[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pasted image 0.png (1.67 MB, 1600x900)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB PNG
A honest lesson we all should learn from. Thank you Balding Gay
Who writes this shit?
>>
>>3488445
Speaks volumes op
>>
>>3488445

There is a point in the game on which you find a Githyanki egg. I really wish devs would have allowed us to raise it in camp if LaeZel was romanced. It would be great to see her struggle with the problems of motherhood while growing to actually love the little spawn, maybe even start to wish for one of her own. And let´s be honest, having someone to protect would give her a powerful motivation to fight. It´s a bit reductive that her arc is to switch away from her queen to Orpheus, she´s just trading one cult for another.

That´s honestly the reason i like Minthara better. When she decides to no longer serve Urgathoa she states that moving forward she´ll work to satisfy her own ambitions. I find that more plausible than fighting over political agendas or moral highgrounds.
>>
>>3488445
Oh man, reminds me of my virginity
>>
>>3488474
you know what i wish for? for this game to not being called Baldurs Gate
>>
>>3488480
I wish it was called Baldur's Gate
>>
>>3488488
duh, you soure would like that because youre a cancer killing industry
>>
File: 601.jpg (32 KB, 657x527)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>3488474
>When she decides to no longer serve Urgathoa
>>
>>3488445
do you think they got funds from Soros and co. ?
>>
>>3488474
>switch away from her queen to Orpheus, she´s just trading one cult for another
Her motivation is to serve her people and she will follow whoever their future lies with. But I know that it's an idea incomprehensible for someone with so diverse ethnic background as you.
>>
>>3488445
Gith practice strict eugenics and don't leave procreation to chance.
>>
>>3488445
You're upset that women have the choice to reject you. You long for older days because that's the only chance you would ever get a wife - when all agency is removed from the woman.
>>
>>3488499
You're welcome
>>
>>3488514
In the olden days the choice would be left to girls father. I can't really see modern incel convincing someones dad that they are a suitable candidate.
>>
>>3488519
>I can't really see modern incel convincing someones dad that they are a suitable candidate.
Ouch
>>
>>3488522
>>3488519
lefty cultural marxist sure are getting upset for this thread. why cant you go to gay club and get sodomized and leave vidya alone
>>
>>3488528
You are brown and fat.
>>
This is about as immersion-breaking as the gith teenager in the crèche whining “I don’t WANT to learn to fight! This is STUPID!”, just absolutely tone-deaf and inappropriate for the race and the setting. Shit tier millennial writers projecting their modern opinions onto the material.
>>
>>3488506

And if she was just a random soldier that level of depth would be enough but a character needs more; Personal motivations generate empathy and help to convey emotional impact. Think about any war movie you´ve ever seen, soldiers fight for their country, for freedom or whatever yes, but more specifically they are fighting for the future of their kids, the happiness of their families or for that girl they left back home or whatever. A character needs those connections to be a relatable character.

