[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 92 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Ultra UI.webm (2.63 MB, 300x648)
2.63 MB
2.63 MB WEBM
https://twitter.com/grusdog/status/1751721204887744987?s=42
Friend Code: k2f3dd3e
/dbg/ guild: h7ygsygw

Legendsfest is over, but the party isn’t over yet with this GT Campaign. Did you summon for Spirit Bomb Goku and Pan; will you summon for Super 17 and Bra? What characters are you looking forward to this year?
>>
File: Goku Bardock LF.webm (2.63 MB, 334x720)
2.63 MB
2.63 MB WEBM
>>1392149
>Whaddya say, why don't we give it a whirl?
Dragon Ball Legends, a 3d action RPG mobile multiplayer game with all your favorite characters. Whether you're a casual collector or a hardcore grinder or just simply want a fun romp in the DB setting, you can find your fix here.

>How to get started
This is a decent guide that covers everything.
https://www.chaicord.com/beginners-guides/beginners-guide-en

>How do I know if my characters are good?
Gamepress has (sometimes outdated) analysis on every character you can look up. I wouldn't take their tier lists as gospel however, but their teambuilding advice is generally accurate.
https://gamepress.gg/dblegends/

>What should I spend my crystals on?
Generally any banner that has a sparking guarantee is a good investment such as the All-Stars or tag specific banners. Missions that unlock characters or zenkai are also a good investment for a new player as it allows you to get stars quickly without relying on RNG. Zenkai banners should only be considered for characters you like as there's a comparable non zenkai equivalent for most. Step-ups are your best chance to pull LL characters but how good they are can vary.

>Tournament of Power
ToP is a competitive PVE mode that awards points based on the tier of characters used. This document contains a list of the most valuable characters and which enemies to prioritize.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q4tniaj9r7Uw1C6u3n-GfpvOtvAC0NnwztnNH4h5U7c/edit?usp=sharing

>Last time on Dragon Ball Legends
Zahha has self destructed his entire base to kill our heroes but thanks to the dragon balls they were able to escape. However, Beerus is still sealed, most of them are isolated and surrounded by enemies and Broly is being used as a weapon against Shallot’s friends by Frieza. Can Shallot and his allies survive enough to regroup before Broly tears through them all? Will Jiren finally make his appearance? Find out in this thread of Dragon Ball Legends.
>>
File: Buu Bros LF.webm (2.91 MB, 332x720)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB WEBM
While PvP can seem daunting for a new/inexperienced player, you’re going to miss out on a lot of fun once you take the time to get good. You may be the type to give up if you’ve matched with against a significantly more starred and equipped team, but the truth is that your skill can get you by in most games if it’s superior to your opponents.

Legends gameplay is relatively simple: you vanish or switch characters to vanish the opponents attacks; you attack when your opponent cannot vanish or otherwise retaliate, you pace your attacks with sidestepping or charging to manage Ki, you cover change to break a combo or preserve a character, ultimately you’re trying to get the rising rush before the opponent in order to maintain a pressing advantage. The wildcards that can decide a match is your sense of timing and adaptiveness to your opponent; it’s okay to make mistakes as long as you take care to not repeat them. Oftentimes you can make comebacks from a seriously pressured position if you stay one step ahead of your opponent.

But how does one develop this sense? The easiest way is just playing a lot; win or lose you’re going to retain some understanding of how battles flow. A shortcut would be studying the deeper aspects of gameplay like the Rock Paper Scissors interactions between arts cards, specific gameplay mechanics for certain characters, card/ki restoration tech; you can watch YouTube for that stuff but it helps to play with friends. At the end of the day you get in what you put out, and if you consistently play you will see results.
>>
Everything for S 17 and Bra
>>
File: Fu-dYscaAAA6YZW.jpg (55 KB, 679x960)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>1392255
>vegeta clan and android support
This will do nicely. Now if only that red broly movie Vegeta had a zenkai.
>>
The banner is very good S17 is Red and Bra purple
>>
I'm not interested in Bulla, but fuck dude, Super 17 is beautiful and Red is a great color for Androids right now.
I'm probably going to give in and spend what little F2P CC I get on his banner and then cry when I can't pull him in 2 rotations which is the most I can normally muster.
>>
>>1392255
Got 109k ready. All in for Bra.
>>
>>1392515
>TagGammas
>BLU 17
>might even slip LL Cell in there too
shit I need to pull on this now, I fucking love androids
>>
>>1392515
>Bra purple
Better for Vegeta Clan I guess, for GT that slot's kinda competitive unless she can immediately make Zenkai PUR SS4 obsolete (I don't actually want that to happen right after he got his new plat)
>>
>>1392255
>>1392568
Good lucks bros. I spent like 15k before I got my first Pan.
>>
https://youtu.be/6yCTnd7odwM?si=CU-AnyriQGU1lo2Q
Goku vs geets. It looks like it follows from the other games as in storyline progression but just adds super and newer graphics plus mechanics. Kind of excited still.
>>
>>1392515
When does he come out?
>>
>>1392667
>>might even slip LL Cell in there too
They kind of did. Wrong Cell though, because we can't have nice things.
https://dblegends.net/banner/2026200

>>1394358
Less than 1 hour and a half.
>>
>>1394396
>https://dblegends.net/banner/2026200
O-Oh...
>Blast [Paralyze] - Blast Cards with Paralyze effect when enemy is hit (50% chance to activate)
>Blast Cards with Paralyze effect when enemy is hit (50% chance to activate)
>Paralyze effect when enemy is hit (50% chance to activate)
>(50% chance to activate)
>>
File: 40130225922.jpg (1.69 MB, 1080x2316)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB JPG
>>1394396
Just give him a fucking zenkai already Legends please he's like one of the few old lf characters I have ready for one
>>
>>1394396
>old LL Cell
sucks, maybe they'll Zenkai him at least? banner's still pretty good though, like a mix of Androids and PO
>>
>start of a match
>perfect connection
>land my first hit, going to continue
>connection gets worse as the fight goes on
>this has been my experience for the last 5 matches in a row
I wish I didn't have to bother
>>
Hahaha
>>
File: 1684328309235589.webm (2.41 MB, 496x896)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB WEBM
>NOBODY CAN BEAT ME WHEN I'M SUPER---ACK!
>>
File: Canon.webm (1.39 MB, 720x1544)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB WEBM
This is how the DBS future saga would have gone if GT was canon.
>>
>>1394835
This bitch is 9 and is way bigger than Pan
>>
i think i've found the problem with PVP
you should not
YOU SHOULD NOT
be able to PV at melee range.
that's so garbage
>>
>play pvp
>barku just eats my shit and gets away scott free, then combos for years
>S17 paralyzes, takes away my cards, and gets away scott free
>janemba just dodges and killing blow with his stupid fucking meter
>SB Goku and 17 just tank literally all your teams damage
>UVB takes away your meter and is a fucking pain in the ass to deal with if you don't have his direct counters
>EVOKEN MELTS YOU if they get a hit on you
>fucking UI players
>especially fucking UUI who just stand still and auto dodges everything but forces you to take him out early or he gets absurdly strong
>dokabaki impact
>everyone and their mom has cover null, so enjoy losing the ONLY fucking chance you had at winning.
>netcode and controls are so ass that the dice roll of a chance you have to combo your opponent you'll just tap strike instead of strike arts.
>game meta is just staying back and just waiting for your opponent to engage
very intriguing gameplay! i hope the rework is actually better!
>>
File: 1688542927005626.png (248 KB, 640x480)
248 KB
248 KB PNG
>>1394887
Bulla is a 1/2 saiyan, Pan is a 1/4 saiyan.
Those Chi-chi and Videl genes don't make her any favors sadly.
Now Bulma? Despite being a human, Bulla got her height and her good looks.
There's a lot of conclusions to draw from that.
>>
>>1394911
>>game meta is just staying back and just waiting for your opponent to engage
For the record, it's been like that for a long, long, long time.
>>
I sent a taunting message to a guy I played in pvp but he sent me a nice one, now I feel really bad
>>
>>1395406
Same just happened to me, but in my defense he was playing a really faggy team and forfeited, how could I not send a smug message?
>>
I really wish this game gave you more feedback. I don't know if I'm playing my character optimally, because I can't view my replays from my opponents side. I can't see their Ki/Cover Null/Vanish, so it feels like almost every game is a dice roll that I'm always losing most of the time.
>>
is bulla just literally better red pan?
>>
>ultra UI still uses his unique 17 cover change lines on super 17
Odd, but neat.
>>
File: 1704011863458485.webm (1.95 MB, 496x896)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB WEBM
Heh, don't think so.
>>
File: fas.png (629 KB, 911x697)
629 KB
629 KB PNG
Next campaign is Cell Saga.

