[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 9.png (182 KB, 400x691)
182 KB
182 KB PNG
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth made his guide for using the tarot, and runes
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/Gv10KZUA

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting. Be sure to check if they're still reading, or if they're done! Don't query readers who are no longer in the thread.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Do not harass readers if your query is refused/skipped.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Asking the same question repeatedly is liable to get you inconsistent answers, especially if you ask multiple readers.
-Provide feedback. Readers can't improve unless you tell them how they're doing good (or bad).

Previous thread: >>21714793
>>
1st
>>
File: 1540836923248.png (911 KB, 800x810)
911 KB
911 KB PNG
>>21717188
>>
File: thatsgay.jpg (50 KB, 490x609)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>21717193
>>
Lets see some more thotties reader bodies
Scry THIS
>>
Air query
Will get rich in November?
I can feel it.
>>
One card readings, I'll take a few.

>>name
>>age
>>sex
>>query

No yes/no questions.
>>
>>21717213
Chris
F
How are my finances these next couple of months?
>>
>>21717213
Chromack
Im male but sometimes i feel like a bear
What is the outcome of the meeting next thursday?
Also why didnt this cunt SK show up to her own meeting?
>>
>>21717213

JF
Male
So what's Day's problem with me, or does she have feelings or something? She's a little too nosy.
>>
>>21717213
Yuan
Male
what do you see in my life in the next months, love or sex related with AG
>>
>>21717213
Ne
male

Is love going to come into my life next year?
>>
>>21717223
Your efforts are coming to fruition soon, so, pretty good!

>>21717224
Uhh not good it looks like, showing conflict. Maybe SK personally doesn't like you. Keep on your toes.

>>21717228
I think it's just the way she is, shows that your anxieties are just in your head.
>>
>>21717213
what does your name mean?
>>
>>21717248

>shows that your anxieties are just in your head.
Ah. I get the feeling she's a worry-wort... should I ask her out?
>>
>>21717248
Thank you
>>
>>21717213

clairvoyant abilities guy
male

How successful with my project be?
>>
Doing a couple of readings.
All I need is
>gender
>query
>song of your choice
Feedback would be appreaciated
>>
>>21717251
It's a surname.

>>21717233
Making progress in the relationship.

>>21717236
Um.. I hate giving people bad news but...There is hope for you yet, the future is constantly changing.
>>
>>21717213
Chin,25,female
How will be the next person that will like me? And how will he feel about me?. I am used to one side love ...
>>
What's good everybody?
>>
>>21717269
Female
How does my best friend see me as / feel about me (platonically) they are also female
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=po2ahzuziEw
If you were here- Thompson Twins
>>
>>21717277
we are not in a relationship
>>
>>21717269
Male
What does O thinks of me?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiJiuhnDfck
>>
>>21717296
Then maybe you should be.
>>
>>21717269
Male
What does this stupid woman have against me shes never even meet me
https://youtu.be/me0Xcy8KXOc
>>
>>21717269
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKOF_cfz1HA

male

How does K feel about me sexually
>>
>>21717269
Female
C
Who will my next bf be like personality wise?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1jGYx0hMjM0
>>
>>21717213
Al
male
Am I going to travel next year for some reason?
>>
>>21717269
Male
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Gkp05lmogIM
Will I attain what i want?
>>
>>21717269

Male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_PG0AuY1m4

Is there a girl in my future or do I really need to go search for one?
>>
>>21717289
>key, snake, man
She sees you as someone important. Did you recenlty lie about something to her or you were dishonest? Like I said, she think of you as someone important and smart, but something is not right.You're important to her, but don't try to be manipulative and don't play any games with her
>>
>>21717346
>>21717281
>>21717264

I'm done for the night guys, terribly sorry.
>>
>>21717300
>Tree, clover, moon
That you're optimistic guy. She likes you. Maybe even think about you as potential lover a little. Use the right moment, because it seems pretty positive if you want something more from this person.
>>
>>21717383
Thank you!
For feedback purposes, someone actually lied to me (the person being close to her) and a lot of things went down. That’s pretty accurate though
>>
>>21717323
>checks song
>>21716452
>>
>>21717269
Male
Will something sexy happen between me and Al in the next months?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rkJ3L5Ce80
>>
>>21717309
>stars, scythe, cross
She don't like you because you seem to her as some potential danger. She thinks you're aggresive and shit like that. Probably she's also jealous about your life/abilities. She have also issues.
>>
>>21717269
Female
Will I learn all of my past?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf2suuryXGY&feature=share
>>
>>21717311
>Tree, whips, child
She wanna make babies with you but without making a babies WINK WINK. Use protection my dude.
Also nice song
>>
>>21717438

She's also a dyke and w/e else makes him feel okay
>>
>>21717323
>Mountain, dog, bouquet
Probably one of your friend or someone very friendly to you. Very loyal, but with depression and problems. Also very kind, probably not manly type
>>
>>21717269
Can you do mine?
>>21717281
https://youtu.be/SWtiCRntA-W
>>
>>21717347
>garden, heart, ring
Yes if it's love related. Also yes if not. You're going to be daijobu man.
>>
>>21717406
thank you, can i ask you what deck are you using?
>>
>>21717366
>Is there a girl in my future
>stork, snake, house
Yes, she can appear sooner as you think, but you need to try be more independent and show her you're a mature man. Probably this could happen when you change your apartments. She's going to be kinda bitch and probably for a couple of nights, but I wouldnt mind if I were you
>>
>>21717421
>clouds, tree, fox
Nouu :(
Something bad is going to happend between you two. Balance is going to be ruined. Be honest with her about your intentions and don't try to be someone that you arent
>>
>>21717523

Having trouble finding a roommate and I'm not in a rush to rent a place by myself, but I'm kinda working toward it. If this referred to someone specific, can I ask for some details about her?
>>
>>21717498
It's not love related, so I hope you're right.
Mind telling me more about it or can you please answer me the following
>what are her motives for talking to me? >What does she think of me?
Call her I/7
But thanks one more time for what you've done.
>>
>>21717454
>coffin, tree, whips
No, but if you somehow do it, it will destroy you and your mental health.
>>
>>21717487
Yes I can bby
>How will be the next person that will like me?
>coffin, ring, anchor
Someone "with past". Mature, stable, pretty normal to me. May be related to your working place
>>
>>21717269
Male
What's my love life going to be like in the near future?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5ixRWvrkUHo
>>
>>21717410
Thank you for feedback, girl. I wish you the best
>>21717466
Lenormand deck
>>21717548
It's okay m8. I totally understand.
>can I ask for some details about her?
Card snake represented her, dominant woman and as I said ealier kind bitch.
>>21717552
>>what are her motives for talking to me?
>mountain, mice, snake
nothing good m8, nothing good. She wanna play with you just because she's feeling bad about herself. Don't trust her.
>>
>>21717269
Male
How does she feel about me?
Here's a song that's been bouncing around my head lately (I'm a sucker for brass)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bf_u5cb8SlU
>>
>>21717458

Thanks, yo. this makes sense.

