[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1717468357154542.jpg (184 KB, 1280x720)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
Well, that was a hell of a journey. Favorite HoloGTA story?
>>
>>85909520
I didn't watch it and I don't care.
>>
>>85909520
The one where Fubuki got cucked by the Korone-Mio wedding
>>
>>85909520
subaru threatening polka to delete an article only for her to counter with a pic of subaru and okayu kissing
>>
>>85909520
Kronii
>>
Biboo congratulating La+
>>
>>85909520
The part where ENferiors got ignored
>>
>>85910158
this
it was probably on purpose but it was still funny
>>
>>85909520
Need more pole dancing fanart please
>>
Iroha murder all the police
>>
>>85910707
I think it just rock don't understand japanese
>>
>>85909551
fpbp
>>
>>85909520
Lui corrupting the entire city
>>
>>85909520
Anything related to Mr Koro would be the easy answer, so I'll say something else
>Azki immediately joining the cabaret gang and becoming a whore
>Laplus becoming Kanade's buddy and teaching her how to be a cop
>Laplus trying to win Towa's heart and the server ending right when Towa seemed to start returning her feelings
>Subaru being overwhelmed by her job and Botan being the bose in the shadows
>Lui creating a drug empire
>>
Lui's role will start shining when everyone realizes that she was fucking everywhere and connected most of the storylines together
>>
>>85909520
Cecilia and La+ causing chaos at the mechanics and staff san shenanigans.
>>
File: 1704297354453045.png (1.44 MB, 1850x1250)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
whatever shit this blonde drooling retard did
>>
When Pekora ran over Amelia so Amelia retired from Hololive to keep up kayfabe.
That girl sure is committed I tell you hwat.
>>
>>85909520
Everything about CC's solo day where she ran around trying to interact with JPs. So many good moments throughout the entire stream.
>>
>>85909909
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=evRAJc8LIDA
That was great. Also, after Polka joined the gang for the final heist, since she didn't have a chance to change her clothing back to the gang style, she literally walked out after the medics revived her without getting arrested. Then she met Miko a bit down the road as she was leaving, and when Miko asked what she was doing, she just responded with "I was just working a part time job", and proceeded to walk away again, singing happily.
>>
The bakery saga was the highlight of the whole server. I still remember some anons complaining that Korosan would be trapped inside the bakery for the whole event.
>>
Does episodic stuff count? I loved Dr Foobs trying to manage the hospital and then all the medics getting her out of prison for the ending of her personal arc
>>
>>85909520
None because there's always a JP who won't speak english involved somewhere.
>>
>>85911492
i kinda want a compilation of Subaru shouting
>KANADE!!! OMAE!!!
as my ringtone
>>
>>85912408
Are you seriously going mad because girls working for a Japanese company with most of their coworkers being Japanese speak JAPANESE?
>>
>Mr Koro calling Azki while everyone was getting ready to log out, just to tell her that she was getting a divorce and wanted to go out with her
>Azki going "Ah, hai hai... ah... eh... nani?” while she tried to remain calm
Cinema.
>>
>>85909520
The whole baker family arc.
>>
>>85909520
I was watching my favs that, thankfully, were spread out amongst cops, robbers and civvies. I was thus generally aware of what was happening and going on for the most part however the whole time I was wondering just what Lui was up to. I thought she was just the perpetual taxi driver as that's all I saw of her until I came across a clip.
Bitch was fucking Walter White and got AssKey hooked onto, and into dealing, drugs for a shitload of cash kek
Amidst all the murder, terrorism, extortion etc., there was an entire subplot going on about petty criminals moving about basically invisible to the cops who had their hands full with organized crime. Fucking Lock Stocking that shit.
I'll have to go through the vods.
>>
I love how the bakery story started as this small subplot of Lui's story, and then ended up hijacking the whole event thanks to Korone and Fubuki's insane RP autism
>>
>>85909520
Everything that happened with Korone and Mio was amazing, Fubuki's overwhelming presence and eventual transformation into a villain was great, Kanade being retarded was really funny, and Polka having serious main character energy was fun to watch.
Also the pineapple incident where Subaru got arrested because of Okayu, the moment where Iroha crashed a helicopter and blew up everyone, IRyS crashing into Korone at full speed outside the hospital, and Bijou clapping for Laplus after she was rejected by Towa with Palette playing in the background were all kino.
Legendary event
>>
>>85914586
Fubuki had written guidelines for how her character was meant to be and also wrote down and kept track of every interaction and development. And that effort resulted in the ultimate kino finale that was the wedding scene
>>
>>85909520
all of marine’s interactions, the heli “attack” at the police station, polka’s involvement in almost everything and ao-kun’s interactions
>>
>>85915141
>Fubuki probably had a whole final boss speech rehearsed for the wedding
>Kanata shot her in the face the moment she pulled the knife
kino
>>
>>85909520
The constant terror of the Ambaulance.
>>
The knife wedding.
>>
>>85915710
Did she think she was going to stab him without anyone interfering? The whole wedding reception was armed to the teeth.
>>
>>85909520
It was 99% dead air.
>>
>>85915530
Marine was completely boring after day 2 and didn't do anything. Nothing would have changed if she had not been there.
>>
I loved when Mori was picking up koyori after a crime and they bantered and then just talked for like 15 minutes. It was really cute.
>>
>>85909520
nobody watched that shit
>>
File: 1708816555067925.png (1.72 MB, 1567x874)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB PNG
>>85916238
My guess is that she wanted to challenge Korosan to a 1v1 or maybe try to kidnap Mio
>>
>>85916238
I think not thinking that part through is actually in character though. The director was above it all this whole time, only benefitting from deaths on both sides, never needing to confront his own mortality. It makes sense character-wise to not have considered the possibility of dying before being able to carry out the plan
>>
>>85910707
nah
>>
>>85916368
She had plenty of kino moments with Mr Koro
>>
>>85920820
Did she? She just called Korone a few times and wasn't necessary at all for the scene with Mio at the club. She was completely replaced by AZKi the next day who was way more dedicated to playing her part.
>>
>>85921049
Yeah, their banter was great
>>
The best characters are those in real life turned up to 11, so im gonna say reine trying to get laid like the useless dyke she is
>>
>>85909520
The Korone+Mio+Fubuki arch was kino. It needs to be made into movie.
>>
>>85921343
I don't think so. It was all very disconnected from any kind of actual roleplay.
>>
Korone-centric story is the obvious answer, but I also like how incompetent the police was. You get to see a lot of funny interactions between all the police squad. The episodic nature of each patrol is fun to watch.
>>
File: 1723413032564317.jpg (1.23 MB, 1705x2400)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB JPG
I loved korone's story, but the ending made me a little sad. Thankfully Friend had a happy ending.
>>
Mio ruined the whole family arc with the divorce shit
It felt like I was reading a really good manga and it ended with a really shit last chapter that retroactively ruined the story, I cant even look at the cute fanarts without being reminded how it ended up
>>
>>85909520
When Kanade and FuwaMoco fought it out with the pink unicorn sticks
>>
>>85917206
Fubuki stole the whole show imo. No Hollywood writer could ever come up with that kind of kino
>>
>>85909520
The whole bakery family plus fubuki was great. I felt really bad when Mio dumped Fubuki.

