[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

This is the simplest conclusion to come to honestly...I am literally imprisoned as a monkey on a rock and I am aware of my impending death. Not sure how I'm supposed to be grateful for this opportunity to "exist." God kind of abuses me a lot if I'm being honest.
>>
>ngmi
>u truly are a monkey on a rock
>>
File: file.png (934 KB, 735x1210)
934 KB
934 KB PNG
>>38347258
>>
>>38347269
that chart doesn't make any sense
>>
>>38347258
I think God has boundless compassion and understanding, that is surely given to us in our confusion and our mistakes.
>>
>>38347258
It leans more into apathy about morality rather than evil. If he were evil, he could do alot worse than this. An infinite amount of years of glass shard stabbing your regenerating eyes is something that even i can come up with, god could probably think of worse
What he seems to care about are the laws he placed on the universe. They are unbreakable, a real demonstration of his absolute power. He doesnt want you travelling faster than light, he doesnt want you to see singularities and he doesnt want you to delete any part of the universe.
Not sure what his plan is with these rules desu, not random enough to be random but not sensible enough to be understood
>>
>>38347328
Why can’t the natural laws be natural and the fact that things aren’t overly good or infinitely horrible be proof that this character isn’t present?

I’d say the reason a good god would allow bad things is literally the reason terrible shit happens in fiction, it’s not interesting if nothing happens and you don’t make good people if they have no test or idea of goodness to measure. The whole free will thing requires bad things exist and they don’t even come from god necessarily, although what we consider to be adverse vs evil is also a question

If everything is in total control of god then I don’t think god is necessarily aware of our sapience as being genuine in whatever kind of sub reality he has made us in, the same way authors or game designers can make characters that are obviously meant to be taken as self aware but are never assumed to actually BE for a moment. Most writers are not murderers but they can kill off a character in a story, or you can kill an npc in a game, so god may not be morally corrupt but allow horrors under the perception that they are hypothetical

I don’t know if any of that qualifies for fulfilling any kind of goal though, and although there may not be one I think it’s generally assumed, and that’s probably a better root for figuring this question out, if we can image a goal to which the system in place best achieves then that would seem to be the answer
>>
>>38347258
You wanted to come here now you’re here crying about it when people out there suffer way more then you, you’re a spoiled little crybaby.
>>
>>38347258
You should spend more time thinking about the nature of God and give him the benefit of the doubt.
Here's my GAME THEORY.
1) God transcends reality and is infinite, he is also a higher dimensional being outside of time in a perpetual state of immutability all things having been already done.
2) In order to experience the infinite, God must create the infinite and all life exists as a shard of this infinite God. All experiences, epiphanies, emotions, pains, and pleasures are experienced by us over time, including potential eternal life within infinite heavens.
3) The material world is very much not a heaven and is filled with chaos and evil. Chaos and evil are things God does not contain. This is a filtration mechanism and likely the first level of existence for a new being, earth.
So you are truly random chaos. If God likes your vibe, you go on to the place where the stuff God doesn't like isn't there. Forever.
It's a pretty sweet deal for a free ride.
>>
>>38347269
Your infant not dying from bone cancer is like eating candy for dinner. Got it.
>>
>>38347258
Get some Gnosticism in you NOW
>>
>>38347269
>If I portray you as a whiny baby, your arguments stop being valid!
>What do you mean you never asked to be forced into a world of pain and suffering against your will? Oh, does baby want candy? You take your wars and bloodshed like a MAN. Adam bit an apple millions of years ago because God wouldn't explain himself, so now you have to SUFFER. This is good :)
>>
>>38347258
You'll never die, only the physical bodies you wear do.
This is a place that help us become masters of ourselves, because in higher dimensions where thinking is creating, it's bad to simply act on every impulse like our animals do.

>>38347328
God is pure love, and all those things are possible (especially for those who would do so responsibly)
>>
>>38347767
But there is no "us" to speak of. God is primordially alone.
>>
>>38347768
We are fractals of God; since God, being pure love, would love someone rather than existing alone.
>>
>>38347568
Yes
>>
File: _20230601_114141.jpg (14 KB, 250x224)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
This statement by Epicurus implies that there is only this one world and everything in it only once, namely there. The truth, however, is that reality is a multi-layered world and each individual consciousness unfolds its own universe once it has passed through the house of death. This universe here is the house of death. Your consciousness will gather all the experiences in it that are necessary to allow a new world to emerge from it at the "end". The more suffering it experiences on its path through the house of death, the greater the probability that this consciousness will be able to create a universe without suffering, because it has known suffering and was able to calculate that a world without suffering is desirable. Its free will will form the seed from which such a world can be built. Suffering in this world is therefore not a punishment, but an inevitable pillar of the manifestation of heavenly realms.
>>
>>38347258
When you boil it down, the only real leap of Faith is the belief that suffering serves a greater purpose. There is no way to prove that belief empirically. You either make the leap, or damn yourself to a life of meaninglessness. Your choice.
>>
>>38347903
>We’re just a machine learning program trying to create the best possible world.
It’s fucking over.
>>
>>38347258
Yes G-d is evil and he loves causing suffering. That is the sole reason for our existence.
>>
What if there are 2 gods of opposing polarities, and the action and interaction of the polarities are what drive the universe?
>>
>>38347258
through experiential knowledge, 이런 병신은 지워짐... 아니 그냥 ㅅㅂ 좃같아서 투덜대는거일수도있고...

