[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>You were assigned a caste as birth. If you are low caste you will remain impoverished no matter how hard you work and how much knowledge you attain.
>A low caste citizen will always be passed up for jobs and promotions which will be given to high caste indivduals.
>Lotteries and sweepstakes will always be won by high caste individuals.
>Crimes by high caste citizens will not be prosecuted while low castes are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
>Stocks/crypto with high amounts of low caste investors will always dump.
>Hidden algorithms will always direct traffic to high caste individuals while low caste individuals will live in obscurity.
>and much more than you can imagine. The material world is rigged.
>>
>>38309811
>you will remain impoverished no matter how hard you work and how much knowledge you attain.
Then i assume you're specifically talking about money. Stupid. Not only is knowledge more valuable than money, and capable of generating it, money isn't the only indicative of richness.

But in any case, your point is also wrong, you can always get moved by others higher than you, it's a stupid conclusion to think you're trapped in one spot.
>>
File: Honest_Abe.jpg (57 KB, 425x530)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
Hi there.
>>
>>38309811
Imagine choosing to live under the governance of a nation state
>>
File: 1719615092372739.jpg (83 KB, 736x834)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>38309811
The way out is meditation
>>
>>38309811
>Social Mobility is Fake
not if you are a narcissist or psychopath

or the Joker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHi_8FGMObQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vetKTtM7YyU

class theory is incomplete because we live in a 3D world not 2d
how is one face of a pyramid supposed to display a hierarchy

https://youtu.be/YtJbFgmjdaM?t=191

your shitty gay commie hierarchy doesn't even display avoidant types and is filled up with peasants (Häufung)
I would rather trust a crack addict or gambling addict to create more stable hierarchies than a commie :D :D :D :D

https://youtu.be/hJBMaVH4nfY?t=33
https://youtu.be/XNRnAfrJ9ms?t=1076
https://youtu.be/xj66S0Zsx6M?t=29

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attachment_theory#Dismissive-avoidant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n63Yx3KOzYE

https://www.reddit.com/r/baldursgate/comments/frrg0m/a_guide_to_mage_schools_for_new_players/
https://baldursgate.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Conjuration/summoning_spells

https://youtu.be/5P6Txj8pH24?t=1108
https://youtu.be/5P6Txj8pH24?t=1243
https://youtu.be/5P6Txj8pH24?t=799

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjRtFP6idx0
>>
File: marx.png (709 KB, 529x777)
709 KB
709 KB PNG
>>38309953
yo waddup
>>
>>38309811
have you tried blagging it?
>>
CLOTHES
>>
File: IMG_20240707_151956_889.jpg (219 KB, 844x1226)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>>38309811
There's more and more evidence popping up that proves caste is not aryan. The aryans worshipped gods who were fond of both knowledge and strength. This changed when they encountered societies where there were caste groups previously . They obviously separated themselves from indigenous groups and the local lords being impressed by the aryan religion accepted their gods and syncreti-zed .

So caste system isn't natural but a deception. Only real natural system is tribal. The tribes have roles assigned to people based on their abilities.

Whites by themselves or under Jewish influence ruined not only their own bloodline but of those people who had preserved their own with a lot of social engineering .
And sins of the father are paid by their sons. So you're just paying for what your forefathers did.
>>
>>38316753
>Jews out of nowhere
>>
>>38309811
Social mobility is very real but not for goy cattle that concern themselves with ethics (not animals or people farther than 100 mi away)
>>
>>38309811
You are absolutely correct. All of these "self-made" tech entrepreneurs had direct connections to the ultra wealthy. None of their success is organic.

Even if you make a product that's moderately successful, they will destroy you their monopolies and use underhanded tactics to put you out of business.
>>
>>38309811
Hierarchies don't exist
>>
File: 1706078754102497.webm (2.28 MB, 730x720)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB WEBM
>>38309811
The problem is you expect to go from the bottom to the top. Truth is that you can with hard work, climb up one step and maybe set up your offspring to climb up one more step. Thats social mobility. This isn't Tik Tok where instant rewards and gratification comes to those making a quick hustle.

>>38316832
The majority of all of those tech lords were already "Nobility" with huge wealthy familial connections before reaping their success and ascending the ladder.
>>
File: Art of Reptilians.jpg (96 KB, 640x1014)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>38316753
>So caste system isn't natural but a deception.
Yes it comes from reptilians
>>
File: Blame Iceberg.jpg (909 KB, 1285x2852)
909 KB
909 KB JPG
Wanna know the truth? This system exists to gatekeep people. They want s*t*n to say in power, and to stay in power, there's a gatekeeping system where only those who kneel to him or is loyal to him get to have good stuff. Masonry is not only about "dark" side, there's also the "false light" side to it, many not aware that it's the same master, but the implication is that even those who aren't mason could be worshipping the false light of that same master (abrahamic religions) just out of ignorance.

The winning move is to not pour emotions or your soul to this "replica" world we live in. They're artificially creating more autist people so they can hurt souls more (if you've seen naruto, you know uchiha condition with their eyes, how they're ultra-sensitive. Autism is like that, but 90% of autism don't have any "positive" or redeeming factor for all the damage from being "ultra sensitive", meaning this is quite literally loosh farm tactic).
>>
>>38316869
>They're artificially creating more autist people
via mercury and heavy metals in the vaccines they give to babies and mothers, and other stuff.
>>
File: dude6-main.jpg (106 KB, 800x800)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
i could be better, i just dont give a shit
>>
File: IMG_0498.jpg (212 KB, 1707x1280)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
Cape looks gay af
>>
>>38316863
I had a reptilian friend growing up in HS and she said it was just like this! It's funny, her mom got so furious at her because she said she wished she had never been born with wings. And one time, her date was driving a blue car and her dad wouldn't even let her go to the prom because of that! But he a was a high level purple with psuedo-wings, can you even blame him?
>>
>>38316921
It's ok, their food source will run dry soon, then they will be seething! You know the scream that with from left 4 dead gives? That's what they will be doing soon.
>>
>>38309811
you're right, but none of that is paranormal.

