[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: THE HOPE.jpg (90 KB, 1280x720)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
The Hope Of The Multiverse Edition

>DRAGON BALL: Sparking! ZERO https://youtu.be/qOkd6pXHtYY
>Dragon Ball Superdivers Announced! https://youtu.be/8YNyrd9MD0w
>Dragon Ball Project: Multi Announced! https://youtu.be/d6bowq2uQM0

>Useful links:
https://rentry.org/dft79

XV2 news:
>STP medals are now available for purchase (fuck Bandai)
>The 2nd Festival of Universes is underway

SDBH News:
>MM6 has launched
>Majin Ozotto is dead
>SDBH SEC card campaign
>UR cards based on each SDBH story arc
>4 SEC cards based on OG, Z, GT, and Super
>3 cards will be compatible with Superdivers

>SDBH Database
https://www.carddass.com/dbh/sdbh_mm/cardlist/

DBSDV news:
>You can have a team of up to 8 characters (7 cards and an avatar)
>3 card types: Impact, Rush, and Boost
>CAA/TAA have been renamed as Action Skills
>If you collect all 7 dragon balls in-game and summon Shenron, you'll pull an guaranteed Super Rare card
>Avatars can also be Namekians or Fridges
>Avatars can also equip accessories and level up a skill tree
>If you max out your SDBH avatar's level and transfer them over to Superdivers, you can unlock default SDBH avatar skins for your Superdivers avatar

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV21
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both Xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

Kakarot:
>Season 3 of DLC has been datamined to be Daima (Part I and Part II)

DB The Breakers:
>Season 6 released on June 26th
>Survivors: CAC, Bulma, Oolong, The Farmer, Chichi, King Furry, Yajirobe, Baba, Dende, King Kai, Gogeta, Cheelai, Lemo, Future Mai, Puar, Jaco, Bra, Launch (Good and Bad)
>Raiders: Cell, Frieza, Buu, Vegeta, Ginyu Force, Broly, Goku Black/Zamasu, Baby Vegeta

>XV Booru: Upload drawfaggotry here
http://xenoverse.booru.org/

Rest in Peace, Akira Toriyama
Thank you

LAST TIME ON /dbg/: >>495684685
>>
Reminder to headpat all Gokus
>>
Arale > (x)
it's that simple. When the DBOG DLC drops, I'll make the strongest characters from GT, Super, the movies, and Daima kneel before her.
>>
>>495846223
>1/4 of air
wouldn't that be bad for training?
>>
>>495846667
What about the REAL strongest, Godzilla?
>>
>>495846675
Maybe, but it could make you desperate enough to power up and break the barrier to achieve Super Saiyan out of pure survival instinct and the fear of running out of oxygen
>>
File: 1531669076491.png (121 KB, 246x232)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
>>495846667
>Arale
Finally a foe worthy of fighting Broly.
>>
Last dragon ball game I played was xenoverse 1

Nothing hits the same as infinite world
>>
>>495846785
Hm. Well. She would need to use her Ultra form...
>>
>>495846890
Play Shin Budokai 2
>>
No fighting this time, instead talk about how cute Bulma is
>>
>>495846667
>he doesn't know about Teapot Majin
>>
File: FdSSafwWAAMecTH.jpg (1.09 MB, 3840x3840)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
Where the FUCK is my SH DLC leaks?!
>>
>>495846246
>If you count Kefla as the 5th, yes
Why? Frost, Cabba, Hit, Caulifla and Kale already make a full team
>>
File: kissu 1.jpg (100 KB, 1024x693)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>
File: Roku.webm (2.93 MB, 1076x502)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB WEBM
Is it true that Goku is getting a NOTSS4 by absorbing something demon realm related or was that just a rumor?

I hope it's true, but at the same time, I'm sick of recolors. I'd rather the form be overdesigned fanfic shit like pic related
>>
sex with kefla
>>
>>495847934
This but Goku.
>>
>>495847812
I hope it has pointy ears
>>
>>495847812
It's just guesswork / fan ideas / wishlist.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (761 KB, 736x606)
761 KB
761 KB PNG
>>495847812
It was leaked, we even got Toriyama's design for SS4 Goku (Mini)
>>
>>495848507
>pointy ears
I kneel
>>
File: 1727205454803678.png (728 KB, 1069x1019)
728 KB
728 KB PNG
Is there a reason Legends doesn't have most of the ToP characters in the game by now? They can use literal whos who've never been in the game but more than half the ToP are missing, They are prime Hero and Extremem Unit baits
>>
File: 17(7).jpg (17 KB, 236x303)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
I love Lapis
>>
>>495846456
Currently confirmed costumes we know are coming back from BT3 (Ignoring character defaults. Also I'm basing this of their defaults in BT3 because some of them have different defaults now):
>Early Goku: "Kaio" symbol Gi, Non-weighted Turtle Gi.
>Mid Goku: Yardrat Outfit, Battle Damaged Namek Gi
>End Goku: Saiyan Armor
>Scouter Vegeta: Early Namek and Late Namek Armors
>Kid Gohan: Saiyan Saga without headband and Namek Saga Armor
>Teen Gohan: Saiyan Armor
>Adult Gohan: Great Saiyaman without headwear (Turns into Bandana variant when transforming)
>Piccolo: Weighted Clothing
>Piccolo (Fused with Kami): Weighted Clothing
>Krillin: Saiyan Saga Gi (New default), Namek Armor and Cell Saga Gi (Old default)
>Yamcha: Saiyan Saga haircut (New default), Cell Saga haircut (Old default) and OG Series Bandit Outfit
>Tien: Green Gi (Old default) and Shirtless Gi
>Chiaotzu: Saiyan Saga outfit (New default)
>Roshi: OG Series/DBZ outfit (Old default) and Jackie Chun
>Sword Trunks: Without his jacket
>Videl: 1st appearance with pigtails
>Bardock: OVA Classic Armor (Old default)
>Nappa: Without Armor
>Recoome: Battle Damaged
>Android 18: Late Cell Saga outfit and Majin Buu Saga outfit
>Frieza Force Soldier: Alternate design from the Bardock special

Currently missing outfits:
>Early Goku: "Go" Kanji Gi that Mid Goku wears (He wears it in Tree of Might and Lord Slug)
>Mid Goku: Symbol-less Gi
>End Goku: End of Z Gi
>Teen Goku: Classic Outfit (Since his default is now based on DBS Broly) and Original Blue Gi.
>Scouter Vegeta: Original Anime Colors
>Kid Gohan: Saiyan Saga with headband
>Teen Gohan: Bojack Movie Gi
>Krillin: Majin Buu Saga outfit
>Chiaotzu: 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai outfit (Old default)
>Videl: "Fight" T-Shirt
>Roshi: World's Strongest Movie Outfit
>Bardock: Battle Damaged
>King Cold: His old design since he's now based on DBS Broly
>Android 17 (Z): GT Trenchcoat
>Broly (Z): Second Movie Outfit
>>
File: 1724022117174657.jpg (1.32 MB, 1920x1080)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB JPG
>>
>>495849424
Completely new costumes that we know of:
>Mid Goku: Saiyan Armor (Used to be End Goku only)
>Goku Super: Turtle Gi with no belt, RoF Whis Gi, Super Gi with Power Pole (Ultimate Edition Bonus)
>UI Goku: Turtle Gi with no belt
>Early Vegeta: Armor with white boots
>End Vegeta: Saiyan Armor
>Vegeta Super: RoF Whis Gi
>Teen Gohan: Demon Gi with Cape
>Adult Gohan: ToP/Super Gi and DBS Tracksuit
>Ultimate Gohan: DBS Tracksuit
>Krillin: Turtle Gi with hair
>Tien: Cell Games outfit and Rof/Super Outfit (New default)
>Roshi: Rof/Super Outfit (New Default) and Green Hawaiian Shirt
>DBS Trunks: Capsule Corp Green Sweater
>Bardock DB Minus/Super Battle Armor (New Default)
>Android 18: DBS Tracksuit
>Toppo: Battle Damaged
Ignoring some battle damaged variants for Goku and Vegeta (and a couple others) for the sake of brevity

Every costume prediction I had before is in already, so...Suggest any ideas for potential costumes for DLC (or maybe somehow missing from the store) if you want to but keep it reasonable. I want Postman Piccolo as much as the next guy but let's be real.
>>
Piccolo dick
>>
>>495848207
s-sex Goku Kefla???
>>
>>495849126
Same reason why we don't see anymore OC stories and characters like Young Nappa and that Goku/Bardock thing despite the story literally opening up all kinds of possibilities.

The game is centered around the PvP since that's literally all that matters to the majority of the fanbase. No sense in making new models, animations, voice lines and so on when a bunch of retards will pay money for Frieza-Saga Super Saiyan Goku #11 with like one single new animation all because he's temporarily OP in PvP
>>
>>495850743
Sad but i guess it makes sense
>>
File: Powerful_Character.png (591 KB, 890x756)
591 KB
591 KB PNG
I have to say it: trying to understand any of the terms Powerscalers throw around feels like listening to a toddler attempt to explain quantum physics. They keep throwing around big numbers and high concepts with little to no comprehension of what they actually are ("an octillion times the speed of light", "infinite speed because they crossed a realm infinitely big", "low-multiversal level destruction"), especially when such things are easily contradicted constantly within any actual narrative.
>>
>>495853183
>Cabe
>>
>>495853183
The Six Powerful Characters...
>>
>>495853183
Cabe can beat SSJ4 Gogeta
>>
>>495852323
It sucks too, because literally every single character in the franchise can just...show up randomly. That's the story. You can do all kinds of shit with that. Like make a story where Future Gohan and kid Future Trunks fight a version of the androids together and F. Gohan gets Super Saiyan 2 after Trunks dies - and you could have him and a version of SS2 DBS Trunks fight a powered up SPC Cell. That could literally be a duo unit. And that's just two what-ifs off the top of my head.

If they took the premise of the game seriously, it'd unironically be up there in terms of top DB games. And we'd basically have a second DBHeroes. We wouldn't even need Heroes content in the game because they could make their own. Same for Xenoverse.
>>
>>495853183
cabe, my hero...
>>
>>495853183
>especially when such things are easily contradicted constantly within any actual narrative.
This is always the biggest problem with "power scaling" in general. The "greatest" feats never fully match the scale of what comes before or after them. It's a constant problem in Dragon Ball to begin with, but it becomes all the worse with number cultists insisting upon them as the only valid things about any character in their efforts to simplify everything to literal elementary school math.
>>
>>495853183
Cope, one Goku (GT) destroyed a Universe in base, DBS Goku does not have a feat of that magnitude, not even in UI
>>
>>495850743
>No sense in making new models, animations, voice lines and so on when a bunch of retards will pay money for Frieza-Saga Super Saiyan Goku #11 with like one single new animation all because he's temporarily OP in PvP
Clearly what the devs need to do is make these literal who characters Meta relevant like the jobbers from Turtles Squad
>>
File: stronger than an ant.png (119 KB, 391x457)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
>>495854701
No, fuck you, and fuck all Powerscaling retards. Let's ex-fucking-strapolate from your statement, bitchass.

Ledgic forced Goku to take their fight seriously, meaning he's multiple times stronger than "universal level" as you claim. Luud was able to take a hit from Goku's Kamehameha, meaning Luud has physical resistance beyond "universal level". Pan was able to damage Luud enough that she helps Goku break it, meaning Pan is capable of dimensional destruction as well; Pan is "universal level". Giru survives constant physical abuse from Pan, Giru is "universal level." Trunks, Pan, and Goku in base were able to put an end to General Rildo, meaning all three are close to "universal level" in base.

Trunks needed to go Super Saiyan to lift some bricks; he wasn't able to handle such a thing without transforming. Are those bricks beyond "universal level" too? They needed MORE effort to destroy than a whole universe.
>>
>>495856162
didn't read
SSJ4 solos
>>
>>495856162
What a retarded fucking argument, member this? this laser is vehicle level AT BEST
>>
the powerscalers are falling for the Trunks fallacy - just because a space is bigger doesn't mean it's harder to destroy. frankly, i think toei space and time is incredibly fragile given someone of lssj broly's caliber being able to distort it. planets are also very clearly very weak in toei contintuity per the arlia episode. therefore, galaxy level in the manga > universe level in toei
>>
>>495856476
>>495856532
You're proving my fucking point. Powerscaling retards like you have a grasp on what you're talking about comparable to a toddler's grasp on quantum physics. You can recite terms if repeated to you, you might even be able to give a vocabulary definition of some, but you have no ability to comprehend them.
>>
>>495857021
>i think toei space and time is incredibly fragile given someone of lssj broly's caliber being able to distort it
Are you really lowballing DBZ Movie Goku? He has better speed feats in the Cooler movie than both DBS versions of UI Goku in the ToP
>>495857279
What a load of horseshit just to say nothing, one character has superior feats while in base compared to the other in his strongest form, that's enough to determine who's the strongest between the two of them
>>
File: Buu vs bullets.jpg (83 KB, 600x463)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
These bullets can penetrate Buu's flesh; universal scale power.
>>
>>495857472
Then answer my fucking question, are the BRICKS stronger than a whole universe or not? You deflected like a little bitch.
>>
>>495857764
I don't know why are you using GT Trunks to scale GT Goku, he's by far the weakest amongst the Saiyans in GT
>>
>>495857891
All it takes is reading, I know it's hard, but I outlined the various statements clearly that draws you to why the comparison is being made. Yes or no: "universal level" bricks?
>>
>>495857891
That would be Gohan followed by Pan.
Goten, Bulla and Trunks are mid tiers.
>>
>>495858081
Trunks has a universe busting level feat in GT? Don't think so, your argument does not hold up
>>495858140
Wrong, Gohan is actually the strongest because he never stopped training
>>
GTfag doesn't actually care about power scaling, he only wants to "prove" that Super is weaker because he gets triggered by the idea of SSJ4 being weaker than the recolors.
>>
>>495858248
Read with your eyes:

If Trunks is COMPARABLE to Goku in base, given that he, Goku, and Pan were able to kill General Rildo (stronger than Buu) together, and Trunks NEEDED to go Super Saiyan to handle a literal pile of bricks, while BASE Goku can "destroy a universe by powering up," are the bricks "universal level" or not?
>>
GThan is weak, his training was clearly SHIT, Superhan stomps him and all of GT easily.
>>
File: bnb.png (3.86 MB, 1924x1040)
3.86 MB
3.86 MB PNG
>>495858292
>YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT POWER SCALING!
Hmmmm, I wonder why DBS bitches only use passive agressive comments like fucking women while avoiding the opportunity of providing some evidence to back up their claims, weird...Is almost like you guys are wrong
>>495858593
>If Trunks is COMPARABLE to Goku in base, given that he, Goku, and Pan were able to kill General Rildo (stronger than Buu) together, and Trunks NEEDED to go Super Saiyan to handle a literal pile of bricks, while BASE Goku can "destroy a universe by powering up," are the bricks "universal level" or not?
Easy to explain, Goku put 99% of the energy required to kill Rildo, Pan and Trunks were just showing off, same as Krillin in the Bio-Broly movie, or what? Do you really think Krillin did something to Bio-Broly in that movie?
>>
Base Vegeta (manga) = SSJ4 Goku (Shadow Dragons)
>>
File: Sissyhan.png (412 KB, 640x360)
412 KB
412 KB PNG
>>495858787
>GThan is weak, his training was clearly SHIT, Superhan stomps him and all of GT easily.
>Meanwhile "Super"han in reality
Getting one shot by a Frieza with a power level of 1.5 Million (literally Namek tier) and almost fading out trying to turn into Super Saiyan just to call daddy to save him
>>
>>495858867
>Easy to explain, Goku put 99% of the energy required to kill Rildo,
Now THIS is cope. Pan can already damage Rildo on her own, even with a suckerpunch. Trunks is stronger than her, and never shown to be that far behind base Goku in early GT.
>>
>>495859090
>Literal fanfiction to seethe about Frieza who'd also one shot all of GT at once
>>
>>495859090
>RoF Gohan
>the Gohan that didn't train
nigger he was clearly talking about BEASThan
>>
>>495859090
>GT han almost jobbed to Dilldo and had to be saved by Frauduub
>>
>>495858292
>because he gets triggered by the idea of SSJ4 being weaker than the recolors.
He should be happy that SSJ4 is weaker than Super's base forms then
>>
File: WIbgtmw.jpg (107 KB, 1074x784)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>495859241
>Trunks is stronger than her
Source?
>and never shown to be that far behind base Goku in early GT
Source?
>Y-You're coping!
Pffffft, pathetic.
>>495859315
>Literal fanfiction to seethe about Frieza who'd also one shot all of GT at once
Didn't happen, the Gohan from GT one shotted Final Form Frieza (Which is 100 times stronger than the First Form Frieza who one shotted DBS Sissyhan in RoF) in his continuity, because Fusion Reborn happened in GT
>>
File: BEASThan.png (684 KB, 644x362)
684 KB
684 KB PNG
>>495859090
You've played yourself you retard.
>>
>>495858867
So why are Pan and Trunks even in GT if they're that weak, exactly?
>>
>>495859090
>>495859580
Now THIS is cope. First form Frieza is stronger than Kamicollo in the movie. That puts him above Imperfect Cell at ABSOLUTE minimum.
>>
Gohanchads, get his ass. We are not taking this shit from him.
>>
File: RealPowerScaling.png (1.19 MB, 1170x1119)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
>>495859792
Trunks is the tech guy and the voice of reason, Pan was making a tantrum and sneaked on the Space-Ship leaving Goten behind. They're sidelined almost inmediately when the Baby Arc began.
>>495859987
>First form Frieza is stronger than Kamicollo in the movie
>Same First Form Frieza that said that his Power Level was 1.5 Million (Namek Tier) after training
>Piccolo struggled against Ginyu in Tagoma's body and Shisami in the movie, both jobbers of the highest caliber
???, pathetic, DBS Characters are weak as hell
>>
>>495860153
Ginyu (Tagoma) in the DBS anime*, fixed that
>>
Reminder that he'll be the strongest character in SZ.
>>
>>495860153
>Same First Form Frieza that said that his Power Level was 1.5 Million (Namek Tier) after training
And surpassed it.
>>
>>495860517
>After training
Retard, you can't read
>>
File: TheBEAST.jpg (42 KB, 300x300)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
We took shit from the Blackfags for far too long to listen to your WEAK rambling. Gohan solos.
>>
>>495860590
You are taking his ESTIMATE and thinking that's the limit he reached. It isn't. Just as you say Goku did 99% of the work killing Rildo, Frieza got stronger than anyone on Earth at the time.
>>
File: 100 quintillion.jpg (51 KB, 600x450)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
Reminder that this was Final Form Frieza's PL in RoF.
>>
SSJ4 Note
>>
>>495860943
>MUH ESTIMATES
You're helpless, my deluded friend
>Frieza says 1.5 Mill like it is something impressive
>Piccolo jobs to Namek Saga fodder
>First Form Frieza with a PL of 1.5 Million one shots Gohan
>Goku jobs to a fucking laser and SSB gets vaporized by a Planet Level explosion (Saiyan Saga power output)
You can't make this shit up, DBS characters are weak as hell
>>
>>495846456
Damn the anime looked horrible most of the time
>>
>>495857472
Jesus you powerscalers are some fucking retards.
>>
File: GohanBeastSBC.png (1.97 MB, 1280x720)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB PNG
>>495859090
>>495859580
Leave and never come back.
>>
>>495861506
See >>495860981
>>
>>495861506
SSB Vegeta*
>>
>>495860153
Gt trunks is as strong as gt goku. Cope powerscaling retard.
>>
Okay but for real, bets on Beasthan's Special Beam Cannon being the strongest Ultimate in SZ in terms of raw damage? He's a DLC character after all.
>>
>>495861506
Gohan solos. That's all you need to understand, weakling
>>
>>495861676
>The original 100 quintillion reference was by Frieza's voice actor Ryusei Nakao which was merely a joke. I'll post up the reference for background information:
By the way, how high do you suppose Freeza’s battle power has gotten now?
"He’s a nice guy, so maybe 100 quintillion?"
Note: Nakao is making a pun on Freeza being a “nice guy” (ナイスガイ; naisu gai) and his battle power being a “hundred quintillion” (垓; gai).
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/flying-postman-press-april-2015-ryusei-nakao/
What now DBSfag? Still going to cope? Final Form Frieza was 3 times stronger than in Namek, literally Semi-Perfect Cell tier
>>495861710
Cope bitch, you have no source on that headcanon while I'm using a CANONICAL piece of media to shit on your power scaling fagottry with Supershit, DBS characters are weak as fuck
>>
File: Cabba.png (2.17 MB, 2160x1157)
2.17 MB
2.17 MB PNG
GT fag's worst nightmare
>>
>>495860153
I love that autistic wiki so much
>>
>>495861934
It's either that, Gamma 2's Kamikaze move, or the Spirit Bombs.
>>
>>495862136
>Autistic
It's literally just discord troons playing the 'I'm the moderator here!' card for every page, if they were autistic, each ability would be described in details on the page itself instead of having general keywords.
>>
>>495862102
Cope, gt trunks is canonicaly as strong as gt goku.
>>
>>495862425
>COPE COPE COPE, AAAAIIIIIEEEEE STOP GIVING FACTS I'M GOING INSANEEEEE!
Pfffft, pathetic.
>>
You're very inconsistent. On one hand you'll take something at face value as true, while on the other you go through all these mental gymnastics to prove one thing is better.

God Goku is stronger than SS3 Vegito, Saiyan Beyond God Goku is equal to that, RoF Final Form Frieza is equal to him, but you keep spamming the same thing that got proven wrong in the movie. Meanwhile GT Trunks has to be a million times weaker than GT Goku just because.
>>
>>495862543
Its a fact gt trunks is as strong as gt goku and the bricks he couldn't hold are universal power tier. Cope powerscaling retard.
>>
File: Uni4 Kuru.jpg (33 KB, 620x830)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
The worst part about the franchise not caring about DBS is the fact that I'll never see him again
>>
If there was a Z!Broly rewrite, some of the major pieces:
>Gohan and Broly have a conversation at some point. Gohan knows that he *is* a Saiyan but doesn't quite understand what that means, and Vegeta is less than approachable on the topic.
>Broly has never met a Saiyan save for his father before. He cannot answer Gohan, but starts to talk about what he knows; combat. Not quite enough to spoil his father's plans but hinting at it.
>Gohan brings up how his potential exceeds his father's, and that he needs to fight for his planet in the coming days. Broly has only known a nomadic life and can't really empathize with Gohan's concern, until he mentions that his family is on it.
>Gohan at some point expresses that he doesn't really have a life outside of fighting, to which Broly essentially tells him to suck it up, Abridged Android 16 style. It is important to foreshadow this; Broly has accepted the role of weapon that he's been given, no matter the cost to his sanity.
>Paragus' time on-screen more or less unchanged, he's honestly well depicted as being unable and unwilling to address his son as a father rather than as an owner.
>During the fight, Broly specifically tells Gohan that he's a waste of his potential, and a Saiyan that needs to be told to use his power is a waste of blood. Goku refutes this by saying that Gohan is one of the bravest people he knows, reassuring his son that he'll make "a great scholar" someday.
>Gohan possibly can outrun Broly for a time but is incapable of harming him. He spent this entire arc training for speed over raw power, and that should be put to the test.
>Any advantage gained over Broly is done through technique. Blinding him with Solar Flare, evading him using Instant Transmission, etc.
>The battle MUST end with the Father-Son Kamehameha. Broly looks at this attack and only remembers the father that betrayed him, that sat idly by as he attacked. In this moment...only more rage.
I'm rushing this, probably wrong in many places.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HQludktETE
Finally someone uploads gameplay of the characters that matter. Roshi's head looks weirdly big. Mafuba hurts you but doesn't leave you at 1hp.
>>
BEASThan SOLOS GT (Gay Tour)
Cope
>>
gohan blanco became a real thing...
toriyama-sama's final masterpiece...
>>
GThan
>Ugly nerd
>Doesn't call people retarded anymore
>Trained wrong (got weaker, can't Ultimate)
>Needs to be saved by Majuub (biggest jobber)
>Lets his daughter dress like a slut, probably WEAKER than her
>Literally too WEAK for Goku to care about
>>
>>495862996
Why not.
>>
>>495863025
Probably looks better in an outfit that covers more than a tank top
wonder how much damage you take from your own mafuba exactly
>>
Honestly I wouldn't mind a What-If scenario where Gohan Beast is the one to take down Omega Shenron, but we won't get anything like that until the DLC sadly. Hell we might not even get that, someone might have to make it.
>>
>>495863672
It'd also be important that Broly show a minor consequence of his upbringing before he outright chimps out.
>I'm sorry, I shouldn't get attached. I don't stay around people for long.
>I don't even remember any faces.
>You look...
>Broly! Stop pestering our guest!
>...Yes, father.
Something like that.
>>
Again, true and correct power scaling, I checked with the most correct sources and used an ouiji board to contact Toriyama AND Torishima:

SS4 Goku < Super Vegito =< SFPS 4 Goku < Omega Shenron < SSG Goku < SSB Goku < SS4 Gogeta =< SSB KKx20 Goku = SSBE Vegeta < UI Omen Goku < FPSS Broly =< BEAST Gohan =< UI Goku < Gogeta Blue =< Beerus < Superman < Godzilla
>>
So Geekdom has legit sources this time right? He managed to leak the two Majin Buu things last month
>>
File: 1719338620875879.gif (865 KB, 500x464)
865 KB
865 KB GIF
>>495863560
The other daughter dresses like a slut too
>>
My xenoverse oc outscales and could vore them all and get really fat from doing so.
>>
>>495865307
GT Vegeta is so whipped he gets ignored in the games unless he's Super Saiyan 4
It's kinda sad really
Also Bra is NINE YEARS OLD and dressed like that
>>
>>495865556
>Also Bra is NINE YEARS OLD and dressed like that
Which is ultra based
>>
can we get a super saiyan pan what-if, please?
>>
File: D43kjHsWAAAJ7V3.png (574 KB, 720x540)
574 KB
574 KB PNG
>>495862856
>You're very inconsistent. On one hand you'll take something at face value as true, while on the other you go through all these mental gymnastics to prove one thing is better.
You're actually doing that, but ok
>God Goku is stronger than SS3 Vegito
"SS3" Vegito doesn't exist in canon, retard and the basis for this argument was Goku's comments after his match with Beerus, but Goku has no way to tell how strong Beerus is because he couldn't feel God Ki in that moment, retarded fuck making shit on the spot
>Saiyan Beyond God Goku is equal to that
Saiyan Beyond God was never a thing in the first place, it got retconned inmediately because the idea was trash
> RoF Final Form Frieza is equal to him
Semi-Perfect Cell tier at best, he said that his Power Level was 1.5 Million, literally a x3 jump from his Namek power level, meaning that Android Saga Super Vegeta could shit on him effortlessly
>but you keep spamming the same thing that got proven wrong in the movie
Never got proven wrong, retard, again with shit out of your ass with no source
>Meanwhile GT Trunks has to be a million times weaker than GT Goku just because.
Because of what it was shown in GT? Pan had a far showing in base than Trunks in SSJ during GT, both of them far below Base Goku from the Black Star Dragon Ball arc, Plus GT follows a continuity with characters that are much stronger than what Super follows, stop being dishonest and retarded on purpose
>>
The thing with Power scaling is if they treated it seriously Goku would be an unkillable God due to how much they've broken the system.
You shouldn't take Super, GT, or even Z super seriously, it should be fun to think about at best.
Toei don't care.
Toriyama 100% didn't care or forgot.
Characters just get stronger in a vague sense.
>>
Stepping into the insane jungle of XV2. Is there anything I need to know about playing a Namekian? I was considering a Freezoid, but frankly I think they'd look stupid in clothes 99% of the time so it feels like I'd be missing a layer of the custom character experience (tm).
>>
File: BEASTglare.jpg (104 KB, 1280x720)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
I told you to leave, you retard.
>>
File: 1589596470021.png (703 KB, 646x1116)
703 KB
703 KB PNG
>>495866423
Cry more Namek tier fodder
>>
>>495866393
My point the whole fucking time. Power scaling is bullshit.
>>
>>495866414
namekians have a lot more health than other people and they can regenerate! They also have some stretchy moves they share with buus. They also deal less damage, and they don't have as many fun transformations as saiyans.
>>
>>495866393
>>495866602
>Power level is bullshit because it doesn't align with my headcanon!
Why are you guys so butthurt about the GT counterparts being stronger than the canonical DBS ones? At the end of the day power scaling does not matter, amirite fellas?
>>
>Gay Tranny still at it
All you do is make GTfags look like salty losers
>>
>>495866393
>The thing with Power scaling is if they treated it seriously Goku would be an unkillable God due to how much they've broken the system.
No, he wouldn't, the others that are a danger to him are just stronger.
>>
>>495846456
You know looking back on it, maybe we should’ve been more hopeful for Movies making it in the base game than we were. They weren’t afraid to take stuff from the movies like SSJ3 Goku’s whole moveset.
>>
>>495866825
Salty about what? winning? Keep waiting for yet another recolor for your shitty series, that way you can do a Rainbow Pride Parade without shame Supersis!
>>
File: bhfz.jpg (47 KB, 686x386)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
Silence, and go back to /a/ where your ilk belong.
>>
>>495866414
Namekians are very strong. A common tactic is to not invest any points into basic attacks because they deal a great amount of damage already, letting you invest more into special damage and resource attributes. They have two good hard knockdown strings too so you can land a lot of strong supers/ultimates by spamming them and playing close to the ground.
>>
>>495867196
Gohan El Forma de Jobber Blanco (Weaker than Mecha Frieza)
>>
My team is
Goku(mini)
Goku(GT)
Kid Goku
Goten
You will have to face the wrath of multiple goku smalls
>>
File: PSYCHOhan.jpg (483 KB, 3840x2160)
483 KB
483 KB JPG
Oh that DID strike a nerve. Still can't handle being called out? You keep coming here when you get laughed out of there. But you belong there. Return to your garbage heap of a home.
>>
File: IMG_20240826_051809.jpg (187 KB, 1080x1286)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
This damn frieza fight in Burst Limit is kicking my ass
>>
>>495867282
>>
>>495867847
>>
>>495865881
I'm going recreate the what if fight from BT3 where Pan fights Baby in S0's custom mode, but instead of just getting angry she'll turn into a "Super Saiyan" (indicated by an aura swap and bootsted stats.)
>>
>>495867282
My team is
>SS Goku Mid
>SS Goku Late
>SS Goku Super
>SS Goku GT
>SS Goten
Waiting for DLC3 to replace SS Goten for SS Goku Mini
>>
>>495868069
might as well post the full set.
>>
>>495868087
Based
>>
>>495847812
Why do you chuds want SSJ4 again so bad. I want something fucking new not another reuse of another form.
>>
>>495868371
I want ultra great apestinct devil goku
>>
Goku will transform into a cute woman with big bohobas in daima.
>>
File: payso79erL1s318tio2.jpg (128 KB, 924x1080)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>495868896
nice
>>
>>495863926
>wonder how much damage you take from your own mafuba exactly
Looks like it did 18642 damage to Android 16 and Roshi took 7000. I don't know if the dagame 16 took includes the whole combo or just the Mafuba.
>>
I want a waku waku battletard wife...
>>
Hopefully, Sparking Zero and Daima lure YoungJiji out of hiding. He deleted all his social media ages ago.
>>
>>495869303
Are you sure about that? You'll have to cook for her. Constantly.
>>
File: 1699031960929473.png (2.3 MB, 1080x1858)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB PNG
Guys like Roshi exchanging blows with a Goku who could one-shot SS3 Gotenks is retarded but so is Pan punching the shit out of a guy stronger than Buu so welcome this meme. Fight retarded non-canon scaling with retarded non-canon scaling, I guess.
>>
File: cute retard.jpg (80 KB, 752x1062)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>495869303
Here you go
>>
>>495869938
Please don't trigger the GT powerlevel jackass again, that's swallowing up way too much of these threads spamming his nonsense.
>>
>>495869761
As if that isn't my dream??
>>
>>495870360
How well can you cook?
>>
I like how in the memes they call him "Base Cabba" as if Base was his name
>>
>>495870421
I enjoy what I eat, I don't normally get to cook for other people...
>>
File: Spoiler Image (46 KB, 178x365)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>495870175
>>
Could Turtle (Z) beat Turtle (Super)?
>>
>>495871346
I will dine on turtle soup if you don't shut your trap
>>
>>495870643
Zoomers on twitter do that with a lot of characters
>>
>>495849126
Anon, not even Heroes or fucking Dokkan has everyone from the ToP.
>>
>I'm base, and this... This is my Cabba state Gogeta Super saiyan 4(tm)
>>
>>495867282
My Team:
>Fused Zamasu
>UI Goku
>Beast Gohan
>Baby
>Jeice
>>
ALL YOUR CABBA ARE BELONG TO US
>>
Gogeta Saiyapeople fourth cannot defeat First Cabba
>>
>>495849126
>>495871865
the majority of ToP characters were fodder that got knocked out off-screen.
>>
>>495871346
no. power levels in Super are relative. Super Turtle is more powerful by virtue of his proximity to Blue Goku. you see the same thing in the ToP when characters like Roshi, Krillin, and 17 are able to stay relevant.
>>
>>495873045
But I want the Jobber that jobbed to the biggest Jobber version TienJobhan
>>
So Daima is in fact getting a English dub. Goku Mini sounds like he might be voice by Natalie but I'm sure. Apparently the first 3 episodes will be in cinemas from Nov 10-12. Video here.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/news/dragon-ball-daima---official-world-premiere-english-dub-trailer/vi-AA1r7QAF?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=a904974008464fe199874b49ebab8af0&ei=81
>>
>>495872961
>First Cabba
That's the form he unlocked in his debut, the one from the memes is Cabbe (Cero)
>>
>>495873636
What if Gogeta SSJ5 Vs Cabbe Calvo??
>>
>>495873347
It's confirmed Goku's voiced by Nadolny again
>>
I almost cried in public thinking about a version of Broly who sees the Father-Son Kamehameha and for a moment fully appreciates that he isn't inhuman(for lack of a better word) and there's no one for him to go back to. No planet, no people. Just every day of his hollow life hitting him at once. It probably wouldn't happen quite yet, more a late-stage Majin Vegeta moment.
>>
>Finally get both Brolys with the same VA unlike Fighterz
>But now OG Goku and GT Goku will have a different voice than Mini Goku
The english dub just can't win.
>>
>>495874023
I shall be the one to give Z broly a family to love...
>>
>>495874445
GT is still Colleen?
>>
>>495874680
yes
>>
>>495866917
ss3 always uses his wrath of the dragon move set though.
>>
Am i the only one who thinks ss4 looks like dogshit? Even as a kid i thought it looked bad, gogeta is the best one but he's still not great looking, and ss4 vegeta and goku look horrible i can understand why toriyama didn't like it.
>>
>>495846667
Based
>>
>>495875095
when did toriyama say he didn't like it?
>>
>>495865556
Hot
>>
>>495874445
Dubniggers BTFO
>>
File: 20240924221653_1.jpg (284 KB, 1920x1080)
284 KB
284 KB JPG
This is what S0 is missing
>>
Post Buufus
>>
File: 1727184536961911.png (520 KB, 807x933)
520 KB
520 KB PNG
If they were defused by daimagic, they would have only one earring each
>>
Majin Buu (Cabba absorbed)
>>
File: sz.jpg (307 KB, 842x662)
307 KB
307 KB JPG
>>495846456
We're getting Gohan Blanco but not Vegeta Ego and Freezer Negro?
>>
>>495874445
I get they wanted Nadonly to be a surprise, but it's still so stupid that they kept Clickenbeard on for the other Kid Gokus. They probably felt bad for her or something I guess
>>
>>495874445
the dub has been a lost cause since they recast a bunch of roles for Kai. i respect the fuck outta Johnny though cause you can tell he's thrashing his throat trying to distinguish Z Broly from Super Broly.
>>
>>495874445
Mini Goku doesn't even have an english voice in SZ until the third DLC drops kek
>>
>>495877791
Super: Super Hero dlc pack will look something like this. I’m almost certain now.
>>
>>495877791
feels good being a Standard CHAD who doesn't give a fuck about Super Flop or Daipa.
>>
Broly is low multiversal level!!!!
>his ki blast just makes a big explosion in the sky instead of wiping out the entire galaxy (despite him being enraged and not in control of himself
I love powerscaling! It's a science!
>>
we have king kong
we have wukong
we have tarzan the ape man
we have planet of the apes
it's time for a detective saiyan
it's time for Curious George
>>
>>495874445
If that isn't a microcosm of this un-unified franchise, I don't know what is.
>>
>>495878141
Pan isn't in
>>
i'm kinda pissed they brought Stephanie back for something that's all but guaranteed to flop, cause now they'll offset blame onto her, and it could hurt her odds of reprising the role again in future games.
>>
>>495877791
Manga characters will never will be a thing in video games since it's a copyright problem with Shueisha , but a loophole is they can get away with manga moves like with Black and Vegeta having one manga move in their move set and that's about it. I guess it's part of the fall out with dragon ball rights dispute going on right now.
>>
>>495875095
I'd definitely agree it's overrated. I can understand liking the concept of the Oozaru being relevant again(hence Ikari) but I just don't see anything to like in them. I don't share the same disgust with the form you do though.
>>
>>495878595
Do you hate Toriyama or something?
>>
>>
>>495879015
horrifying
>>
>>495879015
boys, cancel this lizard
wearing saiyanface, disgraceful
>>
>>495879063
And racist
>>
>>495863560
>Gohan points at himself with his thumb
>Goku doesn't let him fight to prevent him from jobbing
MY HERO
>>
I think I'd have sex with Vegeta if given the chance.
>>
>>495880028
Oolong...
>>
>>495863025
Dis Yajirobe use punches for his combo strings in 3? I remember him always using his sword. Also they changed his sword energy cut super for a dropkick that works like Dodoria's headbutt
>>
>>495880167
Yuck a /dbs/ migrant.
>>
>>495879910
>lets pan come along so she'd job instead
KEK
>>
>>495880763
She didn't do the thumb anon, Gohan cursed himself
>>
>>495879015
>hmmmmmm I'm just..... Monkeying around monkey.
>>
File: Jiren kneels.webm (2.28 MB, 960x532)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB WEBM
>>495879910
The bravey, of that man... My Hero...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjZu9Kl6W-0
The lyrics don't fit Broly thematically that well, but I like to imagine him to this.
>>
>>495880561
I don’t think so
>>
Geekdom is claiming Tiffany is coming back too
>>
>>495880561
>they ditched his overpowered unblockable getsuga tensho
grim. I guess Yajirobe is only S tier and not SSS tier this time around
>>
File: hop.gif (449 KB, 312x480)
449 KB
449 KB GIF
Is she the most breedable saiyan?
>>
>>495882776
No, factually, Goku is, having two kids
>>
>>495883616
A four way tie between Goku, Vegeta, King Vegeta, and Bardock.
They need to have a Saiyan with three kids to break the tie
>>
>>495882776
No, that would be my xenoverse oc
>>
>>495884095
prove it
start birthing more monkeys right now
>>
>>495884151
call Goten, Trunks, and Kid Gohan with the mullet over and she will
>>
File: BEASTgan.gif (3.95 MB, 1300x907)
3.95 MB
3.95 MB GIF
Release SH leaks right now faggots.
>>
>>495884820
You didn't hear it from me but...
files in the game indicate Gohan will be in the SH DLC
>>
>>495878969
i was getting there. then he died like an asshole, and now i have to pretend he was God's gift to shonen for 6-12 months.
>>
Soon... SOON...
>>
SOOOON
>>
loliconbros... we're losing to Yajirobe...
>>
>>495886591
>>495886387
Demon King Piccolo?!
BIO-MAN!???
Are these voice acted?
>>
>>495887005
I dunno, they did say custom mode WASN'T voice acted, so I'm not sure what "speaker" implies.
>>
File: Biomen.jpg (47 KB, 854x480)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>495887005
we are Bio-Men
>>
>>495886387
>>495886591
I doubt all those characters are going to have models. "Speaker" is a weird term but I think it's characters you can mention, or make them speak off-camera
>>
>>495886387
Only heavy hitters in that list that needs to be playerable are Pikkon and Demon King Piccolo. anything on Tao Pai Pai?
>>
i've been a DBZ fan since i was a kid but i didn't realize till recently that King Piccolo's English voice was like proto-Vegeta. i never knew he lost the regal twang when Piccolo Junior was born. that's a cool detail.
>>
>>495887313
Even if they don't have models, the fact that the devs know all of these characters does have some sort of implications for the future.
>>
>>
File: HTCFP.png (570 KB, 842x417)
570 KB
570 KB PNG
I like how the time chamber looks during max power.
>>
You know I find it it strange that Shin who is an important character in the Buu arc wasn’t at the Buu character show case and didn’t make the base roster cut. Also, with GT for what ever reason skipped Super 17 and forgot to add Nova Shenron which all was in the previous buddokai games and don’t get me started on how shafted original dragon ball has gotten..it feels like they rushed it.
>>
>>495873187
Is Turtle (Super) stronger than Roshi (OG) at this point?
>>
>>495887495
I doubt that Bikal who never throws a punch in the anime and appears for a single panel and gets eliminated offscreen in the manga is on any list of potential DLC candidates.
>>
>>495888504
Bro shin ain't all that important. Super 17 and tao missing is much stranger though since both of them were in the first game but 17 might be the header for a gt based dlc.
>>
>>495888628
To be fair, Tarble was playable in RB2, and he did NOTHING in his own special.
>>
>>495888504
>it feels like they rushed it
182 characters at launch
>>
>>495888848
Which is mostly transformations btw.
>>
>>495878230
This is not just powerscaling, this is Koyama statement.
>>
>>495888628
She's in lesbians with Kakunsa who's in the game already. If we get anyone else from universe 2 I'd rather have the Yardrat but besides him she's the most appealing by design alone, it's not like making up a moveset for a bird-lady would be hard.
>>
>>495888584
not even joking? he might be. DBS Krillin and Roshi could definitely kill Full Power Final Form Z Freeza.
>>
>>495889445
I'd like to imagine he unironically does know some "martial arts" given he has lived with Muten Roshi for who knows how many decades. Just seems unavoidable, he probably beats a grizzly bear in a fight at least
>>
File: 1727108192449071.jpg (268 KB, 960x540)
268 KB
268 KB JPG
>>495888504
i have qualms with the game, like the appearance of beams, the spinning cam beam struggles, and the lack of 2v2 game modes like Tenkaichi Tag Team had 15 years ago–but i don't think you can say the game is rushed on account of the roster. 182 characters and only having cut a little over 30 characters is pretty crazy. i hate Super Hero and Daima, but we'll probably have a 200 character roster at the end of S1. i can't really fault them for cutting Shin, Zangya, King Piccolo, Super 17, Fasha, and a bunch of Great Apes.
>>
>>495888770
big true. Super 17 and King Piccolo will probably be the flagship characters of their respective passes (GT and OG), if only because Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta is base roster.
>>
>>495889786
>the lack of 2v2 game modes like Tenkaichi Tag Team had 15 years ago
2v2 is not something you throw in casually, if you have it the etire game has to be centered around it. I'm glad it's 1v1 instead.
>>
>>495889708
The DBZ anime both gives him a PL of 0.001 and later have him slap around some dudes hitting on Krillin's filler GF.
>>
>>495889083
So just like the rest of the series? Atleast complain that the sim mode or some other game modes aren't there, it's pretty much tenkaichi 1 when it comes to modes. Just story, pvp and tournament with the addition of custom battle, atleast from what they've shown anyway. As a side note i wish one of these games did a proper cell games and not just use it as a survival mode version of the world tournament, like actually have the player put together a team of 5 to fight a super buffed up version of cell.
>>
>>495863025
>roshi also does the naruto run
>>
>>495865280
what's kinda funny is it's impossible for him to ever prove if stuff he said that didn't happen was also from a legit source and they just got cancelled or shelved due to executive fiat
>>
I think that Xenoverse has done a bit of damage to Nuova Shenron as a standalone character because everyone. Because now it's either both or none; Also crazy how many people forget that Eis wasn't playable on any mainline DB game before XV1 DLC Pack 2.
>>
>>495890243
>if you have it the etire game has to be centered around it
what a retarded post lol
>>
>>495866414
Turn Giant is kinda weak and it really doesn't last long at all unless you build around stamina regen
also they have a thing where they regen while down to critical health so you can get a lot of mileage out of that if you max out your HP stat
>>
>>495887005
>>495887313
yeah, 'speaker' is just the name that gets assigned to the text box when it comes up in the custom scenario. from what I heard 99% of lines aren't voice acted, but they do have characters making grunts and noises to express different emotions
>>
>>495890737
what's really funny is nobody remembers that his golden form is a transformation
>>
what spoilers are in daima goku's moveset that even filming the names of his moves on the character select screen was forbidden at the demonstration
>>
File: 9376287.png (134 KB, 741x453)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
>>495891531
Eis is also supposed to have one but his is even more obscure.
>>
>>495891817
>doesn't even change color, just gets dipped in Vaseline
the staff were really phoning it in with that one
>>
>>495890848
Deny it all you want, 1v1 fighters and 2v2 fighters are different genres. When they try to cram it in as an afterthought you get something like Ninja Storm Revolution, and subsequent entries dropped it for a reason.
>>
>>495891673
They don’t want you to see he’s got two Kamehamehas and a generic rush
>>
>>495891673
Super Wukong Fist
>>
>>495891673
He summon Shinfor one move and he never makes it into the game as an actual character.
>>
>>495892254
KEK
>>
I love gogeta's dumb guy smile when he guards
>>
>>495891673
Daimahameha
>>
>>495894256
>>
>>495894436
>I'm your prom date you ugly sack of shit
>>
File: yajGYQ7medW4AATu-4.jfif.jpg (414 KB, 2048x2175)
414 KB
414 KB JPG
All Hail Yajirobe
>>
File: Note.png (375 KB, 632x1365)
375 KB
375 KB PNG
>>495846456
Note is pure!
>>
>>495894527
>show up everyone at the prom with a super powerful warrior
>but also with 2 dudes instead of a woman
Not sure if thats a win or loss