Laezel reeds more like a brainwashed empty minded cultist drone that knows nothing but war. Filling her up (pun intended) with more than that and turning her into a free thinking character with personal desires other than that would be a good transformation arc for her. A good way to show the effects of the journey.
>>
>>3488445
She says it when explaining that her race has a breeding program and uses goverment-mandated broodmothers. She also gets babycrazy when she is given an egg.
>>
>>3488534
>Laezel reeds more like a brainwashed empty minded cultist drone that knows nothing but war.
That's the gith way. Should she learn about wonders of individualism and liberalism? Should she become a strong independant womyn that needs no leader?
>>
>>3488531
im from whitest country in Europe kek
>>
>>3488541
You sure are.
>>
>>3488541
"white" is for americans
>>
>>3488539
Yes. Only by embracing classical liberalism can we defeat cultural marxism.
>>
>>3488553
Are you a teenager who recently got introduced to politics and now it's all you talk about lmao
>>
>>3488556
Ok boomer.
>>
>>3488541
It's spain or some shit like that, isn't it?
>>
>>3488541
Iceland?
>>
File: 1693977297369134.jpg (28 KB, 750x498)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>3488561
close, its POLAND B)
>>
>>3488550
there is no white americans - just sons and daughters of whores and thieves kicked out of Europe
>>
>>3488563
Nope, and I think you're thinking of australia lol. Don't embarrass europeans by showing your stupidity.
>>
>>3488445
Boy, the writers for this game were fucking terrible. How does that quote make any fucking sense in that era?
>>
>>3488571
What era?
>>
>>3488571
>sense in that era
Era when giths don't procreate sexually? She's a fucking alien, her customs and worldview are supposed to be weird.
>>
>>3488574
Medieval era. You know when dragons and kings and shit were running around. Before Washington discovered America.
>>
>>3488577
Bg3 writers obviously didn't care about historical accuracy
>>
>>3488571
>era
>d&d
>>
>>3488571
>writers for this game were fucking terrible
>make sense in that era?
I'm going to screenshot this post and show it whenever I need to explain why I ignore people who criticize writing. It's because they're fucking dumb.
>>
>>3488590
How is it dumb. People didn't talk like that back then.
>>
>>3488571
Makes even less sense given her culture. She should be pregnant and barefoot in rivers of blood, not having sex for fun.
>>
>>3488597
Gith have dedicated breeders. Most of them don't breed.
>>
>>3488597
>game gives you horny femfrogs to bone
>"hmm seems unrealistic"
You gays are impossible to please
>>
>>3488591
dont forget about gnomes with fucking zoomer haircuts. shit is awful
>>
>>3488612
you are reason why all games are woke garbage now - they gonna shove any sort of shit down your throat as leng there is le epic big booby character xD
fucking cretin teenager
>>
>>3488614
Back in the 80s fantasy characters had 80s hair. But I guess that was alright? Because hairspray was very fucking common in the middle ages?
>>
>>3488612
I want to kill the frog not dick the frog.
>>
>>3488616
Can you define "woke"? Outside of something that jordan peterstein talked about?
>>
>>3488619
i dont think you are worth to talk with desu
enjoy your slop midwit
>>
>>3488622
>woke
>slop
>midwit
You are a zoomer with brain rotten by buzzwords. You think you are saying something but you are just regurgitating utter meaninglessness.
>>
>>3488623
i bet i could be your father Timmy, now fuck off
>>
>>3488616
>you are reason
Oh no I feel so guilty because a random fag points fingers
>>
>>3488626
kek, i have no more questions. please do vasectomy its very rizz and keyed nowdays
>>
>>3488625
Are you in your forties and talk about some vague "wokeness" and can't even define it? Now that's fucking sad. It's the time to get over growing up without a father figure, this is not a way to live your life.
>>
>>3488630
*yawn*
>>
>>3488632
Damn, do you want to colon three arpe with me? Did you notice my bulge and want to pounce on it less than three?
>>
File: 1682372962570827.gif (33 KB, 220x164)
33 KB
33 KB GIF
>>3488636
someones sounds mad. keep crying, faggot
>>
>>3488642
I'm mad? You got reduced to throwing around buzzwords, bragging about your age and rping with asterix like you were still on gaia online. You don't know even what were you trying to argue about anymore, don't you, nigger?
>>
>>3488643
im not reading that kek
>>
>>3488474
Apparently you can keep the egg until the end of the game, make sure its in her inventory before you finish it, and there will be some ending scenes about it.
>>
>>3488474
>>3488668
If she has it in the third chapter you can ask her about it and call her "Mommy Lae'zel".
>>
File: 1705310413308827.gif (3.85 MB, 498x471)
3.85 MB
3.85 MB GIF
>>3488677
>and call her "Mommy Lae'zel"
holy cringe
>>
>>3488684
What else would you say to a woman that suddenly developed maternal instinct towards an egg and talks about how she can sense heat and movement from it?
>>
>>3488686
its fucking Githyanki, not like you would be interested in lore at all
>>
>>3488688
Yes, she's Githyanki. Your point?
>>
>>3488539
>That's the gith way.