>>>/pol/
>>
>>38309811
I a 100% believe that.
>>
no it's not. you just have to decide what is really important
>>
>>38319096
It's not that I believe that, it's that I know for a fact it is real. Most of the people that know it is real are benefitting from the situation unfortunately, so you'll never see them talk against that.
>>
>>38319068
You don't think aliens running slave farm and meat production, while gaslighting humans with lies that humans are peak predator, lies about how this world was made for us, how the world serves us, when in-fact it's the aliens in control of things and whom are the apex predators, isn't paranormal? If that isn't paranormal to you, I don't know what is. Maybe you should go back to reddït where you belong?
>>
File: IMG_5116.jpg (93 KB, 828x452)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>38309953
“Whats up, thanks for taking a loan to fund the northern war machine from the private banking concern that would eventually go on to become the federal reserve. Slavery never ended it just became debt slavery cause the you turned the republic into a corporation as terms of that loan.”
>>
File: Ichise Fallen (2).jpg (126 KB, 1202x676)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
In that awkward penumbra that parts the realm of prehistory and the crude reality of early antiquity lies a horrible truth: that no matter that standing of ones character we all meet perdition in the underworld with death being the equalising force, and strife was the reality of man's lot in life with distant gods and other intermediaries between the various degrees of emanation whether above, or below, man's allotment.

The philosophers, occultists and bloodlines that were not made obsolete by the strife of the world have, and continue, to attempt to replicate the antiquated cosmology into the human paradigm, ordering societies by the merit of reason, and sacrificing the multiplicity of human life for a totalised order compromised of slaves.
>>
>>38309811
I think what is key is that when a sudra like Bill Gates or a tyrannical CIA agent comes into Power they don't get the Moral Wisdom of a Brahmin but they act in Power as if they have It
>>
>>38316869
>>38316871
Strong posts. Thanks for sharing
>>
>>38316869
>but 90% of autism don't have any "positive" or redeeming factor for all the damage from being "ultra sensitive"
But so is being "normal", just look at your average normalfag, same shit but worse.
They are literally mindless animals.
>>
>>38309811
Reminds me of the very long infographic about how the Demiurge is subtly reordering material reality to benefit his followers. Unfortunately, I don't have it because I'm not in the habit of downloading large file sizes from 4chan.
>>
File: MCconspiracy.jpg (734 KB, 2200x1600)
734 KB
734 KB JPG
>>38319748
Need more proof for that one. I want to believe anon.
>>
>>38316851
>Truth is that you can with hard work, climb up one step and maybe set up your offspring to climb up one more step. Thats social mobility.
false, that is the system we were led to believe we live in
however, as several decades passed, it became obvious that this system is actually one huge lie, you are at best allowed to climb up just enough to keep you quiet / boost your ego and so you can repeat the lie in front of everyone and keep the piramid system alive
there is no social mobility and never was
>>
>>38324324
>you are at best allowed to climb up just enough to keep you quiet / boost your ego
You're either in denial or just plain too stupid to comprehend the concept of meritocracy. You can climb one step up. I know cause I did. Then it is intended for your progeny/children to be able to make the next step. Its a solid system, very well designed to keep drooling retards like you in check. Most people shouldn't be in a decision-making position, cause they cannot grasp some of the most fundamental concepts of leadership.

One of the reasons that everything is so abysmal today is exactly because democracy has loosened social mobility too much. Society is stagnant because of peter principle retards that keep climbing the ladder without purpose or goal and purely for profit. There is no destination for humanity anymore. And one of the biggest reasons for it, is that the retarded masses have too much power and too much say in those matters.
>>
>>38309811
duh this is why God is pure evil
he allows these fucking worms to lord all over us and does nothing
fuck God more than these people
>>
>>38309811
So kys then. Why bother making this thread?
>>
>>38324408
the system you are describing doesn't work through time
it works in your specific time frame, but it will not work even in one generation time (roughly 20-25 years)
it is an extremely complex system to explain because I would need to graphically show it to you and explain that chart in detail and after I did you probably still wouldn't understand it
which is exactly why this lie is so successfull

>look, I managed to climb up one step of the ladder, see, it works
now I can point you back to my original post: >>38324324
>you are at best allowed to climb up just enough to keep you quiet / boost your ego and so you can repeat the lie in front of everyone and keep the piramid system alive
you are still a slave and your children will also be slaves; you will never break free from this slavery simply because you were born into a wrong family
>>
>>38324498
>>38324408
I need to add a very important thing:
just because you have a high income, that still doesn't make you free. a high earning slave is still a slave
>>
>>38324408
>Society is stagnant because of peter principle retards that keep climbing the ladder without purpose or goal and purely for profit.
I absolutely need to respond to this
you are so wrong you couldn't be more wrong

everythign that is wrong in today's society is exactly because there is NO SOCIAL MOBILITY
ALL of todays world leaders come from families that were in power in previous decades. and this goes FAR before world war 2 or 1 when politics "changed drastically", political, social systems went through a sort of a revolution. and yet, the same families rule us today as they did 100 years ago.
so where is that social mobility? when were these people replaced by new people, which I quote:
> they cannot grasp some of the most fundamental concepts of leadership
the answer: people in power were never replaced. people in leadership positions were born into right families and were raised / indoctrinated into leaders.

the reason our world today is shit is because of hubris. because there is zero social mobility and instead of having "the most capable person in a specific position" we have people who were lucky enough to have a specific last name.
as a result, these people are average (midwits), far from being capable or the most capable
>>
>>38324528
>ALL of todays world leaders come from families that were in power in previous decades
Tell me you never opened a history book, without telling me. Majority of powerful families in history are DEAD. They were murdered by the masses. Socrates was right.

