[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

This place draws me. I feel the truth of my consciousness and the world culminating towards this. Developed a speech impediment at 23, it's been a year now. Chronic sexual repression from childhood abuse. 0 chance at a normal future. Thanks 4chan, i've learned so much from all you schizos. Godspeed.
>>
>>38344598
Fine is a lovely place anon

You did your best I hope I noticed on time
>>
>>38344598
Swallow air into your stomach anon.

Pic related is a hairy one for sure but he has a healthy gut so still goes strong.

You're stomach has a brain. If you get infected you get depressed.

Reach out anon. We are always here for you.
>>
>>38344598
You don't need a normal life.
You need to understand the Gut Brain Axis.

There's a second brain in your gut intestinal tract.

Interestingly, your gut contains 500 million neurons, which are connected to your brain through nerves in your nervous system ( 5 ). The vagus nerve is one of the biggest nerves connecting your gut and brain. It sends signals in both directions ( 6 , 7 ).
The gut-brain axis is a bidirectional communication network that links the enteric and central nervous systems. This network is not only anatomical, but it extends to include endocrine, humoral, metabolic, and immune routes of communication as well. The autonomic nervous system, hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis, and nerves within the gastrointestinal tract, all link the gut and the brain, allowing the brain to influence intestinal activities, including activity of functional immune effector cells; and the gut to influence mood, cognition, and mental health.
>>
File: johnny-depp.jpg (295 KB, 2048x1536)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
>>38344598
>sexual repression
You're sexually normal but you need to accept yourself.

Find what you love and run to it.
>>
>>38344598
Do a two camera or drone setup, I wanna see the whole thing. From that height you'll blow up into a pink mist. Try not to get into the water to make the rescuers life easier
>>
>>38344693
You actually want him to an hero?
>>38344598
Do a back flip. Then barrel roll and land on a seagull.
>>
File: 1000006038.jpg (56 KB, 764x401)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>38344693

hey pal...

https://youtu.be/NMgxhpR-qCA?si=rOv1lrTyuo7l7Jsf
>>
>>38344680
Its true i've been having IBS issues my whole life, what diet would heal the gut brain according to you
>>
>>38344598
Bonus points if you become an egg in a nest
>>
>>38344689
>Find what you love and run to it.
Love anime
>>
File: piratesbooty.jpg (256 KB, 1200x904)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
>>38344706
Irritable bowel syndrome comes from a gut infection which causes raw bruising internally.

Pure alcohol can cause the beginning of healing if you avoid food for a week. Then eat only soup for a month to begin the healing process.

You need to reawaken your gut with atmosphere and oxygen.

Loose bowels can be from over swelling from internal gut stress.

So milk and honey will help.
>>
>>38344714
Become the anime. Take in the matrix. Swallow air. Have an anime girl live inside you.
>>
>>38344720

this. also sugar does you no favors so if you drink a lot of soda or eat a lot of ketsup it may contribute
>>
>>38344740
Sugar soda ketchup. Doesn't do you any favors. But milk and honey is beneficial. Same with porridge mixed with honey and milk.

You need foods that expand while being digested. Such as white bread.

But your gut is red raw. You need alcohol to clean your insides.
>>
>>38344769
1 week water fast with couple shots of 40percent alcohol sound like a good idea?
>>
>>38344804
You could mix it with sugar free soda water and have a wonderful time. It's about filling yourself with alcohol to cause a cleansing process and tl vomit up the infection while tricking it into suiciding by eating the alcohol.
>>
File: images (23).jpg (8 KB, 184x274)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>38344804
I advise gin or vodka.
>>
>>38344835

This! and may I recommend some tito's vodka. the only holy spirit endorsed by the holy ghost!

if you ain't a pedo, then sip on some tito's
>>
>>38344598
thanks anons, will give it a try
>>
>>38344598
Don't do it anon. Killing yourself over pussy isn't worth. Feel the inside of your cheek and you're in the ballpark for vagina. Life is work, and you've only got to muster the strength to work it out day by day. You will snowball, I promise you. Do something outside of your house. Treat strangers with reverence in a sense...stuff like this.
>>
>>38344598
You can live better, anon, don't sell yourself short
Be the most yourself you can possibly be, you're the only one who can
>>
>>38344720
>>38344769
>>38344835
>>38344844
>>38344859
Do you recall where you learned about those foods and healing methods?
>>
File: Abyss_Light_Cloud.png (339 KB, 1359x911)
339 KB
339 KB PNG
https://youtu.be/bKJHZGssey4

Remember that you never really die.
>>
File: 4CHAN.gif (1.79 MB, 390x300)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB GIF
>>38344598
4chan in general has ruined so many lives. Dudes ruining perfectly good relationships over pure paranoia, turning away friends, leaving their families, quitting their jobs, and becoming social pariahs. Dudes just become insane in insecurity over their height, dick size, jaw, or whatever.

This place is so shit it turns Chads who should legitimately be happy into depressed suicidal loners. Have you ever seen a normalfag start browsing 4chan and get addicted to it? They go fucking mad, their minds can't handle the shitposting and they let it influence all their opinions. I can't imagine how many people have gotten fucked by this place. I've met literal many white Chad's on 4chan meetup hangouts who were just completely mindbroken from this place. If they chose some normie website like reddit they'd literally have a family, a stable job, etc
>>
>>38344769
I need a reading or a book about gut healing methods, cant find anything but ill keep searching, if you still monitor the thread please elaborate on any readings. I suffer from anxiety and my stomach is constantly fucked up or if my stomach is actually fucked up not from anxiety it creates anxiety without reason. 2 sides of the same coin
>>
>>38346709
It's all first hand experience.
>feelings if dread and anxiety

If you are filling your stomach up with dead carcases of animals maybe that's one reason.

But bread also causes anxiety. Do you need a gut cleanse.

Think about it, you brush your teeth everyday. But you don't clean your guts?

If tooth decay can rot teeth, then what do you think your insides are like? You need to drink something to clean your insides.

Listerine cool mint mouth wash and then suffering the vomiting and diarrhea.
The salts and alcohol will kill anything down there that's an aggressive bacteria. The alcohol will heal your internal gut lining. (Which is what I did to stop internal bleeding).

Or if you want a smoother route then i suggest drinking gin and lemonade.

You basically need alcohol to clean the shit building up inside of you.
>>
>>38344598
>he wants a normal life
nigger...it doesn't exist. Just play the fucking game...and shit on your adversaries' corpses.
Also, beautiful place... the ride doesn't end at death...
>>
>>38344720
>Pure alcohol can cause the beginning of healing
Uhhhh, no, buddy. That's the end of your self destruction. You think you're hitting a hormetic window, you are not.

What you need is water fasting, NAC, and boron. Possibly elimination of grains and legumes (lectins, oxalates), and a round or two of turpentine. Vitamin C flushes help some people. LAstly you need protein and time, stress reduction as well. Mold will fuck you up too.

Do not, and I repeat DO NOT, follow this anon's advice. Done it. Does not work, terrible idea.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.