maintain separate relationships with 2 essentially identical people? I guess this is how twins work now that I think about it
>>
>>495643481
I don't know what's Scotty, but try not to interact with toyorats in general, they're very disingenuous.
>>
File: 1723558995571736.jpg (13 KB, 250x196)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
I cant wait to play S Zero i just think some of the choreography for the ultimates and supers is a bit worse than Raging blast 2's. Like Broly's rush move and ultimate. Maybe its just me but i feel like Gigantic hammer or whattever it was called looks way cooler than what he has in S Zero. It looks like a brutal pursuit that ends with the iconic head grab and gut punch. And Gigantic Meteor? I liked that when it hit in Raging blast you could see the opponent struggling against the first blast in futility before broly adds more power to it, engulfing the opponent. I find that to be more interesting than them just getting hit with a blast. I dunno maybe I'm trippin, what do you guys think about the general super/ult choreography?
>>
>>495643538
>using the dragonballs to undo everything goku black did
Come to think of it Super Shenlong probably could've just restored his timeline without Zamasu
>>
>>495643481
yeah, plus the fact that whis told other whis what the go is also gives a certain buffer regarding the time travel taboo. zeno is a mostly hands-off demiurge and whis is literally the only person in a position to dob them in.
>>
>>495643674
that would require going to u6 to gather the other half of the SDB's, which you apparently need an angel cube to do
>>
>>495643582
I think he might have meant the engineer of the USS Enterprise, a ship canonically known as one of the worst offenders of time travel misconduct. in no small part to its cavalier captain, Kirk.
>>
>>495640314
It makes sense for a decorated squad leader to have different armor
>>
>>495643779
Do the SDBs only exist for like 2 Hakaishins when they agree to it? How do you even use them without essentially going on a multiversal crime spree like Zamasu
>>
>>495643816
as far as I understand, he wasn't formally decorated, he was just accomplished. like even though he had power bordering on that of a noble, he still was only afforded the respect of a competent grunt by saiyan society
>>
>>495643803
The only time travel episode I remember is the one where Kirk saving some SJW lady made Nazis win the WWII.
>>
>>495643876
We've yet to get an explanation for WHY the super dragon balls only spread off to U6 and U7 after being used. We know they were created by 'the dragon god zalama', and so have nothing to do with the gods of destruction or their supreme kai counterparts. and that's about it.
The only real hint we have is that Namekians came from an unspecified third universe. A prevalent fanon is that that's one of the universes Zeno deleted, and that there is a reason the two universes namekians can be found in are also the two universes saiyans can be found in, but even that doesn't give you much to go on
>>
>>495644218
Knowing Toriyama, he probably never came up with an explanation for any of that and we will never actually know.
>>
>>495644154
Sounds about right.
>>
>>495644218
>>495644342
>implying namekians don't come from the demon realm, given Daima
>>
>>495644665
...fuck that would be perfect, I'm mad now because it won't be true
>>
>>495644342
I want to believe he at least had an inkling, but even if he didn't, when you include the tidbits if
>the saiyan god yamoshi got recorded in the namekian book of legends
>namekians learned to make dragon balls by shaving off material from the SDB
>U6 and U7 are 'twin universes'
that's enough dot points for whoever gets the rights to string together a retcon that more or less makes sense of it all just by inserting some connection between saiyans and Zalama, even if its just that after dying, Yamoshi became friends with Zalama in the otherworld
>>
Personally my biggest disappointment with S0 is the voice acting. It's been almost 20 years since the previous PS2 installments I grew up with and I understand that there's nothing the devs can do about this, but a lot of the VAs are dead or retired and the replacements are pretty uniformly worse, and some of the ones still around have also gotten noticeably worse, like Horikawa and Wakamoto.
