[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1200px-718Zygarde.png (709 KB, 1200x1200)
709 KB
709 KB PNG
Whats the cuckiest Pokemon?
>>
AZ's floette

cucked out of a chance to even exist
>>
Decidueye
>>
>>36733764
Literally THE cuck Pokemon to the point where GF add it into future well knowing they won't release it
>>
>Zygarde
>when Flygon gets cucked by Zygarde
it's Raichu regardless
>>
>>36733787
This, at least amongst starters. Never have I seen a would-be shillmon fail in every expectation set for it.
>>
File: 107181269.png (78 KB, 600x600)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
>>36733756
Really wish this fella was not a gimmick ability forme change and just a solid forme change once 100 cells have been selected to use on Zygarde
>>
Male Salandit.
>>
Gallade, definitely. He gets cucked because he can’t fuck Gardevoir since they all get fucked by humans.
>>
>>36733756
>cuckiest
OP
>>
>>36734435
Decidueye isn’t a shillmon though. Or do you mean people presuming it would be a shillmon?
>>
>>36735975
>would-be shillmon
>Decidueye isn’t a shillmon though.
He literally acknowledged that.
>>
Any 2 counterpart Pokemon where 1 got a mega and the other didn't. Like Butterfree and Slowking.
>>
Do I count as a Pokemon?
>>
>>36733756
>Be Zygarde.
>Have 4 signature moves, 3 of which are useless.
>Core Enforcer goes off of special attack despite sounding great against regenerator ‘mons and Gliscor.
>Have no association with its fellow legendaries despite getting a specific ability that suggests just that.
>100% form will almost never be used in casual play and competitive locks it to Ubers.
Yeesh.
>>
Raichu
Gf gave it no move variety and shilled its pre evolutions leaving the strongest one out of the bunch to the just hang dry
>b-but he has a new form nkw
So does Ratatta
>>
>>36736300
Slowking confuses me, since it and Slowbros stats are identical.

>>36736466
making it into an anime promotion thing was a huge mistake.
They clearly had not planned for the Complete form bullshit until after XY released. If they had, it wouldn't get snake-only moves like Coil.
>>
>>36734397
>flygon
you mean garchomp :^)
>>
>>36734397
Garchomp was cucked by Zygarde too but yeah Flygon has it worse

>Raichu
Raichu is still used even for rivals and got an alolan form, it's a lot considering his "rival" is the literal mascot of the franchise
>>
>>36735302

The only real answer
>>
>>36735148
I too wish that but at the same time i don't. 100% Ziggy would be great as a standalone but how it's setup now it means all forms gets some use. Same for shitmons that got a mega.

>>36736466
>>Core Enforcer goes off of special attack despite sounding great against regenerator ‘mons and Gliscor.
Oooooh noooo those 9 points less than its attack reeeeeeeeaally hurt it
>>
>>36739505
But it's not. Its stats are just Salazzle Minus. Combee and his moves are much worse.
>>
>>36738620
They clearly did plan the complete form since XY
>>
>>36736466
Thousand Waves has its niche. Some Zygarde use it to trap and then set up Coil/Dragon Dance for free.
>>
>>36735657
I, too read Deception
>>
>>36739541
Nothing against the dog or snake, but the complete form should be freely changeable when all the necessary cells & cores have have been collected, meaning that the player could choose between any of the formes and use the one he/she likes the most and not being restricted by some lame ability
>>
>>36739819
But again, as i said how it is now all the forms get use, even if its momentary.
>>
>>36739826
The formes get their uses regardless, whether it be the tier lists or battle spot with or without power construct
>>
>>36735657
/thread

Poor guy can’t even get a kirlia
>>
>>36739541
>19 points less than attack.
>When offensive Zygardes are adamant.
Why yes I really would like to ruin pic related with core laser but it wouldn’t deal much damage.
>>
>>36733756
Aurorus
>>
>>36734435
>shit in competitive
>no anime prominence
>lost to Incineroar in its first appearance
>shit in Pokken.
>least popular out of all final stage Alola starters
>overshadowed by its 1st evolution
At least Primarina is more popular than Popplio.
Decidueye has it rough.
>>
>>36738608
Game Freak has said that if they knew how popular Pikachu was gonna be from the get-go, they wouldn’t have even added Raichu

So they are basically stuck with a Pokémon they don’t want.

Raichu is my favorite Pokémon. The disrespect it gets simply because of the popularity of its younger form is so depressing. I hate the fact that they make all the Raichu’s in the anime either a jerk or a scardey cat
>>
File: stfu.png (247 KB, 1325x355)
247 KB
247 KB PNG
>>36733756
>>
>>36740084
>Shit in comp.
224 speed is just enough to speed creep utility Lando-T and be not outright terrible.
>Shit in Pokken.
A-B tier is the best treatment owl has ever had. Thanks based Pokken.
>>
>>36739568
No they didn't. It's plainly clear that with the two unused Gen 6 game spots compatible with bank, and the fact that it had two then-unused sig moves in XY, that they were going to give it two super forms like Kyurem and Necrozma.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.