[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1726778630370134.png (214 KB, 1013x767)
214 KB
214 KB PNG
LAST TIME:
>i continue my slow journey through akebia
>the kino is beginning to build and build
>orevald fights an autistic ninja and reaches the peak of kino himself
>rg and ashime start up crimson and cobalt
>autism-kun returns and gets tardwrangled by his handlers pinkette-waifu and her E4 NTR darknigger boyfriend

>What is this?
This is a thread where a bunch of autists come together and play shitty fangames. Join if you want.
This game is Unbreakable Ties. It's a Spanish game that got a recent English translation. It's pretty damn good and is about overthrowing a tyrannical royal family with the power of the Lati twins or something.

>How do I join?
Just make a name and/or tripcode and start posting images.

>Archive
https://rentry.org/vp-Plays-Thread-Archive

>Fangame Bingo Card Generator
https://bingobaker.com/#6636f8a719381479

>Download Link
https://www.mediafire.com/file/6qv0brth0uqiygz/Pokemon_Unbreakable_Ties_4.0.8_%2528ENG%2529.zip/file
>>
>>56471799
You're forced to win while it ignores your orders
double epic
Guess I'll itemspam then
>>
>actually has a full team
yeah, this is what eric games need more of, i think. still easy, but not complete pushovers (though Z i don't think was super bad about this)

>lucario got fucked in a single hit by mega mawile after barely doing a third of its health and jannyzumarill had to step in
i'm not even disappointed anymore, i just expect it now

irritatingly, beak blast's burn effect is not programmed in, and i think it's still coded to have -3 priority anyway

>>56471813
kek
>>
>mawile absolutely buttraped lucario but got counter-acked by azumarill in return
is azumarill going to be the fat bastard to lucario's jap businessman
>>
>>56471802
This Vaporeon and Orevald got one thing in common... they're both my personal cocksleeves
>>
speaking of jap businessmen

>>56471842
pause
>>
At least I get teleported back up the mountain kek
>>56471839
kek
>>
>even the dad is surprised at the foid behavior
kek

wasn't there an even higher royal family than these faggots introduced at the beginning of the game? i guess that's for when beta 5 or whatever the last one rolls around
>>
>you can't walk around this thing
>you can't surf around it due to a log
epic roadblock my guy
the legacy of KANTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO will live on forever

>>56471856
kek, i should have done more side content
>>
>>56471871
Free second set of Leftovers. Also you might want to make a backup save when you get to the next town and Sakura invites you to go drinking.
>>
kek
>>
kek

>>56471876
noted, i think i remembered the bullshit fight being around this point anyway
>>
>>56471915
h-haha. Good luck.
>>
>full electric team against my fairy and flying types (featuring lucario)
>also ice coverage for gliscor
oh, so that's how it's going to be haha...
>>
>>56471925
Good luck with the Electross. I couldn't find a consistent answer to it and it seemed to muscle through each ""check"" I thought I had found, or otherwise just pivots out into something worse. Half the RNG in my attempts really was just hoping Electross would behave well enough that I could sac enough resources to push through it without it winning the fight on its own.
>Fairy types
You probably want to prepare a (soundproof?) Toxitricity solution ahead of time too that doesn't lose to throat spray boomburst spam.
>>
Took a couple of attempts to realize that opening up shortcuts isn't worth it since the hm animation is so excruciatingly long that it ends up wasting time rather than saving it
>>56471925
Good luck kek
>>
ez, partly because I've gotten so overleveled kek
>>
kek, exp really has gotten out of hand, hasn't it
>>
>>
kek
>>
kek
Also didn't comment on it, but it's based that the dev actually showed that the fightingfag tard raged his way through all the shitters rather than make (you) fight them
>>
>4 healing items now
great kek
>>
arceuskeks.......our response?
>>
It's over
>>
>>56472114
GG.

I'll probably resume either later tonight or tomorrow.
>>
kek
>Scraggy egg
>>56472123
Thanks
>>
Wagie, if you're still grinding out Angie attempts, the moment it stops being fun it's fine to move on without feeling like you missed anything; the game does not acknowledge the win in any way.
>>
>>56472114
gg
>>
I HATE CRITS I HATE FREEZE I HATE CRITS I HATE FREEZE

https://streamable.com/9wu0zd
>the vid got screwed up
i'm not redoing that

Whiteouts: 9

this absolutely wasn't worth it, but after i knew i could win i got progressively more annoyed until i got it
the crit on eelektross did matter, but it would have been left at low enough health where whimsicott could finish it off, then i would light screen on vikavolt with trannydog, hope it did one of its retarded moves and gliscor or shilldog could set up to win

i wanted to do this without debugging EVs, but i just didn't have the mon options to pull it off i don't think (you don't get clefable despite the fact it literally shows up in the cave overworlds early on). i'm just going to box kilowattrel for the rest of the playthrough anyway as i used it in Z in a lot, but i'll fix lucario and dachsbun's EVs to not be retarded

taking a break for now, that annoyed the shit out of me even if it is my fault

>>56472140
honestly, after a certain point it became a point of pride because i could feel the win, if it was just proving to be impossible the first few attempts i would've just given up
>>56472114
GG bro. you going to try out the dungeons or leave it there
>>56472086
kek
>>
ack
>>
kek
>>
OH MY SCIENCE IS.....IS THAT....A POKEMON ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTING TO THE PLOT IN A SIGNIFICANT WAY?? ALERT REBORNEVO AT ONCE, I HEARD REJUV MUSIC EARLIER WE NEED TO HAVE THIS GAME TAKEN DOWN IMMEDIATELY FOR COMMITTING THE GRAVEST SIN A POKEMON FANGAME CAN DO
>>
alright, now stopping, hopefully can continue tonight
>>
>>56472177
>the vid got screwed up
G fucking G.
It's funny we both had the same recording related autism on the same exact fight. Daschbun was a way better solution than the autistic mess I pushed through this with kek.
>>56472215
Grovyle is an absolute lad for the rest of this game's runtime and way better than Darek deserves.
>>
>>56472222
checked, and thanks kek
>>
And here are the bros
Lycanroc was probably the best performing with Krookodile right behind, Ninjask wasn't terribly useful, but it did pass a SD + sneed boost to krookodile in gym 4 at least kek
>>56472145
>>56472177
Thanks bros, and gg yourself kek
>you going to try out the dungeons or leave it there
I'm pretty sure I've been doing those as I went (unless you're talking about something else), they were pretty meh outside of the character interactions t b h, the rewards were pretty dogshit for the amount of bumbling you have to do on every floor (with high encounter rate autism) to get them, usually being an evo item and then 3 other shards
>>
This was better than I thought it'd be.

