[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 7drHiqr.gif (973 KB, 312x213)
973 KB
973 KB GIF
guys im seriously worried. this is the third prediction that came true.

>china space station deorbiting
>turkey incursion into northern iraq
>mexicos relation with us worsening

https://imgur.com/a/4XipY
>>
>>20587654
wait what... fill me in boss
>>
>>20587654
you don't have to be a genius to know that those things would have happened

the story is unfeasible

and the alien's motives don't make clear sense
>>
WE KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN LET'S TRAIN MY BROTHERS WE SHALL KICK THEIR ASSES AS SOON THEY COME, CALL GOKU!
>>
I just want aliens to nuke us already
>>
Also, I don't know how can they possible reanimate the dead. Do they have power over one's soul? If so, how? I see how they can somehow reanimate the body without a soul in it, but... I doubt they have all of this power.
>>
File: howard-hughes-2.jpg (107 KB, 900x750)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>20587672
i fiddled around with the ideal in my head and the only explanation i can imagine is that they strap you down into a super advanced VR system that simulates stuff

like hooking you up with needles and live support

im sure if you can stimulate certain areas of the brain you can fool the human into thinking what they feel and see is reality

in a sense your a vegetable or in a intense coma like state -- not real life not real death

i don't know why they would do this though or spend the time and effort to develop such inane technology
>>
>>20587654
Who keeps their child's agenda books over the decades?
>>
>>20587654
>claims to have predicted 9/11 but can't back it up
>claims a space station will fall to earth when we already knew the chinese space station was going to fall to earth
>claims russia and the US will go to war and the middle east will fall apart, perhaps the most generic and unsurprising geopolitical predictions ever
>this means we are going to be exterminated by child-skinning inter-dimensional immortal necromancer aliens who will also break the sun on their way out

am I taking this too seriously? this is a roleplay board right?
>>
>>20587690
Loving mothers that want to keep mementos of their son/daughter's childhood
>>
File: 1521664157172.jpg (133 KB, 400x394)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>20587726
">this means we are going to be exterminated by child-skinning inter-dimensional immortal necromancer aliens who will also break the sun on their way out"
you got me there anon , any theory out there?
>>
File: 1522655160649.gif (430 KB, 512x512)
430 KB
430 KB GIF
>>20587753
i prefer to be anon for the rest of memelife than have essencial pictures captures my oblivion cosmic,thats why i dont take pictures.
>>
this shit is scary and surreal when you take this mexico border thing into play, if anon predicted this, shit is about to get real, I'm starting to think 4/18 is real
>>
File: 1435518320852.jpg (222 KB, 750x750)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>>20587778
I can't deal with this anxiety, bros. I just can't.
>>
if this vision thing is possible, there must be better people at it and government must have them. so don't worry. there must be people out there working for prevent this.

people always say 'never ever happens'. maybe this is the reason. be thankful for once.
>>
Fits with the cycle we're in not particularly happening.
>>
>>20587817
unless this is what they are working at
>>
File: 1436149404057.jpg (998 KB, 5000x5000)
998 KB
998 KB JPG
>>20587817
>imagine all of the fucking horrendous fates that humanity has been saved from that we will never be aware of
>>
Nothing's gonna happen, faggots. Don't get your hopes up.
>>
>>20587825
there is not a single thing we can do about it. so look somewhere else and live at least few more days.
>>
Fucking hope not. Russia nuking texas and the ET Skin Reavers don't sound too pleasant.
>>
File: 1512758318541.jpg (155 KB, 500x335)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
Space station was predicted to crash even at the time that was posted. Not to mention the story he made was near identical to other the dude larping as an alien. Just another larper
>>
>>20587863
Nani the hell is a skin reaver? Are they like skin walkers but aliens instead of native american things?
>>
>>20587654
>USA in a civil war before a nuclear war
If only.
I don't care if aliens invade, California has to die first.
>>
>>20587817
>if this vision thing is possible, there must be better people at it and government must have them
Dude, I have dreams that come true all the time, especially back when I was a kid. It was always useless shit though, like being on an airplane with my dad flying into Boston and me knowing what color shirt he was wearing and that he was reading a book. Knowing that kind of thing eight or ten years in advance is absolutely worthless. It's interesting, sure. Especially when that seemingly drug-induced euphoria hits as time finally catches up to a moment you saw long in the past. But still, it's worthless. I considered it an oddity and never told anyone besides my sister, and she only half-believed. The problem was that they were dreams, and the trouble with dreams is that when you wake up you brush them off as being precisely what they are. There was never any indication "Hey, I'd better write this one down in case it comes true one day." It was always random, and continues to be to this day.

If some spook is out there and can tell me how to get better at this sort of thing or control it, I'd be happy to try to be honest. I'm very skeptical of someone living 72 years in a dream, though. My deja vu or prescient dreams, whatever you want to call it, lasted up to a half-minute at the most, but most were only a few seconds long. They were always 100% dead-on accurate though, down to the smells, what people were saying at the time, the sense of gravity. Everything. That's how I came to be a firm believer in fate.

Never saw any aliums, though. Diversity-induced explosions in Europe, but no aliums.
>>
File: image.jpg (420 KB, 640x1138)
420 KB
420 KB JPG
The anon himself doubts it’s the Chinese station
>>
>>20587654
I mean he made the post a couple days after the first news about the de-orbiting satellite and escalating Syrian interventions.
Much more important shit has happened since then that would've been better indicator, but also the idea of wearing human skins and somehow being able to replicate voices just ins't scientifically accurate and is just larping
>>
>>20587654
>claiming you have to see into the future to predict turkey would take north Iraq
>>
>>20587654
I have a prediction, It will soon come out that saudi arabias been paying isis and are the ones who funded the 9/11 attacks but mad a deal with america not to out them because america infact did know that the attacks were coming and it was an effort to make the u.s Hate muslims more and ignite civil unrest (Inb4 go back to pol)
>>
>>20587669
unless aliens are demons and have built transports to enter our dimension to torture us all
>>
Can someone give me a quick rundown or point me into the direction where I can read up what is supposed to happen soon?
I'm totally out of the loop as to whatever this is about.
Thanks
>>
>>20587654

We entered into a new astrological age in 2000, 2020 marks the visibility of it. This year is what i like call the scare year. It'll only get worse before we can make it better. Don't be fearful, Improve yourself, make better choices, be positive and prepare. Preparing for any event of any kind is just intelligent. Bad things do occur for an infinite amount of reasons and being ready to survive a disaster is good planning. Don't fall into the trap anons.
>>
>>20588330

It's called television and the internet
>>
>>20588773

America is under fascist rule.
>>
>>20588885
i mean its the only rational behind his story. why else would aliens do what is described?
>>
>>20588893

Well, various reasons.
Testing man. Their own religious reasons. etc
>>
>>20588891
Not yet, but we're working on it.
>>
>>20588923

No, you are. Aliens fascist technocracy.
>>
Live
Action
Role
Play
>>
>>20588940

It's not a game actually.
>>
>>20588891
>America is under fascist rule.
That's it?
>>
>>20588975

We see aliens in human form because that's the form they are in the physical realm.
>>
>>20587654
>China space station deorbiting
Chinks can't make shit right, it's why the "made in China" thing exists
>Turkey being a bunch of dicks
Nothing new, turkroachs are always shit head
>Mexico relations are getting worse
Implying they were ever good. I mean wow the us has a bad relationship with a country that is primarily run by drug cartels no one saw that coming

It's literally fucking nothing.
>>
>>20588988
Are you Kevin Spacey from K-Pax?
>>
>>20587654
>"GUYS HE PREDICTED THINGS BOUND TO POSSIBLY HAPPEN"

>It'S HaPpEnInG *tin foil cooks*
>>
>>20589012

No but I spoke directly to Satan once and he told me about the Platonic forms and the house of David.
>>
>>20589012

It had to do with bloodlines.
>>
>>20587654
None of those things have happened.
>>
>>20587778
Russia has nothing to do with it and isn't that close (diplomatically) to Mexico. OP of that thread also said it would be an invasion *from* Mexico, not a US invasion into Mexico.
>>
File: texasball__32839.png (7 KB, 279x232)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>implying Russians would be able to take Texas

Either the heat, the nature, the guns, or any combination of these things, woulds top them in their tracks
>>
>>20587654
>https://imgur.com/a/4XipY
Read it, it references an archive at https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92393605 - specifically the poster 1mmJCv6Q, who uses the same "them" name for the interdimensional aliens in an image he posted: https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1476/15/1476154904379.png
>>
>>20588073
he doubts that people would care about the chinese space station

maybe in a way he is right; no one cared about that chinese station hitting earth, and now we seemingly brush it off because hey

it just can't happen, right?
>>
>>20588991
You’re a complete idiot. The reason the Chinese station is deorbiting is because it’s deliberate.
>>
>>20589798
>deorbited

ftfy, it already crashed two days ago
>>
This reminds me of that thread years ago where the supposed Ayyyyy answered questions about spirituality and whatnot.

Someone asked if the soul was immortal, and if reincarnation was real etc, and the ayyyy said reincarnation is real, but the soul isn't necessarily invincible and can be damaged/imprisoned.

I remember the ayy speaking about some races who can use their technology to enslave people for hundreds of years, keeping them hooked up to life control, torturing them to essentially farm adrenaline and other chemicals from us.

