[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1716078252044812.jpg (36 KB, 1080x316)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
What did she mean by this?
>>
She has been shitposting too much on the chan and forgot how to function outside
>>
acceptance
>>
when was it?
>>
>>86040818
>rent was free for so long, she moved in herself
total holy boobers victory
>>
Holy boobers
>>
It means she's going to start a religion
>>
she dipped them in the holy water.
Or would that make them blessed?
>>
holy boobers
>>
>>86040818
"It's okay when I do it."
>>
>>86045567
when has she ever said its not okay when others do it
>>
>>86043360
I think that's how you make them sanctified
Don't know if that's even different though
>>
>>86045602
Isn't the whole reason why holy boobers posting started is because she saw the one grey name comment saying that and flipped out feminist style, both on stream immediately and with a couple tweets? Holy revisionism.
>>
>>86045602
did you miss that arc? she was enraged by that phrase
>>
>>86040818
Her gooner split personality post that tweet
>>
She's beyond mind broken kek
>>
>>86040818
successfully mindbroken and feminized
>>
>>86048326
>>86048490
Hot
>>
>>86047329
>Holy revisionism
Yes, that is what you are practicing right now.
She told chat there is a time and place for booba posting and that was not it.
And then she helpfully posted a tweet showing you when it was a time and place to do it because she knows you are autistic retards who don't know any social clues.
>>
Yes… accept your boobers, Kronii…
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>86048864
I noticed this happens to every fucking streamer chat, the chatters always lack social awareness to levels no one thought possible, fuck I remember that one Twitch con video where the security guard was interviewerd and her response was ''I've never seen people with such lack of social awareness in my life''
>>
>>86040818
I'm starting to think that one 'Holy Boobers' meltdown she had on stream was just her being in a bad mood that day and not actually representative of her typical opinion
>>
>>86040818
she's so feminized now
>>
>>86048326
it's so fucking hot. I used to hate Kronii but now watching her transform into someone who's mindbroken and participates in it willingly has been so fucking worth it. Best redemption arc ever.
>>
>>86040818
She wasn't offended by the whole statement. Just by the audacity that someone would use a hard R in boobers instead of booba
>>
File: 9622tqznd6a71.png (200 KB, 375x400)
200 KB
200 KB PNG
I wonder how much of push back against things like that are the talents themselves or what they've been instructed to do by management.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.