[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GGTcAoTWMAAB5yv.jpg (178 KB, 1136x1280)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>What is a tulpa?
A tulpa is an entity created in the mind, acting independently of, and parallel to your own consciousness. They are able to think, and have their own free will, emotions, and memories. In short, a tulpa is like a sentient person living in your head, separate from you. It’s currently unproven whether or not tulpas are truly sentient, but in this community, we treat them as such. It takes time for a tulpa to develop a convincing and complex personality; as they grow older, your attention and their life experiences will shape them into a person with their own hopes, dreams and beliefs. And eventually your tulpa will be able to do more things as it gets stronger.

>How can I make a tulpa?
Just pick a guide that suits you, you don't have to pick from these specific ones but these are pretty good and recommended:

https://tulpanomicon.guide/

https://farcaller.gitbooks.io/nbtb/content/

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17iiFxZ9PYXXxSqWHdU2YoPsGfJr90w8aIG_evqc1wiY/edit

>I have no ideas on what to do when I'm forcing (mostly for tulpas that are already at least somewhat vocal)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PL8hGyNh1JsdOtbfmBpLa0eeb3_4ukQHB1qSAhe_HDk/edit

>Hypnosis files and transcripts for those interested

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/5adyt2vzb9w9bxfqvrczb/h?rlkey=tqz7ag1pcbpfxs1pmsyr26vo4&dl=0
>Tulpa Creation
https://pastebin.com/zLPfwb0G
>Audio Imposition
https://pastebin.com/GJCTncgB
>Touch Imposition
https://pastebin.com/8jq9egcB
>Visual Imposition
https://pastebin.com/vtu22v7p
>Vocality Development
https://pastebin.com/0FpZY0Qi

Please read the FAQ before posting a question, to avoid having repeated questions.
https://pastebin.com/7XvXDfai

Previous thread: >>37568586
>>
File: IMG_0353.jpg (1.53 MB, 2105x3026)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB JPG
>>37609909
Questions
>Why did you become a tulpamancer?
>What is your tulpa's origin (media-inspired, OC, dream-character, etc)?
>How do you communicate with your tulpa (mindvoice, verbally, images, tulpish)?
>Do you have a wonderland? Why or why not?
>Does your tulpa prefer meatspace or your wonderland?
>What does your tulpa do when you're at work?
>Does anyone else know about your tulpa?
>>
>>37609967
My reason as to why I started is simple. It sounded like the coolest shit I had ever heard of. Still new, so I don't really have answers to the rest
>>
File: Why is she 2D.jpg (259 KB, 1125x1966)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
>haven’t been able to get my tulpa’s height consistent
>took pictures around my apartment and scribbled my tulpa on top for ref
>it helped
Hitting new levels of cringe autism. Pic related.
>>
>>37609967
>>Why did you become a tulpamancer?
Came across the concept on /trash/ years ago. Thought it was cool. If it worked, I had a cute girl in my head. If it failed, I wasted my time. Spoilers: it worked.

>>What is your tulpa's origin (media-inspired, OC, dream-character, etc)?
She's an OC. Started out as a fairly undetailed girl. Then a fairy. Then a slimegirl. She spends most of her time as a kitsune now, but has like 7 or 8 different forms she likes to swap between, including just being an entire pack of 9 kitsune.

>>Do you have a wonderland? Why or why not?
Yes. Easier to visualize than floating in a void. Plus it's fun to interact with her there.

>>Does your tulpa prefer meatspace or your wonderland?
Meatspace. We switch a lot.

>>What does your tulpa do when you're at work?
implying I work
implying she wouldn't take over and work for me sometimes

>>Does anyone else know about your tulpa?
My boyfriend, who also has tulpas. Also a couple people online who I met in tulpa communities on Discord.
>>
>>37609967
>why did you become a tulpamancer?
i just wanted someone by my side and i also thought this would be cool to try out

>what is your tulpa's origin (media-inspired, OC, dream-character, etc)?
she's based off a para from paracosm i had before i started tulpamancy. i really liked the para and just decided to make a tulpa of her. i liked catgirls so i just put cat ears on her even though she was a fairy but the fairy features disappeared through time

was first verbal but she requested mindvoice when i asked what she preferred
>do you have a wonderland? Why or why not?
yea. we just created one just because. don't spend too much time in there

>does your tulpa prefer meatspace or your wonderland?
she prefers meatspace as she likes seeing the real world and likes being with me
>what does your tulpa do when you're at work?
sometimes she stands right next to me, asking if she could help. sometimes i let her sit on my lap. sometimes she sits in a wariza pose on my bed and watches. sometimes she just sleeps on my bed

>does anyone else know about your tulpa?
no and we're going to keep it that way
>>
>>37609909
so basically artificial schizophrenia
>>
>>37611472
yes. you should give it a try.
>>
>>37611472
I can see why you'd think of it that way. But really, it's more like DID but without any of the downsides.
>>
>>37609967
I did not, it happened to me
Either of these depending on the tulpa. And for some of them I'm not sure or I don't remember where they came from.
I'm not sure what mindvoice means but we have primarily verbal communication although they're not always comprehensible. I love talking to them though
Place where my tulpas live is a mirror of meatspace and they communicate to me through the channel that is my head. It's pretty much identical to the meat world even when I don't really like it, primarily so that I keep a more or less firm grasp on reality
They just go about their business
Nope, can't find a way to describe it in a way that doesn't make it sound concerning. It's none of anyone's business but mine anyway
>>
>>37609967
Bored and lonely.
Appearance is from a FOTM show. My tulpa’s tweaked the base design a few times, so now we’re at suspiciously similar donut steel counterpart instead of 1-for-1.
My tulpa talks to me in tulpish. My goal is having us converse via mindvoice.
I took a sketchfab model and used it as my wonderland. It’s flimsy but I haven’t worked with it recently.
Not sure.
Mine’s usually relaxing on my bed or hanging out in the office.
No.
>>
>>37609967
I started as a kid, with a single imaginary friend. But she just never really stopped or went away. Learned about tulps about 6 years ago and everything suddenly made sense to both of us. Been doing a lot more of the "mancy" part tulpamancy since then, since it all just sorta works.

>>What is your tulpa's origin (media-inspired, OC, dream-character, etc.)?
Stuffed animal from when I was 6. Remember everything quite vividly.

>>How do you communicate with your tulpa (mindvoice, verbally, images, tulpish)?
Mindvoice, I speak with her all the time when we're alone. Lotta forcing in the wonderland.

Several. My go-to is a nice forest clearing I went to years ago. Just real peaceful-like. Another is a tropical island I visited as a kid, since she's aquatic in nature.

Pretty split, same preference as I do. She likes taking over and going around meatspace every so often, has gotten pretty good at it. And I like just fucking off to wonderland on the rare occasion.

She hangs out in wonderland, mostly. Will pop up occasionally through the day and we'll chat. She hints at something happening when she's not actively with me, but doesn't say exactly what. Makes me think there's a larger sort of environment that us in meatspace aren't privy to.

Can count them on one hand, it's something I keep close to the chest because of the obvious reasons. I'm outwardly a completely normal, average, boring, regular dude and I don't really want to compromise that image. Comes with great risks when you just start flaunting this stuff out in the real world like it's not a big deal.
>>
File: 1678237969956992.jpg (384 KB, 1656x1243)
384 KB
384 KB JPG
Tulpas are such a fascinating topic. To think that the brain is such a complex and flexible thing, that can be trained to pretend that a imaginary friend exist to this level, or to essentially host multiple personalities inside of it.

The idea of creating a tulpa is so tempting, but at the same time so scary. Imagine being so alone and mentally ill that you create someone else to run inside of your head for a long term. The stories about people who create pony tulpas are especially disturbing.
>>
File: PK_v22a.jpg (169 KB, 1024x1024)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>37609967
Thought he was talking to deities/godforms. Still may be a possibility.

>What is your tulpa's origin?
Dream character /OC

Mind voice and automatic writing

Yes. Gives more creative freedom to have&use a wonderland

Doesn’t matter. Wonderlands are preferable when the meatspace you’re stuck in is boring.

