[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

https://x.com/TheHoloproFiles/status/1839131449141743632
>>
>>86086674
>NOOOOO NOT THE FANFICTIONRINO IT HURTS IT BURNS AAAIIIEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>86086674
wtf is okbuddyhololive?
>>
>>86086674
buy an ad
>>
>>86088031
the holostars fans reddit
>>
>>86088031
some shit sub they started when the main one became too currated, now it's just a shithole full of antis, beggars and nijiniggers
>>
>>86086674
because trannies deserve to be ridiculed.
>>
>>86086674
sometimes OKBH is pretty based desu
>>
>>86088031
/vt/ for tourists
>>
>>86086674
>people go to plebbit
>for literally any reason other than to laugh
You have retards saying they cried at their wagecuck work over Ame's not-graduation
>>
>>86086674
Eh? Anon you wouldn't want to rape Mio's neglected hag pussy?
>>
>>86086674
BASED
>BASED
BASED
>BASED
>>
>>86086674
>6 likes
You're promoting your twitter or something?
>>
>>86086674
You just proved how weak Unikeks are
>>
why do plebbitors act like they're moral perfection then go and do foul shit like this? it's really telling of the mental schism in these retarded faggots. it's some pure leftypol shit
>>
>>86088031
Genuinely a Holo anti sub
>>86088562
You don't remember
>We did it Reddit!
>>
>>86088031
>okbuddyhololive
I clicked into one of the guy's profile and his most current post was r/indonesia.

Can't make this shit up lmao.
>>
>>86086674
she probably already has doujins just like this anyway
>>
>>86088880
>you now remember when they falsely accused a random guy of committing the boston marathon bombings
>>
>>86089209
Until he killed himself, yes.
>>
>>86086674
Am I supposed to see this as serious? Never heard of shitposting?
>>
>>86089493
>Am I supposed to see this as serious?
Yes.
Their internet words are HURTING WOMEN!
>>
the subhumans laughing about saying mean things about women online are the same ones who will piss and shit their pants at "unikeks" antiing homostars
>>
If you get upset about what strangers say online it just means you're a faggot
>>
>>86086674
Every other day this board has threads discussing the logistics and benefits of euthanizing all homos.
Not saying you should stop, everyone is free to have their schizo fantasies. Just waiting for you to make your twitter post calling that out.
>>
>>86090042
>the logistics and benefits of euthanizing all homos.
well someone has yet to point out the benefits of hurting the girls, unless they already do that on okbh
>>
>>86090042
nigger we don't pretend like we have the moral highground
kill yourself faggot homobeggar
>>
>>86090151
I like woman tears
>>
>OP posting his own xitter on the catalog vs OKBH homobeggars going mask off
>>
>>86090180
>we don't pretend like we have the moral highground
>he says on a thread shilling a twitter post calling out something and labelling it as misogyny
ogey, have fun with your shitflinging duel
>>
>check the post
>top reply to the rape fanfic is someone posting a Tenma image writing "You cooked"
phasenigs really aren't beating the allegations
>>
>>86088031
People defend them by saying "it's just a joke", not realizing that everytime ironic posting happens actual antis would proceed to take over and use them as a cover. See the history of the original commentor if it hasn't been deleted yet before the rape fic, just xim shitting on mio which recontextualize things.
>>
>>86091498
Are you seriously complaining about someone posting a fanfic on a subreddit that's not even officially connected to holo?
Do you not see the irony here? I hate that shitty anti sub, too, but you're being ridiculous pretending as if /here/ is any better.
>>
The fanfic poster is a phasechimp too by the way
>>
>>86086674
I slapped a dick on ERB and made a story. It's fucking fiction. Anyone getting bent out of shape about that needs to chill the fuck out.
>>
>>86090396
>calling someone a hypocrite means you're also a hypocrite
you must actually believe this. this is why homobeggars like you need to rope.
>>
>>86088031
/vt/ for vtuber antis and tumblr rejects
>>
>>86091764
>you're just the same as the weed you complain about.
>>
File: 071834839446261.jpg (175 KB, 720x890)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>86091764
before you forget, this is a anonymous board.
>>
>>86091764
>not even officially connected to holo?
Why does that even matter? Feels like you would only say this if you were someone that's pissed off about people not liking holostars on the official subreddit.
>>
>>86086674
if holostar """"fans"""" spent this much time actually sending superchats and watching holostar streams instead of being hololive antis then maybe the branch wouldn't be fucking trash and would actually perform well and not be associated with low quality content and even lower quality """"fans"""". I'll give it to them though, they always find a way to go even lower than before.
