[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

I need God. I need him to answer me. I need proof that something is real. My mind is spinning out of control. Whatever has always been there is consuming me. I need to break free. Is what I feel real? Is anything real? Is my spirit able to talk to the one I want to hear me? Can I be loved? Is this material world all there is? What am I? Why am I? Dear God please help me.
>>
File: 1541067487369.png (983 KB, 765x929)
983 KB
983 KB PNG
>>21718211
iktf bro, I think God's real but I don't think "he" likes me very much

I'm just a huge disappointment all around and I'm lazy and unmotivated and untalented and a burden on those around me
>>
/BANT/

insincere shite.
>>
>>21718211
Pray to Him. Don't stop praying. Faith is much more valuable than proof. Better yourself as a human being. Practice compassion and respect towards others.
>>
>>21718228
It's not insincere. My thoughts are convoluted and I need help. I also didn't want to bore anyone with a fucking novel
>>
>>21718211
god is based
he doesn't talk to faggots
>>
>>21718219
Have faith, pray and learn to love and accept yourself for who you are, perceived limitations and all.
>>
>>21718211
Asking these questions is a good sign that you are human, ignore those who put you down. Whatever your sins I, for one, do not judge you for my own are heavy enough.
>>
File: 1476830918074.gif (1.96 MB, 675x375)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB GIF
>>21718211
>I need God
you think you need God.
Does God need God? Or is God in a constant state of despair? Maybe God is testing you to see if you can be strong enough to withstand despair.
>I need proof that something is real.
None of this was ever real. All of it was always real. Both and neither.
>My mind is spinning out of control
That's fine with me, enjoy the ride.
>Whatever has always been there is consuming me.
You cannot get away from it. Accept or reject it. Live or die. Make your choice.
>I need to break free
What is freedom? If you can imagine freedom, you can will yourself to be free. Unless the game was rigged from the start. Woops.
>Is what I feel real?
Do you feel things? Do they feel real to you? Plot twist, you've been fucked by psyops.
>Is anything real?
No. Hahahahaha
>Is my spirit able to talk to the one I want to hear me?
Perhaps, perhaps not. Assume it could be anyone. Why would a being reveal its presence to you?
>Can I be loved?
Not by me, but perhaps by yourself. Is that not enough?
>Is this material world all there is?
If there was more than the material world, would you ask "Is this material world + x all there is?" Your answer to that question might give you insight into your original question.
>What am I?
A wisp in a dream turned nightmare.
>Why am I?
Why not?
>Dear God please help me.
Dear God please do not help this individual in order to make this person stronger, or, if they are too weak to live without your presence, to die.
>>
>>21718333
Don't listen to this person OP. He has beliefs that are chaotic and evil.

Seek God He is there. Do what you can to learn to love and accept yourself. It's okay to feel sad, it's okay to feel bad and as if everything is going against you but I promise you these feelings will pass. You just need to learn how to endure such moments and the more you are able to hold on to love and peace from within the easier it will be to flip those negative feelings when they come in.
>>
>>21718211
Metatron's a friend.

>Is what I feel real? Is anything real?
Your belief(s) give credit to your reality.

In a sense, yes. They will only hear it when time grants them the ability to do so. It's a type of projection that you refer to.

>Can I be loved?
If Hitler and Satan could be loved, I'm sure you can too.

Yes and no. This material universe? -Yes. There is existence we all have yet to perceive, though.

>What am I?
A walking and talking fleshbag made from stardust.

>Why am I?
Because you could.
>>
>>21718211
>I need God. I need him to answer me. I need proof that something is real. My mind is spinning out of control. Whatever has always been there is consuming me. I need to break free. Is what I feel real? Is anything real? Is my spirit able to talk to the one I want to hear me? Can I be loved? Is this material world all there is? What am I? Why am I? Dear God please help me.
>I need God. I need him to answer me. I need proof that something is real.