Like, listen, I get it, its far easier to point and say that some boogeyman at the top is the reason for all of your troubles and the reason why you're not successful in life.

But right now, the main reason no actions are being taken against major issues is that the people at the top are unfit to lead, because they spent most of their life climbmaxxing and becoming really good abusing capitalism, which does not directly translate to being good leaders with visions to improve the world we live in. Capitalism drives social mobility to the max, which is bad, cause it puts people into positions they shouldnt be in.

>people in leadership positions were born into right families and were raised / indoctrinated into leaders.
Alright then, lets just entertain this idea for a moment. If it is as you say, then the current state of the world makes no sense at all. If someone is indoctrinated into being a leader from birth, then how can they be incompetent at their task? Why aren't we moving forward? Why are we regressing? There is a direct conflict of interest here. People at the top do NOT benefit from an Orwellian caste system. You might think they do, but they dont. When everyone at the bottom become poorer, so does the top. Mercantilism does not work at the top, the same way it does in the middle. You would know that, if you were someone as you just described.
>>
>>38324582
You are either a bot or I don't know what the fuck you are doing on this board. Get back to re*dit, hylic materialist vaxxoid jew. You have so many incarnations before you can actually spew anything smart worthy of being posted here you woulnd't even believe. You are 2-4 incarnations max away from when you were a housepet dog. You have zero understanding on the actual world and God. At least lurk more and shut the fuck up if you decide to stay here.
>>
>>38325301
Wow look at you and how highly ascended you are. That's quite the lot of negative energy poured into one single post. We weren't at all touching on the subject of if it is remotely worth it to pursue higher caste in a societal system, merely if the system we currently reside in is itself flawed or not.

Anyways, if you cant produce any counter-arguments and instead only yab slurs, then surely you're no better yourself and have very little understanding of the subject itself.
>>
>>38325328
he's right
literally nothing in your reply >>38324582 has foundation in reallity
you are an example of a successfully indoctrinated goy
>>
>>38325355
Alright, I'm going to entertain this one last time. I'll try with different words this time, maybe something more to your level of understanding then. Refer to this image:>>38316869

The caste system is a playground for children. You really shouldn't bother yourself with it as an outside observer. An adult. The playground is not flawed. It serves its purpose. The children are having fun, playing around, learning, experiencing etc. There's nothing inherently wrong with the playground, not even if you're one of the children. You might think there is, cause you dont get to play on the swing in this life. That doesn't mean that there's anything wrong with it. Step outside, or continue trying to play the great game.

If you cant climb the social ladder, the only person at fault is you. There is no boogeyman. Anyways, thats where the conversation headed. Its not where it started, dont know why incarnations, gnostic principles and the great jew suddenly had to be twirled into this, but whatever.

And if I am an indoctrinated goy as you say, then thats fine too. Nothing lasts forever.
>>
>>38325382
This post is vastly different than the other one. That image is true, but there is no way to be free and have the position in society you desire without strings attached without remembering your true identity of infinite indivisible God. Calling to this fake history the satanists create in books and in our minds is a very low iq move that repulses many people here. Those families have deals with demons to either not die, incarnate with their memories, or simply more demon slaves get born and indoctrinated in them. There is a fake boogeyman at the top indeed and the only way he can he defeated is with the second coming of Christ that happens inside each and every one that is ready. Achieving Christ Consciousness. Read the Universal Line John Paolucci materials and quit it with the hylic materialist shit like history, capitalism, social mobility and other bullshit. The people at the top most definitely benefit from a totalitarian society because that is what the demons are making them bring forth. They reward them for being good matrix agents.
>>
Nobody here does what they want and the appearances of them being leaders or people with power is only illusory. They are either slaves to demons that present themselves and buy their souls or are either slaves to demons inside their head that they mistake for their own thoughts or memories. 0 real free will and agency. This is what the earth is coming out of as we speak because I know enough to not fall for their traps anymore. They are just God pretending to be dumb and severely lacking in everything, like most things in the lower realms. This ascension of the world happens individually for everyone, there are infinite timelines you can go on.
>>
>>38325425
>This post is vastly different than the other one.
Because the discussion has now shifted from a hypothetical one to a spiritual one. Its two completely different arguments.
>but there is no way to be free
You were always free. The prison is imagined.
>have the position in society you desire
Why do you desire some superfluous position in society to begin with? From the spiritual perspective, you should overcome the desire. Instead of climbing "the ladder", you should realize you're already at the top and put the ladder down to help others up.
>satanists create in books and in our minds
>Read the Universal Line John Paolucci materials
I find it interesting that you included these two statements in the same book. If you want to free yourself, then everything you need, you already have. "The kingdom of Heaven lies within." Those are the words of Christ, is it not?
>>
>>38325534
Every discussion is a spiritual one. Only materialists fail to see that.

There is no way to be free if you keep falling for the imagined prison you fool yourself with.

