[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: ash greninja.png (177 KB, 1372x288)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
pic related
>>
File: image.jpg (179 KB, 1080x813)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>36737494
>Ash's Greninja now canonically fights against some of the strongest foes in the universe while Ash became a literal retard
Is it fair?
>>
hmm so maybe ash will be the echo fighter for pokemon trainer
>>
>>36737532
>letting an anime character into smash bros
that's a can of worms Sakurai wouldn't want to touch with a 10 foot pole
>>
>>36737522
He's technically helping
>>
>>36737553
Technically Misty's trophy in Melee uses her anime design, but I get what you mean
>>
pre-order canceled
>>
>>36737553
Lucario only talks in the anime, pokemon make animal noises in the games (Until gen 6 ruined everything)
>>
>>36737606
They've been making anime noises since gen 1, they just didn't translate them.
>>
>>36737721
Other way around. They never had a ime sounds but the localisation added them.
>>
>>36737494
Fanfic where Ridley steps in the middle of the Kalos League to help Greninja when?
>>
IKU-Z
>>
>>36737749
Fanfic where Greninja pulls out Death's Scythe and goes full edge when?
>>
>>36737494
inb4 Alain appears in smash bros to wreck the greninja with charizard, BURASTO BAAN
>>
>>36737522
Ash' Greninja would have a hard time against the eldritch horror dark samus.
>>
nobody cares greninja actually, i forgot that existed, people wanted mimikyu no this literally who
>>
>>36737494

SmAsh Greninja
>>
File: 1519782757693.gif (708 KB, 408x303)
708 KB
708 KB GIF
>Ash isn't with Pikahu
>Pikachu can wear trainers hats but not Ash's
>Jigglypuffs song isn't its final smash
>No Mewtwo armor
>Generic stages instead of bitching locations like Mewtwo island or the shrine from 2000
>No Team Rocket/Meowth
>But THIS shit from the anime gets to be recognized
Gay.
>>
>>36737818
aww a team rocket echo fighter with Jessie and James as the trainers and the three pokemon are Meowth, Arbok and Weezing would be cool or they could use their other pokemon
>>
BURASTO
>>
>>36737824
You could also have Jessie and James be the fighters I feel like, they're in the action often enough during the show they hit each other with hammers as a gag constantly

They could call out their Pokemon for specials and shit and use their gadgets for stealing Pokemon too
>>
>>36737818
That’s right, we needed more KANTOOOOOOO references.
>>
this smash is fucking shit, boring and garbage rooster
>>
>>36737836
IAI GIRI
>>
>>36737850
>boring and garbage roster
>EVERY SINGLE fighter in smash history is here
are you absolutely fucking retarded?
>>
>>36737840
Yeah Pikachu Jigglypuff and Mewtwo are in the game for reasons totally unrelated to all that, we should just make Pokemon representation generic and ignore the reasons that they're popular whole other characters like Mario can get that time he had a DDR spin-off referenced in his down smash and Megaman and Bayonetta can have moveset 1:1 faitful to their games.

Pokemon Trainer is the only Pokemon rep thats really good fanservice and he knocks it out of the park. It's stupid that Pikachu libre is getting referenced in Smash before the reason that Pikachu is iconic in the first place.
>>
>>36737839
As all new fighters or an echo?
>>
>>36737850
who do you want in anon
>>
>>36737879
MINECRAFT AND FORTNITE
>>
>>36737864
pikachu libre is cooler than ash
>>
>>36737824
That's not how echoes work, my guy.
>>
>>36737824
That’s not how echo fighters work.
>>
>>36737850
>garbage rooster
Blaziken isn’t in it
>>
>>36737890
>>36737891
Only thing I see that is different is having both Jessie and James since it's only one trainer
>>
>>36737818
Smash Bros Mewtwo is the one from the movie.
>>
>>36737494
Makes perfect sense. Every playable Pokemon character in Smash except for Ivysaur is a self-insert for an anime Pokemon (sharing the same Japanese and English voice actors/actresses as the ones in the anime).