Also all of the big heists. Never got tired of watching Ayame headshot people in their cars. She and Towa were cracked.
>>
>>85909520
i would like to see real playthroughs now
im not watching all that
>>
Korone randomly telling Kanata that she is adopted was comedy gold
>>
Who set the bomb off in the wedding btw? That was surprising
>>
>>85926336
Korone has turned saying exactly the worst possible thing for any given situation in to an artform.
>>
>>85926559
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oySlMhowcaY
Most people missed that Fubuki corrupted Polka a few days ago
>>
File: GX_rxa2bQAAQrOq.jpg (436 KB, 636x900)
436 KB
436 KB JPG
>>85926769
I would hardly call it Fubuki corrupting Polka. The two bonded on day 2 while gambling, since Polka was having to lay low after getting threatened by the entire police department. Since then she played wingman for Fubuki, helping her get her dates with Mio and Lui, as well as being the one Fubuki came to talk to after both backfired on her. She even tracked Fubuki down earlier in her in stream, before Fubuki was streaming herself, and tried to offer to help with whatever Fubuki was planning, but Fubuki turned her down. They were friends, through and through.
>>
>Koyori just confessed that she was the one who threw the grenade that blew Mio up
PAPA IS INNOCENT
>>
>>85929879
We were so close to a happy ending. Mio got bugged and respawned in the middle of the map so she had to race back to watch the fireworks where she got bombed by koyori and mistook it for one of papa's grenades.
>>
>>85926680
That's my dog yeah.