Can you tell me how it will affect our work relations?
>>
Out of curiosity, what decks do you guys use? How many do you have?
I'm not sure how many I have but this is the one I use when I read people on here.
>>
>>21717269
Male
Is there anything romantic waiting for me before the end of the year?
https://youtu.be/wJHp5Gz3q20
>>
>>21717569
>working place
Oh ... not ideal thing.
Thank you
>>
>>21717606
Last one here
I knew it thank you so much, shes already in the past and ill make sure it stays like that
what about the other person, way more recent? Motives?
>>
Anyone trading?
>>
>>21717269
Male

Will I find love? I'm too idealistic. Never dated anyone, despite being in my mid 20s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBM4gnFCQBw
>>
>>21717665
Yes
What is your query?
>>
>>21717683
Next girl I will get involved with.
Yours?
>>
requesting reading

my entire life got ruined (not exaggerating, lost job, friends, money, am now entirely alone with nobody IRL besides my grandpa and brother) and i really need help deciding if i should try to go a new direction in life or attempt to salvage my old career

typical info needed: im a capricorn, favorite color is purple, INFJ

thank you for your time
>>
>>21717665
yes
>>
>>21717556
ah yes, makes sense, i should stop trying
>>
File: sbWDBEwAq4-12.png (34 KB, 300x250)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
TRADING
>>
>>21717770
test me senpai
>>
>>21717770
i can take it, tarot
>>
>>21717782
pffft
Sure my g. Dont hit me with the "oh i second guessed myself bullshit"
>what is the color of my lighter?

>>21717789
>Have they lost romantic interest in me?
>>
>>21717719
what do you want to make this stop?
>>
>>21717770

Trading I ching

Need: names, open ended query

My query: Did I fuck things up with E? If so, what are the repercussions?

I felt stupid earlier. Real stupid. But I'm praying things work out.
>>
>>21717814
King of Swords
Eight of Swords
Two of Swords

No, but they understand the situation is way too complicated at the moment and is best to let go and move forward. The time has yet not come for you to act again, for now, just let it pass.

>how will my relationship with CdM evolve?
>>
>>21717814
I was serious when i said that. I do not 'bullshit' as much as you may believe.

is it white?
>>
>>21717828
advice on how to move forward i guess. or something that i'm destined to do instead
>>
>>21717832
>Did I fuck things up with E? If so, what are the repercussions?
The wheel of fortune
Five of swords
Ace of cups

Yes, you fucked up with your insecurities/indecision/vacilations/cautionness, literally, you thought too much. But, no worries, this is the moment to begin again with E, she might think you are a fuck up, but that lowers her defenses and leaves her open to be impressed.

>will the problem at my job end soon or continue?
>>
>>21717853
let's meet in person
>>
>>21717842
>is it white?

REEEEEEEEEEEE

ITS PURPLE </3

>>21717841
UGhhh

oofa accurate

>ten of swords, ace of wands, death
oof my g
It looks like its gonna go down to shit for a bit. An argument over a secret. But its seems like it will rise again from the ashes. It does not feel romantic but more platonic
>>
>>21717860

Ugh. Easily the most retarded thing I've done in my adult life. I'm so tilted.

Impressed how?

Also

>will the problem at anon's job end soon or continue?

22. 賁 (bì), Grace
To
23. 剝 (bō), Splitting Apart

Seems like bad times are afoot, so the problem will continue.
>>
>>21717891
impressed in "this persons isn't as I thought based on that previous action he took" and "perhaps I can give this person another chance because his actions have proven he is different than what I imagine".
>>
>>21717875
okay give me one love, i know i can get one
>>
>>21717898

Trade again to see what kind of person she thought I was?
>>
trading
where the gods of egypt partial to me or was i just being played a fool by a jester
i feel like things where so much better for me when i kicked spirituality to the kerb but like a child run back to it for something grand
>>
>>21717934
They were never on your side.

There was always someone else.
>>
>>21717909
King of Wands
Wheel of Fortune
Five of Pentacles

Ok. This doesn’t say much, or what it says is either cliched or super accurate, you decide. King of Wands says this person saw you as a new, positive and strong energy in their life. Wheel of fortune says this person considered you as a “new opportunity”, in other words, either a new relationship or a fruitful friendship. Five of pentacles says you fuck it up. Sorry for that.

I want to know if C will continue trying to get if with me or not?
>>
>>21717944
go on
>>
>>21717944
>>21717953
he spoke to me in egyptian at the time i was worshipping isis
>>
>>21717950

I fucking hate myself. So much. So she no longer sees me as relationship material. Hoping I get a second chance.

16. 豫 (yù), Enthusiasm

Yes. C will
>>
air query
how bad are the memes when everyone finds out every secret about the past because people love telling funny stories?

what would I be a god of if I were one?
>>
>>21717976
W?
>>
Trading tarot or pendulum

Relationship reading for 2019
>>
trading
where the gods of egypt partial to me or was i just being played a fool by a jester
i feel like things where so much better for me when i kicked spirituality to the kerb but like a child run back to it for something grand
>>
>>21718000
i'll trade pendulum back

same query as you
>>
>>21718003
what's your initials?
>>
>>21718027
RCS
>>
>>21718029
you got to the party then decided you weren't going to wait in line for the dressing room then left to come back again after you fixed some things using your will
>>
>>21718039
>you got to the party
maybe this could mean when a chant was casted over me or could be the other weird things idk
>then decided you weren't going to wait in line for the dressing room
idk my impatience from nothing of real value coming from it and still feeling empty and shat on
>then left to come back again after you fixed some things using your will
???

this like everything just doesn't make sense to me -_-
>>
>>21718039
>>21718059
it also doesn't really answer my query like what so ever :(
>>
Trading love queries
>>
>>21718066
lets do it, I will tarot, since it's love I can do tarot or bibliomancy, whatever you chose, my query: should i chose C or A?
>>
>>21718066
can you phrase it as a yes r no?

>Will anything beneficial come from IL(female)
>>
>>21718019

Uhh how do we do pendulum readings for relationships?
>>
>>21718087
investigative questioning
>>
wegon you fucking liar
>>
>>21718071
Biblio is cool,

What does the next 2 years look like?

>>21718074
Is it going to happen with a? Will happen before her next birthday?

give me a couple min for card pulls
>>
Trading tarot
>>
>>21718093
Rimbaud, L’impossible

AH! cette vie de mon enfance, la grande route par tous les temps, sobre surnaturellement, plus désintéressé que le meilleur des mendiants, fier de n'avoir ni pays, ni amis,
quelle sottise c'était. — Et je m'en aperçois seulement !— J'ai eu raison de mépriser ces bonshommes qui ne per- draient pas l'occasion d'une caresse, parasites de la propreté et de la santé de nos femmes, aujourd'hui qu'elles sont si
peu d'accord avec nous.J'ai eu raison dans tous mes dédains : puisque je m'évade ! Je m'évade !Je m'explique.

This is what is going to happen: love, sensual, passionate love, but longing of what is true love, not any fulfillment but a meditation and, as you know, you can only meditate on that which you have. You will have a plenty but not the which you fulfills you, if that makes sense.

you already nkow my query.
>>
>>21718071
C- nine of pwnts x
A- 5 of swords

A for sure my guy. Might have to work for it. I'd pursue them both, don't be sleaze style, but keep it open until youve got a in the bag. It'll swing the odds in your favor.

advice- temperance. be chill my guy. be chill.