>>
>>86088031
it's a meme subreddit. the original was okbuddyretard which is some retarded unfunny antimemes? The hololive offshoot is /vt/ for redditors and just as retarded and unfunny.
>>
>Twitter screenshot
>About reddit screenshot.
....jesus fucking christ this board has no fucking hope. The fact that its a fanfiction. If thata the case, we should eradicate /wg/ aswell. Might aswell kill /horni/ thread because they keep posting derogatory image of your oshi. Then we move on and nuke this entire shit board back to /trash/. What a mistake of a board. Too many discord/reddit/twitter/facebook retard using this place for their retard turf war.
>>
>>86093354
it's just a lame attempt to defend the fact that the place becomes more of a holo hater schizo den by the week
>>
>>86091764
They have a discord where they coordinate raids to actually annoy holos
>>
>>86093354
Isn't the point that you're trying to not post it somewhere where it would affect the talents themselves?
Or are you just upset that it exists at all? That can't be right, considering fantasies about raping the talents is posted /here/ several times each day.
>>
>>86091764
The sub used to be the same dumbass posts you'd see /here/ with "Suipiss", the horse AI shit, etc. all just retarded, slightly offensive stuff that wouldn't fly on the official sub.
Now it's been taken over by beggars, phasebrowns, and sisters that hide behind the "it's just a joke bro, have you never been on an okaybuddyretard sub bro" scapegoat so they can trash on the Holo girls constantly.
One post about a rape fanfic is in bad taste. Multiple posts about them fantasizing about holostars raping Hololive girls or "cucking" the girls away from DA UNICORNS shows a clear bias and you're a fool to pretend otherwise.
Oh yeah, they also stalk people that call them out for this too.

Acting like it's the same as any actual Holo-specific thread /here/ is beyond disingenuous.
There maybe be dedicated schizos here and there, but that subreddit is a large gathering focused on targeted harassment at this point. Standard fare for reddit faggotry when a sub gets infested with faggots, thirdies, and tertiaries.
>>
>>86093804
Yeah, I know the place is shit and that they were responsible for a lot of the holoapp gore and doxx shit, but making a catalog thread for a twitter post of a reddit screencap about a fucking fanfiction is just depressing.
>>
File: 1695098054279789.png (439 KB, 1000x1000)
439 KB
439 KB PNG
>>86086674
>twitter screencap
>about retards on plebbit
>in order to bait about """"""homobeggars""""""
Are (You) just trying to set a record for number of reasons to kys?
>>
>>86093888
>One post about a rape fanfic is in bad taste. Multiple posts about them fantasizing about holostars raping Hololive girls or "cucking" the girls away from DA UNICORNS shows a clear bias and you're a fool to pretend otherwise.
https://warosu.org/vt/?task=search&ghost=false&search_text=rape
It's a fanfiction. I see disgusting shit of my oshi /here/ all the time. I don't whine and permabump catalog threads about every single goddamn post I don't like, you fragile child.
>>
>>86093816
No the point I'm making is that you will call people antis for posting things you don't like just about anywhere but when it's this particular subreddit it's suddenly ok because it's all jokes and not official.
>>
>>86094106
>Me reading fanfiction of my oshi getting railed by a dog.
....damn....I wish I was that d-Ooh shes live. See ya lads.
>>
>>86093890
There's more than just the "fanfic", retard. Also you know excatly why it was posted.
>>
>>86094196
I don't give a shit where it's posted as long as it doesn't hurt my oshi or her friends.
Fuck off and grow some damn skin.
>>
>>86093816
>Or are you just upset that it exists at all? That can't be right, considering fantasies about raping the talents is posted /here/ several times each day.
Random anons posting about their depraved sexual ideas isn't the same as a sub of people who unironically want Holomems to get raped because they say they don't like or want to do male collabs.
>>86094106
You really just don't get the point dumbass, nobody's complaining about the fact that "disgusting shit" is posted, it's because of the intent behind it you 70IQ third worlder.
>>
>>86086674
WTF I'm a Holostars fan now

so fucking based
>>
>>86094371
>we're policing intent now
>on /vt/
There's no fucking way you're serious
>>
>>86094340
Then why are you excusing your favorite subreddit? Because you agree with them.
>>
>>86094371
Then make a thread on that instead of your bizarre obsession with fanfiction.
Jesus christ. Make a thread about the doxxraids, or about that retard mod who got banned from the other hololive subs because he got recognized in bvtm's discord leaks. Have some goddamn self respect, anon.
