[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Saw this in a thread earlier and ive exhausted all resources trying to find this song. Anyone know it?
>>
post song url like a normal person
>>
>>1474825
If I had the song url i wouldnt fucking need you goons now would i? Use the extension like an actual 4chan regular
>>
>>1474826
Nobody is going to help you if you don't make whatever crap accessible for anyone to view without having to jump hurdles. Nobody on this board is obligated to help you.
>>
>>1474828
If you're hovering this website at all and dont have the sound extension then you're the problem. I can't get the url because it's a garbled mess embedded in the image name that I cant decipher. If you can't help, Im sure someone who's prepared will.
>>
>>1474831
>it's a garbled mess embedded in the image name that I cant decipher
Nigga it's just URL encoding.
%3A is :
%2F is /
It's just a catbox link.
>>
>>1474823
4'33" by John Cage
>>
>>1474838
le funneh maymay
neck yourself, retard
>>
>>1474838
Took a while, but thanks!
>>
>>1474831
>then you're the problem
Go
Fuck
Yourself
Loser
>>
>>1474831
I've been using this site for 14 years and I've never used any extensions
But I also just can't be bothered to figure them out
>>
>>1474841
oh boo hoo someone online was mean to me!
>>
>>1474849
>insulting the people you're trying to ask favors from
lol what a retard
>>
File: hmmm.webm (3.73 MB, 360x629)
3.73 MB
3.73 MB WEBM
>>
>>1474852
Not people, just you.
>>
>>1474896
>"Anonymous" is one person
>>
>>1474897
>this board is one person

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.