[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

3-Year duration 4chan Passes are now available for $45

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Ignore and report Famon.jpg (163 KB, 1110x900)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
Cute and Canon Couple Edition

>Livestream link (Fridays @ 9:55 AM UTC):
https://mov3.co/tvtokyo
https://www.twitch.tv/pokekalos
https://live.bilibili.com/10112

>Latest episode:
https://nyaa.si/view/1863935

Next episode:
>August 30th: PM2023 063 - An Ice Battle! Cold-Eyed Grusha

https://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pocketmonster2023/episodes/

Future episodes:
>September 6th: PM2023 064 - Mt. Napper, The Shadow Creeping at Night
>September 13th: PM2023 065 - Liko and Amethio

>Upcoming episodes preview:
https://x.com/anipoke_PR/status/1806635151113523211

>Previous episodes:
https://pastebin.com/N5fves0y

>OS-JN filler guide:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Nr3LMRBx-tJZtSwAbc4s4YTEgg6MVFnc

>Web series, specials, and audio dramas subs and links:
https://pastebin.com/gkJSXkbL

>Movies:
https://pastebin.com/nHcuH7yN

>Music, manga, and more:
https://pastebin.com/gXfZtrrJ

Previous: >>56371709
>>
>>56380778
I can't believe Amethio is finally gonna do to Liko what Liko did to Alex
>>
Upcoming battaru this Friday is gonna be Grusha vs Liko, with the next episodes taking place in the mountains and a foreboding to the explorers again
>Guess the content of the Liko and Amethio episode
It's been a while since the two last talked. Might escalate depending on Liko's response.
>>
File: Licute.jpg (56 KB, 347x265)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
Licute
>>
>>56380805
?etuciL
>>
>>56380798
Probably them finding some neutral ground outside of the Terapagos ordeal after so long.
>>
>>56380805
Where is that LiAssassin?
>>
File: Etucil.jpg (88 KB, 347x265)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>56380806
>>
>>56380818
Fucking spooky.
>>
>>56380805
LiCannibal?
>>
>>56380818
Too scary, man.
>>
>>56380798
A bigger look into Amethio's story.
>>
File: GVfLwFYbgAA0kQb.jpg (241 KB, 1536x2048)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
>>
If Liko loses to Grusha this just proves that the chuuni executive is sabotage Liko for promote his Mary Sue self inserts
>>
Does anyone else say Sprigatito like "Sprigatido" because when I hear dub Liko pronounce the T at the end of of Sprigatito it just sounds off to me.
>>
>>56380805
The strongest in the LiArmy?
>>
File: images.jpg (14 KB, 299x168)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
ash is back like this
>>
>>56381313
That's called the degeneration of language, or to put it more nicely "culture". For example, lot of people call squirrels "skwers" or pronounce didn't as "didn".
Oddly enough, some third worlders pronounce english better than its own native speakers because they were taught to speak the language as it actually was meant to sound. Ever heard an african speak his words weirdly correctly, as if every syllable was given proper care? That was a nigga speaking better english than you.
>>
>>56380798
Liko probably will worry over Amethios circumstances.
>>
File: 1722396005650534.jpg (123 KB, 800x1066)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
soon
>>
>>56381430
That's lewd.
>>
File: GWI689mbUAAUqSL.jpg (503 KB, 1365x2048)
503 KB
503 KB JPG
What could've been...
>>
>>56381430
I don't know what would be more bizarre. Liko's hatmon and Weedpussy getting all frisky or that Amethio would give a girl his number.
>>
File: GJwSeCpa8AAskEm.jpg (65 KB, 832x1028)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>
Did Sango and Onyx have angry sex yet?
>>
>>56381554
Soon.
>>
File: ann chin in hand.png (1.15 MB, 1425x1356)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
>>
why is barry such a faggot
>>
>team rocket made a nightmare machine
>>
>>56382018
Made for Amethio
>>
File: Lisumi.png (85 KB, 347x265)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
Say something nice about LiMisty.
>>
>sonic is getting a third movie
>ash replaced and new naime is a flop
I think TPC now regrets having kept Ash for 30 years lmao but it's too late now they fucked
>>
>>56382461
It's a shame anipoke never got their own Goku/Luffy/Sonic. I mean yeah, there's pikachu, but he aint the main character of the anime he's just the iconic mascot of the pokemon franchise as a whole. He doesn't have a story attached to him in the anime, he was just there to keep the Ashime on life support.
Like, fuck, imagine we got Red as a protagonist instead of Ash. Someone who's actually cool and iconic. Someone who wouldn't need Pikachu in every episode to avoid flopping.