>>21718074
Lovers x
10 of cups
judgement

No, shes gonna fuck yo shit up. or he. not sure who you were indicating. Anyway, lovers x, which is the worst card to get here. 10 of C, and Judgement for what aint going go well.

They're somehow going to ruin you. Emotionally, and at home. your physical home. And you'll have bad judgement about it. You'd let them do this.

The tower for "Are they going to do it anyway?"

You've been warned. You already knew before you asked, and you got lovers x and the tower. Good luck.

The Emporer x for advice. Be cold.
>>
>>21718105
... shit. French though. Thats cool.

But the... FUCK. TWO YEARS.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I'M NOT COOL WITH THIS. I FINALLY FOUND THE GIRL. THE LOVE I WANT. HOLY FUCK HOLY HOLY FUCKING FUCKIN FUCKOI GSEG HDDNDJDNDNRHHRHDJRHRHRHF BDDJDJDFJJDJFJFJHDJDNEJDJ

Well... sincerely thank you. this fits with every reading ive pulled for myself. im distraught over this. I really found the girl mate. Not "The girl" but that next level, vibe on everything, full support, not cucking out but still die for her type shit.

If you're down to trade again, I'd like to know if I'll find that again. Heads up, my readings have said no. Once in a lifetime deal, sounds like bs. But It might be legit.
>>
>>21718138
I can do it, I will let you chose, I can do english, spanish, french or latin, whatever you prefer, or tarot. I am native spanish speaker, if that information helps.
>>
>>21718118

are you saying i am going to invite them over and they will destroy my shit? or are you saying they will throw a brick through the window or similar?
as for your query

i do not think you will get what you want out of this. there something that seems to be stopping you or both of you from making it happen
>>
>>21718148
Latin.

Any tips for going bilingual? Ive studied french, spanish, and latin. Mandarin as well, but none of it sticks.
>>
>>21718157
Oh, one night stand. Probs not getting laid, and a waste of emotional and monetary energy. you might smoke her up and not get none. but low investment. your best bet is to not be thirsty. maybe even call her on her bs, might get an angry fuck.
>>
>>21718157
Can you a divine a way to make it happen? I know she's interested. If not her. Hows about getting to this chick moving in with S and T. Is that going to be worth it?
>>
>>21718091
i almost completed it but can't release it, sorry. it's being held
>>
>>21717213
Hannah
Female
Am I being watched over or protected by some entity?
>>
>>21718170
>>21718176

>>21718118

is this same anon?
>>
>>21718138
Pliny the younger, first book of letters

Mirum est quam singulis diebus in urbe ratio aut constet aut constare videatur, pluribus iunctisque non constet. 2 Nam si quem interroges 'Hodie quid egisti?', respondeat: 'Officio togae virilis interfui, sponsalia aut nuptias frequentavi, ille me ad signandum testamentum, ille in advocationem, ille in consilium rogavit.' 3 Haec quo die feceris, necessaria, eadem, si cotidie fecisse te reputes, inania videntur, multo magis cum secesseris. Tunc enim subit recordatio: 'Quot dies quam frigidis rebus absumpsi!

All right, here is what is happening, I don’t know how young you are, but according to this you haven’t found love, mad puppy “I will lick every stone in the floor of Rome for you” love, so you are just going in the motions, every once in a while, you fall in love but it isn’t the one love, the “I will abandon everything love. Just be patient. Live, love and you will be happier and once it comes you will be prepared.

Are you native english? If so start with with german and then latin, german is “devoleved” english so it shouldn’t pose a trouble and it will familiarize you with french and latin. Don’t go with spanish, italian or portuguese, this languages are too complex as they are way to “cultural” to understand. The rule is always learn a similar language and the then the root (latin or greek) with that you can access anything.

Read me about C, anything will be fine.
>>
>>21718177
oh shit
>>
>>21718187
Yeah. Verbage and bad grammar are a match. That's all me bud.
>>
>>21718203
i am still a little confused. You are saying to have the one night stand or to avoid her at all costs?
>>
>>21717863
are you going to touch me in my swimsuit area
>>
>>21718194
Thank you! Helpfull advice. Much apreciated.

High Priestess, Star x, 9 of Pents
Past, Present, Future
Everything will be fine.

They were likely knocked around a bit. Forced to aknowledge some truth and are in the midst of processing, adjusting, and growing. It may look rough at the moment, but they will come out of it stronger for it.

>>21718217
Dude. its up to you what you do. For God's sake, its an online tarot card reading.

You got lovers x, and the tower. According to these cards, you arent going to get laid, or if you do, its going to be bad. Emotionally, security, just bad. If you gotta bust that bad go ahead, but... ya know. you were warned. Just be cold. Emperor x. Worst that can happen is that you die, and that aint so bad.
>>
>>21718220
If he dont I will. All over.
>>
>>21718237
You sound like a real prick
>>
>>21718237
damn bro, that's fucked up.

Can you tell why she will try to fuck me up after we bang?
You will have a good time with S and T and i can see you being happy in your investment return.
>>
>>21718220
do you want me to? everywhere is the swimsuit area when you swim naked.

i can do a lot more than that. i want to end our differences
>>
>>21718256
Sure.
ACE of P, High Priestess x, and 3 of swords x
Past, present, future.

Okay, so, the emphasis here is on emotional baggage. I wouldn't worry about getting your shit smashed up (unless shes like that. For real dude, there are chicks who fuck shit up bad over a one nighter. Just. saying. Know whats up with her)

But, based off of Lovers x, the tower, and this reading. If you're in an emotionally vulrable place, you're just going to have to deal with it afterwards. Not that big of a deal, but if she's getting over a breakup or something. You're in for the rebound ritual. SOMEBODY HAS UNRESOLVED ISSUES.

Unless she has a track record of psycho, you'll be fine. Probably annoyed at the end. But iys quality time with a cutie. So go nuts.
>>
>>21717770
Still here? Query?
>>
>>21718248
I'll hug ya about it. They help most people.

Ya know what!!!!?

IM BACK! OPEN QUERIES!!

GET WHAT YA GET MOST OF THE TIME IM RIGHT--- LETS ROLL
>>
>>21718293

Well hopefully i get laid. and not deaded
>>
>>21718244
i just came

>>21718266
please yes yes
>>
>>21718315
Will Me, Je and Jo be accepted on our majors of choice?
the test is t his saturday
>>
>>21718315

What is the love/lust potential with S?
>>
>>21718315
Is there anything romantic waiting for me before the end of the year?
>>
>>21718315
Alright!
Will my finances improve in the coming year?
>>
>>21718315
On the things I want and on me needing to change
>>
>>21718352
>>21718315
Please
>>
>>21717269
f, birthday song
>>
>>21718322
okay, how and when can we end our differences?
>>
>>21718315
M
Will ad and me date again?
>>
>>21718358
failure
>>
>>21716869
>>21716871
>>21716875
>>21716878
>>21716896
>>21717006
the reading is being held. i suspect it's because of what I revealed about the last election

I'm just gonna come out and say though that it was some good reading, thank you everyone.
>>
>>21718381
Give me the goods
>>
>>21718320
You wont die bro. I was being an ass to illustrate the point that its irrelevant what happens. just have fun and pur it in her ass.
>>21718325
oh, wow, yep, all of you got it. congrats. strength, devil, and moon
>>21718328
magician x, no bueno, sounds like you dont see whats obvious my guy
>>21718349
5 of cups... lol yeah, like a foul on two strikes. it'll fly, but it doesnt count, good news you can swing again. just make sure the timings on point and go straight for the homer.
#baseball
>>21718350
Survey says three of wands.