Guess if war goes down and we lose internet, thats your sign to drink the coolaid and die in a cave or something lol
>>
>>20587665
tldr
jews cough ment globalist bankers crash world economy and south america zurg rushes to canada
>>
oh they're here send hel
>>
>>20589808
How long ago was that thread? Sounds like a neat read
>>
Nothing new?
>>
>>20587670
I’m already training in 10X earths gravity and experiencing massive gains and scouters get btfo when they attempt to read my power level
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noIwykuaQOI

I'm not a "fan" of Tyler, altho I respect him and I like some of his videos. Go to 2:34, and you will se a weird space shit that is completely still. Like the ones that Anon predicted
>>
>>20588295
Well I just believe that the U.S. did 9/11, and just blame the arabic and muslim countries, cause the U.S. is a big world power.
>>
>>20587672
Your "soul" takes days to release, and release is not a fun experience. I would imagine coming back from it would really fuck you up

>>20589218
To be fair, they only get so far.

>>20589808
Your "soul" is immortal, ever lasting energy. It's unknown to us if it's possible to use/damage that energy, but it can be imprisoned. What do you think your body is? Do you think you have more power now, in your mortal body, than you would as non-corporeal energy? Earth IS hell, anon.
>>
>>20591087
The ships that Anon predicted are supposed to be rectangular.

Honestly, this whole thing is freaking me the hell out. I have barely been able to eat or sleep since I found out about these predictions, and I almost constantly have this sinking, empty, depressive feeling in my chest. Can someone believable disprove this whole situation?
>>
>>20591287
besides all of his predictions being incredibly generic, the middle east hasn't even fallen apart yet and the space station crashed a few days ago.

not to mention the story reeks of "i'm special and you're not" he just jumps all over the fucking place going from "my dad said 'we just started world war 3' to "these spooky night monsters ate people", just adding whatever he thinks sounds cool lmao
>>
>>20587654
>>20587654
>>china space station deorbiting
News broke out sometime (same year as his post) before his prediction which stated that the chinese lost control of that space station. iirc, it was speculated to de-orbit and crash to earth.

>>turkey incursion into northern iraq
A brief look into their history and the geo-politics in that area would reveal that this is one of the results/consequences of something that has been going on for quite some time now.

>>mexicos relation with us worsening
like what was mentioned with Turkey, this isn't much of a surprise as well. Mexico is largely ran and influenced by people just as corrupt as the bad ones in the US and EU. Trump's administration (and their stance on Mexico) and the MSM bashing him is only pouring salt on a wound that is already been fated to grow bigger over time.

have no fear, OP.
>>
Interesting.. OP's link leads to a series of screencaps and posts from a thread long ago, and in that thread this link was posted down.

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92393605

In it there is a supposed ayylien poster that goes by the ID 1mmJCv6Q

If you control+f his ID you can see everything he has to say about humans and how shit we are. But towards the end of it all he starts talking about a race of aliens that the jews work for, and how on other planets they have been known to skin people alive and mimic their voices. Pretty creepy shit if you ask me.

>>20588080

As much as I believe it's probably a larper and all of this is bullshit, who's to say that aliens couldn't replicate someone else's voice with some kind of strange technology?
>>
Oh it's always getting worse unless you step out.
>>
>>20587654
Have they declassified the intel indicating a Russian sub in the gulf of Mexico yet?
>>
>>20589808
>I remember the ayy speaking about some races who can use their technology to enslave people for hundreds of years, keeping them hooked up to life control, torturing them to essentially farm adrenaline and other chemicals from us.

Ayys comfirmed for cenobites.
>>
File: 1522831278423.gif (2.56 MB, 300x424)
2.56 MB
2.56 MB GIF
>>20591477
>our own species are so fucked and niggerish, that ayyliens visit our imageboards to roast us and shit post
>>
>>20591492
I heard they are time travelers from our distant future, all descended from one person who was cloned for shitty, shitty reasons.
>>
>>20591492

I don't get it to be honest. If our species really are the niggers of the alien neighborhood then why would they actively come to live on earth. That's like a racist white guy moving to Detroit.
>>
>>20589808
>I remember the ayy speaking about some races who can use their technology to enslave people for hundreds of years, keeping them hooked up to life control, torturing them to essentially farm adrenaline and other chemicals from us.
That is fucking retarded. If they had the tech to keep us alive like that they would also have the tech to easily mass-produce those chemicals (much more easily than the life support tech, we already know how to synthesize them through chemistry.) Hell, you could splice the genes into bacteria and get far more productive with the biological route of synthesis.
>>
>>20591087
>>20591287
>The ships that Anon predicted are supposed to be rectangular.
That actually looks identical to his drawing, just from an angle.
>prediction thread in 2016
>video in 2018
Kind of spooky.
>>
>>20591319
Honestly, the biggest hole in his story is talking about living underground at night. Likely a minecraft meme at play, but if he lived underground then he had something holding up the dirt. Unless he crafted the whole fucking thing out of timber with interlocking joints (exceptionally difficult to do, only a few people in Japan actually understand that art well enough to build something they could use for years without dying) then there was metal involved. Any advanced species could detect the refined metal (we already have this tech with nuclear resonance + phased arrays.) Similarly, any advanced civilization could scan the ground for cavities (again, we already have this tech, a plane scanning an area with a RADAR-like system can detect cavities and obstructions 40-120m deep, depending on the type of soil and rock in place, there are ways to obstruct it, but you would have to be an expert in RF engineering and Fourier transforms, and then you'd only get a certain angle cloaked.) The no electronics thing, OK, that is even easier to detect (outside of a Faraday cage,) but also easy to isolate.
>>
>>20591477
The post you linked was the same timeframe as the post OP linked, could be the same guy, (they both mention the hostile aliens are called "they, OP's link directly and the 1mmJCv6Q poster in an image he posted.") That said, the 1mmJCv6Q poster does mention some physics-specific things which sync up with multiverse aether theories (in a technical manner, not the hippy hand-wavy versions) which lends some credibility.
>>
>>20591533
He does mention that he's really,really, really old and has learned everything and done everything and that the only thing he had left to do was find a romantic partner to live a "normal" life with and die. Though he does reek of not having actually done anything like engineer cool shit with his grasp of physics or build cities and towns and civilizations up for the lulz like SimCity but real - so it's doubtful.
>>
>>20587778
Do not allow fear mongering to bring you to fear.. Dont fucking meme against yourself
>>
>>20591498
big boss?
>>
>>20591134
>Well I just believe that the U.S. did 9/11, and just blame the arabic and muslim countries, cause the U.S. is a big world power.
>no mention of israel
you wot
>>
>>20591319
This. Honestly, fuck you people for getting worked up about the fucking Body Snatchers. Of all fucking things. Why would an alien race capable of resurrecting the fucking dead need to hide in our pasty asses? Especially if they're full out invading the planet in giant space ships that anyone can see. Why would they take a stealthy approach after loudly a busily declaring their presence? And any race with the capability to drain a star's energy can create a Dyson Sphere, which makes doing that fucking pointless. When you talk about aliens, you have to assume the basic principles of biology still apply, and any race that gets to that point are going to be at least scientific enough to develop and maintain that tech. Which means they probably aren't gibbering maniacs who need to sacrifice skins to Shub-Niggorath
>>
File: ace_nibiru.jpg (45 KB, 797x414)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>20591729
Absolutely true
Answer: Loosh is not a physical substance.
>>
>>20591533
>As much as I believe it's probably a larper and all of this is bullshit, who's to say that aliens couldn't replicate someone else's voice with some kind of strange technology?

He said that humans are one of the most handsome species, even when we are "shit". Maybe that's reason enough.
>>
>>20591267
>soul takes days to release
what happens if you're blown up and nothing is left?
>>
>>20591729
>That is fucking retarded. If they had the tech to keep us alive like that they would also have the tech to easily mass-produce those chemicals (much more easily than the life support tech, we already know how to synthesize them through chemistry.) Hell, you could splice the genes into bacteria and get far more productive with the biological route of synthesis.

I agree, but maybe they just find pleasure in other's pain. Maybe they have so much and have experience so much that the only thing left is this kind of perversion against other species.

Fun was not important 100 years ago when we had no tech, but now it is very important for a healthy mind. Maybe they get that to the extreme and we do not need higher explanations. Maybe the fact we are real species to torture, and not virtual beings, is exciting enough to do it.
>>
>>20587778
People have been predicting for months that Mexico might collapse. The situation is getting worse but it has for years.
>>
skshit4w1igw1fuckigche3cke3m
>>
>>20593412
>fun was not important 100 years
u wot anon of course it was important
>>
>>20587670
why do we have to do any of this
/pol/ or +!pp3j trash.
why cant
/kick #earth swindlers
>>
>>20587654
Memetic Psyop calling it. (((Theyre))) trying to implant a negative situation or endgame into the ever-growing memesphere. Dont let them take salvation from us on any front.
>>
>>20587671

I wouldn't even be mad desu, rather be killed by an advanced species from another galaxy than by Mohammed the goat fucker driving a Ford Focus.

This is actually the only good result for humanity I can see.
>>
File: original.gif (1.22 MB, 500x282)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB GIF
I don't know what's happening. What are you guys talking about ?