>>
File: 1727249737075.png (409 KB, 766x3808)
409 KB
409 KB PNG
Are you guys talking about this fanfic?
>>
>>86094517
Why do you keep going on about "fanfiction"? Open the link.
>>
>>86094429
>we're policing intent now
>on /vt/
No we've pretty clearly been talking about people on reddit who aren't anon and post with a username so you can keep track of the shit they post and can actually see their intent.
So yes, it's not the same, faggot. Difficult concept, I know.
>>86094517
>Then make a thread on that instead of your bizarre obsession with fanfiction.
Here I thought you were already being disingenuous, but you sure exceeded that now. Try responding to the actual criticism next time.
What do you have to gain by complaining about people who are upset that people are trying to infest and destroy your hobbies and harass the people you watch? I already know the answer though.
>>
>>86086674
I hope the mods ban that sub for cp posting linking in their discord.
>>
>>86086674
Hololive has a predominantly male audience, so women doing stuff on their own is now bad because it’s pandering to men. It flips the usual culture war logic towards sticking it to them, so they espouse sexist/misogynist views on the female talents in order to promote male talents/co-ed collabs that they think female viewers want (actual female viewers usually don’t, they mostly prefer watching the girls do their own thing as well).
>>
>>86092261
The one behind the fanfic is a phase-nigger. You are just being played out.
>>
>>86094371
Its funny because /vt/ have more exposure toward the fanbase. Its even funnier when you realise chuuba lurk this place even more than what ever the fuck that reddit board is. The truth is, the girls probably know about that rape fic FROM this place because you fucks just really cant ignore a pile of shit that clearly and easily be ignored. But hey, anything for your turf war right? You dont really care about your oshi.
>>
>>86093513
>>86092078
Thank you for being as stupid as them.
>>
>>86088031
The place where all the brownoids and beggars shitting up this board originated from.
>>
>>86095533
>originated from
Weird, that's not /jp/...
>>
>>86086674
Homobeggars absolutely hate the girls and express it every chance they get. But I'll grant that they probably don't know or don't recognize just how intensely they truly despise the girls because to be a homobeggar, necessarily you want the girls to interact with your homos, so their expressions of hate is mostly subconscious and they play it off as jokes. They're just in a perpetual state of self-hatred and don't know it to move on, so they channel all their hate to the girls instead.
>>
>>86094701
>64 upvotes
That's alot of numbers compared to the 25-30 people browsing catalog.
>>
>>86095203
Learn English you fucking cretin.
>/vt/ have more exposure toward the fanbase
I'm sure you can prove that definitively.
>Its even funnier when you realise chuuba lurk this place even more than what ever the fuck that reddit board is
You can't prove every girl-- especially the JP members like Mio who this was about are /here/, faggot. Maybe whatever other corpo that attracts third worlders like you has streamers that do though, sounds like you're speaking from experience.
>easily be ignored
The clip that spawned this was posted to the official Holo sub, and there was eventually discussion about the okbh post on that thread. Even they called that the purpose of the original clip was to probably incite controversy.
The official sub which actually does have Holo members engage with it, unlike your headcanon about /vt/.
>You really dont care about your oshi
You and faggots like you complaining about people pointing out targeted harassment are a stain on this hobby, regardless of who you watch.
You can't say you care about your hobby or the people you watch if you actively disparage people who are trying to prevent others from misrepresenting the people you watch.
People like you are the reason video games, anime, and manga are so gay and shit now. You aren't going to try and flip the script on me when you're an active threat just like dedicated antis are.
>>
>Thread is a thinly veiled twitter shilling for OP.
Lol
>>
>>86096215
Nice ESL. Almost in the level of the phase-brown that wrote that fic.
>>
>>86096671
Alright calm down now. You're sperging like a retarded chihuahua. So some retard post a questionable clip on the official reddit to incite the most obvious controversies and you fucker didnt mass report that retard? Then some moron make a fanfiction on an UNofficial subreddit that nobody in this fucking world would knew if you retarded fucker stop posting that shitty fics everywhere. I dont even know what the fuck is okbh is until you fucking rabid retard start spewing your retard disease knowledge all over the place. Who the fuck are you fighting for retard when all you do is bring fuck load of attention to some 3rd world shithole that you are clearly have some sort of fucking obsession with. How many fucking youtube video and twitter post about this garbage board you can see on the daily. This board is normal fag central. Literally the absolute embarrassment of 4chan. All you need to do is literally mass report and be done with it but thats clearly too much for you to do.
>>
>>86086674
This reads like it was written by someone who just discovered the internet.