>These fingers tasty!
>>
>>495867815
>smash
Gine, half-breed vigour
>marry
21, genetically superior children
>kiss
Videl, love her but she's already got a man
>ignore
That green thing
>>
>>495886387
>>495886591
DLCs are going to be WILD
Imagine spending $10 on something like this:
>Bio-Broly
>Bio-Broly (giant)
>Bio-Man
>Paragus
>3 other characters from that list
>>
>>495895029
Look tasty*
>tfw the raid says you failed
>>
File: BioWarriors[1].png (2.56 MB, 1800x1384)
2.56 MB
2.56 MB PNG
>>495895228
the world is not ready for Bio-Warrior DLC
>>
I just had a sudden schizophrenic thought regarding the discussion about Namekians we had a couple threads ago
>>495644218
>>495644665
It occurs to me that the Namekians are the only people in the entire multiverse to have a language of their own mutually unintelligible with others. Literally everyone in the multiverse can talk to each other flawlessly, otherwise only gods have a separate language but they never use it, but Namekian exists. This would be unreasonable unless it is actually the language of Demons or something like this.
Toriyama never considered this and none of the writers will ever care to address this
>>
>>495897228
How would the be implemented, none of them have names, but they're all different shapes so none of them could be skins of each other like Frieza Soldier.
>>
i havent watched DBZ in about 15 or so years, so i've forgotten most of everything after frieza arc
is kai worth watching or should i rewatch Z?
also should i watch super and GT and what movies should i watch
>>
>>495897558
Imagine they do something silly like making them assists for Baron Jaguar, basically a shittier Babidi.
>>
>>495889786
These also seem entirely like characters they could drop for free with the big dlc packs. None of them were ever know for fancy moves too.

Even the absolutely crappiest of anime arena fighters get free characters these days.
>>
>>495898070
im trying to watch everything i can before sparking zero comes out because it is the first game i am very excited about in awhwile. i could definitely finish everything by the time sparking zero is out if i watch Kai but probably not if i watch z
>>
>>495891673
The spoiler is they got the original kid Goku voice actor back for the English dub.
>>
Why is GTku a shitskin?
His friends are all white except Uub
>>
>>495898516
So even the majority of people playing with original audio are being held back for the sake of dubfaggots?
>>
File: 2tg2t9.jpg (75 KB, 500x562)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>495898516
Chris Sabat is seething rn
>>
>>495898516
Daima Goku is Japanese-only on launch and therefore the current build.
>>
I can’t wait to see the kind of what ifs that come out of Japan
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iEBsU105gAg
>>
>>495898070
>is kai worth watching or should i rewatch Z?
Z is what you watch if you want to experience better voice acting and music placement, Kai is what you watch if you have less free time/less pacience for really slow pacing, since it's faster, though Kai had odd pacing issues.

>also should i watch super and GT and what movies should i watch
For Z movies, most of them are in their own continuity so watch whatever you like. Most recommended ones are World's Strongest, Broly the Legendary Super Saiyan, and Fusion Reborn.

DBS is slightly more recommended over GT since it's the current brand, though skip the first 30 episodes or so and watch Battle of Gods and Resurrection F, since the first 30 episodes are mostly very shitty recaps of the movies.

Although you could watch episodes 16, 17 and 18 since they are a bridge between Battle of Gods and Resurrection F.

If you're watching DBS until the end, I would also recommend skipping most recruitment episodes for ToP, only one I remember being worth a damn was Freeza's recruitment (93 and 94), but it's been a long time since I watched those and maybe there's something worth it there.

After ToP watch DBS Broly (Not the same Broly as Z Broly, he's canon to DBS), and DBS Super Hero.

Just keep in mind that DBS has highs but a lot of lows, Goku in particular can be really annoying at times.

For GT, watch if you watch but just keep in mind that while its pacing is better than Z and DBS, the actual battles are all bad and nobody besides Goku is allowed to do anything.

>>495898428
You have 17 days to watch it until SZ's release. You might as well consider reading Z's manga if you feel pressed on time, but if you're worried about finishing it on time but don't wanna read the manga, then Kai may be the way to go, though Z can still be an option if you have a guide to skip filles (Though even then a bunch of episodes drag on forever).
>>
>>495888504
Its kind of weird that they made a model for him and he's not playable but to be honest, nobody was chomping at the bit to play as him anyway. He doesnt really do anything cool in the series and he wasn't all that interesting of a playable character in the games he actually was in. With some of the characterd that didn't make the cut like Tao, Super 17, Pikkon and Nuova, they all actually had fights in the series beyond just shooting a few ki blasts and getting squished by fat buu, and they had cool and flashy moves. Shin just kinda sucks cheeks and now they have Zamasu they can use as a playable Kai. The only thing I think would have been funny about Shin being playable would just to see what kind of lines Beerus and Zamasu would have had fighting him.
>>
>>495899380
Is Paragus a pimp here? There's so much focus on his dick.
>>
File: 1457965465014.jpg (12 KB, 480x640)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>495899380
>2:40
>Dick slap
>>
>>495899657
>The only thing I think would have been funny about Shin being playable would just to see what kind of lines Beerus and Zamasu would have had fighting him
That's how we may find out about many planned DLC charactrs, by people datamining voicelines to use against them
>>
>>495899876
>>495900028
I think he did a remake of it too
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o0t6deit2D4
>>
>>
>>495900464
Is this that bowling one?
>>
>>495900612
yes
>>
>>495899380
>Everyone pushing Paragus towards the space pod to defeat him.
I feel it's funnier to not know what the logic behind this is.

>>495900175
Oh nice.
>>495900612
Yes.

https://youtu.be/uwXfM0aXh3k?t=269
>>
>>495900906
Yeah not knowing what they’re saying certainly adds something to it
>>
So Funi basically admitted their new Kid Goku / Kid Gohan voice was awful shit and nobody would watch Daima with it.

KEK
>>
File: 1690366882738.jpg (111 KB, 559x488)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>495900175
>3:48
>The hill Broly punches Vegeta onto floating around and stopping when Broly punches him
>5:08
>Paragus dick slaps Vegeta onto the same hill and it creates a second, smaller crater
>>
>>495901519
The man is truly a master of his craft
>>
I can’t believe Goku cheats at bowling by distracting his opponents with Bulma’s nudes
>>
>>495902058
I can't believe Goku and Gohan got banned for life
>>
File: CHUCKLEccolo.gif (109 KB, 480x276)
109 KB
109 KB GIF
>>495900175
>7:04
>Trunks floating in space
>7:54
>Broly saves the day by destroying the comet.
>8:18
>Paragus accepts his death and gets inside the pod
>8:47
>Broly throws the space pod away and hits Trunks
I know what I'll be binge watching once I have free time.

>>495901659
Yeah, there is a weird story here with surprisingly good joke setups, even if I can't understand most of what's going on.
>>
>>495902503
The bowling 3 parter and Paragus gives Vegeta laxatives are pretty good too
>>
>>495846456
How's the multiplayer for Sparking Zero
1 vs 1 or will there be 2 vs 2 or even 3 vs 3
>>
>>495902330
They were using performance enhancing drugs, they should’ve seen it coming
>>
>>495902058
ynr Goku called his own wife an ugly hag to the supreme kai
>>
>>495903396
>oh no you don't want my wife, my wife is uh...wrinkly and saggy, yeah. You want Vegeta's wife instead
Bre'er rabbit move
>>
>>495903686
Why is Goku so smart? Vegeta could never manage such a clever deception.
>>
>>495904000
Checked
>>
>>495900906
I really only want to know why Trunks can just phase out of reality
>>
>>495904859
it seems to be a running gag because in the bowling video there's multiple points where his ball just noclips out of existence
>>
File: 1551945877251.gif (902 KB, 568x320)
902 KB
902 KB GIF
>>495904859
>>
>>495905380
GIWTWM
>>
>>495905112
Yeah he does it in a lot of the videos.
>>
>>495905784
The boy, the girl or the parasite inside the girl?
>>
>>495906059
Uhh
>>
What's the guess for S7 raider in Breakers? I'm hoping for King Piccolo. Start with Tambourine at Lv2, when he dies/kills enough people old King Piccolo comes for Lv3. Only way to get to Lv4 (young King Piccolo) is to wish for it from Shenlong, and to aide this King Piccolo swallows any dragonballs he collects meaning survivors can't get it.
Survivor skins could be Kid Goku and Master Roshi. Kid Goku could have an active of Janken Fist where he rushes and then pokes the raider in the eyes for minor damage, Roshi could have max power kamehameha that works like a rechargeable Vegeta's Gloves.
>>
>>495886914
this is a tragedy
>>
>>495906889
That'd be cool but I bet they do that for Omega Shenron first, having to swallow all 7 balls to evolve into his super ball gulper form.
But outside of Eis and Nova Shenron none of the others are all that memorable
>>
>>495911343
I doubt they're doing much more GT content. Baby and SSJ4 are the most memorable aspects, and we got them (along with Pan and Bulla) already.
>>
File: CHADhan Super Saiyan 2.png (1.05 MB, 1312x739)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
CringeBEARDfaggots in the mud.
That insufferable w*man ruined the dubs in all recent DB game and continues doing so.