Anyways, the bakery arc was great and easily stole the show, both Korone with her antics and Friend with her acting absolutely killed it. Second place goes to Subaru and Kanade, absurdly classic veteran/new cop duo played perfectly, KANADEEEEE!
>>
>>85929879
Just when I thought there couldn't possibly be any more twists in the bakery story
>>
File: 1722557436338637.png (423 KB, 1045x364)
423 KB
423 KB PNG
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g2jF1_xjew
>>
>>85923380
You mean like 99% of manga because nips wouldn't know a good ending if it destroyed one of their cities in one single blast?
>>
>>85909520
Dunno man, why I see so much ad whenever I click on it?
>>
>>85929879
The grassy knoll...
>>
>>85909520
Suisei getting protection money from CC(and a bunch of other CC povs). Korone-Fubu-Mio NTR arc. Kronii criminal arc. Some Fuwamoco shenanigans, and IRyS stuff.
>>
>>85911680
That was great shame she and the others skipped the next 3 or 4 days. Why?
>>
>>85930251
why didn't mio just spawned a car?
better yet, why didn't she just teleported to where everyone was?
why the staff didn't helped her?
>>
>>85933398
Staff definitely fucked up there, they even started the fireworks without her. You could tell that she was pretty stressed out by the situation which is probably what led to the divorce right after.
>>
>kana-tan, papa is going to find a new woman, I'm thinking on marrying azki-chan
>WITH AZKI-CHAN? BUT PAPA, SHE'S MY FRIEND, SHE'S THE SAME AGE AS ME!
>kana-tan... papa no longer want hags...
>>
>>85909520
Mori and Biboo sneaking into prison to gun down Suisei, with Mori forgetting to load her fucking gun and having to rely on Biboo to blow Suisei away before she could escape. That and their encounter with the BEAR on the way there was kino stuff.
>>
>>85933662
He actually wanted kanata, that's why he told her that she was adopted.
>>
I enjoyed a lot of it but I wish I had more energy to keep up with everything as it was happening because it's so hard to go back to these things for me after the emotional closure at the end. The one storyline that I basically never saw or felt anything about was the gang, I guess I just lucked out that they were none of the perspectives I wanted to watch. But given how minimal they were in the end, maybe I didn't miss out on much except the bonds they made between each other.
>>
>>85912408
Now imagine a world where the lazy EN whores actually do something like this themselves.
>>
now that GTA was a success, what's next?
>>
>>85935786
Everyone assumes graduation but that will really ruin these events going forward if we keep finding out each one was done because a member was graduating.
>>
The bakery arc with Korone, Kanata, Mio, the drugs with Lui, the NTR and other drama with FBK with the crazy ending. Thier whole arc was suprisingly the highlight of the whole thing which is funny because none of them are really my oshis and when I initially heard about them starting a bakery I never would have predicted it being so good.
CC and Justice (but mainly CCs) little ice cream shop thing with her interactions with JP girls was nice.
Biboo did a great job being chaotic and interacting with the JP girls too and she is suprisngly fun with Calli of course.
FWMC, who I have been pretty bored of for months actually was really funny and added a lot to the event. Them beecoming the infamously dangerous medics was good.
The huge helicopter explosion with Iroha.
Subaru going "KAAAAANNAAAAAAADEEEEEEEE"

