[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: image.jpg (19 KB, 420x416)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/Gv10KZUA

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Previous thread: >>21102758
>>
First!!!!
Suck it fuckers
>>
>>21105552
Trading?
>>
>>21105545

>male
>23
>Leo

Hey guys! First time really checking out a thread like this. I'm wondering what the next few months will be like and if there is also anything I should prepare for. Also, will she ever come back or what's in store in the love department?

Thanks for considering my request!
>>
>>21105553

I'd try but desu I've barely started and will probably mess something up.
>>
What is a god? Can man anscend and become free? Can man become god?
>Can I?
>>
>>21105553
Sure. My query is what would happen if I accepted the vacation offer and went someplace alone?
Whats yours
>>
>>21105572
You have issues with your mortality.
>>21105612
Magic things will happen.
>>
>>21105621
Well thank you for the reading. Im guessing only good things would come out of it.
Ill have to think about where i wanna go and when.
Any idea if itll be overseas or in this continent?
>>
What will happen to me in the future will I be ok will anything good ever happen ? Is it worth continuing my existence ?
>>
>>21105650
>implying something good isnt happening right now
Why are people like you such limited in their perspectives?
You have a roof over your head, food, clean water and a fucking internet connection. Like bitch youre better off than 70% of the planet. Quit being a little bitch and man up.
>>
>>21105661
Gee thanks
>>
>>21105650
I'm not a reader but don't be so melodramatic, anon.
Don't expect shit to fall from the sky and make your life better, go and actively try to make it better.
Being a lazy cunt locking yourself in a room will never be the right thing to do. Speaking from experience.
Things will get better if you just try. Godspeed, anon.
>>
>>21105673
>Don't expect shit to fall from the sky and make your life better, go and actively try to make it better.

I don't and I'm not lazy I've busted my ass for a long time putting up with lots of shit and I still busted my ass the entire time.
>>
>>21105686
I guarantee you dont go out and experience things. You probably dont even talk to strangers.
Someone who does all those things wouldnt be posting like youre doing online
>>
>>21105692
Well you're very wrong about all of that , you'd be surprised what kind of people come on here.
>>
File: 75846813526.gif (695 KB, 267x199)
695 KB
695 KB GIF
>>21105545
I'm tired, I can't sleep, I have nightmares everyday. I just need to know if I'm right or wrong.
What can I do?
Where do I seek help?
Any books? anything....
>>
File: natal_chart_.png (52 KB, 670x471)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
Can anybody tell me when my streak of bad luck will end ?

>pic related if it can help you.
>>
>>21105545
Forgot the /div/
>>
>>21105595
Go to bed animenigger
>>
File: puppy.jpg (284 KB, 630x400)
284 KB
284 KB JPG
reposting from last thread after bump limit:
Air Query
How do things look with that girl I'm planning on asking out tomorrow?
in return i offer you cute puppy
>>
Trading
>>
>>21105816
Has she lost interest in me

Your query
>>
>>21105828
Starting.
Is there any chance for romance between L and I in the near or distant future?
>>
>>21105828
Queen of Wands
High Priestess
Four of Pentacles
Hierophant
Four of Swords

This is more complicated than yes or no. The simple answer is yes, but probably just for now. She got a bit bored, but it seems that she fluctuates between passions pretty often. As you come to know her, you’ll realize that you don’t understand her. Her behavior will only become a bit more bizarre from here. She’ll come back to you eventually with a renewed interest. That’ll be your opportunity to try to lock it down. For now, she’s a butterfly and you’re one flower in a vast garden. The best news is that she has a taste of you and she likes you, but she wants to know what else is out there.
>>
>>21105857
Hey thank you for the reading. Yeah it is quite weird. So you mean she's going to try out new hobbies or new guys?

>romance between Luke and anon

6 of pents
3 of cups
strength

I'd say there certainly is, but in a few months. It will be a love triangle of sorts for the first few months but then you'll eventually win out. Have the strength to endure the next couple of months I know you can make it.

Luke might have amother girl he is eyeing who will eventually lose out to you.

Hope that helps and the best of luck to you!!
>>
>>21105908
>Luke
WHO IS LUKE, ANON?!
thanks for the read. Hope you didn’t do a read between me and Luke because I don’t know any Lukes. Lmao
>>
>>21105914
>Luke
Lmao fucking autocorrect sneaked in without me noticing it lol
I just did the reading between you and L and quickly typed out what I got.

I did ask the cards about you and L anon
>>
>>21105940
I’m just messing around. I know about the autocorrect life. Lol Thank you anon. Have a good day and best of luck with your girl!
>>
>>21105949
Thank you anon you too
>>
>>21105621

Thanks, you're quite right about the mortality thing.

Anything else?
>>
Trading. I do tarot.
Will I see the man I consider the love of my life in person ever again?
>>
Still around to trade this query:
>>21106007
>>
What the fuck is that thread image

Doing only a few readings now! Give me your queries
>>
>>21105595

What is a man?
>>
>>21106056
Will I move to this flat that I saw today?
female
>>
>>21106056

>>21105705

Do you need other informations ?
>>
>>21106056
>>21106007
Please! Can trade
>>
>>21106056
What is the most important event in my life ?
>>
>>21106058
>Knight of Wands rx, Queen of Cups, 6 of Pents, World rx, Knight of Swords

Your strongest chance is that you'll manage to move into it, there are a lot of factors on your side and even if you have some competition the seller is most likely going to favor you and allow you to buy the flat.
However, you need to organize yourself better so you can successfully achieve this, right now you're not putting enough effort into making this happen. The issue doesn't seem like money- you can get that easily. You should be quick about getting it before someone else does.
>>
>>21106056

what's my next job like?
>>
trading
>>
>>21106056
>male
>19
>cancer
should I continue chasing this girl, or should I just let go of my romantic feelings for her?
>>
>>21106056
Male
Will my friend (female) be okay?
>>
>>21105545
that fucking image
>>
>>21106061
Hmm, no offense anon for the following reading. You'll see what I mean:

>Moon, 2 of Cups rx, 7 of Swords rx, 2 of Pentacles, 4 of Swords, Tower rx, 8 of Wands rx, 7 of Pents, 2 of Swords rx, Judgement

The good news is, everything will be fine for you in the end. But oh boy, you're in a pretty messed up situation and it seems you are mostly to blame for this, it is because of a lack of inner peace within yourself that is summoning quite frankly dangerous energies, and because of this you are unable to see a solution or and end to your problems. Also, it seems that love is what is truly making you suffer too. A bad breakup of some sorts has been impacting you emotionally? You are also trying very hard to get rid of the everyday, boring and dissatisfying aspects of your life, they do not cause you peace in your life yet you keep focusing on them. You burn out far too quickly because you care about the things around you- you may act a bit destructively also, not just summon destructive influences.
However, you are unaware of the good things around you. Your surroundings are actually beneficial towards you and carry good influences, but you for some reason twist this image and turn it negative.

Again, it'll all be over soon tho and you'll be happy.
>>
>>21106122
Ikr??