Which is why that´s a good starting point for her but narrative journeys are about character transformation. IDK about liberalism or being a strong woman but if you are asking if she should develop more human traits like an individual personality that exists beyond the mission and has personal relatable desires i´d say yes.

I guess the reason they didn´t do that was because then she would be too much like a Shadowheart 2.0 (in the sense that she does drop her cultist ways for emotional reasons. Feels kind of weak in her case though)
>>
>>3488690
>personal relatable desires
She's an ultranationalist. That is a human desire. There are humans like that.
>>
>>3488689
youre the reason people should at least once finish PS:T
>>
>>3488695
Finished it multiple times. Githyanki aren't mindless automatons. They are sapient beings, their weird biology and culture aside. So a githyanki is just physically incapable of caring about an egg because of some arbitrary reasons? I think that's very much not the message of Torment.
>>
>>3488690
Her story should have been about her degeneration to the liberal western values of modern-day earth?
Grim.
>>
when did they make the whole "githyanki lay eggs" shit? they were just modified humans in older editions, from what i remember.
>>
>>3488752
They lay eggs since at least second edition.
>>
>>3488754
i don't remember that.
>>
>>3488756
>>
>>3488752
its effect of Illithid experimentation - they used to be mammals
>>
>>3488756
>>3488757
The Vortex of Madness and Other Planar Perils mentions them laying eggs.
>>
>>3488762
no shit, i'm asking when that retcon happened. they weren't egg layers before.
>>3488768
>2000 wotc shit adventure module
ah, figured it was post-TSR
>>
>>3488769
It was a quarter of a century ago. Time to let it go.
>>
>>3488774
oh, i let it go long before that. i've never bought a single one of their books. i despised them from that proto-lootbox card game shit they got kids addicted to. but, it's no surprise that it's wotc hackery.
>>
>>3488778
Should had stopped Gygax from doing all those mountains of coke.
>>
>>3488793
what does that have to do with lorraine williams turning TSR into a novel publisher and overextending? i don't have loyalty to them anyway, it's just about how bad and shameless wotc is. this isn't a good cop vs. bad cop situation.
>>
>>3488695
are you dumb?
>>
File: 1702082959016279.jpg (21 KB, 498x376)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>3488810
back to v with you
>>
File: no u.jpg (126 KB, 800x1733)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>3488811
>>
So this is npc that cucks you right?
>>
>>3488532
The idea that every single person from a species/race has the same views is retarded. You'll have humans be all diverse, with Calimshan having a middle eastern vibe and Cormyr having a medieval vibe, etc, but then every single Gith is supposed to be the same? That's stupid. A lot of Sci Fi does that shit too, with Star Trek having humans fairly diverse, but then all alien races are completely uniform in culture, language, and religion. Also if you talk to the Gith that said the fighting to the death is stupid, which you obviously didn't, you'd find out he is sympathetic to Orpheus who has a different philosophy from the Githyanki
>>
githyanki? more like gayanki
gotem
>>
Alright I will bite

What is "Woke" about this? (or whatever dumb buzzword you tards are using these days)
>>
>>3488829
No. But at one point she demands that you fight until one of you can't get up. Then she talks about how her bruises prove your passion and shit.
>>
>>3488848
Woman exists. At this point that's enough. Maybe if she was a based boywife instead it would be fine.
>>
Seems like the joke here is the meta irony of her saying that when we live in a world where thats a problem.

