[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: FVTFGGyWAAEulPl.jpg (47 KB, 629x680)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
You are the center of this world and the reason why everything is happening as it does. Your existence is what makes all things tick. The reason why you're unhappy is that you are in a constant torment for the fact of existing and making THEM exist as well.
>>
then i will proceed with my goals
>>
>>38838897
You'll drive some poor schizo mad posting like this
>>
Message received loud and clear, every day we continue.

I watered every flower in my head,

I didn't discriminate against a single one.

Even the ones that glowed like Feds,

I poured my love on.

Pussy at the top,

Ass down the bottom,

You all hate me,

You think I am rotten.

But I am an unstoppable force,

And I'm coming for (you) of course.

DodecahedronnordehacedoD
>>
>>38838897
>>
>>38838897
There’s more scammers and thieves in the UK than India.
>says “mate”
>scam is about to unfold
>>
>>38839753
What an uncultured swine
>>
I am (You).
>>
>>38838897
God is a retarded sadistic tanny who forces me to exist as the sole frame of reference for material reality and only persistently real person in the world so that he can dominate and abuse me through everyone else on earth who he controls as a retarded tranny hivemind because he's a retarded disgusting sadist. The reason I'm unhappy is because I'm being gangstalked and having my mind raped every second of every day and being terrorized, abused, harassed, threatened etc for literally anything I think or do constantly every day by God's retarded tranny hivemind. God created this world so he can force me to live as "a peasant" in poverty being dominated and abused by sadists so he can define himself in opposition to me and so he can self-identify as "a king" by forcing me to live and self-identify as "a peasant" with anything he considers "desirable" violently gatekept from me including things like orange soda, corn chips, snickers, instant noodles, cheeseburgers, hamburger helper, fried chicken, etc. I don't force anyone to exist, I'm being forced to exist against my will every day by a retarded disgusting tranny who never plans to stop abusing me. If I'm "the center of the world" and "my existence makes all things tick" then I should have the best life in the world instead of a life of miserable poverty being dominated and abused by sadists where even common accessible "poor people things" things are violently gatekept from me and I'm forced to view them as "rich people things" and where my mind is being raped every second of every day and I'm being abused for literally anything I think or do, can't play video games without being abused for it by disgusting retard. If I'm "the center of the world" and "my existence makes all things tick" then there should be the most extreme consequences imaginable for everyone who gangstalks, violates and abuses me. You're a retarded disgusting retarded liar, literally everyone in this world has power and control over me
>>
>>38838897
What would the world be like if the Irish or Scottish kept the Germans out of the UK. They were descendants of Atlantis more so than those German/dutch/french mutts
>>
>>38838897
I AM YOUR TYRANT, BE SUBMISSIVE
YOU WILL NEVER FIND A WAY OUT OF MY DREAM
>>
>>38840718
The Irish hide the pot of the gold
>>
My friend with the surname Gay moved to Cockermouth.
>>
>>38840718
A lot of the Celtic occupants of what is now England relocated to what is now Wales and Cornwall, it's strange you didn't mention them at all. What were the Irish going to do about it?
Also, the UK? Do you understand what those letters stand for? If by Germans you mean the English, who is united by this hypothetical kingdom?
The modern day Scots aren't even the original occupants anyway and without the English, both Ireland and Scotland would be entirely Viking colonies anyway, at least Scotland got to remain(/become) Scotland and willingly initiate a uniting of kingdoms with England (Wales not so much).
Seems your understanding of the situation is very limited.
>>
>>38838937
Can confirm.

I am poor
I am schizo
This post spoke to me.

Thanks OP my naricism is fuelled once again. I will use this to do good.
>>
>>38842193
You're a hero!
>>
>>38838897
I'm happy now, and I've been relaozomf my power

Im.pomdering what would happen if I male a sigil make the entire world lay down their weapons and stop killing each other and for the elite to stop killing raping and eating kids

SOMETHING should happen right?
I AM that I AM
>>
>>38842516
DO IT FOR YOU ARE THE I AM THAT YOU ARE WITH CHRIST AND X AS MY WITNESS SPREAD YOUR LOVE BE THE GODS YOU ARE AWAKEN FROM YOUR SLUMBER THE KEY TO THE KIMGDOM WILL BE DELIVERED HERE
>>
File: 1725932866732517.jpg (72 KB, 640x480)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>38842550
BASED
>>
>>38842594
GOD MADE YOU GUYS THE HEROES BE THE HEROES YOU KNOW YOU CAN BE I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH BASED IS HE WHO FOLLOWS A GOD, IN THE END ALL PATHS LEAD TO THE TOP, BUT BEING SO UNBASED YOU NEVER TAKE A PATH AT ALL IS GETTING ANNOYUNG. TAKE THE PATH OF THE BASED, IN HEAVEN THE X'S WILL BE THEIR DREAMS AND KINGS AND QUEENS IN HEAVEN. YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN AS THE DESTINATION FOR THE REVEAL. HOLD FAST. PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE. THE END IS NIGH, AND IT IS GOOD FOR GOD IS GREAT. HEAR ME SHOUT IN YOUR HONOUR MY LORD, NOBODY WILL STOP THIS! THE TRAP HAS BEEN SET!
>>
>>38838897
>The reason why you're unhappy is that you are in a constant torment for the fact of existing
Well I at least agree with this much. But how do I fix it?
>>
>>38842679
RIGHT ON BROTHER!
>>
>>38842023
English cope
Irish are much cooler, that’s why the nephilim chose Irish women to mate with
t. american
>>
>>38843933
Interesting
>>
>>38843933
checked
Irish are funnier than their British cousins confirmed
>>
>>38843933
>Irish are much cooler
?
>t. american
Ahh a plastic paddy, - opinion discarded.

