[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Reptilians Thread. They exist or not?
>>
>>21712003
The only way you will truly believe is by looking into it yourself and doing proper research, or experiencing them yourself.
>>
>>21712043
And no I am not saying they do or don't. But it is kind of silly to ask such a question when you know that such things are nearly impossible to prove.
>>
yes they do, I will be uploading full screencaps of one attacking me here for several days.
>>
>>21712116
do it fgt
>>
>>21712003
>>21712116
You can see the eyes fuck up into lizard shapes definitely. But it could easily be a psyop rather than an actual real life thing.
It's a way to wake peeps up at least tho I guess.
>>
They are not real,it's a metaphor for reptilian brain.

The truth is in plain sight but you choose to believe the literal meaning instead of understanding the story it tries to tell you

The reptillian brain has been ruling us for a while now my dudes
>>
File: Reptilian yusuf.png (226 KB, 473x286)
226 KB
226 KB PNG
>>21712701
>muh metaphor xd
>>
>>21712844
Is the advertising beside him also a reptilian sign, or is that just a camera glitch?
>>
>>21712701
What is this truth in plain sight? Could you elaborate. I'm on board with the reptilian thing being a metaphor but that still begs the question of our we being socially engineered and by whom and for what purpose?
>>
>>21712003
jews arent reptilians . jews are a lower tier of the western control structure. that man (from guilty gear)>reptilians >space gooks (grays)>jews>neo nazis

and thats greater than not a arrow
>>
>>21712003
No. It's just that we are all winged serpents... Jews are only called reptilian for their history as conniving snakes
>>
>>21712116
Post it here
>>
>>21712868
>reptilian brain, the oldest of the three, controls the body's vital functions such as heart rate, breathing, body temperature and balance. Our reptilian brain includes the main structures found in a reptile's brain: the brainstem and the cerebellum. The reptilian brain is reliable but tends to be somewhat rigid and compulsive.

>Thelimbic brain emerged in the first mammals. It can record memories of behaviours that produced agreeable and disagreeable experiences, so it is responsible for what are called emotions in human beings. The main structures of the limbic brain are the hippocampus, the amygdala, and the hypothalamus. The limbic brain is the seat of the value judgments that we make, often unconsciously, that exert such a strong influence on our behaviour.

>Theneocortex - assumed importance in primates and culminated in the human brain with its two large cerebral hemispheres that play such a dominant role. These hemispheres have been responsible for the development of human language, abstract thought, imagination, and consciousness. The neocortex is flexible and has almost infinitelearning abilities . The neocortex is also what has enabled human-culture- to develop.

Why do you think all the reptilian conspiracy videos are allowed on youtube?
Do you really think the power that be or the real reptillians that controlus couldn't ban these videos?
Some people are in the know about this and speak in codes and metaphors.

The real conspiracy here is that people,real people like you and i have figured out that certain things like 'fear' for example cause our brains to swtich to our reptilian brain which basiclly means we function on animalistic instincts - hence the appropriate nickanmes 'sheep' , 'useless eaters' etc

It's much easier to control a large group of people when you can trigger them with such simple things like fear and sex

The story is telling you to fight the reptilian brain - not the reptilian aliens.
Sorry for my bad grammer
>>
>>21713102
Cont

The neo-cortex is the philosopher's stone in this case,the part of the brain that related to visualization,imagination,humor,everything that makes us different from animals

That is the part of your brain you should be looking to activate,this is the holy grail,the christ consciousness if you will
We have forgotten/unlearned how to use the neo-cortex because all of the constant visual and physical stimuli we are exposed to.
>>
>>
File: 2908 wives11 sp.jpg (40 KB, 540x320)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
Is this a reptilian?
>>
>>21713256
That's an elderly person.
>>
Genesis chapter 6
Matthew 13
Jude
Enoch

The Bible is clear, not all human shaped things are the children of Adam.
>>
>>21713256
No, that's a Bogdanoff
>>
File: 1413757076890.jpg (29 KB, 410x366)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
You're like a little baby.
>>
>>21712003
They exist. Some evolved on earth millions of years ago. Many evolved on other worlds. They don't always live on planets that have the same level of star evolution that our sun is at. They aren't jews.
>>
File: 1436121064502s.jpg (2 KB, 125x87)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
>>21713303
>>
>>21713141
What is the best way to activate the neo-cortex? Does esoteric/hermetic occultism have anything to do with this? Thanks for responding btw.
>>
>>21713293
because the bible is the highest and true authority isn't it
>>
>>21712003
finally someone makes a thread bout this
>>
>>21712856
holy shit man it's the videos watermark, should be paying attention the the crocodile head morhphing on top of the guys neck
>>
>>21713102