Good, fun event overall.
>>
>>85909520
Iroha mass kill cops
Biboo omedetto
Gura kill Botan
Botan mass kill gang
>>
>>85936576
Them doing so much better in this than ENReco proves that Fuwamoco can only function when they're together, for better or worse.
Also if you don't usually watch Korone, Mio, and Fubuki but enjoyed them in GTA, they are always like this in collabs so I highly recommend watching them. OKFAMS (and offshoot groups, and similar like OKBR or TsuneMOS) are consistently the most enjoyable hololive content and have been for years. The channel "Vtuber Bits" does long translations sometimes if you don't speak Japanese.
>>
>>85939728
Yes, the contrast of FWMC in ENreco to this is quite interesting.... Fuwawa did eventually get into her farmer/chicken RP, and Mococo did well in her crazy gambler arc leading into both of them being corrupted... Though it took them almost till the end of the event to be of note. Meanwhile in GTA they were pretty great from the start... Unfortunately I also think it is a matter of EN event vs JP event as we all know they are ultra weebs and want to be Japanese very badly...
So Korone was one of the girls that got me back into Hololive a long time ago... But for whatever reason I kind of stopped watching her streams. I got into Hololive in 2019 while I was living in Japan and I do speak intermediate level Japanese.
Mio I never watched. FBK I watched clips of and liked her in collabs.
I'm very familiar with OKFAMS and such throghout the years.
My oshis are Miko and Suisei, props to them for hosting this whole thing though I got distracted by other members clips and streams this event.
>>
>>85937231
Which pov I can see the last 2? I only saw Ina and 563
>>
>>85931884
Fuwamoco really lived up the comic relief sidekick roles especially with their hair-brained schemes of driving wild vehicles.
>>
>>85941376
Problem with Korone is that she usually doesn't play the games that everyone else bandwagons on and play retro kusoge instead, so it doesn't surprise me that she isn't as popular as she could be. If she actually cared for the numbers, she could easy rival pekora.
>>
>>85909551
fpbp
>>
>>85943373
Back in the day she was arguably the most popular Holo competing with Friend to be the first to 1 million
>>
>>85943373
>Retro kusoge
That's the best part
>>
>>85911182
she was the kino multiplier
>>
>>85917206
absolute fubukino
i actually stood up and clapped
>>
>>85909520
The obvious arc aside
>Kanade being an incompetent child
>Fwmc being so awful at their job they singlehandedly turned everyone against the hospital
>SorAz becoming literal, actual whores doing actual poledances on an actual strip club
>The OkaSuba subplot that ended with Subaru being arrested by her own subordinates for indecent exposure
>Peanut the Car
>the burger didn't do much because fwmc are actual retards irl but had anyone else gotten their hands on a car WITH A SUPERJUMP just imagine the shenanigans
>>
>>85909520
I mostly followed the Million Monster Gang story for MuBae shenanigans but it was actually really good & had a super cute ending that had Towa in happy tears.

Didn't follow the police storyline cuz i hate pigs. Didn't follow the Bakery storyline cuz I suck at Japanese. And didn't follow the Ice Cream Shop storyline cuz I kept forgetting in existed.
>>
>>85931923
LMAO i actually spat out my soda reading this. Everyone else go home, thread's over.
>>
>>85916622
that would be boring. kanata did the right thing to headshot her immediately
>>
>>85929879
HOLY SHIT TEAM PAPA ALL THE WAY
>>
>>85909520
Kronii somehow getting into so much shenanigans even if she was only there for one day
Occasionally hearing FuwaMoco in the background
Sora treating the game as a legitimate Cafe Simulator, while also goofing off with the cabaret
>>
>>85946370
>Didn't follow the police storyline cuz i hate pigs
commie faggot detected
>>
>>85939728
>>85941376
I think it comes more down to GTA being easier to make content with compared to MC where you really had to get creative to get something going
>>
The part where Ayame was jauntily mugging people and robbing a convenience store and then offroading because she heard police sirens and then Towa and Pekora were just watching on TV

The cops being corrupt dicks who arrested people because "you hurt our feelings".

Marine glitching out and dying from poledancing too much and crying for lamy to help 'mama' felt like a "haha you old slut" metajoke

Lamy and Marine being whores and corrupting seiso girls

The entire hospital crew being mostly useless/not doing their jobs and randomly leaving people to die

IRyS' weird "the hospital doesn't pay enough" arc so she took on a bunch of odd jobs like sewer maintenance worker and skyscraper window washer because non-criminals couldn't just steal cars.

Pekora going to prison and then trying to figure out the minigames like working out.

Mumei having the worst sleep schedule in the universe and sleeping through the good parts but also trying to tongue Bae's ass.