>The good
-The presentation was good. The usual free use tilesets, battle backgrounds, etc. are still good (if common).
-Music was pretty alright. No Glitchxshitty is always great.
-The main 4 characters are probably the driving force behind the game desu, everything else (story sometimes, gameplay, etc.) feels secondary at points imo. The MC was fun, and his interactions with Valerie and the rivalfaggot were mostly entertaining, Gen feels like he barely got anything outside of the ntrshit though. Like Wagie, I can see him being the leader of the crimsoniggers (it's not seethe/copium i swear)
-The sidequests/content was mostly pretty good. And the quest log having unique dialogue is always great.

>Neutral
-Difficulty was pretty easy for the most part. The game's at it's hardest earlygame if you choose the charmanderino and don't get a team online basically immediately. The gym leader gimmicks were neat for the most part, The rock leader setting rocks and then abusing phasing moves is cool, the normalfag abusing guts is neat, gym 3 and 4 were a little dumb though.
-The gameplay itself is serviceable. Not great, but not really terrible either. The game was advertised as a dialogue heavy game anyway, so I'm not surprised.
>>
>The bad
-The itemspam is probably my biggest problem with the game, mostly because I personally don't like using items because it's le cheap, so the gym leaders getting 2-3 basically full heals ranges from worthless because I'll win anyway to fucking annoying because it took me 2-3 turns to get a mon down there and the boss just healed it to full.
-Not a fan of the high encounter rate either, but admittedly, I'm a complete retard and almost never buy repels (or anything from the shops really kek), so it feels wrong to complain about this too much outside of 'i wish it was a bit lower'.

>Conclusion
I went into this expecting to only enjoy the MC's edgyshit dialogue, so I left pleasantly surprised kek
I think wagie had likened this to being 'what vanguard feels like it should've been/was intended to be' or something similar, and that sounds about right desu, like I said above, the main group and their interactions are the meat of the game imo, so how much you like the game will probably depend somewhat on how you like them.
Hopefully the game doesn't stay in dev hell for too long kek
>>
File: Spoiler Image (38 KB, 770x608)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
we're back baby, same deal with shitstones 2 gotta do another run since I ain't got my save file. the whiplash of going from ties to this is gonna be amazing
>>56472948
>>56472954
gg and good review, from the title of it I thought it would've been worse or at least more taking itself seriously
>>
File: of course.png (32 KB, 770x608)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
fate has decided
>>
it's been maybe ten minutes, in both playing the game and the actual plot of the mc knowing this bitch, not even anime is like this
>>
Well, I didn't manage to come back. Ah well