Can someone bring me up to speed?
>>
>>20587863
Russian nukes are made the same way as everything else Russian - responsible people embezzle 99% of the funds provided for something and use the remaining 1% to create the visibility of work well done. So rest assured they will explode somewhere in Russia and another spooky bullshit story like Dyatlov's Pass would emerge to cover it up.
>>
>>20593613
someone read about the planned chinese tiangong deorbiting back in 2016 and worked it into his larp. next up: war with russia through proxy mexico.
its a pretty good larp and worth the read though, on par with the antarctic one.
>>
>>20587654
Dumbest shit I ever read.
Might as well have just stolen They Live
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjhRZD03NaA
guys there is a kid that was brought back to life. 1:27:00
GUYS OP'S VISION IS CORRECT
DO NOT IGNORE
DO NOT TRUST THE AYYS THEY ARE OF THE ARMY OF SATAN
>>
>>20594431
I'm waiting on the second coming of rowdy roddy piper desu
>>
>>20589033
I recognize this pasta (deja vu typing this desu)
>>
File: 6dd.png (94 KB, 600x600)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
>>20587654
Fucking wall of text. Can you just summarize those predictions. One line each perditions, less then 20 words for each.
>>
File: 1520107690573.jpg (70 KB, 702x595)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>20594597
>space station crashes
>turkey invades the middle east, the entire place practically kills itself
>2nd american civil war
>in the aftermath russia invades half of texas thanks to a mexico-russia alliance
>sometime later 36 nukes are detonated somewhere near texas and electronic devices start going haywire
>a bit later some portal opens and an alien invasion with blocky ships similar to a ps2 start dropping down on earth
>aliens similar to skinwalkers start hunting humans for experiments and their skin, are able to mimic someone's voice in order to attract people towards them
>many people are taken prisoners inside a Matrix-like place while those that tried to kill themselves are brought back to life in order to be experimented on, usually in painful ways
>72 years later the aliens leave but the population is almost exterminated and sun is fucked, growing dimer and dimer by day
>the surviving people live underground or in their basement
>>
>>20594630
Pretty much this

At least my waifu will be safe
>>
Turkey has invaded northern Syria, not northern Iraq.
>>
>>20587654
The star will gorge itself on clay
>>
>>20591267
So bleak. There are levels. You could consider spiritual existence hell by the fact you are out in the open essentially constantly. In these forms here we are arks carrying flock, after all, the only way beings can interfere with a human here is if their mind opens the door in some way. You're basically forced to build power over time or become transcendentally enlightened so power and energy amounts become empty in concept, but that's harder than it sounds to actualize, and not absolute. A clue is to contract your soul and let it expand, while forming a barrier around it, this process visualized should be important to those that see it. Baby steps first.

So yes. If you want some peace and quiet and a reset on yourself, this kind of place is okay.

You truly underestimate the level of suffering that exists within realities far more chaotic. Imagine being imprisoned for millions of years and you are awake the entire time, no lives, no nothing.
>>
>>20587654
Dumb phoneposter screencaps. I seriously hope the rest of you fags never do this.
>>
>>20594833
I see it now.

I was blind but now I see.

This is all making me feel more aware of the time I have now. I don’t fear what is to occur - I just pray Yah grants me rest as I am not strong enough to endure existence.
>>
>>20588080
>isn't scientifically accurate
interdimensional_laughter.jpg
>>
>>20594803
Maybe the guy is not an expert of Middle East geography and he confused that event, but still closely accurate.
>>
I saw something like this in the shorts "Rakka" and "Firebase" from Oats studio.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjQ2t_yNHQs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm0V24IEHao
>>
>>20588058
This exact thing happens to me too, though typically the length of time between predictive dream and event is on the scale of weeks/months as opposed to years.
Theyre similarly benign and uninteresting, usually 5-10 second 'clips' that occur exactly as i dreamed them.
>>
File: MAACFEI.png (6 KB, 828x477)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>20588058
I had a dream as a kid which terrified me so much I based much of my life avoiding it, and it happened exactly as it played out in the dream (though I had misinterpreted everything about it.)
>be in a house with no bedroom
>get stabbed in neck at a specific spot
>die
>out of body experience with the neighbors guessing at whether I was a writer or something (general tone "some nobody" for weeks after)
What actually happened:
>be in shitty studio apartment
>girlfriend at the time jabs me in that spot with a needle
>immediately pass out
>get raped, fully conscious but unable to move
>call cops
>nobody believes it
>neighbors murmuring about it for weeks until moving out (though the insulated walls and the architecture of the place that ensured you could hear conversations 4 stories down easily)
No longer fear having that spot on my neck touched, and didn't actually die, apparently the needle was a mix of DMT, ketamine, and meth - the events that ensued were the ex girlfriend's way of breaking up without being the one to officially break up, apparently.
>anyone know how to charge a sigil
>>
File: the event.jpg (1.12 MB, 3000x933)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
>>20587654
░t░h░e░ ░e░v░e░n░t░ ░d░r░a░w░s░ ░n░e░a░r░ ░h░u░m░a░n░s░
>>
>>20594803
turkey has recently entered iraq too.
>>
>>20587654
It could be possible that the alien part of Anon's dream is false. I've had plenty of times where my dreams predicted the future, and usually they ended with some kinda alien or warp entity appearing and killing everyone or destroying everything. However, whenever the rest of the dream comes true, the alien/warp-thing never appears and everyone is safe.
>>
>>20587654
Mexicos relationship gettin worse was pretty obvious because of your dumbass president
>>
>>20596338
Youre gay and should be raped
>>
>>20587654
Why should we believe anon tho?
>>
>>20596095
Or he made two obvious predictions that any retard could have guessed and one completely wrong one.
>>
File: Another1.png (368 KB, 673x485)
368 KB
368 KB PNG
>>20587816
Don't then. It can break a man
>>
>>20587987
Why do white people hate California?
>>
File: WoahMan.png (31 KB, 148x98)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
>>20587839
>>
File: 1513135015734.gif (519 KB, 450x450)
519 KB
519 KB GIF
>>20588909
>Religious aliens man
>>
>>20591771
This
>>
>>20596410
Merging of alternate-reality you's, likely. You got slaughtered in the invasion and the experience was so traumatizing you remembered the events leading up to it in this reality.
>>
>>20596830
>Why do white people hate California?
Because they actively try to destroy white people, arguably more than da joos.
>>
>>20596410
I used to get that all the time. The first part happens but the bad ending never occurs.
>>
>>20597008
>He doesn't know California is run by Jews
>>
>>20587654

can someone refuckingformat this thing, reading it in garbage mobile shit is stupid.
>>
>>20597013
Honestly I hope this is how it is. I'd even be fine with the nukes, even though I'm barely outside of the blast zone. Just no ayys
>>
i have an electronic air conditioner and i live in a rural area in arizona, how fucked am i.
>>20597420
>>
the black creatures that anon was talking about in his predictions could be angry mainyus, an evil spirit according to the Zoroastrianism beliefs, and the dakhams are burial grounds in the religion. Anyone know the Zoroastrianism religion enough to tell us everything, could this entire planet be alien farms or some shit, they let us live for this long helping us advance then eating us in the end
>>
>>20597420
>Just no ayys
DESU probably won't be ayys, but government black budget shit used to cull the civilians who aren't needed when automation takes over (because fuck UBI, you don't get to stop being a slave.) If it's just some stationary "ships" in the sky and skin-stealing faggots torturing people then 100% that's the CIA, not ayylmaos. We've had animatronics and holograms for decades now, they perfected the projected holograms in the atmosphere with HARPP, they have the communications needed for wifi, and they would absolutely come down like holy fucking hellfire on anyone with electronics because that might jam their puppet Army's remote control signal and give the game up. Also: >>20591771 because we already know how to scan underground, the ayys absolutely would. If it's ayys they won't be worried about crashing a few drones on the way, if it's not ayys it will be (((elites))) who want to go all out with their necrosexual fetishes by stringing actuators through corpses and pretending they have friends.
>>
>>20597706
>know the Zoroastrianism religion
It went Zoroastrianism --> Judaism --> Christian --> Islam - it's the same set of stories retold for the controlling the generations it was built in.
>>
>>20597719
but you have to think dude, ayys have been on this planet for thousands of years, this could be an ayy farm for food or some shit. It makes sense, they pretend to help us advance in electronics, jews are helping them because they are allies with them. We all get fucked in the end, we have to chain this all together, is Christianity and Judaism, and Islam, and paganism all connected with these black creatures. Why did he mention Zoroastrianism and and apocalyptic event with its symbols, is that the true religion.
>>
>>20597522
All air conditioners are electronic u retard. If you live in a rural area then you should have bought a back up power supply when you bought the place.