God never talks to me (anyone) like that. He just uncondionally loves me and provides for my desires. He is the source and the desires themselves.

I already do have everything yes. But we are talking about a materialist like yourself here, not me. I'm not the one talking about fake history and normie mainstream ideology and hierarchy and shitting up this board
>>
>>38325382
the only thing I get from your posts (this one merely confirms it) is this:
>Step outside, or continue trying to play the great game.

>If you cant climb the social ladder, the only person at fault is you.

you, my friend, were successfully indoctrinated and you are even proud of it
you have a loooong jurney ahead of you, and you'll be on a right track when you realize how wrong you were
I've been there, I know what I'm talking about. you clearly haven't yet so you cannot possibly know
however, judging from your posts, you're not a lost case. good luck, realizing your whole foundation of reality is false is not easy
>>
>>38325614
>>38325701
You both spend so much time with negative labels, demon-pointing, prideful self-betterment and belittlement. Instead of actually pouring something profound or spiritually intellectual into your posts. Lets entertain that I am a lost indoctrinated guy. Shouldn't you toss out crumbs of wisdom, instead of trying to paint me a fool? Shouldn't you be guiding me instead of saying I'm stupid? The pride oozes from your posts, and you're more worried about how much better you are, instead of actually working towards the cause you describe yourselves.
>>
>>38325742
I literally gave you the name of the most comprehensive work on reality that is available in this time and space to read. I didn't toss you a crumb, I've shown you the way to the motherlode. What a massive ungrateful faggot. That's how men talk when they see you're retarded. And it's the most helpful way anyone can talk to you. But a faggot or a woman like you gets her panties bunched up over some words instead of recognizing you can improve.
>>
>>38325786
Why should I take the advice of someone who immediately loses their self-composure in the face of the smallest of resistances? Whatever book it is you referred to, it could be right, and if so, you probably didn't read it. And if you did read it, clearly, from reading your posts calling others with conflicting views to your own "faggots"; It probably didn't contain anything spiritually awakening.
>>
>>38325812
You don't need to take advice from anyone. Just shut up or move to a different board or site because you have a lot to learn until you can contribute here without everyone thinking what an underevolved ape you are. Doing you a favor. Also "people" like you derailing interesting threads
>>
>>38325742
there have been plenty of crumbs of wisdom dropped ITT alone
it is up to you to either go down on your knees and pick them up or wait until someone brings them to you
>>
>>38325914
>>38325870
also, lurk moar is a very good advice too
>>
>>38325870
>You don't need to take advice from anyone.
Its nice to see you changed your tone at least.
>Just shut up or move to a different board or site
Avoidance is the bread of the lost. You cant even face someone with differing opinions, views or thoughts than your own. You're crumbling inside your own castle.
>you have a lot to learn
You could say that to anyone on this rock and you would be correct. You could scream the sky is blue as well.
>you can contribute here without everyone thinking what an underevolved ape you are
Let me guess, all posts that do not subscribe to your worldview stem from apes on keyboards.
>Also "people" like you derailing interesting threads
I was the one making points, statements and arguments to the caste system of social mobility. You didn't like my post, so you derailed it into the metaphysical and spiritual. I thought we were entertaining the current state of social mobility at this time, in the year 2024 on planet Earth. But no... we had to take it outside the bubble.

Its okay with me, but, you don't get to tell me what I have to do. I wish you all the best and good fortune ahead.
>>
>>38325932
holy fucking shit you are so full of yourself
do everyone a favour and just stop replying
btw, didn't bother to read past second line because you really are so full of your own shit I can smell you from my laptop screen
>>
>>38325966
are the posts below you?
>>38324528
>>38324498
>>38325301
>>38325614
>>38325870
Cause if it is... wow, I got some interesting news for you.
>>
>>38325382
>If you cant climb the social ladder, the only person at fault is you.
lies
>>
>>38325977
you have zero interesting news since you can't even recognise different styles of typing
>>
>muh caste
Indian brain poisoning.
>>
>>38325701
>you have a loooong jurney ahead of you, and you'll be on a right track when you realize how wrong you were
>I've been there, I know what I'm talking about. you clearly haven't yet so you cannot possibly know
I'm curious, even if you get the truth, what good does it do? Doesn't it lead to monk lifestyle, rejection of this world, life of solitude with no family and no offspring? Because no matter where you look, the "beast system" is implemented in every aspect of this world? Seeing as these people will not allow a person that doesn't take pledge to climb, what point is there in anything?
>>
>>38309811
What about the social mobility version of an armed robbery? I can pull it off. The Elites are going to do what everyone else does. Freeze up and hand over the money.
>>
>>38326051
Ah yes, the notorious elusive "not-samefag" strikes again.... yawn
>>
>>38326065
>what good does it do?
it brings misery. but also satisfaction, validation, serenity and much more. your life crushes but then you are reborn
>Because no matter where you look, the "beast system" is implemented in every aspect of this world?
and your advice is what? accept slavery? feel free to do so, I won't
>>
>>38326080
>you're replying to my different bot
>you're replying to my colleague
>might be same agency, but definitely not me!
>>
>>38326080
does this prove your double digit IQ?
>>
>>38326086
>accept slavery?
What would you like to do? Seek for way out of permanent jail? Or have 20-30 "good years" because you decided you rather have it easy and become "system's guy"? To what end, to be born here again, into a more dystopian time, when you probably will have harder time to access this freedom, with brainchip at birth to guarantee your compliance? If you haven't realized it yet, your opportunity to leave this system is NOW, THIS FUCKING ERA.
>>
>>38326086
double post, reply goes to his >>38326075
>>
>>38326098
No. But it does prove the pot is calling the kettle black.
>>
>>38326104
you my friend won't be reborn on Earth anymore.
>>
>>38326104
Watch out. He's going to call you a faggot and an indoctrinated goyem any moment now. Then follow up with a few lines of how you have a lot to learn and why he knows more than you and why you're selfish for even challenging his statements.
>>
>>38326113
I don't trust you to know that for sure. We all got duped to come here
>>
>>38326104
>access this freedom
meant to write "information" but it came out as freedom..
>>
>>38326130
your previous comment reeks of fear and compliance. sorry, you stand no chance.
>>
>>38326130
You're fine.
>>38326161
You're not.
>>
>>38326161
I didn't get the vaccine. Doesn't that make me winner?
>>
there's no social mobility. it's all an illusion. it's a pyramid scheme the later comers always pay the lifestyle of those who came in first. problem is that j'ws and other aristocrasy are starting to throw Fagmasons under the gaybus, so now whole shit is starting to crumble, and nobody with any brain or soul will want anything to do with these husks.
>>
>>38316869
That's a pretty good infographic, but it's missing the last item:

Jews <--- Unflinchingly Honest Truthseekers

Also, you need to put who pushes the "Myself Is To Blame" narrative with (again) Jews.

Myself is to blame <--- Jews

There! Now that I've proofread & edited a bit, it's up to someone else to properly BAKE this image by including these missing but critical final details!
>>
>>38309811
thats the pyramid system for you
>>38328592
>>
>>38316869
ok but what is up with you people obsessed with autism. How is being mentally challenged like having a sharingan. And don't say it's because they don't follow the heard. Plenty of non-mentally-challenged people don't feel the need to conform to super average, sort of dumb in comparison to what you know sort of standards. I think what you're talking about is some of that shitty side of American plus Nazi style of thinking, getting people to equate being able to accurately perceive the shit in front of you as shit as being some kind of forever sped, mentally challenged genetic mistake of nature. Thanks for partaking in the dumbing down of society
>>
>>38329490
Having a natural ability to focus helps a great deal. I know this first hand. I pretty much can learn alphabets or stuff about other cultures/religions/obscure topics and simplify it enough for the average person. You could say that is something I could do without the weird brain set up, but I have no idea if that's true or not. As far as I know, I have a unique set of skills autism or not.
>>
>>38319107
Stop.
>>
>>38326113
Isekai is real 100% confirmed?!
>>
>>38309811
Unfortunately, this seems true. Despite all the talk about minorities and DEI, socio-economic status is a better indicator. The majority of low-income people are minorities but focusing on race/gender/identity will misdiagnose the problem.
>>
>>38309811
My family was old money, my grandfather's brother lost it all.
Is this why I have a strangely easy time finding high paying jobs?
>>
>>38328634
interesting, I'll put it behind my ear. i generally don't like editing memes of other people lmao
>>
>>38329490
>Plenty of non-mentally-challenged people don't feel the need to conform to super average
idk most people i know took covid vaxx

>what is up with you people obsessed with autism. How is being mentally challenged like having a sharingan.
Because autist ppl ultra sensitive. some have hearing so sens they have to wear earplugs just to walk in city, and you can forget going to any music concert with hearing that sensitive (I met one). The person would wear earplugs even in presentations. That's very much like "ultra sensitivity" that happens to uchiha clan members when they awaken sharingan, they become super emotional

So the connection? Like I mentioned, unlike uchiha clan members in naruto, 90% of autists in our world are "useless". There are those whom are just retarded (chris chan), those with so poor social skills that they'd starve to death without a handler or help of parents (even if they have "good" skill, like master in some useful field), and then those whom are master at something that is completely useless (naming every part number of every model train ever made).

We see autism increasing because of childhoold vaccinations, so they're doing it on purpose. So my theory is that the "soul" of this world is depleting, and to compensate for that, they're trying to create "bigger containers" for souls. A normie is your average NPC in Matrix, The Nobody is maybe close to Neo.. and the autist is somewhere between.. not quite Neo in rebellious capability, but so far much more loosh farmable than your average cattle npc. All that ultra sensitivity are being put to best use when the user is tormented. What use is it to make someone sensitive if you're not going to utilize it for torture? We already know this is loosh farm, so that's got to be the only reason they're creating autists, as containers for these "bigger souls" they're tricking to get here. Normie NPC bodies cannot contain the souls of even autist, let alone someone like Neo class humans.
>>
>>38329893
please refer to this post >>38333427
>>
>>38309811
>blah blah demoralization give up and never try blackpill bullshit
Notch was just some swede chud and he still sold his game for like a billion. Millions upon millions play Minecraft to this very day. They don't want you to try. So saying the shit you do only benefits them. OP is a faggot, I'm taking a fat ass shit on this thread, and I'm leaving.
>>
>>38333613
What do you know about notch? maybe he belongs to some bloodline you don't know about? none of the influencers of today are "organic". You're clueless if you think otherwise
>>
>>38333754
Bloodline? All of these influencer retards would have be nothing more than a liability for society without the advent for the internet?
Just some retards who got famous and sold out.
I am not saying that none of them belong to some bloodline but if yes then there are in the vast minority.
>>
>>38333886
pewdiepie is said to belong to some, and most of upper middle class in northern europe are either christians or freemason (spoiler alert: there's ton of overlap between the two, same networks, same parties).. but hey it's all hard work right anon..
>>
>>38333613
Crabs in a bucket man. One life, gotta try.
>>
File: allseeing eye.jpg (550 KB, 1505x753)
550 KB
550 KB JPG
>>38309811
You can all literally ascend to Middle Caste of Knights (and achieve noble titles of your own achievments) right now during the Great Awakening; end of Genesis, where all souls are structured into the castes they truly belong in (judgement day). Just wanting to be initiated as proper Knights will start the spiritual initiations involved (spiritual alchemy); if you feel like you're more intelligent and spiritually advanced than natural lower castes of peasants/serfs etc, if you feel unfairly treated by your current surroundings being more intelligent than the "normies" around you.
Can answer completely serious questions here on this subject. Social mobility is completely accessible by those truly interested in the occult "To play the Great Game and Win!"; can point you all in the right direction to get you spiritually initiated into having your true morals, ethics and intellect tested. Those who are truly righteous and intelligent beings during these end times (revelations etc) will be set above the others during "the great awakening".