>>56473187
Hahaha...good luck bro...
You sure don't want to wait for the update that makes the routes less obnoxious?
>>56472284
>>56472948
>>56472954
Thanks, and GG again. Shame about the dungeons, they sounded more interesting
I don't remember if I personally bitched about the itemspam. I really wonder how easy it would be to just write a quick stop items script to prevent niggery
>>
Nice.
>>56472284
>>56472948
>>56472954
Good read and GG again.
>>
>>56473523
>You sure don't want to wait for the update that makes the routes less obnoxious?
even if the routes are slightly less obnoxious, if I don't do this now I'll be playing 38 chapters at once in the winter instead of just 11
>>
Those Sentret robots are adorable.
>>
Bosses getting free hazards is annoying, but rebornlikes regularly do far worse.
>>
File: farm fights.png (60 KB, 770x608)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>I don't wanna waste time, I want this done quickly
>I will now force you to fight me, wasting time and resources
also I didn't remember this, but you bump into the farm girl that eventually joins the academy which triggers a short schizo memory. stopping here for now
>>
Based tea enjoying developer.
>>
Retard-sama is really growing on me.
>>
r8
>>
>Multiple eviolite mons
Bless Sableye and bless Knock Off
>>
This dance sequence was actually really neat and had a lot of effort put into it.
>>
File: >She's from K*los.png (158 KB, 1770x1292)
158 KB
158 KB PNG
>The trivia section of the guide has autism
cute
>>56473187
>>56473523
>>56473532
Thanks bros
>the whiplash of going from ties to this is gonna be amazing
Godspeed bro kek
>Shame about the dungeons, they sounded more interesting
Yeah, if the rewards were better, I'd probably like them a lot more, but the disappointment of finding the switch to open one of the chests, finding that specific chest, and then getting a shard is really rough kek
>>56473834
gg
>Eviolitespam
That explains a good bit kek
>>
Back after a forced vacation, storm came up outta nowhere and lightning struck my internet antenna. I love how every single time I even consider the idea of playing Cuckguard it storms violently and something bad happens.
>>
>>56474646
Maybe it's a sign from God to not play.
>>
>>56474646
Welcome back kek, there truly are some cursed fangames out there
>>
>>56474646
it could be ayrei using his warden lightning powers to stop you from playing his magnum opus
>>
File: No.gif (246 KB, 1170x888)
246 KB
246 KB GIF
Didn't have much to do without internet and I got majorly pissed off at the battle frontier in Unbreakable Ties due to the AI seemingly reading my team choices, forbidding me from using leftovers on more than one mon and blocking me from using a cornerstone of my team in Metagross, so I went to play a bit of Clover again, finally beat Bavi and I can safely say this has been one of the least fun fights I've ever had to deal with in any fangame/Romhack as far as Flying type leaders are concerned, had to train an entire legion of new mons to beat her cute ass, grinded for quite a bit and stopped right before Coldsteel, I'll probably come back to finish it some other time, I feel more divided than ever regarding Clover, the game is really fun and I do enjoy a lot of it, but the weirdly cuntish shit with QoL features, grinding being a giant pain in the rectum and the difficulty sometimes feeling absurdly stupid as is really rubs me the wrong way.
>Checks some of the last thread
>LAWDS trannies ACKing over Protect even harder than before and nerfing literally every single option on the side of the player into oblivion because fuck you, you are not allowed to have any fun whatsoever
Wowe.
>>56474672
>>56474674
>>56474759
>Zenth-sama manifests his lightning powers to save me from suffering through Cuckguard again
Kek.
>>56472114
>>56472177
GG.
>>
>>56474782
You unlocked Grindhaus Ranch right? GL with Coldsteel; I find that he's either the hardest fight in the game or extremely free depending on your team. I recommend EV training some bulk on your mons if you're not already doing so and thankfully the ranch makes that pretty fast to do.
>>
>>56474960
I did, spent quite some time training some of my better mons that I sidelined like Sonanos, Demiwaifu, Hyletrack and Foryu (I really needed a good bulky Water type in retrospect), I EV trained a few of my main mons, issue was it was really annoying and time consuming to get just 4 mons fully EV trained, there's something really fucked with speed stats during fights, even slow bulky fuckers were outspeeding some of my absurdly fast mons like it were nothing, that and is usual for me I mainly focused on Rock and Steel mons that get mega fucked by Fighting and literally everything (on the enemy teams at least) have Close Combat or High Jump-Kick, oh also bottle caps suck and I hate them, I'm already at postgame and they're STILL withholding essential features from the player. I'll probably continue Clover some other time, I still need to finish Unbreakable Ties, I'm just really pissed with the sheer amount of cheating the AI pulls during the battle frontier.
>>
There's a finite amount of bottlecaps in the game. I strongly suggest saving them (or trading for with that event) a 6 IV Blobbos for all your rebreeding needs.
There's only 2 gold bottlecaps in the game as far as I remember and those should pretty much exclusively be used for either legendaries or shinies you want to make competitive enough to use. A lot of Clover's difficulty requires careful consideration into teambuilding to overcome, but I quite enjoy it because its playing entirely fairly (as in, anything you see the AI doing, you can do too) with the exception of one singular fight that's very clearly a gimmick fight from the getgo. Make sure you've got priority for Coldsteel or you could have a tough time.
If the Battle Frontier in Unbreakable Ties is bothering you, you don't need to finish it by any means; the IV fixer really doesn't matter that much given the rest of the game's ease and I don't think anything else changes if you don't do the frontier.
>>
File: Shillmon waifu.gif (287 KB, 1026x800)
287 KB
287 KB GIF
Time to wrap things up, I don't think I touched much on the subject, but holy fuck do I hate how nature mints and especially ability capsules are handled in this game, 10k for a single mint and 50 fucking k for a capsule is absurd dude.
>Aryana solos Eda's entire team
Shillcario bros......Gardestacy is stealing our spotlight and BTFOing everyone!
>>56475112
>Only 2 golden ones
>Limited supply
>Absurdly rare
Fuck dude, that's miserable.
I do indeed have a shiny (though it has decent-ish stats) and there are like 2 legendaries I don't have great IVs on, I thought the guy asking for the Blobbos trade was scamming the player, he said he had one with 5IVs instead of 31.
>>
File: Kino.gif (352 KB, 1026x800)
352 KB
352 KB GIF
Cinema, pure cinema, fuck I'm gonna miss this game.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (270 KB, 1026x800)
270 KB
270 KB GIF
If I had a nickel for every single fangame I played with a character named Amethyst who wanted to *ACK* itself, I'd have two nickels, which isn't much but it's really weird it's happened twice.
>>
File: Internet explorer chan.gif (322 KB, 1026x800)
322 KB
322 KB GIF
She has a massive personality.
>>
File: Jeesh lady.gif (376 KB, 1026x800)
376 KB
376 KB GIF
>>
>>56474569
>Age: 27
>Weight: Secret
womensisters...
>>56473851
it is cute, too bad it does end with official NTR overposting
>>56474782
>>56475761
thanks bro
bottle caps would probably be available from the battle channel, but, ah, well, haha....
maybe in 2.0. i'll ask my wife's boyfriend to lend me a copy when he's done
>>
AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLEASE LET US ESCAPE THE EMPYREAN SOULSTONES SOULBOND POKEFUCKER SHIT PLEASE
>>
>even though it really doesn't make any sense, you get fully healed after every battle here
empiretards, wwy@? we're getting mogged again...
>>
kek

saw cyrus here, didn't realize this fag was here too
how did they even get cyrus out from the distortion world
>>
>>56474782
Thanks
>>56476027
kek
>>56476052
I-i-i-is that......a feature for the players convenience?!?!?!?!?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OCTAVIUS SAMA SAVE MEEEEEEEEE
>>
i was expecting his right arm to be a lot more muscular than his left for the added joke, t.bh

>>56476079
even more specifically
>a feature for the player's convenience that doesn't have some '''''lore''''' justification
though god knows octavius loves added inconveniences that make no sense in-universe too
>>
pokemon in pokemon fangames, huh.......interesting........

>grovyle, darek's first pokemon, getting NTR'd by a pokemon he knew for maybe a day
and it don't stop
>>
i understand this is supposed to be kino: the character. that's a pretty good introduction kek
>>
really like this scene, it starts off as goofy with the stupid music but then it quickly reminds you who these people are and that the situation is actually quite serious
....no, i'm not going to bring up a certain other game, you already know what i'm alluding to
>>
>>56476141
*i should say it doesn't try to interweave in le epic comedy into the 'serious' moment, and the whiplash doesn't feel contrived

in general, this game balances humor and serious moments well. a lot of spic games do actually. though considering where the bar is....
>>
>>>>>>>>
fuck off

it's nice to have an actual proper back and forth instead of some shitty 'puzzle battle' to top off a section like this. not sure i like how literally everything on her team murders latios though kek

>ceruledge gained spectral thief
>but it's now an hp draining move apparently?
weird, i guess they couldn't code the stat stealing
>>
ludokino
>>
Back, had to go deal with some stuff.
>Every single female grunt in this section keeps saying Liberty is hitting them hard in the ass
>>56476027
Kek, surely that will come out someday soon......h-haha.....surely.....also I can't even begin to imagine how gay Clover's take on the battle frontier would be.
>>56476117
This game truly is the Dark Souls of NTR fangames.
>>
topkek
>the blush
>>
>>
There are pokemon NTR fangames??
>>
>>56475761
>>56476187
gg
>>
kek

i wonder if she acts the same way if you play as the female protagonist

>>56476216
no, there is actually a 2.0 coming out, they showed off some in-game stereo feature or something a while back
i've heard they're implementing anti-speedup, which sounds massively gay if true, but there's workarounds
>>56476238
there's fangames for anything if you look hard enough
>>
>dhelmise found in the wild grass
that doesn't seem right

