[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Years of dulling propaganda and mind-numbing media have taken their toll on the stature and health of our minds.

How does one avoid the (((fluoride))) so perversely introduced into nearly every consumable that is considered vital to our hygiene or even health?

>Fluoride decreases the IQ of children and adolescents:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18695947
>Damages fertility and reproductive health:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8169995
>Cardiovascular damage induced by fluoridated water consumption:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22572986

Furthermore, products with Fluoride by itself in them can potentially react with salts that naturally occur within the organism producing the toxic Sodium Fluoride, a popular ingredient of many toothpastes claiming to reduce cavities at the cost of your health. Used as a pesticide and insecticide (pic related) it is an extremely toxic substance to the nervous and cardiovascular systems as well as the liver and kidneys in particular.

Fluoride is also well-known to interfere with the calcium processes of the human body and cause bone weakness and malformation in young children as well as decreased bone density in adults.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_fluoride#Safety

**ADDITIONALLY, NO SOURCE FOR THIS SO MAY BE TRUE MAY BE NOT TRUE**
Furthermore, it is a well-known theory that Hitler's regime used fluoridated water to sedate the populations of concentration camps in order to make them more manageable and less violent.

Disinfo agents get out.
>>
>>21103392
I used to believe this, but using fluoride toothpaste probably saved my teeth. I used to have bad teeth. Really bad. I used fluoride free toothpaste for a while. They were really sensitive and I had no idea why. I then just started brushing with Colgate regular paste. Problems went away with that and regular flossing. Go figure.
>>
Berkey water filter
Lugols Iodine
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (219 KB, 2560x1440)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
The Pineal Gland is responsible for regulating the production of melatonin and within esoteric and spiritual communities it is believed to house the "third eye".

This belief has stemmed from the fact that many species of animals possess simple "pineal eyes" which are used for the detection of blue, yellow and white light to aid in the controlled secretion of sleep hormones.

The pineal gland can be calcified due to the accumulation of fluoride within the gland. Glands of the human organism as well known as harbors for all halides and heavy metals. As a result, the accumulation of fluoride results in the formation of calcium carbonate within the gland and the 'calcification' of the structure.

This process, while perfectly normal in the skeletal system, known there as "ossification", and used in the repair of broken or cracked bones is quite unusual to occur within the brain and is known to negatively affect the effectiveness and efficiency of the pineal gland in it's hormonal secretions.

This can result in an improper sleep cycle.
>>
>>21103411
Toothpaste is fine since you spit it out. Adding outrageous amounts of it to consumables like water is where the line is drawn.

Toothpaste at least doesn't get absorbed and is applied topically to the teeth, used in small amounts.
>>
>>21103419
Yeah, which is why I am very glad my state doesn't fluoridate the water. I also filter my water.
>>
>>21103413
Does reverse osmosis remove fluoride anon?
>>
>>21103426
>everse osmosis remove fluoride anon?
yes assuming your filter pores are small enough
>>
>>21103425
Lucky bastard. I'm in Canada and we've got high fluoridation in my region. I've got a reverse osmosis and water softening filter though so I hope that does something. Noticed that I've been developing light gynecomastia though, something that I suspect is caused by elevated levels of estrogen in my system, no idea what to do about that. Trying a high testosterone diet possibly as well as more sea vegetables for iodine.
>>
>>21103442