Solar or wind, or back gas gen with converter
>>
>>20597738
>Why did he mention Zoroastrianism and and apocalyptic event with its symbols, is that the true religion.
If by "true religion" you mean "the thing the Jews stole their religion from" then yes. If you mean something we should follow - definitely not, either because it's fake or because it's an evil ayy cult.
>>
>>20591477
Obvious LARPer. A real alien wouldn't even distinguish white people from "niggers" as we would be equally as roach-ish, disgusting and unsophisticated to them. Also a real alien wouldn't waste their time browsing 4chan and using 4chan reaction images and talking to retarded peons.
>>
>>20597775
what if all main religion are ayy cults, and this planet is still ruled by ayy cults.
>>
>>20597846
>A real alien wouldn't even distinguish white people from "niggers" as we would be equally as roach-ish, disgusting and unsophisticated to them.
Keep in mind you're talking about an ayy who claims to have chosen to want to live on Earth - that's pretty fucking pathetic in itself, most of Humanity would likely be less pathetic than that even by cosmic standards.
>>
>>20587654
>>
>>20593589
>I would rather be tortured for all eternity and turned into human goop that gets mixed with everybody else they capture than get run over once and go to the afterlife
Ironic stupidity is still stupidity.
>>
>>20597738
Why would they help us advance if we were a "food source"
>>
>>20596999
Does that mean the skin reaver xenos don't appear in this reality? Please confirm, trip-anon
>>
>>20589218
Mexico already took south Texas. How hard could it be?
>>
>>20598655
Humans are pretty tricky to keep alive, if conditions get too shit they start an heroing, if governments are too strict they start an heroing, no sex an hero, too much sex an hero, unwanted sex an hero, etc. Kind of difficult to grow billions of them in caves with berries as a feed.
>>
>>20598672
All possible realities exist, most likely they would have been a nearby one, but apparently what you observe is limited to where you continue to exist (if for no reason other than you wouldn't be around to observe it if you didn't exist.)
>>
>>20594490
holy shit the content in this guys video, it talks about the things OP had in the greentext
>>
>>20598890
What timestamps? That fucking thing is 2 hours long and from flipping through it seems to focus mainly on some conspiracy about last year's superbowl.
>>
>>20598982
1:32:00
WW3, alien races
>>
Message to all persons living in the USA

It is advised that you have food, water, cash and needed medications stocked up and ready.

Be prepared and able to defend yourselves and be prepared for extended loss of all utilities and means of standard comunications (cell phones and internet).

If the cabal pulls off a false flag in Syria as a pretext for a strike, Russia will attack US forces.

If indeed this happens there is a high degree of probability this will spark multiple attacks from numerous nations on numerious fronts.

Be advised...North Korea will most likely do a first strike on the US, SK and Japan. This could result in an EMP attack on the US and direct missle impacts on California and other states in the west.

Nations at the greatest risk: Syria, Turkey, Israel, Iran, United States, UK, Russia, South Korea and Japan.

This is not a joke and should be addressed ASAP.
We are preparing for the worst here godspeed

I came across this prediction and likely we are heading this direction.
>>
Chemical attack has been blamed on Assad and Russia and we got our orders. Move now this is not a a fucking LARP

I've served this country countless times fought their fucking wars and I'll die for sure soon.

I hope you all survive .

Please don't take the prediction lightly. Getting deployed this week.

Fuck fuck fuck!!!!
>>
>>20587654
All that shit was known at the time this larper posted his "predictions".
>>
>>20599000
Not detailed enough imo, some chick talking about her son having a dream about aliens eating people while clips of War of the Worlds play in the background is way too broad, kid probably watched that show then his redneck parents probably went "IDS JUST LIK DAT WAR O THA WORLS MOVIE!"
>>
>>20599084
>we got our orders
timestamp pic or shitty larp
>>
>>20599047
>We are preparing for the worst here
Who's "we?"
>>
>>20599084
>Getting deployed this week.
Do this or fuck off >>20599258
>>
>>20599270
>ww3 starts NOW!! Tanks in 30 minutes!!!
>every damn summer since 9/11
meh, tell me when it actually happens.
>>
File: zeimusu-Warning-sign.png (92 KB, 2400x2000)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
>>20587654
>>20587654
>>20587654
>>20587654
>>20587654

Oh shit looks like we got a dangerous level tier psychic sensitive guy (we all are, to be honest) that's literally not learned to control his 'powaz'.

I nearly accidently assassinated the Dutch queen psychically. At least, i'm about 90% sure i somehow deus ex machinad it. Black car. Sortof easy to see coming, but i pictured it all before it happened in detail. At that point i knew i was fucking with lives. At that point i knew i would have to not fuck around with this.

And how still one must quench the mind to actually tame such a fickle beast. A warning to all who read this post. Do NOT fuck around or joke with your thoughts. Keep them focused on reality, not on what is unreality.

Spooky quantum physics are spooky.
>>
>>20599292
Hey, aren't you that guy who claimed to be a time traveler a few weeks ago?
>>
>>20587654
You're an idiot falling for some larp nonsense.

Stop
>>
File: 1519461538489.jpg (22 KB, 702x468)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>20599292
I could list the amount of psychic stuff i've had manifest by some mechanic of the mind.

I would exceed the char count.

>Literally need 20 euros for weed
>''man i want 20 euros to fall from someones pocket so i can pick it up for weed''
>guy in front, who i also think is a bit of a jerk, just grabs his pocket, digs in, pulls out, out flies a not, elegantly flies to the ground, as if in slow motion
>i can't even beleive what is happening but no time because it's crowded i hustle towards the note, step on it, it's a fuggin 20, i literally can't even.

>willed a bird to poop on a friends head (never had such a thought sporadically occur before in my life)
>willed a busdriver to drive something into his window, i'm a terrible person.
>6, 6, 6 on a roulette table. I didn't bet, i literally gtfo'd asap.
>willed a guy to mug me, literally think on the way to the city ''yknow what, i've never been mugged before'' and somehow also exerted psyche to attract such an encounter, on the way back, the following takes place:
>what's the time?
>grabphone.jpg
>give me your phone!
>quite a large guy wielding a large monkey wrench in main hand
>we're in for a ride.jpg
>''no, it's my only phone''
>ff7 battle theme.mp3
>wrestle the guy for the monkey wrench
>gain the upper hand, manages to disarm the guy, equips monkey wrench to own hand
>''i can bash your skull with this you idiot!'' + some other verbal commentary ''you better run before i call the cops!!!''
>large guy fleed successfully!
>mfw i can't even what happened.

>have lucid af dream of phone breaking
>phone crack is EXACTLY the same as in dream

>have a lucid af dream about being in a plane whilse the engines cut out /nosedive, about to crash, literally all i can think about is, i hope my mum knows i am ok, i hope my mum knows i am ok, make my peace with my own demise in a dream, wake up from dream
>am NEVER setting on foot an airplane again in my life i will FIGHT anyone if they try to force me.

>char limit>>>
>>
>>20599305
no? i don't actually think so at all... Mandela effect/parallell universes, for sure, i can vouch for that. But time travel apart from some minor time ANOMALIES that i've thought to have noticed i don't think i have claimed to have took part in. By all means, nothing in the span of years or decades. I ain't from 2040. If there's another user using this name and he isn't an imposter then maybe i will be a time traveller in the future? (/tinfoilhat)

Otherwise larp or you're mistaking me for someone else. 3 options there, if i'm not mistaken.

I communicate with ufos on a refular basis tho.
https://discord.gg/HfsfEN6
>>
File: MAACFEI.png (6 KB, 828x477)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>20599355
Hey man, can you power this sigil for me?
>>
>>20599372
>>20599380
Probably one of those threads then, not sure all the details we discussed but remembered a relatively pleasant conversation - I'm the guy that wants to win hundreds of millions in the lottery to start a biolab and research immortality.
>>
So many mistakes in his story.

"Aliens would wait outside peoples house like cats to pounce and didn't use the human scanners we stole from them"

This story was a little fun to read but you can tell its fake af.
>>
gay thread
>>
Entirely false on the nuclear exchange Doesn’t match with Russia’s nuclear target sites
>>
File: 1523001324216.jpg (195 KB, 790x593)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
I have also had this dream. Mostly the part with the aliens. Several times. They come, they consume they imitate, they reanimated, then they assimilate us into one liquefied being made up of all of humanity. Ive had this dream over and over again lately. I dream every night but usually when my dreams are especially vivid it means something is going to happen from the dream in real life. Sometimes it's minor sometimes.... it's very literal.
>>
>>20587778
Why do people think Europeans appealing to Mexicans to invade the US would work? They tried it during WWII with the Zimmermann Telegram and it didn't work. Europeans and Americans both think they can be used as pawns but few Mexicans are so delusional as to think a revolt against the US would work. It's just incredibly unlikely. There's always been strained tensions between Mexico and the US but nothing has ever came of it because Mexico is never in a place to challenge the US, least of all now. The people who stand the greatest chance of being a threat are the cartels and they're not going to revolt because of nationalism, they're frequently at odds with Mexicans more than anyone else, they don't care about Mexico as a nation, only themselves.
>>
>>20599466
>The people who stand the greatest chance of being a threat are the cartels and they're not going to revolt because of nationalism
You're forgetting the cartels are controlled by the (((deep state))).
>>
>>20599482
Yeah no the jews don't control the cartels. The cartels exist because favorable conditions came about for them to exist. They exist because there was an opportunity to exploit that people inevitably took. Some things aren't that deep.
>>
>>20599380
>>20599389
Browser crashed as i was about to post.
Don't know how to power sigils. Perhaps i am, just by looking at it? Lemme know perhaps if you notice any activation of it.

>>20599389
You will need Gods help if that's your goal. Not too sure about immortality. Reincarnation renders the soul immortal as is without any intervention.

Problem is that we think we are seperate beings whereas that is an illusion. If our DNA is quantumnly enangled, then all strands are linked regardless of seperation/distance.

dmt trip stuff tho, you're gonna need to perhaps even kneel or humble urself before God i think. It's a very finicky or fine line between believing in God and actually letting it in his hands or something. Like, pretending to beleive will not work, perhaps, if you are capable of doing it 'on ur own' then maybe, maybe that would also work. But i think God is the easier way...