제대로된 뭐라불러야되 시발... 철학? 그 이상의 느낌이긴 하잖아 병신 새키들아... 어쩄든 로고스 다루는 하늘에서 내린(?) 철학자들은 자연/현실과 상대해서 넘어야될 관문들이 존재하는거 보이지(?) 자연이 더 복잡하게 표현되는 방식이 인간과 사회 역사 이런것들을 통해서임 (예로 동물들의 언어로 표현되는 정보가 더 복잡하겠니 인간동물들의 언어로 표현되는 정보가 그나마 더 복잡하겠니?)

내 줘. 각자 굵직굵직한 뭉탱이들 너희들 프린스/프린세스들. (경쟁시키는데 존나 챙피한 느낌은 안들어야겠지? ... ㅅㅂ 좃같으면 리얼리티 프로그램 찍는다 big brother: gg lorie edition?) 함 무엇을 꽃피우나 보자. 혹시 없어? 그럼 난 누굴 일 시키지? 그러면 우리 틀딱들 onlyfans 찍을 준비하던가...
>>
This comes from a misunderstanding of evil. It is instrumental in drawing out good. You can't comprehend it as a limited human.
>>
>>38347956
That's impossible. There's only one God.
>>
File: file.png (114 KB, 556x700)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
>>38347258
Abraxas
>>
>>38347258
>God kind of abuses me a lot if I'm being honest.
>Has access to a device with internet, a roof, clothing, a support network that gave him an education, immediate access to a source of drinking water, the possibility of working and buying food, no need to go hunting etc.
Idk anon, if I were God I would be super triggered right now.
>>
File: 1701996791402.jpg (326 KB, 1125x1158)
326 KB
326 KB JPG
Atheists are fools and their r/atheism fedora tipping really doesn't belong on /x/.
>>
>>38348006
>This asshole will be erased... Or maybe he's just complaining because he's shitty...

>I don't know what to call it, damn it... Philosophy?
>It's more than that, you assholes... Anyway, do you see the gateways that philosophers who deal with the Logos have to cross
>The way nature is more complexly expressed is through human and social history (e.g. the information expressed in the language of animals is more complex.
>information expressed in the language of animals is more complex, so why would the information expressed in the language of human animals be any less complex?)

>Give it to me. Give it to me.
>You princes/princesses. (I hope you don't feel too fucking embarrassed to compete, right? ... If you're shitty, you should be on a reality show.
>Let's see what blossoms. Is there any? Then who do I put to work?
>Then get ready to shoot our moldy onlyfans or...
>>
>>38347469
Nah. That's a direct consequence of fucking up your lineage and world on a collective level. Can you do that with no victims?
>>
If everybody who is responsible for baby torture were to be erased, all taxpayers and law-abiders and conformists in every single country on Earth would have to go.
Only antisemites would survive.
>>
>>38347258
You are gay
>>
>>38347258
GO OUT AND LOOK AT ALL THOSE BLUE AND GREEN PRETTY STUFF NOW THIS WORLD IS AMAZING
>>
>>38347911
Literally isn’t that one of the most reasonable things for a higher intelligence to simulate? Of all the reasons to run a simulation at this fidelity? that, or simultaneously, personality farming >>38347463 yeah going to heaven/transcending this reality to a higher one if you’re a (good) person is just being picked for your qualities as fitting whatever he or they are trying to get done. It is a filter, Heaven is a literal gated community where residents are selected only if they’re intrinsically the right kind of people to be there

if that is the goal then it seems like they already know what system produces the best society so the farm thing seems more likely I suppose, but they could still be testing what kind of world makes the best natural form of society to maximize the production of good people for their artificial one? And would heaven be communist or something? It’s the kind of thing that can only work in that situation and can’t function in worlds with any amount of evil

If that’s the qualifications though do you think anybody actually goes to heaven or is it like 1 in a hundred million? Who is so devoid of all negative impulses or had so much self control never to indulge in any they do? Is the expectation to literally be saintly? This does not seem maximized for that. Even with the Bible theoretically telling everybody across the society that that is what we should actually be aiming for as god trying to explicitly nudge the world that direction it just does not work very well. Perhaps a large or infinite amount of worlds makes 1 in a hundred million or less come out to a constant influx to a singular heavenly though

What happens to the trillions who aren’t good enough? Certainly not hell
>>
>>38347258
There is no free will without evil
>>
>>38348590
>Literally isn’t that one of the most reasonable things for a higher intelligence to simulate?
Yes, and this is why learning algorithms are evil and should be forbidden, both in the supernatural world as well as in our physical world. They involve the wholesale slaughter of millions of generations of living creatures in pursuit of perfection.