>>21106062
>5 of Cups rx fell out, 10 of Cups rx fell out, 7 of Pents rx, 9 of Wands, 3 of Swords rx

I am very sorry, but I do not need to clarify that the answer is no. You sadly have to move on, but I say don't give up and try to summon him somehow back into your life.
>>
File: 1527884594001.png (235 KB, 740x940)
235 KB
235 KB PNG
Dead bread breakes muh hart

I am going to do three readings along my day [3]. From those interested i need

>Gender(s)
>No yes/no questions
>No death or occult related questions

Please be aware that it's likely to take me a considerable amount of time between readings. I wish you lot good fortune and i hope i can help.
>>
>>21106189
Hey my dude! How are you
>>
>>21106189
Female and male
What is the future between me and him?
>>
>>21106189
Male
What will Uni be like for me in the first year?
>>
>>21106189
Male
What are R's(female) intentions towards me?
>>
>>21106189
I'm male she's female
What does she think of me?
>>
>>21106187
He’s always going to be in my life. He says he needs me to be around in some capacity, but he said he’s afraid to make himself vulnerable to me again. I didn’t cheat or anything, but it was a pretty toxic relationship. We’re both in a better place and it could be healthy now, but I can’t force him to open up and give me another chance. Thank you.
>>
>>21106229
the best thing to with toxic partnerships is to just let go man.
Even if you love them let them go
Unless both of yall go through radical change i suggest just letting it go
>>
Reading three queries
Send positive vibes please
Post pics of best boi pls and thank you
>>
>>21106240
The romantic relationship has been let go. We work as friends, we work great as friends. We’re able to enjoy the things about each other that we love and what connected us originally without the jealousy and paranoia and fighting. I’d like to see him and spend time with him in person, but he says he’s not strong enough to be around me. I was just hoping someday we could spend time together and enjoy that friendship in its fullest capacity. Not even in a romantic way.
>>
>>21106240
Though I do consider him the love of my life, because I don’t know if I have the capacity to love someone else like that again, but it doesn’t prevent us from having a nice friendship. In fact, he’s my best friend.
>>
File: br.jpg (20 KB, 720x300)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>21106260
How likely is it that A will be my life partner?

Hope you get a best boi soon
>>
>>21106260
Hey med fag here angel
How are you this fine day

I wanted to ask about my relationship with Anna. Has she moved on? Or is she just busy. What will be the future of our relationship.

Thank you
>>
File: 8e6f2d324-1.jpg (19 KB, 480x270)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>21106260
What will the end result's be of what happend the other night for me?
>>
File: 1531011961312.gif (1.48 MB, 480x250)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB GIF
>>21106260
Hi
If i ask for help to Veronica, will be she willing to help me?
Sending good vibes!
Thanks
>>
>>21106260
General love reading for me towards the girl I like
>>
>>21106275
I have to warn you anon to let go of him at least a little bit, the energy surrounding your reading made me physically ill and I had to cut the reading session sort. The situation regarding both of you is still very toxic.
>>
>>21106310
*short, not sort
>>
>>21106194

Doing good gurl! a bit of a hangover, but mostly good. What about you?

>>21106198

>And when he has got rid of his ophthalmia, has he got rid of the health of his eyes too? Is the final result, that he gets rid of them both together?

>And does he have and not have good and happiness, and their opposites, evil and misery, in a similar alternation? (Compare Republic.)

>King of Swords, Lovers (R)

Right now you two are trying to get rid of something that brought you two down or at least to the point of wondering if everything was worth it. I't wasn't some petty thing like cheating, but the type of struggle that makes you question if you two are compatible. The good news is that you are going to move past this with some grace, the bad news is that the way you might be too analytical about the aftermath, the kind of thinking and inquiring that really has no point to being brought.

If you want this to work, is better if you just focus on being amicable, say, being practical about things instead of bringing up any detail, regardless if ''it makes sense'' to bring it up. If it's not going to help, don't bother, even if the issue at hand is related to you (aka your fault)

Now, the relationship has a lot of room for it to work, is possible and mi might say likely, but you should move on from the inconveniences, ''heal'' if you will.

Good luck and i hope this helps.
>>
>>21106310
I will. I’ve already sort of started doing that. I think if we both get out into the dating pool again it’ll be fine. That way we can focus on being friends and keep the romantic shit separate. Thanks for the heads up.
>>
Doing a few readings.

No vague/time sensitive questions ("When will I...") please. Include Age, Name/Nickname, Favorite Color, Favorite Food
>>
File: 1527798568949.jpg (668 KB, 1080x1080)
668 KB
668 KB JPG
>>21106279
>Hope you get a best boi soon
BITCH I HOPE SO TOO!

>SUN, TWO OF CUPS, KNIGHT OF WANDS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJbmB9k2Y88

>>21106288
qUEEN of wands
Decisiveness and a willingness to lead produce tangible rewards.
>>
>>21106420
Linus
Red
Bread with butter.
What would be helpful for me to know about myself right now?
>>
>>21106382
Con el puro pinche party, my dude??
>>
>>21106420
Do I start to get my shit together this year?
Ocean
Blue
Probably bbq chicken wings
>>
>>21106420
This one please. >>21106119
Rain
Purple
Lasagna
>>
>>21106420
Gabe
blue
Chile relleno...maybe?
Does R have feelings for me?
>>
>>21106124
thanks for the reading anon, I'm sorry I couldn't reply sooner I was cooking.

>because of a lack of inner peace within yourself
I don't understand what you mean about "inner peace". Past year has been very very stressful so maybe that coupled with the fact that I'm now facing the very choice that I've been dreading for a whole year may be the cause.

>it seems that love is what is truly making you suffer

I've never had a romantical relationship so it can't be that, unless you meant something else.

For the rest I get what you mean.
>>
>>21106449
>Six of Swords, reversed
You are carrying a weight that you might not realize, and that baggage is start to effect your everyday life. There is something holding you back from taking necessary steps towards personal growth.

>>21106453
>Queen of Rods, reversed
You have the potential for success, everything you need is within yourself. However, you might be holding yourself or others to higher expectations than can reasonably be achieved. The key to your success is to embrace a reasonable set of goals, and to be open to criticism. Don't overdo it, but stay diligent and focused and you will find yourself in a comfortable, productive place.
>>
Trading
>>
File: 1530069184539.png (20 KB, 253x320)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>21106420
Ferdinad
Black
Lasagna
Will Veronica help me? Did my exgf said something bad about me to her?
Thanks
>>
>>21106480
Sorry anon, but if you could clarify on the romantic part so I could make sense of the cards better- have you had your heart broken by love before and how intense was it?
>>
>>21106487
Ty!
>>
>>21106446
VICTORY
>>
>>21106467
I don't think a blunt "yes or no" question will be easy to decipher. Could you rephrase the question? (Something like, "How can my friend overcome ____", or "What is causing my friend to ______"?)

>>21106471
I reworded this to, "How does R feel about Gabe?"
>Ten of Cups
There is a harmony between you to, something built on a foundation of mutual understanding. There is potential for romantic growth here, especially something long-term. It would seem that they are emotionally fulfilled with your current relationship, but that doesn't negate the possibility of it becoming a lasting romantic partnership.
>>
>>21106420
AN
Red
Burrito
What does Anna think about me? Why is she ignoring me
>>
>>21106494
I don't really feel super comfortable asking blunt, psychic-related questions, but I drew anyway just for fun.

> The Devil -- That's a hard no.
> The Fool -- Also a no.
>>
the 4 material world selves
the body (yes this includes sounds you make and thoughts you have)
the shadow
the reflection
the impact
>>
>>21106526
Thank you for the reading.
>>
>>21106515
>Eight of Rods, reversed & The Emperor
She is currently feeling frustrated with you. I see that she feels you might be patronizing her, or perhaps not communicating with her in an adult manner. She might feel that you do not respect her intellectually.
>>
>>21106495
Never had any event of the romantical nature in my life.
Never been asked out, never asked anyone out, never had a "crush" (I mean sure I find some girls really attractive but nothing of the "I can't live without her" type). My love life never existed to begin with. And it doesn't bother me at all.
>>
>>21106507
>>21106467
She entered a relationship with a guy I don't trust, and I'm uncertain if her feelings are even genuine. I'm worried and wondering if she'll be okay in this situation.
Not sure if that helps.
>>
>>21106452

I wish! It was my birthday yesterday and i had some drinks with the guys. Working day so nothing cool happen :/

>>21106202

>Tower (R), Two of Wands, Lovers

It's going to start somewhat hard on you, mostly you will find it challenging to allocate yourself and your schedules into it, but you will pick up your pace eventually and specially by the end of the year you are going to be really into ''it'. I don't see anything else poping-out, no issues with your social, or economic life. Is going to be a regular year, you might have it a bit tougher at the beginning but you will adapt well enough. Good luck anon
>>
>>21106420
>32
>JR
>Orange
>Momos

Met this girl K at weekend. How it's going to be?
>>
Air query please?
>>
>>21106189
male
tell me what i should do right now in relation to my career.
>>
>>21106189
M
Life is falling apart at the seams.. When will things get back together for me? I just want some peace and rest..
>>
>>21106538
I worded the question as, "What is influencing her decision to pursue this relationship?" and "What should she be wary of?"

