[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ikuzzk.jpg (2 MB, 5971x2101)
2 MB
2 MB JPG
How do they keep buying up small corpo after small corpo? Where does that money come from? What is their endgame?
>>
Brave is a scam
>>
They are trying hard to make male vtubing work in the west. I don't trust them one bit.
>>
>>86057728
I never knew they had Himehina. Their last concert was very good.
>>
>>86057728
I like them, they make both phasecucks and vshojotards seethe, and they'll eat niji's lunch eventually, too.
>>
>>86057728
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYFKkK1-lA0
here is a brave chuuber trying to answer that very question
>>
Huh, I didn't know Qpi was with another group prior to VSPO.
>>
I don't want them to buy my oshi's corpo
>>
>>86060200
if she's not hololive or nijisanji then she's next
>>
>>86059326
You lost and got scammed like everyone told you would happen JIDF, no wonder you seethe this hard about everyone else.
>>
>>86060307
>jidf
funny you'd say that, they rescued Lisa from your creepy fish fuck, after all.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (15 KB, 480x360)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
Brave is a venture capital scam meme like Theranos or Embracer Group.

>Get investor cash
>pump it into IP spam
>use the mass of IP's to get more investor cash
>repeat until the floor caves in

The day it implodes will be funny
>>
>>86060487
>venture capital scam
but enough about vshojo.
>>
>>86060512
Why not both?
>>
Brave is the Tencent of vtubing.
>>
>>86057728
Idol had a Hebrew branch . . ?
>>
>>86060847
Yes, they even threw their own kind under the bus to make a quick buck.
>>
>>86060847
Idol was originally just jew chuubas
>>
>>86060847
>>86060876
and they rebranded and redebut them while hiding their vods behind members like history never happened
>>
>>86057728
They'll poach Nene eventually.
>>
>>86057728
just by looking at the chart I think they're kind of dumb, if you put some time and money and combined a few of these companies into one you could unironically build a powerhouse competitor instead of having 20-30 shitty small groups
>>
>>86060847
idol was an israeli vtuber corpo, but they lost most of their funding when the war against palestine broke out.
>>
>>86061373
That is why people question what the real purpose of all this is. A real longterm business would simply combine the best talents that shared similar niches and start to slowly remove the bad talents by giving them worse and worse contracts every year until they quit.
>>
>>86061513
Brillian. Tazumi-san should be listening to you. But can you really pluck the best talents from their corpos and try to assemble a dreamteam? The group dynamics matter for some of them and they could be incompatible
>>
File: z.png (36 KB, 1207x242)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>86057728
>How do they keep buying up small corpo after small corpo?
With a lot of money.

> Where does that money come from?
Shares and investors.

>What is their endgame?
Buying any vtuber agencies that were too incompetent to manage their own assets for cheap so they can make a profit in the long run.
>>
>>86060487
Remember to send your condolences to the Chuubas who will be unfairly jettisoned in a futile attempt to cut costs so the company doesn't collapse under itself.
>>
>>86057728
>Where does that money come from?
Venture capitalists. What your picture doesn't show is the other side of their business, which is about metaverse technology. All of the investor comments are about the Metaverse and Web3 side of their operations, with absolutely no mention of the vtuber side of the business.
>>
?
>>
>>86060288
Fuuuuuck
>>
cover should do the same thing and start acquiring small corps

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.