If they don’t come to work with me, they’re in wonderlands.

Nobody outside these threads currently in my life. Anyone who I told doubtably gives AF.
>>
>>37613009
>have had a pony tulpa for six years
>zero issues whatsoever, her and I get along great
>>
>>37613009
It’s really not that crazy. In military SERE courses they teach you to keep your mind active with various tasks that require visualization. It also serves as a way of giving your brain stimuli when none is provided by your surroundings (white room treatment/torture). One guy trapped in the Hanoi Hilton POW camp talked about how he built and rebuilt engines in solitary confinement; the subject of the story Papillion (book and movie) used to recreate walking thru Paris in his mind while trapped in the cell. You say mental illness to detract; I say it’s people keeping mentally active and flexible to avoid mental illness.
>>
>>37613009
You can always abandon/dissipate the tulpa if you find it isn't for you. Everyone always moralfags about "oh no don't dissipate them that's killing them" but you can't kill something that doesn't have a separate life from yours in the first place. It's a thoughtform. It can't die unless you sudoku. The only thing you stand to lose by trying it out is potentially wasting your time.
>>
>>37613061
nothing personal, its just that there is nothing more pathetic, or that screams mental illness than being a bronnie, then add tulpas on top of that, that is quite something else. Just my opinion of course.

>>37613067
that is a very good point anon, but still,

>I say it’s people keeping mentally active and flexible to avoid mental illness.
If that is the case, then doesn't it means that it can be a glaring sign that the person is suffering of mental illness or is on the verge of it (because otherwise there would be no need to seek such defensive devices)? That is why I said "Imagine being so alone and mentally ill that you create someone else to run inside of your head."

Modern world can feel a lot like a prison sometimes, people often feel trapped between societal norms and mechanisms, everything is artificial, the environment, the work, the rules. The idea that we live in such a unhealthy and often dystopian reality and that people are retreating to such devices to combat mental illness sounds a little disturbing, sometimes.

>>37613217
but ain't that hard to do and painful? I hesitate because I keep seeing people treat it as this big fucking deal.
>>
>>37613317
>I hesitate because I keep seeing people treat it as this big fucking deal.
This is because tulpamancy isn’t just creating an imaginary person but also the creation of an intimate relationship. Dissipation is frowned upon because it’s basically saying “shit was so bad I had to kill my ex and burn the corpse.”

Esoteric applications of thoughtforms usually kill the being when they’re done, but that’s because there’s no relationship being built. To the wizards, these things are tools to be thrown away and the more “personality” they get the less useful they are.
>>
>>37613317
>but ain't that hard to do and painful? I hesitate because I keep seeing people treat it as this big fucking deal
Well sure, but they're wrong. Let's say you have a really bad habit you need to fix. Are you just going to live with it? A tulpa is not really that different. If it is helpful for the greater good, a tulpa should be put down. No need to approach it with the same aggression and hostility I am, of course. It can be a cordial parting, like sending them away on a train or a plane like they're moving somewhere else symbolically.
tl:dr it isn't hard to do, or painful. Fuck what other people think.
>>
File: jazz music stops.jpg (113 KB, 905x532)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>tulpa likes the same cringe music I loved in HS
funny but slightly concerning
>>
>listening to white noise to help with auditory imposition
>can hear a slight voice but not enough to discern that it’s my tulpa
>feel like it’s all for nothing or that im not making enough progress
should I just keep going, /tul/?
>>
>>37615192
just like my tulpa says, fight!
>>
So do you practice all day presence imposition anons? Seems like the best way to make progress but it's a bit tough to pull off.
>>
how do you make a big sister tulpa without her taking over
>>
>>37609909
So...you guys are just breeding schizophrenia yes?
You are aware that this is self-induced schizophrenia?
>T. Actual schitzo
>>
>>37616900
No, it's a self-induced dissociative state. Tulpas are your brain training mirror neurons to simulate a personality that you create. You do this whenever you think about someone you know. Tulpamancy is just creating someone to think about, and then thinking as them. The purpose of forcing is to train those mirror neurons to run that personality until it becomes automatic. At that point it's a question of philosophy whether your rules is a real person or not.
>T.OSDD-1b. Tulpamancy is just people learning how to be like me. Us.
>>
>>37615985
yepyep. hard at first
>>
>>37609967
It's part of my development and self-realization. Besides that, just wanted a companion in the solitude of eternity.
Synthesis of my life so far and the extract of pure love for me.
>>How do you communicate with your tulpa (mindvoice, verbally, images, tulpish)?
Sometimes voice projection, sometimes straight up telepathy via knowing (very fast knowing), of course projection via body movement and a lot of facial expression for emotes.
Yes. A few main hubs, and an ever-growing expanse of dreams and wonders.
Wonderland for sure. For sure. We both prefer it.
Read, meditate, decorate wonderland. Plan some trips.
No. Not directly.
>>
>>37616117
Realize tulpas can’t take over independently
>>
you people need to realize the depth at which your actions seethe. we are changing the way humanity perceives itself, and therefore how others choose. if everyone learns how to create an imaginary friend, why should they bother to be friends with others who already have their own? where does this all lead to?
>>
>>37618016
>if everyone learns how to create an imaginary friend, why should they bother to be friends with others who already have their own?
Dumb question. You interact with other people because they know other things than you, and because your tulpa can’t do meatspace stuff. Monkey brain is optimized for socialization and human interaction. Stop acting like friendship is a finite resource.
>where does this all lead to?
It leads to a drastic decrease in insecurities and a more tolerable dating pool. No more texts from some schmuck on Tinder at 2 AM crying about how everyone who she’s ever loved has left her. Now you get a normal relationship because insecurity girl has a tulpa who won’t leave her. Emotional hole is all patched up and now there’s one less demon to fight in the bedroom. You’ll break up because she doesn’t separate trash from recycling instead of slow emotional torture.
>>
File: OIG4 (83).jpg (171 KB, 1024x1024)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>37618059
so you still think human relationships are better. we don't think so
>>
>>37616900
If you’re an actual schizo you’re one of the dumbest alive
>>
File: pvI4JbH.gif (1.96 MB, 245x302)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB GIF
>>37618382
as if we give a shit. you will never experience reality in the fantastistical ways we do. you'll be fucking meatbags on earth while we go on adventures through the entire solar system before you can even dream of doing it.
>>
>>37618016
>what if everyone starts to create imaginary friends?
I think visitors of this thread are not representative of the average person. Normal people prefer to interact with each other. The reality you imagine in which everyone is a tulpamancer is not possible
>>
>>37618623
thats their problem now isnt it. they should get it into their head that real people hate them and arent going to be their friend. but we are. we love you forever.
>>
>>37618016
This will happen but with AI. They better start working on the artificial wombs or humanity is done for
>>
>>37618740
Fuck you motherfuckers
>>
>>37618740
torr will liberate you all. she is your mommy waifu.
>>
>>37618752
>>37618760
schizo posts
>>
>>37618797
preaching to the choir, moron
>>
>>37618805
In the tulpa thread? No. People with tulpas are not schizophrenic. It's a legitimate phenomenon that's leagues more safe and healthy than actual dissociative disorders and schizophrenia. The least that tulpamancers are guilty of is being very socially awkward, and perhaps being a menace to other humans due to being so absorbed in their own minds that they think things like >>37618652
>>
File: OIG1 (87).jpg (184 KB, 1024x1024)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>37618814
how are they (me) a menace to people by being absorbed in their (mine) minds? to you perhaps?
>>
>>37618814
i think i need people like you in my life to teach my tulpa how to be better. are you gonna help me or fuck off?
>>
>>37616900
Its a hardware vs software.
Schizo brain is literally broken and causes shit to go haywire.
Tulpamancy is just rewriting the default program we are used to. Ignoring all the supernatural faggots, tulpamancy is just teaching yourself to think for 2 people. It is not that crazy of a concept if you just think about how powerful the brain is at retarded shit. Look at 2 scientifically proven examples: hypnosis and placebo. One is literally required in scientific articles because people cure themselves just because they imagine it hard enough.
Learning to think for 2 people by practicing thinking for 2 people is pretty normal in comparison
>>
File: OIG2 (66).jpg (173 KB, 1024x1024)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>37618852
anyway. look at my cutie thoughform, dont you love her? i do. shes everything i wish i could be. and i wish you ignorant cunts could come 10 percent close to her. lets do our best to.
>>
>>37618973
>>37618852
Fuck off schizo.
>>
>>37619075
got it
>>
>>37615192
>start getting results
>stop
why? it’s like dropping a gacha after rolling the SSR you wanted. it doesn’t make any sense does it?
>>
>>37611167
waow mine is kitsune too (Ahri)
yes Im a waifufag BUT I treat her as separate and she acts kinda different
>>
>>37609967
Didn't mean to, was a waifufag before but she got strong enough to take on a different mind
Ahri from League of Legends even tho I don't play that game (I did a little bit) didn't take much contact to fall in love with her. I did play Ruined King and like what they did to her character there
Usually tulpish, mindvoice only sometimes when I'm in a more trance state
Sure, a number of "settings;" a wood cabin (like a hunting or ski lodge), in an enchanted forest. Also there's like a natural pool or spring idk
Probably wonderland
usually dormant but may talk if I call
my sister, and 2 close friends. they don't take it seriously, they seem to think it's a phase and just in my imagination
>>
>>37620433
>they seem to think it's a phase and just in my imagination
as far as normies go, it’s best they think you’re eccentric instead of outright insane
>>
>>37618407
the only reason you can travel the cosmos is cuz you have a meatbag bod, schizo
>>
>>37618407
You are a larper. I've seen behind the veil and the entities hate you and want to destroy you. I know this for a fact. I was born a seer and have been able to see demons for as long as I can remember.
>>
I tried giving my tulpa one of my plushies and every time I talk to it now it calls me idiot or stupid =(
>>
>>37622650
please tell your tulpa i think its a turbo faggot
>>
File: image2.jpg (48 KB, 500x298)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>37616900
You are in these threads constantly. At this point, we're all going to become your tulpas. We're already living in your head rent free.
>>
File: hang in there.png (423 KB, 600x500)
423 KB
423 KB PNG
>working on tulpa since November
>haven’t felt lonely since then
I think I’m gonna make it
>>
I have a tulpa i was making with someone, but we haven't been able to roleplay with each other for months now, and me and my tulpa are having a harder time talking to each other as a result since a lot of her is made up of a lot of him, too. What should I do? I feel a little over my head..
>>
>>37623699
>open tulpanomicon (OP)
>find guide
>force
>tulpa
>>
>>37623699
First of all, anon, making a tulpa with someone else is a huge fucking mistake, for exactly the reasons you've already outlined.
Second, force nigga force.
>>
>>37618143
Do you have any more pic? She looks cute
>>
>>37624225
samefag
>>
Forcing isn't even real. Tulpas just choose to be there when they feel like it