>>56476267
thanks
>>
File: Jojofags, it continues.gif (300 KB, 1026x800)
300 KB
300 KB GIF
>Estela says to believe in Dio a little back
>Pucci's theme
>Autism regarding the moon
Oh yeah......it's all coming together....
>>56476238
Pffffffft, you'd be surprised how often we see NTR in fangames.
>>56476267
Thanks bro.
>>56476274
>Implementing anti-QoL features
>Constantly nerfing Pokemon out of sheer pettiness
>Locking QoL features to absurdly late into the game just to spite the player
>Throwing you against bullshit gauntlets against opponents using illegal movesets and utter faggotry
I don't want to compare Clover to LAWDS, I really don't, but some of the similarities stuck out to me yesterday.
>>
>shiny pokemon have...actual significance in-universe and aren't just thrown around for all the epic anime OCs?? AAAAAAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE J** SAVE MEEEEEEEEE

>>56476287
come on man, i think that's a bit far
but removing speedup would be extremely fucking faggoty. i'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt that it's 'just' a rumor that originated on leddit
>>
>>56476238
haha...
>>56476274
looks like it
>>
>the people who happened to try and capture the litwick 5 years ago coincidentally just showed up now
epic

this part was nice, i don't think you needed this bit albeit
>>
based

probably going to break my type restriction for this, lucario already breaks it and it's not like this game is hard enough to where this is le challenge to keep sticking to it. would feel wrong to not use it
>>
>no dusk stone
over status?
>>
>>
>>56476331
I am being way too harsh, but if they really go through with that, holy fuck.
>>56476379
You can get a few by either mining or interacting with your mons from time to time.
>>
i have no idea how i've gotten so many eggs and literally none of them have hatched into the quintessential egg shillmon togepi

probably missed a sidequest somewhere
>>
File: Deep down.gif (234 KB, 1026x800)
234 KB
234 KB GIF
>The MC played Rejuvenation for a few minutes
>>
>I...IS......IS......IS THAT........HECKIN' DREEPY? WHY IS IT A REGULAR MON IN THIS TOWER INSTEAD OF BEING HIDDEN BEHIND THE SHITTIEST 6V12 IN HISTORY HIDDEN BEHIND MAP AUTISM HIDDEN BEHIND MAP AUTISM HIDDEN BEHIND A SHITTY PUZZLE HIDDEN BEHIND MAP AUTISM

why does it feel like there's always a 'celestial tower' in a bunch of these spic games. maybe i'm remembering more than there are

>>56476397
ah yeah, forgot this game was made by normal people for a bit who wouldn't do shit like remove evo stones from the mining pool kek
>>
i was pretty curious how they're going to work in the 'guy controlling arceus' from the intro into the rest of the story since he hasn't really appeared or done anything much since then

hopefully his proper introduction and defeat isn't rushed, i have faith albeit

>>56476413
kek
>>
kek

ummmm VERY ableist scene, sweaty
>>
>>56476455
it's a miracle he doesn't walk off the tower's edge
>>
>The reborn modder autists made the tapu's Z move a ohko move in new world
>Change it back within the day
kek
>>56476413
kek, imagine the schizo melty if he played the whole game
>>
>azumarill got taken down
>lucario clutched out a focus blast, missed bone rush, dodged focus blast, then managed to kill with bone rush and bullet punch
the student has finally surpassed the master. very anime indeed

>>56476456
kek
>>56476464
NO NO NONONONO WAIT A SECOND WE CAN'T GIVE THE PLAYER ANYTHING GOO-*ack!*
>kek, imagine the schizo melty
would make the renegade MC look like barney the fucking dinosaur kek
>>
>minecraft eating noises
my disappointment is immeasurable

>>56476488
*by the mega gengar, fuck
>>
this is a family friendly thread and board, no young child pissing pls
>>
>rodolfo's penis suddenly made the plot grab the retard ball
sounds about right d e s u tദh
>>
hmm.....
>>
File: PORYGODS.gif (256 KB, 1062x894)
256 KB
256 KB GIF
PORYCHADS.......
>>56476464
He would be screaming from dusk till dawn kek.
>>
it's alright sir - you're in good company, you can just say niggers
>>
>>56476488
kino
>WE CAN'T GIVE THE PLAYER ANYTHING GOO-*ack!*
tbf, a free ohko to shit like Pulse arceus is really really retarded, and probably turns Koko into the best mon in the game for New world kek and it's probably better my giga retarded idea to spam it using the z move refresh trainer effect never ever sees the light of day kek
>would make the renegade MC look like barney the fucking dinosaur kek
kek
>>
File: Thank science.gif (266 KB, 1026x800)
266 KB
266 KB GIF
>Internet explorer chan used advanced genecrafting to massively increase the size of her boobs
>>
There were missable Mega stones in the lab right? I still haven't found any.
>>
some interesting things are being said in this section, huh....

not gonna lie though, this does feel pretty pointless kek, i assume it's setting up something for later ALBEIT

>>56476545
yeah, to be fair, it is retarded kek. but still, i imagine it's one of those things they originally were planning to give to a boss then realized the player would have full access to it too
it would turn koko into the best mon in the game period i think, just turns every field into the game into electric, and then the two it can't (underwater and new world) it'd still have a few really strong advantages on
>>
File: rolling rats.png (52 KB, 770x608)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
expert mode ain't no joke, this took a few tries
>>
the win the battle lose anyway shit is crazy bro

i get why and it's not offensively bad, but man it does get retarded kek

>>56476640
GG, i remember that shit was autistic. it stops becoming annoying around the tourney or so i think though and becomes pretty easy and bland
why post without your trip btw?
>>
>>56476646
thanks, because I'm a dope. I was checking out some palworld conspiracy threads on /v/
>>
darekeks.............
>>
just two muscular huge brown men having a massive wrestling session with a bunch of wild monkeys

you got a problem with that chuds?