Yeppers bud, looks pretty solid actually. Seems like you're making moves now, keep at it, plan accordingly and move quick. Should be sotting pretty.
>>21718352
Nigga... i dont. even. what the fuck do you want exacrly?
>>
>>21718381
i mean next election

>>21718383
you mean a reading or you want some secretes?
>>
>>21718389
Yep. Looks like the hustle is about to get real! Thanks for the read.
>>
>>21718389
do me a reading please?

do i use this alias for the music that's coming or do i embrace a new name? or is it a past name?

thanks for letting me know what I do in the future
>>
>>21718389
Last one here
Like, tell me how i'll get the things I want and about the outcome
And how should I change?
>>
>>21718372
M...

margaret?

and... yeah, itll happen. Kind of hectic. uum, paige of swords. so picture... a 17yr old and 15yr old at church camp. Sticky, dirty, and for a month. Actually, all the cards ive pulled say good things. Seems like if you do, (thats dependant on if you want to, but you super duper can love) it can go for quite some time, and itll be a positive relationship with emotional complexity and depth.
>>
>>21718390
I want to know who will give me my first child, i dont plan on ever marrying.
>>
File: god_is_dead.jpg (309 KB, 2500x1690)
309 KB
309 KB JPG
>>21717213
Eric
M
Will I secure a job soon lmao shit's wack.
>>
>>21718315
please senpai, will I acquire the job I desire soon.
>>
>>21718403
M is my gender
>>
>>21718394
fuck you

>>21718396
jesus. I have to pull like five cards to answer this you shit.

lol, you should DEFINATELY get a new name. Use an old one. Every card was very specifically USE AN OLD NAME YOU CUNT.

>>21718402
... your first and last question are the same thing, out come is new.

Hanged man x ace of cups

I could tell this fucky from the get go.

Okay, listen, you and every single person on this fucking board have the same problem. "Im being too much of a shitty and its making my life suck. Should I really be less of a shitty? Will my life be less of a shitty if I do?"

YES! You have to stop your negative behaviour. YES you need to run. YES you need to take care of your appearence. YES you need to read. YES you need to do all of those things that improve YOU. Your life will reflect the changes.

but your putcome is super positive. for real.

I'll pull some advice cards to get a little more personal.
Emporer

Start with a schedule for every day. Maybe a to do list. Get that going for a few days, once that feels good, schedule your perfect self care/imprpvement/productive day. hour to hour. stick to it for ONE fucking day. All day till the end. Go to bed on time. And be sure tp schedule some recess.

Queen of pents

Organise your finances, and get new clothes.

and finally, 4 of wands. go be with some senpai for a bit if yoir feeling all shitty. you'll feel good.
>>
>>21718315
Is she interested? I'd like to end this dry spell
>>
>>21718322
I can tickle your throat till i cum. yeah?
>>
romance potential with "squirrel"
>>
>>21718444
>>21718315

didn't tag, my bad

also thanks in advance
>>
anyone still doing readings? I can trade
>>
>>21718419
nein

>>21718436
nein

>>21718444
also fucking nein

>>21718455
oh, hey, gucci.

Strength. Dont know what youre up to. But it looks good seven weeks from now. You're strong in all aspects. Whatever your endeavor, you wont "succeed" but youll personally be strong. seven weeks from now looks good.
>>
>>21718459
Wuuuuuussssssup, are you down for a couple reads? Ill trade for each and erry one.
>>
>>21718315
when will i get laid next?
>>
>>21718315
Tell me about my next girlfriend. How do we meet?
>>
>>21718481
Something about a dumpster or a public bathroom
>>
>>21718406
dunk your chocolate chip cookies in ginger ale

>>21718435
awww, i really like this name. i'll have to consult with god, they always show me a good way
>>
>>21718435
oh and what cards were they?
>>
>>21718484
kek.. good one
>>
>>21718495
giving readings, friend?
>>
>>21718473
sure, want to know what "I" thinks of me, what's your query?
>>
Still looking for my LSD blotters... Help...
>>
>>21718381
are you still reading these? <3
>>
>>21718487
I hate ginger ale
>>
>>21718495
if your the name guy, king and queen of pents then chariot, all in confirmation of the old name choice
>>
>>21718510
>>21718536
no, the reading is being held. idk when they will clear it. I can give secretes tho

>>21718534
bruh, idk what information you have stored on those lsd blotters but this shit being held up. you said blue triangles...i know where they are but can't release the reading rn because it's been held for release

>>21718548
you can try it with ginger tea instead

>>21718557
king+queen of pents and chariot for not using wegon's name for the music I'm making...
>>
>>21718565
What is secretes?
>>
>>21718528
What do I need to do to get that flow back?

world x, the sun, hermit

She finds you bit odd. But she likes you. Romantically even. She may find you alpha. in the... loner kind of way.
>>
can i get a read wegon?
>>21718565
>>
female
When will I meet my knight in shining armor?
>>
>>21718565
yeah bro. wegon sucks. fucking bad.
>>
>>21718572
Thanks, it's always interesting when readings kinda confirm your supicions.

you got:

the world reversed, the emperor and 10 of cups, reversed hanged man also jumped out when suffling.

Seems like you will get it back, something along the lines of letting go of old beliefs to make room for new ones while being logical about it, a teacher figure could be involved.
>>
File: hermes-trismegistus.jpg (581 KB, 926x724)
581 KB
581 KB JPG
>>21717213
Edward
Male
When will I get a gf
>>
>>21718315
Hi
What think my boss about me? She find me attractive?
Thanks
>>
Any broody doing reading?
>>
>>21718582
with that mindset never
don't need tarot to know that
>>
>>21718565
if its cause of mine you can skip it, or if its just in yourself? i get that
>>
>>21718435
are you still taking queries?
I've been planning to make an experimental comedy show but I need at least one friend for it, which person should I make it with?
>>
>>21718565
Wegon are you kidding? You had a bunch of readings last thread you said you would do but instead you just started shitposting about some womans stomach or something i dont get it
>>
>>21718565
I have a big change coming in my life, could you tell me what it is or at least give me a hint?
>>
>>21717970
I did the trade with you yesterday when you asked about E. I got the sun. What happened, what went wrong? It was looking pretty positive anon.
>>
>>21718973

I guess I fucked it up. Should've asked her to coffee but invited her to this Halloween party I got invited to and asked her to be my Morty since I was going as Rick. She kinda brushed it off. I left and sat in my car after my appointment, then I knew I'd regret it if I didnt. So I ran back in there and wrote a post it note asking her to coffee and gave her my number. Told the front desk girl to give it to her.