Don't lose hope, there's "True Divine Justice" in the world; those currently unfairly treated by their surroundings will indeed be raised up by The Lord; "trust the plan" is about this. "The scale of justice turning; towards the truly righteous and just side" is mentioned in Good Books like Liber Falxifer 3; https://archive.org/details/soi-book-collection-3/lbrflxfr3/mode/2up
Which is where "Q-anon" comes from (it very obviously refers to "Qayin" to those reading good books).
Respond to any questions about how to get involved in the movement of those seeking true justice in society and i'll respond; can also answer any questions about the advanced spiritual metaphysics involved in the books linked, how that system works, and any such things involved in the spiritual alchemy; I gladly accept questions from both beginners of occultism as well as those familiar with true spiritual work.
>>
>>38334053
Pesha/Exlex Line of linked book is where "Q-Anon" stuff is generated from; the path for all those Exiled and Outcast from normie society. Read said Line of Nod chapters is recommended for those relating to societal outcasts, is my own personal recommendations. If the stuff described in said line of Nod resonates with you ideologically, then contact me here or on apep7017 on disc for further discussions and direct initiations.
>>
>>38309811
This is how it always will be. The Bilderberg groul trace their lineage back through various forms to ancient Egypt and Greece where kingdoms and city states would conspire with each other to keep the populace down.
>>
>>38334053
>>38334095
sorry i dont worship lucifer, so I don't have anything in this world
>>
>>38324528
>everythign that is wrong in today's society is exactly because there is NO SOCIAL MOBILITY

You are right but the majority of the baby boomers completely blew it for their successive generations. They were handed upward mobility on a silver platter and took a dump on it proving to the upper castes their lowly place in the hierarchy.
>>
>>38313092
>Vanitas vanitatum et omnia vanitas
>>
>>38333427
not everyone who didn't take the vax is mentally challenged like that tho. Thinkers that aren't autistic still exist, and I'm sick of seeing everybody capable of free thinking getting lumped into the class of autists by the crystal woo woo indigo star children people. Also I've met unvaxxed people who were bigger evil cunts than people who took it, and people who took the vax that were more evil cunts than people who didn't, so calling people NPC's for it and bringing a condition that makes people need to go to sped into it is pretty dumb desu. Also sharingans were useful af in Naruto, it wasn't like they were some non-useful thing, they were coveted
>>
>>38335718
>Also sharingans were useful af in Naruto, it wasn't like they were some non-useful thing, they were coveted
You still don't understand what I'm trying to get at? Autists are made. Why? Ultra sensitivity. Loosh farm.
>>
>>38309811

>attaches self-worth to material things

this is the only thing humans have to change about themselves should they want to feel like a king. you can be broke and still feel prosperous. it can be accomplished in a single second. it's a mindstate, nothing external.
>>
To me the argument about they all being blood related makes a lot of sense because that's true and they don't hide it. I remember watching the news and it was about how Obama was blood related to Bush. This is just one example. They were like very distant cousins, but the fact is that they did have the same blood, they did share the same "roots" at some point and they have a connection and they both became presidents of the USA. lol

So to me this "you were not born in the right family" makes a lot of sense. People will always ask for you name in my country. Like, they sort you out by your last or middle name. Makes a fucking lot of sense. It's all based in blood relations and this is deep because life in the blood, that's what The Scriptures tell us. There's something very deep about blood. Some people drink it. It's crazy. But there's definitely something to do with blood. Maybe they have different genes, maybe they are aliens, I don't fucking now because I'm not one of them nor I wish to be.
>>
File: IMG_5529.jpg (348 KB, 1602x1310)
348 KB
348 KB JPG
>>38321657
(Don’t forget pic related is why you go to hell. Glow ngr’s blindly poisoned everyone and destroy America for fiction paradigm that pretends to be biblical israel and its federal reserve. An ocean of piss shit and cum is your eternal resting place.)
>>
File: Reptilian hierarchy.png (996 KB, 1136x1800)
996 KB
996 KB PNG
>>38336218
It's related to blood because those with highest % of hybrid genes/DNA get "right to rule" to rule. It's form of satanism
>>
File: Phoenicians.jpg (502 KB, 2085x794)
502 KB
502 KB JPG
>>38336293
but europeans didn't seem to have problem for longest time when their citizen were enjoying the crumbs from being top empire of the earth? Imagine you could be born into favela of brazil, slums of bangladesh, or as limbless gutter cleaner in india who is forced to use mouth to clean sewers. Instead most of /x/ and 4chan is born in 1st world countries, whom regardless of their low standing within said 1st world countries, still grealy benefits from the reptilian empire/beast system in place over the world. Is it any wonder so many of families and bloodlines in these countries are all masonic/satan worshipping families? How many old catholic or protestant church can you still find bones inside there somewhere? If you actually go looking, you'll probably find skull and bones in every single fucking one of them, because christianity is not what you think it is.

