[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: l7mbatxrygk91.png (18 KB, 665x598)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
I'm making an animated series next year, and I need music for the OP, and for a bunch of fight scenes and shit.
Fiverr is the obvious answer, but theyre all generic, slop, I want that bizarre experimental shit that small creators make. I thought it would be easy to find music commissions on twitter, it absolutely is fucking not, unless I'm doing it wrong.
Another answer that might be brought up is "just ask the artists you like on bandcamp or wherever", but those artists might not be used to making music for comissions or more likely, they'll refuse.
What a pain. Appreciating any suggestions for how to approach this.
>>
Just ask them but maybe have the animation done first so you can show it
>>
>>1453518
>>1453517
This to an extent, first have the storyboard and some concept done and the look for someone... if your hometown isn't a village lost in Nepal, maybe you can find someone there or in the area that either can do it or knows someone interested and able.
If you have something specific in mind, maybe you can ask someone to use an already made track, or indeed ask if they would be interested in making music ad hoc for your project. It WILL be a pain and you'll have to send 100 messages, but it's how it's done, I think.
>>
>>1453517
>Another answer that might be brought up is "just ask the artists you like on bandcamp or wherever", but those artists might not be used to making music for comissions or more likely, they'll refuse.
Seriously, just ask. They’ll probably accept or point you in the direction of someone who does take commissions
>>
>>1453517
I'm a musician and I would absolutely love to take on a project where I can create music for an animation. I've made two one-minute long animations in collaboration with an artist where they did the animating and I did the storyboard and music. I don't have the budget to make more of these, but I would love to work on something like this again.

One of the major factors that would stop me from agreeing to the kind of project you're proposing is no evidence of previous completed work. I've seen too many cases online where people have really grand plans and wonderful ideas, and even manage to rope in lots of others to help them, but simply do not have the skills to make anything happen. I would absolutely love to work on something like this, but I would not be willing to invest any time or effort until I can see realistic plans and initial drafts.
>>
>>1453517
Hmu if you'd like. I'm open to it. Here's my soundcloud with some of my uploads so far. I mainly use fl studio.
https://on.soundcloud.com/ngkjt

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.