Bae getting fucking roasted by NPCs that were just done with her shit and not putting up with her.
>>
>>85909520
I thought Azki would has more impact on Baker's family, but it didn't happen
>>
>>85949723
Azki started way too late to build her character properly. Everyone else had already established their backgrounds by then.
>>
what happened to irys wanting a gun and going edgy at the end of day 6?
>>
Im surprised Bijou got along so as well as she did
>>
I was focused on FWMC's POV throughout, but I the most impressed with FBK's character.
Watching clips afterwards this was pretty good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56ygaD5QcCs
>>
>>85909551
fpbp
>>
>>85950607
she got busted by director Fubuki early day 7 and was told she can own a gun but to not use it until she gets a license. She complied but also helped arm the entire hospital crew with black market guns and went hunting after getting gun license for everyone. The hospital crew then used those guns to go on a spree during the firework at the dock
>>
Fubuki ruined a perfect family. The ending was awful
>>
>>85952016
>perfect family
Korosan was caught by the entire hospital staffs when she was cheating, going to watch AZKi pole dancing while her daughter was found dead with Marine in the changing room. On the day of the wedding. Mio deserves a better man
>>
>>85952282
Let me remind you that literally the entire server was deceiving Korone. Polka and Fubuki collabed with Marine to make him look bad.
And let me remind you that Mio was the fist one to go to the strip club, oblige her daugher to dance and she whored herself several times before Korone entered the club. And I'll remind you that Mio hugged Fubuki first
>>
>>85953232
NTA, but I was rewatching the stream on a different PoV and Korone's first strip club visit was actually before he was "papa" and was just playing a worker who was slacking off. I have to say, it's changed my view of the situation a bit.
>>
>>85949723
If it weren't for Korone being invincible at the end for some reason, her yandere ending would have played out
>>85952016
If Mio hadn't called Fubuki I'm positive she wouldn't have returned to that arc and would have let the family be. Koyori actually ruined the family accidentally by throwing a grenade that ended up killing Mio and everyone thinking it was Korone's grenade
>>
Aw man, the split died before I could scrape together enough images for one last loading screen
>>
>>85953607
I think that Mio really wanted the Fubumio ending but the Bakery Family was perfect so she didn't know how to naturally move the plot to that ending so instead she just pretended a tantrum when Korosan wasn't quick enough to find her in the sea in the middle of all the chaos
>>
>>85953497
Yes but after he was established as Papa that was retconned. Also, Mio running to Fubuki (the first time) kind of makes sense given that her husband was a psycho who kept accumulating pedestrian bodies on the sidewalk outside the bakery. The drug empire thing had caused a lot of friction. The family was being torn apart by Lui's meddling before Fubuki got involved
>>
>>85953753
I could see that being the case. Also the baker family arc really had nowhere left to go after the climactic wedding so it was pretty much destined to crash and burn simply because the server was still open.
>>
>>85954114
It didn't need any new plottwist, the server was going to die in like an hour and everyone was just throwing bombs at each other and talking, they could just have fun on the Pier or throw an after-wedding party
>>
>>85953753
Pretty sure she talked about wanting FubuMio at some point, but it was clear that everyone wanted KoroMio. Even Korone got the hint and stopped cheating in the last stream, saying that they didn't have enough time for a 2 cour.
>>
>>85954615
it's interesting because even Fubuki clearly wasn't going for the FubuMio ending either. From the moment she found out about the wedding on Day 6 she started setting herself up to play a villain.
>>
https://x.com/shirakamifubuki/status/1838445108011896972
>>
>>85954337
>>85954615
>>85953981
>>85953753
>>85953232
I love that we're talking about this like it's some sort carefully written novel
I love the Holo community but this is just straight up insane
>>
>>85955238
Just because it's not written down, doesn't mean the plot doesn't have structure. The members themselves talk about how they have to read to mood when making their moves.
>>
>>85909520
Ina being literally the only competent medic on the force
The entire server played it safe when she wasn't on
>>
>>85955238
Well, anon. You see I've been angry and seething all day for it. I felt exactly the same as back then when I read the "To save the world" panel from Attack on Titan
>>
>>85956024
The fact that so many viewers got so emotionally invested in the story is a real testament to their performance.
>>
Does anyone have any clip reccomendations for catching up on all the bits of the story? I mostly concentrated on the Medics but would love3 to see how everyone else was doing especially crooks and the Police Acadamy movie cops
>>
>>85916238
>him
>>
File: 1704226919350497.jpg (29 KB, 539x539)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
Speaking of the bakery arc ending, I don't think they were expecting to go THAT far, because they assumed the server would shut down before things got too out of control. I can imagine KoroMio wanting to wrap up the story with the cross counter scene and Kanata cheering in the background, but they didn’t realize there was still at least an hour left. So, they had to keep winging it, playing along with what was happening, which led to the FubuMio casino date and the KoroAzki wedding at the cabaret

It's a bitter ending if you were invested in the family and rooting for them, but that last hour of chaos was pure comedy gold and I wouldn’t change it for anything. I’m still laughing thinking about Kanata shooting Korone in the face while she was trying to hook up with Azki after the divorce
>>
>>85960650
I don't even think there was supposed to be a cheating/romance plot involved. Mio was pretty content at just running a normal bakery/cafe and doing fortune cookie type of thing, while Korone was just messing around. Kanata was adopted by chance because she didn't have a job line up, and Suisei/Lui tried to shoehorn in the drug storyline, which eventually got scrapped in day 6 and took the backseat to the romance arc.