Unique equipment for Super Vegeta
>>
>>1397370
If Super Vegeta is getting a unique equipment, then the chances he'll get a new unit at all, new Sparking or LL, are slim.
On the other hand, it's a chance for the old LL Cell to finally get a zenkai awakening, which would be dope if I didn't have him at 6 stars.
I hope it's a mid campaign. I really want to skip and save my CC, but if they whip out a new cool Cell unit I might have to try my luck, which hasn't worked out well for me thus far.
>>
File: 20394522.jpg (574 KB, 1080x1721)
574 KB
574 KB JPG
>super 17 banner
>has given me nothing but dupes for my uni reps team
I can't complain when I get an mvp17 or lf Jiren copy but it's absolutely hilarious how the game refuses to let me build up any other tag as much as this one.
>>
>>1397439
>>1397370
>hybrid/future buffs
LETS GOOOO
>>
File: 1688528398387119.webm (2.61 MB, 496x896)
2.61 MB
2.61 MB WEBM
>>1397246
Man, I haven't used Hit in ages and I've been having a blast with him lately.
>>
Is P2P goku good? I see the reddit discord recommend him in movies but reddit shits on him so i'm confused. planning to replace him with pan and run OP/Transforming Gohan/PTP/Red Pan/GS1&2/Green Broly Zenkai
>>
I am now a Gold Fighter, who knew i was such a great gamer surely I've reached the pvp peak.
>>
>>1398312
PTP Goku is great so long as you don't run into a yellow.
He's one of the many units that have obnoxiously long cover null and can combo for days. Hits pretty hard too on a good team.
>>
File: 1683135888330366.webm (1.54 MB, 480x480)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB WEBM
>Be me
>Log in to do the daily chores
>First PvP (Treasure) battle
>Paired with a God Rank that has been there 9 times by now
And then I closed the game.
>>
>>1397370
We have 2 potential outcomes.

Lf vegeta with the final flash, banner unit trunks/super trunks.

Lf piccolo vs 17
Banner unit Tien/17

Ultra cell/gohan/piccolo/vegeta/trunks are all on the table.
>>
Does Goku/Bardock have some kind of vanish removal immunity to UUI? I fought against a guy who managed to use RR twice on UUI (guessed correctly both times) and they were still able to immediately vanish.
>>
File: GFoe77oaUAAFtvs.jpg (173 KB, 1290x712)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
BEJITA CAMPAIGN!!!
>>
File: 1682545306441453.jpg (26 KB, 570x319)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>1399529
>Super Vegeta gets an equipment
>1st or 2nd Form Cell as an F2P
>Zenkai Awakening for the old LL Cell
>ENTER, HELLZONE GRANADE LL CHADCCOLO
If only they gave away a piece of 600 LL Z-Power...
Litrally 1 star away...
His zenkai is the only thing I would actually care about...
>>
Tried getting into this game, and the PVP fucking sucks

>enemy just waits until you do anything
>either PV from strike/supers or forward dash from blast into a PV when you cancel your blast and try to strike/super
>they do the same fucking stutter step drop combo shit every single time allowing them to infinite until you are dead
>repeat 2 more times but they will always get a LF or RR as the last hit just to stall the ending screen out longer.

It's just so fucking lame I cannot udnerstand how people find it fun. I hate that these games just basically become "don't actually use the mechanics in game, play the game in this really obtuse way because it breaks the coding of the game and nullifies half of the mechanics and everyone else is doing it anyway".
>>
>>1399697
how would you fix it
also this >>1394911
and then everyone looks at beast and goes OHHHH BEAST IS STRONGEST UNIT IN THE GAME
>>
>>1400100
Add a rare "Break" card that can be used to initiate a clash mid combo.
Give players an emergency secondary vanish gauge that only refills with time instead of when being it, at half the normal rate
blues with his insane draw speed and ki mechanic.
I'm sure they could think of something.
>>
>Finally get 7* in lf bardock and zenkai him
As a uui goku owner should I consider running bardock over him or with him? And should I evict uvb from my unirep team and turn the team into a saiyan team with mvp17 in the leaderslot?
>>
>>1400151
There's no reason to use lf Bardock if you have UUI other than to be the best zenkai bench for him currently.
>>
>>1400150
>have more evasive options on a game in the meta is staying back as much as possible
excuse me....lol WHAT?
>>
>>1400154
nah this is stupid. desu remember the meta in the game is D FENSE D FENSE. and Goku and Bardock are actually top 1 right now. I'd do UUI/MVP17/Bardock Goku if you can. It's such an obnoxious fucking combo. If they don't have Beast or hell even if they do. MVP17 and Barku fucking tank straight bars.
>>
File: 1693535009618991.jpg (969 KB, 2024x1800)
969 KB
969 KB JPG
The developers know that Gohan can't afford to lose, so they decided to throw him a bone.
It's not like the guy didn't have like 4 zenkai buffers already or anything.
>>
File: 1698031508018055.jpg (843 KB, 1012x3340)
843 KB
843 KB JPG
I hate Co-Op equipments so much it's unreal.
I just wanted an orange slot.
That's it, I wasn't even hoping I'd get a red slot ffs.
>>
>>1400208
Red lf ss2 gohan boogaloo version incoming!
>>
>>1400165
You're talking about Goku/Bardock. The post was referring to zenkai lf Bardock. I agree that Goku/Bardock are pretty strong and annoying to fight against.
>>
File: 1691037170543993.jpg (546 KB, 1012x1800)
546 KB
546 KB JPG
>>1399646
>If only they gave away a piece of 600 LL Z-Power...
FUCK YES, THEY LISTENED! HAHAHAHA! THEY LISTENED!
>>
The level of shittery going on in the Extreme bs Trunks event is insane.
Every Timmy from here to china is logging in with absolutely no clue what a raid is.
>>
>>1400208
>have him at 5 stars
>have 2k CC+
>really can't tell if i should pull the trigger for the booster or cope and hope they give him more Z power or if i'll pull shit in the Ultra SS2 FTK Gohan Banner.
AIEEEEEEE

>>1400249
awks, yeah replace bardock lmfao my bad im a dbl player, I can't fucking read.
>>
is Super Vegeta good now?
>>
File: Fso6qPeXoAIzbKZ.jpg (271 KB, 2048x1534)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
>>1400492
No.
>>
File: 1687968078519495.webm (2.94 MB, 496x896)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB WEBM
The Yellow That Could.
>>
I've been getting connection issues when trying to do these coop missions all day, I would think it was me with an unstable connection but I only seem to get disconnected from people who use Battle Bonus characters, everytime I see some shitter with the wrong color combo or non BB units I can play with them fine.
>>
>joined coop
>waiting for teammate
>joins and leaves a second later
>"okay, no problem"
>waits for second teammate
>joins and leaves a second later
>fuq
>>
>>1394424
Would love to see this LF actually have Zenkai
>>
>>1401317
It's happening.
You have to believe.
He's featured in the current PvP season promo pic.
It's time.
>>
IT'S TIME FOR ULTRA FSK

THIS IS THE PERFECT TIME
>>
ngl I hope the next ultra is Cell and not FSK Gohan. Hybrids/Movies is my main team but I cannot afford Ultra FSK....
>>
is heat dome trunks good?
>>
>>1401402
He gives great dome, yes.
>>
>>1401406
you need to be stopped
>>
File: GFpR530acAA-SZI.jpg (258 KB, 1080x1080)
258 KB
258 KB JPG
What do we think of this unit?
>>
>UUI is totally balanced guys
>a single ult can take him out
>automatically negates strike arts and ult cards while meter is up
>his meter is up like fucking 24/7.
yes guys man this unit is totally fair. beast is the REAL problem of PVP meta.
>>
>>1401387
>promo pic
Yeah uh why the fuck is lf SS4 Goku here lol? If it was to represent the GT season we just had I figured they would've gone with super 17. All this does is remind me of this video
https://youtube.com/watch?v=yGZzLu9bNXQ
>>
File: fre.jpg (97 KB, 1238x687)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>1401450
GOCOCK is the real problem
>>
I'm reaching my limit.
After vidrel I felt mentally exhausted.
I don't want to deal with this anymore.
I'll take my 2 weeks paid vacation after the current PvP season ends.
>>
File: 1684969563913929.webm (3 MB, 496x896)
3 MB
3 MB WEBM
>>1401785
Sigh.
>>
>>1401785
no you will not. You are here to stay
>>
>>1401450
Of the fes units I have the least troubles dealing with uui in pvp. he has very clear limitations and everything he does can be played around.
beasts explosive output cannot be stopped once it starts. gocock are bullshit threats and easily the best unit in the game. ssbkk are absolute cunt units when they get priority and have a green.
uui is nothing so long as you play around the lockin and gauge properly. boring, sure. but nothing special.
>>
File: 1706131352335136.jpg (190 KB, 1360x768)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>1401792
>Mfw
>>
>>1401795
i find beast the easiest to play around.
SSBKK fucking annoying
>>1401782
gocock fucking annoying AND they get a free jail out of free card.
UVB if you don't have a counter is fucking annoying too.
>>
I can't tell if Orange Piccolo is good or not. Sometimes he'll cook but it's only after transformation and he's so fucking fragile still. Otherwise, he feels really fucking weak. I'm having a tough time finding a third member for Beast/Pan. If only I had Pikkon or Goku/Bardock...
>>
I feel good every day, I don't have to do pvp for those stupid free summon tickets and it feels so freeing.
>>
File: 21ers.jpg (600 KB, 1079x1708)
600 KB
600 KB JPG
Took a while to limit break them but I finally finished making my for fun treasure battle team. Still needs more adjustments like fully art boosting the main three and fully limit breaking the benches but they're good to take into battle now.

