[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wg/ - Wallpapers/General

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Joe Rogan Kali Yuga.png (771 KB, 1452x830)
771 KB
771 KB PNG
So Joe Rogan recently named the Kali Yuga. Can I get some good wallpapers for this feel?
>>
File: 1490565222008.jpg (99 KB, 610x900)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>7845992
I dont have many. But they can be anything about kali yuga, kalki, black sun rises, or esoteric content in general
>>
>>7845993
Also wtf, I have more images to contribute, but it says that images are too small in size to post, I have never had this problem before
>>
>>7845993
Ok then, so I can post an image that is 99kb, but I cant post one that is 282 mb, what kind of rockery is going on here
>>
>>7845996
Fuckery*

Also fuck this I'm out because I cant post any of my images. Jannies can clean it up
>>
>>7845996
>>7845997
>I can post an image that is 99kb, but I cant post one that is 282 mb

Given that the filesize limit around here is about 6Mb, maybe read the board rules before trying to kill the site with a poorly optimised 282Mb monster
>>
>>7846002
282 kb I meant to say. I'm phone posting and it auto corrected.
>>
File: 1469200689-qqq.png (243 KB, 1200x1306)
243 KB
243 KB PNG
>>7845992
>>
>>7845994
Because those images are not wallpapers. Your images have to be above a certain resolution threshold before you're allowed to post them on /wg/.
>>
>>7846476
yeah restoring dharma definitely about "letting people do as they please"
>>
>>7846476
some sanity in the schizo thread
>>
>>7845992
fucked times create swag men
swag men create dope times
dope times create dripless men
dripless men create fucked times
>>
>>7846476
Centrism assumes that the left and right subcultures must be negotiated with. But you're on the right track.
>>
>>7845992
Man this guys a fucking moron.
>>
File: good-hope-.jpg (560 KB, 1800x2335)
560 KB
560 KB JPG
This is Kali, Rogan doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.
>>
>>7846476
only based take in the thread, joe rogan has lost his fucking mind
>>
File: 1417272382189.jpg (378 KB, 1920x1200)
378 KB
378 KB JPG
Sorry to post in a thread that breaks the rules and nobody's posting papes, but let me clarify some things here.

In the typical Hindu chronology, the beginning of the Kali Yuga is during the war of the Kurus, which was likely based on a historical event more than 3000 years ago. So, if you are looking at recent events as signs of the Kali Yuga, uh, no, it's pretty much all of history going until the end of the world.

Second, it's only crazy fundamentalists that date the Srimad-Bhadavatam to be that old. Most historians and scholars consider it to be Puranic literature, as in <1500 years old.

Third, does this strong men/weak men cycle have a scriptural basis? If so I don't know it. The cyclical cosmology of the Hindus is very similar to that of the Jains and the Greeks. In all cases, the ascending arm does is not a facist strong man quadrant, but rather a gradual increase in quality of the universe, humans included. The descending arm is not libtards, but a gradual decrease in quality. And the nadir of the cycle is not "hard times," it is the actual destruction of the universe and everyone in it.

>>7847832
Kali can variously refer to a specific goddess, death, destruction, time and probably other things too. Yuga means age, so the age of destruction.
>>
>>7847832
kali maa shakti de
>>
>>7845992
Joe Rogan doesn't know what he's talking about.
t. a Hindu
>>
>>7846476

Oh look, a centrist. The scum of the Earth and the obedient whore of the Jew.
>>
>>7847832
Kali Yuga is named after a demon Kali, not the goddess.
>>
File: 1622911190548.png (3.37 MB, 1836x1377)
3.37 MB
3.37 MB PNG
>>7845992
>>
>>7847832
>tfw no kali gf
>>
>>7845992
why is joe rogan postin boomer pol shit. I mean, he's a millionaire manlet living a comfy life of no struggle at all. does he really think he is a "strong man" in this scenario? usually this kind of posts are bait for weak minded betas who take comfort into a group mentality.
>>
>>7848158
keep seething leftypol.org / bunkerchan.net / leftychan.net
>>
>>7850835
and that is exactly what he is. Therefore it fits his character.
>>
>>7845997
fucking chinks
>>
>27 posts
>24 IDs
>5 wallpapers
>/wg/
>>
>>7848226
Kali is a multi-faceted deity like most Hindu divinities. This aeon encompasses her every aspect you midwit.
>>
>>7847832
Wrong Kali dumbass
>>
To anyone interested in this topic check out the book The Dharma Manifesto, which is written by an ordained Brahmana. You can probably get it on LibGen.
>>
>>
File: Shiva statue sunrise.jpg (1.98 MB, 3264x2448)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB JPG
>>
>>
>>7845992
>tsarist russia was libleft, and they were weak men
aight
>>
>>7846476

based social democracy chad
>>
File: oJeNHwZ.jpg (443 KB, 2048x1365)
443 KB
443 KB JPG
Y'all dont even know how about these "hard times" are about to be. The cycle might permanently be shattered this time around. Why?

