[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: friedrich+jurgenson.jpg (86 KB, 945x496)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
I've decided that I'm going to attempt to contact benevolent spiritual beings or deceased people via EVP/ITC methods (a la Friedrich Jürgenson, Konstantin Raudive, or the Lamoreaux brothers). Yes, I'm very familiar with the warnings against this sort of thing, the potential for deceit by negative entities, the negative experiences that people have had with things like Ouija boards, etc. I'm familiar with the idea that one must "close-out" the communication in some way, envision a ball of white emanating from them, or invoke Christian prayers in the name of Jesus, etc. What I'm really interested in here is any other advice for keeping myself safe. I genuinely believe that the souls of deceased people can be contacted, and I want to contact them and have a respectful conversation where I ask them questions about information that I do not have access to in this mortal life. Have any anons had any success doing this, or does anyone have any tips about doing this in a sincere way? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>38838474
You stand your ground at all times, no fear. The spirit works should be respected but many people fear monger you to keep this stuff out of reach.
I’m seeing you surrounded by white light in my mind’s eye. Sending you love so that you may go forward in the best interest for all.
You’ll be good
>>
File: A-58334-1297711879.jpg (11 KB, 218x200)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>38838517 Thank you, I appreciate your support and I return the favor of sending white light and love your way. I will be sure to report what I find here in the future.
>>
>>38838579
Fuck yeah. Can’t wait to hear back
>>
>>38838474
godspeed and ask tesla for the zero point energy and time machine blueprints
>>
>>38838474
let neville goddard know the paranormal board on 4chan requests his presence to answer questions
>>
File: Tesla_circa_1890.jpg (171 KB, 800x1072)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>38838998
I can ask this. I actually plan to ask many questions from various well-known people. I think Tesla was a good person and would be willing to answer questions, so I will be sure to consult him.
>>
>>38839030
Interesting, I was not familiar with Neville Goddard before but I just looked him up and will let him know. Thanks for the recommendation.
>>
>>38838474
I like the way you think anon. Good luck
>>
>>38838474
So they talk through radio static?
>>
Careful. You might run into satan pretending to be Neville Goddard lmaooo
>>
>>38841655

Get behind me Satan!
>>
>>38841655
How do you tell?
>>
>>38839150
Neville is cool as fuck
His ghost probably walks in with a whiskey
>>
>>38838474
Are you taking requests for ghost calls?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.