For long I kept wondering, why are european people, specifically the nordics so prone to self-sabotage, open for immigrations, progressivenism etc.. until it hit me. There's big portion of european people that belong to a soul group that worships satan/lucifer, rooting either from paganism or christianity (since sun cult is sun cult despite what it outwardly looks like). So while people may conscious not be aware that there doing self-genocide with progressive policies and bad politics, voting habits, self-genocide vaccinations, I think there's possbility that unconsciously, on some form of spiritual level, some of these people might know what's going on, like it's their "soul mission".. it's just that they're not consciously aware of it. They're the "sacrificial pawns" that pave way for either return of Lucifer, or for Satan to stay in power.
>>
>>38333427
"Autism" is simply a contrived label invented by quacks to attempt to pathologize certain antisocial or shy personality types, and has nothing to do with not being an "NPC" or with "soul size" or whatever other bullcrap you're spouting about. Most "autists" are not on a higher level or value than "normies".
>>
>38336403
>muh europeans muh european people bad
Post nose
>>
>>38309851
>you can always get moved by others higher than you, it's a stupid conclusion to think you're trapped in one spot.
are you implying that being a movable pawns is somehow liberation?
>>
File: .jpg (43 KB, 1280x720)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>38309969
>nation state
what is that? never heard of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9XeyBd_IuA
>>
>>38309969
>>38337130
The Joo hates the concept of the "nation state" (unless it's Israel):
>>38337093
>>
>>38337116
No? i've never mentioned liberation, in fact liberation doesn't exist in the grander scheme of things, everything is subject to some other in all levels of experience/existence.
>>
>>38337347
Maybe liberation was the wrong word? Not sure what word would summarize this: the point I was trying to make is that being the target of such movement by members of the caste above does not grant immunity from fate.
tldr: pawns tend to die in the gutter
>>
>>38337485
Op's point is that you're trapped in the social position you're born into, and that's just not true. People higher than you in the social hierarchy are also being picked up, but anyways, the philosophical aspect of it is beyond the point of OP, which is pretty simple, he's just mad he's broke.
>>
>>38337485

It's never between you and them. It's always between you and God. You don't have to be better than anyone else. You only have to be better than who you used to be. It's better to be an honest streetsweeper than a dishonest king. It's a choice to be miserable.
>>
>>38337573
>Op's point is that you're trapped in the social position you're born into, and that's just not true.
I argue that OP is correct. Being a pawn for the person above does not pick up or elevate you in any sort of meaningful way.
Pawns get picked up, moved, and set back down. That is why they are pawns.
>>
>>38337643
>Being a pawn for the person above does not pick up or elevate you in any sort of meaningful way.
Of course it does, OP is talking about societal dynamics, and having someone higher than you in the hierarchy helping you climb is a pick up and it's elevating you. Anyone can lose their status, including the one picking you up, everyone's a pawn, what's your point?

Like i said, everything and everyone is subject to some else, from the elements to the people. There is no cusp to the pyramid, sinks in the middle and connects to the bottom.
>>
>>38337729
point is that kings, emperors, pharaohs, etc. generally do not lose status.
zucc will rot in the ground like me and you, but in the meantime he has access to literally anything in the world.
>>
>>38309811
This post reeks of curry
>>
>>38309811
counterargument, you're trying to jump several levels when the goal is getting just above where you were. everyday
>>
>>38337928
>point is that kings, emperors, pharaohs, etc. generally do not lose status.
Neither do peasants, both a king and a peasant are able to cover their natural necessities, and like i said the cusp of a pyramid sink in the middle to meet the bottom, the king is reliant on the peasant. It has nothing to do with OP's point anyways, he's saying you can't move up in the social hierarchy, and you can.
>>
>>38309811
Change your beliefs and your world will change with them. Believe it or not.
>>
>>38337928

>point is that kings, emperors, pharaohs, etc. generally do not lose status.

Status is a subjective man-made label. Why would you attach your self-worth to some other primate's opinion? You can cultivate a mindstate of unrelenting positivity, optimism, self-belief, and contentedness overnight by surrendering your counterfeit self (ego-centered consciousness) to align with your true self (heart-centered consciousness). This way, you won't be reliant on external things for your well-being. You can cultivate this mindstate as a brokie or a slave and you'll be less miserable than the king or slave owner who tethers his self-worth to illusions which can disappear overnight.

>zucc will rot in the ground like me and you, but in the meantime he has access to literally anything in the world.

He has access to more material things that only bring transient happiness. Have you seen or heard the dude speak? He's empty inside. Rich selfish egotists who still feel lacking is a tale as old as time, and it's always due to their inability to surrender their attachments to illusions (something YOU can do as a nobody).
>>
If you become a demon, anything is possible
>>
>>38309851
>you can always get moved by others higher than you,
ah yes the art of sucking up
>>
>>38339710
Funny the first thing that comes to your mind is sucking up rather than making yourself useful in the right settings.
>>
>>38337596
God is the one doing all the evil go dumbfuck
why do you think worthless evil trash are the only ones with good lives and happiness
fuck God he likes to watch kids being raped and if you worship him you are probably a pedophile>>38336293
lmao that pic is hilarious desu
npcs taking themselves out as the trash they are
makes me sad everyone I know but 2 people took it but whatever
stupid people are almost worse than God
>>
>>38339797
You're the narcissist type guy who doesn't think (or care) anyone else notices what you are doing.
>>
>>38339930
You're making no sense, stop trying to profile people online when you're clearly handicapped.
>>
>>38339938
You're not going to get ahead with that type of attitude.
>>
>I invented a worldview that excuses me from trying anymore
>>
>>38339949
We're not living in the same plane of existence then.
>>
>I was rewarded by the matrix for being a house nigger
>>
File: 1698768618309033.jpg (38 KB, 532x388)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
At the levels 1 to 3 social movement is possible. Especially from 2 to 3 it can be done with effort and discipline. From 3 to above is rarely possible, maybe by winning the lottory jackpot.
>>
It goes further than that, see the gangstalking/TI thread.