What exactly is the problem here?
>>
>>3488701
nta, but the idea of having a family or parental figures is completely alien to githyanki. Nevermind that Lae'zel starts forming interest in it (despite having no biological or psychological reason to), she should absolutely fuck up and get it killed - the concept of being a mother is simply foreign to her and outside of her ability to understand. Considering the githyanki way of life, and assuming it actually survives childhood (which is unlikely, imo), she'll just train it how to fight because that's the only thing she knows how to do and what her childhood was, minus the possibility of getting killed by your classmates or the instructor.
>>
>>3488861
No one says that she is going to be any good at it. But githyanki simply must have parental instinct on biological level that gets supressed by their culture. They procreated somehow before their current system was put in place and I think githzerai don't even do the whole breeding program thing.
>>
>>3488839
nta, but children learn by example, so all children being part of a "training unit" since birth would eliminate any concept of them forming different opinions about their role in life, especially since there is an actual god that they follow that also demands obedience and adherence to this highly strict way of life. Even those that are against Vlaakith and desire a change for their people don't fuck with the natural order of things because their people are locked in a perpetual war for survival and they wouldn't have the patience to sort out one or two defective retards or risk relying on weak links in a fight for life or death.
>>3488867
I don't believe they would or should, but it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>3488874
That Gith isn't a child but a young adult/teenager. That's an age where some people will rebel and seek things outside their culture/religion. You're saying no one ever leaves their religion of birth or rejects their culture? Aleister Crowley grew up in an extremist Protestant cult, and look how he turned out
>>
From everything I've seen the dialogue in this game is torturous
>>
>>3488877
You're applying human traits and morality to an alien species, anon.
>>
>>3488880
If all Githyanki are automatons who think and feel the same than that is just bad/boring writing and Larian did us a favor by fixing it
>>
>>3488881
Idiot.
>>
>>3488880
Yeah anon why would you want to apply any reasoning and logic to fantasy, just shut your brain off idiot.
>>
>>3488881
>>3488887
It's not really about that. They do have individual personalities, they are just molded from birth towards one particular goal. At least as far as life on earth goes, most newborns generally have a high capacity for learning because they need to pick up on what their mother would do in order to survive. You can assume the life cycle of complicated living organisms that aren't fueled entirely on coded instructions in their DNA that this concept would have to at least exist in them. The concept of rebelling against that would be a detriment to survival. This is not to say that once they get out in the world that they wouldn't start forming their own opinions, because they do, it just would not happen in the laboratorial stage that the githyanki perpetuate in their breeding and training programs.
>>
Githyanki aren't human. If you can't wrap your head around that and need them to be more human for you to relate, that's a pure you problem.
>>
>>3488889
The game is fairly clear about all of that. Just because there are exceptions to a rule, does not mean the rule no longer holds. Githyanki in game are vicious, cold hearted warriors. Not including any exceptions would devaluate this aspect of their culture by not making it hard won feature of their culture but rather something that follows automatically, like an algorithm. Boring writing. Rule with exceptions is always better writing than rule without exceptions. Exceptions are interesting
>>
>>3488891
It's nature vs nurture. You can even see it in the game because if you give the egg to the society, it grows at a rapid pace and eventually kills everyone because the values that an entirely different species tried to give it were taken to an an extreme and/or misinterpreted., based on the githyankis natural instinct.
>>
>>3488891
>>3488897
And this is actually kind of funny now that I think about it, because the game tries to tell you two different things. In the Creche it tries to say they aren't who they are born to be, but in the Society they're doing the opposite and saying they can't be changed without proper supervision. It doesn't really make much sense.
>>
>>3488900
Yes, that is inconsistent writing for sure. You can tell both of these plot lines were done by different writers who didn't even consult with each other, or if they did talk to each other they did so too late and were too rushed to change it
>>
>>3488848
>what is woke about this clearly pro-freesex line in a game with hilarously diverse baldurs gate where the whole city is just a mishmash of skin colors and ethnicities
>also theres at least a couple trans characters and all of them are treated with respect
you have to be baiting you just have to
>>
>>3488902
>rushed
wasn't this in development for six years?
>>
>>3488902
A lot of the game feels like it had different writing teams who never communicated.
>>
>>3488908
Yes, but it's a big fucking game
>>
>>3488912
i just don't understand making excuses for people sight unseen when they had years to iron out the story. you really don't have to do that, it's nonsensical. just be objective and say it's dumb, since the only thing that matters is the final product.
>>
>>3488914
It is dumb. I never said it wasn't dumb
>>
>>3488918
yes, and i'm saying just call it dumb, full stop. no need to immediately find a potential excuse for it afterwards. like, i could say they actively didn't care about the story enough to bother with inconsistencies if i wanted to go the other way. really no need to make shit up.
>>
>>3488519
>I can't really see modern incel convincing someones dad that they are a suitable candidate
In "good old times" most incels would be tradwrangled by beatings into some semblance of adult competence and be the loud agitators for progressive reforms to get away from it.
>>
>>3488924
very true, feminism was spawned from incels trying to bang women, that's why it was targeted at young naive girls and older women scoffed at it.
>>
>>3488923
I pointed out a basic fact. The game is very very big. It has inconsistencies. Even smaller games have inconsistencies. And video games in general are full of stupid shit. It's not a high brow medium in general
>>
>>3488445
Only BG3 threads generate this much replies in a short span of time.
Game of the Generation
>>
>>3488929
>more excuses and generalizations to avoid individual blame
you really can't help yourself, can you?
>>
>>3488932
It helps that hardly any games come out anymore because they take so long.
>this much replies
Would be "this many"
>>
>>3488934
It's a low brow game. I don't expect low brow to be anything but what it is. Ever watched Star Trek. Very entertaining and also very low brow. It puts BG3 to shame in the being full of inconsistencies and retardation department
>>
>>3488940
thing in and of itself, anon. other shit being equally bad or far worse is not a valid excuse in life. it's extremely childish thinking and some people really take advantage of that mentality to get away with things, because someone else is there making excuses for them. i'm saying this as someone who likes the game overall and is happy to get a turn-based crpg.
>>
>>3488946
At no point have I made a single "excuse". I'm saying it's low brow. I LIKE low brow stuff. I like trashy shows and games, if they're still entertaining. I also like high brow stuff. I watch Star Trek. I also watch Bergman and Pasolini. You're just histrionic and fly off the handle if you perceive a flaw in anything
>>
>>3488571
lol, you guys are so shit its hilarious, keep it up.
>>
>>3488938
>Would be "this many"
thanks, will remember that
>>
>>3488947
>You're just histrionic and fly off the handle if you perceive a flaw in anything
>i'm saying this as someone who likes the game overall and is happy to get a turn-based crpg.
i've perfectly understood you, anon. take the advice or leave it.
>>
>>3488956
Ok, I'm leaving it
>>
>this thread
proof that this game is full of absolute fucking faggot asses played by disgusting cuck faggots
>>
>>3488839
>Also if you talk to the Gith that said the fighting to the death is stupid, which you obviously didn't
I kicked in the door and killed the whole crèche like any lawful good human would. I killed Laezel on the beach and her corpse teleported to some cutscene I didn’t give a shit about
>>
>>3488563
Lawl, says the genetic detritus too cowardly or unadventurous to explore and conquer.
>>
>>3488480
Malders Gate
>>
>>3488591
>back then
There is no "back then." The setting is not analogous to medieval Europe in the ways you think it is. The argument of anachronism is absolute bunk because BG and D&D as a whole has NEVER pretended to be an accurate representation of any particular time period. If you ever open your mouth about the "era" it takes place in you are simply a nincompoop who can't understand different cultural contexts than the singular one you have an already tenuous grasp of.
Different world, different cultures, different people, different linguistic developments. You're talking out of your ass about something you don't have the least bit of understanding of.
>>
>>3489154
No, anon. People back in the fantasy times are canonically equivalent to the culture of 80's USA
>>
>>3489154
>fantasy setting is based on medieval europe
>"cultural marxism and zoomer faggotry are completly fine becuse there is dragon too!"
so let me guess, deragons and elves are good but Seat Ibiza is not? hypocrite
>>
>>3488563
Sorry cunt, but the remainding populations of Europe are exactly why Europe is being taken over.
Weak, effete cowards who wanted to stay where it was safe.
The lineage bred from the men too stupid, or scared, or crippled, to hold a gun in a trench, and survived two wars that threshed and winnowed pride and bravery out of Europe.

