[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Vusamazulu Credo Mutwa is almost 100 years old now! (Quoted from wikipedia) "He is a Zulu sangoma from South Africa. He is known as an author of books on stories mixing traditional Zulu folklore, extraterrestrial encounters and his own personal encounters. His most recent work is a graphic novel called the Tree of Life Trilogy based on his writings of his most famous book, Indaba my Children. Credo calls himself a sanusi which is a type of Zulu diviner or sangoma. The term stems from a more historic time and is not widely used today, even in a traditional setting. Credo currently lives with his wife, Virginia, in Kuruman where they run a hospice clinic."

Please watch this documentary, this film changed my life forever when I first saw it about 10 years ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpQy8XOYTcg
>>
Credo has some of what I personally consider to be the most detailed and credible information and direct personal experiences with both Reptilians and Greys.
If anyone is interested in real first hand knowledge about aliens please check this guy out. He is basically the last great African Shaman on earth.
>>
>>21715479
holy shit 100? awesome dude i give him my blessings
>>
God Bless you Credo!
You are one of my greatest heros!
Thank you for sharing your wisdom and medicine with all of humanity!
Thank you for having the courage to tell the truth to the world!
God Bless you Credo!
We are with you!
Its a privilege to hear you speak!
>>
>>21715496
He will be 100 in about 2 years
He was born in 1921
>>
>>21715516
thats crazy man i only seen some of what he says but for how strange it is it all starts to make sense God bless you bro
>>
>>21715520
Credo speaks the truth
Its hard to believe at first but truth is stranger than fiction
Credo has risked his own life to share his knowledge with us
He was not supposed to reveal the things he has shared with us
He has been working to help people with HIV/AIDS in Africa for quite some time now
He has spoken out about the truth of AIDS being a man made disease
>>
>>21715547
now that i remember it he said a shit tonne of very prescient revelations
>>
Here is a more recent video of Credo about some terrible things that happened to him since he went public about his life and his wisdom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qi1sB9WUTI
>>
Never seen this one before
Credos visions of the future from 1993
Lets see how much of it has come true so far roughly 25 years later
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze6kFswlmio
>>
God damn...I hate the way this one was edited...literally ruined the whole thing...they should have kept it as just raw footage like they did in the reptilian agenda....wow...i cant even watch it like this right now....
>>
Also here is a picture of the sacred necklace stolen from Credo
>>
>>21715687
bump
>>
>>21715687
>Africans attempt to recreate the Sphinx
>>
>>21715479
He is the fucking man. I dont like how he had to eat a hand from a 2 day old corpse to be initiated... but I can look past it. Assuming he doesnt still condone it.

Also he says that in Africa if anyone or anything claims to be God... they should be killed and eaten.
>>
>>21715719
when did this happen?
>>
>>21715479
>graphic novel called the Tree of Life Trilogy based on his writings of his most famous book
Interesting!

I will need to grab a copy, thanks for the recommendation, my friend.
>>
>>21715479
>97
He doesn't looks a day over 60
>>
You play with magic you get the horns.
Why do you think blacks and their countries are dying.
They insist on playing with voodoo.
>>
>>21717793
Kyp
>>
>>21717505
not sure exactly but i think sometime within the past 20 years
>>
V1 ZULUL
>>
>>21717634
benefits of cannibalism and drinking blood
>>
>>21718895
does anyone know if credo has ever explained how he feels about this?
i know he said he ate a corpse that was dead 2 days but idk if he said he "drank blood"
>>
Amazing person, no doubt about it. I love this man and am so grateful for what he has shared with us.
>>
Here is another more recent video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=866v5_pRM38
>>
>>21718951
I mean that's speculation, but blood is supposed to prolong human lives. That's why the elite live to 100 years and more.
>>
>>21719051
Indeed
Credo mentions several other bizarre secrets to longevity in his interviews as well
>>
>>21715508

he's a high achiever. some actually live and speak from experience.

others just absorb information and pretend to understand it while achieving nothing.

big difference huh.
>>
>>21719380
For sure big difference
But I dont think all people who absorb information necessarily "pretend to understand it"
It is true a lot of people do but plenty of people do grasp and respect the experiences of others and take them seriously

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.