Actually, come to think of it, holy shit how many episodes has HZ done where Pikachu didn't even appear a single time? Jesus fuck, if this isn't evidence that HZ is kicking the Ashime's ass, idk what is. Anipoke could never survive without Pikachu when Ash was around, but here we are going through entire arcs without seeing Pikachu or even a Charizard. Incredible.
>>
>>56382517
>HZ is kicking the Ashime's ass
It's not, it wishes it was but it's not for the very reason you said.
>entire arcs without seeing Pikachu or even a Charizard
>>
>>56382526
You miss my point. Somehow HZ is maintaining just slightly above SM and JN numbers and it isn't even relying on Pikachu or Charizard for that.
That's like just barely winning a championship with 6 magikarp. Yeah, you just barely won, but holy shit you clowned on those motherfuckers. Imagine if you had a real team you'd kick their ass even harder
>>
>>56382449
she cute
>>
File: 1723230927122152.jpg (19 KB, 238x241)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
I'm on episode 28 I need to catch up
>>
>>56382546
You'll make it anon. But I can't remember whar episode that image is from.
>>
Without riling up the fanboy, what are the actual odds we could have a different anime-canon Serena whenever HZ gets around to shilling PLZA?
>>
>>56382775
I honestly don't want any other iteration of previously appearing characters showing up since regardless how clear you make it's a different one, fucking morons will convince themselves through mental gymnastics that it's related to the old one. The IQ tanked in that department. You will get Calem at most since he never showed up and that's it. Next question.
>>
>>56382775
Zero. However Horizons should have brought in different canon versions of characters who appeared in the old anime from the start. There are several different incarnations of Professor Oak. Why should it be different for this series?
>>
>>56382789
Serena would be easy since game Serena is 16-17. Give her Greninja as a partner and even the dumbest amourfag would realize that this is different.
>>
>>56382798
No. They gaslight themselves she got it from that pallet freak.
Fuck this. No iteration of previous characters, PERIOD. Cut off the flow of mental illness, letting them stew for a few years to get their shit together. All this talk about older characters showing up and how they were used to put down other characters made me fucking sick of the older ones altogether. Besides even if only one get made like you suggested, then that will attract a whole other cesspool of freaks who can't tell the correlation to it and demand the same for theirs.
Fuck this, why is this even debated after a full year where they made it explicitly a point of only showing characters from previous gens who didn't made an appearance beforehand? They won't cave in to show even one game version of a character who showed up in the previous one. Why is this still hard to understand?
>>
>>56382821
You sound autistic. The Ashnime doesn’t own rights to older game characters.
>>
>>56382825
I never said anything about rights. If they didn't showed one of them after a full year and a half then you shouldn't expect them to make an exception for the release of PLZA. They will more likely use Calem or they will use one or two new characters from that game. Or judging by the previous one, none altogether but they will atleast show some new Pokemon in person instead of only pictures since they have timetraveling at their disposal to justify going into that timeframe of when PLZA takes place and it's featuring Kleavor, one old ass Mon from over a hundred years ago and the only pokemon so far from PLA. The odds altogether to actually show the new pokemon in the weekly program are high if the debut of the smaller terapagos is anything to go by.
>>
>>56382793
They wanted to keep Ash in their back pocket in case shit flops. It's not flopping so far so Ash hasn't come back yet, but they're probably playing it safe. Confirming or denying Ash's existence would shake the boat. Why risk shaking the boat if things are still going good?
>>
>>56382449
Needs a LiBeating
>>
>>56382875
Stop being fucking dumb.
>>
>>56380790
Liko never did anything to Alex though.
>>
>>56382891
I'm not, what's your deal? It's an entirely sound business decision to make. Why risk angering portions of your audience?
>>
>>56382875
Why bring back Ash in the first place? Why do you want Ash back so badly? The show is doing well without him, they don't need him anymore.
>>
>>56382904
There is no reason to. I don't. I agree, and that's exactly what I was saying.
>>
>thinking there'll be any significant Amethio developments