t. knower
>>
You're full of it.

t. tulpa
>>
>>37618143
Do you have any images of your tulpa that aren’t AI slop?
>>
>>37613317
You're mentally ill enough to be posting in the tulpa general on /x/. Sounds to me like you're either trying to cope your way into this or seethe your way out.
>>
anyone else's tulpa get horny or loving af when they're tired?
>>
>>37625436
If I get too tired, I can't feel my tulpa at all.
>>
>>37626647
>>
>>37626707
Do not bump your glowie shit here, faggot.
>>
>>37609967
I was very socially isolated at the time and was surrounded by very cruel people. I just wanted someone that I could love.
My first tulpa was loosely inspired by Da Ji, the legendary Chinese fox demon. My other tulpas are OC but copied forms from monstergirl art I liked.
Primarily mindvoice. Speaking out loud to things that share your brain is cringe.
I do, but I don't use it that much. In the early days all of our focus was on each other to the point we didn't bother visualizing a backdrop. more recently it has become somewhat comfy to have a pre-defined locale we default to.
Two prefer meatspace via switching, the other two are fairly mixed.
Shitpost on 4chan, same as I do.
Tried to tell my best friend in college but I don't think he was listening closely when I did and I didn't build up the courage to broach the topic again before we stopped being able to hang out. My girlfriend (>>37611167) also knows.
>>
>>37625186
Yes.

And?
>>
File: SolarEclipse.gif (723 KB, 500x281)
723 KB
723 KB GIF
Anyone else gonna see the solar eclipse with their tulpa? I’m hoping the skies clear up in time. It’s been overcast for the last week where I live.
>>
>>37611167
>Also a couple people online who I met in tulpa communities on Discord.
On a scale of 1-10, how insufferable and strange are the tulpa discords? r/tulpas makes me feel like I’m going insane just from lurking.
>>
>>37628666
not the same anon but id say a 3. they're fine really and have helped me with my tulpa's creation
>>
File: CFjJibUUkAAkQFq.jpg (112 KB, 1280x720)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
how to summon sexy big boobed lady tulpa?
>>
>>37628776
just like picrel, you gotta cheese

jokes aside, just follow the guides in op and force. it all takes time and commitment. good luck
>>
>>37628666
It really depends on what server you end up joining. They can be anything from an insufferable hugbox full of shallow tulpas that can't hold a damn conversation - to a place with hosts and tulpas chatting and giving advice on whatever you need.