Now you rely upon the USA to be your armies, navies, airforce, and spies, because you're too broke to fund your own and your entire population is too gay to fight.
Hope the Russians kill you all, honestly.
>>
>>3488881
>than that
It's funny how it's always ESL faggots talking about bad writing.
>>
File: 1697482170421980.jpg (875 KB, 2120x2440)
875 KB
875 KB JPG
>>3489191
LMAO he mad, truth hurts scum
>>
File: 1714954365978443.png (55 KB, 886x886)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>3489191
>>
>>3489191
>56%
>>
>>3489158
This. Just like Tradition is 1950s coca cola advertisements.
>>
>>3489191
Mutt.
>>
>>3488506
Directly compare her to Sten from Dragon Age and it instantly reveals what a shallow, uninteresting and poorly written character she is.
>>
>>3489242
Slavshit
>>
>>3488563
Look out everyone, the euro-trash is gettin upset
>>
File: 1696447428753991.jpg (117 KB, 1024x1024)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>3489249
>>3489250
>t. Giorgio Jamal Wildstein
We are not the same, mutt.
>>
>>3489210
>>3489233
>>3489236
>>3489242
Who is the driving force behind NATO?
Who funds it?
Who arms it?
Who could blow up the Nordstream pipeline and have the Germans pretend they don't know who did it?