Now it's irrefutable, even the company in charge was scared of letting her lead a new series.
>>
>>495911456
It would be awesome to get some DB representation, you think they'd add the evil containment wave to stun the raider with, it'd be a real shit show but it'd be fun
>>
>>495886914
CHADjiGODbe
>>
>>495865556
Why does Vegeta allow his wife's daughter to dress like that?
>>
>>495886914
Why do people act like Yajirobi isn't the coolest, he's literally us if we were in dragon ball z land
>>
>>495912150
Why would he care if other men look? He's the one that gets to touch.
>>
>>495911908
Make it a kill trade Can only use it once a match, auto downs the survivor if it fails, auto kills the raider if it connects, raider has to be sitting perfectly still for it to connect, raider can break out of it with any breakstrike move
>>
>>495913013
No wait, can only connect when the raider is finishing off a survivor/civ
>>
>>495912312
Would you have a Power Level of almost 1000 without any major training other than a year long working program where you mostly slack off compared to everyone else training.
>>
bros, I'm in love with supreme kai of time...
>>
>>495920270
no you're not you're just in love with the sensation of ejaculating to pictures of her
>>
File: 1702066486278809.png (1.29 MB, 1123x956)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
Perfect representation of Super vs GT
>>
>>495899876
It's what if paragus's son(his dick) was the legendary super saiyan
>>
File: 1711404564549131.png (1.61 MB, 840x1024)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB PNG
Do we have a sample of SS3 Goku's ultimate in the build the ecelebs got? Because if it doesn't look like the bottom pic then it's actually outdated
>>
Cound Yamcha (EoZ) conquer the whole Earth (Sayan Saga)?
>>
>>495932085
he could conquer the international baseball legue if that something that exist
>>
>>495932058
Where's that 3rd shot from?
>>
>>495932085
>saiyan arc Yamcha was weaker than Krillin
>Krillin couldn't even scratch Nappa other than with Kienzan
>Yamcha then had to get somewhat stronger from crossing the snake way
>but then he was resurrected 6 days after that, had no time to actually train
>then retired for year and a half
>then trained for 3 years, but has no narrative excuse to get a substantial power up
>then retired again and did nothing for 7 years
>then in the next ten years his only action is some fighting in the Moro arc (one day)
I'm pretty sure EoZ Yamcha isn't stronger
I don't think three years of training, crossing the snake way and six days with Kaio make up for two decades of barely doing anything, EoZ Yamcha shouldn't be far from saiyan arc Yamcha, so he would job to saiyan arc Piccolo, Goku, Nappa or Vegeta.
>>
>>495932442
No idea
https://x.com/Renaldo_Saiyan/status/1838906799925146052/photo/1
>>
If you main any of the following in SZ, I will go out of my way to victimize you
>SS4 Gogeta
>Kid Buu
>Any giants, especially Baby
>Z Broly
>Any android other than Gero and 19
>UI Goku
>Whis
>>
>>495894969
Now she's a slut
>>
File: 1713887331675957.png (3.91 MB, 1638x2048)
3.91 MB
3.91 MB PNG
Why the fuck do Goku's boots change??
>>
>>495897228
Any reason they decided they couldn't wear clothes? Just don't let them have Dignity.
Baron is truly awful.
>>
>>495934138
GT Goku's clothes changed, why can't Daimaku?? What is he not GOOD enough to change his clothes!?
>>
Why is gogeta so fucking tan in sparking zero he doesn't look like that in either of the movies.
>>
Why couldn't the noses look like this in the actual game?
>>
File: GYVHJqXXMAAPiCK.jpg (158 KB, 922x2048)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>495940014
Forgot my image
>>
>>495877817
They probably didn't know about Daima when they started recording for Sparking Zero. Or they just didn't have
Stephanie on board yet.
>>
File: 1000005432.png (1016 KB, 2220x3844)
1016 KB
1016 KB PNG
The REAL Goku mini
>>
>>495939739
He has a bit of a tan in the Broly movie compared to Fusion reborn. They probably just forgor
>>
>>495933268
#16chads will clap your cheeks hard. No homom
>>
>>495943548
I don't arbor any ill will towards #16chads, but they do have to be aware that regenerating KI is a massive advantage
Depending on his moveset, they might be playing PvP on easy mode
>>
I'm thinking Sparking Zero will get old fast, there is little content
>>
>>495948231
Nothing wrong with the game shining bright for a few years before slowly dying off
Not every game needs to be a forever game
>>
>>495948231
You can make your own content
>>
i will not play the sz pvp mode
>>
I feel like if you refer to versus in a fighting game as "PVP" you should probably stick to XV or your preferred gacha game. Maybe hop on an MMO's private server.
>>
>>495952000
Sparking is a dbz simulator not a fighting game
may as well claimed armored core is a fighting game just because it has a pvp mode
>>
>>495934138
He couldn't find the style of his adult boots in kid size.
>>
>>495953994
fool that you are, not realizing that the ultimate dbz simulation is finding and fighting rivals to overcome both their strength and your own limits
>>
>>495932085
Going by the anime version, he'd clear Namek by himself.
>>
Chaozu finally has his Drill Attack from his fight with Krillin. First time for a game I think.
>>
>>495955632
mui goku looks pretty weak here... Have we been over hyping mui??
>>
>>495955632
That attack looks annoying to deal with.
>>
>>495955632
Krillin (kid) dlc confirm?
>>
>>495952000
What should we call it then? Online battles? PvP is shorter
I'd also bet 80% of the Sparking Zero players will rarely touch online modes aside from fighting their friends
>>
reminder to turn the brightness and contrast up when you get the game to not be burdendd with the anti-epilepst dimming
>>
>>495955632
Chaozu might be a menace
He already had good options in BT3
>>
File: 1671829244648619.png (254 KB, 604x264)
254 KB
254 KB PNG
>>495943132
He's got that deranged look in his eye, he really is Goku's great great Grandson.
>>
>>495955787
>Chiaotzu who’s early~mid Namek tier at best beating down UI Goku
I thought this game was supposed to be lore accurate? Preorder cancelled.
>>
File: aine.jpg (2.16 MB, 2160x2160)
2.16 MB
2.16 MB JPG
I've returned to Xenoverse after leaving it for a few years. How's my new (human) waifu? Too slutty?
>>
>>495961847
>Too slutty?
no such thing
>>
>>495943132
One thin I'll say about GT is that respect that it wanted to move forward, even past Goku.
I always liked how Dragon Ball had time actually pass, and GT continue that feels nice.
I really wish Super went forward in time.
>>
>>495961847
cute
>>
>>495934138
Fuck, i thought we were done with that shade of blue for vegeta
>>
File: 1701869985686328.jpg (169 KB, 492x1220)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>495965329
Only in Shintani based stuff, sadly.
>>
>>495965670
I really wish we got new armors, or let Vegeta wear normal clothes instead of him wearing the same thing every time.
It sucks that Goku is a allowed to change outfit but Vegeta isn't.
>>
Did anyone ever figure out what the "Emote Voice Set" is in the Ultimate Edition?
i'm leaning towards buying Deluxe instead of Ultimate, since aside from the Goku costume, Ultimate is looking like a waste of time. Super Shenron is just a shortcut and everything else looks like shit.
>>
File: 1717086765517270.png (1.4 MB, 1024x576)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
>>495933243
>>495932442
One of the screens of Tokyo Game Show 2024 exhibition
>>
>>495934138
Just the previous design
https://x.com/SupaChronicles/status/1838992925554045061
>>
>>495847484
wait for the actual game to drop for dataminers you fucking idiot.
Oct. 7 or 10th the latest. it's all dependent on whether dataminers buy the ultimate/deluxe edition and get 3 day early access or standard
>>
File: 1727274610167110.jpg (285 KB, 970x1016)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
>>
>>495966658
>Did anyone ever figure out what the "Emote Voice Set" is in the Ultimate Edition?
Extra taunts
>>
>>495967692
If this is true, we pretty much just got confirmation that Degesu is gonna be one of the DLC characters. No way they'd leave the final villain out of the DLC pack for Daima.
>>
>>495965854
I hate that too. Throughout Z, Vegeta is constantly changing outfits and slowly wearing less and less saiyan armor until Buu where he only has the gloves and boots left. By End of Z, he's gotten rid of all of it. Super is definitely a step backwards in that regard.
>>
File: 1726913915310557.jpg (442 KB, 1334x2960)
442 KB
442 KB JPG
Is it too late for them to fix Final Kamehameha?
>>
>>495967726
._. yeah, no, i'm good then. i'm going deluxe. ultimate isn't worth it. If i want that goku costume, i'll just buy the inevitable 'Ultimate Add-on' DLC when it's on sale.
>>
Is there any leaked good what if? I honestly don't think they have enough creativity to pull it off without new transformations, fighterz did it really well with the dramatic finishers
>>
>>495967958
>Throughout Z, Vegeta is constantly changing outfits and slowly wearing less and less saiyan armor until Buu where he only has the gloves and boots left
Only because armor isn't allowed at he world tournamnt
>>
Is it okay to kiss the monkeys?
>>
File: GBgif25.gif (1.69 MB, 355x579)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB GIF
>>495968013
They seem to be fixing and amending alot of animations etc. for them to fix it at somepoint, but also have it be sooner rather than later isn't really that far-fetched. I would rather more immediate problems were fixed, such as the camera at the moment though.
>>
>>495971516
No, it is ILLEGAL to kiss the monkeys
>>
>>495967692
Kill yourself, reekdom.
>>
>>495967958
>>495969735
He isn't wearing "less armor" to begin with, it's just different models of armor with slightly different designs. Trying to read this headcanon into it is completely retarded. DB is plagued by this shit
>>
>>495972496
What about a God and or Parasite using the identity of monkey?
>>
>>495967958
>>495969735
This, people need to remember that the core component of Vegeta's character is being a little bitch, of course he wouldn't appear to a fight without an armor if he can help it.
>>
>>495934138
My headcanon is that the Daima boots aren't as heavy as his usual boots, it's not like we will see him take his boots off to fight like the Raditz fight
>>
>>495973414
The armor legitimately prevents things like Goku jobbing to the Sorbet laser
>>
File: 1605144143931.png (1.26 MB, 1181x708)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
>>495933268
>Any android other than Gero and 19
Cell did nothing wrong...
>>
So do all universes have a demon realm and evil Supreme Kais and shit or is Universe 7 so messed up that they're the only one? From what I've seen in Heroes, it's the latter and it's so bad that the other 11 universes are getting involved with their bullshit

Also, were Hearts and Zahha (Dragon Ball Legends) people from the other universes Zeno deleted?
>>
>>495973746
>it's not like we will see him take his boots off to fight like the Raditz fight
I demand more Goku's (mini) cute feet.
>>
>>495933268
I'll be spamming Super #13 blast 1 on your ass kiddo
>>
>>495933268
You thought you'd seen the last of me didn't you? Well too bad!
>>
>>495933268
This + BT3 meta characters like Perfect Cell and base Z Trunks
>>
>>495968013
Not too late
Even if they don't want to make the beam bigger, they can just do like BT3 did and add a shit ton of effets that make it feel huge
>>
File: 1726585779714185.png (105 KB, 282x406)
105 KB
105 KB PNG
>>495965854
Dropping the RoF outifts was a mistake
>>
>>495976991
This. They were great and finally none of them were a fucking onesie.
>>
>>495976991
>Vegeta Oscuro
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>495976991
>check the UI/MUI Goku skins
>RoF gi nowhere to be seen
fuck spanking zero
>>
>>495977743
I think Beerus getting a unique grab on Gotenks is the only way to include spanking in the game, but I don't know what it has to do with Whis's jobber pajama.
>>
File: 1707299063753852.png (100 KB, 282x406)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
>>495976991
For the Buu arc enjoyers
>>
>more Vegeta Oscuro
Get this fanfic garbage out of my thread.
>>
>>495976991
Why did they decide to change them?
>>
>>495976991
Vegeta's RoF outfit was ugly as hell
>>
>>495977668
>>495978820
Stop seething so much dude, like at least wait more beetwen seething posts lmao
>>
>>495979007
What's wrong with it?
>>
>no please! I want to post fanfic slop in peace
Not on my watch.
>>
I love kissin the Gokus
>>
>>495979659
Bulma...
>>
>>495979571
You sound like a redditor
>>
For the dub, I wonder if they'll record an international version of Jaka Jaan or let FuniRoll make their own English cover. In Kai/Super, they weren't able to dub Fight it Out or Chozetsu Dynamic since official Engrish versions were already out there.
>>
I love pullin monkey tails
>>
If you want to post fanfic transformations, at least don't go for what was a parody of an edgy spic form.
>>
File: 1716490639917090.jpg (501 KB, 1240x1754)
501 KB
501 KB JPG
>>
>>495980554
Kissing them...
>>
File: 1705104524320123.png (3.09 MB, 1128x1310)
3.09 MB
3.09 MB PNG
>>495978820
>so SCARED of the power of the gods of destruction he can't even reply anymore
>>
File: BEJITAAAAAA.jpg (125 KB, 600x424)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
Just give him SS3 already you Monsters!!!
>>
File: 1704885968083183.jpg (615 KB, 2334x2667)
615 KB
615 KB JPG
EYEBROWLESSjita the GoD
>>
File: 1727003566651385.png (1.67 MB, 793x1024)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB PNG
>>495977668
>>495978820
>I can accept Goku Luz Desatado but I draw the line at Vegeta Oscuridad Prohibido
Embrace kino, anon.
>>
>>495982309
If only he DID something with it...
But guess that's still asking to much.
>>
>>495982538
Jak 3 was so kino
>>
File: Ultra_Ego_Vegeta.PNG.png (1.52 MB, 612x1777)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB PNG
>makes the kids seethe
>>
>>495980750
They're already married...
>>
File: Spoiler Image (4 MB, 1451x1967)
4 MB
4 MB PNG
Imagine the sex. Just fucking IMAGINE
>>
>>495983216
Imagine wishing for her to hale a tail so you can pull it...
>>
>>495983216
>eyebrows
Why are artists so afraid abaout no eyebrows on girls?
>>
These hands are rated E for everyone
>>
File: 130.jpg (298 KB, 1040x1600)
298 KB
298 KB JPG
>>495932669
>>but then he was resurrected 6 days after that, had no time to actually train
Yamcha was there for over 130 days, and he's shown training in the manga.
>>then in the next ten years his only action is some fighting in the Moro arc (one day)
Everyone trained for 2 months before the Moro fight.
>>
>>495984010
>that smug namekian between Bulma's dad and Chichi
>>
>>495984010
>>495984010
You guys forget him clapping Recoome and fighting some of the strongest fighters of the afterlife.
>>
>>495983216
>the more pleasure you give her the harder she fucks you
>>
>>495986027
Thank god she gonna go easy on you then.
>>
>>495985672
Filler. Also the latter REALLY fucks up powerscaling.
>Yamch easily Kicks Olibu and some other dude (not relevant)
>Olibu can fight equally with Pikkon for a bit
>Pikkon one shots Frieza and King Cold and 2 shots Perfect Cell (arguably by surprise but still impressive)
Therefore semi retired Majin Buu Saga Yamcha is in one some level where he easily beats Namek Frieza and fights Cell with little effort.
>>
>>495986724
>Filler.
So is Moro, and yet you mention him.
>>
>>495986829
lol
lmao, I may add
>>
>>495986829
Go watch the goo purple vegeta episodes and you will now what is filler
>>
>>495955787
Chaozu stopped holding back.
>>
>>495986724
>Yamch easily Kicks Olibu and some other dude
i genuinely don't remember that happening, from what episode was that?
>>
File: 1713703292316804.png (3.69 MB, 1520x1208)
3.69 MB
3.69 MB PNG
>still no official SSG Vegett/Gogeta fusion
>>
>>495987879
Why do the fact the filler arcs are filler angers you so much? Can't you just enjoy them for what they are?
>>
File: 1710302562604062.jpg (1.11 MB, 1920x1040)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
>>495988023
About time
>>
>Butoden and Budokai 3 successor
FighterZ
>Budokai Tenkaichi 2 successor
Z Kakarot
>Budokai Tenkaichi 3 successor
Sparking Zero
>??? Successor
Xenoverse 1/2
>>
>>495988703
https://archive.org/details/videoplaytv-dragon-ball-z-episode-270

About 13 mins into the video.
>>
File: STRONGzu.jpg (3.16 MB, 4593x2511)
3.16 MB
3.16 MB JPG
>>495961579
>>Chiaotzu who’s early~mid Namek tier at best
All current media has Chaozu as >>>> Namek level.
>>
>>495989470
I think DBO in a way
>>
>>495989470
Did DB had any CaC games before XV?
>>
>>495989737
Ok, that answers my question >>495989779
>>
It seems that as of recently, Toyotaro is the copyright holder for Super, alongside Shueisha.
>>
>>495989725
Chiaotzu trains?
>>
>>495989470
I really wouldn't call FighterZ a successor to these just because it's a 2d fighter.
>>
>>495989973
No anon, Toyotaro stuff always credits him along with Shueisha. Just like some stuff is "Bird Studio/Shueisha", other is "Toyotaro/Shueisha", and the manga is both, Bird Studio (Toriyama), Toyotaro and of course Shueisha
>>
I think the best Bardock would be somewhere in between the original and Broly. I like that Broly has Gine, but it makes him too nice. The original was better in that he was a real Saiyan. He was a warrior. He conquered and slaughtered people. The Broly film has him be too nice and also not impressive as a warrior (except in the Super manga where he is strong again).
Remove the future vision stuff
Have him send Kakarot off the planet but have it be more impersonal and less superman-esque, or maybe have Gine do it while Bardock's confronting Freeza.
>>
>>495990516
Actually, I think this is the first time Toyotaro has properly been credited alongside Shueisha.
>>
>>495990094
Well, was that , that 3DS game or the Game developed by the Street Fighter cocreator
>>
>>495989470
Butoden successor is Extreme Butoden, you could say Supersonic Warriors too. Budokai's succesor is Shin Budokai and technically Heroes. And Sparking Zero is obviously the successor of all Sparking series, Kakarot has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>495989973
That's not really how the law works. Toyotaro/Shueisha just mean Shueisha has the credit through the work of their employee, Toyotaro.
If Toyotaro had the copyright, he'd be listed separately like Bird Studio.
>>
File: 1700718465955020.png (1.37 MB, 540x1110)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
>>495990645
Nah
>>
>>495990535
>Have him send Kakarot off the planet but have it be more impersonal and less superman-esque, or maybe have Gine do it while Bardock's confronting Freeza.
Just do away with it entirely. Kakarot is sent off as a low class warrior to either conquer a backwater planet or die, who gives a shit. If you want to give Bardock a softer side, have him express hope he's not as bad as his powerlevel would indicate or something. But don't make it a rescue mission. We went from a play on Superman to literally just Superman.
>>
>>495989051
Same with SS3 fusions.
>>
>>495991020
>We went from a play on Superman to literally just Superman.
We didn't, neither is Superman.
>>
>>495989779
DBO and Ultimate Tenkaichi, even if they both suck.
>>
>>495989470
The closest thing to successor to Kakarot is the Legacy of Goku games
>>
>>495990725
I think he refers to the fact that Neo had the most thorough covering of the Z story in the games.
>>
>>495991142
>an alien being sent off by his loving parents to Earth to escape their planet's destruction
>not Superman
Come on.
>>
>>495989470
>Butoden successor
Extreme Butoden
>Budokai 3 successor
Shin Budokai/Burst Limit
>Legacy of Goku successor
Kakarot
>Budokai Tenkaichi/Sparking successor
Sparking Zero
>DBO successor
Xenoverse 1/2

FighterZ really doesn't play like Budokai, and Kakarot is closer to the GBA games than Tenkaichi
>>
>>495990535
>>495991020
>More impersonal and less Superman-esque
>By making Gine sent Goku away while his dad has a climactic battle for the fate of the planet
>Who gives a shit
>While clearly giving a shit
You're both retarded
>>
>>495991529
>didn't understand a single sentence of any of the posts he was replying to
Sad!
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (147 KB, 1280x720)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>495991047
They are in Heroes
>>
>>495991353
>Backstory that doesn't fit neither version and that existed long before Superman
>C-c-c-come on!
No.
Superman was sent to Earth to be a symbol of hope for humanity and in some version was planned to be sent regardless of Krypton's destruction with absolutely no plan to ever pick him up regardless of what happened.
Goku was sent to Earth to kill earthling while hiding in case Frieza did something until his parents come pick him up, with neither of his parents knowing the planet would be destroyed.
Superman was an actual nice baby who was literally the strongest kryptonian ever by birth.
Goku was a weak saiyan child out of the artificial womb who attacked on sight until he got his ass beat.
If anything the movie Bardock is closer to Superman because he and Jor-El both play the role of the prophet who foresaw his planet's destruction and got mocked by his peers for it so he went fuck it and sent his son away while attempting a last ditch effort to save the planet that failed.
Either way, Goku's alien origin is just a play on Sun Wukong's 'descendent from the heaven as celestial energy into a stone egg', which is why Saiyan pods look the way they.
And the full moon is a play on Werewolves and Princess Kaguya, as an alien with a connection to the moon who was found in a bamboo forest.
>>
>>495991529
>By making Gine sent Goku away while his dad has a climactic battle for the fate of the planet
I don't care if Gine is nice, I just think it suits Bardock better for him to not care enough to smuggle Kakarot away and give him a heartfelt goodbye and make sure his new planet is cozy and safe and more just "Hey Gine, get Kakarot off the planet.". Even if he's a ruthless saiyan warrior, he'd still care enough about his offspring to want them to not die. Similar to Paragus.