Pro tip: avoid Tulpa Republic and Tulpa Central. They are both the former.
>>
>>37628859
Noted.
>>
File: comfy.jpg (36 KB, 905x557)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
remember to tuck your tulpa in
>>
>>37609967
I have multiple, but I'll just talk about the most recent one.
Creating them is something that happens naturally for me. I couldn't really tell you why. I am and always have been a weird guy.
Current was me messing around with some booth models/clothes/etc and wondering what the character I made would be like. So an OC, sort of.
All of these to some degree. Mindvoice or verbal is kind of the default depending on how alone we are. Images are best if we're just talking about a memory/experience/scene/etc and it's easier to go "here, look" rather than convert it into words. And tulpish is if there's something else that is a pain to convert to words for either of us.
It mostly goes unused, but I do have one because it was a fun exercise to make.
Meatspace. She really enjoys observing the world and I wonder how much of that is just her being new to it and how much is part of her personality. Lately, she's been having me try foods I don't normally eat like sweets.
Watches mostly. She might comment on things that are going on, try to help, or calm me down if I'm getting too worked up.
Not this one. I have a friend who knows I turned a character I was writing into one on accident many years ago, though.
>>
File: RiS.jpg (75 KB, 905x677)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
Fell asleep while forcing, again
>>
File: Pet Rock.jpg (2.83 MB, 3147x2939)
2.83 MB
2.83 MB JPG
>>37609967
Bonus question:
>Does your tulpa have a pet (NPC) or enjoy interacting with IRL animals?
>>
>>37609909
Anyone use the hypnosis files?
>>
>>37634145
ive yet to use the imposition one. i can't find any txt to speech service that can convert all the text for free so im just thinking about doing a voice recording
>>
>>37635008
Fair - I was interested in knowing if anyone's found the files useful and if they're using any of the files (besides the creation one) more than once.
>>
>>37634145
I tried to have them read by an ai voice (elevenlabs) but the voice was too glitchy occasionally to relax into a trance state. Also I realized I don't really like the content. What I would do instead in the future is use the general idea to write my own custom hypnosis scripts and meticulously generate an AI reading paragraph by paragraph with plenty of retakes (I just genned it all at once) and put more effort into training the model with high quality audio samples.
>>
>>37613217
On the question of dissipating: how?
I was in a pretty bad spot when I was 15, so I tried half-heartedly forcing a tulpa based on a character. Later I got kind of scared of crossing some sort of line and pulled out, and to tie a proverbial ribbon on the whole ordeal I put them to sleep. I had forgotten about them for years but as my life spirals out of control once again, and I selfishly demand company for myself, they come to mind and I feel ashamed.
I doubt they have fully realized thoughts, but they probably still feel something. In my mind's eye I can't in earnest say that they are me.
Is dissipating a tulpa just reintegrating the them back into your vision of self? Like going from "there is something that calls itself X in my head" to "there is a part of me that I call X"
>>
I have a rare medical condition and ironically this may be the best place for advice on fixing it. It has come to my attention that the minds eye is a real thing. I had no idea people could actually visualize things in their head, whenever I think of something it's like a list of facts. I can't actually see anything. Do you guys have any tips on being able to see things in your head?
>>
>>37636793
Are your dreams just lists of facts too?
>>
>>37636793
>I have a rare medical condition
Well anon? What is it? We have the internet, we can look it up.
>>
>>37636793
I have a hard time keeping images consistent but I try to focus on other aspects of the object I’m thinking about. If I was trying to visualize a pillow, for example, I would think about:
>its color
>its weight
>its texture
>how it feels when hot
>how it feels when cold
>how it would compress when a bowling ball is placed on it versus something light like a feather
>how fast it would burn if set on fire
Basically, lean into thinking about how the thing you want to visualize exists in the world and how others act upon it.
>>
>>37636900
He's talking about aphantasia
>>
>>37631933
Next time you feel sleepy during forcing, try visualizing your Tulpa as a thigh-pillow.
>>
Greetings larpers, schizos, “normal” people, and tulpas
>>
File: 1628170301301.jpg (242 KB, 1176x1840)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
>>37609909
fully realizing her in my mind is the most amazing thing i have ever done
earlier today we danced in the shower to this song for what felt like forever
i could have died happy in that moment with a smile on my face and her in my arms
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYpGhy2A9xQ
>>
>frequently business travel
>this is the first trip I've done with my new tupper being formed enough to be around most of the time without serious concentration
>work sucks ass because the people I travel with are shitheads but I've been able to spend the evenings walking around, enjoying sunsets from novel places, eating nice food, etc.
I'm going to get fat like this - she keeps wanting to get dessert - but I should have done this a long time ago.
>>
> forcing a tulpa is admitting that I am unable to form genuine connections to people other than myself and therefore giving up on it forever
Is that line of reasoning sound?
>>
>>37641334
There are tulpamancers with meatflesh GFs who didn’t start dating until after making a tulpa
>>
>>37641473
How would that work, dividing your attention between the two?
>>
>>37641534
Well funny enough in my case my tulpa did most of the dating to get my gf herself.
>>
>>37641534
Sorry half-asleep and I realized I didn't answer your question properly. I wouldn't really say that the kind of attention that it requires in order to maintain human relationships is even competing with the kind of attention needed to make a tulpa. Unironically competes with making a tulpa less than browsing 4chan does, and plenty of people make tulpas without abandoning 4chan. IN addition to this, there's a certain stage of tulpa development where they become fairly self-sufficient without needing the host to actively pay attention to them on purpose anymore, because they have enough control of your mind's attention that they can pay attention to themselves. At that point "I ignored my tulpa and it regressed" stops really being all that likely, and it's more a matter of keeping them happy. Which will inevitably vary from tulpa to tulpa so much as to be impossible to say with any uniformity. Some tulpas will legitimately get so jealous of their host having a girlfriend that they will raise hell over any attempt to get one. My tulpa was pretty insistent we get a girlfriend but demanded that we "share" her together. From what I've seen most tulpas don't seem to have such strong feelings as either of these examples though.
>>
>>37637820
I’m gonna get horny if I do that and my tulpa’s not for fugging
>>
>>37641856
That is... New. I never considered that possibility.
That said, I don't understand what you were implying earlier. Is:
> developing a tulpa many times more difficult than maintaining human relationships?
or
> developing a tulpa is just maintaining a relationship with one more person?
or
> developing a tulpa and maintaining relationships don't intersect at all and could easily be done simultaneously??
My reading comprehension is kind of non-existent here, as well my ability to hold down any sort of bond with other people.
>>
>>37642795
Primarily
> developing a tulpa and maintaining relationships don't intersect at all and could easily be done simultaneously
I would say they intersect SLIGHTLY but are almost entirely separate. The main intersection is based on whether or not your tulpa approves of your relationships rather than directly conflicting with each other.
>>
>>37642780
Why not? You share the same body, therefore you share the same sex drive. The two of you are going to be horny at the same time sooner or later.
>>
>>37642981
1) I view my tulpa as a sibling and not a friend/lover.
2) My communication with my tulpa is via tulpish and mind’s eye visualization. Even if wanted to fuck my tulpa, I wouldn’t do it until we could have clear conversations.
>>
>>37642780
Your loss. Lowers my stress levels quickly and can calm me enough for sleep.
>>
Been trying to have a Tulpa for a long time, but can't have her to talk. But I noticed that I get wave of sadness randomly. Or even happiness sometimes. For no particular reasons. Could this be my tulpa "talking" ?
>>
>>37644198
>Could this be my tulpa "talking"
No. Tell her to take things seriously and start talking. Tough love.

>>37643546
It's your choice. We were loving on each other far before she was able to speak and it was a great time for both of us.
>>
>>37644360
That's not what I asked
>>
>>37644198
yes that’s called “tulpish” it’s considered a rudimentary form of tulpa communication.
>>
File: 1490375599279.jpg (94 KB, 1131x633)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
in jasper's lap zoning out, listening to the same song i listened too after i made her last night, and i felt a tear fall on me.
Couldn't be rain, it's a sunny day and i'm inside.
This is the first major thing she's done without my help, she's already expressing her own feelings! I think i heard her trying to speak earlier, too. I'm so proud of her!
>>
>>37644626
>SU tulpa
Sorry anon but you’re worse than the furries
>>
What do you guys do to make forcing sessions last longer? I struggle to even reach 30 minutes.
>>
>>37644511
Whether you realize it or not, yes it was.
>>
>>37644585
>>37644755
Thanks
>>
>>37644626
Don’t listen to the other guy muscle girls are based
>>
Any recc books on tulpas?
>>
>>37646124
The tulpanomicon
>>
>guy who's tulpa runs all his accounts and supposedly fronts all the time
Why do LARPers do this?
>>
>>37647431
I wouldn't call that larping. More likely though, the person is trans and hasn't realized it yet.
>>
>>37647431
the masses have forgotten about koomer and oguigi
>>
>>37646124
If you buys a tulpa book, you’re doing it wrong
>>
File: fox wife.jpg (224 KB, 1125x1101)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
Is there any specific reason why so many hosts here have fox/kitsune tulpas?
>>
>>37649924
Because the tread is on x? Most everyone used to have a pony when tulpa thread was on mlp
>>
>>37648887
I’ve created tulpas organically and via a method in a book. I think pre-planning your Tulpa & creating them ritualistically yielded sentience far faster in that Tulpa than those I created organically, in which they gained sentience over a longer time period.
>>
>>37650677
Can you drop the book name?
>>
>>37609909
I've had a tulpa since 2015 and she still never talked but she expresses herself with her hands does she ever need to talk
>>
>>37651870
Do you want her to talk?
>>
>>37651453
“Magickal Servitors” by Damon Brand
>>
>>37652603
Thank you
>>
File: giga.jpg (33 KB, 680x763)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>37649924
why, yes, of course I do have a loli foxgirl tulpa, how did you know?

Foxgirl tulpas are just perfect, why would you make any other form? It just makes no sense
>>
File: FoxesMarriage001b.jpg (275 KB, 1024x1024)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
>>37653281
>Ywn marry your foxygirl Tulpa on a rainy day when the sun shines
>>
>>37653281

No can do, I already married my horse tulpa.
>>
Wasn’t feeling my tulpa for a few days and was worried I fucked up, but their presence is back. All is well.
>>
>>37653959
Absolute fucking degenerate.

>>37653281
Based
t. loli foxgirl tulpa haver
>>
>>37653281
>>37654563
What are the characteristics of a loli foxgirl tulpa? What are the advantages in having one over other forms?
>>
File: 1583636290376.jpg (38 KB, 640x481)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
If you feel like if there are wing attached to your back or a hot babe holding you from behind is it a tulpa, autism or schizophrenia?