Pikachu - Based on Ash's Pikachu
Jigglypuff - Based on recurring Jigglypuff in anime
Pichu - Based on the younger Pichu Brother from Movie 3's Pikachu short
Mewtwo - Based on Movie 1's Mewtwo
Charizard - Based on Ash's Charizard
Squirtle - Based on Ash's Squirtle
Lucario - Based on Movie 8's Lucario
Greninja - Based on Ash's Greninja

Makes sense for Greninja to become Ash-Greninja during the Final Smash because it IS Ash's Greninja.

If we get a new Pokemon rep in Smash Bros Ultimate, it is likely going to be based on an anime Pokemon.
>>
>>36737910
Anon, you are talking about a character who shares absolutely no function, character model, weight, speed, or frame data in common with its base other than a switching mechanic. That is not an echo.
>>
>>36737934
Looks like we're gonna get Incineroar...but is it Kukui or Ash's?
>>
>>36737866
New fighter as a tag team
They could have moves like
>Using Arbok doing wrap as their grab
>Holding onto weezing for dear life as their recovery
>Victreebel tries to eat James and he throws it at the opponent, if it connects Victreebel immobilizes and does ticking damage
>Lickitung doing stomp as a smash attack
>Meowth using Fury Swipes as the rapid jab
>Wobbuffet as a counter
>Final smash is James kicking his Magikarp, causing it to evolve into Gyarados and use Dragon Rage on the stage in a wide area that Jessie and James can also get hit by
They can totally use their other Pokemon too I just don't know those ones as well

>When they get star KOd they say "looks like Team Rockets blasting off again"
>They enter in the Meowth balloon or the Magikarp sub if there's water on the stage
>Alternate costumes based on their disguises
>One taunt is the team rocket motto in it's entirety
>Victory animation that is team rocket trying to strike a pose with Meowth but Wobbuffet bursts out causing them to fall over
>Specific victory animation for when they win against a Pikachu where they wake up from a dream
>>
>>36737934
I like to think that Smash 4's Greninja influenced the anime's portrayal of Greninja. Then the anime's portrayal of Greninja influenced Ultimate's Greninja.
>>
>>36737957
Probably Kukui's since Ash will not be getting an Incineroar for a while. When he does its personality will probably be very different from Kukui's, which has a much more "default" attitude in line with its game appearance and description.
>>
>>36737934
Even things like the Goldeen gag were taken straight out of the anime. Otherwise, it almost certainly would have been Magikarp that was the useless fish.
>>
>>36737494
Oh goddamnit. I was hoping Ash-Greninja would stay away from smash. It ruined a perfectly good pokemon.
>>
>>36737974
I concede to you while admitting Cross's Incineroar always is the one I have in mind as a default persona since it fits in to my mind of tigers being ferocious and dangerous and that one was by Pokemon's definitions of ferocious.
>>
File: 1531778057456.png (67 KB, 181x201)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>there are people here that thought ash would win the league
>>
>>36737818
because they don't literally look like ash, ash is just retarded and interprets it that way. it's just a form they have
>>
>>36737957
Depends on the Japanese voice actor who portrays Incineroar.

Toru Sakurai: Kukui/Royal Mask's Incineroar
Whoever plays Cross's Incineroar from Movie 20
Somebody else: Most likely Ash's Incineroar

This is assuming Incineroar gets into Smash.