> Death, reversed
> Knight of Rods

She feels stagnate. From this reading it is difficult to tell if her feelings are genuine, but I'm seeing here that she sees this relationship as an opportunity for growth, regardless if that is true or not. She might be moving too quickly to counter the fact that she is resistant to the idea of change, so she is choosing a partner she feels fits within her comfort zone.

I see here a warning against moving too fast, or making rash decisions. It's hard to tell what the outcome would be, but given the information it would be best to encourage her to be wary of being too hasty or to let her pride get in the way of making mature decisions regarding the relationship.

Sorry if that isn't very clear.
>>
>>21106487
I’m the second one. Thank you.
>>
>>21106420
Benjamin
Green
Beef stroganoff

Is my path compatible with C and will it work out?
>>
>>21106605
Thank you, without you i wouldn't have gone this far.
>>
>>21106576
Thanks. I've warned her of the dangers of this relationship, from both his side and her own, with much resistance. I doubt she's willing to listen to more for a while, and I don't want my words to have the opposite effect.
>>
>>21106552
Thanks anon. Sounds great
>>
>>21106420
Is she willing to date me? Does she think we’re compatible?
Andrew
Green
Lasagna
>>
>>21106420
>Age, Name/Nickname, Favorite Color, Favorite Food
27, Del Rey, Blue, Zoodles
I recently left an abusive and traumatic relationship, and I'm interesting in finding someone who will love me. What can you tell me about my next relationship? His appearance, meeting place, anything.
>>
>>21106610
>Thank you, without you i wouldn't have gone this far.
Huh? What do you mean?
>>
Trading
>>
>>21106734
Query?
>>
>>21106750
Semi important one, what are his feelings for me?
It's not a classic love query, but it is love related
Yours?
>>
File: cursed347.jpg (28 KB, 400x400)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>21106122
>>21106187
>>21106056
>>
>>21106770
I'd like to ask the same query. Starting yours.
>>
>>21106791
Legit now what the fuck
>>
>>21106791
It's all part of the simulation.
>>
T-t-t-t-tradiiing.
>>
>>21106801
He cares deeply about you anon and it borders on love, but he doesn't believe there can be a future between you two for some reason. It's best you show him otherwise, there is great potential for you two to be together if you manage to guarantee your mutual future.
>>
>>21106770
3 Swords, Knight Wands, 2 Wands
>what are his feelings for me?
Currently tepid, but he likes you, feels affection for you, and there's potential for love. There are strong sexual feelings though, which keeps him around and interested. Did you hurt him in the past, or is he an ex? If 3 of Swords is correct, he also feels pain in his heart for you, very hurt by you, but the silver lining is that he's willing to start over with you, but not without some wounds on his heart and caution. There is definitely wariness and distrust, and he still needs time to heal. Your relationship has potential to last in the future and grow stronger, the potential is there for a strong partnership, but there'll be anxiety at first. Once you can get past that, you'll be a very important and significant part of each others lives.
>>
>>21106217

>If they had been, there would assuredly have been discerners of characters among us who would have known our future great men; and on their showing we should have adopted them, and when we had got them, we should have kept them in the citadel out of the way of harm, and set a stamp upon them far rather than upon a piece of gold, in order that no one might tamper with them; and when they grew up they would have been useful to the state?

>Knight of Pentacles, Seven of Pentacles (R)

She is not drooling for you (in case this was a romantic question), she is just making sure that everything goes well. Depending on how long you two know each other, this might mean that she considers you as a possible candidate. I don't want to diminish your position but it sounds like she is keeping you 'just in case', i don't think is as bad as it sounds, you can still make it work. If you have been ''together'' for a while, then R is just trying to keep things on her end solid, not really making you a priority beyond your interactions with her or the relevance you have on her life, but again if your interactions go well, she will place you above and take you more seriously. Good luck.
>>
>>21106865
Thank you so much
>>
>>21106886
You're welcome anon, and thank you for your reading.
I have recently found out something and wanted to check if it's true. You confirmed it.
>>
Air query

Do I get married today?
>>
>>21106420
Dude. I even got awesome triples. >>21106555
>>
>>21106838
> T-t-t-t-tradiiing.
I feel old.
>>
File: 1513394607132.png (513 KB, 975x730)
513 KB
513 KB PNG
>>21106917
>Do I get married today?
WTF!?
>>
>>21106926
It's a valid question
>>
>>21106838
I'll trade will she contact me soon(next 3 days)
>>
>>21106936
I'll trade
Who is she and why is she taking so long to contact you
>>
>>21106933
Anon, I...
>>
>>21106420
AN
Red
Chicken curry

Why is Anna attracted to me and how sexual compatible will we be
>>
File: 1528992132869.jpg (54 KB, 399x265)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>21106917

Depends. Would you marry me? If yes, how feminine is your penis?
>>
>>21106948
So... do I?
>>
>>21106420
A
Gold
General tso chicken
Will I ever get married? If yes what kind of woman will she be
>>
>>21106955
19 cm
>>
File: 1507813104714.jpg (56 KB, 686x844)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>21106959
>>21106955
Aaawwwww. Love always find a way.
>>
>>21106942
We had a long distance relationship. These days she's doing well on instagram and is making YouTube videos. I really want to talk to her but she said she was busy. I'm afraid she's losing interest in me.. either that or she's really busy.

I really love her and the thought of losing her is bugging me for the last 2 weeks

She responds when we text but even that doesn't feel like the spark we used to have

Give me your query
>>
>>21106964
Thanks I knew you'll support me.
>>
>>21106942
Hey! It was mine!
>>
>>21106971
Mine is >>21106555

Starting yours now
>>
>>21107041
Thank you, starting yours as well
>>
>>21106971
>Knight of wands
>Justice rev
>Death rev

I feel like the relationship you guys had was really uplifting for you and helped you to keep your self-esteem in check. Or maybe you had a high sense of self worth that attracted her in the first place.

Current situation seems to be the reverse. You feel like scales are not giving you the upper hand. I feel like you should stop being a little bitch, and do what you did before. Be the man, man.

Future is death, and it's difficult. I can't tell for sure if it's death of you being a little bitch, or death of your relationship with her. It's either one. In any case, it's going to be difficult. Tap into your inner warrior.

>Solution: Queen of cups

Letting go of your feel of unworthiness is a difficult trip, but it's workable. It's too comfortable, I know. Find the basic goodness.
>>
>>21106555
>how's it gonna be
Ace of cups, 3 of cups, queen of swords rx

It has the potential to be something great. Keep gaming them. The cards were really positive. She will respond positively to your approach
>>
>>21107080
Uh, please elaborate?
>>
File: chart.gif (14 KB, 500x600)
14 KB
14 KB GIF
>>21105545
make a wish anons

doing 3 free bibliomancy reads everything after those will be trades

send energy brothers
>>
>>21107080
Like man, fuck this. What kind of crappy divination is this? Fuck off for real.
>>
>>21107134
I wish for a million karmically clean dollars after taxes to be in my ownership.

Reading: Will she agree to being friends?