>>1401927
Orange Piccolo is decent but lf Pikkon is so much better than him that it's insane. Even more insane was how quick they were to give him a unique platinum equipment and it's still not enough.
>>
>>1401963
dont care a21 is garbage
>>
File: sas.png (1.09 MB, 961x781)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
Here we go

ULTRA PICCOLO
>>
>>1401927
>having a tough time finding a third member for Beast/Pan
They're so good together it literally doesn't matter who the third is
Throw one of the Tag Ginyus with them fuck it
>>
>>1402039
my problem is if beast gohan dies. im fucked.
I tried
>USB Goku
Tanky, can use Pan Zenkai to still boost the team. He has finishing power but his defense is either fucking tanking the fuck outta everything or melting fast. Counters UVB and he's my public enemy no1.
>Orange Piccolo
meh up until revival but then he still melts too fucking quick. he's my default for now though when im losing too much with other teams and just need a solid unit.
>Red Zenkai Heat Dome Trunks
triple red feels good up until I see a blue unit. even then trunks feels kinda meh until I blue card spam but then beast does that better.
>UUI
this guy doesn't fit. he does good but he doesn't feel like he should be in here. don't really have a zenkai for him either.
>SoH Trunks
Maybe. Still need to zenkai him. People said janemba replaces him but I really wonder if that's true.
>Blue Beast
He's alright but I like USB better if I'm using a blue. He melts pretty fast and his damage is starting to lack now. Green card card removal feels so fucking good though
>Fat Gotenks
eh. I remember when I used him early on, he could fucking TANK. now he loses health faster than I'd like. I can barely use his cover change because holy fucking shit every unit has cover null now.
>>
>>1402048
oh i also got SS3 movie goku, haven't tried him at all so I wonder how he'll do vs Orange Piccolo
>>
File: 024020174509.jpg (630 KB, 1080x1800)
630 KB
630 KB JPG
>>1402049
Orange Piccolo's survivability is nice and all but dragon fist goku deals more damage than him IMO. If you have Goku's z ability III then the +2% to strike arts will benefit you as well for Son Family. Definitely give him a try.
Also he's still got one of the best lf win screens out there.
>>
File: 4020180755.jpg (348 KB, 1080x2240)
348 KB
348 KB JPG
>>1402049
>>1402167
And of course I pick the wrong picture while trying to gas up the win screen lol
>>
>>1402168
ugh i have to wait for equipment bonzaga.
>>
>>1402048
i personally like using the new YEL pan along with them. green card go brrrrr
>>
File: 1679286606086034.jpg (273 KB, 1012x1800)
273 KB
273 KB JPG
>Be me
>Farming the raid because I still haven't cleared the exchange shop due to losing my drive to play
>Need 2 pieces of SP Z-Power 10 for Rev Ginyu
>Picrel is the 4th piece of EX Z-Power I got in the span of 20 or 30 minutes
Doushite though?
>>
File: 1704357697948738.jpg (446 KB, 1012x1800)
446 KB
446 KB JPG
"Throughout Heaven and Earth, I alone am the honored one."
>>
File: 1683479813717553.jpg (208 KB, 1600x900)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
Why THE FUCK am I being paired with retards who can't perform a Double Rising Rush properly now that I'm using Super 17?
I just want to have a good time with this game, but there's ALWAYS something getting in the way.
Retards in CoOp, retards in Raids, scumbags and passive faggots in PvP.
ENOUGH.
>>
>>1402678
fuck off super17 is so fucking broken it's not even funny. if people say he isn't top 1 they're stupid.
>>
>>1402710
nameku food
>>
>>1402736
yeah so anyways i kept blasting and paralyzed and stole all your cards.
next
>>
File: IMG_0283.jpg (83 KB, 730x1095)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>1401423
Like all of the recent event exclusive characters pretty competent in their niche; some of them age pretty well like the full power Broly or Rose but this Cell is meant for Cell saga teams (which mainly consists of Cell characters so Regen or Future based). Outside of that it depends on who you got: if you have Ultra Kid Buu you would rather in use him in every case, if you’re an androids main you probably have the Gammas or Zenkai Perfect Cell.
>>
What is with the left facing side profile cards? It's so weird compared to all the other units.
>>
>>1403013
I guess they wanted to distinguish free units from regular units somehow. I really like the Cooler one.
>>
>>1403013
>What is with the left facing side profile cards?
F2P unit design pattern.
Started with Super Buu, the devs asked in some QA if people wanted them to stick to that iirc, majority said yes and here we are.
It's also the reason why most F2P units we get nowadays are just rehashes of old existing units.
F2P SSB Vegeta is DBL47-02S post transformation, F2P ToP Gohan is DBL26-02S and such. It's because people preferred that over them designing original characters like the RRA Piccolo we got in the festival.
>>
>>1402678
>Why THE FUCK am I being paired with retards who can't perform a Double Rising Rush properly now that I'm using Super 17?
Nvm, turns out Super 17 is absolutely busted.
This raid is nuts, S17 literally carries the fight no matter what character your partner uses.
This is awesome.
F2P SS1 Goku? Ended in 1 Double Rising Rush.
LL SSB Vegeta? Ended in 1 Double Rising Rush.
I never had this experience with past raids, even when I had the shiny new unit/s that were featured.

I can't believe I'm almost done with my farming and I still haven't gotten 2 miserable pieces of 10 SP Z-Power though. I only got 1.
I had to farm about 20k raid coins in chunks of 90 to 100 and I'm STILL missing 1 piece of SP Z-Power of a realistically worthless amount. Let that sink in.
>>
>/dbg/ guild is silver rank now
nice job guys
>>
There's an overabundance of red beasts out there at the moment and I'm planning on forming a hunting party to thin the herds. USJ in leader and MVP17 aside, who else would be a good addition? I have super 17 but only at 3 stars.
>>
File: 1691096057615473.webm (2.7 MB, 496x896)
2.7 MB
2.7 MB WEBM
>>1399253
>Does Goku/Bardock have some kind of vanish removal immunity to UUI?
I can tell you what they're not immune to; perfection.
>>
>lost to an android team without any equipment or zenkai
holy shit double mvp17 is fucking annoying as fuck. actually both fraud units.
>>
>>1403604
kys
>>
File: 2stong.jpg (73 KB, 809x540)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
This Bulla unit is fun, I wish we had more of these kinds of weak girl units. Like Videl calling on Gohan for her combos, or Cheelai with a Broly assist instead of what we have.
>>
>>1403869
Same
I love the little detail during the strike art, where Bulla is doing fuckall for damage until Vegeta appears with the last hit
>>
>>1403811
>I can't afford to-ACK!!

>>1403678
Nicely timed Cell enjoyer. Getting Goku/Bardock at the right time is really satisfying. Here's hoping the old lf Cell gets a zenkai soon.
>>
As a new player, I give up. This game is just unbalanced dogshit that is so far into its power creep it's impossible to have a decent match. 9/10 times I fight someone they have a full team of at least 10* characters, with full Godly/Z+ equips, and if they have characters that can zenkai on their team you better believe they're maxed.
600+ kudos on their good game / good skil tracker, 2000+ day log in titles, etc etc.

Meanwhile I'm running 3* mvp 17, 3* super 17, and 7* gammas with a and 1 s at best equips, because that's the only decent team I have after 2 weeks of grinding over 20k CC and using it on banners.
>>
>>1403987
PvP is dumb and gay I don't know why people like doing it, I rarely ever play pvp.
Just enjoy doing raids and events.
>>
>>1403604
oh nooo i sure hope nobody uses ultra janemba against my red beast, ssj4bros and evoken team. please noooooo
>>
>>1403987
that team you have should kick alot of ass with the proper zenkais. when i use that team the only one i ever have a problem with is bardoku
>>
>>1404015
>PvP is dumb and gay I don't know why people like doing it
NTA, but I play PvP solely for the rewards.
If the rewards were worthless titles and bragging rights tier crap I would stay the fuck away from that toxic cesspool, but alas; CC, Z-Power and now the Tier 3 special coins that will give me the 7th star on the og LL Perfect Cell. I need all that stuff.
>>
>>1403957
kys
>>
>>1404108
zenkai ssj4 gogeta also one shots lmao
>>
>>1404131
Yeah I know what you mean, I struggled through PVP for some missions and those summon tickets we had a little while ago.
Honestly I would like those special coins too but not enough to subject myself to more daily pvp matches
>>
File: 1676669287367247.webm (2.73 MB, 496x896)
2.73 MB
2.73 MB WEBM
AoE spamming scum.
PV fishing scum.
The game not letting me forward+side swipe.
I even had to deal with a whale and a few God Rank'ers (didn't win, but I would have defeated the whale if it wasn't for the star difference.)
Sigh.
Today has been another awful day to play PvP, just like almost any other.
>>
>>1404326
>AoE green card spamming scum.
Ftfm.
>>
>>1404327
AoE is what single-handedly makes bardoku significantly worse to fight than super 17. Say what you want about 17 being OP but at least you can play around his predictable green card. bardoku will force you to vanish then you have no choice but to take his green card like a little bitch
>>
>>1404329
For aoe green card users you just gotta be ready to tap attack them as soon as you vanish to cancel their card.
>>
>>1403166
Just in time it looks like.
>>
i can't read, give me the deets on LF Final Flash vegeta and if he's good or not
>>
>>1404437
retard
>>
>>1404407
>>1403166
How active is the guild? I want to leave mine because there's a ton of dead weight shitting the guild up and this new event looks good.
>>
>>1404437
Hes mid
Skip his banner
>>
SUPA BEJITA LF IS MID

