[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1712011338788548.png (734 KB, 1000x1000)
734 KB
734 KB PNG
she kinda cute
>>
File: Seek help.gif (802 KB, 267x200)
802 KB
802 KB GIF
>>1453252
>>
>>1453256
Pretty sure it's an old picture, she would be mid to late 20s by now, around my age or older. kek
>>
>>1453258
....that's not how it works
>>
>>1453252
Lenexwants
>>
>>1453262
Look, if the first thing you thought about when you saw this pic is how hot and young she is, that's on you. I'm just curious on what she looks like now.
>>
>>1453273
you literally called her cute in the OP
>m-merely curious
okay dude
>>
>>1453256
Does it hurt to constantly pretend that much?
>>
>>1453280
Are you retarded? Cute aren't inherently sexual. I think my grandparents and dogs are cute, that doesn't mean I wanna bang them. I'm curious on who she is and what she looks like RECENTLY. Stop projecting.
>>
>>1453284
yes, when a grandparent or a dog does something cute, "she kinda cute" is definitely the wording i would use for sure...
your deniability is not plausible, bro
>>
>>1453285
Yeah and the way she holds her hat to her face is cute. Anon, you're socially stunted, I don't think what wording you would use matters much to anyone else.
But it's alright, I won't judge you. Just don't act on it, alright?
>>
>>1453287
>you're socially stunted
i'm not the one looking at teenagers and going "unf, she kinda cute doe, can i get her number?" and "everything's fine officer, this picture is many years old so the girl is actually no longer a child" in this situation. that's not normal dude.
>>
>>1453301
You're the only one obsessing on how young she is. She looks like a college student to me. But you're probably an expert.
>Asking who she is implies trying to get into her panties
Not my problem you're projecting your fantasy. Please don't have any kids because to you cute is sexual. kek
>>
>>1453304
>>Asking who she is implies trying to get into her panties
yes, i'm sure you're looking for more pics for purely academic reasons.
>>
>>1453312
Keep projecting. Also please don't molest your cute pets anon.
>>
>>1453252
>OP's oneitis is a child
many such cases.
>>
>>1453322
The last time you were a college student was so long ago that any women that doesn't resemble Jennifer Aniston is a child to you.
>>
>>1453332
who the hell is jennifer aniston
>>
>>1453318
>"zamn, she kinda cute" *licks lips*
>"it's fine for me to stalk her because... this picture is old and she's grown up by now" (zero evidence for this btw)
and yet somehow i'm the one we should be worried about being a molester
>>
>>1453381
The evidence is the trollface, it's an old meme. Chances are this was back when those memes were popular. Obviously critical thinking isn't your strong suit.
>"zamn, she kinda cute" *licks lips*
He's trying to asterisk roleplay what he often imagines. My nigga how old are you? kek
>>
>>1453427
trollfaces are kinda evergreen bro. she could be wearing it ironically. either way, no matter how much you accuse me of projecting, "please help me stalk this teenage girl" is not a good look.
>>
OP, you're not fooling anyone. Cut the bullshit and tell us where you got the screencaps, and maybe someone might help you with your quest to jack off to your underage waifu.
>>
>>1453433
Grandpa this isn't the early 2010s anymore. Imagine giving a shit on how you look on this site.
>>1453444
On 4chan. Who tf jacks off to a clothed woman.
>>
>>1453445
WHERE ON THIS WEBSITE YOU RETARD
>>
I have this pic in my old cringe folder and it's dated 2012. It's from an old Machinima video as you can see from the watermark, but I don't know the source.
>>
>>1453453
I don't remember. lol
>>1453456
Aite, thanks. Figured she was a Youtuber or something.
>>
>>1453445
>Who tf jacks off to a clothed woman.
I do, I have specific tastes.
>>
>she
>>
Illegal and weird threadd
>>
legal and common thread

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.