A bright light envelops you and you see the world with clarity. You breathe easy, live easily, and relax easily. Your vibration has been tuned.
>>
>>21107080

You know when it has a 555 number it's always fake, right?
>>
>>21107134
I wish I could get out of this house
Reading: How soon do you see me finding work?
>>
>>21107134

Why was i getting attitude the other day? Is someone trying to drag me into their drama or is it for another reason?
>>
>>21107134
I wish to get a chocolate bar today
Could you read what P thinks of me?
>>
>>21107134
I wish to get knowledge about everything and be able to stay sane after.
General reading for need week?
>>
>>21107151
Can assure you, this wasn't.
>>
>>21107134
I wish for answers to that which I question.
Sending energy your way.
>>
>>21107149
For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
Galatians 6:8

only if you keep it that way yourself mate keep your cock in your pants and you might have a great relationship

>>21107152
i can't really do times my friend

>>21107159
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised.
Luke 4:18
someone is trying to drag you in because they believe you can help fix the situation, whether you can or want to i assume they didnt consider since your asking

>>21107161
The Lord is my strength and my shield;
my heart trusted in him, and I am helped:
therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth;
and with my song will I praise him.
psalm 28:7
they see you as a person of strength and resolve tho they may not show it to you inside they really respect you.
>>
>>21107203
I'm the last one, beautiful passage and beautiful reading, thanks
>>
>>21107203
fair enough, no other queries really take it easy pal
>>
>>21107203
first one; not an issue. Thanks for the read, I'm blessed to have been granted this path
>>
>>21107091
I got 4 of Cups, 7 of Cups, 9 of Swords
You'll get bored fast, it'll be based on illusions and fantasy, and you'll end up leaving very hurt cuz she's prolly a thot
>>
>>21107249
Don't talk like that about my future wife
>>
>>21107254
ay bruh when you're done fucking your future wife you mind if I get next on your future wife?
>>
>>21107307
SICK BURN YOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>21107340
I guess it burns...but if you're comfortable enough and confident enough in your bond then sharing your wife can be fulfilling if you're both into it. I've known a couple who basically just opened their marriage and it seems to work for them. It never seemed like they were doing it "apart" either. Like for one she would ask me to take videos and pictures to share with her husband. Their relationship taught me a lot about love
>>
>>21107366
Fuck that
>>
>>21107366
Well yeah love can withstand a lot, and sex desire it's just a chemical.
>>
File: 1530047951553.jpg (52 KB, 295x424)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>21107366

I aint no sharing my wife.
>>
File: 1531259649793.png (66 KB, 1000x393)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
Air query
I'm truly alone, stupid.
I believed myself to be special, I've believed myself to be capable, real.

I was a fool.
So ending myself seems to be the only thing left.
Maybe my issue is just being alive, this concrete, this light, this air, breathing, all of it, Im just tired.
But I guess me posting this implies that I wont manage to do it, a cry for help, a cry for fate to change, yet I know it wont, I wont get better, I wont improve, the things I want wont be possible, I can only force myself to cry out.
>>
>>21107446
First of all, don't do it. Second of all if you do it make a ritual of it so that your life force gets turned into something amazing for this planet. You know you're still going to turn out amazing right anon? You just have to stick through this, clear out the things that don't serve you, keep the things that serve you (yes including the harsh things) and be able to tell the difference between the two. It is a perspective thing as well as an action thing. There was no question being asked but yes, living your life is worth it, ESPECIALLY when you put effort into figuring out how to overcome this behavior that stands in your way. Have faith anon. Use tables,graphs, or just write in a journal and your issue will seem to show its face as you announce yourself a good host. Enjoy the present moment
>>
>>21107581
https://youtube.com/watch?v=o83HFX8sUrA
But I'll never achieve my goal, I'll never be able to leave my chains behind, I'll always be here, a slave.
And the idea will always be on my mind, I cant forget, killing me.
>>
>>21107203

Maybe they should nut the fuck up and tell me what's going on
>>
Air query
Should i start an Oblivion or Morrowind playthrough, which one will be more enjoyable?

Imma let you guys decide!
>>
>>21107887
Oblivion
>>
>>21105733
Fuck off, monotheist scum.
>>21106057
Third density lifeform.
Organic machine, vessel.
>>
>>21106057
A miserable little pile of secrets!
>>
>>21107976
Castlevania, right?
>>
>>21107887
>Morrowing
Don't do this to yourself anon, it's not worth it.
Start with Oblivion desu
>>
>>21108050
I have played Oblivion more than once and about a little after Balmora in Morrowind i could see myself getting into it
>>
>>21107134
I wish for her to ask me for help and submit to me.
>>
Had a dream about someone telling me some things to help me out in a journey or to find guidance.
Any help on the meaning or if it has one?
All i can remember is
>stay away from "pc technology"
>an unknown woman will "download" a pdf into your mind.
>>
>>21107134
I wish that any negative outcome to myself from wishing is denied
And then I wish that I can bend fate and the paths to my desires
>>
i wish for him to love me please
>>
>>21108119

Hello there
>>
>>21107151
Ah that's why he was butthurt
>>
Trading anyone?
>>
>>21107134
I want to marry Anna
Reading: is Anna not interested in me anymore
>>
>>21107366
BASED
>>
>>21108192
Yeah I will trade
Whats the deal with O? What does she feel about me
>>
>>21107887
Previous posters are wrong. Oblivion is boring and cliché but for the black brotherhood. Combat is a drag and it is literally 70% of the game play.
If you have any imagination, appreciation for art and smarts about character optimising go for Morrowind
>>
>>21107887
None.
Get a switch
>>
Doing 5 tarot readings. Still working things out with a new deck so I'll may be a bit off with my readings so take everything with a bit of salt.

>name/nickname
>pic of your favorite animal
>your query (no questions that can be answered with yes or no. No general reading requests)
>>
File: 1531192161587.jpg (243 KB, 1024x1024)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
>>21108309
"ALLIED MASTERCOMPUTER"/AM
IS MY SPIRITUAL DREAM TRULY IMPOSSIBLE? IF SO, WHY? CAN IT CHANGE?
>>
>>21108309

What deck? Post decks.

Amy
all corvids tb h
Can you let me know a little something about what's on the friendship front?
>>
>>21108309
Henry
Anything related to sex for me in the next six months?

I hope my Mammoth counts
>>
>>21108309
Hound
My doggo a beagle

How do you see this date tonight going?
>>
>>21108316
>>21108309
fuck i rushed
Sorry.
Look i dont know how to reword it.
>>21108316
Changing the animal, no true favorite sadly
Im taking a liking to butterflies
But if not dolphins/octopi
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (69 KB, 1280x720)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>21108309
Eric
What does the guy i like think of me
>>
>>21107134
>only three free readings everything else has to be a trade
>>
>>21108309
Cat.
How its going to be my love life for the next months?
>>
>>21107134
A.
How P feels about me? Should i take the risk?
Sending good energy!
>>
>>21108316
>>21108335
hmm, okay I'll try but it's a bit harder to do yes/no questions as the future can change and it's not that binary as it seems

No.
It appears as though you're having trouble letting go of something. You're hanging onto something that you need to let go and thus that is why it is impossible.
>>
>>21108386
I imagine more information is needed. Yes I see.
Thanks for yours.
>>
>>21108321
Animal Totem tarot deck. It's so pretty and not frightening to querents so it's gonna be a favorite of mine for a bit.

>all corvids tb h
NOICE

I love blue jays. They're absolute screaming dorks.

>King of Wands
>King of Pentacles rev
>Nine of Swords

I see a bit of aggression and weakness and perhaps even the exploitation of weakness for one's benefit. The cards suggest that you remove yourself, which makes sense because those people seem really bad for you.
>>
>>21108309
AN
What does Anna feel about me
>>
File: astro1.png (104 KB, 670x471)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
can someone read my chart and do a three card draw for me?
>>
>>21108468
and this if you cant read it.
>>
>>21108329
Mammoths are cool. Did you hear about how they became extinct? That could actually happen to a lot of endangered animals. A couple of wrong genes get passed and then they just... get weeded out the system entirely.