MID
>>
>>1404538
IM NOT A BIG FAN OF THE GOVERNMENT
>>
>Red Revive Cell is getting a zenkai
>3 fucking stars
>Already started to work on Saiyan Armor Trunks
FUCK these RETARDED developers in their FUCKING ass.
>>
>lf is super midgeta
aright boys hold steady. ultra ss2 gohan is only two weeks away, hold firm and do not bite any bait!
>>
File: thumb pose.jpg (194 KB, 998x1331)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
Who cares if he's mid.

It's final flash Vegeta you arseholes. You pull regardless.
>>
File: 206494.jpg (1.49 MB, 1080x2316)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB JPG
>>1404616
It's just the usual retards that want everything to be giga hype and busted. Anyway when is this guy getting his zenkai? We've got enough decent red vegeta clan units for him to bench for.
>>
>>1404500
>>1404473
phew

>>1404608
ngl i hope they give it to cell.
I don't have any CC left and I'll NEED Ultra FSK gohan
>>
>>1404616
>You pull regardless.
Nah man, I'll pass.
I like Vegeta, but after being mostly shafted in GoBardock's and USB Goku's banners and mostly shafted in Super 17's, I have no strength in me to keep pulling mindlessly hoping that I'll get the shiny new unit only to have my heart broken.
>>
>>1404709
>after being shafted in GoBardock's and USB Goku's banners and mostly shafted in Super 17's
Ftfm.
>>
>>1404616
im pulling because final flash is my favorite move in the series, idgaf if the unit is good or trash
>>
>>1404383
conveniently bardoku users always have amazing internet connection which lets me tap attack them every time!
>>
File: 1657511163918.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>No LF Exploding Cell on Super Bejita's banner

Oof. I'm still pulling but goddamn that sucks.
>>
>>1404481
The guild is full right now and everyone seems to be active so youre gonna have to wait for someone to leave if you want a spot unfortunately
>>
so if they were planning final flash vegeta to be red why did they make heat dome trunks zenkai hybrids instead of vegeta clan, that feels like a massive missed opportunity
>>
Fuck vegeta clan im using him in Cell saga team
>>
File: 1707362904036950.jpg (120 KB, 1406x1382)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>1404729
Not even red transforming Cell is in here. I don't know why they keep giving Vegeta bad banners and refuse to have any Cell that isn't the old lf one in any new banners.
>>
File: 1489316197047.png (198 KB, 425x374)
198 KB
198 KB PNG
6 LF

1 SUPA BEJITA
5 CELL
>>
>>1404775
>why did they make heat dome trunks zenkai hybrids instead of vegeta clan, that feels like a massive missed opportunity
For real.
It's weird that instead of giving FF Vegeta his 3rd zenkai bench they decided to give Beasthan his... what, 5th? 6th?
>>
>>1404794
>refuse to have any Cell that isn't the old lf one in any new banners.
His zenkai awakening is coming.
That's why he's been shilled pretty hard for the past few months.
Trust the plan.
>>
Holy shit this looks terrible
It looks like something drawn by what you'd find on a google image search
>>
>>1404809
Red beast has access to 6 zenkai benches. You could literally make a whole team out of them.
This Vegeta only has access to 3 zenkai benches and one of them is Kakarot Goku who you can't get if you missed so it might as well be 2.
>>
>>1404842
Wait forgot to include red super saiyan Goku so it actually is 3, but that's still half of what beast has.
>>
>>1404819
arent super saiyan eyes supposed to be blue/cyan? thats very clearly green
>>
>>1404842
>This Vegeta only has access to 3 zenkai benches
I only counted 2; SS1 Goku and the red Majin Vegeta. What's the 3rd one?

>and one of them is Kakarot Goku
Oh, that's half a zenkai really. It gives half the stats a regular zenkai does, so.
>>
Vegeta is not mid. He's straight up bad
>>
File: 1681020120874102.jpg (44 KB, 720x200)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
Why.
I can't make a Vegeta Clan team.
I don't want to make a Vegeta Clan team.
So why the fuck did I get 3 fucking red slots of this shitty equipment?
Bruh.
This is the luck I needed when the GT equipment was still around.
>>
>>1404936
don't worry vegeta clan is not a real team
>>
>>1404848
no
>>
This Soupy Fajita seems underwhelming after the raw mighty fist of Supreme 17
>>
Got finally 7 stars for purple goku on a banner. It's back to the board for leveling up categories and filling the back burner stuff.
>>
>>1404870
>What's the 3rd one?
SS4 Vegeta
>>
>>1405142
Neat. I never checked, I just thought he'd buff Red GT lel.
>>
I still don't understand how people can think Beast is top 1. Disrupt feels like it does way more cancer then "whoa I hit really fucking hard"
>>
>>1405262
It's more than that it's
"Whoa I hit really hard in fucking base and whoops your vanish is gone along with all your cards and now I do even more damage and have literally no downsides and god forbid I bring my daughter to extra fuck you and make it near impossible to fight against me"
>>
File: bg.jpg (80 KB, 480x640)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
How can you be this mid on boost?
>>
>>1405290
he has no defense, nuke him early there done. save RR for when he transforms and damn you got either a RR defense or free RR. pan feels wack in this meta considering bulla is way better than her and so many people just generate ki and can negate her dumb ki drain.
>>
>>1405297
>he has no defense
NTA, but I run him with 2 zenkai buffs and A13 (not maxed out) and he tanks decently post transformation.
The people I fight tend to expectedly save their rush for my Beast.
>>
>>1405297
>>1405330
7 stars Beast btw.
Not 7 red, just regular 7.
>>
>>1405297
>he has no defense
Didn't they describe his first form as the defensive form when they revealed him? Not only that but one of his special abilities is to lower sub count just from your opponent using anything but red and yellow cards so you can't really nuke him early unless you bait him every time.
>>
>Vanish my opponents blast
>press strike card
>he vanishes

>Vanish my opponents blast
>delay, wait for him to finish blasting and start a sidestep
>press strike card
>he vanishes

am i fucking missing something? what the fuck
>>
>>1405465
You have to get them right after they side step, it's kind of annoying when they just spam sidestep trying to vanish but there's a window right after they step where you can't vanish.
>>
>>1405467
this is dumb
>>
>>1405469
Yeah it's incredibly stupid, I don't really like the pvp "tech" in this game so I usually just ignore pvp
>>
>>1405465
it doesnt matter how much you delay because they will ALWAYS get the perfect vanish.
I hate to be the "wahhh lagswitch" guy but iirc once you get into the higher tiers some players use emulators that are set up to basically vanish for them.
Most of the time your opponent is just better than you but sometimes its pretty fucking fishy
>>
Bio-Broly unit when
>>
>>1405262
The problem is that most beast players are bad and he’s not quite as braindead as the other top tiers. It’s the same deal with Evolution/Kaioken, very strong offensively but not reliable defensively.
>>
Someone explain to me how in the fuck every single person in PVP can vanish forward and dodge a blast attack and still have their vanish gauge.
Anytime I try to dash forward against a blast attack I just literally dash right into it and take the hit, but anytime my oppoonent on PVP does it they vanish without burning their vanish gauge.
>>
as far i as i know you cant vanish mid dash unless you dashed with a red card.
as for the infinite gauge, alot of meta units have some kind of vanish restore after certain requirements are met. ToP 17 is pretty bad with his vanish restore. red beasthan can be nasty with it too.
its somewhat avoidable if you keep an eye on the little status effect notifications above their head. most of the time it'll tell you if they restored their gauge.
>>
>>1406108
>>1406132
meant for (You)
>>
>facing evoken and UUI
>evoken has his retarded fucking green card and can combo for life getting free dragon balls.
>ki drain does fucking NOTHING to him like literally nothing
>cover null out the fucking ass
>deaths by a thousand cuts
>oh evoken is dying?
>switch out to UUI who you can't kill because he has his retarded gauge full all the god damn time.

holy hell this is insanely toxic and people say beast + pan is bad.
>>
>>1406471
5 teams
5 FUCKING TEAMS IN A ROW
IF SOMEONE TELLS ME "OHHH UUI IS TOTALLY NOT BROKEN GUYS" I'm going to fucking curbstomp their fucking head in the fucking gutter.