I left feeling really embarrassed and my skin is brown but even I could tell I was blushing.

Felt like I goofed it. Hopefully she shoots me a text tomorrow.
>>
>>21718973

Your take on it?
>>
>>21718315
Met a really nice girl back in August, and we've been speaking since then on Twitter, but I dont what her feelings towards me are.

What does she think of me at the moment and how can I improve our relationship if she does have romantic feelings or ideas about me?
>>
>>21718984
Jesus, that's cringe. Hopefully she already has forgotten about it.
>>
>>21719041

Tell me about it. Well, I guess I've reached some quasi-peace regarding it. Whatever happens, happens. Of course I regret being a blabbering idiot. Gotta move on and learn from it, only option now it seems.
>>
>>21718984
Ooof. You got too nervous, faggot. Sorry it didn't work out. It's still salvageable in my opinion.
>>
>>21719083

Ugh. Yup.

Recommendations?
>>
>>21719083
Probably is.
>>
>>21719102 (responding, still your reader from yesterday)
Don't make cringe Rick and Morty references in the future. But really, don't feel too bad. I know you like E, but everyone gets nervous when they're around someone they like. It's normal to be shy, and part of the human experience. E has felt like this before, too. 100% guaranteed. Just play it cool and you'll be totally fine.
>>
>>21719125

Cool. I'll never cause another cringe fest like that again. I won't see her again until next Wednesday unless she wants to grab coffee later today. That's enough time to get into the right state of mind.
>>
>>21719142
Yesss. Listen to some music and believe in yourself. If she agrees to this date then she's going to be just as nervous as you are. It's alright.
>>
>>21718435
Last one here fell asleep but thanks
>>
i’m tired
good morning though
>>
Trading a celtic cross for a celtic cross. Tarot
>>
>>21718322
i would take your v card
>>
>>21718565
what a mess, idk what's wrong
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1qaXPoAKDyU
>>
>>21718565
>bruh, idk what information you have stored on those lsd blotters but this shit being held up.

Maybe the secrets of the Universe, it's a psychedelic drug. In other words, I lost my drugs inside my own backpack, and it's a mistery for me...

>you said blue triangles...i know where they are
Pic related, it's something like that, 2 of the little pieces of this entire sheet. Each piece cost me dearly because it's one of the best acids I've got.
>>
Good morning gaymers lets get this bread

>>21717902
lol my g
Get your game up first
>>
Hello angels, whatsup
>>
>>21717213
>Scar
>22
>F
>Will my travel to the city of false angel be the right path? Will it affect any other magicians / occultists there?
>>
Air query
Do I have any mental illness or condition, which one?
>>
>>21719868
>magicians
how's the mandem supposed to get his game up without practice? Don't think you're superior, eh? I've had a handful of reads from you that were not accurate.
>>
trading
>>
>>21719910
I'm sensing something, something psychic.
>>
>>21719960
How so? Mind explaining?
>>
>>21719950
Yeah. Your queer?

>How's my weekend going to be? Tomorrow got to be a bouncer.
>>
>>21717481
>>21717174
This might be odd but does it make sense that a reading for a complete someone else seem to be an accurate reading for this someone else?
I add the fact the original querent might be completely unrelated to this someone else but the query itself being important and synchronicity.
>>
>>21720122
Tarot cards are psychological archetypes. These can work on many levels, on many people at the same time. It's not the reading itself that 'works', it's the people's interpretation of the archetypes in a reading. So I think a reading can work for you even if you're not the original querent. These archetypes 'call you' for a reason, and is that reason and the insights behind that matter.
>>
>>21720136
You mentioned Tarot but your explanation of it its transferred to Lenormand as well correct? The reading hit me and sort of called me to the point I kinda feel a bit heavy with soft guilt.
>>
>>21720139
I'm not familiarized with Lenormand, but I think most divination methods use some sort of psychological archetypes to get insights. Same with the horoscope for example, they are broad interpretations that can encompass many people. What matters, as I said, is how the reading change your mental process to overcome a difficult situation.
>>
>>21720167
Lenormand is the same principle but has a different set on how archetypes link with each other. So Lenormand kinda link archetypes similar how you link Fire with Water having Vapor.
I didn't even link the post of the querent so I wont bother her. I believe the reading is the only important thing to notice for me. What scares me is the archetypes "calling me" this way honestly.
>>
Hi fellow seekers

I want to ask if anyone can help me interpret this.
I asked I Ching quite a usual question (I've got to pay a fine, so asked about that). I got Hexagram 1 with no changing lines. This seems to transcend my petty query, so I would like to ask if anyone can offer any insight into this.
>>
test
>>
Greetings. I will be doing readings today.

-Leave a direct query, no general or asking next gf
-You must provide me your name, your age and something you're wearing right now
-You must answer the following question: If someone was hungry and stole food from you, would you punish them or would you share your resources with them and why?
>>
File: 1529191791706.webm (551 KB, 720x404)
551 KB
551 KB WEBM
forgot pic for focus
>>
>>21720343
>-You must answer the following question: If someone was hungry and stole food from you, would you punish them or would you share your resources with them and why?
I would slap him, because he could've asked and I would've given.

>33
>Karma
>Protection cords
>How does my weekend go? I have to be a bouncer and somewhat concerned will the shit go down.
>>
>>21720343
nest
boxers only

Am I going to travel on 2019 for work related purposes?

>I think if someone is desperate enough to steal food, that person deserves to be helped instead of punished. I would share what I can. stealing food is not for pleasure is a necessity
>>
>>21720350
CHAD
>>
>>21720343
Hi there

I would like to know what is N planning to do with me
Eleanor, 23, I'm wearing a pink/red jumper
I'd just share it with them, I'm so hungry myself right now so why not all of us eat together
>>
>>21720343
Gabriel
Jeans and Die antwoord black shirt

Will me, jo and je get the scores we need to be accepted on our major in tomorrows test?

Punish probably, depends how many rules he broke to get my things.
>>
>>21720352
Chad the Cap. sup?
>>
>>21720343
How's my future with that "special" girl
Alex, 27, Jeans and white shirt with red stripes.
I'll give them some more, I've been hungry before and I was lucky to have someone to help me. The bigger your table the better, I guess.
>>
>>21720356
Baby's on fire!
>>
>>21720343
R, 18, plain white shirt
I wouldn't punish but I would be way nicer if their methods were clean (that is to say, food only and notjing bad being done by them) regarding it.
Future aid could ensue.
How should I change and improve into who I want and need to be to make my dreams come true? What's the future like when it comes to this?
>>
>>21720356
Jo and Je going for programming i am going for physics
>>
Where are you, Ichigo-senpai?
>>
>>21720350
you're blocking people from being able to answer you but its good that you'd share your food.
>>21720351
You'll go someplace tropical. I don't know if its for work or leisure but you will go, I saw the sun shining brightly and felt the heat.
You have a good understanding of necessities.
>>21720355
He's just planning on talking to you. I didn't feel any lewd intentions coming his way but there might be a peck thrown in somewhere.
>>21720356
Didn't you ask this to someone yesterday?
youre asking 3 different people. ask only for yourself. also don't be such fags and go to the same school...be your own grown man and make your own path.
>>21720361
Its clouded. Either it won't turn out the way you want it to or you will lose her at some point. You probably shoulnd't put all your eggs in one basket.
>>
>>21720385
Its a coincidence but i can see why you would think that
>>
>>21720385
>>>21720351 (You)
>You'll go someplace tropical. I don't know if its for work or leisure but you will go, I saw the sun shining brightly and felt the heat.
>You have a good understanding of necessities.