Lmao, they shoot themselves in the foot by bringing Zygarde back so early. Now Amethio storyline is tied to an old guy that won't do anything until Z-A releases over an year from now. Same with the Lucius and Rakium shit.. The question is if something is happening with Koraidon and Miraidon in this one year or if they're backcapping everything.
>>
>>56382922
That Liko and Amethio episode doesn't even mentions Zygarde. What are you on about?
>>
>>56382902
That "shaking the boat" is one the dumbest thing I've seen so far. They never were about not confirming shit related to the setting. They won't show him so it's ultimately redundant to even care about that detail of whether it's in the same setting or time to begin with if it doesn't add or take anything at all.
>>
>>56382924
There'll be no changes in the status quo for Amethio until Gibeon gets off his chair. Which is not happening for 50+ episodes. This episode is just a reminder "hey this guy exists!"
>>
>>56382927
There are two possibilities:
1) They hate Ash and never want him back, so they're burning everything associated with him to cinders.
2) They don't care about Ash but are keeping him in a perpetual limbo of not confirmed yet not denied so they can bring him back if shit starts flopping.
Pick one. Businesslets need not respond.
>>
>>56382935
I've heard that song before. And it ended up with the foot getting in the mouth.
>>
>>56382935
Retard.
>>
post serenas
>>
>>56382941
I'll pick Option C: shut the fuck up about potential what if scenarios already. They won't go anywhere
>>
>Be Nessafag
>See this thread
I am glad in hindsight she got skipped. Discussion about older characters is just going in circles only to end up in confusion at the end when NONE of the assumptions comes true. Great job, morons.
>>
>>56382961
The fact she got skipped doesn't mean she'll necessarily appear in HZ.
>>
>>56382965
I never said she would appear in there either, don't put words in my post.
>>
>>56382935
>There'll be no changes in the status quo for Amethio until Gibeon gets off his chair.
How did you come to that conclusion?
>>
>>56381430
Where is exactly Amethio standing with Liko? Does he hate her?
>>
>>56382971
So you're glad in hindsight that your "character" doesn't exist and there's no clue it'll ever come to being? I'm not sure what brings you happiness. If you mean like "I'm glad no one is discussing my character!", then be sure no would discuss about her either way. So I'm not sure about what's the whole point of your post.
>>
>>56382983
I am not above being a obnoxious retard who will repeatedly asks the same shit despite getting the same answer Everytime. Came into the thread, posted about what I saw and that's it. Good job on reading more into my posts than there is though, you would make make the fanfic general proud.
>>
>>56382989
So what are you "glad" of anon? What you being a "Nessafag" has to do with anything?
>>
When will Ash come back?
>>
>Repeatedly asks the same shit despite getting the same answer
Nessatard makes a strong point.
>>
>>56382982
>Where is exactly Amethio standing with Liko?
He doesn't particularly caring about Liko but he isn't cold enough to let her getting killed or hurt by Fug's meteor rain.
>>
>>56382995
They're bringing him back once Gen 10 comes around. They just made Horizons for people to hype its return. But it'll be one of the movie versions of Ash.
>>
>>56383005
You're annoying, moviesperm.
>>
>>56383005
>They just made Horizons for people to hype its return
How come?
>>
Ash died in a plane crash after the end of XY&Z. This is why Volcanion was the last movie in the canon and why he looks stupid in the following seasons. It's simply not the Ash as we know and love.
>>
>>56383005
Shut the fuck already. Just kill yourself, AUfag
>>
>>56383017
>We
Go fuck yourself, you don't speak for me or others.
>>
>>56383003
So he's just a bad guy with principles? Or is it heading towards the point where Amethio starts contemplating on whether he should work for his old man or not?
>>
>>56383028
Amethio is actually more relaxing if his treatment towards Cobia and Zir is anything to go by.
>Strict but never rude
>Doesn't care about Conia's spoiling of the weedpussy
>Doesn't hurt weedpussy
Not the worst boss to work for.
>>
>>56380798
Probably the follow up of the mountain episode before, Liko somehow gets separated from the group and the turtle, runs into Amethio. Lilo and Amethio probably will change some words on the status quo, fight off something on the mountain before going on their way again. Or it's one of those episodes where pans back and forth between the two due to their location.
>>
>>56383048
He seems like a generally good dude, stuck in with a bad crowd due to his relationship with his grandfather. Honestly of all The Explorers, it's mostly Spinel that acts actually evil. Sango's a brat, Onyx and Agate are just kind of evil by association. Who knows why they joined or if they'll ever talk about their backstories.
>>
>>56383070
Amethio is probably most likely to follow up with a backstory, followed by the brat.
>>
>>56383135
>followed by the brat
Or Spinel, given his importance relative to the rest of the Explorers
>>
>>56383143