Hamas clearly demonstrates to everyone that what you’re supposed to do when you have been held hostage is to take some hostages of your own.

But when is the last time a group of Amerifats got together to take some high-value hostages and demand Disclosure, or banker death?

Never. American citizens have been rendered unilaterally incapable of opposing the caste system as a result of the mind control.
>>
>>38340017
It's not that rare for academics to slip into the upper class in western models.
>>
>>38340049
Depends what you define as upper class. I would say it's people who are born into money and have been at the high rank private schools.
>>
>>38309969
then get off the internet wise guy
>>
>>38309811
i bet you’re a smelly indian
>>
File: 1718761894174004.webm (2.75 MB, 1024x1024)
2.75 MB
2.75 MB WEBM
>>38337945
Good morning saars you've been selected for a free vacation.
>>
>>38309811
>you were assigned a caste
Wrong. It's a seed-based system, just like Minecraft worlds.
>>
>>38309811
Social mobility is real but most people are almost average or below average. But there's a pantheon of people, aliens, and animals we don't even know about that is basically impossible to join unless you are a modern day Alexander the Great, who was an aristocrat by birth as a head start, sar.
>>
>>38309811
Explain the few people who are born into a low-caste family yet become upper middle class often through sheer luck.
>>
>>38341788
I dont think you understand what this thread is about. Even someone like Jeff Bezos is still only in the merchant class, its not about money.
>>
File: 8973492893.png (478 KB, 688x532)
478 KB
478 KB PNG
A great example of a nobody making it is Ellen DeGeneres. Sure her comedy was terrible but her final years she was reportedly making $50m a year and selling $10k pillows on WayFair. She even got a medal from Obama and 33 emmy awards. You know what her secret was? She pulled herself by her boot straps and never gave up. You too can make it big if you have a good attitude and believe in yourself.
>>
>>38343500
>selling $10k pillows
Was she the original my pillow guy?
>>
>>38339840

>God is the one doing all the evil

Insofar as humans are branches of divinity/nature/God, you're correct. Technically, it's their ego consciousness which wreaks wickedness upon the world, not their true selves/God consciousness/heart-centered consciousness. God isn't external. It's you! The kingdoms of heaven and hell are within. It's a choice to be miserable.

>why do you think worthless evil trash are the only ones with good lives and happiness

Define "good lives" and "happiness". Evil people don't love themselves so they take it out on others. This is basic introductory psychology knowledge. They aren't happy. Happy people love themselves and therefore give willingly to others.

The problem is you attach your self-worth to external things (money, career, status, reputation, sex life, possessions, etc.). This is a backwards way to live however, because you can lose them all overnight and if you're attached to them, you'll feel miserable when you don't have them. Furthermore, they'll keep you perpetually insecure because someone will always have more than you. It also tempts you to snake people to "get ahead", often leading to self-destruction. Why not instead cultivate a mindstate of unyielding positivity, optimism, self-belief, and contentedness so that when you find yourself in hell, it won't even faze you? You'll still be happy because you know that material things are illusions. You can be a peasant or slave and still feel less miserable than your king or slave-owner by virtue of cultivating a prosperous mindstate rooted in gratitude while your "master" ruminates in anguish over limiting, restrictive beliefs about himself (out of alignment with his higher self). Again, the kingdom of heaven is inside of you, my friend. This is what all the spiritual masters tell us. It's what stoicism teaches us (Epictetus was even a slave! Him and Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius came to the same conclusions independently). It's what Taoism teaches us.
>>
>>38337596
>It's better to be an honest streetsweeper than a dishonest king
Fucking based.
>>
>>38342184
Wow! I did think heas an elite, but now that you mentioned... it makes sense. He is kind of like a merchant, a very succesful one, but still a merchant?
>>
>>38340017
Any class were allowed to pass the Pharaoh trial.
>>
Religion has been used for a millennia to segregate and oppress populations do you really think it's changed any?

How do you think these caste systems come to exist, it's largely through religion in the past though that has changed somewhat in our modern era
>>
>>38340025
Agreed. People who hadn't been castrated by government mind control would have already done something about the deep shit the country is in.
>>
>>38348107
like you perhaps? what’s the problem? you guys love to complain about how EVERYONE ELSE is fat and mind controlled. you do realize that you are part of that group
>>
>>38342184
I wasn't talking about "just money" either.
>>
File: 1681374154452524.jpg (378 KB, 2217x1300)
378 KB
378 KB JPG
>>38309811
>>A low caste citizen will always be passed up for jobs and promotions which will be given to high caste individuals.
This is so true. Pay attention to who gets accepted easily into jobs and clubs, its always the hormonally messed up people, the chubby feminine men and bony masculine women. Actual men and women get ignored immediately and pushed to the side. I know it first hand, it's a big ol Baphomet club and truly normal people aren't in it.
>>
File: 2zgy22.png (1.02 MB, 600x1473)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>38316869
Remind me of this meme i made some months ago

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.