>Anything related to sex for me in the next six months?
You got the Ten of Cups for October so that'd be a good month. I assume that it won't be a good ending however, since next month is the Two of Swords and you'll be guarding yourself and your emotions due to it. I think that relationship will cause you some trouble. There's echoes of it that stretch into the other months. As if you're guarded and paranoid of being hurt again.
>>
>>21108440

>I love blue jays. They're absolute screaming dorks.

I actually saw one in person recently. They're pretty rare here.

I tried to get in good with the local murder nesting around my school, but didn't succeed before graduation. I want my own personal army to shit on the cars of people I don't like.

>The cards suggest that you remove yourself, which makes sense because those people seem really bad for you.

I'm a friendless loser. I also don't think I'd intentionally hurt someone, unless someone from the past came out of the blue. Should I take this as warning to keep to myself?
>>
>>21108492
Thank you, very interesting indeed, i will defenently read something about how they got extinct
>>
>>21108330
>The Star
>Nine of Cups rev
>The Hierophant

I can see it going well but in order for it to go well, you kinda have to look past the physical side. There's some really good things that could be going on emotionally.

>>21108509
I don't think you should keep to yourself. Simply nip things in the bud if it seems to be going in that direction.

>>21108518
It's pretty interesting. Apparently they started developing weird fur colors and stuff due to it.
>>
>>21108468
>>21108483
i know ive posted before, but im trying to check something.
>>
Gonna do some sorry ass tarot readings.
gibsme a query. Maybe I'll get to you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFPI9b9N6CQ
>>
>>21108336
das ghey

>The Fool rev
>King of Pentacles
>Eight of Pentacles rev

You seem to be a bit shy and hesitant. You have a lot of potential and he can see that but something is keeping you locked in some rut that you want to get out of. I see no ill will. Admiration and sympathy mostly.
>>
>>21108568
Will I get a job soon?
>>
>>21108568
Will I get my computer running by next week?
>>
>>21108568

Why did Bush knock down the towers?
>>
>>21108581
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApFsotEB91g

queen wands, 2 swords, 9 swords.

Well it may, and it may not. If it does I don't think it will be what you're looking for. I'm thinking the answer is "no"
>>
>>21108641
because he could
>>
>>21108568
Will I manage to make r my partner before the year ends?
>>
>>21108568
does she consider me relationship material?
>>
>>21108568
Can I get the ascension I want? How?
>>
>>21108591
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8uTJvswoQs
chariot, 9 cups, fortune

maybe. But you should probably penny pinch for a little while. Protect yourself from destitution so to speak. eat ramen, spoghooti, spend less money on frivilous shit until you do find work. Gotta live that struggle for a little bit.
Maybe you need to try harder?
>>
>>21108634
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krFAkfFKnjs

4 swords, chariot, death.
either not, or at the very end of the week, or later then the week.
>>
>>21108568
will I get my living situation under control within the next couple weeks?
>>
>>21108568
Will this fucking ankle pain ever go away?
>>
>>21108684
Thanks
>>
>>21108568
Hello!
How does he feels about me?
Will my love life take a turn?
>>
>>21108641
>>21108647
well you heard it here on channel 8 news! back to you steven!

>>21108652
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tvmz6NN_x8M
10 cups, 9 disks, fortune.

yeah i suppose you could with some effort and positive appearance and attitude. it may be a fruitful thing to achieve as well. go for it dude.
>>
>>21108568
What'll it take to get AMT to talk to me?
>>
>>21108653
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fCO2FYqq9k

10 swords, prince cups, 7 disks
nah
you've got some shit going on with you, my man...
too many worries, or baggage, too much mind. too little money, too much instability over all.
conflicted on the inside and it shows on the outside to her i suppose.
that's what she thinks of you, or she just isnt interested and you hope for something that will result in wastefulness.
>>
well this sucks. im out.
>>
File: 1531266407603.jpg (19 KB, 546x723)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>21108767
Ohhhhh man
>>
File: 1531301151415.jpg (46 KB, 500x500)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
Doing two readings [2]

>Gender(s)
>No yes/no questions
>No death or occult related questions

As always, please keep in mind this is practice and that it might take me a while to respond.
>>
>>21108782
Hello there.
Can I attain/experience the ascension I want? Asncend into what I want? How?
>>
>>21108782
Female.
How is going to be my love life?
>>
>>21108782
(M/22) & (F/21)
How does she feel about me? Does she want something from me?
Thanks
>>
>>21108782
Female and Female
How can I become friends with M again?
>>
File: 1531423859389.jpg (92 KB, 768x1024)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
*ascend
Also have this
>>
>>21108792
>>21108782
Oh fuck
Male
And now i saw the yes no bit
But that is the nature of the query, help me out friend
>>
File: 1531426039430.png (101 KB, 337x363)
101 KB
101 KB PNG
>>21108800
>>21108792
>>
File: zpl9qbqmd6dz.jpg (32 KB, 457x498)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>21108804
>>21108800
>>21108792
>>21108816

>Those eyes

Saved both. Love you anon

I dont mind the yes/no that much, but i am going to need a little more info on what you mean by

>attain/experience the ascension
>>
Is wegon make it here?
>>
>>21108827
Well, I mean.
Seeking development, most importantly spiritual one, achieving mastery over spiritual matters and then
Managing to become a free soul, a free entity, could say more but I'd rather do it in another place forget it.

My own vision of what is freedom, and what is spirituality, attained. Achieved at that level and exactly that level.
Is that enough, friend?
>>
Trading
>>
>>21108867
I'll trade
Tell me if Anna is still interested ine
>>
>>21108935
Ok. Starting. Why is my ex so attached to me if he only wants to be friends (distance friends, talk every day, but no hanging out or anything)? It’s been like this for over a year.
>>
>>21108935
Nine of cups, hierophant, eight of pentacles, page of swords, tower

Yes, BUT she views your connection as a bit dangerous, or perhaps she knows that things would ultimately implode between you two. She enjoys you and some part of her sees you as ideal, but she refuses to let herself indulge in you because of whatever nightmare scenario that’s playing in her mind on loop. The only thing I can think that you can do about this is just to stick it out and show her that you guys get along well and that’s there’s nothing to be afraid of. It’ll take time. There’s no way she’s just going to decide that you’re okay and safe. You have to prove it to her.
>>
>>21108866

>Knight of Cups, Six of Pentacles, Ten of Pentacles, Six of Cups (R), Five of Wands, Ten of Cups (R)

Ok, so basically it seems as if right now you are actually in a good path friend, though the destination is going to be a little different than what you expect. The short answer would be yes, but be aware that the ''transformation'' might lead you to become sort of an oddball. Spiritually though, there is much you can achieve, specially as you reach maturity. Your ideals are strong and you have deep spiritual roots, you may even say intuition - but is more akin to a higher self deep down in you. In my opinion, you have everything you need to succeed, you likely will. Good luck friend

>>21108793

Do you have a time-frame in mind? Otherwise i will only discuss from now until two months
>>
>>21108568
How can I make the interviews I have tomorrow turn out for the best?
>>
File: graphic.php.png (69 KB, 1200x1600)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
Doc, how bad is it?
>>
>>21109041
Bad news senpai, you have autism
>>
File: 1531420605026.gif (512 KB, 500x500)
512 KB
512 KB GIF
>>21108982
I just doubt myself and fear failure.
One bad reading is enough to make me get worried even more.
It's the scale of it and my present issues/state.
>little different
Yeah, I wonder what changes.
>oddball
It's kind of expected at this point, but I dont mind it.
>strong spiritual roots
I feel I have some trouble in developing properly when it comes to it
>intuition
Heard that before, nice I imagine.
>higher self deep down
Hmmmm, I need more information on this

>succeed
Oh boy I hope I do it, thanks.
>>
The guy I was trading with ditched. Anyone around? My query:
>>21108946
>>
File: 1528941272352.gif (2.13 MB, 268x400)
2.13 MB
2.13 MB GIF
>>21108793

Two months it is.