Yes, there's gangrape fanfiction of every singe holo, homo, niji, etc. somewhere on the internet. Get over it.
>>
>>86086674
>twitter screenshot of a reddit screenshot of a clip screenshot
>>
File: doki psychosis.png (671 KB, 909x1031)
671 KB
671 KB PNG
>>86094722
>>
>>86098189
my personal favourite is the doujin about shion getting gangfucked by her fans for failing to stream on time
>>
my takeaway from this thread is that we suddenly like okbh for being based.
>>
>>86102239
You don't even register as a human being, SEArat. Go back to your shithole.
>>
they are scum that know no end
>>
>>86102676
SEAchads rule this board
>>
>>86087680
As if these women don't read the filthiest smut imaginable
>>
File: GIGr3qYa4AAWA7t.png (347 KB, 463x453)
347 KB
347 KB PNG
>>86094701
ok but what the fuck is this guys problem? write what you want idc but jesus christ
>>
I don't care how many times you necrobump this thread, I am not giving any views to a blatant containment breaker.
>>
>>86088031
holo subreddit run by bvtmfags
>>
>>86088031
its like if you took shittiest parts of reddit and vt and combined them.
>>
>>86086674
h-hot
>>
>>86086674
https://x.com/TheHoloproFiles
Here's OP by the way, he screeches about holostars (specifically Tempus) and anti-unikeks at any given opportunity
>>
>>86088031
same kind of shitheads as subs like gamingcirclejerk where they try to pass off their seething hatred as jokes but make it blatantly obvious how evil and vicious they are every time anything happens
>>
>>86086674
wtf
>>
>>86103969
No, you don't.
>To know who rules over you, find out who you're not allowed to make fun of
I can make fun of you freely, so eat shit.
>>
>>86098189
people are fine with rape fanart or other weird fetish as long as the male is not an actual male talent
>>
>>86093888
What multiple posts about holostars raping hologirls are you talking about? All I see are a repost of a Fuwamoco tweet from the main sub, some guy blogging about a dream he had about calli and shiori, and some ame doomposting
>>
>>86095108
It's a shitpost not harrassment. Where's the evidence that this guy is going out of their way to stir up shit for Mio? And are you implying that it's passable to do shit if you do it anonymously? Grow up
>>
File: 1719356688848404.png (315 KB, 1111x1850)
315 KB
315 KB PNG
>>86086674
Whenever beggars complain about imaginary toxic unicorns in their head it's always pure projection.
>>
>>86096671
Yeah and I'm sure you can definitively prove that okbh has more exposure towards the fanbase and the talents than this board? This isn't targeted harrassment it's a nothing burger compared to the endless bait on the catalog. The exact same screencap of the clip was here yesterday with the exact same talking points and shitflinging in the comments but suddenly it's an issue because some indog redditor made a gradeschool level fanfic about Mio getting fucked in the ears.
>>
>>86086674
>holostars fans are hololive antis
tale as old as time
>>
>>86088031
the holoanti subreddit
>>
>>86088041
>>86090307
>>86096679
it's a burner account made for calling out that shit you illiterate apes
>>
>>86106675
Sure thing, sis. Buy an ad next time you want to shill your seethe account.
>>
>>86086674
tranny redditors mad we despise their homos
>>
>>86088031
holo nyfco
>>
>>86088031
It used to be a 30% funny, parody of vt with some shitposting.
It got run over by dox discord members, after they shut down there though. Isn't as ironic now.
>>
I hope this spreads and Cover suits see this is how your average homofan acts and they realize they need to kill the homos off completely.
>>
>>86088216
you sharty basedkeks are blight on humanity
>>
>>86110012
One of the homos could assault one of the girls and yagoo himself would probably hand him a sololive on a silver platter
>>
>>86110084
>One of the homos could assault one of the girls
you can tell they probably have considering they're forced to ride different busses.
>>
>>86110147
Its just nature. Men will always rapes women given the chance. Whats worst is yagoo himself is a man. Should really try to convince the girls to remove him and have a woman replace him. Men should know their place by now.
>>
>>86105063
Jokes are just opinions for cowards
>>
>>86086674
Totally deserved for creating her own drama. There was no need to talk about it. She could have simply ignored the topic yet she can't keep her mouth shut. Why are women like this?
>>
>>86095601
The retards who think they're Japanese Ken-samas and despise EN originated there. The retards who THINK they're Hololive fans but really just drama farmers originated in the shitty reddit board in question.