>>36737962
Smash's Greninja has the same Japanese voice actor as Ash's Froakie and Frogadier (Yuji Ueda), but Ueda also played Riot Mask's Greninja. At the time, the writers might not have planned for Ash's Froakie to evolve all of the way to Greninja, so they used the Greninja from the movie as their safety. Now we know the Pokemon is indeed Ash's Greninja, as only that Greninja has Battle Bond.
>>
>>36738011
I know about the voice actors. But I think Sakurai pretty much invented the water swords which eventually became water kunai.
>>
>>36737742
>pupupurin is a localization
>>
>>36737960
That would be great
>>
>>36737960
cringe
>>
>>36737960
>>Alternate costumes based on their disguises
We'd probably get these:
>Default
>Unova uniform
>Dark red recolor based on their academy uniforms
>Green and purple recolor based loosely on their SM casual clothes or a pnk one based on their SM Bewear salesman outfits (if not both)
>Yellow recolor based on their weird sprite coloration in Yellow version (James has red hair for this one, too)
>Navy recolor based on Butch and Cassidy's academy uniform (with Butch and Cassidy's hair colors)
>an orange outfit to match Giovanni's suit
>probably either an Ash coloration because of all the times they've dressed up as him or just red and blue outfits to match their color motifs (or each others' colors)
>>
>>36738052
Team rocket is the only reason to like Pokemon
>>
Ash greninja is one of the worst things to come out of the new gen of Pokemon
>>
>>36737494
I will never not be mad that they tainted Greninja with Ash's faggotry, and in the most cringey way possible. This shilling is worse than Lucario at this point, because at least they didn't fuck with Lucario's design.
>>
>>36738091
>SEETHING
I hope every Pokemon you like gets tainted.
>>
>>36738007
>don't literally look like Ash
>black sideburns out of nowhere
>>
>>36738099
>tainted
So you admit that Ash Greninja is dogshit? Glad we agree.
>>
>>36738107
Nope, I find it cool. Glad to know that you agree to be seething tho.
>>
>>36737522
>canonically
Aren't Smash characters meant to represent a child playing with dolls/trophies/amiibos/etc.?
>>
>>36738121
Then why did you use the word tainted? Are you retarded? That would explain why you like this fucking trainwreck of a design.
>>
>>36738125
Because you viewed it as tainted you tard lmao.
Fuck anon I know this is /vp/ because how can you be this autistic?
>>
>>36738123
Not really. It's just an alternate universe nowadays, like when you use a Smash Amiibo in Fire Emblem Fates the characters are said to come from an alternate world where people from multiple worlds join together to fight and measure their abilities.

They might even drop the trophy references since Smash Wii U/3ds didn't have any in the lore blurbs for the original trophies, and so far the new teaser trailers also didn't have any, with the characters just dying when killed rather than turning into trophies like in Brawl.
>>
>>36738130
Then you were agreeing with me by phrasing it the same way I did. Or you're just a retard and probably a shitbrained ESL.
>how can you be this autistic
Ironic coming from an assninja fan.
>>
>>36738123
Various series canonize their smash inclusion but it's still up to them.
>>
>>36738137
Fuck sakes dude.
>I hope every Pokemon you like gets “tainted”
Happy now retard?
>>
>people think Smash makes things canon
Did you faggots forget the new combination Zelda that isn't actually in the games? Or their interpretation of Ridley? Or giant Olimar? Smash takes fucktons of liberties with designs, and it's a crossover fighter. It's the definition of non-canon.
>>
>>36738147
>I enjoy eating shit so I hope you do too
Are you really trying to make yourself look good here?
>>
>>36738151
and a multimedia franchise doesn't say one thing is canon and another isn't, the only thing canon for them is consistent portrayal, not "oh it's from anime it's not canon"
>>
File: 1536587714913.jpg (19 KB, 639x470)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>Final Smash is him jobbing by SDing
>>
>>36738157
Yes anon surely I want to make myself look good in /vp/ in all places you sure got me there.
>>
>>36738166
Glad you accept that you have shit taste.
>>
>>36738169
Based retard.
>>
>>36738011
Cross's Incineroar kind of sounds like Unshō Ishizuka...
If so, F
>>
>>36738170
You're trying to act smug while defending Ash Greninja, so yes you're either protecting your ego or you're just aware of your shit taste and open about it. Pick your poison.
>>
>>36738212
Based retard
>>
>>36738212
Not that guy but Ash-Greninja is a neat design, you're just upset its used on a Pokemon you don't like
>>
>>36738220
>frog with sideburns
>neat design
Imagine being this brain damaged.
>>
>>36738221
>Sideburns
They're frills, imagine still being this upset
>>
>>36737494
Good about time
>>
>>36738163
>Instantly gets KO'd if used against Charizard
>>
File: o6ra0wxHUi1rzvznf_500.gif (1.97 MB, 500x281)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB GIF
>>36738275
>looks like hair
>moves like hair
It's hair, you dumb fuck. It's literally Ash's hair. Are you blind, or just in denial? Of course you have to make shit up to defend this shit design.
>>
>>36737934
Also there was a Misty trophy in Melee that was straight up her design from the Kanto-Johto saga of the anime.