>>495991020
this also works, could still have Gine give him a farewell when he's being shipped off if they want to show her as supportive and nice.
>>
>>495991891
UM2... soul...
>>
>>495992325
>bunch of technicalities
Just admit you lost.
>>
>>495992325
You forgot Momotaro for the 'Supernaturally strong child who was found by an Old Man going on an adventure, picking up companions and ending up fighting and defeating the king of 'demons'' aspect.
>>
>>495992543
>Being completely wrong is a technicality
Cope
>>
>>495991891
I was thinking anime/manga appearances.
Did heroes show off SS2 fusions too?
>>
File: 1704817941295869.png (3.03 MB, 1226x928)
3.03 MB
3.03 MB PNG
>>495991353
Parents sending a baby away to survive a disaster wasn't invented by Superman, retard. The only real similarity is the space scale, but DB reached that way WAY before Toriyama made Minus
>>
>>495991729
Retard
>>495992415
>make sure his new planet is cozy and safe
Anon, 'Cozy and safe' in this context means 'easy to kill and conquer'.
>>
>>495992845
>The only real similarity is the space scale
Even that was done by Princess Kaguya, a literal millennia before Goku and Superman existed.
>>
>>495992845
cope
>>
>>495992845
Fun fact: There are evidences to suggest that part of Moses's story came from an earlier local folklore character from the region, which Moses started as a variation of before growing into his own thing.
>>
File: dbgt57-31.png (99 KB, 320x240)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>>495846456
CHECK THIS FRAUD!!!
AIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE
>>
The only change Minus made was the rational behind Goku being sent to kill Earthling, from a systematic rite of passage to just his parents using the rite of passage as a cover.
Which make sense since why inflict a rite of passage that extreme on someone you haven't even given a chance to learn how to throw a punch? Especially since Toriyama did say the saiyans gave the kids a chance to actually show growth before sending them as infiltrators if they failed to do so as a 'last chance' kind of deal.
>>
>>495989725
>U7 version of Megetta
there's more than one of him?
>>
>>495847812
>edgy seinen troonsformations but shitty markings everywhere
You want YYK but worse. Like, "Boruto" worse.
Also, Legend was pretentious tumblr trash.
>>
>>495994003
*YYH
Even worse if it straight up ripoffs any demonic transformations from there for Daima.
>>
>>495993951
There's an entire species of Metal-Men, calling the random mook from the manga's filler arc 'U7's Magetta' is like picking a random saiyan in Caulifla's gang and calling them 'U6's version of Vegeta'.
>>
>>495994192
Where is the U7 Sorrel Anon
>>
>>495858292
Trvke
>>
>>495994003
I wouldn't like DB to become more like Legend but DB having some Yu Yu Hakusho inspiration could be neat, there are some ideas in that show / manga I could see work in DB.
The 'obstacle course to get to be taught by a new master' arc would be pretty interesting to me, especially if flying is forbidden.
>Also, Legend was pretentious tumblr trash.
It was pretty Vegeta-wanky but how was it pretentious?
>>495994165
I doubt DB would actually take anything from Legend straight up but I wouldn't be against more Wukong / Demon inspired stuff from Daima.
>>
>>495994192
>'U7's Magetta'
Why not? Magetta is the only Metal Man we've seen prior to the U7 Metal Man, whose name I can never remember.
>>
>>495989058
Some filler can be good, that shit wasn't
>>
File: Xeno_Vegito_SFPS4LB.jpg (11 KB, 250x141)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>495858292
More funnier when SS4 needs a fancy recolor, with the help of a SSG and 2 SSBs, to keep up with the god-like transformations.
Also
>weaker than Cabba (Saiyan Beyond God)
>>
>>495994878
Because there's an entire species of them and Magetta is literally U6's strongest Metal-Man while that guy was a random fodder.
>>
File: Daimaku.png (951 KB, 492x1303)
951 KB
951 KB PNG
I just realized Goku's gi was longer than usual in Daima.
Pretty interesting change.
One step closer to Trench-Coat Goku.
>>
File: vegettoSS2.png (616 KB, 805x599)
616 KB
616 KB PNG
>>495992837
Yeah, Vegetto, Gogeta, and GT Gotenks have SS2 too.
>>
>>495874445
Shouldn't have kicked Vic lol
>>
>>495994986
Heroes always goes the retarded route when it comes to new transformations, just make goku ssj4 completely red, the whole stupid aura and sparks were unnecesary, and Broly looks bad in ssj4 because his whole thing is about the color green
>>
>>495878141
>Pan
Lol, it's gonna be Magenta
>>
>>495995603
>Gotenks
Nope
>>
File: U7_Metalman.png (326 KB, 356x712)
326 KB
326 KB PNG
>>495995071
He's not "random fodder" he's Bikkura Quoitur.

Get it right.
>>
>>495996398
I like his legs, he cute
>>
>>495996398
Looks better than magetta
>>
>>495996398
How do you get scars as a Metalman?
>>
>>495996747
I'm pretty sure not all metalmen have the same defense
>>
What sort of custom stories are you guys cooking
>>
>>495997201
Sorrel trains with Hercule, Videl, and great saiyaman
>>
>>495995819
Magenta would be really cool, either him or Hedo + his bee
>>
>>495994986
>SS4 needs a fancy recolor, with the help of a SSG and 2 SSBs, to keep up with the god-like transformations
TITANly did that on his own and he had no problem keeping up with 2 fusions, one of them being SSB Vegito.
https://youtu.be/qdKVhAjhVaA?si=S-uvwT2uff4EjVMx
>>
>>495894969
She tasted dick, anon.
>>
I really hope the DLCs include costumes
>Bojack gang DLC includes Gohan's turtle gi
>SH DLC includes cop Krillin
>Uub DLC includes Goku's EoZ gi
etc etc
>>
File: 20240925180109_1.jpg (422 KB, 1920x1080)
422 KB
422 KB JPG
Our HEROES.
>>
>>495890737
Deserved lol
He's a total dishonorable asshole in the show
>>
File: Note.png (2.39 MB, 1854x786)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB PNG
>>495934016
>>495997842
I'm afraid these guys are right. A girl doesn't dress like this unless she chugs semen.
>>
File: gotenksm21277842982_2.jpg (37 KB, 480x480)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>495996224
Yes
>>
>>495847812
that form is such a Naruto rip-off it's ridiculous. lol

>>495994003
this anon gets it.
>>
>>495998123
Jiren drinks 10 gallons of semen every day and he doesn't dress like that.
>>
File: Jiren, CRESCENDO.png (141 KB, 400x711)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
>>495998321
Shaddup, it was needed for the protein shake!
>>
>>495997889
>Uub DLC
lmao
>>
>>495997201
>What-If the final act of the Goku Black arc wasn't a complete trainwreck and Future Trunks stayed
>What-If Future Trunks participated in the ToP + What-If Goten and Trunks were teenagers during the ToP and entered their Potara fusion as a single contestant (Potara retcon doesn't exist, but they plan to defuse afterwards with Buu's help)
>What-If Perfect Cell took Freeza's place in the ToP (doesn't affect the events of Super Broly or Black Freeza, may or may not be part of the previous What-If)
>What-If Goku Black survived (Hyourinjutsu inspired)
>What-If Goku Black survived (SDBH inspired)
>What-If Moro had been a Universe 6 threat that Goku and friends were asked to aid against (feat. the U6 Saiyans and Hit)
>What-If DBS Super Hero wasn't a complete trainwreck
>What-If DBS Broly became the first Super timeline Super Saiyan 4
>What-If Goku Black returned after Super Hero (replaces the Granolah arc but still introduces Ultra Ego)
>What-If Freeza and Cooler put aside their differences in an attempt to exterminate the remaining Saiyans (Goku, Vegeta, Goten and Trunks, Future Trunks, Gohan, and Broly feat. Orange Piccolo)
other than those rough ideas, it's mostly gonna be copying/riffing on SDBH. i haven't decided what Gohan, Future Trunks, and the boys are gonna do about forms yet. kinda leaning towards SSJ4 for Trunks and Gohan, and God transformations for the kids, but i already wanna give SSJ4 to Broly and Hyourinjutsu Goku Black, so i hesitate to "bargain sale" it.
>>
>>495998123
Note’s tits are out. Someone here calls Note “pure” every day even though she has her bare boobs on display.
>>
File: 1698137920059855.png (1.16 MB, 1000x562)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
>>495998676
It's coming
>>
>>495999409
>Red "I'm in Boss Overdrive mode" Aura
Way to ruin a cutscene.
>>
>>495998835
There's usually someone to follow up with "pure slut" but I guess he's out today.
>>
https://x.com/AwarenaNoAyoub/status/1839044575056269741
Kino Bardock vs Black interaction
>>
File: sdbh-h6-11-chaozu.png (583 KB, 445x650)
583 KB
583 KB PNG
>>495990074
>trained with Kami for a year
>trained with Kaio-sama for 8 months
>trained for the Androids for 3 years (mommy Tenny told him to stay despite that)
>was fast enough to dodge Buu's Human Extinction rays
>pretty much trains with Tenshinhan every day
>trained 2 months for the Moro battle
Chaozu should be decently strong after all that.
>>
>>495997201
>What if King Cold was actually stronger than Frieza and killed Trunks
and
>What if Trunks BETRAYED his friends and actually accepted Cold's offer to join him
A lot of mine are probably gonna be Android and Cell saga
>>
>>495999956
>Tien’s face is visibly straining just trying to keep up with Chiaotzu
KEK
>>
Wonder if we'll get Tan Gogeta again
>>
>>495998774
>>What-If DBS Super Hero wasn't a complete trainwreck
How can you make it not a trainwreck?
>>
>>496001597
>no giant, red, 2nd Form Cell
>replace Beast with a better transformation and a better name
>Gamma 2 doesn't kamikaze for nothing
>Orange Piccolo doesn't get ass raped as part of his first appearance
>the battle between Final Form Gohan and Cell lasts longer than 4 attacks
i could probably go on, but i don't really know what happens before Cell shows up because this CGI slop wasn't worth more than half an hour of my attention.
>>
I was going to use SSJ4 Gogeta in SZ for fun, but now the memes are going to make me fight for my life.
>>
>>495998676
>>495999409
Actually, watch them make Goku (End of Z) into his own character with no transformations instead of a costume. Each DLC season should have at least one new Goku.
>>
File: 1726236980484293.gif (1.32 MB, 498x498)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB GIF
Which of these has the highest chance of happening in Xenoverse 2?

Demon and Core person races being added.
Legendary Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 4, Super Saiyan Rose, Turn Orange or a new Daima form being added for CACs
>>
>>496003174
It was better than super broly
>>
>>496003475
Second one.
>>
>>496003475
Both Turn Orange and that yellow form from piccolo seem like easy layups. Just make them equivalent to SS God and SS Blue.
>>
>>496003475
>XV2 will get a Daima DLC before an OG DLC
That would be a real shame if they did that
>>
>>496003475
Man I'm so glad the OG voice actress is back, she's so good
>>
Glorio and Shin seem like distant fighters, I didn't see Glorio do anything but shoot his gun in the trailer and Pansy has no action scene at all, I wonder if she's really a fighter and not just holding that sword
>>
>>496003475
none of the above! LOL
you're just gonna get more unserious asset flips of characters that have been in the game since 2014, and you're gonna love it! oops, Fuu made SSJ3 Gotenks an Ultra Supervillain! watch out, here comes Ultra Supervillain Final Form Cooler!
>>
Raging Blast 2 is still the best looking dbz game ever.
>>
>>496003521
i've accepted that the last act of Super Broly is the most disappointing part of the whole experience, but the worst parts of Broly are better than the best parts of Super Hero. at least Gogeta attacks Broly more than 3 times while he's effortlessly dogwalking an antagonist who seemed super dangerous 5 minutes ago.
>>
>>496004445
RB1 looks better.
>>
>>496004250
Oh god, let me out! LET ME OUT LET ME OUT LET ME OUT!! I'm tired of that damn ghost, I'm tired of the troublemakers I tire of Fu's pointless hijinks! I TIRE OF ALL THE DATED LACKING CUSTOMIZATION AND LACK OF FORMS
>>
>>496004445
Absolutely not
>>
>>496004250
Why would Gotenks become a villain?
>>
>>496000193
I was thinking of making a joke battle where you beat easily Mecha Freeza and Cold with Trunks as usual, but then an overpowered Freeza Soldier shows up as the boss
>>
>>496007553
>Why would Gotenks become a villain?
Why would God Vegeta?
>>
>>496008301
Because he's Vegeta
>>
>>496004174
I doubt anyone but Goku is going to be a frontline fighter. If they act like an RPG party it's probably Goku=Warrior, Shin=White Mage, Glorio=Black Mage/Engineer and Pansy=Rogue.
>>
>>496008387
And Gotenks is part Goten. Remember when Future Goten teamed up with an evil Kaioshin to commit genocide?
>>
Is the end of GT Goku fused with Shenron in the game?
>>
I've only been reading the manga, I'm up to the Cell saga now. Which DBZ movies are worth watching?
>>
>>496010916
All of them, except Bio-Broly.
>>
>>496010916
All of them
Bio-Broly has some enjoyment out of the stuff that doesn't involve Bio-Broly
>>
>>496010916
All of them except Failed Abortion Broly. Just know that they're all literal advertisements for the anime, everything happening in the movies is simply a mirror of what's happening in the anime at the time
>>
I guess Trunks using Kamehameha really made you guys hate Bio-Broly huh?
>>
>>496003714
When are you idiots going to accept that OG is long and dead? Hell, zoomers don't even know about Z as painful as that is.

