[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: mg-weingarten0403.jpg (79 KB, 1484x1102)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
Since God is all alone, he can only talk to himself. How did he try to fix this problem? Well he divided himself up into a bunch of little pieces called souls. Oh wait, they're still all him! What a laugh...
>>
my mother is the part of me that loves, she is the one who feels compassion and wants me to be compassionate as well. she would like to reunite with me once again but she knows that i will be so terribly alone without her.
>>
>>38347702
We'll all be with our mothers again in the end for better or worse, your mom sounds like a good aspect of gods infinite compassion anon, love you bubba
>>
>>38347311
God isn’t a him. Stop personalizing and humanizing god. God is energy and that energy is what gives us all life. Is light considered a him or a he? No it isn’t? Is energy a he or a him or a spirit? No. It’s not rocket science. Stop being stubborn and just accept it or don’t.
>>
Solipsism is a cope for people with low self esteem. You just wish you were me, OP.
>>
>>38347702
>>38347712
>>38347720
>>38347730
Solipsism is true for God, and we aren't God.

We are not God because we are not omniscient or all-powerful. I've pretty much summed it up already, but I'll continue. Human beings do not have free will. Since none of us possess free will, we are not God. And we all have a will that opposes our own (God). So what does this make us? "Of God." Now people like to get all wishy washy with their definitions, but being of God means you are God's creation.

A better way to phrase this is that God is us, but we are not God. For the longest time I thought I was literally God, but this is quite simply not the case. Human beings are made in God's image and that's about it. The Hindus said we are merely God's actors in a grand play.

Now is it possible that I am literally God and I have concocted a grand illusion to trick myself into thinking I am merely "Of God?" Yes, it's possible, but I doubt God would be fooled that easily. And God is supposed to be loving, so I'm pretty sure I am one of the many actors just like you guys are.

Now this might be a controversial bit, but it's one I wholeheartedly believe. If God is all-powerful and all-encompassing, I fail to see how we even "exist." If God is us, but we are not God, then that means our existence depends upon God. A lot of people throughout history seemingly understood this part too, and claimed that existence is merely a cosmic joke. And I have to agree...

That about sums everything up. If I'm wrong feel free to correct me.
>>
>>38347750
Sounds a bit like suddhadvaita vedanta.
>>
>>38347750
You are literally God, but not the part of God that steers the ship. You're a part of God that's along for the ride, like a skin cell.
Everything distinctly "you" about "you" is actually God's and so "you" are an illusion.
You don't exist, you are God.
>>
>>38347311
Is there a more misunderstood philosophy than solipsism? I see 5 people getting it wrong for every person that gets it right
>>
>>38347965
Nothing is outside of God, but there are created and uncreated aspects of God's Mind. We belong to the 'content' or image of God's Mind, while His Mind itself is the Father of all. Christ is God's agency within the image.
>>
>>38348424
Pretty much this.
>>
>>38348424
Nicely said
But is it true?
Doeant the image contain gods agency all over? Making christ a universal type of energy
>>
>>38349292
Doesnt*
>>
>>38348424
Christ is the Image, the Mind is not the Father, the Son is the Representation of the Father, called the Ra.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.