I already live in a tropical place. I was thinking on going to texas. Would that be that hot place?
>>
>>21720385

>>21720361
Its clouded. Either it won't turn out the way you want it to or you will lose her at some point. You probably shoulnd't put all your eggs in one basket.

awie... but, if it's clouded that means there's something I can do don't it? :D
>>
Any I Ching readers on?
>>
>>21720385
>>
>>21720395
Well its kind of confusing because I probably just saw where you are now. But I did get the sense of you going in a plane. Texas would be a place...although I don't know why you would chose a hot place like south america if youre already from south america. its like going to taco bell when youre from mexico...like kek you could eat anywhere but you choose to go someplace like home full of other latinos?
>>21720398
yes. but its unlikely. you would have to do wonders to keep her around.
>>21720400
welcome :D
>>
>>21720417
>like kek you could eat anywhere but you choose to go someplace like home full of other latinos?

If I go I would be going for work related stuff and a contract if everything goes as expected. But yeah I get that taco bell feeling too lol
>>
>>21720343
I don't really want a reading. Just want to say that I'd punish the one who stole the food from me, since there is no reason for me to tolerate it without their asking me for food.
>>
File: 350[1].png (82 KB, 425x225)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
>>21720417

>>yes. but its unlikely. you would have to do wonders to keep her around.

Got nothing to lose, so I'll give it a go, worst case scenario i'll learn how to make a wonder or two.

Thank you good person, I wish nothing but the best (:
>>
>>21720343
Clark
M
Are succubi real?

I wouldn't punish them, food is food. But I'd probably lose respect for them. Willing to forgive if they would show remorse though.
>>
>>21720454
I'm wearing a white hood, black shoes and shorts.
>>
>>21720454
Didn't mention that I'd probably leave them the food.
>>
>>21720425
I don't see anything wrong with that. Your food so your call.
>>21720454
yes succubi are real. if you've never been depressed or very sickly you probably will never encounter one.
You've never been starved for food and I can tell. go spend 3 days without food or money and we will see how "losing respect" will mean nothing anymore once you realize how harsh reality can get.
>>
>>21720477
Reality will get harsher when they realize we will execute them for stealing from us.
>>
>>21720368
>>21720477
Guess it's because of that
Can I change my query?
>>
>>21720497
yes your query is too broad anyways
>>
>>21720477
I've been both depressed and starved anon, calm the fuck down. I never stole though. But that's beside the point, stealing can be acceptable in my opinion, the problem is your question was way too vague. Different reactions to different people/situations.
>>
>>21720511
Well, I'd ask for my future but that will be broad too
So tell me how I can be a good uccultist, talent you see, I want to learn, experience and master a lot. Where should I start? Any "message" from the spirit world about that?
>>
>>21720477
Is asking for help not an option? I've seen lots of people (with different issues, physical or mental) struggle but still do the smallest of tasks to get a little bit of money and buy food, I like supporting those kind of guys. If they steal but it definitely looks like they didn't have another choice then I would share but I really think the decision should be made in a more specific case. Sometimes people steal for the sake of it and don't need it, other times people who work the most don't even cover basic necessities.
>>
>>21719839 see >>21719417 at 14 minutes into the track
>>
>>21720522
Becoming an occultist isn't like becoming an optometrist. You don't choose it, it chooses you. And sure you can study and pick up books about it but it won't mean anything because you haven't had an experience of your own.
Occultism isn't for everyone. Just because you know of this site doesn't mean you should specify in it.
Instead you should focus on going to school.
>>21720528
>people who work the most don't even cover basic necessities
Iv been in people's houses who make 70k+ and sometimes they don't even have basic things in their pantries or fridges. It's crazy how some people live always on the edge of being broke.
>>
>>21720477
First Anon. Would be happy if you did I Ching readings as I want to ask about something.
>>
>>21720575
who said I did I ching?
>>
>>21720572
Ohhh yes, I've seen it too... Sometimes they just have to make huge expenses because it's for something they need, other times they just got in it themselves, after not managing their money and spending it like crazy. What did you get to see? Are they better now?
>>
>>21720572
I haven't had a experience, that's true but no, one can do something if one wills it.
That's a non issue, never compromise.
So, how will I get into it?
>>
>>21720588
No one. That's why I imply the question to you.
>>
>>21720543
Thanks, I'll check it out.

>>21720578
Es una imagen que encontre como referencia carnal, no son mis ácidos. Yo no onions prieto.
>>
>>21720593
>>21720572
Gatekeeping. Useless. Won't take a no for answer, literally. Being picked, was never one for that, can't be bothered to be picked, never was, a silly child, never again shall I see the noose, my fate can be whatever I want, as long as I go and write it on my own.
I spit on your no, for that will change, I deny it.
>>
>>21720611
*** S O Y

puto 4chan
>>
>>21720343
Mauricio
Stretch Long Sleeve Shirt

I would ask why they did it, and take appropriate action fro. Their reasoning. For the most part, I dont take kindly to thieves, and would most likely punish them

Met a really nice girl back in August, and we've been speaking since then on Twitter, but I dont what her feelings towards me are.0

What does she think of me at the moment and how can I improve our relationship if she does have romantic feelings or ideas about me?
>>
>>21720343
>If someone was hungry and stole food from you, would you punish them or would you share your resources with them and why?
I would share, this world is a bad place anyway, if we dont help each other out how are we expecting to get any better , i have been in bad spots in life and no one was there to help me, thats why i would offer my help to anyone who needs it.

Alex
Green jacket, blue jeans
How will the rest of the year go for me?
>>
>>21720593
>>21720612
lawl you go and try to do that kiddo. it will be as useful as a mentally challenged kid trying to light a fire with two metal rods.
>>21720602
I can do other things than I ching. what's your query?
>>21720629
Not wasting my talent on something as petty as this. Think ...who are you? some guy on twitter. you really think she will have feelings? o eres un autista o algo asi?
>>
>>21720343
Tony 25, light brown and black tennis
Will i be on a intimate relationship with Go(female) next year?