Here's a DBZ quiz NickEh30 did when DBZ first came to Fortnite and EVERYONE got easy ass questions wrong:
https://youtu.be/NDhD4W_hGPA?si=ZPnej8irxNN_CHpo

Kids simply are not willing to watch things that are older than them
>>
>>495998774
I like the idea of Trunks hair staying purple since he's half saiyan.
>>
>>496003714
I love OG, but aside from King Piccolo and General Tao, most of the characters don't fit against Z+
>>
>>496013918
What's funny is either trunks or goten have an ult where they do the duel kamehameha from bio broly. Hell they might have considered adding him. I'm actually surprised a game hasn't just done the bio broly story but uses normal broly instead, seems like something one of them would do at some point.
>>
I want kid chichi added as dlc just to make retards like the guys freaking out that she has a figuarts figure seethe.
>>
>>496014890
Goten. Trunks still has Victory Cannon.
>>
>>496015061
Same
>>
>>496015061
Me too, I just have no hope for it
>>
>>496015061
This but kid chichi not getting in to see people cry.
>>
>>496016853
It's probably gonna happen if they do an og dlc, I think kid chichi has more of a move set than 23rd tb chichi does too, doesn't she just do like a couple generic punches before goku wins that fight? It's kinda funny the chichi that never fights has more you can do with her moveset than the one that does.
>>
>>495882776
Damn they had fun with this episode
>>
>>496018776
>sample
>>
>>496010916
World's Strongest, Broly, Fusion Reborn and Wrath of the Dragon are some of the better ones.

If you want to watch them it's fine too, though they're generally derivatives of either the arc that was airing when the movie was made, or king Piccolo. They're also pretty derivative of each other with how some plot beats are repeated (Goku using spirit bomb and Piccolo saving Gohan happen in like half of the movies).

>>496014890
Bio Broly is just not liked as a character. The original Broly villain is where he was at his most threatening, and in Second Coming Broly was lame but he got killed in a cool way (Although that movie is what defined Broly for many people as a raging retard who hates Goku for crying as a baby). Bio Broly is just lame, with new powers that make him not resemble Broly at all.
>>
>>496018429
Good thing they're never doing an OG DLC. Xenoverse 2 didn't even have one and it's 8 years older than this. Y'all are delusional AF and really need to stop getting your hopes up because you're just leading yourself to inevitable disappointment
>>
>>
>>496018429
They didn't even have the balls to keep the DQ bikini armor uncensored in the latest remake, they aren't making Bikini Armor Chichi ever.
>>
Jeez I forgot how she used to look in DB
>>
I just realized something, the first few seconds of the TGA trailer was a part of the game's opening.
>>
>>496022625
CunniChi...
>>
Anyone else notice how the transformation animations and some of the facial expressions on the movie villains look kind of unfinished?

Honestly I think adding movie characters to the base game was kind of a recent decision. Not literally last minute, but it feels like they really were meant to be DLC
>>
>>
What's /dbg/'s favorite fanmanga?
>>
>>496024918
The ones by ROM
>>
>>496024976
He never made a full fanmanga.
>>
File: BojackFace.png (10 KB, 145x322)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>496024918
Multiverse. Whenever it gets bad it's the funniest shit.
>>
Apparently this exist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ifw1pzh-Qck
>>
>>496025598
>Whenever it gets bad it's the funniest shit.
Any exemple?
>>
Dragon Garrow Lee made a 1K+ pages long DQ x DB crossover like 15 years ago
>>
>>496024883
Wouldn't this attack work better on Gotenks?
>>
>>496025791
I actually own Extreme Butoden and didn't know for years the One Piece game even existed.
>>
>>496026514
I was talking more about the crossover elements
>>
File: IMG_20240925_180132.jpg (79 KB, 1194x834)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>495870918
>>
File: Multiverse0715.png (114 KB, 600x848)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
Multiverse is so fucking stupid
>Yes Future Gohan actually defeated Babidi and everyone because Dabura was forced to give his energy to Buu and Future Gohan was RUTHLESS
>>
Bust Limit is one of the best looking dbz games out there. I wish we still got Budokai style games here and there. It shits on Tekken
>>
>>496026903
>DABURA GIVE ALL YOUR ENERGY TO THE COCOON
>NOW GO FIGHT
>DON'T USE YOUR SPECIAL STONE POWERS OR ELSE!!!
was Babidi like this?
>>
File: 0394.png (114 KB, 600x848)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
>>496025936
the whole Bojack thing is hilarious
>>
>>496026157
That's no attack
>>
>>496027098
Borderline pardoy art
>>
>>496027278
Then you have a lot to learn about women.
>>
>>496027098
This is Dragon Ball Peepee tier art.
>>
File: 1744.png (241 KB, 800x1131)
241 KB
241 KB PNG
>>496025936
Aside from that post's pic related (It's from a flashback chapter where the art is this shitty for the entirety of it), there's a flashback chapter in Trunks' timeline where the plot bends itself backwards for Gohan to prevent Buu from being released. Or the way pages are constantly having twists which makes binge reading weird since the flow doesn't feel natural. Or the way the Bra is the comic's Mary Sue and Salagir somehow doesn't realize it and does everything he can to worship her. Or the terrible translations because Salagir is a retard who thinks his english is better than it really is. It's a beautiful, autistic mess from a manchild and I wouldn't have it any other way.
>>
>>496026903
Future Gohan would get cucked by Yakkon, let alone Dabura.
Also where does the whole 'Ruthless Future Gohan' shit come from? He does nothing special.
Even Trunks and his 'he goes for the kill!' nonsense is just straight up false because he played around plenty with Frieza and King Cold.
>>
>>496007553
cause Fuu is a wacky, silly boy in Xenoverse instead of any sort of compelling antagonist!
>>
File: 1953.png (202 KB, 800x1131)
202 KB
202 KB PNG
>>496027098
Same guy came back for a later Bojack chapter too.
>>
>>496014465
so do i, but i can honestly go either way cause the idea of his hair turning black because SSJ4 is tapping into his Saiyan roots is just as cool. all 3 colors look great on him.
>>
>>496028283
It's not even close to DB's art style but it's a decent european comic artstyle I'd say.
>>
>>496028139
Fu a shit
>>
>>496024883
Vegeta's reaction btw
>>
>>496028283
>Hot Bojack Dick
>>
>>496028139
I want Fu's cock
>>
File: 0134.png (83 KB, 600x849)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
>>496027098
>>496028283
Kinda baffling they took this guy in not once but twice. Not exactly on the same playing field as the other artists
>>
File: 1958.png (294 KB, 800x1131)
294 KB
294 KB PNG
>>496028413
The way the characters look is very off, the women all look like they put botox on their lips. Bojack looks hilarious though.
>>
File: 2136.png (168 KB, 800x1131)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
>>496029052
Multiverse has low standards for flashbacks. Pic related has a lot of tracing.
>>
File: 20240925_210710.png (2 KB, 73x22)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>496029052
>>
>>496029479
God, that Goku was such wasted potential.
>>
>>496029152
Western vs Eastern beauty standards. You see it in cartoons, too. In the west, the focus is on the mouth, whereas in the east the focus is on the eyes. That's why anime always has giant expressive eyes and minimalist mouths
>>
File: 0929.png (183 KB, 600x848)
183 KB
183 KB PNG
>>496029479
And then the Namekian flashback got artist of the year lol
>>
>>496029768
It's not a Goku, it's a Kakarot
>>
File: 20240925182049_1.jpg (449 KB, 1920x1080)
449 KB
449 KB JPG
>>
>>496029735
Pan bros...
>>
Satan's name should be Maaku, not Mark. Translating it as 'Mark' ruin the Akuma pun.
>>
>>496030705
Same difference.
>>
>>496030858
>You're too slow, Whis-Sama
>>
>>496030970
Call him Monde.
>>
>>496032337
That's a pretty good idea actually.
>>
You could actually make a pretty cool survival game about Goku's childhood before Bulma.
>>
>>
File: 1727325174498647.webm (2.03 MB, 1280x720)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB WEBM
>>
>>496033764
https://youtu.be/VOK4NtCkNGg?feature=shared
>>
File: 1727326577920.jpg (109 KB, 1200x650)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>496030858
>>
>>496022146
That's a square enix thing though, it doesn't have anything to do with bandai.
>>
>>496000193
>What if Trunks BETRAYED his friends and actually accepted Cold's offer to join him
It's a neat idea but I imagine Cold would just kill him in his sleep
It's like when Cui offered to team up with Vegeta to kill Zarbon and Dodoria, he was obviously just going to betray Vegeta and kill him with their help.
>>
GT Goku x Chi-chi /ss/ completed! Probably more to come.
https://files.catbox.moe/aqtvac.jpg
>>
>>496034778
Incredibly based
>>
man it'd be cool to have one dbz game that uses some of the outfits toriyama would draw on covers and stuff like pic related as alt costumes.
>>
File: 20240926_000451.jpg (514 KB, 1753x2560)
514 KB
514 KB JPG
>>496000193
i feel like "character BETRAYS Goku" What-Ifs that are Freeza adjacent like this would be better suited to Captain Ginyu body snatching shenanigans. i can't think of any good reason for Trunks to betray Goku, Vegeta, and his own mother. especially before he's learned that his actions in the past don't affect the future. when he met King Cold he was still hoping the future would snap back to normal after he dropped the virus medication off with Goku.
>>
>>496035082
assuming Season 2 will just be characters that were cut from Tenkaichi 3 and a few loosies from the ToP, if we don't get SDBH DLC, i'm kinda hoping they'll switch to selling costumes as their primary live service model after Season 2.
>>
>>496035210
could headcanon it as a Trunks with a different mentality, though it's not really the same character at that point.
>Earth is probably fucked anyway, instead of living in apocalypse hell I could be emperor of the galaxy living on a luxurious space planet better than anything I've ever seen
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (59 KB, 640x480)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>496034734
>>496035210
You can't stop me from making my 10 part Cold x Trunks fanfiction a reality once SZ drops.

They WILL rule the universe as father and son and it WILL be cringe
>>
>>496036048
godspeed anon, don't let your dreams be dreams. i just really liked the Goku vs "Bardock" What-If Hyourinjutsu did. lol
>>
>>496036048
>tfw no Frieza force's technology vs Gero's
I wanna see something like that
>>
File: Spoiler Image (520 KB, 1080x1920)
520 KB
520 KB PNG
Sparking Zero WILL add my video game-exclusive wife in a later update.
Her name? Bonyu .
>>
Hope Sparking! ZERO lets us make messed up custom scenario
>Frieza orders Gohan and Pan to fight each other otherwise Videl gets executed by Freza force Soldier
I'd call it the Monkey Games
>>
File: SS3GYYFBBiWYAADVYa.jfif.jpg (790 KB, 4096x2304)
790 KB
790 KB JPG
They really did fix it...
>>
>>496036982
Shouldn't pan be the hostage? Gohan is way too strong to fight her and it would be boring to watch him holding back on her
>>
>>496036982
>Hope Sparking! ZERO lets us make messed up custom scenario
I can't find the translated version of this scan, and it didn't get much buzz since the final trailer and full game footage came right after, but it seems like clearing story mode scenarios unlocks stuff for custom battle. Don't know to what extent but maybe you can use any story battle as the "base" for your custom battle same way you can edit the pre-made challenges.
>>
>>496037472
According to the expert powerscalers at the versus battles wiki, Videl is merely Wall level (she is also hitting the Wall soon), while Pan is Low Multiversal level.
>>
>>496037819
Videl vs Wallstreet when?
>>
>>496036790
>can't post the black woman floppy disk gif
fuck this censorship
>>
>>496034168
>the doujin where she bribes Gohan with her body
Magnefique
>>
File: CyborgTao.png (128 KB, 226x608)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
I'm glad OG isn't in the base roster because it guarantees that HE will arrive when the DLC comes out
>>
>>496036982
What is it with Dragon Ball fans and wanting Gohan's family to die?
>>
>>496038972
They want him to even further beyond Beast
Not really family, but everyone knows Gohan getting stronger when someone died started with the Cell saga
>>
>>496038972
They've hated Gohan from the beginning for being the "kid appeal" character, and they especially hate Pan because they thought she was an "annoying tagalong little sister" in GT.
>>
did Toriyama ever explain what happened in Trunks original timeline when Goku returned to Earth? did everyone just get their asses kicked by Freeza because Trunks wasn't there to save them before Kakarot landed? lol
>>
>>496038972
>What is it with Dragon Ball fans and wanting Gohan's family to die?
That's what happens when you get a character powered by anger
>>
>>496039232
Goku has instant transmission in both timelines. Trunks didn't need to intervene, but he didn't know Goku had instant transmission. In the future timeline, Goku would teleport to save everyone and kill the two much like Trunks.
>>
>>496039232
Goku teleported
>>
>>496037095
Pic theme
https://youtu.be/TPaR4uHgG_k?si=w6_5hbPcTppbb5Z9
>>
>>496010916
Is Cell your favorite part so far, right?
>>
>>496039204
>They've hated Gohan from the beginning for being the "kid appeal" character
But he's so cool, how can anyone hate him?
>>
File: keflvbab.png (1.7 MB, 1350x691)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB PNG
You can clash with giants. I can't remember, was this possible in old games?
>>
>>496039854
Nope, that's new to S0 afaik
>>
>>496039401
>>496039436
ohhhh, that makes sense! thanks bros.
>>
>>496037697
Why is it so hard for them to add the dragon radar in Goku's hand?
>>
>>496039401
That never made any sense. Why does he know that Goku's ship will arrive in three hours but has no idea Goku arrived there via teleportation?
>>
>>496041862
I guess in the og timeline he teleported to Frieza’s ship and killed them or something
>>
>What if Akira Toriyama stuck to his original vision and Goku STAYED DEAD and Gohan became the main character
oh shit that's a good one
>>
>>496044361
It's not, Toriyama would have just gotten bored or ran out of stuff for Gohan and ended the manga.
>>
>>496037697
Having templates to go off of would definitely help
However, it might also lead to people posting the same custom battles since modifying a story battle would take far less time than making your own
>>
>>496044361
Even assuming Gohan messes up and allows Buu to resuscitate
>Gotenks doesn't happen
>Majin Vegeta doesn't happen
>Vegito doesn't happen
How do you make up for all of this?
The battles would all be Gohan vs Buu once he defeats Dabura with maybe Vegeta jobbing or buying time
>>
>>496039808
Like I said, annoying kid character who got in the way prior to the end of the Cell Saga, and proceeded to job during the Buu Saga. If you go back and watch NOW as an adult you understand Gohan's character arc, but when you're 11 years old watching DBZ he's just a whiney little kid distracting from Goku Vegeta and Piccolo beating up the bad guys.
>>
>>496045321
>it might also lead to people posting the same custom battles since modifying a story battle would take far less time than making your own
That will happen regardless with the 30 or so already in the game, more templates would actually give more variety
>>
>>496045940
>Gotenks doesn't happen
If Goku had stayed dead Toriyama would've just introduced fusion another way, like having Shin know it beforehand
>>
>>496045940
Who's to say Majin Vegeta doesn't happen? Nothing about his arc during the Buu Saga explicitly hinges on Goku. You could just as easily say Vegeta, disgusted with how soft he and Gohan have become, so decides to take out his anger and insecurities on Gohan by allowing Babidi to take control so he can take down Gohan in Goku's stead. After all, Gohan is supposed to be stronger than Goku post-Cell. All because he never got his rematch with Goku, which has eaten at his psyche to the point he's willing to do that.
>Gotenks doesn't happen
Goten has no reason to exist without the Metamoran fusion. Trunks would take on the same role he did in Future Trunks' timeline, viewing Gohan as an older brother.
>Vegito doesn't happen
Instead it'd be Vegihan.
>>
hopefully the scenario editor lets you assign characters custom auras and accessories
>>
>>496035210
No, he was well aware of how time travel works. The reason he went back to the past is to 1. spare another timeline the terror and 2. train with the heroes of old to get stronger, since there were no opportunities anymore to do so in his timeline.
>>
>>496046523
Or instead of Vegehan, when Vegeta dies to Buu he goes to otherworld, reunites with Goku, gets he rematch. Afterwards he gets that development where he realises why Goku is so strong. Then they learn about fusion from the Kais, become Vegito, and then are allowed back on earth temporarily to help Gohan finish off Buu as a 1-2 knockout blow.
Then in Super the gods defuse them from the outset or whatever, who cares.
>>
>>496046523
>Goten has no reason to exist without the Metamoran fusion
Goten exists to have a kid character since Gohan got big. I doubt Toriyama had fusion in his mind yet when he initially introduced Goten.
>>
File: UI.png (614 KB, 462x695)
614 KB
614 KB PNG
>>496046852
you just know the most used auras would be the ultra instinct one and Merged Zamasu's rainbow aura
>>
>>496047715
what I was thinking of was
>Ftrunks dies
>Fhan goes SS2 and destroys them
>Babidi roles up and uses his magic
>Majin Fhan goes on a rampage, fights Dabura and Babibid then Buu
>>
>>496047545
Trunks is right there, already established as a character, and has an existing fanbase. Goten was explicitly created to be fusion fodder. He's so forgettable that Toriyama himself had to be reminded who he was years later. There's a reason why neither Super nor GT had any idea what to do with him, and sort of shuffle him off screen ASAP.
>>
>>496048520
Trunks is older and not a cute kid in the same way Goku and Gohan were. It's about the archetype.
>Goten was explicitly created to be [HEADCANON]
Okay.
>>
>>496046523
Majin Vegeta teaching soft Gohan a lesson and letting him regain his battle senses does sound good
>Vegihan
I dunno, I don't like it
Even Heroes' Vegeks sounds better