How is this fucking fair you can't even see his fucking cover null.

THis goes to also fucking
FRAUD 17 AND HIS FUCKING BLAST FOR FUCKING ETERNITY AND COVER NULL AND FUCKING FRAUD 17 and HAVING 200000000000000% HEALTH

holy shit this game makes me so fucking mad I can't. how the fuck and then you guys go say my team is broken how how? HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW?????????????
>>
skill issue lol
>>
>>1406480
Look, GT needed that toxicity after years of abuse
Also if you use Beast/Super Hero team I will bite your tongue from your mouth, sit down and accept you are also just as bad as UUI
>>
File: 1689615881365000.jpg (370 KB, 1012x1800)
370 KB
370 KB JPG
>>1406561
>GT needed that toxicity after years of abuse
Did someone say GT abuse?
>>
>hey kid you want another RP BONUS CHALLENGE
im so fucking tired of these. let me fight against someone my own skill level for fucks sake
>>
>>1406480
>Look at timer when uui pops a green
>When it has gone down by 10 he no longer has cover change null
pretty easy all things considered. if you want bullshit cover null abilities uvb is the guy you want to be talking about. gets like fifteen counts for the first time he enters battle, gets five counts every five arts he uses, gets five counts when he enters battle second time onward. makes it almost impossible to accurately know when it's safe to cover change or not.
personally I don't find enemy uui's that big of a deal. probably the least cancerous of the festival releases.
>>
>>1406685
>SWITCHES OUT TO MVP17 WHENEVER HIS GAUGE RUNS OUT
>SWITCHES BACK WITH FULL GAUGE
>LOL YOU CANT KILL MY UI BECAUSE YOU KEEP DRAWING STRIKE CARDS
FUCK OFF

>>1406561
SHUT THE FUCK UP. PAN DOES LITERALLY NOTHING IN THIS META AGAINST EVOKEN AND GOKU AND BARDOCK AND FUCKING ANDROID 17. I WILL ADMIT SHE DOES SHIT ON EVERYONE ELSE BUT ANY TAG SAIYAN UNITS? NOTHING NADA. SHE MELTS LIKE BUTTER.

sorry im trying not to caps lock but holy fuck after facing like 10x this morning that are UUI/G&B/Evoken I think I'm literally mindbroken. Evoken is so busted it's not even funny. You get caught once and you literally lose your whole entire team then they go to UUI and you can't kill because "lol strike cards xD" oh my fucking god this is such a faggy meta it's fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1681343494545428.jpg (394 KB, 1012x1800)
394 KB
394 KB JPG
Wait, hold THE FUCK up.
Does this mean that I need 43148 RP or more if I want to get a Tier 3 coin?
Is this for real?
It's a joke right?
I'm just misunderstanding yeah?
>>
>>1406808
no that's right. that's why i don't wanna do this anymore.
>>
>>1405297
>he has no defense
Youre building him wrong and your bench is not defense focused
He can a ton of damage without focusing on strike benches
>>
>>1405297
Unless you can catch him outside of a combo with a ult or blue card from either Janemba or fully charged Bombku youre not killing pre transformation Beast unless hes around 50 or 60% health
>>
>>1406132
>you cant vanish mid dash
You can, but you have to sidestep immediately when inputting the tackle attack, and it only works against rushes
With quickstrike, as long as you dont finish the quick strike you will just dash from long range to your opponent and NOT hit him, works well against UVB and S17 when they have a green card
>>
>>1406471
Yeah its a broken team but i have beast and 17 so UUI gets demolished, sometimes they make things worse for them by swapping out ot UUI mid combo in fear of the damage hell take, allowing me to keep comboing with strike cards
>>
>>1406685
Fatenks is your man
>destroys cards
>cancels enemy attribute upgrades
>gets defensive neutral on cover
>if it doesnt work out you get heal on 50% health and lower sub counts, allowing you to just swap to Janemba, effectively killing UVBs combo
And if the opponent decides to rush, Janemba nullifies buffs and lowers sub counts by 10, allowing you to swap to Gotenks again and tank the rush (endurance wont be nullified unless its the new A16 or units with passive endurance null), giving Gotenks another 10 count sub decrease, allowing you to immediately put Janemba back in the field
>>
Hmm today I think I will use 3 ULs
>>
File: Don't think so.jpg (404 KB, 1080x2316)
404 KB
404 KB JPG
>>1406872
I like to catch the bastard with a time skip since most Beast users wait to use their transformation to trap you. Only time it doesn't work is if I get a bunch of blast cards.
>>
>>1406955
Yeah, the best methods to emply Beasts transformation is when dodging a strike arts or dropping combo
>>
>>1406808
No you need to be top 10k in the world for it. 17k rp should be enough for top10k.
>>
File: 1705727188729652.webm (3 MB, 496x896)
3 MB
3 MB WEBM
>1406480
>IF SOMEONE TELLS ME "OHHH UUI IS TOTALLY NOT BROKEN GUYS" I'm going to fucking curbstomp their fucking head in the fucking gutter.
>>1406494
>skill issue lol
^ This and not ironically.
>>
^ Context that no one asked for; remember how I mentioned that people save their RR for Gohan because they can't contain the animal inside otherwise in the previous thread or the one before that?
Still true.
>>
File: 1684841883513507.webm (2.66 MB, 496x896)
2.66 MB
2.66 MB WEBM
Not even UUI/+Bardock/+Frieza Goku can beat me when I'm Super 17 aided by Magenta.
>>
How's bejita?
>>
Vegeta clan will never be a real tag

Trunk? Future chad
Bulla? GT chad
Vegeta? PO scum
>>
>>1407242
Glass canon. High offensive stats but he can't tank for shit and he's in a poor position (no one runs Cell Saga or Vegeta Clan teams, and Saiyan has better options).
He's also got a ranged ultimate which can be absorbed by S17, which makes sense but it's also very funny.
>>
>>1406885
>Janemba
>Fatenks
>That feeling when you went 18k for no janemba and over 15k for no fatenks
Granted I can't complain too much about the fattenks shaft since I pulled beast twice and got piccolo his second red star from those pulls but still. There's a reason I don't run movies and it's those two shafts make the team garbo.
>>
WHY DOES THIS GAME INSIST ON GIVING ME BONUS CHALLENGES
ALL ITS DOING IS PUTTING ME UP AGAINST GODLY PLAYERS AND LOWERING MY RP ALL I WANT IS THE Z POWER COINS
>>
File: IMG_7358.png (3.5 MB, 1170x2532)
3.5 MB
3.5 MB PNG
gg
>>
>>1407253
gg you beat my ass
>>
>>1407251
I haven't seen Janemba around in a hot minute. He's pretty worthless nowadays.
Fatenks... that one is a pita to deal with for sure.
>>
>>1407227
I see your post in the otherboard and fuck you you're fucking stupid. not my fault you're in plat playing with bronze players
>>
>>1407372
>fuck you you're fucking stupid
Cope, seethe, mald.

>not my fault you're in plat
Group S, BR 63 (Diamond), fighting people in BR 61-62 because that's what the game pairs me with.
>>
>>1407393
>BR63
I knew you were fucking brazilian you cuck. kiss my ass
>>
File: 1690322501607335.jpg (41 KB, 720x384)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>1407399
I'm not Brazilian, lmao. You keep coping though.

>you cuck.
That's right ironic, don't you think?
I mean, you're the one who's crying because big bad UUI is cucking you out of your victories.

>kiss my ass
Sorry breh, I'm not gay.
>>
>>1407406
>That's rather ironic
Kek. Ftfm.
>>
>>1407406
kys. i got a grock in my rori
>>
>reddit is still upplaying beast
LMAO
>>
File: 1692183724883240.jpg (256 KB, 1012x1800)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
Ultra Instinct? More like Ultra Fraud, lmao.
>>
>lost because game registered tap attack instead of strike card and did the strike card when I wanted to switch
wow
>>
File: ssa.png (548 KB, 730x509)
548 KB
548 KB PNG
>>
File: 1698159296205281.webm (1.83 MB, 496x896)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB WEBM
>BR 65, Group S
>Still won't get a Tier 3 coin
Sigh. This sucks.