Horikawa can still be ok when he does chronologically current stuff, but hearing his old chain smoker voice in the Saiyan Saga is jarring and just not nearly as compelling. Wakamoto seems to be very unmotivated these days and seemingly forgot what his Cell actually sounds like; his Perfect Form sounds monstrous like Imperfect all the time, and there's virtually none of the energy from Z left.
One that hurts me a lot is Recoome because he was always uniquely memorable to me specifically because of his voice acting, especially in Budokai, ARAYOTTO and such.
Some are still going impressively strong though, like Nakao, and #17 also somehow sounds virtually the same as Z to me, all this time later. I never watched Kai or engaged with most of the games in that timeframe to get used to it, and it isn't so much of an issue in Super.
>>
Just thinking about how Sagas could've been a gem of a game if it was about kid Goku rather than adult Goku
>>
>>495646061
This but Kakarot
>>
>>495644798
>>the saiyan god yamoshi got recorded in the namekian book of legends
and the Namekians never brought it up in the months that they lived on Earth
>>
>>495644798
Maybe Saiyans also come from this third universe, rather than coincidentally existing in two universes independently? The series currently suggests a "many worlds interpretation" logic for that but that's already handled by the timeline system in Dragon Ball, which is completely different from the actual immanent Multiverse, and it's also weird since everything seems to be more or less intelligently designed by the Kaioshin. It would make a lot more sense if U6 and 7 actually in large part derive from the same source, which could also explain how Beerus and Champa can be brothers
>>
>>495646596
there's a leg to the theory that all of the twin universes were each the same universe that then got split up
>>
>>495630517
His entire character is basically legally distinct Ultra Ego.

https://youtu.be/m9qeUPA3amA
>>
>>495646084
That too
>>
File: Buutenks.jpg (114 KB, 1280x720)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>495645829
Buu's VA is so underrated, he sounds perfectly fine just like in the Z days, and distinct enough for all his forms.
>>
>>495647598
I feel like for every other genre than fighters, kid Goku's adventure are the best setting. With Super being the worst.
>>
>>495647547
>3:16
>Bejiita no waza da...!
KEK
>>
>>495647720
The sudden personality shift with Buutenks was amazing in the anime, Budokai suffers by reusing base Super Buu's deranged voice clips for his standard actions
>>
>>495645829
Wakamoto is pretty much retiring now. He doesn't even voice Vega/M. Bison in Street Fighter anymore.
>>
>>495648401
With Wakamoto I wish they would just reuse older recordings... but that would require recognising and bringing up the issue, which is probably better not done in the actual corporate environment.
>>
>>495647816
I think we could afford having 1 OG-focused fighting game in the franchise as well
>>
File: 1717587113140428.png (2.74 MB, 1024x1024)
2.74 MB
2.74 MB PNG
>>495647547
>they actually took panels of Vegeta vs Granolah for combo strings
lmao they want to adapt this so badly
Can't blame them, it's basically a fucked up and chaotic counterpart of UI, basically "evil UI Vegeta", perfect DLC bait
>>
>>495632238
Either Chi-Chi or Pilaf. Those were my niggas
>>
File: 20240923_063735.png (512 KB, 2472x2360)
512 KB
512 KB PNG
>>
>>495649141
>it turns out no one likes him
I guess that explains why they usually avoid adapting the promotional manga's content beyond a few nods here or there.
>>
Are there any pieces of background lore elaborating on Z/Super Souls in Xenoverse the same way we have on transpheres in Breakers?
>>
>>495648401
He still voice Johnny from Guilty gear but i do agree he is not longer at his peak
>>
>>495650234
Chi-Chis supers were so fast, decent damage too
Hope some other character has the same feel
>>
>>495615523
It's really fucked up how they opted for another Videl considering many even Z era characters they're missing.