Because we live in unprecedented times; the industrial revolution and its consequences have been disastrous for the human race. The ruling class will shackle the populace permanently by devolve humanity to mere organic cogs in a technological dystopia.

Strap in, homies.
>>
>>7846476
good glowie this anon approves
>>
File: 1560645936306.png (1.55 MB, 1920x1080)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB PNG
>>
File: 1624534050647.jpg (213 KB, 1080x1080)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
>>
>>7847867
firstly, as for pic attached - isn't it slightly incorrect interpretation: the author of this popular translation chose "death" and much more correct would be "world destroying time"? can you (or somebody else) clarify it.

secondly, yes, kali can be referred to various things, but in this exact phrase "kali yuga" it is referred to the demon kali, the reigning lord of it.
>>
>>7846476
This is all okay except for centre left, lmao. Bigotry is natural and a robust mechanism for social preservation.
>>
I see a lot of nazi and pagan larpers which is alarming. If the reason you're drawn to Evola's LARP is the accurate description of End times, Christianity literally offers the same thing, complete with the Day of Judgement. As far as Nazism goes, it's cringe not because of it's anti-semitism, but because it's not a traditionalist ideology and doesn't conserve anything (read Wilhelm II's comments on natsoc and Hitler). People who want totalitarian states are usually those who imagine that they themselves will run it, according to their own values. Strength lies in the hands of the peoples, not the state. The state should serve the people, but nowadays people are crushed by the modern states.
>>
>>7854378
>doesn't conserve anything
Wilhelm II was literally the last german kaiser and the Weimar republic followed him. He has no right whatsoever to criticize anyone about conservation, he couldn't even conserve a fuctioning society.
You're a fucking retard who likes to copycat modern "intellectuals" in place of an authentic thinking process. Even though you see the failure of the current system and how it exploits the easily manipulated masses, you're still on the side of the smoke and mirrors (mandate of the masses, democracy) because people with larger verbiage said it's good. The current system doesn't have your best interest at heart. It actively harms you and it only gets worse year by year, election by election. Yet you still cling to it, and you reject alternative systems because it gives you the illusion that you have an iota of power. Even worse, you protect the system in spite of it being harmful to you, because the alternatives which you badmouth as totalitarian doesn't provide you with a pacifier of elections, votes, "representatives".
>>
>>7845992
This.
But rotate the labels arbitrarily to suit my biases.
>>
>>7846476
The entire lower hemisphere of the "chad"'s mindset is incorrect, and incompatible with the top anyway if it wasn't.
>>
>>7846476
>teenage-normie-opinions.png
>>
>>7854727
I'm not for democracy, I'm a constitutional monarchist. Wilhelm II lost a fucking war man, do you not know how military coercion works? Abdicate or we will destroy everything, our armies are in your country. The current system is the most brutal form of manipulation of the masses we have seen under the guise of choice by the said masses - ''you don't like the politicians? But the people voted for them" ; "Oh you think Coca-Cola and cigarettes are bad for you? But people keep buying them!". The only thing I cling to are systems of permanence, not reaction. Being a nazi is exactly like being a commie and I even hate Jews. My alternative is a constitutional monarchy with a Parliament and a return to Christianity.
>>
>>7855005
Wilhelm resigned because of internal pressure, not outside pressure. The armies of the Entende never entered Germany before the armistice was signed.
>>
>>7846476
bretty pased
>>
>>7845992
I've actually always liked Rogan, but I don't think I've ever seen him do anything this cringe. Didn't know he had it in him.
>>
>>7852527
>the industrial revolution and its consequences
meds
>>
>>7855526
>but I don't think I've ever seen him do anything this cringe
Really? I'm guessing you haven't been looking at him

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.