Because the gang and police were still trying to figure out the game for the first few days, I guess the leaders/management realized they need to spice up the storyline a bit to keep viewers from getting bored, so Polka intentionally stoked up the cheating arc between Mio and Fubuki. The script was made up as they go which kinda led to the weird ending post-wedding. Huge props to the bakery/civvies for making up these story on the flight while keeping up the entertainment.
>>
File: 1701868696863765.jpg (272 KB, 2048x1358)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
>>85961985
I'm sure the bakers never intended to stick around with the game for long and just wanted an easy side job they could drop at a moment's notice if needed, so it was wonderful to see Korone bonding with so many holos and roping them into her antics. I especially enjoyed how close she got to Kanata, you could tell that at first they were just together to pass the time while Kanata figured out what she wanted to do, but by the end they had become best bros and just wanted to party together at the cabaret
>>
>>85962719
Yeah those two probably have the best boke/tsukkomi tempo in the server. I mainly watched Korone's POV (except for day 5 when I watched Mio's) but I don't think there was a single moment of dead air. It's like watching a nonstop episode of The Simpsons/Futurama with Korone acting like a crazy person.
The Holomems know well in advance that letting Korone operates without a script would get the best result. Kanata pretty much said it out loud that Korone shouldn't have to worry about keeping up the script; whatever she does is always funny so she should just play and everyone else will do their best to follow along.

My biggest criticism with HoloGTA (besides the obvious gang/cops bugs and imbalance) is how certain Holo are "convinced" to scrap their original settings to advance the storyline. The biggest example is how Kanata was gonna run a dog cafe, but Suisei jacked the racketing money up to 100 million yen, which forced her to close the dog cafe and turned to selling drugs instead. Same with Azki who wanted to be a taxi driver but instead got sent to the cabaret club. I guess they need people to advance the server's storyline, but it's not fun RP-ing some job you didn't sign up for.
>>
>>85963328
I think it's less about "we need you to spice things up a little" and more about "that's probably a bad idea because you'll be alone, get bored, and miss out on a lot" The dog cafe was pretty much pointless, and Lui already had the taxi services more than covered (and she even had enough free time to build a drug empire), so I understand why they wanted to steer Kanata and Azki towards other activities

That's not to say that the holomem doing silly and pointless stuff isn't fun in its own way, but I think everyone was more or less worried about not being able to keep up, getting left behind, and disappointing their fans, so I think it's understandable that Suisei and Miko showed up so often to push them in the "right" direction

Anyway, considering the main complaints (the gang not really doing much, the mechanics stuck at the garage...) and the most popular storylines (the bakery arc, Polka, Laplus and Towa...), I'm expecting a more hands off approach for the next GTA event
>>
>>85909520
Sora
>>
>>85909520
Pineapple Shuba getting cornered by Sherif Mori... and each getting a call from different people... a the same fucking moment, causing ultimate hilarious 10sec of misunderstanding.

I swear comedy god is a holofag.
>>
>>85915923
The last thing you want to hear in Holo Santos is "BAU BAU"
>>
>>85943373
Reminds me of the time everyone was playing some fishing game and Koro-san puts up a frame implying she's on that bandwagon only to bust out a fishing game from the 90s that was never released outside of JP
>>
>>85923380
>really shit last chapter that retroactively ruined the story,
I can't remember the last manga I read where the last page left me very satisfied.
>>
File: a.png (5 KB, 647x51)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>85909520
>>
>>85951482
I'm not. It's pretty obvious the JP players would like her. Biboo was really nervous and stuck close to Calli at the start, but the longer it went on the more she would go off with JP only and enjoy it.
>>
>>85951482
>>85966993
https://youtu.be/zEOq8Drl-qs
>>
https://youtu.be/UGkALiPqY5A