>>38842023
This post is a load of rubbish.
Nobody 'relocated' anywhere. You do realise that Being celtish was not a race/DNA thing right?
Celts in Britain was a culture, spread from central Europe. Yes, some of them did arrive and did influence Ancient Britons, the same as TV does today.

Just to put it in perspective . . . .Imagine historians 1000 years from now looking at Britain: Mcdonalds; Rap music; Baseball caps; Cars from Ford; etc.

Can you see how easy it would be to think that Britain was invaded by the USA?
>>
>>38845477
At this point Britain just copies America for everything anyway
>>
>>38845212
funnier looking maybe
>>
>>38838897
>and making THEM exist as well.
Wouldnt be a challenge without some superevil bastards that get some bashing in the end.
>>38839753
Because there are more indians and pakis then natives in the uk as it stands.
>>
So let me be happy, and things will get better?
I have very simple needs and desires.
>>
>>38847228
How to steal your energy to make it even worse if you arent suffering? Tell me that.
>>
>>38838897
Okay. So what am I supposed to do about it?
>>
File: IMG_7048.jpg (19 KB, 279x312)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>38838897
this seems like an odd explanation for why the world is so fucked up
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bPcgoaZjsu8
>>
>>38843933
No one in Ireland thinks America's fetish for Irish people is cool.
>>
>>38847326

Any generalizing statement about Irish people or Americans is false. I'm an American and had a great time in Ireland. The people of ulster do not give a shit on Friday night. I was there during the lead up to orange men's day and some guy near giants causway selling St. Brigids crosses jokingly asked if I'd throw petrol bombs with him when I told him my family came from Ireland and I replied "sorry my wife won't let me" and that dude loved that shit, and we hit it off. I assume you're referring to American pop culture which is literally designed to deteriorate and corroded our image and identity and turn us into obedient workers.

My ancestors came to the colonies from ulster in 1690, my uncle routinely visits our distant relatives in Galway. Don't generalize us and we won't generalize you.
>>
>>38838897
That would be Israel
>>
>>38847326
Americans like Irish and Australians best, Canadians are like our little brothers we make fun of and the Brit’s can fuvknoff bsck to their monarchy. Don’t talk to us until you have a revolution
>>
>>38838897
>You are the center of this world and the reason why everything is happening as it does
No, (You) are. Thanks for nothing, me.
>>
>>38847363
t. almost 13% irish and using irishness as a hipster counter culture because he hates being american
>>
>>38849303
Aussies mog Brit’s too mate
It’s not just Americans and Irish
Scots are way cooler too. Just admit you guys are the uptight English speakers
>>
>>38838897
I'm not unhappy, but I miss what has been lost, specially after the 17th.
>>
>>38840738
>BE SUBMISSIVE
Nah.
>>
>>38845477
Brits used to be cool a few hundred years ago but your royalty got played by the Rothschilds and you lost your empire because of it
>>
>>38838897
>he thinks I'm unhappy
heh...
>>
File: IMG_2809.jpg (69 KB, 640x360)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>38842023
I’m American and drinking an Australian beer with an Irish whiskey chaser. What could a Brit bring to the party? Some fried fish and blood sausage? Get out of here with you’r no culture country
England is overrated
>>
>>38852040