>>
File: GBgif26.gif (1.46 MB, 1280x720)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB GIF
>>495604660
>Actually nah, given I saw what that shit would look like in theory from a quick view of a Roblox game that's emulating S0 I know damn well that the moment you turn your eyes away you are getting sandwiched by a fucking mean struggle

Given that I played this as a guilty pleasure on the on and off until the servers suddenly dissappeared a few days ago. Getting 2v1'd and fighting like hell to survive is ridiculously fun if you can pull it off or come close to it. Just makes me want what that anon is suggesting more, but Zenkai Battle Royale was more a 2v2 game rather than a battle royale type game, it did have a 4 man free for all, but I've never really seen any gameplay of it being used online.
>>
>>495585039
he's right, like Shintani wasn't a bad choice for broly or anyway for one movie, but you can't base a game about DB as a whole around his style. Whoever suit decided to do that is likely the reason of all the bad things about how DB is handled imho, cause it's 100% a "people liked this, this one time in this specific context, now we do this forever" decision
>>
File: 1530317903604.jpg (275 KB, 1304x1628)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
I just realized that the controlled Super Saiyan Kale in SP0 is actually just her regular Super Saiyan form she gets early in the tournament and not the Controlled Berserk form she uses against Goku.
>>
>>495653489
Most of the Movie characters look great since they didn't use this aesthetic. Turles especially. Kid Goku and the rest of the small characters look like absolute dogshit.
>>
File: 1726488867265041.png (961 KB, 1280x720)
961 KB
961 KB PNG
>>495589997
wouldn't be something they didn't already do before
>>
>>495653724
Of course, games call that second form "SS2"
>>
some years ago i remember seeing a fan animation of dragon ball that show a fictional dragon ball game that was kind of like raging blast and one point the show the roster, does anyone have it?
>>
>>495654613
Obviously not this but maybe an earlier version of it?

https://youtu.be/z-8-ElPPNeo
>>
>>495638324
ok your just a retard then.
>>
>>495656514
Sorry, dodn't mean to insult your pronouns.
>>
>your
>>
>dodn't
>>
Some of y'all need to get smoked
If I see your face in Sparking Zero's ranked mode, it's on sight
>>
What did Broly do in his first movie that was any more evil than Vegeta or Raditz? Why am I supposed to believe he's psychologically special(not "special" before you make that joke)?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (146 KB, 1280x720)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>495649141
>>495647547
>>495630517
I still think we should have gotten Vegeta Black over this. XV has been a thing for almost 10 years now and the few what-if scenarios we have aren't even as interesting as the ones in Tenkaichi games. Mira, Towa, and then later Fu have just been turning characters purple. This whole Supervillain 2 thing is just turning villains...less purple. We get new attacks now so that's a plus at least, but it's basically just the same thing we've been dealing with since Infinite History but with extra steps.

A total missed opportunity to not add something that wouldn't be too contrived, isn't something Heroes has already done, and would have definitely made the fans go wild and set a good precedent for future DLCs (and the third game if it's even still a possibility) going forward.
>>
>>495662290
Tangentially related, I always thought Nappa wasn't very evil by DB standards. He's showing caring about Vegeta and Raditz, his first thought when hearing about the Dragon Balls is to use them to revive Raditz rather than anything selfish, he's kind of timid around Vegeta who has to bully him into actually proceeding with the mission. In all of his general traits and mannerisms he seems to me to actually be in the "sympathetic" batch of villains, all things considered, and seems like he would have been more redeemable than Tenshinhan, Piccolo or Vegeta.
Broly really seems to just be a sort of stereotypical default Saiyan, like what Koyama was going for with Tullece but from a less civilised angle.
>>
>>495662290
Broly actively enjoys doing evil stuff
The only other comparable villain is Kid Buu
Both are wild cards who destroyed a planet just for fun and don't really have a reason for their actions
Well, I guess Broly does see Goku as a threat that needs to be eliminated but that doesn't explain all the other evil stuff he did while laughing about it and calling himself a devil
>>
>>495662912
>Broly actively enjoys doing evil stuff
Half the current heroes did at one point. You really have to consider it in the context of DB. How is he any worse than Piccolo for example?