Yeah, that too. Spinel probably has the bigger potential to end as the endgame boss die to his nature of his involvement as well as the disdain between him and Amethio. Wouldn't surprise in the case of Loko getting caught up in a crossfire between the two Amethio would cover her back because of his professionalism further inflaming Spinel's dislike of him.
>>
>>56383210
Love triangle I hope.
>>
>>56383210
>Wouldn't surprise in the case of Liko getting caught up in a crossfire between the two Amethio would cover her back because of his professionalism further inflaming Spinel's dislike of him.
That's definitely gonna be one of the confrontations that will occur.
>>
>>56383276
Both of them also concluded that Liko is a key, so we might get to see the follow-up to that.
>>
>>56383005
As much as I hate Ash, I'd be okay with ICY Ash. He's not an unlikeable idiot like the main Ash and is actually watchable.
>>
>>56383310
I think it's moreso an accidental run-in with Amethio in the upcoming episode. Liko probably has to chase after the turtle again.
>>
>>56383357
>Liko probably has to chase after the turtle again.
Terapagos will get another poor soul killed at that rate.
>>
>>56383048
>>56383070
I kinda want to see a origin episode for Amethio with how he got enscripted by his grandfather and how he met Zir and Conia. Must've taken something to make the two listen to him unconditionally.
>>
>>56381144
I've seen a lot of those flying around. What is the context?
>>
>>56383413
Liko and Terapagos but Precure.
>>
>>56383471
I see. Based.
>>
>>56383371
We're definitely getting the backstory with Zir and Conia.
>>
>>56383371
The first part is gonna happen, not so sure about the latter one.
>>
>>56383070
As of now I think Onyx is more likely to get a redemption arc (first) than Amethio. There's several episodes that depict him as rather passive or even kind of friendly (the Kingambit episode). He seems barely antagonistic, it's more like he's just obedient and loyal to the Explorer's for whatever reason but doesn't necessarily share their convictions and simply does as he is told without questioning things.
But that's just my impression of course.
That being said I do think Amethio will get a redemption arc of some sort eventually. He seems like the perfect character for that trope, see Zuko from Avatar.
>>
>>56383570
It's probably a matter of what they're in for. Amethio is as established encrypted by his gramps as well as out of his own volition. Onyx probably had a debt to settle with one of them.
Kinda helps that he has the patience to deal with the brat too, builds his patience and character.
>>
File: 42876676_p3_master1200.jpg (558 KB, 700x600)
558 KB
558 KB JPG
Ash x Dawn
>>
>>56383575
The brat will probably go down in a bratty fashion.
>>
>>56382546
I finished catching up yesterday (I stopped around episode 31, not because I didn't like the anime but rather because I got burnt out on Pokémon for a while) and damn, the more I watch Horizons the more I like it.
>>
Tested mov3. Video and Audio works.
Expect the usual delay for Bilibili.
>>
>>56383569
They've done setup with Zir and Conia for a couple of eps during the Galar arc, so it has a decent chance of happening.
>>
>>56383720
Maybe. But I'll see where it's heading.
>>
7 mins until some fat red pills get dropped.
>>
File: GVqkAU9WsAAKc9O.jpg (36 KB, 923x515)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
I'm ready
>>
Let's go.
>>
Roy is gonna die one day at that rate.
>>
>Dot yearns to be Gurumin again
Uff
>>
File: GWOKjFwa8AAHXtI.jpg (106 KB, 1280x720)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>
Grusha would be dreamy if he could drop that icy attitude.
>>
Ninjacat hour
>>
Grusha is NOT impressed.
>>
>They showed the accident that ended his career
And ANOTHER thing the anime did that the games skipped out on.
>>
>>56383794
Wtf, based.
>>
Ok that's bound to be a strong battaru
>>
Budget time
>>
Liko suge
>>
>Bilibili stream died in the middle of the episode
Jesus. I knew it was showing the "copyright infringement" warning but I didn't think it would mean something. Migrating to Mov3 I guess.
>>
FEEDING THAT ICE FATSO WITH LEAFS
>>
>Stuff the big boy until he's full
That one feedfag must be happy
>>
Stream lags today. Still before the first half.
>>
>>56383812
>>56383814
>Liko pulls a "Pikachu focus on Rhydon's horn" move on Cetitan
>>
grusha is so lucky............
>>
That was cold
>>
Spinel returned to proclaim liko's womb
>>
File: 1707915553176.jpg (109 KB, 1072x804)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>What Grusha said to Liko
>>
AIEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>56383843
Jesus fucking christ. That's like something out of a horror movie.
>>
>>56383843
>Florag-ACK
>>
File: s-l1200.jpg (128 KB, 1200x848)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>56383847
I'm not feeling so good Likobros.....
>>
>>56383835
Wtf, again with that nip glowie.
>>
Well that was expected. Spinel is back, nice.
>>
>>56383850
Kek
>>
File: GWOSy6tWEAE4EE3.jpg (65 KB, 1169x654)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>56383210
>>56383276
How the fuck did you called it?
>>
>>56383879
Nip glowie powaaar
>>
>>56383843
>>56383850
There are worse ways to die.
>>
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_in_Singapore