Don't know about the flouridation, but American Water goes insane with the chlorine levels and makes the water very basic.
>>
>>21103392
Its not real
>>
>>21103411
I think i'm in your boat. Can I ask where it affected your teeth and how more in detail? I have an appointment to see a dentist for the first time in years and I'm kinda scared. How quickly did you notice effects after you switched back to flouride toothpaste? I use Tom's right now and have done so for the past 3 or 4 years at least
>>
>>21103419
it is being absorbed in your mouth the second you put it in there. tiny tim on the howard stern show recommended crest toothpaste for its "hard fluoride" which he put on his teeth dry without water and let it harden, believing that it strengthened the teeth. personally when i look at tiny tim, i think his third eye was opened quite a few times.
>>
File: Mars-Face-on-Mars.jpg (97 KB, 501x345)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
donald trump only drinks diet coke (no water ever, no fruit juices, etc) because it is made from water sourced from mars. it keeps your third eye crystal clear and lets you remote view the homeland easily.
>>
>>21104696
it's sweetened with aspartame though, which gives you dementia
>>
>>21104708
>avoids aspartame
>takes all kinds of weird cia mind melting chemicals
>>
>>21104750
what kind of "cia mind melting chemicals" do you think i take?
>>
>>21104760
aspartame tastes sweeter than the speed of light. you should try a diet sunkist, anon. aspartame, malic acid, a small amount of caffeine, yellow 6 dye, red 40... it's truly amazing stuff.
>>
when i was a child i would sip diet coke and let it sit in my mouth dissolving into my brain directly. aspartame is a fantastic thing.
>>
>>21104812
these days i also enjoy a&w diet root beer, diet sunkist, and canada dry ginger ale. sometimes i also am in the mood for some green jello with aspartame.
>>
>>21104696
"Water from Mars"
Lol'd
>>
one of my friends always avoided diet soda and regular cola was his one bad health habit. years later he got repeated kidney stones and is fat fuck while i am thin and in good shape and never had kidney stones despite drinking diet sodas like water.
>>
>>21104795
i heard the chemist that discovered aspartame discovered it was sweet by accident, he had some on his fingers and licked them afterwards and saw that it tasted sweet... crazy
>>
>>21104831
like einstein riding his bike on acid... ggood times.,
>>
File: asp.png (319 KB, 950x450)
319 KB
319 KB PNG
pic related is why trump drinks diet coke
>literally made from nukes
this is why he has a diet coke button on his desk next to the nuke button.
>>
>>21104845
Dow Chemical?
>>
File: coke-what-does-12-do.gif (1.68 MB, 460x257)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB GIF
>>
>>21103392
Go to a country that doesn't fluoridate their water. Most countries don't. Some counties don't either.
I think its mostly upper class counties that get away without it, after analyzing a fluoridation map for half a second.
>>
File: TPFF.jpg (143 KB, 458x383)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>21103392
For Americans, move out of America or produce your own water.
Also take a samples from your water sources and give it to an independent laborant who can measure fluoride content.

Much to replace for all other fluoride consumers:
>Check product labels
>Bring products unclear about their ingredients to labs
>Look for other substances to replace fluoride (xylitol, stevia (kills bacteria), drinking alkaline water (neutralizes acids), oil pulling (useful to prevent caries), probiotics and herbs)

To detox
>Take iodine (these bois will compete with fluoride)
>take tamerind
>liver cleanses
>Borax
>Dry saunas
(https://www.naturalnews.com/026605_fluoride_fluorides_detox.html)
Furthermore for removal of heavy metals, take chlorella and try chelation therapy
>>
>>21104845
>>21104847
Monsanto (Which has now merged with Bayer)
>>
>>21104554
Disinfo agent confirmed.

>>21104829
I still don't know what the thing is with diet sodas. They're chemical as fuck but possibly your friend just ate other junk foods and exclusively avoided diet sodas. You've likely got a good metabolism and lead a generally healthy lifestyle.

Still a good idea not to drink them.
>>
>>21104572
I have teeth in the back that are nearly hollow from being eaten out. They used to hurt so bad it was crazy. The rest of the teeth were ok, but they were also very sensitive. Pretty much brushing with fluoride toothpaste and flossing saved them. It's not much deeper than that. Just relax before you go to the dentist. They'll probably just tell you what I mentioned. Brushing and flossing. You don't need to do much else. The only other thing is to take care when you eat or drink anything with sugar. Rinse your mouth out at the very least. This helps to clear away most of the sugar, which won't be eaten by the bacteria and make plaque. Hope that helps. Chin up and good luck.
>>
>>21103392
It's really a shame that this stuff needs to be on this board.
>>
>>21104572
Let me add ine more thing: if you use a good electric toothbrush and the modified bass method, then you should get great teeth even with fluoride-free toothpaste.
>>
>>21106649
A shame because its right in front of everyone but also hidden. So hidden it has become normal.
>>
>>21106649
Disinfo agent or ignoramus.
There's proof and source in OP, stop trying to cover up the truth.
>>
Look closer at the medicines you take
Look closer at the liquids you intake
look closer at the ingredients and preservatives contained within the food you consume. Now compare this to the people around you
Just look
>>
>>21106884
>>21106908
On that, disinfo agents hate Arthur Schopenhauer. Bc he told everyone the metatruth:
Three stages:
>Truth gets ridiculed and denied;
>Truth gets heavily punished
>Spontanious acceptance of truth