>>
>>495662801
Villainous Tenshinhan shows much bigger degree of caring for a friend than Nappa does. Nappa's not as rotten as Vegeta or Piccolo, but let's not get ahead of ourselves with calling him sympathetic.
>>
>>495663372
It's probably more fitting to call him human in characterization. I think similarly about pretty much everyone on Namek, including Ginyu and Zarbon and such. But Nappa seems like the one where I could've most easily imagined things going differently with him.
>>
>>495663006
>Tien
Misguided by his master and aside from crushing Yamcha's leg he wasn't that bad
>Piccolo
Carrying on the will of his evil father and didn't actually do much if any evil aside from swallowing Kami
>Vegeta
Hard to defend...
>Majin Buu
Babidi taught him wrong on purpose
>>
>>495653724
they skip Kale SS2 and Caulifla SS1 to give Cabba two forms yikes
>>
>>495663754
>Carrying on the will of his evil father
Let's not downplay it, he is literally his father with all his memories and same identity. The Goku experience just put him on a different trajectory, but it's the same consciousness that established Piccolo Day.
>>
File: 1532580475706.jpg (362 KB, 699x919)
362 KB
362 KB JPG
>>495663821
Holy fucking CHAD
>>
>>495663754
>>495663935
Also, let's not forget that Majunior nuked Papaya Island undoubtedly killing gorillions of civilians.
>>
>>495663935
Demon King Piccolo immediately jumped to action, caused the death of Krillin and killed Shenron
Meanwhile Piccolo quietly trained until the 23rd Budokai to take revenge on Goku
That shows a fundamental difference, if they were really of the same mind Piccolo would have caused a lot more suffering before the 23rd Budokai and during it too

>>495664119
Was that during his battle against Goku? I don't remember it
>>
>>495664224
The change in Piccolo is because he had a clear superior in Goku, and he knew he had to surpass him before he could do anything. That spirit of competition and restraint changed him during the 5 year timeskip and then training Gohan for a year had another huge impact. Even then, he didn't truly admit to himself that he isn't the Piccolo Daimao of old anymore until he went to fuse with Kami.
>Was that during his battle against Goku?
Yes, I'm referring to this attack. This is also after he had threatened to blow up the tournament audience multiple times, forcing Goku to intercept his attacks. He was very much still a terrorist at that point in time.
>>
>>495664602
Oh, that attack
I assumed there weren't many casualties because people evacuated
>This is also after he had threatened to blow up the tournament audience multiple times, forcing Goku to intercept his attacks.
Just like how Vegeta killed Namekians, this is bad but there was purpose behind. Not just evil for the sake of it or for fun
>Even then, he didn't truly admit to himself that he isn't the Piccolo Daimao of old anymore until he went to fuse with Kami.
Piccolo between the timeskip and his sacrifice felt like he was all bark and no bite, surely he did want to defeat Goku but I don't think he'd then have started a reign of terror
After the sacrifice he was already redeemed, fusing with Kami just made him wiser
>>
>>495665097
>I assumed there weren't many casualties because people evacuated
They left the tournament grounds but the explosion visibly engulfed the whole island, which is quite urbanized. It's not dwelled on much but certainly the entire island didn't evacuate within the like 2 minutes it took to charge that attack in-universe.
>but I don't think he'd then have started a reign of terror
He wouldn't, but he claims he would have before he leaves to meet Kami. He angrily declares he is Piccolo Daimao and that all this is just an obstacle for him to conquer the world again, which Krillin immediately calls out as bullshit, but still. It's supposed to be clear that he conceives of himself as the same person(and he is; there isn't a separate Piccolo Daimao in hell or anything) until the fusion.
>>
>>495660572
why wait? let's hop on xv2 and throw hands
>>
File: 1530031588422.gif (154 KB, 330x330)
154 KB
154 KB GIF
I won't lie, Goku eating a Dragon Ball and nearly choking on it, and everyone being befuddled by his actions is pretty funny.