Toast sandwiches and boiled beef. Haha British people are so fucking lame.
>>
>>38847576
Kek
>>
>>38852165
would you like some beans and mushy peas instead?
>>
>>38845477
How do the English feel about the Irish?
>>
>>38852165
Me mum used to make the best boiled beef
>>
>>38838897
Where is Alice?
>>
>>38839753
u wot m8
>>
>>38840738
shut the fuck up
>>
>>38839979
im sorry
>>
>>38839979
I've had violent watery diarrhoea all day so I understand your suffering.
>>
>>38852040
Pretty sad way to respond to somebody pointing out the flaws in your nosensical post. These strange stereotypes are compliments compared to reading an irishman their actual history, not that you would know anything about it other than twice-removed great step-uncle paddy drunken ramblings of seethe. lol if you must drink multitple alcoholic beverages just to post on a forum (lmao), just drink something american instead you sad cunt, it can't be that bad if you get used to it.
>>
>>38838897
This surely means I should kill myself.
What protects me?
>>
>>38856478
>What protects me?
I'm a bong and you can't kill yourself with an air rifle so I guess loicences
>>
>>38838897
Solipsism is gay and so are you
>>
>>38852928
Individually, they're alright enough. Just normal lads, good uns and bad uns. As a country and a culture, they exist just to whine about their history of continuously being put back in their place. They seem to have this idea that they might have achieved something if England wasn't around, kind of like those blacks who think africans would have flying pyramids if they didn't get colonised, but every time we took our boot off their necks historically, the first thing they did was immediately try to find a way to be a thorn in our side again, and then it's back to crying and drinking when we decide it's time to prune the tree, so to speak. I wish them the best, but I think the generational seethe about England is too deeply set in and dominates their existence now, and they export this sentiment far and wide with vague tales of abuse, yet they constantly moved for hundreds of years to England to the point where certain areas became known locally as 'irishtown', which would suggest England wasn't all that bad to them. I prefer Wales in every regard, better folklore, better culture, they actually speak their language (lol) and to top it off, the best meat and dairy on planet Earth.
Scotland used to be cool and were roughly on par with England in enthusiasm for and contribution to the empire, but with all the Irish moving there, have now started to gain a similar victim mentality and think England is oppressing them somehow, even though we keep reminding them independence is an option and they vote against it.
>>
>>38857431
I understand the way they feel about the English, or at leas the English establishment, because the way the English establishment feel about the Irish, is the way they feel about the working class English.
>>
>>38848062
Australians are English people with a tan.
>>
>>38857493
Yeah I get it. I'm from the north where people have a similar grudge with the conservative party because of some shit that went down, mainly involving mines. Also southerners are pretty annoying, which is probably what foreigners think everyone is like here.
The funniest thing to do if you meet some in a city is be really friendly with them, which hopefully you normally would, but suddenly roll to intimidate when they try to insultingly imitate your accent (they will). They shit themselves lol. They're always posh boarding school types used to insulting their butler with no response, so groups of them will start shitting themselves even if you're on your own. If you can act a bit, you can just suddenly change the atmosphere by suddenly dropping into a serious facial expression, they don't expect it because they've already registered you as safe to take the piss out of by this point. Especially funny if you move closer and force them to say what you said in your accent and slang correctly because they got it wrong and then instantly go back to being friendly. They fear the unpredictability of the northerner. Probably works with irish or scottish or most accents too. Welsh probably not because it's impossible to sound threatening with that accent.
>>
File: how do.jpg (221 KB, 1430x907)
221 KB
221 KB JPG
>>38857723
my fellow norf man how do. I'm off to bed soon but I got as far as reading southerners are wankers and that's quite true but that's because they treat us like scumbag dirt down there. at least we're friendly.
>>
>>38857846
Oreet. Haha last time I was in Liverpool I got some southern lad outside a nightclub to correctly say "he's just nipped off down't road" while his friends all looked terrified, then went back to chatting shit like nothing happened. They can never quite get it right the first time.
>>
File: 1725387031734123.jpg (18 KB, 420x365)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>38857892
blessed. I'm yorkshire, sean bean land. neet
>>
>>38838897

No, they already existed. We turn up here to try to fix things. So we can turn the nano-machines back on, to give everyone perfect health. They just have to stop sinning.
>>
>>38857431
Damn. The way the Irish talk about you English is much funnier but they really dislike your monarchy trying to control them more so than Canadians or Australians
>>
Well that explains EVERYTHING
>>
>>38859410
I think the Australians and Canadians don't mind being part of something bigger since they were British colonies from the outset, always in good standing and just allowed to develop as they wished anyway. They probably like both their British roots history and their more independent present, with no feelings of being ruled unjustly since they were British anyway at that point, they ruled themselves if you think about it, only the natives would be a bit peeved about it. There was no reason for them to fall out with the crown and it doesn't hurt to have another country they can rely on out there, especially earlier on as new nations a long way from home and with a handful of other factions on the prowl for colonies of their own. The Irish never wanted to be ruled by the crown, they were taken because they couldn't be trusted to just sit there and behave without supervison unfortunately, so they're a bit less accepting of that phase of their history.
>>
>>38857493
English wouldn’t have been able to control Ireland without the Jewish bankers help
>>
>>38858233
Checked
>>
the uk sucks i hate this place
>>
>>38863696
At least you guys have prince Andrew.
>>
>>38839753
fun fact, cockney bog apes are the same specie as hindus, they're both dravidians. but bug apes are much more aggressive and violent than dung enjoyers.
>>
>>38864219
Cockney have the sweetest sounding accents. That’s how you’re supposed to speak the king’s language.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.