good info and message desu, but fails to disprove a xeno-reptilian existence. classic disinfo
>>
>>21714231
Technically it is reliable, in the most basic form it's a historical compilation of 1st and 2 handexperiences that were directly related to each other from people seperated by not only distance but by time. The bible wasn't written immodestly it took a couple hundred of years to me put together.
>>
>>21712701
>The reptillian brain

yeah, but the mind governs matter, and what someone thinks and how they operate can affect their appearance

there's also walk-in scenarios happening a lot because of the internet
>>
>>21712130

I will, but not because u said so

I will show how trolling in this context

is reptilian.
>>
>>21713463
Thinking, The neocortex is also known as the is the outermost layer of your brain. The cortical structure of the brain consist of folded Gyri and Sulci. When people speak of brain waves, they speak of the chaotic rhythmic firing of neurons.
>>
>>21712003
We killed one during my deployment down range in 2007. Weak spots are under the arm pits and high above the ribs. 10 years have passed so it doesn't matter if I even talk about it. Better than the guys who signed their lives away for over 30 not to talk about some of the shit they say over there in that shit hole of the middle east. Don't even want to imagine what some of that shit was.
>>
>>21714289
saw*** over there in that shit hole
>>
ofc they do i have a friend who probs is one

>he never eats
>he never drinks
>his skin is pale
>his pupils are pinheads
>he is skinny and very big
>>
>>21713157
This.

The insectalians are the top of the hierarchy. They create hybrids to do shit for them. It's a perfect cover to create a bunch of hybrids and have us think they are "aliens". They inhabit Saturn and it's moons.

The Big Bang was a real thing, but not the event that is said to spark life in the universe. You had the good guys and the bad guys. They had a fight. A very Big Bang.

The insectalians are the fallen ones and only the humans are capable of wiping them out, but we are too retarded over stupid shit instead of owning and conquering the stars.
>>
>>21713463
Meditation is the best way to go although we are talking probably at least a year+ of daily 15 - 20 minutes sessions to actually undo the programming currently in place.

Just to make it clear you already use your neocortex ,but it hasn't reached it's full potential because every time you get triggered/aroused/stimulated you switch back to that good old reptilian brain and guess what? It's also the fastest of the 3 to react for obvious evolutional reasons (fight or flight).

If you manage to not be triggered by any kind of stimuli which is already an achievement of it's own, you are now probably functioning mostly on the limbic brain/system and you might find yourself still living in loops of patterns (work,eat,sleep,repeat,etc) .

This is because this part of the brain is responsible for past memories and it keeps track of solutions that worked before
This part of the brain is unfortunately also faster responding than the neocortex which is why people usually choose the same known action over and over and find it hard to be truly creative,even intellegent people.

If you manage to both not be triggered by stimuli and regulary stop and think of new solutions,actions and other ways of bteaking your patterns you will start to activate your neocortex.

For the record i have no medical qualification nor i am an expert in the field of neurology and i know the terms i use are not accurate as it is much much more complicated than that. These are just my conclusions and sum up of the documents i read on the subject,ill post sources later if you want

As for the esoteric part obviously there is a tight connection,different terms tho.
>>
>>21714273
This might be possible but in my opinion it's very unlikely that actual physicsl reptilians are among us because there would be at least 1 video of a real shpeshifting taking place.
Anyway I'm not too deep into the literal meaning of reptillians ,these are just my two cents.

>>21714253
Like i said,just my two cents.

>>21714278
This anon has it right.
>>
File: kaiman.jpg (16 KB, 180x280)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>21712003
Hi
>>
>>21715864
Fuck yeah dorohedoro
>>
File: 3 - 1.png (12 KB, 668x460)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>21712003
>>
yes
>>
They do exist. Ask this italian guy, the "repties" abducted him 11 times and undressed him. They are such a perverts!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffprYUeGOHQ&t=1s
>>
File: Reptar.png (132 KB, 345x360)
132 KB
132 KB PNG
>>21712003
Ello' Guvnah!
>>
File: loltrek.gif (3 MB, 350x273)
3 MB
3 MB GIF
>>21714260
>Technically it is reliable
>>
>>21715864
Truly one to be feared on a board full of sorcerors.
>>
File: 67101_slide.jpg (115 KB, 785x571)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>21716846
>>
>>21716846
lol

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.