I can't help but respect the fact he just goes for it.
>>
>>495671250
SZ players are terrified of a game that actually requires skill.
>>
>>495671250
I'd teach you a lesson on that game too if I had it

>>495671593
I waited years for a complete edition that includes all the DLCs, but I guess that's no longer a thing Bandai does
>>
>>495650889
I wonder if he still voices Johnny more so he can have a comedic role, because I do hear he tends to prefer those, but he's typecasted as a serious villain.
>>
File: Much better in the manga.png (1.51 MB, 799x1025)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB PNG
>14 days, 3 hours and 26 minutes before Sparking! ZERO releases
Goku's story mode is where I'll start, assuming you unlock pic related by beating it
>>
>>495648525
They might still be using old recordings o. The English side, so they might have some of Wakomoto’s old recordings too.
I think Vegeta might still have his Budokai 1 Drop Dead line.
>>
>>495676829
Americans are better about archiving. With the Japs I fully expect them to have deleted the uncompressed audio after releasing the original game, that's why they literally rerecorded everything for Kai
>>
>>495650863
No, they’re just passive effects so they aren’t really focused on from a lore perspective.
>>
>>495645829
I had a dream about old King Piccolo last night. The back of his head was absurdly large. Like that image of a wojak where his brain is his chair but not quite as absurd. I also had a dream that Golden Boy (the anime) had hundreds and hundreds of episodes. I have not watched Golden Boy.
>>
>>495663754
And like Vegeta, Broly was expected by his father to just be a weapon. He literally was the “do as I say” figure some mischaracterize Goku as, refusing to take responsibility for his son even after the was warned by his minion and attempting to abandon him.
>>
>>495678296
I think even the people who watched golden boy wish they didn't because of how shit the later parts of the manga are. Hell no one even reads the sequel that came out back in 2015 you can't even find scans of it.
>>
>>495676529
that's actually exactly what I'm doing except Vegeta for Cabba.
>>
>>495678936
Compare Z Broly to DBS Broly. Both suffer similar circumstances
Hell, DBS Broly likely was aware his father was an abusive and manipulative asshole yet he still cared for him and was enraged to the point of going SS for the first time ever when he died
Meanwhile Z Broly enjoyed killing his own father in a gruesome way
>>
>>495643351
The game will go for cool factor first over actual power level representation. SS2 Cell games Gohan will likely get good tools because he has this cool factor going on for him, even though by DBS standards he's a chump.
>>
>>495650764
who are you even quoting
>>
>>495681571
Some people were speculating that they'd skip the U5 tournament because of missing characters and the stage
I still think Goku with fight Hit and Vegeta will fight Cabba
>>
>>495682905
>even though by DBS standars he's [headcanon]
Beast is a total SS2 recolor and it's top tier again
>>
>>495682982
Everyone, unfortunately.
>>
>>495636476
>nobody is mad about it
I am, they are directly noted to be the only saiyans with a concept of family and bloodline so Vegeta's mom should matter as much as his dad, AKA enough to get a cameo and name.
>>
>>495683369
They also outright skipped the arc in the trailer.
>>
>>495639813
>what was so bad about what minus did?
Nothing, people just like repeating complaints they saw elsewhere.
>>
>>495632238
They'll need to come up with new characters because no way in hell people will spend money for all of these whos when they only care for Super 17 and Pikkon
>>
>>495684685
NEW
>>
>>495684532
Schizo.
>>
>>495684394
If Queen Vegeta ever makes an appearance she'd immediately become top 4 most lewded DB girl after Bulma, 18 and Videl
Men are sluts for royalty
>>
>>495644218
>We've yet to get an explanation for WHY the super dragon balls only spread off to U6 and U7 after being used.
Given that Namekians so far are only found in U6 and U7, there's probably a connection there
>>
>>495676529
DB Legends has a better Kale model than Sparking Zero.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.