>>1407251
>>1407268
>I haven't seen Janemba around in a hot minute.
And vidrel is the reason.
>>
>>1408614
>he dodged instead of waiting for you to attack
Awful Janemba player that doesn't deserve the unit. Nice play with Magenta though. Do you not have the new 16 or do you prefer using him?
>>
when is equipment bonzaga
>>
>>1408736
>Do you not have the new 16 or do you prefer using him?
The former. After barely being able to get Suepr 17 (but of course I got 3 motherfucking copies of Bulla) I decided to stop puling until the anniversary.
Too many shafts in such a short time and getting all that CC back as an F2P is an absolute nightmare when you already completed most of the events, all the soul boosting and levelling up challenges, all the story chapters, etc, etc.
>>
>>1408812
Unknown. I want to believe that there's a chance there'll be one soon now that they confirmed a new unique equipment for a sparking character.
>>
File: 1685842855739259.jpg (208 KB, 1012x1800)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
So, how are you guys doing?
Today's the last day of the current PvP season.
My record has streaks of 3 wins, 4 losses and 3 wins right now kek, BR 67 Group S.
I'll try to get to BR 68 later today at least, but I'm not gonna hold my hopes up.
Honestly, I just wanted the Tier 3 coin to get the last star of the older LL Cell because it totally felt like he was going to be zenkai awakened, but now it kinda feels like the advertisements were just baiting, and we know that the next unit that will be zenkai awakened is going to be Red RevCell too, so I don't feel too bad.
I'll get 300 Z-Power for him and probably get his 7 star around the time of the 6th anniversary, unless we get an event that gives more than just 100 LL Z-Power before then.

If anyone else intends to grind PvP in hopes to get better rewards, don't forget that mantainance starts about 7 hours before the daily reset.
>>
>>1409830
Im on a cheeky 4win streak trying to maintain top10k for the medals. Its pretty cancerous though i have to say.
>>
File: 24021580836.jpg (593 KB, 1080x2316)
593 KB
593 KB JPG
>>1409830
Same br and group as you. Got 1 loss followed by 9 wins right now with the last two wins being RP matches (please stop giving me those game).
I think I'm gonna slow down with doing a lot of extra pvp battles and events to only focus on dailies till anniversary.
>>
File: 1691937553848246.webm (1.99 MB, 496x896)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB WEBM
>>1409830
>I'll try to get to BR 68 later today at least, but I'm not gonna hold my hopes up.
I managed. I was about to hit BR 69 when a streak of losses blocked my path.
Oh well.
>>
File: FtebkxOXwAg0yGn.png (569 KB, 708x531)
569 KB
569 KB PNG
>can't play the game
It's finally over...eos...I'm free...
>>
revival cell is looking potentially pretty juicy. up to 150% damage inflicted and 30-50% cut, card draw speed, plus his old shtick of being a revival character.
will have to see if they decide to buff his defenes though, 160k post revival ain't going to cut it in modern meta but if they up that to 180k then he's cooking and he'll probably replace vegeta on the cell saga team kek.
>>
>>1410575
not like this bejita........
>>
File: frustrated.jpg (67 KB, 500x463)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>First ever pride battle
>Opponent runs zenkai boosted gocock uui and zenkai jiren
>I run my second tier team of zenkai ui ss3 shallot and zenkai ss4 gogeta
>Lose
>Bring my main team of uui lf17 and gofrieza to round two
>Stomp them flat without even using a rising rush
>Mfw they decline the third match and flee

In great news zenkai cell's stats were all boosted, most importantly his defences. he rocks 150k defences prior to revival when maxed out now and 195k post revival. vegeta jobbed again.
>>
File: 1694456975320716.jpg (40 KB, 618x367)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>Get just enough CC for a consecutive pull
>S17's banner no longer has x2 Z-Power.
>>
wow this sucks ass
>>
>Have troubles keeping up with the meta because zenkai awakening units takes 1 month and a half each
>"Here's a game mode that forces you to use 6 viable characters bro!"
Thank you DB Legends, but no thank you.
>>
Bejita has no place
>>
>>1410812
>>1410822
MAJOR SKILL ISSUES
>>
File: 1696396993891251.jpg (38 KB, 592x443)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>1410834
Being physically incapable of zenkai awakening characters to use is hardly a skill issue.
Thinking that it is though? Now that's a real skill issue; a mental skill issue.
>>
Wouldn't it be cool if the new Super 17 Unit had dash armor that worked like his absorption, so you get health and ki back from using an attack art through a ki barrage or a ki super.
>>
>>1410848
end thyself
>>
Very cool update Legends. Now fights can take up to 20 minutes instead of 5! Very cool!
>>
File: Super 17 Ragequit.webm (2.93 MB, 300x648)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB WEBM
>>1410848
Unnecessary.
>>
>>1410938
Stop crying
The first two fights last 2 minutes and the third 3
>>
anyone rolling for Ultra Cell later this month?
>>
>>1411044
You mean Ultra SS2 Gohan, yeah?
>Give equipment to YEL FF Vegeta
>Release an LL FF Vegeta less than a month later
>Give equipment to PUR SS2 Teenhan
>Release... ???
>>
>>1411044
>>1411052
Would be pretty fucked if all Cell gets is a zenkai. It would be like Janemba and Gogeta not getting any new units last year for the movie campaign.
On the other hand it would also be really fucked if we get an ultra Cell and he's also purple.
>>
File: 1686180442703117.jpg (171 KB, 1088x815)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>1411103
>On the other hand it would also be really fucked if we get an ultra Cell and he's also purple.
What if the last red units meant to counter UUI have meant to pave the way for a purple Ultra Cell?
>>
>>1411044
It's already pretty much confirmed to be gohan since he's due for something. there hasn't been anything done for cell saga ss2 gohan since before the first anni where he had an lf that recycled almost all its animations.
The only coinflip was whether gohan was getting a legends limited again or an ultra but ss2 gohan getting something was locked in.
with cell they had a ton of things they could simply zenkai because he's received so much over the game's lifespan while gohan has gotten nothing besides his legends limited and that zenkai.

also really happy they've fucked the app up like they always do and ruined my ability to mine crystals with friendship farming. doing the cell zenkai is like pulling teeth right now with all the communication errors. could they for fucking once in their lives not break the app when doing these updates? just simple things like not getting an error every fucking time it has to phone home to the server after every action would be nice.
>>
>>1411044
hopefully its not cell, androids are already very annoying.
>>
>Trying to do dailies
>Game keeps having connection errors
>eventually freezes entirely
>close game
>Game refuses to boot and requires entire phone reboot
holy fucking shit stop pushing out shitty updates that have critical errors built in.
all this for a retarded pvp ruleset too.
>>
File: FacHVZxWYAE3cBu.jpg (82 KB, 1075x877)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
ME WHEN GOCOCK CARD IS GREEN
>>
File: IMG_0358.jpg (133 KB, 1024x823)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>no one can log in
Compensation inbound
>>
>>1411862
I could. The game is working just fine.
>>
>>1411862
>>1411935
I had some errors but was able to get in. Either way the update fucked with some people so they should do compensation.
>>
im so hype for ultra gohan because i fucking love shota
>>
i hate this game pvp its unreal
>>
This Proud Match shit has brought forth a lot of gay fucking team compositions
Totally unrelated but I hate Endurance and Revive characters
>>
File: IMG_0719.jpg (815 KB, 1170x2458)
815 KB
815 KB JPG
>>1412359
This is depressingly common
>>
File: 1683620113010288.jpg (34 KB, 466x200)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>Be me
>Need to farm Co-Op coins to grab a piece of Z-Power now so I can buy another one in 3 days or so before Co-Op ends
>Win with LFs to make everyone else experience my suffering
>>
File: 1683732761725897.jpg (303 KB, 1242x2208)
303 KB
303 KB JPG
>>1412539
>After 2hs the nightmare is finally owari
>I forgot the Z-Power was for units with 4 stars or more
>>
>>1412539
>>1412612
Deserved
>>
>lost against the worst player in the world because
>lol vegito blue'd
>lol UUI
>lol evoken
I've never been so mad in my entire life.
>>
>>1412521
More than 1 Ultra on a team should just brick someone's phone I don't care anymore
>>
>>1412705
Fuck you in the ass, jerk.
>>
This faggot should not be able to get back his unique guage from green cards or landing an Ult with how fucking broken it is
>lmao only got strike arts in your hand? lmao combo end for you
>lmao the clash ended in a draw I've been saved once again lmao
>>
>>1412770
SMALL CORRECTION
IT'S NOT THAT HE GETS GAUGE BACK FOR LANDING THE FUCKING THING
HE GETS IT BACK FOR ACTIVATING HIS MAIN ABILITY AND JUST POPPING THE ULT IN GENERAL
DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TO ACTUALLY LAND LMAO JUST GETS IT BACK ANYWAY
FUCK YOU
>>
>>1412773
oh yeah i fucking know lmao
>runs away to evoken when he has advantage
>evoken stalls you for a shit long of time
>UUI comes back with full gauge
ohhhhhh yayyyyyyyyyy woooohoooo i swear to god i unironically feel like a STRfag in a world full of SPD. I can fucking deal damage but I can't fucking hit anyone in this game.
>>
>>1412794
Genuinely need a unit that just fucks over unique guages at this point
I don't need counter green cards, or fancy cover changes, juST LET ME GET MY FUCKING HANDS ON THESE FAGS
>>
>>1412709
stop being so petty.

touch grass
>>
>>1412826
no. low stars and he wasn't even comboing right.
>>
Futureniggers need to be oppressed
2024 better be the year I see all future units become as obsolete as year 1-3 units
>>
>>1412770
With how beyond cancerous combos are now we actually need abilities like this.
You do you but personally I'd rather have to balance around uui than deal with the literal infinite combo garbage like evoken and uvb and barku. everything has cover null now so the only way to break combos is shit like uui.