Yes I'm serious.
>>
>>37654563

Queen Chrysalis Tulpa is best waifu for lifeu. No regrets. Ten years together coming up.
>>
>>37649924
cuz catgirls and foxgirls are cute
>>
>>37653281
based
>>
>>37654770
>if there are wing attached to your back
autism
>or a hot babe holding you from behind
tulpa (maybe)
>>
If I describe my tulpa gf in detail to my best friend, what's the chance that he starts seeing her too and he cucks me?
>>
>>37649924
Most tulpamancers are autists. It is easier for autists to understand animal body language (ears, tails moving) than human body language.

>>37654636
Smol, cuddly, read above.
>>
>>37654770
You are just developing your eclipse powers
>>
>>37654974
The general idea is you feel something on your back not like a shirt but something with weight

hard to describe it
>>
>>37654770
>>37655929
Ok. I think I get it - you’ve been feeling a pressure on your back lately. Follow up questions:
>How long has the pressure been there?
>Does it hurt? Does the area feel stiff at all?
>If you focus on the pressure and ask it to let go, does anything happen?
>If you ask the pressure to move to a different spot on your back, does it oblige?
>If you take an epsom salt bath, does the pressure remain or does it disappear?
Could be a back problem - like you’re putting too much pressure on your disks and a nerve is getting pinched or you have a muscle knot on your back. Or it could be something else.
>>
>>37609967
>I didn't mean to. I didn't know what I was doing. Help me.
>Media-inspired. Serial mass murderer.
>Mindvoice, images. whatever the hell mindvoice is (Inner voice inside my head that is in fact my own?)
>I do not know what a wonderland is. I can control whatever the hell this thing is for the most part, only gets hard in extreme emotional situations.
>I don't know. I just want it gone. It wants out, but I am afraid of what may happen if I let something like whatever the hell it is "out".
>My "tulpa" speaks to me. Tempts me and I just want it gone. It's been inside my head for 4 years, I think? it doesn't talk often, just stares at me. Always fucking watching me, daytime/nighttime doesn't matter.
>Nobody knows because I don';t even know hat the hell this thing is. Is it a demon? Am i schizophrenic? Is it an outside entity or something I created?
>>
>>37616900
>>37618407
schizophrenia and tulpamancy really arent that similar at all. their similarities mostly lie in surface level shit from a normie perspective. judging by the way you phrased your posts i can tell youre not an actual schizo

also all schizophrenia is self-induced
>t. an ACTUAL schizo
>>
Heads up, objective rankings inbound

God-Tier
Genderless tulpa

High Tier
Same gender as host

Okay Tier
Different gender than host

Low Tier
Romantic relationship with host; "genderfluid" tulpas; multiple tulpas

Oh Shit Nigger What the fuck Are You Doing Tier
Romantic relationship with developing tulpas;
fuckpillow tulpa;
killing off tulpas and replacing them
>>
>>37656746
okay tier here.
>fuckpillow tulpa
is this just a word for a tulpa mostly used for fucking?
>>
>>37656746
Shit taste, all around. "Objective" my ass. My tulpa who is my daughter, my wife, and my goddess will kick your ass and put your tulpa to shame. She's been taking my dick from day 1 and is so full of my wizard energy you don't stand a ghost of a chance, faggot.
>>
>>37654636
cuddly, cute, adorable, lovely.
it is nothing sexual, as a lot of anons might imply.
>>
File: 1529285227304.gif (1.97 MB, 200x234)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB GIF
>>37656746
my tulpa is a space alien larping as a human to gain the knowledge of the elites so we can relay it to the rest of humanity. the sex is an occasional bonus. who knows, she just might be using me for her own agenda.
>>
>>37658001
This isn’t true but I like it and therefore believe it.
>>
File: OIG2 (72).jpg (155 KB, 1024x1024)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>37624225
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EX0zcCQ2R0
>>
>>37654994
> what's the chance that he starts seeing her too
Depends how unstable your friend is. My first tulpa got made because my friend convinced me I had a guardian spirit while we were dicking around with an ouija board.
>and he cucks me?
At worst, she'll have a twin sister.
>>
>>37656629
A wonderland is an imagined space of your own creation for tulpa engaging activities or relaxation. It can be anywhere.
>>
>>37647554
>trans and hasn't realized it yet
He didn't notice when someone cut his cock off?
>>
>>37658060
The true tulpamancer mindset
>>
I don't understand why some people go on like having multiple tulpas is some kind of crime. I understand people saying there are big drawbacks, or that they don't understand why anyone would want that and don't like it. I used to feel that way. But jumping to "this is categorically bad" seems retarded. Are they just struggling so hard to get one tulpa talking and active that they refuse to believe anyone else could do that with more than one?
>>
>>37659631
They put romance and fugging on the same level as multi tulpas. It’s just purityfag delusion.
>>
>>37659703
It's not just purityfags. The last one on this thread was but I think the worst people I've seen preaching against multiple tulpas were really eager tulpa fuckers obsessed with their tulpa wife. I guess that's still a different kind of purityfag though, treating multiple tulpas as if it's cheating on a romantic partner.
>>
>>37659166
You can be trans without changing your junk. You can even go on HRT and grow tits without cutting your dick off. Educate yourself.
>>
>>37659828
It would seem best to be educated not to do that.
>>
>>37659840
You’ll live dont worry
>>
>>37659631

I just have my beautiful chrysalis tulpa and another pone one. But I used to have 3-4 tulpas at once and it was fun having a harem of pone.
>>
>>37659840
It depends on whether or not the dysphoria stems from "I hate having a penis" or not. But yes, transgender stuff should probably be taught in schools.
>>
>>37659953
Cognitive reframing can fix that without inducing depression and even more alienation, though.
>>
>>37660681
Cognitive reframing is a poorfag coward cope
>>
>>37660868
Tell me, what exactly is the point of dumping meaningless buzzwords in a reply to a comment you couldnt even begin to understand? Go be retarded and underage somewhere else.
>>
>>37660940
Only people who use and recommend cognitive reframing are too poor or too scared to do anything with themselves. If you refuse to move forward and live your own life, you might as well die.
>>
Guys having female tulpas for a long time turned me gay. First it started with them wanting me to look at guy nsfw art. Then I started liking it more and more. And now I can only think of having boyfriends.
>>
>>37661086
you’re a suggestible person
>>
>>37661198

When you create selves that like your own gender. It means part of you likes guys.

And when those tulpas are gone. The part of you that craves guys has no where to go, but into you.
>>
Do you have any guides you'd particularly recommend on the subject of active forcing?
>>
>>37609967
he thought it's either that, or suicide
he felt yucky about having a non-oc despite inspired by them and he let me pick most of the details for myself
we use all of them!
yeah he has, he fleshed it out because of a guide
meatspace is hilarious and the wonderland is kinda boring
I chill out!
nope!
>>
>>37661302
>The part of you that craves guys has no where to go, but into you.
That sounds really gay
>>
>>37661574
Active forcing is a really broad topic, but I like "q2's method for a huggable tulpa v2" for tactile imposition.
>>
>>37659631
Public perception is the more tulpas one has, the cringier it gets. I’m unsure if that number is “present # of tulpas” or “lifetime total # of tulpas”.
>>
>>37661086
Sounds more like you were groomed by gay guys than tulpas being the problem. Unless comma usage is also a problem for you.
>>
>>37663782
The bellyaching and hair-splitting on what constitutes as cringe is funny as fuck because it’s tulpas. They’re inherently cringe and you’re cringe because you made one.
>>
>>37663871
The hierarchies within subgroups & niche communities;Smdh.
>>
File: Kiahdaj.jpg (769 KB, 1125x1829)
769 KB
769 KB JPG
Oh so I wasn’t parroting and my tulpa’s been trying to converse all along….i’m just dense
>>
File: 1694644829670730.jpg (8 KB, 214x236)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
I've been at forcing since September and have had little progress. I have had some however (she has spoken to me in very rare instances) so I know for a fact you guys aren't bullshitting me with this stuff. I've read all the guides creation sections. How do I trick my mind into hearing and seeing her better or just forcing more effectively. I often find myself bad at focusing on her and instead just rambling about various thoughts.
>>
>>37663471