The special ending was pretty special.
>>
I really liked when Biboo stabbed Bae with a Katana. Police had many shenanigans, lots of chaotic POVs. Mostly watched them and medics for a lot of good laughs.
>>
>>85969151
I didn't watch the gang as much as I originally intended to, but they ran into so many bugs it was a little boring. Feel bad for them staring at a fucking wall for over an hour on the last day.
>>
>>85966871
Creatively bankrupt Redditors trying to make everything about Holostars as usual.
Really glad the Sub has been won back somewhat by actual fans of the girls because it's been in a shitty spot ever since Tempus, full on dicksucking-the-boys mode and constant hostility.
>>
https://files.catbox.moe/fdb8fl.mp4

sora being cute
>>
>>85954855
Wish someone in EN did that
>>
Why was the carrot car indestructible? I watched Mori and I think Matsuri ram that thing so many times and Mori pumped maybe 10 shotgun rounds into it after and it kept going.
Fucking batman villain car
>>
>>85969151
Biboo did a bad job being a police. Arresting people with no reason, highjacking vehicles, and killing random npc. She had done more crime than criminals.
>>
>>85909520
When it ended
>>
>>85975071
Sounds like she was role-playing the Police a little too accurately
>>
what would be Akutan role if she was in?
>>
File: 1721623212593187.jpg (167 KB, 1400x1236)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>https://x.com/ichiichi0123/status/1838377523673251847
This was really wholesome, I love the bakery family so much
>>
>>85975071
that was the entire police department though
>>
didnt watch a single stream since 6AM EST
>>
bump
>>
>>85977390
Incompetent nurse or baker. Would be interesting to see if a second daughter would have affected the bakery story, the delinquent kanata vs well behaved aqua.
>>
>>85975398
The cops were way too law-abiding, they forgot they were playing american cops, not japanese ones. Gun ownership was seen as criminal behavior.
>>
>>85980628
>delinquent kanata that can't hold a gun or drive well
>well behaved aqua that is able to snipe people and drive anything

would be amazing
>>
>>85973498
It's a bonus car that Koyori won randomly. It's a bullshit overpowered gag vehicle, like FWMC's flying burger.
And since the gang was meta-gaming, Towa made Koyori use it to ram the already incompetent police forces.
>>
>>85969383
>I didn't watch the gang as much as I originally intended to, but they ran into so many bugs it was a little boring.
That's literally every one. The game is complete jank with a bunch of mods ducktaped onto it.
>>
>>85981053
Really was a missed opportunity. Even the divorce at the end would have worked better with both daughters picking a side. The way it played out just made Mio look like a whore that abandoned her daughter.
>>
>>85981250
They specifically asked management about being allowed to use it for the heists because they knew it was overpowered and they said it was okay.
>>
>>85981395
>"What about my daughter?"
>"Just release her into the wild."
FBK was hilarious.
>>
>>85981432
It was obviously "not ok" considered how it played out but it made for funny clips.
The game as a whole is unbalanced garbage anyway. It was just a canvas for everyone's story.
>>
newfags don't know about the korone and aqua personal grudge that blocked them out collabs for more than 3 years
>>
>>85981898
I wasn't saying it was balanced either, but the way you stated it makes it seem like the issue never even came up. Everyone knew it was pretty broken, but it's also hilarious, no need to act like it was just being used to "win".
>>
>>85982133
Eh, they still used it to win though. They could have screwed around with the carrot car, but it was a huge part of their strat.
>>
I don't give a fuck about balance, the carrot car was hilarious
>>
>no hot coffee mod
I miss the old ways.
>>
>>85982057
I thought that was with Pekora
>>
>>85986896
Nah, that was a stupid rrat that ignored the various group collabs they had throughout the years
>>
>>85909520
NTR Fox
>>
>>85935786
Mario kart tournament
>>
>>85909520
The wedding was the best
>>
File: 1711240500015882.jpg (169 KB, 1920x1080)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>85991730
I don't know if I can bother to care anymore for a mario kart tournament without Aqua or Dr Foobs
>>
>>85913250
https://youtu.be/_MtNvaivrf8
>>
>>85994152
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCLlJ2W-sWw
I need another one with korone yelling MAMA
>>
File: media_GYJe0lGaQAAPZvu.jpg (249 KB, 1448x2048)
249 KB
249 KB JPG
>>
>>85909520
Fugitive Kronii was fun

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.