I would hit them a few times and tell them to just come here every couple days and i would feed him
>>
>>21720652
WHY DO YOU MOCK ME YOU FUCKING BASTARD?
I CAN DO IT
I CAN DO IT I CAN FO IT O CAN DO IT ICANDOITICANDOIT
>>
>>21720343
>-You must answer the following question: If someone was hungry and stole food from you, would you punish them or would you share your resources with them and why?
Depends on the person and their motives, but would most likely let them have it. I am not facing real risk of starvation, but they might be.
>21
>Alex
>red T-shirt
What is the general outlook of my current relationship with K?
>>
>>21720652
Second Anon. Well, I asked I Ching about a query and it seemed to transcend it and tell me I should dedicate myself to something bigger. So my query would be: "What is it that I should be doing in life, and is it indeed anything of greater importance?"
>Artur
>male
>wearing striped polo t-shirt
>>
>>21720343
how will these remaining months of the year going to be like for me? feel free to ignore me if it's too general
Stefan, 26, a worn out green hoodie
can't answer the question with such few details, i'd try to prevent it from happening again most likely, it's a hard choice regardless, you have two people put in negative situations: no one likes hunger and to be robbed, it's hard to make a positive result out of two negatives, someone will have to suffer or face the consequences of his action, however i can understand the hunger but as said already i would try to prevent it from happening a second time
>>
File: 1536375104892.png (355 KB, 402x390)
355 KB
355 KB PNG
>>21720677
>>21720689
>>21720639
I will do these when I get back
>>21720683
huehuehue
>>
>>21720700
Thank you
>>
>>21720689
>>21720697
>>21720698
I will do these too.>>21720700
I will post about 1h or 90 mins from now.
Gotta go
>>
Anyone doing trades?
>>
>>21720380
dead and in thot hell
>>
anyone reading?
>>
>>21720990
i just read you
snap
GOT EM
>>
>>21720990
Are you able to trade?
>>
File: 7dXzrXc.jpg (76 KB, 499x499)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
Smoke Weed Every Day
>>
>>21721054
Cheers
>>
File: 923759798748888.jpg (280 KB, 611x869)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
>>21720677
It's unlikely but you might with one of her friends or someone from her entourage.
>>21720689
outlook looks good but a little overwhelming. maybe try staying in more often or having more relaxed times?
>>21720639
It'll go pretty well but you will get sick with a cold and your throat will hurt pretty badly either dress warmer or eat garlic/honey and lemons.
>>21720697
Just follow your dreams. and when I say dreams I don't mean the ones you do when you sleep. I mean follow whatever makes you happy in life but try not to cause pain or hinder anyone.
>>21720698
you might make some progress intellectually. also you might meet a black woman if youre into that.
>>
>>21721174
>Just follow your dreams. and when I say dreams I don't mean the ones you do when you sleep. I mean follow whatever makes you happy in life but try not to cause pain or hinder anyone.
I'm not sure what my dreams are though. I have hobbies, but I don't think I could pursue them successfully while surviving. So, I'm more unsure about my profession as well.
>>
>>21721174
>you might make some progress intellectually. also you might meet a black woman if youre into that.
i'm definitely not into that
>>
>>21721174
>outlook looks good but a little overwhelming. maybe try staying in more often or having more relaxed times?
Thanks, now I am confused even more than before. If it's possible, could you please elaborate or rephrase that so it's a bit easier to understand?
>>
>>21720343
Forecaster, 24, A black hoodie that exists as a successor to a long line of jackets and cloaks
You allow the man to feast today, invite him back tomorrow, but you learn to lock the pantry.
Did I get the job at the liquor store?
>>
Can anyone pull one card for me please?
I wanna know how my interview will go?
Thanks
>>
>>21720343
Moises
Flannel white shirt with..squares I think.

If the person is really hungry and in need of that food, there's no way I'll punish that person, in fact I'll give as much resources as I can.

Should I talk to the cute girl I always see on my way back to home?
>>
>>21720343
Diana
A grey hoodie
What is P (female) feeling about me after what happend?
>If someone was hungry and stole food from you, would you punish them or would you share your resources with them and why?

I woud be mad because there are more polite ways to get stuff, I know that it's a necesity but morals and education are crucial for me.
>>
>>21720343
When will I leave the hospital?
James 33 Black Fitbit
Punish because I'm tired of people stealing shit from me.
>>
>>21721440
Dude.
That is not an hospital...
>>
>>21721428
sry i forgot age 18
>>
Air query
I want to fucking end it, but fuck reincarnation, or the gods, fuck all.
What should i even do?
>>
>>21721483
do what you want.
>>
>>21721502
Not really
I'm nothing I cant do the things Id like
What would even change? Nothing
>>
>>21721510
do what you can.
>>
>>21721523
Im useless im trash, i.e. i cant get into spirituality
"Not for me"
Fuck I always pussy out once I think about it
>>
>>21720343
>Alisa
>21
>Blue tshirt and blue japanese style pajama pants
>if they stole food from me I would confront them and demand an explanation. If they are stealing simply for the act of stealing, then I would argue with them. If they are in dire need of food and they seem genuine about being in trouble, of course I will give them my food and try talk to them about what they can do.

Is he the right one for me?
>>
>>21721534
then i guess you will have to kill yourself :(
rip anon 21721534
>>
>>21721534
You just haven't find your kind of spirituality yet. Try numerology, its quite simple and can provide you with a lot of interesting facts about yourself and your life
>>
>>21721545
If dubs i kill myself
>>
>>21721560
reroll of JUSTICE AND TRUTH
>>
>>21721562
>>21721560
if dubs you have to masturbate with a finger in your bum tonight
>>
>>21721550
It cant be done, ive tried
Readings from trustworthy sources have told me
>>
>>21721565
missed :(
>>
>>21721539
cringe
>>
>>21721586
>cringe
oof
>>
Does anyone know if weed slows down or accelerates your vibrations, I definitely feel my 3rd eye more activated.
>>21721245
No
>>21721294
Do you sometimes wear hats? like a white winter hat.
You would get heartbroken or straight up rejected but you can always try.
>>21721428
Are you a blonde? She's waiting for you to make a move.
>>21721440
That's a psych ward? Not for a while. I felt your mental state. I saw things flowing wildly. Like your neurons are in overdrive. Take meds and talk to your doc.
>>
>>21721593
it will sync you up but won't necessarily make you right ; you get it?
>>
>>21720612
>>21721593
I give in, i give up
Tell me why am I unable to enter into this? Why must I suffer like this?
I think its time, how can I kill myself? But reincarnation, or an afterlife
>>
>>21720343
Should I go out tonight?
Ben
Lila shirt
Shake with them. They are hungry and want food, try to help him and change his ways. Get angry tho.
>>
>>21721586
Why am I cringe?
>>
>>21721593

>>21721294 #
Do you sometimes wear hats? like a white winter hat.
You would get heartbroken or straight up rejected but you can always try.

D: Not a white hat, but I do wear winter hats sometimes. Should I wait then or should I try next time I see her??
>>
>>21721539
There is no right for you. As you are not right for anyone in particular either. You are free to chose anyone and can mold and change yourself as well, if you're strong enough at least. The best is when two different worlds compliment each others and blend into 1. when I say worlds I don't mean people of different races or religion necessarily. Just different lifestyles that match together.
>>
>>21721615
Fair enough. Its just hard when he and I have been breaking up and getting back together for 2 years now. Im so so exhausted.
And i don't have any friends or an interesting life either, and my current job is to work from home. So its hard to imagine possibly finding new people.