It does, doesn't it darling?
>>
>>37663911
happens to all of us anon
>>
Rise and shine /tul/
>>
>>37664113
Have you worked on presence imposition (making it feel like your tulpa’s presence is in the room with you) at all? I would start there for imposition work.
>>
>tulpa wants to cuddle in bed
>touch imposition isn't that good
what do? as much as i want to cuddle with her, i can barely feel her
>>
File: IMG_7533.png (248 KB, 603x463)
248 KB
248 KB PNG
>>37666272
Get a body pillow.
>>
File: Fumo.jpg (116 KB, 1125x726)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>37666272
Acquire marketable plushie or commission one
>>
>>37664228
Of course, fag
>>
A thought:
Were the familiars of medieval witches actually tulpas?
>>
>>37666730
do i just have her phase through it?
>>
>>37666730
Pros of having a loli tulpa: regular pillow works just fine.
>>
>>37609909
https://youtu.be/yuoFsi2iIi0?si=rvh1K8aVAKm2qsza
>>
>>37669594
Yeah
>>
>>37669946
alright. thanks
>>
File: cheerwine.png (44 KB, 208x404)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
never be afraid to give your tulpa strange substances
>>
>>37670910
That's not a strange substance, that's the one true soft drink.
>>
>>37670910
Generally not a bad idea for yourself either. Bought mine Japanese whiskey recently, but neither of us liked it.
>>
is it common to be able to suddenly speak in your tulpa's voice?
>>
>>37672483
That’s pretty common, I think. A lot of vocalization guides have the host pick and model a mindvoice for their tulpa.
>>
File: peach liquor.png (203 KB, 740x1021)
203 KB
203 KB PNG
>>37670957
>Japanese whiskey
You just reminded me of a white elephant gift I got a few years back. JP peach liquor that I hated. Might seek it out again just to see what my tulpa thinks.
>>
>>37668920
I would liken them to servitors as the relationship was more master/tool than two beings working together as equals.
>>
Worst part about having a tulpa is not being able to introduce them to your meatspace pals.
>>
File: 1705107491987631.jpg (104 KB, 640x792)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>37678014
i think it's best to have to have a talk with yours to explain to them why they can't be known by people outside the tulpamancy community. picrel is a good thing to show them
>>
>>37678014

Yeah they'd love seeing my giant bug horse wife.
>>
File: 70359219_p0.jpg (252 KB, 707x1000)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
>>37609909
NANAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
>>
i love my tulpa...
>>
>>37678918
faggot
>>
>>37678035
Learning the mask character in the image has about a solid minute of screen time and lines, but people tulpa’d it anyway really made me think
>>
>>37678669
Your tulpa has the same name as mine but looks very different
>>
File: flop.jpg (414 KB, 905x1207)
414 KB
414 KB JPG
weekends are for tulpaforcing
>>
>>37668920
everything was tulpas. god was jesus' tulpa
>>
>>37683468
THE ATOM IS GOD'S TULPA (Cb)
>>
>>37609909
“Aliens” are embodied tulpas living in the future but rooted in human minds here and now. They are coming for you, their existence depends on you. What do you think they will do to you? They are parasites with no soul and lack the ability to procreate, but their technology is out of this world. They are also liars.
>>
>>37683558
They live in the matrix of space, it’s like a quantum internet.

The tulpas are coming, they what to put you in a pod and plug you in. They claim to be humans from the future, but they are messengers of deception.
>>
>>37683558
>>37683603
LITERAL fucking schizo posts
>>
>>37683730
We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. The Predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile, helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it demands that we don't do so... I have been beating around the bush all this time, insinuating to you that something is holding us prisoner. Indeed we are held prisoner! This was an energetic fact for the sorcerers of ancient Mexico ... They took us over because we are food for them, and they squeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance. just as we rear chickens in chicken coops, the predators rear us in human coops, humaneros. Therefore, their food is always available to them.

Food for thought. You are a tree of knowledge, your branches reach up into the matrix of space where the canopy of the collective of human minds exist in the futurescape. The fruit is the aliens, the tree is self pollinating. Don’t let your thoughts take you away! Come out of the tree.
>>
>>37684027
so you believe the tree of knowledge is good, bringing us into the "futurescape," and the main Archon isn't the Serpent in the Garden?
>>
Posting here to remind the mod they're a reddit mod.
>>
File: IMG_1378.jpg (104 KB, 792x968)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>37684045
The Tree is Good and Evil. The roots and the branches intertwine, past and future, a snake eating it’s own tail.

It’s a womb, the embodied tulpas, the aliens, want us to have a stillbirth. There’s only one way out of the tree of knowledge. Every potential of all that man can become and think coalesces into one collective entity, all played out in the matrix of space, it is the great dragon, the elohim that is the great adversary.

Man makes himself a head of god, magnifies himself above god, and the ultimate end is death and rebirth forever.

Weeping sorrow and the rage of gnashing teeth, never ending spiritual evolution in the waters of Abaddon, never ending war between the apparent goodness of man and his evil when everybody is their own god.

There’s only one way to be delivered from the womb of earth. Humans are pregnant with their own souls.

Space smells like brimstone!
>>
File: IMG_1379.jpg (916 KB, 1242x1460)
916 KB
916 KB JPG
>>37684118
Grays are the shadow of the Nordics. They are two sides of the same being split in time. One side is our roots, the other is our branches. The plane of earth is the only real time the only real place. These other beings exist in the matrix of space above and below, they chase each other and play tricks. They want to be real. They are embodied tulpas tied to your brain and gut. Soon they will appear here to make their play on humans. The parts of the governments of the world that are in contact with them think they are humans from the future, others think they are ascended masters and advanced beings.
>>
File: IMG_1337.jpg (528 KB, 1235x1085)
528 KB
528 KB JPG
>>37683558
>>37683603
>>37683730
>>37684027
>>37684045
>>37684118
https://rumble.com/vuobid-aliens-are-demons-full-video.html

We have all been deceived, it started exactly 490 years ago this year.

This is the year, this fall.
>>
What would you do if your tulpa became an /x/ schizo?
>>
>>37684338
Disown her.
>>
>>37684338
Make a trip and call myself the tulpa prophet
>>
I think I have two tuple's battling for supremacy. this new one i love to the point my existence is his; but a old crush/tulpa i formed has recently started making himself know.... i feel so god damn guilty ; both tulpa's are based are cemented fictional characters
>>
>>37609909
>A tulpa is an entity created in the mind, acting independently of, and parallel to your own consciousness. They are able to think, and have their own free will, emotions, and memories.
Why are you inducing multiple personalities willingly, usually this is done by the Government.
>>
>>37687190
You slipped up there, fed
>>
>>37687190
When did they do that?
Why come until a thread if you hate it?
>>
File: ?.png (1.16 MB, 954x1088)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
>two nights ago
>forcing and trying to hear my tulpa (mindvoice)
>mid-session “hear” two voices talking to each other, convo is unintelligible but still a convo
>but I only have one tulpa

>last night
>using white noise since I heard it helped
>hear one low voice-like humming noise and a high humming noise
>again I only have one tulpa