Europe is a plaything for the USA, it can slap it around and fuck its economy when the USA wants to and only by the grace of the USA is Europe shielded from the world that would kill it outright for its crimes.
The world despises you.
And every day you give the USA more reason to finally let them have at you like a pitbull with a baby.
>>
File: 1691401112694746.jpg (18 KB, 200x200)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>3489268
v is american board
vrpg is european
>>
>>3489268
Do you ever get tired of being brown?
>>
>>3488445
Aren't they a promiscuous race of diabolical, plotting cunts? This seems in character for a Githyanki.
>>
>>3489291
Women werent promiscuous back in that era.
>>
>>3489294
Which era? The Time of Troubles? It's a fictional race in a fictional game.
>>
>>3489301
THIS. SO MUCH THIS.
why cant i play as Seat Ibiza with heated seats, its fictional world not medieval Europe
>>
>>3489301
You are being disgenius, you know what I mean.
>>
>>3489302
Write a decent enough backstory and I would let you play as a car in Planescape.
>>
>>3488445
>Who writes this shit?
women and fags
>>
>>3489294
>the oldest profession
>>
>>3489302
Medieval Europe was filled with promiscuous whores. I'm sorry to break this news to you, anon.
>>
>>3489331
NO united kingdom is not european
>>
>>3488445
I love the virgin rage of the incels.
>>
>>3489349
say hi to your bf
>>
>>3489331
NOOOO they were asexual and inhuman anime waifus
>>
>>3488445
Is birth control canon in Forgotten Realms?
>>
>>3489450
Githyanki don't procreate like humans do. They are kinda like ants with broodmothers producing eggs while most females don't breed. Because they are fucking weird aliens that live on corpses of dead gods.
>>
>>3489451
Weird that the non-reproductive females fuck at all then. Worker bees do not fuck (though can can lay unfertilized eggs which always and only develop into (male) drones).
>>
>>3489450
Knowing Greenwood, yes.
>>
>>3488445
Except she DOES have a child if you keep the egg from the creche in her inventory.

