[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vst/ - Video Games/Strategy

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 29 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1707707752722.png (3.15 MB, 2021x1346)
3.15 MB
3.15 MB PNG
You can fuck/kill/recruit as many as you want but only marry one

>inb4 off topic
These are bannerlord troops
>>
File: 1707707584361.png (3.56 MB, 2021x1346)
3.56 MB
3.56 MB PNG
>>
>>1671135
>>1671136
I really don't like your art. Learn how to draw a face.
>>
>>1671135
Your art gets shat on here but I like it drawanon. You need to get faces and tits better but you have a solid base. Also I'd fuck the legionary, kill the aserai tribeswoman and marry the imperial recruit.
>>
>>1671135
I really like your art. But you should learn how to draw better faces
>>
more like butterlord
>>
>>1671135
Fuck - imperial legionary, imperial palatine guard
Kill - imperial recruit, vlandian squire, sturgian heroic line breaker
Recruit - sturgian warrior, khuzait heavy horse archer

Marry - aserai tribeswoman
>>
>>1671135
I was 12 once too...
>>
>>1671135
>>1671136
I don't see why you feel obligated to shit out your barely relevant (ugly) drawings on strategy games board
Have some decency you sick bastard
>>
>>1671604
he want some attention like the whore he is
>>
>>1671885
But its you who gets fucked by his art though. He forces it onto you and you dont like it
>>
>>1671135
I don't like your art and I don't think you should learn to draw better faces, you should stop drawing all together, fraud
>>
>>1671135
>>>/v/
>>>/ic/
>>
>>1671990
keep your mentally illness to yourself faggot
>>
I'm glad to see you're still at it anon, do you take requests by chance?
>>
>>1672343
Yes
>>
File: 1707841198481.png (2.28 MB, 1530x1777)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB PNG
>>1672343

Or maybe, as soon as i have time. We can post here >>>/i/773240 i guess
>>
>>1671136
ignore the haters. Keep drawing.
>>
>>1671592
>The joy of drawing is reserved for children only
Why are you like this?
>>
The /vg/ thread died so i assume that the mount&blade general has finally died, thank you Bannerlord
>>
>>1671135
take your garbage elsewhere, kid
>>
>>1676672
>keep drawing, maybe one day you'll draw a different face by mistake
>>
drawing is hard and if you're not learning to draw to draw pure smex- what i s keeping you going?

it's impressive figure drawing man- the three dimensionality is very good
>>
as for the topic of the thread- i am scandalized

hey when you draw the eyes draw:
- the centre of the pupil as a dot
* central if you want them to look at you, or elsewise
- surround with iris, leaving some places (usually offset slightly, unifrom with the other eye) for glare
- draw more prominent eyelashes

i suck compared to your success with the bodies and objects here, but those tips WILL give these broads a lot more soul, and that is coming from a legendary amateur

i will try to match you dedication for sake of consistency of application i like these
>>
more angular eyebrows, SMALLER eyes and noses (don't lose ur style) mightest help as well and --!-->using a mirror to imitate emotion is good fun also you must try this $:=]
>>
shite aye i only now see your thread on other board. the hi er res they actually don't look half as bad as i was imagining
outclassed. props
>>
>>1671135
how come women always put this extra emphasis on the hips and the vagina and to that effect make it look very odd? while their depictions of tits are far more accurate and small for the average ppopulation. I mean the aserai has probably d cups but you'd never see something like that on the internet
while men drawing women usually put massive tits (also massive ass) but tiny cooch.

(almost) all of the self taught women I know who draw do this.

the venus sculptures we see in mesolithic europe are very similar because they're also self oriented. they and this is proven are essentially self depictions of women not fertility goddess or anything like that from above looking at their own bodies, which is why they're often very slender but have those weirdly exaggerated features.

most of the women which I dated conformed more to the male ideal and probably had those attractive features because the men, I didn't meet any of the dads or the mums, had picked attractive women with those features.
while less attractive women correspond more to those "inherently womenly" features you exaggerate here.

interesting to think about.
>>
the sexually abused mind (plausibly) emphasizes masculine feature in their attraction to woman because their desire centres are polluted towards confusion

puni was made for breeding and fertile hips are a trophy of the wise man, but then as though to contradict myself-- there is something about tight, understated upper body on woman that is a makes me "happy" in a way as so to speak and that's all there is to say about that
>>
File: 1707033302543510.png (396 KB, 539x600)
396 KB
396 KB PNG
>>>/i/
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (131 KB, 1280x720)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>1671135
Oi is it the guy from the plasticine eu4 polandball heads? 7th pic is risky on a blue board. The way you draw eyes feels very flat and "square-y" as if they were stickers, and some of those characters have only half a head on them.
Try drawing the same character/pose but as if you were drawing a video game sprite(I would choose one of characters with simpler clothing for that) from all sides. It may help you figure out how to make your faces feel more rounded.
>>
Keep training and drawing OP. You'll be in that "hentai to furry" -pipeline in no time. (And I'll be waiting at the end.)
>>
>>1671136
>>1671135
sexy bodies, meme-worthy faces
>>
yea all op needs to do is work on his faces and he well on his way to making some coom
>>
>>1671135
Anime has really gone downhill.
>>
>>1671135
>>1671136
Why are characters in Bannerlord so ugly?
>>
>>1671135
Off topic. Kill yourself /v/tard. Fuck off to your retarded shitposting board.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.