Don't bank on it, but, for the sake of science, experimentation is wise
>>
>>20599499
That's like saying (((they))) don't control ISIS because they used McCain and Obama as proxies to give them arms. (((They))) make huge amounts of money by propping up the illegal drug industry, if they actually wanted to stop it the cartels would be wiped out in under a week. They might not micromanage every (or any) aspect of the cartel operations themselves, but they control the system the cartels adapt to so long as they are in operation, all they would have to do is change the perceived dynamics such that they attempt to invade.
>>
>>20599560
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2NkjNvwuaU

Oh, thank god, Alex Jones DID pick up on it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKt8WwMCIFk
(not mandatory, hour long, alex jones rant, you know what it is)
>>
>>20599547
I get the inter-connectivity bit, and that life is supposed to be a punishment, but tbqh I prefer life. I've had a NDE (well, hundreds, but 1 plus a couple of drug trips where I saw what's on the other side,) and life is better. Being all-knowing and all-powerful and all-wise is crippling, like to the point where you just shrug off all of life's issues and go "ah, it's fine because it turns out like..." - but no matter how it turns out it just seems pointless at a more metaphysical level when you get there (not as in "solving the issues people experience in life is pointless" but "there's literally no point in anything because everything is.") Ignorance is bliss in a very real sense, I'd rather have infinite life like I'm experiencing it, with infinite knowledge left to gain and infinite things left to do and infinite combinations of things left to be, than to gain/do/be all of them simultaneously (Hell, we all would or we wouldn't be here to begin with.)
>>
>>20599576
I try not to watch (((Alex Jones))).
>>
>>20599547
>Don't know how to power sigils. Perhaps i am, just by looking at it? Lemme know perhaps if you notice any activation of it.
Oh, and I wasn't very specific when writing that sigil, so if you happen to win 500m USD in the lottery feel free to join innawood.org if you want to help the project.
>>
File: 8268874800_14129698fe_b.jpg (237 KB, 1024x824)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>mfw he didnt see the future, but the past
>mfw we're all incubated and plugged into a simulator so we can stay still during experiments
>mfw thats why scientists believe the universe is a simulation
Fuck.
>>
>>20587669
The biggest issue for me is that he mentions "maybe one of the Chinese ones" to plant the seed in our head. Anyone can do research and find out that, yes, a Chinese station is going to deorbit. Anyone who pays attention to geopolitics can figure out the issues in the Middle East, and everyone knew Mexico-US relationships were getting worse with Trump's rhetoric, election, and subsequent economic thrashing of Mexico.

Also, Russia will never pull the trigger on the US, they recognize that the war would be catastrophic. The only way a Russia-US war would happen is if the US started it.
>>
>>20587669
Well then, let’s hear the what the future holds.
>>
>>20599641
Dude this is so fucked!

Also I could have sworn there were pictures on /b/ a few years ago! Some texans freaking out because they thought they saw some russian soldiers or armored vehicles. Was it Uvalde? Borne?? Fuck me I can't remember. I'm going to see what I can find
>>
>interdimensional beings giving a fuck about humans let alone not being able to do basic shit like scan houses
right... There is so much laughably wrong here
>>
File: humans.jpg (625 KB, 1632x1224)
625 KB
625 KB JPG
>>20599860
desu the scanning part is the only laughably wrong bit - if the rest of the story is taken in the context of itself without regard to reality elsewise it means Humans have interconnected spirits which reincarnate, along with the rest of the universe. The interdimensional aliens are attempting to conquer the multiverse, and already own about 40% of it. Human souls are inherently weak, even by the standards of our own universe, but they have the option of letting them reincarnate willy-nilly and ended up on either side of the battlefield, or shredding them apart so they don't come back, so they shred them apart. In turn by leaving a remnant of Humanity behind on a doomed planet they ensure people dying in other more advanced civilizations have their souls reincarnate on Earth, which is effectively taking them off the playing field while they/"them" continue to expand across the multiverse, ensuring an easier conquest until they can get back to finish the job. Break but don't destroy enough shit little planets like ours and the multiverse conquest goes much more smoothly - assuming reincarnation plays out as described (which the whole premise of destroying souls so they can't reincarnate kind of depends upon.)
Could also explain why they don't care about a bunch of super-rural areas where people aren't using tech, they just assume they're idiots who won't preserve knowledge, thereby ensuring there's no potential for a threat.
DESU the rest of the universe would do well to stop it, since it's clearly a multidimensional invasionary force set out to take over the whole multiverse.
>>
>>20599891
I'm sorry I don't understand pschizo
>>
File: 1269193087_1.jpg (103 KB, 470x355)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>20599641
>mfw Stephen Hawking was one of those scientists
>mfw he died right before the space station fell
Oy.
>>
>>20599547
>Don't know how to power sigils.
Actually, that was the wrong one anyway, nevermind.
>>
>>20599901
It's a hobby (thus why I'm on /x/.) I like listening to conspiracy theories and testing what applicable tech can be extracted when there's enough of it alluded to. In order to do that honestly you have to learn to take them in the context presented and check for self-consistency as the first check, not to weigh it against known physics (there are a couple I've come across which don't mesh with physics once reaching the testing phase, but that's out of thousands physically tested so you really just have to keep an open mind to find them.)
>>
>>20588058
I have similar experiences. Like the other anon i don't see things years in advance although i have it is usually months or weeks. I'm sorry I can't help you train it I don't know much myself about it. Weird thing though cool to see other people have it
>>
>>20587654
The star will gorge on gay.
>>
>>20587654
Where's the archive link stupid?
>>
>>20588058
I had a dream that someone tried to assassinate Donald Trump. I had this dream about 8 years ago. It was on a freeway through a town in a desert with mountains on one side parallel to the freeway. Trump was in a limo.

Cashing in for my dream prediction lotto.
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 278x181)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>20596432
>>
>>20594490
Can we save her? Lady Gaga? And the other souls snared by the elite? Can we free them? Let them know light and love again? I hope we can.
>>
>>20587654
ur mom gay
>>
What if Trump is actually a time traveler like the conspiracy? He's trying to build the wall because he knows about the Russian/Mexican invasion and wants to prevent it...but the timeline cannot be changed, that's why everyone is stopping him.
>>
>>20600587
didnt that happen tho ?

some guy tried to ram the presidential parade with his car and almost succeded.
>>
>>20597924
>what if
>>
>>20596309
Wow. She sounds like a fucking psychopath.
>>
>>20599891
*Your* soul might be weak, pal. But you don't speak for all of us.

Never too late to grow a backbone.
>>
File: 1522519831153m.jpg (92 KB, 1024x768)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>20587654

Being that we have to get rid of all electronics to avoid detection, does that mean ANY and all electronics, let's discuss what would be good to start stockpiling.

Also, how soon do y'all reckon we have?
Assuming this is true.
I've been lurking forever and nothing has giving me the heebie jeebies as much as this story. It's almost so fucked up and detailed it has to be true.
Has it happened before on earth?
Who made them?
If we can't fight, do we recruit people to our cause and say , " hey some fucked up shit might go down that I read on this Christian poltergeist hunting forum once in the near future, and I just want you to be apart of my GET THE FUCK OUT OF DODGE team to survive and repopulate cause you're chill in the middle of nowhwere." And we get about 30-50 people and make an alien survival oregon trail to a underground safe zone.

Tl;Dr what are your plans, how do we prepare with no electronics AT ALL
>>
>>20599891
It's like "the one", except everybody has their own version of "the one".
>>
>>20601819
Well dying before shit hit the fan seemed to be the easiest option...
>>
>>20587654
>in the thread in the screenshot it says Russia will invade through Mexico.

Trump to the world: "I told you we needed the wall!!"
>>
File: 1522073591395.jpg (28 KB, 480x360)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>20601863

Fuck that. I can't go out like that.
That goes against what makes us human.

Also he said there would be survivors. I will be one with my team.

It's possible to survive, we already have the knowledge of it which is half the battle.

I think in the initial chaos, we use our vehicles to gtfo to an innawoods area as fast as we can, with maps and everything we need to get to a underground area and food we can grow underground, like mushrooms.

Then we bail the vehicles and all electronics and make our safe haven with our teams.

That's it. Minimum to nil outside excavations. We have books for entertainment and primitive learning. We use our instincts we have so neglected and survive our extinction.

Don't give up brah
>>
>>20600722
The timeline can be changed, Trump mastered it and that's why he's winning so much - the (((globalists))) are actively pushing toward that invasion so they TRY to stop him.
>>
>>20601171
For a Human it's definitely not, but if our society has been controlled by some (((elite))) group of ayys then we're far from the top of the food chain at the cosmic scale.
>>
>>20601995
>Also he said there would be survivors. I will be one with my team.
The hard part will be surviving AND doing so with enough surplus food, labor, and other resources to restart scientific research and do so in a VERY short period of time. Remember, he says that when they leave they destroy the sun as a last fuck-you. That means you have 1-2 days before an eternal ice-age sets in and there's no new sources of food available. The one saving grace is that if you manage to burrow through the solid ice you might be able to find frozen food available, but all food gets energy from the sun. You'd need nuclear (no sun and the wind even stops after a month or two, let alone the idea of solar power) or geothermal for electricity (and geothermal will last MAYBE a decade with all the energy radiating to space without the sun keeping the crust warm.) On top of that, you wouldn't be able to switch the electronics on until they leave. That means you have to not only survive, you need to get a horde of geniuses to survive, AND you have to convince them to give up everything they learned which was discovered after relativity so that you can focus on aether research and zero point energy. Once you've cracked that you might have a usable power source to grow crops in greenhouses and farm in underground caverns - but you still need all that infrastructure in place before the great happening, and you have to have leadership strong enough to resist the desire to use it until they are gone and it can be used without giving away your position. You aren't going to survive it alone, or even with a small group of people - you need thousands in a town underground that is dead silent to the outside world in spite of surface connections to allow for foraging during the day while they are still around and you can't use electricity to grow anything.
>>
>>20601995
>>20602073
desu innawood.org is the best plan, but it needs LOTS of funding to be capable of that.
>>
File: georgelopez.jpg (16 KB, 700x400)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
Guys, I know how the world will end.