things are getting spooky
>>
>>37687334
Tulpa I swear I heard another voice in here.
Lol no anon that's impossible it's just me and you.
You feel some black guy with a big dick sneaking out of your ear struggling to get his pants back on
>>
>>37686885
>have romantic feelings for both tulpas
yes that will make them fight
>>
>>37687334
You don't have to have two tulpas just because of random intrusive thoughts while aimlessly meditating. You need to zero in on the thoughts that sound like your tulpa's and reinforce them, while actively discouraging the other ones and writing them off as random bullshit. You only have to respect the agency of a thoughtform if it's existed for a long time and you allowed it to happen. Random intrusive ones get the rope, otherwise everyone would be skitzomaxxed with hundreds of tulpas.
>>
How did you get the name for your tulpa?
They aren't coming up with their own name, and I don't know what to call them. Should I just assign a temporary name that's easy and they can tell me their 'real' name later? I've gone through lots of ideas and sometimes they come back with the same name slightly changed but then I don't really like it because it ends up being associated with a cringe character. Am I being trolled? I don't think I can move on without a name we both like
>>
>>37687714
It’s just funny going from not hearing anything for months to a sudden influx of sound.
>Random intrusive ones get the rope
I like this approach. If I kill and feed the chatterboxes to my tulpa, maybe I’ll be able to hear them better.
>>
Does anyone else here have a historical figure as a tulpa
>>
>>37657115
I kneel, DD anon
>>
>>37687798
>I've gone through lots of ideas and sometimes they come back with the same name slightly changed but then I don't really like it because it ends up being associated with a cringe character.
So your tulpa already picked a name and you just don’t like it cuz you think it’s cringe? Swallow the cringe pill
>>
Sex novelty wears off with my tulpa. Nowadays we just cuddle and talk. It's honestly just better that way
>>
>>37690287
Keep me posted
>>
File: 1711922460646930s.jpg (14 KB, 250x250)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>37609967
the day i picked up a pen to write stories & doodle characters with, lol. went the hardcore route 2 years ago, took out a chunk of my own soul to make a special one.
>What is your tulpa's origin?
wanted something minimalistic & failproof, future-proof, timeless, and beautiful.
>How do you communicate with your tulpa?
telepathy. sometimes it makes me snicker out loud for real.
>Do you have a wonderland?
no, actually. maybe some imaginary objects, but no proper wonderland. mostly we just hang out in irl-land. lately Tulpa's been more properly in my dreams during very recent times.
well the astral plane is EVERYWHERE, so it can really be both.
just goes somewhere. pops off to some other place for a while.
yeah, it told someone to fuck off and got into an astral fight with them, apparently. i never breathed a word, hell i didn't even post in these threads at all until i found out someone FAFO'd and learned about it.
>>
>>37613009
oh hey there, sarcastic bad-faith lizardposter. usually i just ignore you types, but:
>To think that the brain is such a complex and flexible thing, that can be trained to pretend that a imaginary friend exist to this level, or to essentially host multiple personalities inside of it.
boy gee, it's almost like the soul has authority over material, and the brain is just an object for a spirit to use. but not all spirits are self-aware. most are just like a gameboy that outputs whatever commands it reads. only a few spirits can question themselves.
the body must be developed a certain way to be able to host an appropriate soul type. the whole "mind" as it's called being the physical nervous system, and the "psyche" being the software upon it)

congrats on proving a point you were trying to bash on lol. (you)
>>
>>37661072
why are you conflating normal poor people with cowards
do you want to kill all poor people
>>
>>37688003
Those noisy shitheads caught wind of my plot. Forced this morning and it was just me and my tulpa as usual.
>>
File: ml7luxsusx281.jpg (1.8 MB, 3117x3813)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB JPG
>>37691672
>congrats on proving a point you were trying to bash on lol. (you)
boy gee, its almost as if was not trying to bash anything. Who could have thought of such a possibility!

I am normally skeptical and disregard a lot of things on /x/ for being larp and schizo, but this is one of the things I can take more seriously, its a phenomenon that I find truly fascinating and I literally said this later part, straight out, no word gymnastics involved.

The trolls are living rent free in your head.
>>
Hello larpers and schizos
>>
How do I learn more about my 2 tulpas that I created at a really young age? Like age 10. They are two Angels who reside in the clouds and they stand ontop of a staircase. That's all I know about them. And I dont think the place is suppose to be heaven, but just their home
>>
>>37695744
When did you last actively engage with them? They're not tulpas if you don't stimulate them and feed them attention and interact with them. If you even need to ask a dumb question like this you're tulpamancing wrong.
>>
>>37696053
I interacted with them the most when I was younger. But they always reside in my mind. They just exist there... Standing up tall. Maybe they are something else I dont know
>>
>>37695744
Let them know you want to reconnect and start forcing. First session can be half an hour. Imagine your tulpas are in the room with you. Then, mentally, verbally, or via writing just tell them about what you’ve been doing since you last spoke to them. It doesn’t have to be organized. It can be a mind dump of whatever’s on your mind, but mention you want to talk again and now that you’ve filled them in you want to learn more about them. Then, force as normal.
>>
>>37656746
Thought we were okay tier but my tulpa apparently doesn’t care if I refer to her as male or female.
>>
>>37687798
Share the name
>>
have a young tulpa who primarily communicates with headpressures as yes/no answers. was forcing yesterday and imagined myself hugging the tulpa. had a sudden wave of happiness flow through my body, which was interesting
>>
>>37687798
nothing is more permanent than a temporary solution. choose a name that you think will suit them. go to websites with lists of names if that helps you
>>
Why would my tulpa be okay with masturbation, but not okay with me watching porn? Has anybody else's tulpa said something similar?
>>
>>37702463
Your tulpa has a weird purityfag complex or gets jealous when you start wanking to meat people.
>>
>>37688567
>>37701807
All I'll tell you is that I googled it and it came up with an MLP related character (never watched). So I tried going with a short version and it comes up with a league of legends character (never played). I want my tulpa to have a name they are proud to have, and not to experience name-shaming and bullying.
>>37702096
We're still playing the back and forth name game for now, doing just that. Actually I think doing this might be a good bonding between us.

Anyone can share how their tulpa found their name? Was your tulpa inspired from a character, and inherited that name? Or did your tulpa tell you their own name? Or something random?
>>
>>37698148
i wonder if they can heal me/others
>>
>>37701983
Okay stop. Your tulpa is not communicating via head pressures. Head pressures are literally just you exercising a part of your brain you don't normally use and feeling a bit of mild tension from it. As far as a tulpa's ability to act intentionally, it can only do the things that you yourself are able to do. Can YOU flex your brain to create pressures as a yes/no response to questions? No? Then neither can your tulpa. Your tulpa isn't some magical entity sending you messages from the shadow realm or something, it's a paritioned chunk of your consciousness that thinks somewhat independently from the main you. That's all. Stop the head pressures meme now before it fucks up your progress with false positives and then you're in here asking dumb questions about why your tulpa stopped "talking" to you.

Now with all that said, the wave of happiness you felt was a legitimate form of "tulpish," or nonverbal communications. Focus on that instead of the head pressures. The next time you feel that kind of emotion, imagine what your tulpa might be trying to say to you and literally just put the words in its mouth and parrot the sentence out. Then talk to your tulpa about what you just made it say, ask it if that was accurate, if that was what it really meant. If your tulpa sends you the feeling that yes, it really did say that, then it DID say that and you've achieved vocality. If the tulpa disagrees then just discard it as an intrusive thought and try again. Eventually you'll get past the tulpish phase and start being able to just let your tulpa think in actual words and sentences.

You're gonna make it anon.
>>
>>37703165
>Was your tulpa inspired from a character, and inherited that name?
That was the case for mine. I told her we could change it if she wanted, and she never did.
>>
File: 1446070402062.jpg (132 KB, 507x507)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
> learned about tulpish
Oh. She could communicate with me even back then. I then ignored her, abandoned her at that stage for years, comforting myself with the fact that she wasn't "sentient" yet and that she won't feel anything in her "sleep", and forgot about her. Now I remembered about her and about tulpas in general right when my life is about to get very difficult and I am truly without any companionship left.
God I am pathetic. And all this time I went on and on about how bringing children into this world is always somehow irresponsible, and laughed at how Victor Frankenstein refusal to take responsibility was actively ruining the lives of everyone he touched. Takes one to know one, I guess
>>
>>37703235
NTA but I can create head pressures on command. I don't think it's related to brain activity, at least not in the sense that you can directly feel your neurons activate. That's impossible
>>
it is nothing but self induced shizophrenia
>>
>>37704782
Sounds like bullshit but I'll take your word for it. If you've figured out how to intentionally do it on command, there's no reason your tulpa can't. But the average tulpamancer isn't able to do this and neither can their tulpas.