>>38348625
There is no free will in the first place.
>>
>>38348654
>There is no free will in the first place.
For 99,99% of humankind there isn't (myself included). I think it's important to realize how far most people are from free will, but I believe some people have attained it.
>>
>>38348670
Even enlightened people say it's a meme, so no.
>>
File: Boaz and Jachin.jpg (242 KB, 736x1167)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
>>38347258
Look at freemasons. Depending on person, they worship either the left hand path, or right hand path, but some do a little of both. They worship the "creator" of this realm, the demiurge. Im not versed what LHP and RHP entails, but I'm assume LHP means "dark magic" and "RHP" means (false?) "light magic", and it kinda adds up how there are parts in bible about how "left hand doesn't know what right is doing" or something.. and maybe even part how jesus stood right side of god, while "the other one" was on the left side..

If it hasn't been clear to anons what I think, I think it's all just demiurge/satanism. Call it whatever religion you want, christianity or whatever, the falselight/luciferian approach is still sending your energy to same entity as freemasons.. only difference is christian ignorant who they're sending the energy to, while the luciferian/false lightpath following mason has the knowledge. I'm not saying you should become mason, I'm saying you should reject this world entirely. These entities ultimately want to corrupt your soul, so they can get their hands on it when you die. Only way to reject them having your soul is to not play these games they've set up on this place.
>>
>>38348167
>No Sauce
>"It was real in my mind"

Why are demiurge-worshipping abrahamists like this?
>>
>>38348654
Well what would exist outside of that? If it contains everything we consider nature? Your take amounts to “blow up the multiverse because life in it can suffer”
>>
>>38347258
Human judgements are ultimately predicated on the logic of the constructs that rule their human minds.

The question therefore, in any objective sense, is irrelevant. And any answers to an irrelevant question are absurd. The statements 'God is good' or 'God is evil' are equally narcissistic, in that they subjugate the object 'god' to the whims of human desire and the prevailing winds of cultural values. Many philosophers and theologians have concluded that 'god' is beyond our human concepts of good and evil; whether or not this is true, or in which ways it may be true, I cannot say. But that seems about right.

Nature, too, operates largely outside the construct of what we call good and evil. Because nature has evolved into more or less a depersonified notion, we accept this as fact. Whereas because the western notion of 'god' retains strong anthropomorphic associations, many struggle with the question. But it really is a question without any satisfying answer, and therefore not a question that holds up under rigorous scrutiny.

Humans, meanwhile, are inescapably moral creatures, for better or for worse. And that complicated the ability of humans to relate to both the so-called natural and supernatural (or numinous) realms. And yet there is an apparent order that governs both the natural and the numinous, and humans seem largely alienated from this metaphysical order. Any enlightenment that neglects reconciliation to this metaphysical order is, frankly, just parlour trickery.

But sure, enjoy your prison planet if that's your preferred vibe.
>>
>>38348706
The Bhagavad Gita speaks strongly against this type of thinking, the two most common mistakes for esoterics:

1 - To seek freedom from lower natural instincts of, but develop no sense of individuality. The unselfish attitude comes from the lack of a sense of self.

2 - To develop a strong sense of self, without getting rid of lower natural instincts. The person is under the illusion of free will, becouse their instinctual behaviour is under the guise of a refined intellect.

The balance of these two things is the real spiritual development. Your exemple seems to fit the first case.
>>
>>38347269
KEK
>>
>>38348006
>CHING CHANG HON CHI
>>
>>38348167
>MJOLNIR BIG CHUNGUS

TOP KEK
>>
>>38349287
>The Bhagavad Gita, Chapter 3, Verse 27:

>“प्रकृतेः क्रियमाणानि गुणैः कर्माणि सर्वशः | अहङ्कारविमूढात्मा कर्ताहमिति मन्यते || 27||”

>"All activities are carried out by the three modes of material nature. But in ignorance, the soul, deluded by false identification with the body, thinks of itself as the doer."
>>
>>38347405
Good post.
>>
>>38349318
Thanks for confirming my second point
>>
>>38349414
Sounds like you're just coping about not being able to give up the Ego.
>>
>>38349484
Why would I? After all I need someone who pilots this mecha, right?
>>
File: Reptilian hierarchy.png (996 KB, 1136x1800)
996 KB
996 KB PNG
>>38349019
>hivemind ai has control of most world population
>moment you start doing or thinking stuff out of norm, will apply agent smith on you, random people or people you know will appear out of nowhere to "pull you down"
>t-totally not prison planet goyim, stop noticing things!
>>
>>38349663
Meh.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.