>>496047545
Goten does feel like the kind of character an editor pushed onto the Mangaka
>>
>>496029052
Man, that's hot
Between this and Vegeto vs Bra this guy should really just draw ryona
>>
>>496024883
Cute
>>
>>496047545
if goten existed to be anything but what he is, he would have done something different
>>
>>496048758
Trunks is only one year older, during the Buu Saga they're 7 and 8. Drawn the same size and have broadly similar personalities. They're both equally immature and dumb and portrayed as being flipsides of the same coin. Goten is more innocent, Trunks is more mischievous; that's their only real difference. The only standout moment they have is their battle during the Jr division of the 25th Tenkaichi. From then on they're basically the same character but with different hair, and they spend more time as Gotenks than separate.
>>
>>496049295
Goten is cute and innocent and voiced by Masako Nozawa, Trunks is mean and bratty and voiced by Takeshi Kusao. I don't get how this is so indecipherable to you.
>>
Goten was created to have someone with Goku's hairstyle after he died and if you didn't realize this even as a kid then you are dumb
>>
I think Goku should get more techniques.
>>
>>496048781
That's why I corrected myself here
>>496047285
Basically play it off the same way they go about fusing in Fusion Reborn.
Maybe have Shin call them and Gohan up for training, but Vegeta refuses to play along and fights Goku instead for his real rematch. Vegeta gets sense knocked into him for the first time, realises he's probably going to have his spirit cleansed and disappear forever, and agrees to fuse with Goku for the sake of the universe and his family. Choosing to sacrifice himself for others and let go of his grudge for good as a final act of character development. The Kais then send Vegito back to earth temporarily to help Gohan deal with Buu. Story ends with Vegito going back to otherworld to find and train against the greatest fighters in the history of the universe, and Gohan inherits the legacy and role once and for all.
>>
>>496049531
You sound like a shotafag. The kids watching DBZ back in the day did not think of it that way, they sure as shit weren't fawning over Goten being "cute", and they especially didn't care he was voiced by Nozawa in the sub. If you're a shotafag, just own up to that. But then realise your views do not reflect the majority.
>>
>>496049969
???
Goten was literally MADE to be the cute kid character to appeal to kids.
>>
>>496049969
>The kids watching DBZ back in the day did not think of it that way
Okay but Toriyama did.
Not everything is made to the sensibilities of American kids. DB has cute characters and these are a big part of its appeal in Japan.
>>
>>496050052
desu kids don't find kid characters cute or appealing, this is more for older audiences. Women especially love kid Goku, Gohan and Goten. That's why Nozawa immediately wanted to play Goku upon seeing him for the first time.
>>
>>496050268
>>496050052
He was made to fuse with Trunks and make Gotenks.
>muh sensibilities
You're acting like kid Trunks wasn't meant to have kid appeal. You're not arguing in good faith.
>>
>>496050459
If you tell Toriyama this in the moment he designed Goten he would have NO FUCKING CLUE what you are talking about. "Fusion? Wtf is that??"
This seems to me to be the perspective of an American who only watched DBZ and does not understand the actual appeal DB and Toriyama's work in general has always had. He draws cute things, he got popular because people liked his cute character designs. Even as DB changed he stayed true to his identity and kept Gohan and Goten around, alongside some others.
>>
>>496050645
>Toriyama hadn't thought up fusion yet
>>
>>496050728
Toriyama hadn't even thought up SSJ3 yet as late as the Majin Vegeta fight, no way in hell he already had Gotenks in mind at the very beginning of the arc
>>
If you don't think Goten is cute, go watch his ultimate in Sparking Zero
The way he thanks Trunks is adorable (Japanese VA, of course)
>>
>>496050645
Pretty sure DB was niche until Z. And nowadays both are boomer shit cause kids just watch Super and it's painful
>>
>>496050793
See
>>496050728
>>
>>496050890
>Pretty sure DB was niche until Z
No. The Piccolo Daimao arc is where it really skyrocketed.
>>
>>496050890
>Pretty sure
why? What are you basing this on?
>>
>>496050728
>>496050927
Toriyama made the plot weeks to weeks, he said so himself in his 'how I draw my manga' manga.
>>
>>496050927
Goku tells Vegeta he will go all out and proceeds to LOSE the fight, directly leading to Buu's awakening. SSJ3 does not exist in that point in time. Thus, it strains belief that Gotenks would exist during Gohan's school adventures already.
>b-but
Toriyama does not plan ahead greatly. Next.
>>
>>496050932
>No. The Piccolo Daimao arc is where it really skyrocketed.
Nope, it was the first tournament arc that really made it a success.
>>496051069
>proceeds to LOSE the fight,
That didn't happen. In the manga their entire fight is offscreen and in the anime, their fight is even until it's called off.
>>
>>496051161
>That didn't happen.
Vegeta knocks out Goku. This happens in the manga as well. It was a deceptive strike, but this wouldn't have happened to begin with if Goku used SSJ3.
>>
>>496049770
Like, hyper-kamehameha?
>>
>>496051161
>Nope, it was the first tournament arc that really made it a success.
Just different levels of success we are talking about. Piccolo Daimao is what the entire franchise would be modelled on forever after, but DB was a known name since the 21st Tenkaichi Budokai for sure
>>
>>496050890
Dragon ball was popular before Z, but it wasn't because of the audience finding Goku cute. Maybe the periphery demographic of shotafags did, but the majority of the audience just liked watching the monkey boy beat up bad guys and the blue haired girl flash her titties. That was the appeal. 9 year old boys do not think other boys are cute. The word doesn't even really exist in their vocabulary. Their attraction to young male protagonists is because they PROJECT onto them. They see themselves as that kid. And even then, as Dragonball evolved, that ceased to be an issue because they didn't attach to Gohan nearly as much as they did to Goku during his childhood adventures. Because kid Gohan was a weak crybaby who constantly had to be saved, so it wasn't nearly the wish-fulfilment the original series was.

>>496051045
He came up with ideas and plotlines as they came to him. He had the idea for Frieza floating around as early as the King Piccolo arc. Just because he didn't come up with SSJ3 until shortly before Goku's fight with Buu (citation needed) doesn't mean he didn't have other later plot points already brewing. Human beings are capable of nonlinear thought, you know.
>>
>>496050953
There wasn't much talk of DB until Piccolo showed up. It was getting more popular as the fights got bigger so they used this as an opportunity to rebrand the show as DBZ with more fights and a more serious tone. And it worked.
>>
>>496051369
were you there in japan at the time?
>>
>>496051347
>He had the idea for Frieza floating around as early as the King Piccolo arc
No, he hadn't even thought up Freeza yet as late as Vegeta, since there is no reference to him in the Saiyan Saga and Vegeta declares himself the strongest in the universe.
>>
>Kid Goku is popular
>Editor threatens Toriyama that he will suicide bomb the manga if Goku grows up, because his design is so popular
>Toriyama makes Goku grow up anyway
>As consolation, introduces Gohan, who fills the void left by kid Goku
>Later, Gohan grows up
>As consolation, introduces Goten, who fills the void left by kid Gohan
Simple as that.
>>
Some of you people talk as if Dr Slump wasn't a thing
>>
>>496051446
I said idea, not complete formulation.

>>496051598
Trunks already existed.
>>
>>496051443
Yes.
>>
>>496051809
>Trunks already existed.
Trunks is not a suitable replacement for those characters. They are very different.
>>
>>496051347
>He had the idea for Frieza floating around as early as the King Piccolo arc
Freeza is literally based on his second editor that didn't come up till later
>>
>>496051863
who are some of the friends you made?
>>
>doomfag says that "well akshually only Tapion's rush works on Giants, Dragon Fist doesn't work on Giants!!! It's true because Rhymestyle showed it in his latest video"
>TGS footage of SSJ3 Goku's updated Dragon Fist working on Hirudegarn
Fuark you
>>
>>496051957
It actually works only on Hildergarn
>>
>>496051598
GT is an even more extreme example of this - Goten grows up, so Goku is reverted to a child. Fucking Daima too.
Clearly, kid Goku and kid Goku-likes are popular and those in charge of the series, be it Toriyama or otherwise, are always pushing in that direction.
>>
>>496051892
Not really. Gohan isn't much like kid Goku, and Goten isn't much like Gohan. You're just making things up in your head and then making up more things to justify the things you already said

>>496052280
GT bombed, and Daima probably will too.

>>496051897
He's based on real estate developers Toriyama met in the 80s. His visual design was based on his editor. Again, 'ideas' are not full conceptualisation.
>anon exposes he is only capable of linear thought
Lol
>>
>>496052280
Japan loves OG Dragon Ball
>>
>>496052460
>You're just making things up in your head and then making up more things to justify the things you already said
That's a respectable admission on your part but what does it have to do with my post?
>>
>>496052460
>GT bombed, and Daima probably will too.
GT bombed because it was a really weird out of character show with awful music and awful fights.

Daima will do better simply thanks to the animation not being dog shit for once. Throw in a good story with good fights? Fuck man, it could be bigger than Super.
>>
>>496039854
that's really cool. imagine DBS Pan under that giant fist. lol
>>
>>496052626
>no u
Still haven't cited any sources that Goten was anything other than fusion fodder, by the way

>>496052683
>out of character
Exactly. They tried to make it about silly kid adventures with "cute" kid characters, everyone hated it.

For the record, even at his peak popularity Goten ranked below Gotenks and well below Trunks in WSJ's official reader popularity polls. Nobody cared about Goten. If you like him, fine. You do not speak for the majority.
>>
File: IMG_1710.jpg (232 KB, 828x467)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
>>496049770
Like this one?
>>
I would like tor remind you people that Goten did use some of Chi-chi's training around the end of the fight with Trunks
>>
Is Budokai Tenkaichi 1's story mode fun?
>>
I brought a towa from another timeline and made her personal support towa / housecarl
>>
Do I need to play Xenoverse 1 before 2?
>>
>>496056032
Yes but the lack of transformations and occasional super armor enemies kinda make it hard
>>496056285
Not if you buy the legend patrol pack, it's the same story from xv1 but with xv2 (and no BS super armor enemies!), I'm not sure if you need to finish xv2's story first though the stories are essentially the same, towa and mira screwing with time, different endings, more parts of the original Z saga included etc
>>
>>496056032
There's always an extra post-battle dialogue if you lose so that's a plus in my book.
>>
>>496037095
This and the SS2 transformation update make me feel like Spike knows what they're doing, which makes it all the more strange that a good chunk of the models look a little odd in some aspects.
>>
>>496064770
To be fair, a lot of these fixes were made after fans complained about them. They're just pretty quick about these fixes. Remember, don't forget to email Bamco just in case.
>>
>>496064985
Can I email Spike/Bandai and tell them to give Chiaotzu his fucking Crane outfit and DBS outfit?
>>
>>496065198
You could, I guess. Probably be best to pair it up with other stuff so it's not just that one thing, so remember to make a list: community@bandainamcoent.eu
>>
>>496065198
Kid Goku needs his regular gi too instead of just that made up one from the Broly movie.
>>
>>496065660
Hasn't that been visually confirmed to be in the game several times now?
>>
>>496065897
I don’t know, has it?
>>
>>496065419
I think a single issue complaint is more likely to pick up some interest, then an omnibus. And it's good to raise awareness about it among the fandom (here, reddit, whatever) as the more people write about something, the more important it will appear to them. Otgerwise you risk it getting lost in probably thousands of mails they're getting.
>>
>>496056285
only if you want to experience the fun of being able to spam ultimates once you go super saiyan, XV2 is better in every way and you can even play XV1's story in it
>>
File: 20240915_173946.jpg (36 KB, 600x450)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>496037095
While a lot of people are very happy with this fixes and while I'm glad they do it, it makes me think that this game is incredibly rushed and I would be surprised if they have to add even more stuff in further update after the game launches
>>
>>496071670
>>496071670
>>496071670
>>
>>496050890
>Pretty sure DB was niche until Z
If it was niche it would've ended at the first story arc...

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.