Do you guys see a pattern when looking to the past and now?
>>
>>21106581
Thanks a lot bud. Yeah I have this tooth in the upper back that's been hurting like that and sensitivity in the front. I flossed this morning (smelled like ass) and started using fluoride toothpaste today
>>
>>21105858
Don't drink alkaline water. It just makes your stomach acid weaker, that is all.
>>
I never got why the third eye got this mystical bullshit quality in all this voodoo horseshit

It's interesting as fuck that the pineal gland in terms of evolutionary biology appears to be a shrunken optical center that at one point regulated a patch of photosensitive cells at the top of the head in an incredibly ancient ancestor of humanity, but the leap from that to "opening your third eye lets you see chakras and another plane of existence" is fucking bonkers
>>
>>21107782
>>21105858
>take iodine and fuck up your thyroid to fix your pineal gland
brilliant.
>>
>>21107953
Not saying I myself believe in it, being extremely skeptical, but you can't dismiss it simply because you have never experienced it. That's the same logic that flattards use to say "I NEVER WENT TO SPACE SO THE EARTH MUST BE FLAT".

It's always a possibility, and while miniscule there's a chance that it is in fact real. Many anons have experienced otherwise unexplainable phenomena or had experiences that they could not otherwise describe. It's a good idea to instead keep your mind open but in the meantime not letting yourself turn to a crazy hippie.

Basically everything in moderation.
>>
>>21107965
>fuck up your thyroid
Literally what?
Iodine deficiency is the main cause of thyroid problems. Abundant iodine is necessary for proper production of thyroidal hormones.
>>
>>21107982
You get plenty of iodine in your diet already. In fact you probably already get too much because diets are so goddamned salty.

You need ~150 mcg of iodine a day and most supplements provide in excess of 1,000 mcg. Taking that much iodine daily will absolutely fuck up your thyroid.

Anything is poisonous in a high enough dose.
>>
>>21107975
>you can't dismiss it simply because you have never experienced it
You're right.