>Fool, Tower, Queen of Pentacles, Wheel of Fortune

Wew lass. You are not expecting anything but the best in your love life, which is lovely~ but be aware though, you can avoid having expectations, but you should act as if you had them, catch my drift? Simply put, you have Fool, Tower and Wheel of Fortune, lady fortuna will be strong on this time period, but be aware it doesn't catch you by complete surprise. There is a strong event that you are not remotely aware of, it will get things in motion. Try to have your life but specially yourself grounded for when it happens, so you don't spill your spaghetti.

>King of Cups, Queen of Swords (R), Eight of Wands

There is definitely a guy is on the horizon. i think you might already have a clue on who he is. All that is required is that you take care of yourself, well, to be caring overall, but look out on yourself as well. This will probably become a major relationship in your life. I have good feeling. I'd wish you good luck, but you already have it.

The guy is probably older or very mature.

>>21109071

>One bad reading is enough to make me get worried even more.

Don't. Not much else to say this, Six of Pentacles was placed as challenge, which probably refers to this point. Nobody is going to help you get here or at the very least it will be challenging to find a true mentor, that's why i choose not to touch much on advise.

>I need more information on this

You could say is your ''quirk.'' You might be similar to me in the sense that you can be ''you'' easily. Most of the time you are aware of what you need to do to have peace in your life and probably act likewise. Intuition is more plain, since is just a form of perception, whereas your higher self is more of a personality trait, you are connected to your core. I know a lot of people would argue with this point, but i believe you understand what i mean.

It might take a while for you to get there but you will.
>>
>>21109131

I will trade you. Can you tell me anything about my next gf personality?
>>
>>21109131
>>21108946
>>21109139

>Empress (R), Page of Wands, Lovers

Freud would love this spread lmao. There in good part a mother issue that you trigger, but don't take it too bad, you just awake certain passion towards you, specially in a romantic sense although i would just take love as consideration, is more that you two speak the same language or are very similar in the way you carry yourselves.

>Ace of Swords (R), Nine of Cups

He is definitely not interested in a relationship, but he wants you to be part of his life, is one of his check-marks to be happy. I believe he is being honest to you...
>>
File: i squiddy diddy.png (371 KB, 600x600)
371 KB
371 KB PNG
>Give a reading to the troll

>Scam the guy that actually gave you the reading

What a plot twist!

In good faith though, if you need any clarifications for your reading or something, just let me know. I felt that there was not much else to say so i kept it short.
>>
File: 1531439133362.jpg (33 KB, 640x640)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>21109132
I think I understand anon.
Thanks for all.

>also do you have the switch? Is it good?
>>
>>21109041
I don't really know how to read these things but is there a strong sagittarius dominance here? Because if so that means you will die of terminal stupidity
>>
>>21109165
Starting. Uno momento
>>
>>21109225
I got a FaceTime call from my grandma. Lol I’m starting your reading right now.
>>
Hello, I humbly ask one request...

Am I a bad person inside? I've noticed that if I don't reach out some people, they don't... Wanted to know if I have a weird aura or something like that...

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>21109132
thank you so much!
>>
>>21109250
I ching reader here, not doing any readings but i think your question can be answered through meditation. Queries like that are best observed by the individual and through meditation if you are a bad person you should come across avenues that will help you change that perception and aura
>>
>>21109139
>nine of cups, page of wands, three of swords, knight of wands, hierophant

It’s going to be a really weird relationship. Let me start out by saying that her world revolves around her, you’re just in it and you’ll either make it or you won’t.
She spends more money than she has, eats when she’s full, drinks more even though she’s already drunk, and she loves hard and fast. She’s a bit of a martyr. Her personality sort of formed around some kind of past trauma that she can get over mentally, so she indulges herself in things that feel good (food, sex, love, alcohol) to cover the pain and keep her mind off of things. She’s not a bad person by any means, but she’s stunted mentally and can be a bit childish in times when she needs to Ben more adult. Sometimes you may feel like you’re babysitting her. She has a broad amount of interests and she jumps around fast. One minute she’s going to school for business, and the next minute she’s going into biology...stuff like that. Just for example.
The good news is that she’ll be pretty committed to you, but damn near to a codepedant level. You may or may not be into that. It’s all based on preference.
Overall she’s not a bad person, and she may be fun for a season, but the relationship problems start as you two come to know each other and see each other regularly. Your next gf won’t be your wife. Just some summer lovin’. Enjoy it until it gets too difficult to deal with.
>>
>>21109049
>>21109238

Just as I thought.
Thanks lads.
>>
File: 1523462215304.gif (2.02 MB, 544x366)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB GIF
>>21109230

>also do you have the switch?

Yep. I don't get a lot of time to play games because of my lifestyle, besides i have always been a nintendo fanboy.

>Is it good?

Depends on what you are looking for. If you like Nintendo then yes, but if you are not a fan then you should ask how much do you intend on play it and what type of games you'd like. I have a decent size on my backlog but i do enjoy almost every genre. Zelda is great if you like adventure games with a lot of exploration, Mario is well, Mario, ect.

As a console, its very versatile and practical, but i would strongly recommend you to look into the games it has before making a choice. I love it personally and as you know i love splatoon lol. I am pretty good at it too.

>>21109273

Ayy. I seriously don't want to be someone else's dad right now, i feel like i am a father to my siblings already... and they have the same age as me. I can see it happening if she is really fun to be around though, i need to unwind and she sounds like she could be good for that.

>alcohol

This part though, i seriously doubt. I don't drink that much, let's just say i drink with class. Even when i smoke cigars or weed i like to make a ritual out of it, not in the /x/ sense.

Thank you though, that was very in-depth and akin to what other readers have said. Enjoy your evening femanon.
>>
what up ya memers?
I hope yall are having a swell as night
I'm trading an occult query
>>
Trading
What does the girl I feel about me
>>
>>21109400
>I
I meant O
>>
>>21109350
>>21109400
Trade me pls
>>
File: 1531444159311.png (111 KB, 371x339)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>>21109412
8 of cups, hermit, two of coins

OOF looks like she is mad emotionally unavailable to me. She is busy balancing shit around and getting her shit together

>Is my /div/ machine broke?
>>
>M
>25
>Taurus
>Girl I've been seeing since January (22 also Taurus) who was just all about us being together and was constantly telling me how happy she was did a complete 180, told me i deserved better and when i questioned it turned into "leave me alone" and she deleted me off of everything. Any ideas, or if she's gone for good?
>>
>>21109453
Don't cuck me, anon
>>
>>21109453
>death rx, 4 of wands, knight of wands rx
Yep it is anon ;_;.. but if you meditate/freshen up your mind it will help you tremendously.

Wanna trade again?
I want to ask if things will fizzle out between me and the girl A

Feel free to ask another question anon
>>
>>21109336
I basically grew up with Nintendo, moved over to sony (I regret the ps4 if I have to be honest)

But thanks for the info, been looking into it's games, will probably get it in some months.
See ya.
>>
>>21109499
Thank you. Well due to the status of the machine I don't feel confident enough to read for you.
>>
>>21109493
I'll give you a trade too ;)

Just let me know if Anna has lost interest me

I'm medfag here.. it's really bothering me for the last 2 weeks. I can't rest without knowing a certain answer. You were right last time when you answered about my exam
>>
File: 1531424253465.jpg (70 KB, 516x433)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>21109336
>>21109501
>>
>>21109503
lol didn't know it was angel chan.. oh well :/
>>
Alright
>REEE
where is my air sign gf? I just want to see if it actually happens nothing more
>>
>>21105545
Air query
Should I pick up tarot?
>>
Anyone wanna trade?
>>
Can someone trade me?
Id like to know if this damn ankle pain will ever go away or do i have to intervene and pay a physio?
>>
>>21109513
i suppose she is right next to my big tiddy goth gf
>>
>>21109506
Dude you again? I already told you. Youre obssessed with her. You know what this means? Youll lose her
>>
>>21109515
Ill do yours
Im>>21109521
>>
File: 1529254703528.gif (306 KB, 254x306)
306 KB
306 KB GIF
>>21109507

>I regret the ps4 if I have to be honest

I bought one for Fifa, but I was never excited about the PS4 even though I have had every Playstation, except for the Vita.