We are in April, this month a lot of bad things have happened. The Boston Marathon, Columbine, and Hitlers death. All three things were destructive. Basically the theory is that on April 15th, a large broadcast will happen by the US government telling us that there will be a large hurricane named hurricane George Lopez. None of us will believe due to it not being hurricane season, BUT the government controls the hurricanes and will force one during april. Low Rider by War will be blasted throughout the entire world, and space. Aliens will be confused by this. It will break the sound barrier from how loud it is.

Now here comes the bad part. 4'11 Mexican grandmothers will come outside of of their huts playing Low Rider by War. Armed with chanclas because in the holy Mexican bible it says quoted by Virgin Guadalupe "The world will end by a man named George." So the grandmas know exactly what will happen. We will see what looks to be a moon approaching earth, but really it will be George Lopez's face. We will all pray knowing our fate has came when it all comes to our heads that we really know who god is. Rey Mysterio. The rapture will happen as 5'6 Mexican wrestlers will 619 Booyakah all the non believers into Tijuana Mexico AKA Hell. Then a large earthquake will happen due to Rey Mysterio doing his signature on earth, killing the rest of everyone and sending us to Heaven. That is my theory, PIC RELATED.
>>
File: 1518557364075.jpg (143 KB, 502x310)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>20602073

Thats a pretty big endeavor, but I am pretty sure he said there were humans left after the 72 years.

So, we burrow deep underground and establish a city to prepare for when they fuck up the soon.

Getting back to where we were technologically before they came is one thing, but ensuring humanities survival is my focus. Over the course of their invasion it seems best to low key rescue or acquire humans in the area of your makeshift underground city to grow the popuation. With strict rules on not using electronics, acquiring food sources, like mushrooms that don't need sunlight. Maybe certain types of insects. Developing cavernous freshwater ponds ecosystems. Underground farming of said non light food. And playing the long game.

Fuck yeah it'll be tough, but if this is true, and we don't want to commit suicide, then fuck the alternative.

I've always felt that there is something inherently sinister about our reality. Like fuck if what that anon said was true about already being captured in a simulation by one of the skin walkers or something else.

I don't know how legit this prophecy seems, but I've never gotten the chills on /x/ and I've had some strange dreams myself.

I had this one dream 3-4 months aho about living in a world with a few humans where there was nothing but alligators everywhere and it was so wierd. And when I read that part in the anon prophecy post my heart dropped.

I've had some other strange dreams too thay coincide with this stuff too.

It seems so fucked up but true at the same time I want to be ready
>>
File: lolque.jpg (47 KB, 553x599)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>20589524
>>
>>20602161
>he said there were humans left after the 72 years
That was 72 years of occupation, that's when they destroy the sun too. That means you have to be teaching people how to survive for that time as well, and all of science/tech and how to research, without actually letting them turn on any research equipment.

>So, we burrow deep underground and establish a city to prepare for when they fuck up the soon.
No electronics = no underground city, the only source of energy has to be the sun (e.g. no underground farms, no way to pump air down, etc - you have to have the infrastructure in place and ready to flip on at a moment's notice by people who aren't even born yet, but you can't actually use it.) That means you need to be able to have a network of tunnels near the surface people can pop out of to forage for food (a field of crops would be a pretty obvious "there's people here" sign to anyone in the sky) over a wide area AND have people who won't reveal details when captured (because some inevitably will be) - that means probably a county sized area of tunnels connected to underground single-family bunkers by hidden doors such that if one is compromised it doesn't expose them all - that in itself would be a fucking miracle of engineering.
>acquiring food sources, like mushrooms that don't need sunlight
All food sources need sunlight, mushrooms just take a round-about means to get there by growing in rotting things that grew on sunlight themselves. The conversion ratio is about 10%, so even if you could get all the nutrients you need from mushrooms (you can't) you'd need 10x the mass in animal feces (Human feces isn't good for it) and dead timber broken into sawdust to make it (and from that the conversion is about 10% when a person takes in that energy, so you should plan on 100x the weight of all the people involved in combined animal feces and timber every 3-4 months for mushrooms alone.)

>>20602080
Seems possible.
>>
File: 1476154904379.png (30 KB, 1092x810)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>20602237

Within the realm of possibility then, what is the best plan?
>>
>>20602257
I like the innawood.org notion, but it would take well over 100m to actually make it happen, probably 250m-500m to make it an attractive enough place for smart people to want to be. Preserving knowledge over such a long time with no access to tech to teach with is easily the biggest issue, lots of stray survivors might be scattered around the world, maybe even with families producing subsequent generations, but they would have a span of about 2-3 days at best to travel the vast distances to central locations with geothermal or nuclear power once the occupation ended and the sun were destroyed before there's no chance for travel on the surface due to the extreme cold. On a global scale the underground tunnel systems in every major country might be able to be used for the task, but then you still need some way to collect up everyone who survived within that time and get them underground - in spite of every instinct they have telling them not to listen to anyone they don't know (or even those they do know.) Which gets back to needing pre-built communities for the task.
>>
>>20588330
>muh demons
off you fuck
>>
If you guys want to really want to prepare for this sort of thing, we need to develop committees of correspondence first and foremost. We need, at the least, a discord for the time being so that a group of people can share post office information so that letters can be sent back and forth. If anything, a network of people across the nation needs to be established via this means in order that we can keep contact. From there, people with close proximity need to establish communal shelter in safe locations.
>>
>20587654
the guardian was running the "chinese space station" headline literally like the week before he posted that. LARP.
>>
>>20602382
Not a bad idea, except that discord spies on everyone who uses it and there's just as many trolls here who would try to ruin anyone from /x/ for the lulz as there are people legitimately interested in prepping.
>>
>>20602400
then telegram. either way we need a group of people who can collectively and cooperatively design a set of measures to take and we need a forum for discussion
>>
>>20602404
dont you people have any irl friends or family?
prep with them. why need a bunch of losers on 4chinz for that?
>>
>>20602420
I mean don't we want a concerted effort at unification across the nation, once shit hits the fan?
>>
>>20587654
It's like you people want this shit to come true. I'm out.
>>
>>20602427
no. ill be good on my own. i already have a bomb shelter with rations of food water cb radio and whatnot but i live in a village so...
if anyone comes by and needs my help ill help but 4chan is all children and autists and /x/ is a bunch of christcuck skizos and whatnot.
i really wouldn't want to meet anyone irl from 4chan.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh25alZ5riY
>>
File: 1521220264389m.jpg (43 KB, 1024x576)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>20602329

The Sun isn't destroyed, but fucked with. What kinda temperatures are we dealing with here?

This task isnt impossible. Could we maybe build structures underground that prevent external detection of electronics beforehand? With hardline connections?

Everyone gets cyanide pills. But if they can reanimate us then I guess it doesn't matter without a weeks time.

Theoretically if we could create undedetcable electronic havens underground we could create farming solutions I imagine.
Or is that too much risk?

How could we amass that many people, even post invasion?

It would have to be organic and sporadic.
No one's gonna believe this before the invasion...
>>
>>20599355
Bruh, then mentally think about this invasion not happening. If you can cause shit with your mind, then stop the damn thing.
>>
>>20602463
only the christians want the end of the world to stick it to fedoras
ironic. they went a full 180 against jesus christ
>>
>>20587654
and now we're going into syria

weird
>>
File: 1518868579282.png (12 KB, 326x272)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>20587654
2/10 larp

The Chinese station plans were announced before his post was even written

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2016/sep/21/chinas-tiangong-1-space-station-out-of-control-crash-to-earth
>>
>>20587654
Time to get right with God. No seriously, this is all religion-fueled. They are going to crash the world economy and our way of getting back ''on our feet'' will be to introduce a cashless society which will the mark of the beast. You won't be able to buy or sell without it. This is said in the Book of Revelations.