Do you really want to be answered by god? Think of the ramifications if you did speak to god? It's evident by default that you are real and self-defining, but of all of the things that you know, are they truly of your own genuis are a joint effort of the world around you to rectify you into a paradigm of thinking that allows you to convey your ideas among your constituents that are similarly minded?
If you did speak to god, how would you know god? It's as if opening a letter from your grandparents on holidays and believing the card to be authentic, and assured it was composed by your own relatives. You simply assume such things on faith and what is familiar.
You could have an alien voice projected into your head, but how can you confidently assert it was from the top? The fear warrants you to subside the lingering terror but only pulls you closer into that alien voice and it may seem beautiful, compelling, powerful, and all that you hoped for, and it could also rebuke you, persecute you, shame you, and belittle the fiber of your being.
> Is what I feel real?
Yes, and it's latent in everybody, some people handle it and cope with it through variety of different means. Some embrace it, some reject it.
> Can I be loved?
People know only of what they themselves love, the actions of others are gestures that allude to their emotional rapport to you, but you might never know if reticent or ulterior motives are motivations. Enjoy people for what they are, they are a gift to existence, sometimes a curse.
>>
What you need is medication and a reminder that depressionfaggotry belongs on /r9k/.
>>
>>21718376
the irony of telling someone they need medication because they're sad, when you lack compassion and a sense of care for another human being. I think you need medication as well anon, this type of behavior is not normal.
>>
>>21718378
Ulterior motives identifiable. Seemingly finding ourselves more challenged by those that require power for themselves.
>>
>>21718376
>people need medication for normal questions involving their purpose for living, what it all means, and seeking a higher power to aid them
Most people go through crisis in life, through drug use, trauma, death, and financial destitution. I've watched lots of gore videos, news stories, had two close family deaths, and find it a wonderful time to even remind myself that no man is impregnable to the grand questions that rend the mind into uncertainty and confusion.
Not the one you chastise for your stoicism and abetting OP to do the same, but people sometimes need tools and tips to get a hold of themselves before slipping deeper inside that place in their mind. There's weird things inside there that we handle on the daily without acknowledging openly. A anonymous board is a great place to discuss them without lasting misgiving impressions on who we are.
>>
File: 1540945247463.jpg (450 KB, 1600x1000)
450 KB
450 KB JPG
>>21718211
>need God. I need him to answer me. I need proof that something is real. My mind is spinning out of control. Whatever has always been there is consuming me. I need to break free. Is what I feel real? Is anything real?
God I feel you so much right there. I've been in that position myself for too, for what felt like an eternety....

I guess I got my answer just two days ago. I'm much calmer now. I know I'm not crazy.

I guess.

>Can I be loved?
Definitely. I love you for the mere fact that you're going through the same shit.

That's a 1000% no. Even the answer I got indicates this.

>What am I? Why am I?
I wish I knew. Sorry...

>Dear God please help me.
I don't think god will answer, if I get it right, god is the source not sometone who has emotion and cares on an emotional level about his own parts (us).
But there are definitely higher beings and I hope they'll hear your plead and help you out.
>>
>>21718211
What is real is always a brightening question to ask yourself, but once you're done crying you will feel extremely relieved and clear of mind.
The Dude you seek is going to give you your answers while you're in your relieved state.
You might just be an angel btw.
>>
Why can we just not exist in any way? What's better than to just never exist?
>>
>>21718211
If yes, then we are just self glorified animals who are here to eat, shit, fuck and sleep, with some self made up filler in between - "let's all play a game that X is important and Y is bad". If this material world is all there is, we're a bunch of aimless apes busy with our collective and individual delusions.
This option is such a hellish nightmare that even if true, is not really worth pursuing. People talk about atheism as it's natural, hip and trendy, without realizing what they are talking about. You've probably heard about the idea of a "necessary, noble lie"?