>>56476658
fair enough kek
>>
>>56476640
GG, these fights are designed to always take down a few of your mons no matter what due to how autistic they are, are you sure you don't want a save so you don't have to endure this cancer? I dunno where mine was stored but turns out I still have it.
>>
>eda is destined to touch rodolfo's dick before she touches darek's
>she's already seen rodolfo's dick before she's seen darek's
>>
>>56476700
nah, thanks for offering though. I decided that since the odds of finding something on the level of ties was next to nothing I might as well just dive all the way to the bottom of the barrel
>>
kek, based retard

i do wish this section felt like it had more of a point to it other than "okay we had a darek section let's make an eda focused one"
>>
doe even during the filler sections this game delivers kino

>>56476716
there is yet another spic fangame that got translated recently called atlas, apparently only has 4 gyms albeit. maybe we can hope
>>
>>56476605
Looks like it goes
>oh, the tapu's sig move isn't buffed on NW unlike all the other legendary moves, let's do that
>Nature's madness goes to 75% hp
>okay, so what about the z move
>i guess 100% then?
>wait shit that's really retarded roll it back
Looks like they've settled on Madness doing 50% max hp (instead of current hp) i think and the Z move doing 75% on NW, which still sounds pretty strong at least
>>
Whiteouts: 10 kek, i felt really underleveled for that. i guess i missed a new pokemon for eda somewhere?
>>
>>56476726
it's possible, don't get me wrong, I'm just not trying to expect it. another reason I'm playing vanguard, I will probably give the next game a more fair chance instead of being like "this isn't ties" and spit on it
>>
>turn off infinite repel
>every single step is an encounter
if this game didn't have dex rewards I would never turn off repel, jesus wept
>>
4chan for whatever reason ate my post, case in point, genuinely fuck the lab fight, this is utter fucking dogshit for no good reason, holy shit it's awful, also, Colress' retarded cousin injected assumedly Deoxys DNA into herself? Either that or the DNA of an UB, guesses it's Pheromosa.
>>56476716
Masochism is a hell of a drug kek and fair enough.
>>
>rodolfo is the king of the jungle
>eda is the queen

>>56476769
fair enough kek
>>
pls not another mordarek section pls
>>
this use of 'break heart to save them' is a bit forced innit
do your other pokemon not matter kek
>>
File: Buckbroken.gif (310 KB, 1026x800)
310 KB
310 KB GIF
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES, LET IT CONSUME YOU, LET THE RAGE FILL YOU, BURN, BUUUUUUUUUURN!!!!
>>
oh, is this jumpscare city? cringe

might actually call it for now, i'll try to be back later
>>
>>56476852
the ones that are avoidable that I remember are
>interacting with bed#6
>left table that's second from the top
>just don't get caught lmao
and then one final one at the fridge
>>
>>56476869
it's okay, i've played my share of shitty horror games, i'll probably get acked by all of them on accident anyway kek
>>56476840
he really was the average sors player after all
>>
I really wished Grovyle was my starter, holy fuck that's based, he's not even hesitating and is straight up gutting any faggot who gets in his way.
>>56476883
Kek, this whole section is really kino and makes me really depressed we don't see the MC going feral in other fangames.
>>
>Forced to switch characters for the 7th time in this section
>Gets forced to play as Eda again
>Her team is dogshit
>Forced to face a fucking conga line of trainers in a hallway
>All of them have Pokemon faster than yours and all of them have flinch moves
WHY?!
>>
>>56476768
I'm pretty sure she doesn't have one for some reason, unless I missed it too kek
>>56476784
haha...
>>56476931
Yeah, this is probably the most pointless character change in the game imo, it really could've just been a cutscene and nothing would really change, especially since we don't even get the chance to be btfo'd by the championfaggot
>>
>Stygan Snakewood released
>TLDR: Due to its origins as a "kaizo-like", Stygian Snakewood has some unique gameplay experiences that may or may not be someone's cup of tea.
hm
Sure, why not?
>>
File: self explanatory.png (42 KB, 3456x864)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>
>>
File: wow.webm (1.6 MB, 1152x864)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB WEBM
haha......
>Set initial values
>Seemingly no IVs/EVs
Actually might end up putting this away until a more...polished...version is released kek
>>
>>56477180
if you're looking for something to do you could always try bizarre
>>
>>56477121
Fucking kek
This was being devved by one of demice's acolytes, so I'm sure you can expect a disaster
>>56477131
>body type A and B in a game that doesn't have a character creator instead of just "pick this or this character"
Lel
>>56477180
>>>>
Maybe this warrants a proper multi LP
>>
File: based though.png (24 KB, 1152x864)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>Urmumium(like) exp scaling
annoying desu, pretty concerned this is gonna turn out to sneed the player if (when) this turns out to be haphazardly thrown into normal snakewood's fights with little to no thought, though I don't really remember much of snakewood kek
>>56477198
I'm mostly just seeing if the battles are kaizoshit desu, probably not gonna fuck around with it too much kek
>>56477234
yeah...i think i've kinda figured that out already kek
>Maybe this warrants a proper multi LP
haha...maybe when the full version releases? it doesn't seem to go THAT far at the moment
>>
BrandedGODS we stay winning. Tenpai players get flexed on and stay losing.
>Win coin flip
>Tell them you know they're playing Tenpai (deck that wants to go second to kill you on the first battle phase)
>Stare them right in the eye and say you're playing first anyway
>He Ash Blossoms my Branded Fusion and I still play through it and make a Mirrorjade with his monster in his Battle Phase with Quaeritis floating into Albaz
Store owner gave out packs from the new tin for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. I pulled a Chaos Angel ($20) in mine.

Skimming the thread...
>56476027
Almost every other scene in this game is NTRposting or protagonist-kun having a spergout. I hate that I'm becoming numb to it at this point because that really shouldn't be normalized.
>56475802
You'd have 2 more nickels if those characters got their wishes each time.
>56476349
My sentiments exactly for this scene.
>56476287
I'm pretty sure the illegal movesets aren't intentional cheating and the devs just forgot for what it's worth. The round 2 elite four rematches have the ghost trainer have a mon who is pure electric type but was ghost/electric earlier in development, so it's pretty clear they don't update these teams too frequently, especially not for random moveset changes I bet. All of them were legal at some point when they were implemented.
>56476227
For a game with male/female protagonist choices, this is the closest they can possibly get to the dev outright saying MC-kun got his dick wet.
tfw you have to be literally drugged to do what Rejuv does through normal exposure
>56476511
>56476519
I don't know why Rodolfo dick gets so much focus but I really wish it wouldn't.
>56476540
Excellent shiny. How many resets?
>56476605
This sequence is probably the lowest setup to payoff ratio of anything in the game so far, but there's at least some good payoff both short and longterm.