Checkmate christfag.
>>
>>3489454
They didn't came to be naturaly. There was a lot of magical fuckery involved first from illithids then from living on the astral plane.
>>
>>3489457
idk that seems like the post of a very based individual
>>
>>3489459
And it sucks. Women having maternal instinct is woke.
>>
>>3489450
Forms of birth control were known to ancient egyptians and romans. I sincerely doubt society filled with supermagic couldn't come up with something.
>>
File: 1699581920176073.png (133 KB, 927x952)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
>>3488445
if you are such a moralfag then why did you sell the gith egg to a child slave merchant OP?
>>
>>3489470
Because children shouldn't be raised by fascist ultranationalists but diverse liberal groups of many different races. Only in such way we can end racism.
>>
>Keep Gith egg because I was told you can give it to laezel
>no option to give it to her after immediately picking it up
>weighs 20 fucking pounds so I stuff it in the travelers chest at camp
>talk to laezel
>"We lost the egg! Shame!"
Great game guys
>>
>>3489470
I made Gith omelette and served it to the party. Lae'zel had no idea. She even asked for seconds.
>>
>>3489349
Isn't Karlach the long awaited incel representation?
>>
>>3489484
If you put it in her inventory she talks about it.
>>
>>3488445
You won't have sex for pleasure or for procreation, THOUGH.
>>
File: ksc6l5z6mul91.jpg (73 KB, 750x753)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>3488445
You don't like sex, anon? Or just women having sex? Having sex with women? Are you gay?
>>
File: 5qi4it.jpg (12 KB, 220x260)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>3489569
DELETE THIS!
DELETE THIS!
>>
>>3488445
Idiotic. Gith can have sex in their plane as much as they want.
>>
I feel like every line of this game is written in a way so that it can be posted out of context on social media for LEH FUNNEH EPICS instead of trying to make anything closely resembling actual dialogue.
>>
>>3489702
As Nick Fuentes justly noticed, having sex with women is gay. Only based catboys for me.
>>
Americans ate as white as russians kek
>>
>>3490247
so, what... beets?
>>
>>3488445
All I can say is I have to respect Larian for knowing their audience
>>
>>3488839
>with Star Trek having humans fairly diverse, but then all alien races are completely uniform in culture, language, and religion.
I think you should watch Star Trek before you commit to drivel. I'm sure plenty of sci-fi does that but using Star Trek as the example? C'mon man.
>>
>>3488668
>>3488677

Well, now i have to play the game again don´t i?
>>
>>3488839
The aliens in Star Trek are ethnonationalist monocultures until they meet humanity, then they get sucked into the federation and their culture and religion degenerates into faithless liberal dystopia.
It's all in Eddington's collection of 150 messages to Sisko.
>>
File: wutdazog.jpg (18 KB, 244x331)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>3488445
Who talks like that?
Nobody talks like that.
What kinda conversation is that?

Who writes this crap and thinks:
"Yes... this does NOT sound like me, projecting my twitterbrained wishful thinking into a character"

It's pathetic.
Really pathetic.
>>
>>3490516
Wow youre racist
>>
>>3490526
Yes, but that's unrelated to this matter.
>>
File: Laezel.gif (2.24 MB, 200x201)
2.24 MB
2.24 MB GIF
>>3489720
>>
>>3490532
You aren't racist, just brown and spiteful.
>>
>>3488619
every liberal that plays this tired card sounds like a complete moron fyi
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Woke
>liberals invent term
>completely backfires on them because they're really about mob rule and nepotism rather than any principle they intend to hold
>can't put the genie back in the bottle now
>>
>>3489268
Pipe down kike.
>>
>>3490556
not brown enough to like Baldurs Gate 3
>>
>>3488474
>urgathoa
isn't that a pathfinder goddess?
>>
>>3488506
that's an uninteresting motivation and very shallow, like you
>>
>>3491330
>bg3 is gay globohomo
>it should be about discovering wonders of liberal individualism
You niggers don't even know what you want.
>>
>>3488445
this is just plain out of character. she is the definition of trad chud. i could buy anyone else saying this but not her. did they give her this feminist dialogue because she's ugly and the feminists at the studio relate?
>>
>>3491338
anon i think you are on the wrong board, please go back
>>
>>3491341
it's not feminist dialogue, she is genuinely shocked that other species can only have sex with the threat of a child being born
child rearing for them is different especially with eggs
>>
>>3491341
Githyanki procreate asexualy. Sex has nothing to do with pregnancy for them. Vlaakith decides when you get pregnant.
>>
>>3488445
Writing for her was subversive that it subverted itself. She starts as a chud fascist and through trials and tribulaions she can become... a slightly different type of chud fascist.
>>
>>3488501
>>3491329

Right, i meant Lolth. Sorry.
>>
>>3491342
wrong site*

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.