Ideally we remove both though. the infi combos and the bullshit gauges. But since that'll never happen better to keep the gauges as a check.
>>
If it wasn't for the time limit, I would have been able to win more of the fights.
>>
>get my shit completely rocked
>have a 1v3 comeback with super 17
NO ONE CAN BEAT ME WHEN I'M SUPER 17
I also hate these subhumans that use 2 or 3 ULs in treausre battle
>>
i hope they release a banner for Super Warrior tag like the ginyu banner.
>>
I want a Broly banner with a new UL Broly and a new LL Broly
>>
File: hello-monkeys.gif (432 KB, 640x360)
432 KB
432 KB GIF
>>1413231
No.

Ultra Frieza first
>>
File: 1685103341675383.jpg (335 KB, 1012x1800)
335 KB
335 KB JPG
First time in 1 full year playing the game that picrel happens to me.
>>
Cell is coming inside me
>>
Unireps got a big boost in pride battle. Normal meta it's way better to just take gocock beast and pan or super 17 and zenkai roid the fuck out of those three but in pride battle you have a full team of six powerful units so where a lot of teams have their 'main' team and their subpar leftovers team unireps have two main teams.
I wouldn't want pride battle often but I'm finding it a nice change of pace.
>>
>>1413231
Same
>>
>>1413965
The same applies to Androids. They have enough good units for a team of 6, thankfully.
What sucks a tiny bit is that a lot of the usable Android units are red; S17, Transform Cell, Revival Cell.
I hope we get Ultra Cell instead of Ultra SS2 Teenhan.
>>
File: NEOGDS-570220.jpg (29 KB, 500x500)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
1:30 HOUR UNTIL ULTRA SUPER DUPER PERFECT CELL ANNOUNCEMENT
>>
i kinda like the new ranking mode. just because it's easier to be a bitch in it
>win the first game
>try to win the second, but if opponent is too obnoxious, just quit and withdraw
>lose the first game or not feeling the first game.
>double withdraw and try again
>>
God please let it be Cell.
>>
>>1414471
White background might make me think it's perfect cell.

Please maybe because I only have 9k CC and I CANNOT afford Ultra SS2 gohan right now.
>>
let it be TENSHINHAN
>>
15k cc locked and loaded for gohan. not that it'll be enough, it never is for ultras. I'll probably wait a few days because I always get shafted when I pull on release.
>>
Do you guys have any sort of long term goals while playing this game?
I have a few, like collecting all the units in the game.
Yesterday I achieved one of them. I got all the blue cards I could get for Shallot. I have the friendship stat of every character in the "Cannot Teach" customization list on Rank 2.
I don't know what to do next. Probably gonna get the units that I use in the ToP mode to Lv10.
>>
>ultra bitchan
time to drop the game
>>
>>1414670
10K CC here. I got Ultra Goku in 8k begging for another miracle here. fuck I'd easily trade UUI for Gohan.
>>
I am so sick of Gohan i could shit right now.
I hate his walk i hate his big hair i hate his one handed kamehameha it could have been anybody else but its another stinky ss2 gohan shave this boys head and get him out of here
>>
No no no you guys don't understand. Hybrids and son family NEEDED a buff. They haven't had any support in a long time they needed a new ultra.
>>
SSJ2 Gohan is fine but I don't want to see anymore Gohan this year.
>>
Easy skip
Unplayable pvp however
Just going to go in with a saibaman and get one shotted for the daily mission
>>
Thank fuck it's Gohan and not Cell. I can skip.
>>
You know what would be a cool unit, a tag Goten/Trunks unit that revives into Gotenks
>>
File: 1700903743193302.jpg (131 KB, 1753x1080)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>He has AoE green and blasts that can null blast armor
>>
Well, at the very least his ultra buffs are for hybrids and not son family. But PVP is probably gonna be unplayable until anniversary lol
>>
File: S03504.jpg (382 KB, 1080x1230)
382 KB
382 KB JPG
>>1414832
Not limited to just him btw
>>
>>1414845
>tfw Red Beast/Pan/Ultra Gohan/Green Buff Trunks/Red Great Saiyaman 1&2 or Red Janemba/Heat Dome Trunks
oh yeah. it's gaming time.
>>
>>1414862
That team will most certainly be good but I think he's broken enough without hybrids that we'll just start seeing UI + Goku/Bardock + SS2 Gohan and you will be completely unable to do anything to that team at anytime
>>
So any bets on what the next campaign will be?
>>
>>1414867
No bets but I would love a transforming freeza that goes from first form to second form and has the horn stab LF that has disgusting anti-saiyan and hybrids boosts with a 1% zarbon and dodoria tag unit
>>
>>1414867
Saiyan saga.
>>
>>1414874
I was actually thinking saiyan saga but it would be really nice to go one celebration without saiyan/son family buffs
>>
>>1414883
It could still be saiyan saga without buffing any of those tags.

There's Tien, Krillin, Yamcha, and Piccolo who all fight in that arc.

Of course, don't get me wrong, I already know that the most hype characters would be any of the saiyans. It's just cope on my part. We still don't have an LF Kaioken Goku so it's fairly obvious that it's what we'd get in that campaign.
>>
>>1414891
I wish we lived in a world where we could get an LF suicide kikoho tien with chaozu assist from the saiyan saga :(
>>
>>1414891
we still don't have the conclusion to the saiyan saga
>tag gohan/krillin spirit bomb LF
>>
>>1414917
yknow I typically like how legends is more inclusive than dokkan in terms of tags and teams but it really means that son family will always be on top
>>
File: 1677843822717.jpg (14 KB, 314x314)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
What kind of monster do they have in store for anniversary?
>>
>>1414996
Goku AND Gohan tag unit.
>>
>>1414996
Krillin/Piccolo that revives into Super Saiyan Goku
Super Saiyan 2 Goku that transforms into Super Saiyan 3
God Goku & Hit
Frieza and 17 with a Goku assist
new SOH Trunks
Goku with Vegeta assist that revives into Super Vegito
what-if tag SS2 Goku and Majin Vegeta
>>
>>1414996
>>1415027
also almost certainly Ultra SS4 Gogeta
>>
>>1414996
Ultra SS4 Gogeta
Lf Tag TOP Gohan/Piccolo
Ultra MUI
>>
File: 402270180.jpg (372 KB, 1080x1477)
372 KB
372 KB JPG
>>1413965
I had already switched to this team composition before pride battle and its been pretty fun to be able to use everyone. Even Bergamo has been putting in some work and he's the least invested member there! I wouldn't mind this mode staying as another option alongside regular pvp.
Unrelated but the Janemba vs Gogeta background looks nice with this mode.
>>
>>1414996
LF DBS SSJ Gogeta that transforms in to SSB Gogeta

LF Omega Shenron that has a revival

Ultra is gonna be SSJ4 Gogeta, it's pretty obvious. He's probably gonna be the counter god as well and have Indestructible on top of it.
>>
File: 1679493018676437.gif (544 KB, 1012x1800)
544 KB
544 KB GIF
Is it just me or is the game broken?
>>
>>1415289
game's broken again even has the broken text glitch lol
>>
I don't think we are getting LL CELL zenkai....it's over
>>
coop is so fucked right now it's hilarious
>people rushing to get coop equips before bonzaga is over
>actually pretty bad bonus character spread
>people are bringing low star cell saga units since nobody is going to pull or zenkai these units lmfao
>not even LL cell can solo himself.
>at least everyone will end up doing the missions if they can even complete them
lmao today only too since tomorrow will be all ultra gohans...hopefully.
>>
>>1415467
It's going to happen, sooner or later.
Considering that the developers have released counters for each Ultra since UVB, I bet we'll see Old LL Cell get a zenkai to deal with Gohan before the 6th anniversary begins.
UVB was countered, USJ was countered, UUI was countered and I doubt UG2 will be an exception.
>>
>>1415547
Janemba got direct countered twice in the campaign he released in. first by the green gogeta zenkai a week after release and then hard-countered by the revival pikkon two weeks after release.
So yeah devs can and very likely will be zenkai'ing purple cell either next week or the week after to round out the campaign.
>>
>>1415467
It's really fucked up if they don't have a LL Super Perfect Cell zenkai considering that they've fucking brought the unit into every single new banner since LL Super 17.