I can dismiss it because a compelling argument for it has never been made, nor have the supposed features ever been properly defined and agreed upon.
>>
>>21108022
Jokes on you, I don't get enough iodine in food since I practically never eat anything with it. My diet's fucking malnutritioned. Also, I don't believe in supplements either, I think iodine should be naturally introduced in foods that're rich in it.
>sea greens
>sea salts
>eggs
>dairy
I'm trying to get my diet back in order but right now it's fucking terrible and I'm feeling the effects.
>>
>>21108032
Yes, but you cannot deny the fact that there are some quite interesting and undeniable "more to it than at first glance" points that are made about this "mysticism" that cannot be proven OR disproven.
>>
>>21107526
Protip that I got from a dentist. When you floss, try to floss on both sides of the gap. Push against the gum. This will allow you to "slide in" to the space there. This is where food hides most of the time.
>>
>>21108022
hmm well I take 15mg of iodine a day and my thyroid is fine
>>
>>21103392
>i dont drink tap water im genius
>glosses over the fact that ALL products are created with municipal water, flouride in literally every consumable out there.
This is why i dont believe this shit.
EVERYONE eats flouride in some sort of way in the US because of this.
>>
>>21105858
You don't need toothpaste, just brush your teeth right after eating. It's food stuck in your teeth that makes them decay plus having too much (bad) gut bacterias causes bad breath, for this you should take natural antiseptics every day (coconut oil, vinegar, most herbs and spices, cranberry juice, taurine, glycine etc). Obviously avoid sodas and coffee too.
>>
>>21109567
Coffee by itself isn't bad for your teeth.
>>
>>21109579
It absolutely is. In fact adding milk will greatly mitigate its effect on enamel erosion since the casein binds with coffee's chlorogenic ACID. Literally the gentille poison, never drink coffee if you expect spiritual advancement.
>>
>>21109566
I mean the U.S. is basically subhuman as fuck and nobody is healthy here.
>>
>>21109608
So anything acidic is a poison now? Guess we should avoid lemons, sauerkraut, beer, salad, vinegar, etc etc etc etc
>>
>>21103442
estrogen is good for you bro
>>
Did anyone else get given sugar coated fluoride supplements as a kid? In retrospect, that was really fucked up.
>>
OP that cup'o'noodle looks mighty tasty
>>
>>21110301
Ma gave them to my brother and I once. We got sick.
>>
>>21109795
No, it's just not good for your teeth you fucking imbecile.
>>
>>21103419
can you shut the fuck up you CIA fuck.
I don't care what you say SHILL somewhere else you fucking fuck. FUCK you. You FUCK
FUCK FUCK FUCK IM 9 YEARS OLD FUCJ YOU FUCK FUCK FUCKJ FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK SHILL SOMEWHERE ELSE GO THE FUCK OFF MY FUCJING BOARD I FUCKING HOPE YOUR DICK GETS CAUGHT IN YOUR ZIPPER AND YOU CANT GET IT UNDONE FOR LIEK 5 MINUTES AND YOU AHVE TO SIT THERE IN THE PAIN OF FORESKIN PAIN YOU FUCKING FUCK. FUCK OFF> NO ONE BELIEVES YOU WE KJNOW WHAST YOU ARE UP TO...
>try it bro its not bad... fluoride? whaT!!!! IT'S not that bad for you.. com on bro.. be a bro? Bro? RO? are you good bro ? Bro... ComE one bro// cobra bro. bro bro obr.
CIA thinks that they can trick us fucking fucks. fuck tjem . fuck THEM THEY ARE TRYTING TO KILL ME BECAUDR I WANT TO FREE THE PEOPLE FROM THEIR EVIL CONTROL THEY ARE THE SECRET POLIVE OF AMERICA WHO KILL PEOPLE THAT ARE TYTING TO EXPOSE THE GOBENMENT FOR WHSAT THEY ARE THE FUCKS>. FUCK
the
CIA
FUCK THEM
>>
>>21110608
truly I am on a sucide mission and no one is going to listen to me because I am lost on this earth thinking that I know things when in reality I don't and I am still going to be killed by the CIA.
RIP
Fuck the CIA
FUck the Communist
Fuck the Socailiest
Fuck all Bankers
>>
http://www.health-science-spirit.com/borax.htm
>>
Show me the scientific study that says ingesting fluoride helps the health of your teeth.
>>
>>21110639
And Israel is our greatest ally.
>>
>>21109566
I explicitly stated "ALL CONSUMABLES", which means everything you injest.

Furthermore, your body is 70% water, and water is the single product that circulates through your body faster than all the others combined. As such, by removing the tap water jew you effectively cut out a massive portion of the fluoridation.

Don't use the futility argument, "if i can't remove it all why even try?".
It starts with commodities like water and progresses to other consumables as we research more.
>>
>>21103416
How exactly can fluoride result in the formation of calcium carbonate? Calcium carbonate is CaCO3 and Fluroide is nowhere to be seen in there.
>>
>>21104708
There's so many studies on aspartame so why do you feel the need to just lie about it.
>>
>>21103392

I'm against fluoride too, and glad it isn't in my local water anymore, but those links are terrible evidence.