Its disappointing that Meowth never became playable. I'm glad they used Pokemon Trainer/Red for Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard at the least, since that at least ties one of the Pokes in Smash to how the games work due to switching.

I know people are banking on Incineroar getting in, but I feel like Zeraora will get in.
>>
>>36737839
I don't think they'll eve be that on the nose with characters from the anime, its pretty clear the Pokemon in Smash are based off the anime versions, but its left vague enough that it could also come off as just generic Pokemon.

Greninja is a special case, since Ash-Greninja was a thing in game, so they could get away with it being in Smash.
>>
>>36738100
it's not even that big a coincidence
>>
>>36738430
What the flying fuck does that mean? Why the fuck would a frog grow black sideburns in the exact shape of Ash's hair, and only on its face, out of nowhere? Why even the red shit or Ash's shirt pattern? What the fuck does any of this have to do with a ninja frog or just generally powering up? It's literally just there to look like Ash, because every designer behind this is a fucking hack.
>>
>>36738135
In Bayonetta 2 for Switch, Rodin also acknowledges Smash if you scan a Smash series amiibo. He even asks Bayo to bring him too next time.
>>
File: 1539308397346.jpg (76 KB, 604x893)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
reminder
>>
>>36738471
So Kid Icarus has Smash 100% canon to its world, while Bayonetta and FE sort of have Smash canon to their world but only in the form of bonuses. I don't think Pokemon would ever acknowledge Smash though.
>>
Oh it's just a final smash I guess
>>
>>36737818
I don't think we need any more gen 1-2 nostalgia added to smash, and those generic stages are needed to add representation of other gens in the game
>>
>>36738474
>Sephiroth
No way
>>
>>36738558
>We don't need any more gen 2 nostalgia
Literally just Pichu and Pichu fucking sucks
>>
>>36737824
>>36737960
>>36738060
That's fun, but you need to stop daydreaming about silly shit anon.

>>36738069
>Team rocket is the only reason to like Pokemon
That's one reason to like the pokemon ANIME, i like pokemon because of pokemon themselves, and whenever i watch the anime i do it because either i heard the episode is really fun, or because i see a pokemon i like is gonna be in the anime
>>
>>36738474
It was easy to guess, they've done a lot of posts on game anniversaries such as Lucario on Diamond & Pearl's anniversary. Today is X & Y's anniversary
>>
>>36738342
Nigga frills will move like that if they're moving in high speed.
>>
>>36738586
No they won't, dipshit. Frills are flat. His hair clearly has volume, like hair. And frogs don't have frills, either. It's fucking blatantly obviously Ash's features specifically to look like Ash, because there is no other logical reason for them.
>>
>>36738573
Anon I was just fucking around about the team rocket thing
>>
File: 1511088367176.png (1.08 MB, 1280x738)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>36738602
Out of universe, it's pretty obvious that it's based on Ash, but in-universe, it really IS just a coincidence that it happens to look like him. Heck, it's technically Ash who looks like Greninja, not the other way around.
>>
>>36738780
>it really IS just a coincidence that it happens to look like him. Heck, it's technically Ash who looks like Greninja, not the other way around.
You have got to be kidding me
>>
>>36738797
Watch the fucking series, Ash-Greninja is pretty much a natural megaevolution that needs no stones, Ash happens to look like him, that's all, if Ash changed his hair style and clothes, Greninja's not!megaevolution would still look like XY Ash
>>
>>36738819
Or for an even better example, just look at SM/USUM, where, even though it's with a different trainer entirely, it can still transform, and STILL looks like XY Ash. The appearance looks like him, but has no actual connection to him.
>>
>>36737934
I just checked and none incineroar has same voice actor, if I hear right, then only torracat share the same voice [mixed ???]
>>
>>36739235
oh no no no no no owlkeks on suicide watch
>>
>>36737839
Having straight up human fighters from a series like Pokémon would be a massive waste. Just give them a mecha for their Final Smash or something.
>>
>>36737864
>before the reason that Pikachu is iconic in the first place.
You mean the Japs that took it to their hearts over Clefairy when Red/Green launched? 'Cause Pika was fan-favourite before they started spitting out the anime, retard.
>>
>>36738780
>>36738887
>it's name is Ash-Greninja
>people still think of their headcanon that this is a mega-evolution even if they don't really know what a mega-evolution is
Maybe Battle-Bond may work in this way: the greninja have a kind of mask or facial morph that resembles the first trainer which he activates this form.
>>
>>36739296
Or maybe there was no thought put into it beyond "we need to give Ash something that can fight Megas" when handing it to Game Freak who probably thought "Meh, just make it look like Ash to differentiate it from the others".
>>
File: Kizuna gensho.png (537 KB, 854x355)
537 KB
537 KB PNG
>>36739296
>it's name is Ash-Greninja
Yes, because Ash discovered the form in modern times, so?