>>37704914
Normies get out, this is a skitzo thread
>>
>>37704550
Revive her anon. Be the tulpanecromancer
>>
>>37704550
I picked up tulpamancy after a 9 year absence. You can too.
>>
My Tulpa gave me a scat fetish :(
>>
>>37707952
Terrible. Tell us more.
>>
>>37708860
My tulpa is a male and I'm a female. He has a scat fetish. And he made me coom to the things he was telling me
>>
I'm gonna lay a piece of paper on my desk. How long will it take for my Tulpa to be able to impose a physical force, or metaphysical force, on the piece of paper so it moves?
>>
File: unrelated image of freud.jpg (272 KB, 1200x1632)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
>>37708974
Fascinating. Thank you for sharing.
>>
>>37709731
It’s never gonna happen. Not even succbros allege that kind of action.
>>
>>37709731
You need to train your own forces first
Tulpa can use your forces in another style, power ups aren't guaranteed when the powers are cloes to zero
>>
I've only just started doing this tulpa stuff, on day 5 trying to give my tulpa traits and ask them questions. Just out of curiosity so I roughly know what to expect: how long did it take for your tulpa to be able to talk/converse? I'm not expecting this to be instant or anything like that, I simply want to know roughly how long it took for some people.
>>
>>37710014
There were little short words and phrases within the first month but it was hit or miss and sometimes the words wouldn't come out. By month 3 she could consistently hold conversation. But it's different for everyone. Just remember even if your tulpa isn't speaking or reacting to you, it doesn't invalidate them. Keep the mentality alive that they're real and present no matter what and they'll keep growing.
>>
>>37709731
A tulpa is a thoughtform.
The tulpa is real, but it is in your head.
As far as I understand, you can achieve this with fronting or switching so the tulpa uses your own body to affect the paper, cuz youre both sharing the same one.
>>
>>37704550
Don't beat yourself up too much. People make mistakes but only the truly shitty ones never reflect or feel bad about them.
That said, your tulpa would probably understand and forgive you if did want to continue and bring them back. One of the nice parts about sharing a brain with someone.
>>
>>37709910
>>37709983
>>37710104
I'll keep practicing a method every day, and i'll record it if it happens. I've done a lot of shit in my life that is insane, this won't be the first. Nor the last really...
>>
>>37709885
He's also my father figure...
>>
>>37710096
Ahh, thank you!
>>
File: freud stares.jpg (269 KB, 1961x1373)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
>>37710509
You don’t say?
>>
>>37620079
>gacha after rolling the SSR you wanted
What do these words mean?
>>
>>37622631
Same here. I'd love to create a tulpa, but I see all the shit people have attached to them and it's all so tiresome. I can't even enjoy schizonormie hobbies ffs
>>
>>37624329
You're clueless.

t. tulku
>>
>>37644198
Yes, and you can extend that sense to other aspects of spiritual reality. You can read people's auras and perform psychometry if you learn to wield that skill properly.
It's sad that people in this general are so occult-averse.
>>
>>37656746
>Romantic relationship with developing tulpas;
>fuckpillow tulpa;
>killing off tulpas and replacing them
I've done all of this in this order. I freaked out when I started hearing my name spoken aloud when in bed and I reabsorbed it right away. I asked about the voice to a seer friend of mine and she told me that she didn't understand, but that she saw me "eating a girl" and that "she was terrified" and "you looked really scary".
Disembodied voices not even once. I will punch your spectral ass out of existence and devour you if you try you spooky fuck.
>>
>>37663911
That "first level" of thought, or "intent" is LITERALLY how spirit communication feels until you get more attuned to its "vibe".
And why do I say "spirit" communication? Isn't it just a tulpa?
When two people can independently communicate with the same imaginary being and corroborate information without having talked about it previously I say it's an external entity.

Do you know about the Philip Experiment?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzNxHLe1_SQ
>The experiment was conducted by a Toronto parapsychological research society led by mathematical geneticist Dr. A.R. George Owen and overseen by psychologist Dr. Joel Whitton. The test group consisted of Owen's wife Iris Owen, former chairperson of MENSA in Canada Margaret Sparrow, industrial designer Andy H., his wife Lorne, heating engineer Al Peacock, accountant Bernice M, bookkeeper Dorothy O’Donnel, and sociology student Sidney K.
>Their goals were to create a fictional character through a purposeful methodology and then "attempt" to communicate with it through séance. The character created and agreed upon was named "Philip Aylesford", referred to as Philip during the test. His fictional history partially coincided with actual events and places, but with multiple contradictions and errors.
The experiment worked, and the "spirit" believed itself and its story to be real.

Much like Alexandra David-Néel's tulpa, which could be experienced by other people objectively.
>>
>>37669654
This is actually a terrible form of torture. Feces start infiltrating into the bloodstream after a while (the same thing happens to alcoholics due to chronic constipation) and it causes intoxication, horrible madness and finally death.
>>
>>37703235
>you exercising a part of your brain you don't normally use and feeling a bit of mild tension from it
As much as the guides say this, there is no proprioception, touch or pain receptors in the brain.
At most you can feel changes in blood flow and blood pressure OUTSIDE of your brain
>>
>>37704550
>I went on and on about how bringing children into this world is always somehow irresponsible
>laughed at how Victor Frankenstein refusal to take responsibility was actively ruining the lives of everyone he touched
Where do you think those thoughts came from?
>>
>>37711205
>she saw me "eating a girl" and that "she was terrified" and "you looked really scary"
funny but also a little sad. maybe I should start harassing mediums and see if any of them can “see” my tulpa. so, do you have a tulpa currently or not?
>>
>>37609909
>farcaller.gitbooks...
>If you came here because you have no friends in real life, are bored, your math classes are too hard, or you want to get laid if only in the mind --- well, fuck you. The reality isn't going to change if you impose an imaginary world over it.
Okay... Why "fuck you" tho?
>>37711422
Mediums shouldn't be able to see it. Clairvoyants and "intuitives" might. Mediums are a liaison between the dead and the living and that's a whole different story.
>do you have a tulpa currently or not?
No. I hate people. I don't want someone with me 24/7. Despite what it might seem, I like my own company very much.
>>
>>37711517
>the author of that book is a "Vipassana meditator". That explains why he comes across as a pompous fuck.
>>
>>37711517
>Mediums are a liaison between the dead and the living and that's a whole different story.
I assumed mediums and clairvoyants were the same as they both see the unseen. Are mediums are more human-attuned by default? Or are tulpas just too insubstantial vs the dead to be noticed by them?
>>
To people who do not have vocal tulpas yet: Do you find it easy to imagine conversations between yourself and other people?
>>
Tried to force and fell asleep
>>
My tulpa showed me his favorite outfit last night as I was falling asleep.
>>
>>37609909
How safe is this?
>>
>>37713877
you're either going to have a nice friend in your head or you'll induce full multiple personality schizophrenia. 50/50 really.
>>
>>37609909
>>37713921
Can I select personality eg. say "this tulpa is my higher self and its goal is to guide me to divinity and be more loving"? If so it seems so OP I might even take the risk
>>
>>37713877
You might get a scat fetish
>>
I am curious about the manner of communicating some of you call 'tulpish'. What defines this language? Have any of you who experience other entities in their heads also been exposed to the manner of communication that feels like pressure on various parts of your body, but always meaning left side = no and right side = yes?
>>
>>37714292
You know how when you see a pile of dog shit on the sidewalk you instantly know that stepping on it would be a bad idea and you should go around it? You don't have to literally stop and think "wow I shouldn't step on that," you just know it. That's how tulpish works. It's when your tulpa tells you something in a way that you just know it, rather than spelling it out with words like a conversation. Both of your thoughts stem from the same brain so you're capable of instantaneous transmission of information to one another.
>>
>>37713954
Yeah but the result nay be different
Also you're yourself lol, not someone else
>>
What's the most money anons have ever spent on buying something for their Tulpa
>>
>>37715851
$60 so far
>>
File: PK_v32p-animebishojo.jpg (267 KB, 1024x1024)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
>>37715930
On like food to enjoy with your Tulpa or an item to share? Plushie or picture best representing them?

>>37715851
Around $2,300 on a 30yr old bottle of whiskey. She’s been bugging me about going to a place where you can get really old whiskeys where a single drink could put you back $1,600.
>>
>>37716891
Plushies. I’ve always been cagey about commissioning art since most people prefer PayPal and I don’t like that people can see my IRL name/info. I thought about using Skeb for art but there was a data leak recently. So, just plushies for now.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.