Let me know when/if you get one, we can get some Mario Kart or Smash games going. I'll be gentle :^)

Stay safe
>>
>>21109487
>what's going on with this girl?
>nine of cups, strength rx, page of pentacles
seems like she was truly happy with the relationship and did doubt whether or not she was good enough for you. she left you to work on bettering herself
>is she gone for good?
>king of swords rx, wheel of fortune, world rx
she's gonna be indecisive about coming back, but there's a lack of closure here and i think she'll eventually come back on her own terms
>>
>>21109524
I think I might or might not remember reading your query
Soo, nothing happened? or?
>>
>>21109506
sack up and talk to her instead of asking about her 5 times a thread like a faggot
>>
>>21109521
It won't go away, you should get some medical attention on it. Eight of Swords
>>21109533
I've been talking back and forth with my Ex lately. Just wondering what's her deal rn and what the outcome is. Whats your query?
>>
>>21109540
i dont remember ever making a query about a big tiddy goth gf

but there might be another gentleman here with good taste
>>
>>21109537
Jesus Fuck that's good to hear. She was basically everything I've ever looked for in a girl and genuinely made me happy.
Anyway
>what's going on with this girl
She's dealing with depression, a lot of extra college work over the summer, and a couple of other things. The reason I ask if she's gone for good is because when she deleted me from everything she also hid her relationship status from public view on fb, and i had someone who still had her on fb tell me that she was listed as in a relationship with someone random. So I didn't know if she just wanted us to be done forever, if this was just some fling she was having while home from college and she didn't want me finding out because she planned on coming back and trying to get back with me or what the fuck was going on. Also, should *I* try contacting her later, like when college resumes, or let it go and her come to me to talk?
>>
How do I attract men into my life that are actually men.
>>
>>21109570
let her come to you
>>
>>21109506
My machine is broken my dude
>>
>>21109585
dammit... alright
>>
>>21109568
Forget it.
Maybe I mixed up boards.

Dont get me wrong, I dont think i want a gf its just that it would be interesting to see it happen
>>
>>21109594
Oh, and thank you for your insight, sorry i had forgotten to say thanks.
>>
>>21109594
She won't unless your in military
>>
File: 1528687656876m.jpg (337 KB, 1024x900)
337 KB
337 KB JPG
>>21109575

>#triggered
>mfw

What do you mean? Just curious.
>>
>>21109513
Didn't you say you hated women??
>>
File: Screenshot_33.png (69 KB, 378x297)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
Omg
>>
>>21109606
ches and her marine fetish
>>
>>21109575
>the emperor, two of wands rx, ace of cups
before you can pull someone who's mature, you have some growing up to do. figure out exactly what you want from a relationship. seek men that are older than you that are looking to settle down, if that's what you're looking for
>>
>>21109606
>sbahj
>2018
Unregistered homestuck was outlawed years ago, where's your permit?
>>
>>21109611
Errrrrrrrrrr, well...

yeah we are back to no gf
>>
>>21109606
Any man currently serving the country to me is a real man. Are you enlisted if so you have just become a real man. Congrats.
>>
>>21109600
well, i DO want a gf
>>
>>21109605
I'm not.
She goes to college in the area i'm from and we met back in late Jan and pretty much since then up until a little over a week ago were talking all day, every day and then she did a 180 and cut me out completely.
>>
>>21109626
good for you then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEOaWX_TFLE
>>
>>21109629
I scryed her. She wants a dude that can be a man. Tell her your going to enlist and watch her turnaround
>>
Trading
>>
>>21109637
Ches your reading for me was wrong. Now I’m sad. Why you do this to me?
>>
>>21109637
I actually can't enlist because of a medical thing, and she knows about that cause one of our original conversations was "jobs we originally wanted".
>>
>>21109646
Query?
>>
>>21109513
Forget this >>21109611

>tfw no gf
hehe, every day's a sale, every day's a win
>>
>>21109651
It's why she's leaving you.
>>21109649
Kek I'm not wrong
>>
File: 1375720608046.jpg (8 KB, 204x200)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>21109665
Oh well, I'll get over it.
>>
>>21109665
You told me the guy I’m in love with wanted to be in a relationship with me and he said we were better as friends. If you’re not wrong then tell me when he’ll decide to be with me.
>>
>>21109662
Why's it say MIL. It's getting me thinking.
>>
>>21109564
Its right there, i wrote it down in previous post. Wanna know if my ankle will heal on its own or do i need to go to physio?
>>
>>21109649
>Goes on /x/ and asks questions to pretend mages, wizards, witches and warlocks
>Gets surprised when reading is wrong
No one to blame but yourself, anon.
Everyone knows /div/ may as well be called /I have low self-esteem, please gib answer to question I already know the answer of but I still seek validation/
>>
>>21109665
>Kek I'm not wrong
Why can you not admit that you may be wrong? No wonder you can't keep a man around and why you have such a hard on for military guys. It doesn't take divination to see how lost you are.
>>
>>21109676
Damn why didnt you put your hands down
His pants and stroke him off and make a joke about it. No wonder he wants to be friends he knows your not serious.
>>
>>21109684
A lot of the queries get "nope you won't get what you want" answers so it's a pretty terrible place to go for validation.
>>
>>21109684
Naw. I was going to ask out someone I really vibe with and have for a really long time. I thought I had a pretty good chance and I thought Ches’ reading confirmed my feelings.

>>21109691
Trust me. He knows I’m serious. If you’re not wrong then tell me when we’ll get together.
>>
>>21109678
emil = E(mil)
nothing to do with the military
>>
>>21109699
Except that we all know people usually don't take that for an answer, and will ask the next reader the same question with hopes of getting a positive answer.
>>
>>21109659
What does H man feel for me?
>>
>>21109688
Are you Fucking serious. I can pull ten guys right now if I wanted. Damn. I just don't want some cucked so.ychild. you know like yourself. Besides I'm just seeing what branch someone's going with the reads is all. I'm already in a LDR Jesus dude
>>
>>21109710
Starting. Tell me what my love life holds for me for the year. New flames, old flames returning, etc.?
>>
>>21109709
Which is of course idiotic since one of the main rules of /div/ is to not spam the same question.

>Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification
>>
>>21109722
Reversed three of swords. No love only death.
>>
>>21109723
Oh, I know. Doesn't stop people from doing so, though.
>>
>>21109722
I can only sense crushes and desire to be loved but I don't sense any type of reciprocation. perhaps you do not put yourself out there and go out and talk to people
>>
>>21109712
>I can pull ten guys right now if I wanted
Yeah. If they don't see your autism, that is.
>I just don't want some cucked so.ychild.
Not all men who want to be in relationships are cucked so.ychild.
>I'm already in a LDR
Hmmmm. A LDR never works out. I think you are in a state of self-denial.
>Jesus dude
You have a fragile mind. You need Jesus. I am not kidding.
>>
>>21109710
Ace is Wands
Four of Wands
Three of Cups
Ten of Wands
Page of Wands

He likes you but he has doubts about an established relationship. He thinks you guys may clash or he has doubts about his own ability to pull weight in a relationship. He likes you a lot and he’s willing to see how things develop, but he’s proceeding with caution and the first sign of trouble he may take off running for something more fun/distracting.
Your best approach to this relationship is no pressure and tons of fun. Show H and good time and that he can be at ease with you and he’ll grow more fond of you. As it is, he’s not going anywhere at the moment. At the moment you’re the apple of his eye. Use that to your advantage while you still can.
>>
>>21109733
How can that be when you said we were going to be together? So you were wrong about your original reading? Which reading is right?
>>
>>21109744
Ugh boring. No I put myself out there and it seems like tons of people are responding to my vibes but I feel like my capacity for love is...broken. Idk
>>
>>21109745
Ldr does though. Just cause your projecting doesn't mean anything.
Don't really believe in much anymore.
Don't have autism.
That's all there is in Canada don't kid yourself. Haven't seen a real man since I saw jack white live.
>>
>>21109751
You missed the opportunity. I thought you could have another chance but the cards say no apparently
>>
>>21109764
>Ldr does though
How's that working for you, hon? I remember seeing you ask someone about the state of your ldr. Idk... Seems like you notice it too.
>Don't really believe in much anymore.
Believe you can do better <3
>Don't have autism.
That's exactly what an autistic person would say ;)
>Haven't seen a real man since I saw jack white live.
Can't argue with this. I'm sure you can find the right one.
>>
>>21109786
Lol okay Ches. It’s okay to be wrong sometimes. My div machine breaks every once in awhile.
>>
>>21109787
Not ches but re: asking about the state of an ldr, sometimes it's just nice to check in with the cards every so often.
>>
>>21109787
No I was wondering something else about it not about the LDR itself.
My IQ isn't room temperature dude.
Believing in something doesn't magically solve shit.
>>
>>21109798
Yeah but her and the guy ended up having a falling out. She ghosted him too.
>>
Trading
Would I be successful if I continued to pursue my dream of being a scientist or should I give up and become a flight attendant or something?
>>
File: angryichi.jpg (19 KB, 467x439)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
Air Query
Will I be able to successfully navigate the last bad fortune the monk told me about or will my dumbass completely fall for it.
>what the fuck will happen
>>
>>21109807
What guy?
>>
>>21109826
Was he legit. If he was it means he saw your path. It's set in stone there's nothing you can do against a holy man prophecy.
>>
>>21109806
>Believing in something doesn't magically solve shit.
Maybe not, but it gives you that state of mind/flow to solve shit. Whatever. I hope you can see what I mean with your non room temp iq and all
>>
Ches pls tell me what’s going to happen in my love life this year
Ty goddess
>>
>>21109849
>>21109837
>>
>>21109807
Are you talking about the xt guy. He was scary and very demanding it was difficult because he was so immature at times. And so emotional being a cancer Capricorn can't be with someone like that for so long. Two weeks were two long DESU
>>
>>21109810
Are you still here?
>>
>>21110006
Yeah. What’s your query?
>>
>>21110015
What does Drea feel for me and why does she keep talking to me? Does she have other intentions other than just keeping in touch?
Doing yours now
>>
>>21110035
Let me use the bathroom and I’ll start
>>
>>21109837
He told me I can avoid it, that's what I'm asking if my dumbass will be able to.
>>
>>21110035
Magician, Hanged Man, Tower, Chariot rx, Queen of Swords

Ohhhhhh yikes. Lots of strong and confusing feelings going on here. A read with mostly majors on feelings and intensions.
Let’s get intensions out of the way since it’s easiest. She probably isn’t going to be looking for a committed relationship with you, but is interested in you because you fulfill something mentally for her or conversation wise. She genuinely enjoys talking with you, or at least she’s getting some sort of pleasure mentally out of your interactions.
Feelings wise you’re pretty friend-zoned but she’s not going to say no to your advances unless it comes down to actually taking action on any of it. If it were me I’d probably just enjoy this connection for nothing but what it is and expect nothing if you can handle that.
>>
>>21110072
Could you please do a reading for me?

>My relationship with K
>>
Yo, I be trading rn!

've been talking back and forth with my Ex D lately. Just wondering what's her intent rn and what the outcome is. Reconciliation or not.
>>
>>21109810
>scientist
Ace of wands
If you choose to become a scientist and follow your dreams it would be the beginning of a new chapter in your life. It would breathe possibility and new venues for you.
>something else
3 penta
You would be succesful as long as you work with others and cooperate.

I sense you would do well with either one but I advise you to follow your true calling. Not only will you be fulfilling something greater than just earning a living you would also bring wholeness to yourself. Although dont count on being sated in wholeness by work alone. It would just be more satisfying.
>extra card
6 swords
The cards are urging you to take some time off to reflect on this. Go take a trip someplace possibly overseas and think long and hard about what you want. I know you can always change your mind but as someone thats changed careers several times in his life. Its better if you set yourself a goal and work towards achieving it.
Best of luck.
>>
>>21110097
Thanks!
>>
Query:
Will i get laid or find a meaningful relationship before college
Male, 18
>>
>>21110072
Yeah thats pretty much how it feels. I dont want anything serious with her. Could of married her but I ditched her.
She brought me a lot of permanent problems which werent there so I kind of feel like shes still guilty about that.

I have a 2nd query...If you have a 2nd question you wanna ask I can answer that for you.
>>
>>21110107
Sure. Hit me with your next query.
>>
>>21110100
Thank you as well for your reading.
I got 2nd question
>>
>>21110112
Should I seek assitance for my ankle or will it ever heal on its own?

Whats your 2nd query?
>>
>>21110117
Does L feel any romantic feelings for me? Starting yours.
>>
>>21110102
Four of Cups (R)
Don't worry so much, when you connect with yourself and what you want you'll definitely feel when a relationship is gonna happen. Ya might be a little restless.
Nine of cups and The Star Card came up which could mean yes for either. The outcome is favorable.
>>
>>21110117
Assistance:
Knight of Wands, Page of Wands, Page of Swords
Self-healing:
Magician, Six of Pentacles, Hierophant

This is pretty in-line for what I’d expect with today’s medical industry. Don’t go to a doctor for help. It’ll eventually heal on its own but it’ll hurt like a bitch still until it gets to that point.
What I suggest is being patient with yourself, over the counter pain management (numbing rubs, sports tape, etc.), and look up some methods for physical therapy online. You’ll be okay. If you take your healing seriously and treat your healing process like a serious project it’ll be okay on its own and you won’t spend time and money chasing doctors who will either medicate you with serious pain meds or try to convince you to pay for surgery.
>>
>>21110123
>hermit, 5 wands
I felt it before pulling the cards...she definetly doesnt have any romantic feelings for you. Sorry bud
Actually talks about conflicts with you or lack of compatibility.
>>
>>21110143
Yikes thanks
>>
>>21110138
Yeah iv gotten injured many times and I always took care of it myself. If I were to go to a doc every time it would of cost me a fortune with subpar results.

Thanks a lot for all the reads!!
Think a lot about your career young man. You have a whole future ahead of you.
>>
>>21110152
Thanks again. Best of luck to you!
>>
>>21110088
I can do yours.

my query >>21110082
>>
Air query
How can I get him(AMT) to talk to me?
>>
>>21110178
You might be someone whose going through some sort of transformation, a renewal of energy or simply letting the past go. Might be connected to some sort of law or business perhaps?

K seems to have an air of mystery about them or they might be someone who is quiet, comfortable. They might be planning some sort of vacation or simply dealing with some sort of anxiety within their head and drifting off somewhere.

As an outcome I pulled the six of rods and the world. So the relationship definitely looks successful and has a lot of potiental. With completion and achievement of some sort.

The overall energy I got was the Ace of Cups. Things look really good with you and this K person!
>>
New Bread
>>21110327
>>21110327
>>21110327

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.