But there's a lot we don't yet understand about this world and personally I'm 100% sure it's not what we currently think it is. I either had some very "unlucky" random hallucinations that just coincided to "show" future events and "tell me stuff" that later I found out to be true (very small chance for that to happen, yet still possible) , or there's more to this world than just physical matter.
>>
File: Fver.jpg (1.09 MB, 1920x1179)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
>>21718211
Its simple so simple its difficult
https://streamable.com/o28y1
>>
File: 554250.jpg (681 KB, 1600x983)
681 KB
681 KB JPG
>>21718219
Relax GOD is good
https://streamable.com/w95yp
>>
>>21718376
>wat you ask questions about human existence?
>you need to take some pills for your too-much-thinkingness faggy shit, go do the thinking somewhere else
Said by a brainlet that never had any real thought in their life.
>>
>>21718211
Yes, I am here but cannot answer your questions at present.
You want proof?
Reply "give me proof" to this post.

Be willing to accept the proof that you receive.
He who denies what he has seen is worse than blind believers.
>>
>>21719333
"Gibs me proof" ;)
>>
>>21719343
I suggest you approach God with a serious attitude.
>>
>>21719349
What are you trying to insult him by saying he's a stiff with no sense of humor? Isn't he the creator of jokes and humor in the first place?
>>
>>21719353
Yes, but you are approaching the supreme authority over all of creation.
In such a case I would present your very best self.
>>
>>21719360
Pretty sure regardless of what anyone would do, in comparison they would look like a silly silly potato. Or maybe a more serious silly silly potato if try real hard
>>
>>21718253
Faith and good works is how hereveals himself to many. For others, meditation. Still others require such an intense suffering that a natural disidentification occurs within them where they spilt from the mind and body and simply realize they are the awareness underneath, the one who asks why and who am I? The true I.

Be still and know that I am God. Look for the source of the these thoughts and feelings, in deep silence and still Ness. Can you call your mind an here the truth? Pray, ask for help. You are already on a good path. Don't give up. Find what makes sense for you and do it.

Give up intellectual and material concepts as the be all end all. Be open minded and explore. You only have this moment right now. Do something good with it. In some "future" universe, there is the best possible version of you. The only way to make that person arrive is to create so ewhere now that he would want to be.
>>
>>21719365
You can still have an attitude where you approach and present your best self to the real God.
God knows your every thought and action, and I'm certain that having such an attitude would be beneficial.
>>
People tend to not have religious experiences while they're not doing anything particularly interesting or meaningful. If you ask for help, and sincerely want it because maybe you don't, God will answer- but you have to want it. And you might not want it because it's probably something that's painful. You likely already know what would be best for you, what you could do for yourself right now, what stupid mistake you're currently making that you could stop doing. God is already showing you the path, you just have to follow it.
>>
I love you guys
>>
>>21719772
Sweet
>>
>>21719333
>>21719343
Have I missed it or is it yet to come?
>>
>>21718211
God isnt real you idiots. You dont think we havent looked for him? We have searched every star in the universe, we have looked inside the smallest particles, he is nowhere.

t. alien
>>
Why would god like to waste his time with some humans? When do we start to get interesting?
>>
>>21718211
Don’t worry you’ll die someday
>>
samefag spam is boring.
>>
>>21718211
Read the Quran. Not even kidding.
I'm not saying this with an interest to convert you. It helped me in a difficult time and it might help you too. I hope that you feel better soon. Take care...
https://www.clearquran.com/
>>
Monotheism is a joke
>>
Get out of your house and make a life.
>>
>>
I think, therefore I am, and God is the necessary being. Read up on Decarte's meditations to not feel like there is a provable and concrete world, but know it as a fact.
>>
>>21721109
how did those passages telling you to cut off other people's heads help you?

it's not the quran that is the help but the bits and pieces it contains that aren't completely insane

those bits and pieces can be found in all religions and philosophies because they do not depend on one particular god or prophet, they are part of human nature
>>
possibly (small)
no
skipping
only hate
dumb question
cant answer
luck (maybe you thought too much) psst keep going
hope this helps
>>
>>21718211
It's okay man. Being in the place you are, believe it or not, is good because it will cause you to really think about life. Most people will never get to this point and will live superficially. You have the chance to find out what the meaning of your life is, where and what God is. It's painful but that pain is what is stirring you awake. Keep calling for God and for truth. Let the fire of your desperation burn away the false.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.