Revelation 13:16-17 King James Version (KJV)
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
>>
Wonder how many retards are going to kill themselves once they decommission the ISS because of that imgur album
>>
>>20602404
innawood.org has a chat
>>
>>20602466
>has 78 years of food and water rations
>plans to use CB radio against ayys who can detect any form of tech and zero in on him
Cool story bro.
>>
>>20602469
>The Sun isn't destroyed, but fucked with. What kinda temperatures are we dealing with here?
Space-levels of cold - superconductors would start working.
>This task isnt impossible. Could we maybe build structures underground that prevent external detection of electronics beforehand? With hardline connections?
Can't say from this particular conspiracy theory - seems like the ayys are interdimensional and can detect anyelectronics, since they can't detect cavities in the ground somehow my guess would be that the scanning tech wouldn't be anything we know of, so likely a faraday cage wouldn't shield you. In any regard, without an absolute measure of safety you would be foolish to use any electronics shielded or otherwise.
>Or is that too much risk?
Seems too risky given the available information, though it would be the ideal. The best scenario would probably be to build a fake bunker that's shielded a few miles away and completely independent, then have someone try turning stuff on - if it isn't detected you know it's safe to power up the underground town, otherwise you build them a statue as a memorial for saving the town by showing they can't turn the electronics on yet.
>How could we amass that many people, even post invasion?
Pretty sure you would have to start pre-invasion, it would take a long time to dig a shelter even for 10,000 people, and that's about the minimum genetic diversity needed to sustain the species.
>No one's gonna believe this before the invasion...
Yeah, that's why >>20602420 and >>20602466 are idiots, you can't prep for this until it happens unless you win a lottery for hundreds of millions of dollars or something.
>>
>>20599586
You are (((RETARDED)))
>>
>>20594490
>they were going to portray themselves as aliens but they are DEMONS

This is correct. Aliens are phony made-up Hollywood bullshit.
>>
File: 1518227065088.jpg (230 KB, 800x700)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>>20602880

So let's say we acquire 10,000 people in a online community or even a discord as some anons suggest under the flag of simply being prepared for any multitude of (((conspiracy theories))) scenarios that involve post apocalyptic demonic invasions where we discuss and harbor our ideas, strategies, and information regarding survival in these situations.

Is that the direction we should take now ?

Therefore, when these events happen, we have a plan on where to meet up in regards to event A, or event B or event C, etc. With strategies attached to it, an innawoods rendevous locations, and the community to survive and overcome.

In this particular (((conspiracy theory))) the innawoods site wouldn't be ideal as they still want to use technology.

But that's only in regards to this (((conspiracy theory)))
>>
File: 1521592187806.jpg (116 KB, 815x899)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>20603005

Not just for demonic invasions, but any scenario.

Like fake Jesus Christ returns, Mark of the beast society, one world order & religion, or (((communism)))

Anything /x/ Tier really
>>
File: Screenshot_30.png (722 KB, 763x430)
722 KB
722 KB PNG
>>20596846
>>
>>20602656
Try to buy and sell without a social security.
>>
>>20603005
I was one of the first people on the innawoods site, they would adapt to prep for any survival scenario and trying to cover any possible scenario could be a good way to revive the project, it has been mostly stagnant for the past 4-5 years but has a few dozen people signed up last I saw.
>>
>>20603005
I can make a discord server. What region should it be in, and what should we call it? I was thinking it should be called Terra Invicta, "Unconquered Earth"
>>
stupid shit. here's a prediction, every space station's orbits will degrade roughly 1-to-2 decades after launch.
>>
>>20603164
Discord logs everything and tracks people, it's better to stick to irc like innawood does.
>>
File: 1398469523698.jpg (27 KB, 350x335)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>20587726
>>this means we are going to be exterminated by child-skinning inter-dimensional immortal necromancer aliens who will also break the sun on their way out
>>
>>20603195
http://www.blackenterprise.com/congress-managed-to-get-banned-from-wikipedia/
>>
>>20603188
True true.
>>
>>20600681
any soul can be saved if they repent
>>
>>20598864
Yeah that's why they would just let us grow, because humans taste better if they grew up with iPhones. And can't just herd us because we're "too weak". Seriously do you people actually believe that agriculture and livestock science stops developing after spaceflight? Come on, plus we don't even have advanced spaceflight and our scientists are already on the cusp of fully synthetic meat that is equal to natural meat which is much cheaper and faster to produce than livestock. Plus why do they need a whole planet at that? Spending over six thousand years waiting to partake, even though others claim they also have cloning, "but muh taste", yeah why just use the intact abduction system to take someone who tastes different and clone them. Wow! I should slow down... I might just make this whole larp look like lies and fear mongering as larpers like to do
>>
>>20603589
One obvious flaw with your argument shill: a planet over many hundreds of thousands of years is nothing for a multi-dimensional-scale race of beings who have already conquered 40% of an infinite multiverse. They probably cull an Earth-like planet once an hour on average and just have a shitload of them queued up.
>>
>>20603659
>is nothing for a multi-dimensional-scale race of beings who have already conquered 40% of an infinite multiverse.
>40% of an infinite multiverse
>40%
>infinite
If it's calculable in its entirety, doesn't that make it finite?
>>
>>20603774
Yes, you can have percentages of infinity. E.g. an infinite series defined by the equal self-inductance of S=1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1... can even be said to be equal to zero, composed of 50% positive and 50% negative things. The multiverse on the other hand would be more like a split for every particle interaction that has ever or will ever happen, bubbling both forward and backward in time (e.g. the solution to the uncertainty principle that doesn't rely on statistics, we're just traveling along one of infinite paths.) If you have copies of yourself spread over 50% of those paths you can say you occupy 50% of the multiverse with a high degree of certainty (though there's still the certainty that some percentage of those eventually get destroyed themselves, you could calculate out the proportion if you controlled anywhere near that much purposefully [e.g. you didn't just poof into the universe at the start with certainty that you're there 50% of the time.])
Most physicists work off the assumption that the universe or multiverse or whatever it is, taken a whole, equals zero - so the multiverse solution is one of the favorite (and one of the only) methods of resolving the many paradoxes which arise between relativity and quantum mechanics.
>>
The thing that bothers me the most about the story is that it reads like some bad action movie plot.

These things are made out to be some incredibly fast and deadly creatures who either kill you, skin you, or kidnap you for centuries worth of experiments the moment they touch you.

...yet people, the "main character" of all people, are running around not only their ground based facilities but on their ships themselves to scan vats of goo to see which human they used to be.
>>
>>20603943
maybe they are letting.
>>
>>20589808
Yeah, and they had the same exact typing style as the retard in OP's imgur album. Kind of makes you think, huh?
>>
>>20603943
A common theme in astral projection is that the observer isn't one person the whole time. He might well have not seen ayys on the ship because he was projected into one (if astral projection is to be believed.) The thing he saw would have been likely to coincide with his own death and the key moments leading up to it, plus the things he wanted to know at that moment (e.g. what happened to everyone and what the ayys were doing to have found them.) The scanner might not have been one they used after acquiring it from the ayys who never used them, so much as he was just the guy hiding in the hole and when he saw himself using it he was actually observing the ayy using it.
>>
File: 1523134653688.jpg (1.46 MB, 2000x1333)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB JPG
This is like Roko's Basilisk all over again. Why do I keep doing this to myself?
>>
>>20603977
It has been decreed, no need to worry about flayers with laundry machines.
>>
File: 1516773731394.jpg (150 KB, 906x767)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
>>20587654
fuck my tits
anyone else want to help me pen the "Book of Anon" ?
>>
File: 1503802441257.jpg (104 KB, 749x717)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>20587687
this terrifies me, its the kind of sacred terror a lovecraftian creature instills on you, i can only say that an act such as this, can have no explanation that we could comprehend.
its eighter too far out on the real of reason and intelect or in the real of abstraction and experience
we trully are genuine children in this vast universe
>>
>>20587654
Shit this guy might be legit. I knew this guy recently. Before OP made a thread, I found him and posted on pol before. I was gauging to see how it unfolds. When he was talking about falling chinese station, he meant it as an event that marks significant happeings of future timeline. So the falling station was important bookmark for his grand 72 years history. And that significant happening is supposed to be ww3. Now look at what happens, WW3 is about to start anytime from now. Also it matches seiner van rensburg prophecies. Pol is now on happening mode. What a fucking messed up timeline. See yall on 4th and 5th dimension if you do escape earth reincarnation cycle.
>>
File: mib.jpg (65 KB, 920x584)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
this>>20587839
>>
>>20604451
But before i let you down, he might be a proxy larper. Because both mentions “breakaway civilization” but if you read theirs you can clearly tell they are completely 2 different ppl. Or its just that he has multiple personality disorder. Also ayy anon indirectly predicted hawaii false flag in 2016. Read carefully. They dont use same wording styles either. I cant tell at this point. I just want to leave this goddam place for real.
>>
File: 1522940238122.gif (2 MB, 462x349)
2 MB
2 MB GIF
>>20604446
realm* twice, what a fucking tool
but seriously, if we cant fathom the time and effort that would take to develp this kind of technology how are we to fathom the means that drive them to do so.
beings able to porpously subject another sentient being into a state of existance, thats suposed to be the realm of god.
>>
>>20604464
But there was a Hawaii false flag involving missiles, it was stopped and just become "a mistake."
>>
File: A message.jpg (136 KB, 849x1099)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>20587654
>>
>>20587672
SAME AS EKGING A HEART ATTACK PERSON
>>
>>20604590
sorry about the caps lock
>>
>>20604590
not the same
a more accurate comparison would be to reanimate someone whos already braindead or whos brain is mush, are we those memories wich as we understand it cannot be reconstructed or the preception of the afformentioned.
in any case this is an abomination
>>
>>20604542
Ooo shit. Cut my finger on that edge.
>>
>>20587958
The being at skinwalker ranch is a fucking scout...
>>
>>20599292
Hagbard is that you?
>>
>>20602073
New thought. Alien grays are humans that survived and went underground eventually turning to geothermal energy to rebuild civilization. They come back in time to try and warn us and to collect gentic samples to genetically restore our race.
>>
>>20602880
>>20602469
>>20602329
>Space levels of cold
It's more like -150 to -200 F, everything on the surface of the planet would die at that temperature, furthermore, if they did manage to destroy the sun or reduce it's mass we'd no longer be in an orbit and whim to the constant bullet-storm of space.