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18695947
Tests were done in areas with fluorosis (a chronic condition caused by excessive intake of fluorine compounds, marked by mottling of the teeth and, if severe, calcification of the ligaments)

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8169995
this was a really early on and it is probably used to govern a max amount of fluoride allowed in the water now

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22572986
In MICE that were given TOXIC levels of fluoride and ARSENIC.
>>
Flouride acts as an electrum guillotine severeing the connected between the soul and the body, basically any amount of fluoride does this, it leases one as just the flesh, the only way out of it is to never have ingested fluoride at all, no other way to heal the connection. all users of fluoride have been beheaded. beheaded.
>>
>>21112238

>any amount

It's a naturally occurring and is in everything.

https://www.greenfacts.org/en/fluoride/index.htm

You can ignore everything else on that page if you want, but the first paragraph.

>Food and drinking water typically contain at least small amounts of fluorides. They occur in the environment both naturally and as a result of human activities.
>>
>>21112373
science is fatal to anyone who practices it, literally. there's not fluoride in my environment, none at all. it's associated with aluminum which is known as gold and silver,

43But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps. 44But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many. 45And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

that's why aluminum is associated with fluoride, fluoride is part of the powers over gold and silver (Aluminum) (Once one of the most precious commodities the reason it's now cheap and everywhere is because someone has power over it and uses it, otherwise it would be extremely expensive)

Fluoride is used to electrum guillitine people severing the connection between the body and the soul and beheading them. may not be to full extent of the beheading to be done to them but part of it. no way to recover without undoing all ingestion of flouride
>>
>>21112464

Aluminum (why the fuck isn't it aluminium anymore? tired of this mandela shit, my teacher used to hamblast me over this) isn't silver or gold. It's bauxite (an ore that rich in the "aluminum" and silicon) that's crushed and separated from it's silicon compounds then smelted. While still in a liquid state it is electrically charged which separates the aluminum and it settles on the bottom. It's then cooled into ingots.
>>
>>21112529

Your incorrect I Can't get aluminum at all without it being silver and gold, like I said science is bullshit and not survivable to practice,

You can't actually change what I know with bullshit no matter how in depth or accredited the bullshit is.
>>
>>21103425
heres the thing though, it doesnt matter. they dont fluoridate water in my area; yet almost everybody spits down the sink day in day out.
i honestly believe that brushing teeth isnt even that important (Colgate Fluoridated Toothpaste Gives Long Lasting Protection! Use Twice Daily For The Rest Of Your Life)
i think a much better 'oral hygeine ritual' to teach kids is to tell em to make sure they never have pieces of food stuck in their teeth; cus thats what really causes cavities.
>>
File: creepy dentist.png (266 KB, 608x340)
266 KB
266 KB PNG
>>21113070
seriously, i fuckin hate dentists. everything they use contains fluoride. the amalgam they use to fill your teeth in contains mercury, the epoxy they use contains Bisphenol A
>>
>>21112529
Remove aluminum with silica (silicic acid)
problem solved
>>
>>21108080
Don't forget fish
>>
>>21109567
At least use something alkaline to neutralize the acid produced by the bacteria.
>>
>>21109579
About pineal gland:

Sugar
Caffeine
Alcohol
Tabacco
Don't take these
>>
>>21113669
That just weakens your stomach acid and leaves you susceptible to parasites. Search "alkaline diet parasite warning".
>>
>>21113672
I don't care about my pineal gland.
>>
>>21113688
That's true, so you can better use the alkaline water only for teeth and not ingest it (spit out after bringing it between teeth)
>>
>>21113693
pineal gland produces melatonin and MAOIs as well and is essential for your mental health. if you do not care about your pineal gland, you do not care about your psyche
>>
>>21113811
I take capsules of Gotu Kola so I'm sure my pineal gland is fine. I also drink a lot of water. That being said...AIN'T NOBODY GONNA TAKE MAH COFFEE. I'LL KILL EM.
>>
>>21103419
actually flouride transverses sublingually through the oral membrane under your tongue. your body temperature heats up the flouride in the toothpaste to make it more water soluble. therefore increasing the rate at which it is absorbed. Enjoy your ossification flouride-fags
>>
>>21114404
Enjoy spitting out your teeth one by one.
>>
>>21113672

You need sugar or you die.
>>
>>21115551
It's about excess sugar

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.