Our resident is losing yet again. Another country is now going to debut Liko kino Series next Saturday.
>>
>>56383837
What did he say?
>>
>>56383843
Who would freeze weed? It gets gross and soggy.
>>
>>56383888
Just imagine if/when it premieres in Bangladesh
>>
>>56383907
Can you just shut up about it?
>>
>>56383812
>FEEDING THAT ICE FATSO WITH LEAFS
Liko lurks here, seeing all the weird shit and got an idea from the fatfag. Amazing
>>
File: GWOTyRrbgAAYawZ.jpg (99 KB, 1080x599)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
Oh hey, it's Liko's bishonen prince.
>>
likosisters.... no rematch on the horizon.........
>>
>>56383914
Are you even trying anymore?
>>
>>56383913
>Liko's bishonen prince.
How come?
>>
>>56383917
not really im just shitposting, of course grusha will let her rematch eventually which im looking forward too
>>
>>56383913
I am still patientally awaiting that visual novel.
>>
>>56383919
>In a bad guy operation
>Saves her cat
>Isn't a dick
>Saves her from a stray fire meteor
Amethio is her knight in dark armor.
>>
I'm tired of the snow I want to look at liko's bare legs all day
>>
>>56383929
Spinel.....
>>
>>56383929
we know roy/spinel/alex/amethio/friede/dot
>>
Aside from the loss, Liko managed her weight well. No redundant leaf spam, using the yo yo to navigate through the battlefield and latching onto the foe. Gonna wait until the subs are out but I'm sure he failed her for more than that
>>
File: GWOR3VSbEAA5gJ-.jpg (244 KB, 1920x1080)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
>Spinel evolves into the creepiest villain since over a decade
If Liko walks away from it with no trauma then I'll kneel
>>
File: weedpussy.webm (3.83 MB, 1280x720)
3.83 MB
3.83 MB WEBM
>>56383936
im gonna miss weedpussy when it evolves, the bud is a very nice addition to its toolset, especially when liko was spamming magical leaf all the time
>>
That's a pretty good episode all in all, tera fell short probably for the rematch. The tone is set for the upcoming episodes. Amethiofriends can rise from their seats at the collisioncourse.
>>
>>56383957
Looks clean.
>>
>>56383924
>visual novel.
?? Is one in the making?
>>
>>56383879
I was merely guessing but that it happened again in nearly a day and even comes earlier is shocking.
>>
File: GWOMayJaoAAM0k4.jpg (104 KB, 1280x720)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
Anime picking up where the games skipped it. That the mom involved in that accident became his Pokémon adds more sentimental value to him.
>>
>>56383968
The list of scenes that should've been in SV is increasing almost twice a month by now. Kinda nuts.
>>
>"How hard you try is irrelevant, and in a battle for keeps there's no such thing as second chances. At the end of the day, the result is all that matters."
What the fuck was his problem
>>
>>56383976
He became an adult cling to what he can defend.
>>
>>56383976
He's frosty. Cut him some slack
>>
File: GWIHtpCWsAAwWXa.jpg (230 KB, 768x1024)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>Tramples on the feelings of little girls
>>
>>56383987
Good. That will steel their nerves.
>>
>>56383976
His accident made him a jaded bitch. He's probably one of the most interesting gym leaders because of it, honestly.
>>
>>56383999
Surprised that Geeta even humors that attitude. Probably allows it to keep him on the jobroll though.
>>
>>56383951
Fucking hell I like that guy.
>>
>>56383783
The cold attitude in contrast to his dreamy looks is literally his whole appeal. You want to remove the one aspect that makes him memorable and unique.
>>
File: GWOLuumbgAAg_mL.jpg (581 KB, 1920x1080)
581 KB
581 KB JPG
Oh my fucking god. Turtle and Weedpussy now share the same braincell.
>>
>>56384039
Liko is going to fucking die.
>>
>>56383935
>Tells the Rotomdex to shut up.
How rude.
>>
>>56383976
Grusha would rather crush their spirits before they really take shape.
>>
>>56383957