>it's totally unrelated to Megaevolution despite working as a different type of Megaevolution, being constantly compared to a Megaevolution, being said to be basically Megaevolution that doesn't require stones by a Megaevolution expert as Alan, being created as a special Megaevolution for Ash and getting the animation of a Megaevolution in the game, just covered by some water
wew

>Maybe Battle-Bond may work in this way: the greninja have a kind of mask or facial morph that resembles the first trainer which he activates this form.
Except that Ash's Ash-Greninja looks like the old Ash-Greninja. They just look that way, no more no less
>>
>>36739308
Yes, maybe is just some muh plotarmor, but it can be explained in terms of lore, thanks to the "infinite energy" the pokémons have.

>>36739319
>Yes, because Ash discovered the form in modern times, so?
Wrong because there is a picture of ancient times of this Greninja Form. Indeed the ability isn't just "AshGreninja" or there isn't neither a reference to Ash himself, but it's called "Battlebond". The Ash-Greninja Form is called in this way especailly because that Greninja you get is bound with Ash.

>being constantly compared to a Megaevolution, being said to be basically Megaevolution that doesn't require stones by a Megaevolution expert as Alan, being created as a special Megaevolution for Ash
I don't know where you saw that it was compared to it, and i don't neither say that Alan is the Megaevolution expert, but just an expert user of that Technique. The real scientific expert is Platan actually. I don't even remember that Alan refer that as a "megaevolution" so tell me the episode. However, you cannot just say it's "a megaevolution", it's similar because the pokémon get stronger, but it get stronger in a different way, it doesn't use any power from the megastones, which are charged of some kind of special energy.

>Except that Ash's Ash-Greninja looks like the old Ash-Greninja
If you're referring to the picture, they don't show its face. Maybe hinting that part of the body will take the traits of the Greninja's user.
>>
>>36739269
It wasn't a "fan favorite" at that point. It was rare to find at that point so there was just playground talk over it.
>>
>>36739362
>reading comprehension
it is as if i came here specifically to laugh on you
>>
>>36739362
>because there is a picture of ancient times of this Greninja Form
>ANCIENT TIMES
How is wrong that Ash discovered the form in MODERN TIMES then?

>episode
When Alan meets Ash, Alan thought Ash-Greninja was a megaevolution when it defeated Sceptile and asked Ash for a battle to confirm it, then he saw his Key Stone wasn't reacting to any other stone being used and asked to himself if their bond was so strong Greninja didn't need megastones to megaevolve

>doesn't use any power from the megastones
The power is explicitily says to be a power of the pokemon by Platane in the Megaevolution special, the stones (and the humans) are only a way to activate it. Greninja having an ability to activate said power changes nothing as the stones are just keys to a power that every pokemon that can megaevolve already has.

>they don't show its face
Everything else is the same, even the weird sideburns that Ash's Ash-Greninja (and Ash himself) has
>>
god sakurai choose the worst theme in xy
>>
>>36737850
COCK A DOODLE DOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>36739379
>How is wrong that Ash discovered the form in MODERN TIMES then?
Because the form it's linked to Ash this time, even if the process is the same thanks to its ability.

>then he saw his Key Stone wasn't reacting to any other stone being used and asked to himself if their bond was so strong Greninja didn't need megastones to megaevolve
Well it doesn't state that it's a mega-evolution anyway. He just think it because it's a new form never seen before, it's pretty comprensible if something like that was said by him.