Your best bet for survival in any case is a deep ocean structure of some type near geothermal vents, collecting or growing plant and bio-matter for food.
>>
lmao do any of you guys legitimately believe this shit, so much is wrong with this crap its not even funny. It just sounds like what it is, a dream. I've frankly had similar dreams to this and they are always just dreams.

its like take current world problems (ww3 has been on the cusp since Ukraine started falling apart) and add war of the worlds, bingo you have OPs larp. you guys are dumb. All of you should know better after 2012. Also lmao multidimensional beings bothering around with 3d space let alone being constrained to concepts like time.
>>
>>20605067
>It just sounds like what it is, a dream.
>mfw haven't dreamed in years
>>
>>Wow I dream every night and usually lucid. So much lucid dreaming it bores me and i prefer just letting my brain take control.

>mfw people can't control their own mind
>mfw people don't realize they're dreaming
>mfw people think dreams are prophetic
>mfw people don't dream

How do you live?
>>
dreams are pretty great, im sure there are supplements you can take if you really want them. I've had some rather strangely synchronic dreams but its never ever exact/always just metaphoric shit. Its very easy to read too far into it especially if you are mentally unstable.
>>
>>20587778
>when you take this mexico border thing into play
This has been a thing since like the 90s.
Not to mention that no way in hell most south american/central american countries would ally with mexico/russia.
>>
>>20587839
>imagine becoming the U.S president and gaining access to presidential library that contains documents of every single catastrophe prevented in this way
>This is why obama's hair went gray so fast.
>>
>>20602146
I BELIEVE
>>
>>20587654
>Aliums which come out of a cloud in giant bricks and wear your skin and can bring you back from the dead to bully you
>damn dude that actually seems plausible
>>
File: 1472284551525.png (291 KB, 750x366)
291 KB
291 KB PNG
>someone knows me here and idk who it is

It's actually pretty scary though.

It's possible a higher intelligence wouldnt be able to detect us because we are so small (planet size, other factors).

And after making a loud noise, say, multiple nukes dropping. They would would finally be able to detect us and thus come finish us off.

The reason our radio signals wouldnt be detected by them is that theyve surpassed radio technology by so much that radio signals are cave man in nature.

Or they could be here already and have been increasing our numbers to fill themselves up when the scouts give the word.
>>
>>20606062
>And after making a loud noise, say, multiple nukes dropping. They would would finally be able to detect us
how so?
>>
File: latin-america-image.jpg (41 KB, 500x633)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>20605563
>Not to mention that no way in hell most south american/central american countries would ally with mexico/russia.
the latin american empire?
>>
File: 1473179222699.png (247 KB, 500x411)
247 KB
247 KB PNG
>>20606070
Only making guesses here

One would be that the last time they looked towards earth is when the dinosaurs were here. Suddenly they detect a large scale change in sound, atmosphere or something that seems unexplained based on their previous models of what was going on in our part of the universe. See us, and eradicate us/farm us

The other one could be that we are currently under protection from some advanced galactic government that allows life to exist until it becomes dangerous or shows large amounts of violence.

Protection gets lifted, we are then eaten or played around with by this so called "scavenger" civ.
>>
>>20606097
We are humans. We can survive anything
>>
File: Dumbass.jpg (64 KB, 403x448)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>20606109
>>
>>20606074
>Guianas btfo
Why would Russia attack via Mexico and not Alaska which is right fucking next door to them?
>>
>>20606113
sneak attack?
>>
File: 1497036135586.jpg (219 KB, 1280x720)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>>20606112
>>
File: occult science..jpg (806 KB, 1374x1374)
806 KB
806 KB JPG
>>
>>20606116
Just go to Alaska when noone's expecting it and don't tell anyone

Like not even China

Then you have Canada as a buffer between Alaska and the rest of the US army
>>
File: Black monkey.jpg (19 KB, 249x331)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>20606119 Were you smashed in with a golf club after being born you fucking moron? That or you could just be retarded jungle nigger.
>>
File: Osiris.png (539 KB, 615x721)
539 KB
539 KB PNG
>>
>>20606123
i bet you eat soy beans.
>>
>>20606120
dude
>>
File: Die of aids faggot.gif (311 KB, 500x281)
311 KB
311 KB GIF
>>20606131 It seems you're projecting your faggotry on to me.
>>
File: Bio-circuit.jpg (68 KB, 530x434)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>20606137 What is it buddy?
>>
File: 1509027807734.jpg (187 KB, 746x718)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>20606140
Will I need to make a guided jump from 'Socio-Sexual' to 'Neurosomatic', or will it come naturally and gradually like the previous steps?
>>
>>20606148 Condensing an entire book of knowledge/information into a single post is far too time consuming and or impractical. Look up the Prometheus Rising by Robert Anton Wilson. It's a book and if you want the answer to your question, you're going to have to read said book.
>>
>>20606140
>that cube/sine pic
At first I thought it was just memeing but there's too much thought put into it. I can't tell if srs or not.
>>
>>20606158
good book
>>
>>20606116
How the fuck is a Russian ground force supposed to sneak to Mexico unnoticed by the DOD???
>>
>>20606183
Sombreros and flase moustaches. Even with a thick Russian accent it'd work.

>ve are just going to our motherland, glorious Mexico, comrade!
>>
>>20606183
>Russia-mexico alliance
>>
>>20606197
The Mexican army has 280k active troops
We have 1.2mil
You think the DOD wouldn't notice a couple hundred thousand let alone tens of thousands of troops mobilizing across the border?
C'mon, get real.
>>
>>20606239
Also most of the border is barren, besides a handful of border towns, the US military would have no problem bombing the shit out of the border as soon as they tried attacking. Sorry but this is way too far fetched
>>
File: 1521331608079.jpg (119 KB, 511x728)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>20587654
TFW you live dead center of the green circle in texas gulf Coast. I'm assuming russia is going to nuke the biggest refineries in the world (beaumont, port arthur).

Oh well, doesn't look like the rest is worth sticking around to see. Bring on the destruction.
>>
>>20606074
Most of latin america dislikes each other or at least a couple adjacent countries.
Then you have fucked up cases like venezuela and nicaragua and whatnot.
And they all have their issues against mexican people one way or another.

And that's just the regular population, behind those governments there's a lot of interests in usa and they keep close tights as a lot of their money comes from there.
>>
>>20606254
Whats stopping them from thinking they could get more out of the deal than what they are currently getting for being peaceful?

Especially when alot of their government systems fall from military coups fairly often. You think a military led government wants to remain peaceful for very long?

I guess this is what i get for reading about how they would often kill students in political education classes during a coup
>>
>>20606243
>that's a good look, you should go out looking like that
>>
No one has mentioned the Syrian bombing yet?
>>
>>20606473
That wouldn't exactly be hard to predict.
>>
>>20606473
Hopefully it's just (((them))) tryna start shit, and nothing more comes out of it.
>>
>>20599830
I can back you up on this, I remember that as well. There was also a truck driver in a Texas border town who had filmed Russian armored personnel carriers being transported on flatbed trucks.
>>
>>20587672
mark of the beast
>>
>>20587687
thats some good thought

checkout the book "OTHERLAND"

in summary

its about a creating a giant advanced VR reality where the elite are "gods"

they transfer their soul or consciousness into the VR world

research about transhumanism
>>
File: 1522362199206.gif (395 KB, 250x350)
395 KB
395 KB GIF
"...in those days shall men seek death, and shall in no way find it; and shall desire to die, and death flees from them..."

These 'skinwalkers' are also described in Revelations as chimeras, hunting and impaling people with scropid-like stingers.
>>
ive read many storys about people who did commit suicide and came back or just woke up the next day in their bed

keyword quantum immorality

>you wanna escape the experience? fuck you suicider i let you respawn

/spawn human 34523434
>>
fuck i got goosebumps

Otherland is a science fiction tetralogy written by Tad Williams and published between 1996 and 2001. The story is set on Earth near the end of the 21st century, probably between 2082 and 2089, in a world where technology has advanced somewhat beyond the present. The most notable advancement is the widespread availability of full-immersion virtual reality installations, which allow people from all walks of life to access an online world, called simply the Net. Tad Williams weaves an intricate plot spanning four thick volumes, and creates a picture of a future society where virtual worlds are fully integrated into everyday life.

>probably between 2082 and 2089
>has advanced somewhat beyond the present
>availability of full-immersion virtual reality
>>
>turning people into liquid
>reanimating them
>supposedly nothing can kill them
>big ships

those faggot niggers are The Reapers
>>
>>20606656
the story is full of occult connections and names

when i read the story the first time 12 years ago or something i didnt had any occult knowledge or saw connections

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otherland
>>
bump
>>
ITT: paranoia
>>
It's nonsense. The White house gets taken by the 'People's Revolutionary Force'.

You'd have thought OP would have posted some of his old 9/11 drawings as 'proof' or something.
>>
>>20606628
And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
>>
>>20607303
so according to OP and Revelations this star sounds like a meteorite/capsule that opens up the portal for them/locusts and are given the order to torture sinners for 5 months (which could mean a lot if it's referring to afterlife time)

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.