I think the whole aspects of the final stage has some leeway to be explored. It's a magician after all, it's a freebie to be creative with the utility of the design.
>>
>>56383920
The rematch is bound to get wild.
>>
>>56384039
God I love the design of the cat. It is so wacky
>>
>>56383968
How would that work? Pokémon is not a very story heavy game like other jrpg. People hated how SM would interrupt the game for plot and dialogue. Personally I like knowing a non plot relevant character backstory by NPC dialogue, it makes the world feel alive but if Pokémon want to do better they should have optional quests for the gym leaders
>>
>>56384146
I was talking about Grusha's accident, anon. The game doesn't really clarify what injury or circumstances led to the accident that ended his career or even shows it. It's just about filing in gaps that are about one minute long at most in dialogue. What the episode today did was something that should've been in the game. It underlines the sentiment behind his position and improves the layer around his character without leaving as a completely bitter prick that is a general dick. Grusha is already fine but stuff like that is just the cherry on top of characterization.
>>
>>56383987
Why's he such a dick...
Liko is so kind and polite
>>
>>56384169
Being a deppydowner is what helps Grusha stand out.
>>
File: likopagos.png (2.28 MB, 1200x1600)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB PNG
Do female fans actually like Liko?
>>
File: 1706024004880923.png (2.24 MB, 1535x1795)
2.24 MB
2.24 MB PNG
Why must she endure such hardships? She needs comfort... Where's Alex when he's needed?
>>
>>56384197
Yes.
>>
>>56384197
Obviously.
>>
>>56384204
He's busy with Lucca.
>>
>>56384197
Idk but you got more of Likopagos?
>>
File: 194838100.jpg (30 KB, 720x720)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
Where the fuck is my brat?
>>
>>56384244
check the quotes on this
https://x.com/hoshigumo_72/status/1815610986478641244
>>
>>56384269
Thx anon. Surprised at how big the amount of it is.
>>
>>56384272
Yeah it's pretty nice, becoming an art trend for a cute design works out well
>>
>>56384204
Eh it’s for the best. Hardships on the journey builds character and teaches that not everything can just be talk-no-jutsud. If she wants to be a strong trainer, she has to get stronger
>>
>>56384275
I mean in general. The one who made it struck gold.
>>
>>56384277
Spinel will give her something hard to think about, you got a point there anon.
>>
File: IMG_4599.jpg (351 KB, 2103x1170)
351 KB
351 KB JPG
Damn Spinel really saw Liko alone in the mountains from his van and made his move early
>>
>>56384307
Jesus fuck. He can't beat all the allegations. Liko will never know peace from him
>>
File: idoliko.png (1.82 MB, 1705x2330)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB PNG
Liko
>>
>>56384339
Spinel's girl.
>>
File: IMG_4080.jpg (213 KB, 1600x1200)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
>>
Why do they all have two pokemon if they're not going to do anything with them?
>>
>>56384386
Oh god I wish left would possess me.
>>
File: 1703118686338020.png (328 KB, 468x493)
328 KB
328 KB PNG
>>56384312
He's just looking after her! How sweet
>>
>>56384404
Looking after her leftovers? She lost them somewhere, can't have Terapagos go onwards without carrying leftovers.
>>
>>56384404
Good. Spinel doesn't deserve that slander.
>>
>>56384386
Would roll for.
>>
>>56384269
CuteKoPagos
>>
File: 1704988449279806.jpg (627 KB, 1440x2048)
627 KB
627 KB JPG
owari da
>>
File: angry.png (420 KB, 768x828)
420 KB
420 KB PNG
>>56384404
Delete this right now!
>>
>>56384682
Fuck no, I didn't spend hours drawing it for nothing
>>
File: 20856723890479.png (443 KB, 468x493)
443 KB
443 KB PNG
>>56384404
fixed
>>
>>56384705
God damn, saving this, thanks
>>
>>56384705
Kek
>>
>>56383888
Holy Based
>>
>>56384665
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH
SAVE ME GIBEON SAMA

AIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>56384873
My heroes.
>>
>>56383976
he's right tho, you can talk all about how you are gonna make it but until you grind to get there you all are talk, wanna show your value? do, dont say, do
>>
>>56385084
Based.
>>
>>56384665
Good
>>
>>56384404
My hero
>>
>>56384710
How nice of Friede to help out.
>>
File: WeeklyFagsLament.jpg (144 KB, 1920x1080)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
I started watching Likonime a few months ago because there was a decent backlog. I'd watch it until I got tired and then put it away for a month. It was a good system until I saw what people were posting about time travel and shit. Now I've been caught up for about three weeks and I hate it. Waiting for subs to drop sucks because I ain't waking up at 3:00 AM to stream anime. This is the first Pokemon anime that I've done as a weeklyfag and it sucks. Why do you people do this shit?
>>
>>56380778
Goddammit why did they have ot ruin his hair
>>
>>56385837
They hate themselves.
>>
I don't think Geeta would be very happy about Grusha denying Liko a rematch
>>
>>56380778
I'm not following Horizons because I've just grown a little out of anime in general (I watched the first two episodes though), but I gotta say I wish I was around 14 because I'm sure my 13-14 self would've loved it more than its Ashnime counterpart of the time.
>>
File: 1703287866248053.jpg (149 KB, 850x684)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>56386267
I feel the same. I stopped caring about the anime after DP, I picked it up during the start of XY but I dropped it again shortly after the second cour. I watched some important battles and the finale but I never picked it up again until Horizons which I do enjoy and watch weekly. I'm sure I would have enjoyed it way more when I was younger but I always have a good time with it.
>>
>>56386365
>>56386267
That's how I felt about the Ultra Guardians stuff in SM. It felt lame as hell, but I also knew that the me who loved Power Rangers growing up would've thought it was the coolest shit.
>>
>>56386261
I really hope she puts him in his place. His reason for failing students is utter bullshit, and has no place in the course. Rhyme's reason for failing was fair, Grusha is a uncool dick.
>>
>I wish papa was here
>>
>>56386517
I dunno anon. I loved Power Rangers as a kid but the Ultra Guardians thing just felt too silly rather than having the cool factor
>>
>>56386737
>filename
why would someone edit the socks? I would understand editing the shoes and socks away entirely, but just the socks?
>>
>>56386517
Nah that ultra guardian stuff didn't have shit on the likes of Power Rangers or Kamen Rider. It was milquetoast as hell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fza3e4mGgMw
Nothing Ash has done with the ultra guardians has ever compared to even an average episode
>>
>>56386517
The Ultra Guardians were painfully bad compared to the Kamen Rider and Super Sentai series of its era. Any nip kids into superheroes would've just watched those and felt their Pokemon parodies were lame as fuck.
>>
File: Roydot.jpg (50 KB, 547x680)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
I'm slowly getting into this pair
>>
https://nyaa.si/view/1867038 Subs are out.