>The power is explicitily says to be a power of the pokemon by Platane in the Megaevolution special, the stones (and the humans) are only a way to activate it
The stones have some power to unlock it, and it showed by the effects and lights it generates. I mean, it may not be the power that directly changes the pokémon, but it's surely a power that helps the pokémon to unlock its full potential.
If Ash-Greninja were a mega-evolution they could've stated it in an official way, by pokédex and categorizing it as a mega-evolution.

>Everything else is the same, even the weird sideburns that Ash's Ash-Greninja (and Ash himself) has
Really not, it's not so detailed to say that. It's quite different actually. Indeed there'sn neither the red part from the Ash's "whiskers" (because there are other red parts in the picture, but that's missing).
>>
>>36737494
>Megazard X removed in this game
>Greninja now transforms

That boy was afraid.
>>
shame
>>
>Canon Smash Greninja isn't Torrent or Protean

OH NO
>>
>>36737934
>Ueda didn't voice Dusk-Lycanroc
>So no AWOO AWOO AWOO AWOO AWOO
>>
>>36737494
>Charizard X was removed for Ivysaur and Squirtle
>Greninja gets its Ash's form
Hahahahahahaha Charizard fags's saddest timeline
>>
>>36737494
Fuck. It's original final Smash was so good.
>>
>>36737553
>letting an anime character into smash bros
You know that Jigglypuff is the anime one, right?
>>
>>36737522
Go back to /padt/ and stay there, on you're fucking contaiment thread
>>
>>36737924
then why no giovanni armor skin?
>>
>>36737934
>If we get a new Pokemon rep in Smash Bros Ultimate, it is likely going to be based on an anime Pokemon.
hair eevee? final smash is a megaman style Evoboost?
>>
>>36739890
we already got eevee
>>
>>36737960
>One taunt is the team rocket motto in it's entirety
no
>one taunt says the motto, but only one line at a time in sequence. stand and spam it to get it all at once.
better.
>>
>>36738580
I guess we'll know he's true when one of the next comes true
>>
>>36739651
you don't know trainers new smash
>>
>>36739937
it's the same as brawl except uses SM's textbox, go actually watch vids
>>
>>36739463
>Ash didn't discovered the form in modern times because his Greninja is linked to him
Sorry, stop reading here
>>
>>36739658
He's right though.
>>
>>36740212
>he doesn't understand at all
I was saying, that Ash discovered about the form because his Greninja has the Battlebond and being able to link with him. But this was something that he personally didn't know, but other people already knew about this battlebond form. That's why is wrong saying that "he discovered", he did it just for himself and other people who didn't know about this.
>>
>>36738377
The most popular Pokemon of SM is Rowlet, so unless they insert it in it's base form like Pikachu or Squirtle, Inciniroar is the most likely candidate. Zeraora isn't anywhere near as popular as Greninja or Rowlet right now. It's just in the spotlight because of the movie.
>>
>>36740454
>It's just in the spotlight because of the movie.
They could easily use that as a reason to put him in, like how Lucario was pushed due to his movie, and Greninja was put in because they figured he'd be popular, which lead to the push for him and Ash-Greninja in the first place.
>>
>>36740469
The difference is Lucario fucking exploded in popularity to unprecedented heights after M8 released. Zeraora just feels like another moviemon who will be brushed aside by the time M22 comes out and focuses on Mewtwo the OG movie shillmon.
>>
>>36740485
Yeah, I'm no fan of Lucario's design, but they at least put in the effort to ensure some longevity for it. They were really invested in turning it into a franchise face. That's why these subsequent attempts at the next big thing never work for me, they are made with the intention of being discarded.
>>
>>36740469
Zeraora didn't exist when Sakurai was deciding the roster.
>>
>>36738565
It's still more than what Gen 3 has.
>no fighter
>no stage
At least the Steven Stone remix is good.
>>
>>36741163
Going by data people found in Brawl, Plusle and Minun were very likely planned to be Ice Climbers like and playable in said game.

Seeing as Pokemon in Smash are based on ones from the anime and movies, I'm betting they'd be based on the ones from the Deoxys movie.

Would have worked well to play into the fact gen 3 started the whole double battle idea, so having two Pokemon fight at once from that gen makes sense.
>>
>>36739658
Imagine being so assblasted the anime exists you need to pretend all threads discussing it are "containment threads".
>>
>>36740454
they don't consider who's popular when putting in Smash senpai

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.