[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: bakuon-photo-u1.jpg (65 KB, 750x750)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
Not pic related. It was a clip I seen some years ago of a highschool girl jumping a gap between two buildings while two gangs of delinquents were fighting it out in the street below. Can't even find the clip in my YouTube history.

Not much to go on but help is appreciated.
>>
>>1441410

Durararara?
>>
>>1441410
gto
>>
>>1441414
>>1441416
Neither
>>
>>1441410
Bakuon!!
https://myanimelist.net/anime/30795/Bakuon

Kawasaki Raimu is best girl in that one (or Rin)
>>
>>1441410
Might be Rideback.
>>
>>1441410
Sorry, didn't read the message last time.
Tokyo ESP comes to mind, which has the team from Ga-Rei (with their motorcycle) doing some scenes every now and then, but--
I'm not sure. Your description lacks a lot of details.

I assume the girl is the motorcycle rider?
It's possible you're referring to Fate/Zero as well, considering Saber has a motorcycle action scene (and looks like a highschool girl).

Its not golden boy I guess?

There was a very old anime about some armor (military tech); the protag got it thanks to a traffic accident while it was on transport and then the female lead and antagonist starts chasing him I think it also had a scene with arguing people suddenly getting interrupted by a motorcycle rider.
>>
>>1441595
Yeah, it was just a clip. so not a lot to go on. It had bright vibrant colors like Bakuon; 2010s; which is why I thought that might be it. I can't even say if the motorcycle is a reoccurring thing or a one off thing. All I can say is there was a fight between gangs from rival schools, the girl was in a rush to get to the fight for one reason or another, hit a ramp and jumped over the gangs. I'll probably never find it again.
>>
>>1441432
gto has a scene exactly like the one you are describing
>>
>>1441410
Try Sabagebu! and The Rolling Girls.
>>
>>1441981
Looks like it is probably Rolling Girls. Thanks a lot.
>>
File: 1697003700634666.jpg (151 KB, 854x770)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>1442053
yw

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.