Thank you though, appreciate it
>>
>>21721598
Sort of. Sometimes it feels like I can sense doors closing nearby but not physically but thru vibrations and I feel strong vibrations in my center chakra, it just makes me very in tune.
>>21721605
you should live this life to the fullest. have you considered hookers?or you don't swing that way
>>21721606
you can if you want to be bored
>>21721611
you'll meet a woman in a building with white bricks or painted white in the background and it will have a staircase nearby
>>
>>21721635
I dont want to live anymore its all useless, a joke
Why am i so inferior? Even for spirituality i bet i dont even have a soul
Come on just tell me, I want this ti end already, i cant go on
>>
>>21721621
Do you remember what the other readers told you?
>>
>>21721641
Give your stuff away and your money too
if you're really gonna do it, well nobody can stop you but yourself. why arent you working on yourself instead of being pathetic?
>>
>>21721635
>you can if you want to be bored
can you tell me what you see on tomorrow?

also thank you
>>
>>21721654
This was my first time asking a question here, I've just been a lurker for ages.
Or do you mean readers I've physically seen
>>
>>21718435
love you too uwu
>>
>>21721668
nah, you can pay me $40 tho and I will.
>>21721669
yes the physical. did they mention anything about your love or future?
>>
>>21721661
I don't have a lot, it's barely something
And I can't work on myself because, spirituality is closed for me, it's not for me remember, not only you but someone else told me that today.
>>
>>21721686
do what you want and don't worry about whether you're good at it as long as it's good for you - wmk
>>
>>21721679
I've had them tell me many different things.
One psychic said he was bottom shelf for me, one psychic said I will break up with him in a few years (this was 3 years ago). One psychic said what we have is something special and people in their 60s still can't find it.
Apparently I might only find true love close to 30 and I won't date up until then. This current boyfriend is the only one I've been with since 15.

It all feels like a mess. I've become so depressed and empty because of all this.
>>
>>21721692
No wmk, I want to give up, again, its all gone now. The truth came to me
Never chosen, never capable, never special or real.
My name's zero, for I am nothing, I come from shit.
Im such a pussy, I dont even have the courage to kill myself
>>
>>21721679
>$40
fair enough
>>
>>21721697
well if that's the case and you're settled on it then I guess you have no reason that you can't just go somewhere you can lay under the stars and look at them until it ends. i hope at some point in the process you get hungry and get something good to eat
>>
>>21721705
Youre the reader, arent you?
Im just anxioud, by killing myself, I'll be sent back here after even more suffering, to suffer more and more
Burn the moth already
>>
File: 1538576394727.gif (572 KB, 500x375)
572 KB
572 KB GIF
>>21721693
I don't really care what the other readers say but you should always know whos reading you generally. Since we can't do this and its online, ill just say you'll get the most honest and objective answer from me.

I saw a cockroach or the face of a bug. If you stay with him you will feel like he's a parasite and will make you feel small like a bug.

I think you know the obvious answer on what you should do.
>>
>>21721712

Yes its always hard to guage who is genuinely in tune with their psychic abilities or not.

I wish I knew how to end it to be honest because he keeps roping me back in and I'm too weak and terrified.

Thank you for your words, I really appreciate you taking the time.
>>
>>21721719
hmm if you're nearby I could help you with that. Where you at?
>>
>>21721710
I had this feeling too some months ago, what helped me was think in my family, specially my little sister. The feeling will pass for sure, I know the desire of disapear is strong, but think that there are always more than one path. Choose wisely.
>>
>>21721749
My family doesnt care about me
I have nothing
>>
>>21721735
Nearby how? Im in Australia currently.
>>
>>21721635

>>21721611 (You) #
you'll meet a woman in a building with white bricks or painted white in the background and it will have a staircase nearby.

Thank you, boss. May I ask if this woman is "the one"?
>>
>>21721754
Oh so your parents may be like mine.But if I would killled myself , that maybe can cause them a trauma, and I know what it is leaving with that thing, at least I don't want that for them.

Look at yourself as your own child and try to treat you like you will treat to a small child, carefully , with love, accepting their deffects , correcting the bad "actions" and helping yourself to learn of your mistakes , in resume, be an "ideal mother" for yourself anon. From now own ,think that you have yourself first, and enterily the responsability of yourself too, you can decide make that "child" a little more happy and help them to overcome this difficult moment, (again, you should be your own mother).

I really would like to be beside you and hug you, no matter if I don't know you.p
>>
>>21721797
Im a dead being walking
The things I wanted are gone, spirituality is not for me
I was never chosen by anyone ot anything
My own mother, moth, mother, if only you were able to understand the meaning behind that word, mother
This child is a slave, im my own mother, my own father, my own child, im son of delusion and failure, couple of suffering
For I firmly believe im the only who can suffer ont his lever, in my place you would have killed yourself long ago
>>
>>21721826
Before we are born, we are angels who pick our families. Even if they are the 'wrong' families, there is a reason your soul chose that family. Either for you to gain independence over your life in this life or for other reasons only you might know deep down.
>>
>>21721838
No
No
I am nothing
>>
>>21721756
Maybe Empath can be your bf or your fwb I think he's looking for someone too
>>
>>21721826
My parents denied me when I was child, they always presented me like a nephew.
But well , now I understand them, they maybe were ashamed , for x reasons , who knows , they also have their own issues, their own bag, their own pain. Also have other traumas for other things that still atorment me.

>This child is a slave, im my own mother, my own father, my own child, im son of delusion and failure, couple of suffering

Don't be cruel and selfish with yourself anon. Give yourself a chance for at least try it. I recommend that you think more about what I told you :)

For I firmly believe im the only who can suffer ont his lever, in my place you would have killed yourself long ago
Maybe anon, I don't know, but my feeling of "don't disturb anyone" is that strong that I don't want to make anyone suffer or have problems for me.
>>
>>21721882
My fwb? As in friends w benefits? Currently I would say that is my 'ex'/'bf' right now. He probably gets more benefits out of it then I do though. I have one other close friend, my manager at work (uni friends) but we have no 'benefits' in that regard. Plus he is in a happy relationship with another uni friend.

Who is Empath? Apologies for sounding really flat and slightly confused.
>>
>>21721892
The Thing is that this is not about my parents this is about failure and failure
You expect me to see the world in another way, no i canT
I WANT TO DIE NOW
AND I DONT WANT TO COME BACK
>HEY MATE, JUST REINCARNATE, LOOK ITS EASY, IGNORE THE AIN AND SUFFERING, YOURE NOT SPECIAL YOU DONT MATTER
>>
>>21721919
>failure and failure
Anon think in all things that we have are a product of failures. I suck advicing, but I really wish you the best and yes we need to change our way to see the world, if we see that something isn't working, we should change it.
>>
>>21721965
>>21721965
>>21721965

NEW THREAD
>>
>>21721882
>>21721903
>my ears are burning
Just a reader who’s also from Australia. If you’re so inclined my discord is mrayner#9994.
>>
>>21722317
HELLO IVE MMISSSEED YOU
>>
>>21722699
Hello doggo!! I don’t believe we’ve met before have we?
>>
>>21722735
Yes its Trixie if you remember me, its been years tho
>>
>>21722782
Oh shit, yea I remember you darlin. Yea it has been an age, how’ve you been?
>>
>>21722827
you know, lots of up and downs, but better than i used to be, how have you been?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.