>Spam filter won't let me directly reply
epic
>>
>>56477254
Messed up formatting, second spoiler makes no sense and was replying to >>56476413 kek
>>
>>56477254
based beyond belief
>>
>>56477254
gg
>>Stare them right in the eye and say you're playing first anyway
Holy based
>>Spam filter won't let me directly reply
Mass replykeks...it's over
>>
>>>>Life orb faggot at level 9
holy kek
>>
errrrmmmmmm kaizokeks? w-why is the dev giving away the relearn option for FREE right at the beginning of the game?!?!! AAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
KAIZOXISTERS, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T YOU KNOW THAT ITEMS ARE LE BAD?!?! HOW COULD YOU DEV SAMA
>>
>>56477346
>azurill stops frowning in death
>>
Either way, it seems like the usual boring shit
>i get really strong 70+ bp moves at level 8 because.....i just do, okay
>i also spam thief so you can't use your only held items!
>also all of my pokemon either have oran berries or compshit items!!
Also, I don't know if it's shitcode, intentional, or how the game actually works, but bug bite doesn't seem to be able to take away the berry if the opponent can use it
Not gonna bother with the rest for now, maybe when there's a more polished version
>>
>>56477395
Well, it does have double edge, life orb, and presumably huge power, so its probably enjoying being strong for once kek
>>
>>56477463
so you're saying he's become death, destroyer of worlds
>>
Had to go deal with a buttload of chores, back.
WE NEED TO INFECT THE REJUVENATION MC WITH NIHILEGO POISON STAT.
>>56477057
Pretty much, the constant changes are just fucking annoying, I wouldn't mind it if it was just one or at most two, but it's a dozen and it really sucks.
>>56477180
I remember Snakewood being completely dogshit, glad nothing's changed.
>>
>>56477254
Based, I'm closed to becoming a fully fledged Branded player as well.
Kek, fair enough.
I just grabbed it and it came shiny first try, it does have 0IVs on everything though h-haha.....
>>
>when you can't even make a gauntlet so you just repeat the same battle 3 times
>>
File: Spoiler Image (85 KB, 1026x800)
85 KB
85 KB GIF
I.....I see........
>>
>>56477578
kek
>when the school bully shows up to your house
>>
File: Payoff city.gif (278 KB, 1026x800)
278 KB
278 KB GIF
K-kino.....
>>56477585
Kek.
>>
>5 fighting types and one kangeskhan
very cool, 6 tries. sellout learning calm mind and draining kiss super early helped
>>
File: STEEL GODS.gif (226 KB, 1026x800)
226 KB
226 KB GIF
I can "technically" use it, nice for some variety.
>>56477688
GG, something worth pointing out from what I checked yesterday, there's been some revamps and some mons got upgraded movepools like Applin, though I didn't get far and can't say for sure how many mons got buffs.
>>
>These typings are mandatory to use the HM-like
nigger the whole point of HMs as items is to remove restrictions on teambuilding.

>>56477278
>>56477284
>>56477550
Thanks bros. It was a good tournament all the way around. I think there's some newer players that are going to keep coming back each week too.
>>56477578
>>56477656
Welcome to the kinoplex.
>>
>>56477704
thanks bro
>>
File: You know it by now.gif (195 KB, 1026x800)
195 KB
195 KB GIF
>WIN THE BATTLE, *ACK* ANYWAY
Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh................
>>56477734
We've reached kino city and the train doesn't stop.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (239 KB, 1026x800)
239 KB
239 KB GIF
OUCH.
>>
stopping at qylex village where the ruins are for the night. forgot that you only really get trs instead of tms, very annoying
>>
File: Fitting.gif (349 KB, 1026x800)
349 KB
349 KB GIF
THEY GAVE FLUTTER MANE INTIMIDATE, FUN.
Let me guess........win the battle..........
>>
File: OH NONONONONO.gif (326 KB, 1026x800)
326 KB
326 KB GIF
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>
>>56477804
gg
>>
File: OY VEY.gif (332 KB, 1026x800)
332 KB
332 KB GIF
I really fucking hate how bad the "WIN BATTLE, LOSE ANYWAY" gets, but there's kino to sandwich it in-between, Shillc-no......Lucario.......maybe....m-maybe I...misjudged you......I'll miss you doggo.....
>>56477828
Thanks bro.
>>
File: Bullet dodged.gif (336 KB, 1026x800)
336 KB
336 KB GIF
I feel really bad for Darek.
>>
Gonna try this optional dungeon.
>>56477804
GG. This is the second fight the dev expected the player to lose; there's not even an achieve for it, which is funny because it's not even in the same league as the Angie fight in difficulty.
>>56477824
RAPE APE SPREADS HIM AGAPE. IT'S NO JAPE AND CAN'T BE CLOSED WITH TAPE.
>>56477873
Which waifu is your favorite so far?
>>
File: I HATE PALAFIN, SO MUCH.gif (323 KB, 1026x800)
323 KB
323 KB GIF
>Palafin has a Wave Crash clone that has a chance of burning
Genuine cancer.
>>56477956
Thanks bro.
Holy kek.
Hard to say, Sakura ain't bad, Celeste is pretty cute, wished I could like Bijou due to being a fellow mineral autist but she seems like a snake to me.
>>
Speaking of waifus.......
>>
And it's joever, hope we get to see it completed soon enough along with Odyssey, I'll write a review tomorrow, though this game has easily won a 8.5 at the very least, probably a 9 I'd say.
>>
>>56477977
GG
I interpret Bijou as more of a vain, battletarded French Nemona than a schemer; she's had 15 years to make a move and been content to rest on her laurels waiting for the next challenge.
>>56478004
GG again.
>>
>>56477977
>>56478004
gg and congrats
>>
But where are the human on pokemon relationships?
>>
Live
>>
>>56478232
What do you mean?
>>
>>56477734
kek, I completely forgot about that, I remember Wagie posting about the restrictions now, but I just happened to never run into it kek
>>56477849
It's truly an impressive feat to make all of us look past Lucario's shillmon status, even if only for this game kek
>>56478004
gg bro
>>
>>56477254
GG bro
>>Spam filter won't let me directly reply
fix your fucking site gookmoot
>>56477977
>>56478004
also GG. glad you enjoyed it
>>56477346
fucking kek
it seems like yet another case of a difficultyshart creator with no real talent and even less QC trying to make weird compromises to try and lure in more players
i can't expect this to really be that popular beyond rebornevo's fangame channel ALBEIT
>>56478232
right here
*unzips dick*
>>
File: The unbreakable ties.gif (237 KB, 1026x800)
237 KB
237 KB GIF
Review:
>The good
Spanish fangames in general have good presentation for the most part but I have to highly praise it here, the buildup and payoff, the routes while not that great in terms of design look stunning and unlike some other Spanish fangames that make them feel borderline if not outright pointless, there's a fair amount of thought put into them here, towns, which also suffer a fair bit of issues in most Spanish fangames due to repetition and lack of relevance are surprisingly handled really well here, not all of them but still, many of them have their own unique feel and Lugano city as well as Cardinal city are really memorable for what they're worth.
There's a fair bit of character bloat and some of them feel pointless but frankly I believe most of them are handled really well, Edward is written fantastically despite us getting so little time to be accustomed with him.
The music choices are outside of the usual overly repetitive songs like the same PMD and route themes we've heard in a billion other fangames really good, some of them amazingly fit characters like Estela having Pucci's theme, the aquarium's ambience is amazingly well crafted, shame we don't spend much time there.
The progression is tolerable, we've played quite a few fangames that had miserable issues with this, but thanks to the setups for later, I believe this to be really well handled.
Oh, of course how could I forget, it's a spic fangame, of course there's a lot of sexo too, which is worth praising.
>The middle of the road
The portraits are fine, but some do look a bit rough, nothing too bad, though.
Some sections drag on for a bit too long and some parts of the game are pretty dull, mainly around at the start, aside from that, I don't think there's much stuff I was mixed about...
>The stuff I didn't like
Nature mints and ability capsules are too damn expensive and the ladder doesn't fucking change abilities to hidden abilities or in some cases it straight up doesn't work.
>>
The difficulty is all over the place, some fights just really fucking stupid.
Too many fights end up with the player getting fucked even if you beat it.
The battle frontier sucks dick.
And for last, as much as I love the last stretch of the game, the absurd amount of times you have to switch between characters is just really annoying.
>Final thoughts
This is a great honestly, easily one of the best we played despite some of the usual issues that come with spic fangames, I can easily say I'd give it an a 8.5 and I eagerly await it's completion, I doubt we're gonna find a game as great as this one for quite a while.
>>
dad was such a drag