Like geez, if you've been summoning on any of these banners you probably have him at 7 stars by now.
>>
File: 1706919026465936.jpg (41 KB, 640x480)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>1415666
>Like geez, if you've been summoning on any of these banners you probably have him at 7 stars by now.
Stupid game.
Stupid devs that refuse to give LL Z-Power.
Stupid banners.
Stupid pull rates.
>>
T-minus 30 minutes until we all get shafted.
How many crystals are you all going to be spending and getting nothing in return?
I've got 18k ready to go and be bitter about missing out just like janemba.
>>
File: smirkhan.jpg (88 KB, 500x373)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>1415796 (me)
got him in 9k. shocked.
and now I have to farm up the new plats and awakened equips...
I love that his win screen is the cocky smirk. cancer kit aside they did my boy justice with the animations.
>>
12k and nothing, I hope Videl divorces him
>>
got shafted and only got him once in 11k.
sigh i wont be able to step into pvp....
I need better equips too. I don't have BUFF trunks for a zenkai for him and almost everything I can equip on him is a pure equip and not a base.....

so how exactly do i use this character? i tried him for a bit in coop and stuff and i'm surprised he's a little squishy.
>>
>>1415950
11k for one copy of an ultra is not a shaft at all
he is also totally runnable at 5*
>>
>>1415950
>got shafted
>got him once
Kill yourself.
>>
>>1415974
>>1415970
isn't getting 2 the best? like in pvp he's a little squishy and he has WAY more pure equipment than base.

how do I even play him?
>>
>>1415990
More stars is better, sure, but the unit is strong enough that unless you're really high up in god rank where you're playing against turbo whales you're going to be fine. Ultra banners have incredibly low pull rates which is certainly cancer - but 11k cc to get a copy is actually on the lucky side.
He's not an awesome tank, but that's not the point. He's got an AoE green card, a counter blue card, and an anti-charge in gauge. You shouldn't really be getting hit at all and if you are going to, you'll want to sub in someone like red Pan, green Pikkon, goku/bardock, or anyone else you may be running who can take a hit. You play to bait out bad moves from your opponent, counter them, and overwhelm him with damage.
If you want to see solid equips or team builds, watch someone like Goresh on youtube and just copy him. Gohan (and hybrids and son family as a whole) have plenty of great equips
>>
>>1416001
>gornesh
it's weird how so many people jerk him off. i'm not being rude or anything but he's starting to feel like the maximillion dood of dbl.

im just sad that everything my ultra gohan can equip is A ranked cell equipment pure while my 3x zenkai Beast and Pan only have base equipments... this equipment bonzaga definitely shafted the fuck outta me...

as far as I know Ultra Gohan can't get hit at all but even if you do you got the gauge. what does his special blast card do? so you switch him in when you hit someone and try to switch out ASAP once gauge is out and just keep tagging in and out until you have him as the last unit to go for game.

idk if my team is good either, going with
>Ultra Gohan
>Beast Red Gohan
>Red Pan
>Zenkai Red Janemba
>Zenkai Red Heat Dome Trunks
>Zenkai Red GS1 and GS2 (hehe got them to max stars with ultra banner thanks gohan)
>>
>>1416009
In Pride I've been using:
1st
Heat Dome Trunks
Fattanks
Beast Gohan Blue
2nd
Ultra
Red Beast
Pan
>>
people get mad salty when you lose the first but win the second and don't rematch, it's funny.
>>
should i replace red pan in my team? idk who can tank well in hybrids/son family/"movies"? I'm having problems where
>Ultra Gohan goes first
>okay his turn is done and I have to sub out
>Bring Red Pan to "tank" and slow my opponent down
>Red pan either dies or barely stops their evoken from getting so many dragon balls
>too scared to switch back to ultra or red beast to tank the rest since they might have dragon balls
>pan dies
>they probably rising rush my beast or ultra gohan before I can re-engage.
I was thinking of bringing back Orange Piccolo but he doesn't really have that much synergy but I want a rev unit lmao.
no pikkon hurts.
>>
File: not shafted.jpg (582 KB, 1261x2704)
582 KB
582 KB JPG
>>1415950
spent 5k again and DID NOT get shafted. still don't have good equips for him....
>>
first ultra i got and reddit's been saying ultra gohan won't last long....but i mean....isn't hybrids always good? how is he not top 1 right now?
>>
>>1417383
unit with special abilities will last longer than usual. He will be fine
>>
>>1417387
yeah but they're saying he'll fall off faster than UVB.

tbf though UVB vanish when entering battle is so fucking bullshit.
>>
Lol, fagoresh whining about not being able to use the most op characters every single pvp battle lol
>>
>losing matches because unirep teams are just stalling me with triple UI and evoken with MVP17 tank
how do i cope
>>
Only got the new gohan unit 4 times with 3k crystals, I've been shafted again.....
>>
>>1417383
>>1417390
>yeah but they're saying he'll fall off faster than UVB.
Will Gohan be countered? Yes, that's inevitable.
Will it happen soon? That remains to be seen.
UVB had it specially rough because was countered not only from the get go, but in the months after its release. Zamasu, MVP 17, SoH Trunks, the newer Namek SS1 Goku, USJ, all of them either cockblocked him or straight up killed him with ease.
>>
>>1417529
yeah but damn they're downplaying him so much over there it's crazy
>>
>>1417383
reddit never knows what the fuck they're talking about. if I had a dollar for every time their intial opinions on a unit were wrong I'd have enough money to whale 50k crystals on the banner. They thought goku bardock were mid on release among many many other takes that aged like milk left out in the middle of a hot day.
You can usually tell when a unit is going to die off immediately or not purely from good gamesense and gohan is not part of that group. he has insanely high damage output, he has the best counter gauge yet, he tanks reasonably well alongside decent sustain, aoe greens are an evergreen mechanic and his cover null while quick allows you to blitz something every time he enters battle. oh yeah and counter special attack, that's another mechanic that never gets powercrept.
The only three ultras that didn't last a long time were ssbkk goku ss broly and janemba. The first two were only decent units to begin with and released on the eve of massive game-changing powercreep and janemba you could tell was going to age like trash because he was squishy even in the featured boost.
Every other ultra however remained a powerhouse well after a year of release and I doubt gohan will be an exception.
>>
>>1417620
why are they so bad i joined their discord and it's so toxic
>>
>>1417383
That genuinely sounds like a fucking cope.

This Gohan's kit is legit insane. He's a counter god that can hit really hard and has Nameku's blue card. Even at low stars he's lasting for quite a while. Not only that, but he's in the best teams in the game, with Son Family and Hybrids which both respectively have UUI and Red Beasthan which are STILL top 10 units as of now. There's also Goku and Bardock that have that indestructible mechanic.

Anyone saying that he'll age fast is just coping about not pulling him.
>>
>>1416022
>>1416009
rebumping anyone got any units i can replace for red pan. i probably don't have them but want some food for thought.idk red pan's been feeling kinda fillier in the team. like i can't tell if she's doing anything. she just tanks a little so the other team can stop and i can get back into shit but i wish i could have a tank that can also do damage. she's not even THAT tanky either.
>>
When do I start seeing cool, fun teams in pvp instead of just little timmy mashing together all his ultras with no rhyme or reason and some variation of ui goku, gogeta, vegito and goku black ad nauseam? There's like a hundred characters in this game and I only ever see the same 5. I don't even care about winning or losing I just want to see some variety for once
>>
>>1417843
when they boost z power to actually mean something.
>>
>>1417845
"Z abilities"
shit mb im sleepy.

Ultra buffs are stupid though. Nerf the general Ultra boosts outside leader slot. like wtf.
>>
>>1417843
>There's like a hundred characters in this game and I only ever see the same 5.
That's not going to stop.
In fact, the farther you get into PvP, the more you'll see the same 5 or 6 units over and over, and the more you'll see faggots who instead of even trying to play the game float away from you.
>>
I've been thorn on whether I should take the 2 weeks vacation now or not.
I spent 5k F2P CC in Ultra SS2 Gohan and didn't pull him, and I feel it's unlikely I'll get 1000 for even 1 more pull before the banner goes away in like 13 days.

Did any of you ever take the welcome back bonus yourselves?
Was it worth it?
>>
ultra gohan killed this general lmao
>>
new campaign hints coming today and tomorrow
>>
should I summon for him if I don't run hybrids? Or cell saga, son family or anything else related to him kek
>>
>>1418071
The beauty about ultras is that it doesn't matter if they're a matching unit for the rest of your team so long as they occupy the leader slot.
>>
These swipe dash charge combos are such a load of shit, getting hit with 8 attacks and seeing them switch units to land another 4 and then just maybe you'll land a single attack but whoops can't hit more than once
That stupid UI Goku was bad enough but now gohan does it too, he gets that and the stupid breaker blast plus a counter super.
>>
>feel like I outplayed Ultra Gohan
>lmao unique guage and you only have strike cards ggs shake my hand
This auto counter shit fucking sucks
Yeah just hang back never making the first move and don't worry if you fuck up because the game will just correct your mistakes fuck you Toshi
>>
>>1418267
that's how a card game should be. Draw a better hand next time
>>
>>1418267
I used to feel that way when ugb came out.
Then uvb came out.
Now I prefer everyone and their dog having combo breakers because it's still better than being combo'd for half a minute every time the op gets priority.
Fuck combos. game is better going back to its roots where kills happen in a few arts.
>>
>lose 4 times in a row at pvp
>opponent forfits fifth match before I took out one of his units
Absolutely seething might just stop playing for a week
>>
>>1418573
>forfits
lmao

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.