[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_20240624_111624_813.jpg (201 KB, 1125x1112)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
Is it possible to build a weapon that disperses particles that can disrupt advanced electronic systems to the point they become giant paperweights that fall from the sky?
>>
>>38345713
no
>>
>>38345731
Yes you niggerfaggot
>>
>>38345713
Oh yeah, that's easy.
>>
tunguska?
>>
>>38345713
You could try some sort of chaff but you'd be hoping small metal fibers would cause electronic shorts, and that would be easy to shield against.
>>
Yes a directional EMP, very advanced tech and it doesn't work like on TV or Movies. How do I do says OP? No just No.
>>
>>38345713
No, orbiting satellites don't rely on electricity to avoid falling onto the land. Their perpendicular speed is so high (really fucking fast) and friction is so low that they're constantly missing the center of the earth as they fall. Besides anything without a heat shield properly angled would burn up in the descent.
>>
>>38345713
Like super charging nano particles of tungsten and holding it spinning them really fast as you bathe the skys

Or more like stochastic scalar wave generator with sufficient homopolar voltage impulses to reach the geo orbit?
>>
>>38345713
Also beautiful pic, a true what you think your fucking vs what your actually fucking if choosing ai sex robot built by corpo
>>
>>38345713
Man this post glows. BTW China has a bunch of the weapon you just described and is just waiting to humiliate the US carrier fleet with it.
>>
>>38345713
They build shit with technology to stop that from happening
>>
>>38346441
I was thinking more along the lines of fighter jets and things that are in our airspace that are now less and less analogous as they become more advanced

I'm just a mother fucker though and don't know a damn thing about anything though, anon-kun. I just wanted to start a thread about something and see if it would go anywhere.
>>
>>38345713
Is it possible to build a weapon that only needs coordinates to make the air explode?
>NAFO is inquiring
>sponsored by shell
>orchestrated by the music industry
asked by random mystic begger
>>
>>38346783
Have no fear, anon
I am merely a high school dropout with no motivations or aspirations in life who recently got done fucking an 18 yr old woman who was freshly 17 a few months ago.
I come onto 4chinz only to lurk or bring you these great threads with Firestarter topics you know and love.
>>
>>38347195
That makes sense, mister negrogeometrist.
>>
>>38347192
Super advanced spaceships are vulnerable to sound waves?
Why?
>>
>>38346441
>friction is so low
So there's friction that slows them down.
An electromagnetic weapon that destroys the vessel's ability to station-keep will make it so the vessel eventually deorbits from the minimal friction loss of velocity.
It won't come down in one orbit, but it's sure to burn up in 5 years.
>>
>>38347319
Longitudinal scalar waves.
Happy Tunguskaing.
>>
>>38345713
>>
>>38345713
it's called coughs to spread bioweapons to pilots and plane engineers and make them sick and fuck up planes hahahahaha
>>
you mean an emp
>>
>>38345713
drones and other AV's absolutely, satellites and anything in orbit, not with any meaningful immediate impact as thier orbit would not decay for awhile. Why, do you plan on knocking a Kang Tao av out of the sky?
>>
>>38345713
what a cool picture, it's really disturbing
>>
>>38350127
Yea I wanna have fun at some point in life, anon.
So.
What else is a bored man to do?
>>
>>38345713
nope, the Space Nazis have technology behind our wildest dreams, they sabotage earth scientists and inventors and prevent us from making anything new. 25 years of social media rules the world! Heil!
>>
>>38345713
This isn't a paranormal topic. This is a diy or sci topic

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.