>>
>>86110401
she made the english language reddit post? schizo
>>
>>86086674
Tbh that pretty much par for the course for Holo fanfiction, but that sub is a disease
>>
>>86088031
It used to be shitposting/lewd holo subreddit. Nowadays, though it's just a discord group led subreddit, primarily filled with dramafags and doxxfags.
>>
Why are people so hostile and upset at OP itt?
>>
>>86109925
Everyone always says this about subs like okbh and gcj, they werent taken over they were always created for this purpose from day 1, you were just tricked and used by them
>>
>Chuuba says she doesn't want to do male collabs
>Trannies fucking seethe and write rape fanfics
What the fuck?
>>
>>86112082
Reddit antis
>>
>>86088031
I have a friend who used to send me memes from okbuddyhololive every once in a while. They were all pretty shit.
>>
>>86086674
But anons on this board make those types of fanfictions about the girls every day. What's the problem here?
>>
>>86112082
male viewers are actually psychotic
>>
>>86112487
it's reddit so /vt/ likes to pretend they are better
>>
>>86112487
Moral grandstanding basically
>>
>>86112487
It's because you can check his post history and see him seething about Mio's position right before running off to write his revenge rape fanfic. There is something particularly unhinged about that beyond writing some contextless hornypost in hlgg.
>>
>>86116256
You could say the same about people on this board who make rape shitposts about the girls whenever they do something they don't like. It's nothing new.
>>
>>86117591
Why are you so keen to handwave this particular incident? The whole point is you can see the context and that makes it more pathetic, something this site doesn't allow unless you autistically track posting styles or image use.
That makes this place a different kind of shithole from that leddit anti sub because of how easy it is to falseflag but that's a whole other argument.

If you are trying to say anons writing ui rape posts or cunny correction posts is the same thing as a seething beggar sincere posting about how childish and wrong she was for saying what she did, how she
>showed her true colors
and was cringe and weird and probably also racist towards arabs (kek) then immediately writing his rape fic then you are just being disingenuous on purpose.
>>
>>86116256
Counterpoint: he is a phase shill.
>>
>>86086674
The same people who cry about muh ebil unicorns are writing seething rape fanfics lmao. I think I'm just going to reply kill yourself to you those retards from now on.
>>
>>86112487
Yea because everyone here is the same person and agrees with everything every anonymous poster posts here. Fucking retard.
>>
>>86119061
>>86092078
>>
>>86117591
>You could say the same
Not really. Stop trying to push this angle
>>
>>86102239
my takeaway from your post is you're a brown redditor with a small penis
>>
>>86112487
If he had posted it either before this Mio drama started or after it blows over, there wouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>86119383
>>86119275
>>
>>86118370
for fucks sake, go back to your reddit hugbox you massive faggot
>>
>>86119978
funny considering all the people running defence for this clown itt are definitely regular posters on that sub you included
>>
>>86086674
This is just the typical post of people who hate vtubing in general. Trying to get specific is retarded.
>>
>>86088031
The official Indonesian Hololive subreddit
>>
>>86087680
/thread

I have no sympathy towards anyone involved in this terminally-online nothingburger
>>
>>86088140
So it's like here but actually on reddit?
>>
>>86087680
fibby bibby, I can't even take it seriously because it's such glaringly obvious anti bullshit.
>>86094701
Unironically not even the worst thing I've read this week
>>
>>86088031
homo/tranny leftist crowd
>>
>>86112082
I WARNED YOU ABOUT SISTERS BRO!!!!

I TOLD YOU DOG!
>>
>>86123549
It keeps happening
>>
>>86119162
Ok so everyone in OKBH wants to rape Mio?
>>
>>86102239
Nobody likes them, go get some pag-pag and leave the board you annoying roach.
>>
>>86125260
if people wanted to rape Mio she'd have a baby already
>>
>>86122598
Anti-ing against Mio yes
>>
>>86128103
get the fuck over yourself
>>
This thread proves that holostars fans are better than hololive fans
>>
>>86088562
Because they don't act like they're moral perfection any more than the general population of this site does and is full of a variety of people who do a variety of thing, and it is pure brainless retarded "MY INTERNET FORUM IS BETTER THAN YOUR INTERNET FORUM" dickwaving to believe anything otherwise
>>
>>86086674
Get shitted on she deserves this
>>
>>86094402
^
^
^
>>
>>86086674
>>
>>86086674
Why do you continue to stir the pot by posting this shit? Posting about the problem just makes it worse, you're no better than them.
>>
>>86092282
to be fair, /vt/ is already /vt/ for vtuber antis

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.