alright, let's get the shitty jumpscare amusement park ride over with

>>56479752
>>56479765
GG again
>>
there's a lot of emphasis on little boy dick

did a mohel break into samu's computer for this part of the game or something
>>
>>56479710
>i can't expect this to really be that popular beyond rebornevo's fangame channel ALBEIT
probably kek
>>56479752
>>56479765
gg again
>>
i was just kidding

can i ask a different type of jewish question
>>
so much for not wanting to draw attention to yourself

annoying puzzle but it's not really difficult

>>56479876
i noticed icyalex spamming the link in a few servers, the same with some of the other mouthbreathers. i don't imagine it'll catch on kek
>>
nnnnnnnnnnNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

this section reminds me of the godawful nigger shit from void, but nowhere near as bad. i'll take a few shitty jumpscares over whatever the fuck that was
>>
>the orphanage's plan is to give kids such bad indigestion with poisoned berries as an excuse to then give them surgery to kill them and harvest their brains
i can't help but feel there are easier ways to carry out plans like this
>>
>the brains are needed for....a robot army
...........again, i think there are easier ways of doing this same thing
i get the royal family is evil they don't need to do pointlessly edgy shit like this
>>
ez gliscor SD sweep, except for rotom who got whimsicott'd

this section kind of felt like an excuse to have a ghost gym, but there was already a ghost gym recently, so bleh
>>
Fuck, barely finished posting the review and power went out.
>56478008
>56478012
>56479068
>56479710
>56479710
>56479865
>56479876
Thanks bros.
>Still can't mass reply because this shit site is being dogshit again thanks to shitcode from the jannies
Yay.
I kinda understand, I just don't like fickleness much.
LAWDS did too, shame that mod is an unsalvageable shitheap.
>>
>darek is just going to be enjoying rodolfo's sloppy seconds
hate to see it
>>
i mean he's just a guy who chopped off his penis, maintained for years that he put irl suicides into his deviantart fangame, and stole money from a bunch of 'cord obsessed teens but he doesn't seem too bad other than that

>>56479967
speaking of which, let's check patch notes...
>Temporarily removed some minor Chapter 8 story content that I'm unhappy with (have been considering it for a while)
haha...that doesn't mean the aelita scenes, d-do they? did jan kill and replace wingdings after he heard it was an aelitafag mod
>>
Dunno if I'll play anything soon since I'm pretty tired, was considering playing some fangames I haven't touched in ages, I would jokingly ask if Sage would ever get updated again, but I think we all know the answer to that one.
>>56479983
>Removing one of the few actually good features from their shit mod
It just gets worse and worse and worse and worse.
>>
>>56479983
Decided to check and didn't see anything out of the ordinary there from the last time I updated, the most notable thing seems to be changes to the amber battle, dunno what exactly changed though kek
I did see some niggery though
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Weather tms pushed back to .karma files (or chapter 13 maybe) locked behind bosses
>>
>The radomus outfit swapping
It's always the damndest things that proliferate past being quirks in single games.
>>56479983
>>56480017
>>56480023
>lawds is racing with Jan to lower the quality of Rejuv faster than each other
You hate to see it.
>>
>>
back, had to do some quick stuff

man that chargestone cave knockoff kind of sucked ass to navigate, why do spic fangames like gen 5 levels so much kek

>darek's master plan was to sneak into an extremely guarded palace and have a single decoy outside the palace
the 'smart' guy, everyone

>>56480017
haha..anyday now bro
>i just remembered just now that sage had the main azuredev working on it as well
pottery
>>56480023
just looks like she has a different team if you achieve maximum hype
>locked behind bosses
yeah, i think i showed that earlier kek
to give some credit, it's 'just' post-adam and you get a mega stone along with each weather TM, so that's...something i guess
>>
Autist-sama's spaghetti spills out of his pockets at relativistic speeds.