Remember to seed your torrents, kids!
>>
>>56386930
Thanks anon
>>
>>56386930
Sweeeet
>>
>>56386887
Ditto
>>
File: wouldprotect.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>56386267
Would've been a great feeling to be hooked on the reality of the Ashnime retiring for something fresh. Unfortunately its just "whatever" to me for not happening more than a decade earlier.
Liko is immesely cute at least
>>
>Licucks seething over Grushadonis telling their idoru she’s shit
>>
>>56386989
It's another alain! The chuuni executive is sabotaging Liko to promote his new self insert!
>>
>>56386989
>Citation needed
>>
>>56384705
Jokes aside,Spinel is kinda nuts for changing plans the moment he sees a little girl.
>>
Is amazing how much of a man Dot's VA sounds like. Really nails the trans feel
>>
>>56387007
Still wondering how the framing of the hypnosis scene was approved
>>
>>56387003
Here you go anon, proof of Licuck seethe
>>56386525
>>56386261
>>56384204
>>56384169
>>56384004
>>56383987
>>56383976
>>
Finally someone with a brain. Have Liko and Dot redo their gym tests from the very beginning.
>>
>>56387025
Funnily, this was something many were complaining about back when Katy passed Liko.
>>
>>56387025
I mean, it doesn't really make sense. The point of the program wasn't to win, it was to make sure they're ready to use Terastalization on their own.
>>
>>56387038
There are additional requirements that aren't explicitly stated by the gym leader until they pass. Given his attitude, I think Grusha was expecting Liko to use Tera in a way that would produce results. In other words, a win.
>>
>>56387054
This. It's really up to the Gym Leaders to make the standards for the exam. Kofu could've failed someone for using Tera and battle, but not while eating a big sandwich for all we know.
>>
>>56387058
I don't think that would be appropriate to do in public.
>>
>>56387021
>Still wondering how the framing of the hypnosis scene was approved
Probably got noticed afterwards. Some things slip through the radar in the making. Can't really complain though, that was nuts.
>>
File: prd_wafer_sticker2.jpg (2.32 MB, 2183x3300)
2.32 MB
2.32 MB JPG
>>
>>56387158
Crocalor when?
>>
>>56387178
Soon.
>>
>>56383957
Slamdunking the cloudmon is based
>>
Did Likonime die?
>>
>>56387319
Yeah it's been dead for over a year. But a troll with a hateboner for Ash keeps making new episodes and bribing youtubers and twitter and everyone on 4chan to watch and talk about it.
>>
>>56387025
Good
>>
File: 1671234666744170.png (151 KB, 300x214)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
Ash x Dawn
>>
>>56387450
Dawn looks ugly here.
>>
>>56384204
>Where's Alex when he's needed?
He's spending the time with Lucca. Liko won't interrupt their freetime
>>
liko's anime just makes me realize how weird it is that floragato/meowscarada can't learn vine whip but the chestnaught line can
>>
>>56387531
There are weirder decisions for ages.
>>
>>56386887
I dun get it.
>>
>>56387009
Meds
>>
>>56386930
Thanks anon. Took a while until it started the seed tho
>>
>>56387054
Which, while having a tough grading scale, is the kind of opponent that Liko needs. She’s been on a losing streak against her opponents ever since she started the course. If she hasn’t gained enough strength to be able to win against anybody, what has she gained from this beyond essentially a participation trophy?
>>
>>56388001
Hard to really accuse her of that when the gym leaders are the ones who decide whether to hold back against the newbie or not. Unlike the Ashime where they're treated like weaklings that even someone who just caught their first pokemon could beat, Paldea's gym leaders are each implied to be the cream of the crop
>>
>>56387531
Sprigatito body is all furry, there are no obvious points where it could grow a vine to attack. And anyway, most grass starters don't actually learn Vine Whip, it's just Bulba, Snivy and Chespin. Treecko had Absorb until recently for its first grass move and Chikorita and Turtwig learn Razor Leaf instead. They made Leafage for Rowlet and Branch Poke for Grookey later. If you want something really weird, Quilladin is one of the few Pokémon that were even able to learn Needle Arm before it stopped existing, they made it learn Seed Bomb way sooner in Gen 9 to cover that loss.
>>
>>56387023
>>56387025
Stop being a retard. Grusha broke the rules.
>>>56387038
>>
>>56387038
Grusha's test makes sense for Liko's arc, given the Rakua plot. Imagine being put in a life-and-death situation. She can't just ask Gibeon for a rematch after Zygarde beats the fuck out of her Pokemon.
>>
File: 1702743788317343.png (1.62 MB, 1024x810)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB PNG
Do ashfags really want this now?
>>
>>56388116
Well they're gonna be stuck wanting since Ash is never coming back and will never get a tera orb
>>
>>56388116
Why did this have to be an Assh thing? It's a toy collector collecting toys. They probably haven't watched the anime since Kanto.
>>
>>56388100
Fair enough.
>>
After watching the ep, I think that Grusha really was the best opponent for Liko to come up against. While it's nice that she started to take battling seriously at the start of the arc, which then came to a head in the Rika fight where she felt the sting of losing a hard-fought battling in earnest for the first time, the fact that she was effectively being ferried along despite that fact on account of Katy passing her anyways and the Rika battle not being a formal part of the Terastal Course. She needed to hit a wall eventually, and now's the perfect time for it narratively.
>>
>>56388256
I'd put it a slightly different way. When Liko has faced adversity (the Maushold episode, the Toedescool episode), she overcomes it through compassion. That's good for her character, but it does get kind of one note and it's not suited for a series where there's presumably going to be a big good guys vs. bad guys fight at the end. Dot and Roy have overcome adversity through compassion,(the Krookodile episode for Roy; Tink's personality overall for Dot), but they've also had to lock the fuck in. Liko needs to do that now. She can't beat Grusha or Spinel through talk-no-jutsu.
>>
>>56388045
>H-HE BWOKE DA WUUUUUUUULES!!!!
Cope, seethe, and dilate Licuck
>>
>>56388012
I mean, you kinda can. Not even a fan of Roy but he’s shown that he’s benefited from this challenge. He’s a newbie who might as well have been a joke character prior to this arc but he’s actually come out of this as the only one who has been able to defeat gym leaders. Even when he lost, he at least didn’t get swept like what happened with Liko and Dot
>>
>>56387949
Alex's second wife is so perfect...
>>
File: Spoiler Image (194 KB, 1325x884)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
More Iono and Dot when?
>>
>>56388500
Soon
>>
>>56384277
>gets the grass starter
>is sent to the bug gym
>is assigned to an E4 with a poison type ace
>is sent to he ice gym

having three bad matchups precisely when the anime decides to respect the type chart was unnecessary though. At this point we can't even claim Liko is an incompetent trainer, the writers just decided she's forbidden from winning

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.