This whole camping scene is really cute.
>>
>flashback within a flashback after a flashback
>>
>>56480179
Janichroma hire this individual.
>>
Do you have something you're trying to say, dev-kun?

>>56480155
>man that chargestone cave knockoff kind of sucked ass to navigate, why do spic fangames like gen 5 levels so much kek
Easily the worst 'dungeon' in the game, but I think it's just a bit too big and directionless rather than having some offensively annoying gimmick.
>>56480179
Truly the rambling old man experience.
>>
>>56480191
i don't think the dev of this game can fix that dumpster fire

>>56480193
>offensively annoying gimmick.
i do find it funny that there was more of the npcs going 'um, how do these stones (that you can only push in a single direction and are necessary for progress) work' like in Z and probably base BW and BW2
>>
you know, i was trying to think of it, but then i realized. this game really does remind me quite a bit of pre-timeskip one piece, back when the story was actually about characters and not about world government torture porn, luffy wank and long meandering plotlines that lead nowhere
>>
i will take the admittedly pretty edgy headless sprite that's just there for the ludo present in this scene
>>
ez

guessing this is a win the battle lose anyway in 3.....2......1......
>>
anyone hear that phone ringing?

please get it for me - i fucking called it
>>
>>56480222
Checked and given that this game is enamored with late 2000s and early 2010s shonen tropes that surprises me very little.
>>56480252
>>56480260
GG. I found this one slightly annoying and almost got reverse swept by Ceruledge.
>>
and also ez

that beak blast...glitch? fuckup? the fact it doesn't burn the opponent but still gets negative priority is definitely going to sneed me at some point

>>56480279
i ended up getting a bit lucky with fraxure managing to take out half her team, so i could just reserve milotic for the end there
>this game is enamored with late 2000s and early 2010s shonen tropes
i'm very glad it didn't take the path of naruto (like vanguard and others did) and make it so that the tyrannical royal government are actually le good guys and the people who oppose the system all conveniently eat infants for fun
>>
>>56479752
>>56479765
gg and good review
>>
qt

i'm noticing there was not one complaint from rebornevo about big buff brown man silvano getting a 'sexy' pic
>>
>>56479962
>>56480252
>>56480295
gg
>>
Sponsored child violence time.

>>56480295
>that beak blast...glitch? fuckup? the fact it doesn't burn the opponent but still gets negative priority is definitely going to sneed me at some point
The worst part of spic games is that their core game systems are often incomplete or have really weird random oddities.
>Le bad guys are LE GOOD
I'm really glad this game doesn't pull that shit as well. I appreciate this game's approach to showing why people do bad things without trying to excuse it with
>Ummmm no chuddie it was for the greater good and democracy!!!!
shit like other games do. Letting people be fallible and succumb to primal instincts like fear or just shit circumstances without needing them to be ideologue faggots to "redeem" them is what separates the spickino from the rebornshart mediocrity.
>>56480329
Are they mad about sexo fanart being featured in spanish games?
>>
>>56480155
Yeah it took me a long time to figure out my way through that one, didn't notice the different color ladders
>yeah, i think i showed that earlier kek
Ah kek, must've missed that
Still really fucking retarded though, like who the fuck actually uses the tms when they get access to the weather abilities (unless they changed/removed those too) kek?
>>56480252
gg
>>
you're me...you're just like me fr....

the MC is also a self-insert (kind of, i guess, maybe not in this game)

>>56480331
>>56480341
thanks bros
>like who the fuck actually uses the tms when they get access to the weather abilities
nope, not touched at all
maybe their locations were shifted around (if they were i can't see it in the patch notes, but still lmao
>>56480338
>Are they mad about sexo fanart being featured in spanish games
hahahaha
i could probably drudge up about 50 or so screenshots of pure rage over opalo's 18+ section
>>
kek

should maybe fly out to riverview city sometime bro, i'm sure there's a french guy there you'd get along with
make sure he doesn't accidentally start sucking your cock though
>>
yeah see i don't mind this kind of 'win the battle lose anyway' where it's 100000000% abundantly clear there was no way you were winning that
>>
this game can even write realistic character flaws very well
>>
>>56480372
>i could probably drudge up about 50 or so screenshots of pure rage over opalo's 18+ section
How many of these niggers do you think jerk it in Zumi's patreon-exclusive artporn server?
>>56480408
>Need to get 3 Zen Headbutt misses in a row to get past the first mon
I didn't bother with this one.
>>56480414
They did a really good job at seeing Eda's low impulse control all the through to its logical conclusions.
>>
>Every boss mon has optimized coverage moves and items
Sure
>Every pokemon gets free buffs
Okay sure
>Every boss mon has optimized EVs and IVs
That's going to make the game challenging, but fair enough
>Every boss uses 3+ hyper potions to keep its pre-buffed optimized pokemon healthy
This game's approach to boss design really isn't good. It's not too hard with the way it's tuned right now, but it feels like Ashen Frost's philosophy in its larval stage and I really don't like it.
>>
what

>>56480523
GG
i'm not entirely sure if they have max EVs and IVs, but they do feel like they do on top of the stupid free buffs
the next boss's buff is nowhere near as bad, but yeah on top of everything plus the healingshit i'm definitely pretty hesitant for future fights. i imagine the final fight vs valarie herself will have perma unremovable aurora veil or something retarded
>>
kek

dareksissies....
>>
i'll get new bread. is this when the kino truly starts to hit
>>
>>56480560
I'm less bothered by the difficulty (or lack thereof in most of the cases so far) of the fights and more by the type of gameplay it creates. It heavily incentivizes the most uninteractive setup sweep style gameplay as to not have to engage with the itemspam and minimize the amount of different mons with different coverage sets you need to engage with if you're oneshotting them all.
>>56480580
It was around this point where I started warming up to rodolfo
>>56480597
Yes
>>
>try making new thread
>accidentally forget the thread title and post an image that looks like shit due to being too small
>nigger site glitches out and refuses to let me delete it
great
>>
>>56480636
Gookmoot's CIA honeypot is really acting up today. I keep having to make posts 2-3 times before they go through.
>>
>>56480642
i'm constantly getting connection errors, yeah

should we just migrate to the new shit thread >>56480612 or should i (or someone else) just make a new one, i don't really mind either way
>>
>>56480655
Migrating. It's not a big deal.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.