[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1699310769237410.jpg (159 KB, 1111x1111)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
How do I get an /x/ gf?
>>
>>38842298
Well I cant speak for others but youd had a good chance if you where not corona vaxxed, on a dating plattform for purebloods and intelligent. Dont know what others here like.
>>
>>38842314
I'm not vaxxed
>>
>>38842314
>dating plattform for purebloods
those exist?
>>
Sigil magic, women are npcs drawn to semen of wizard amplified by cumming on piece of paper then burning it. It works 102% of time. Use this occult wisdom for perfection of your own meat suit.
>>
>>38842461
Telegram I found a local one by using a few related keywords. Havent had time to talk to the people there enough tho but its quite active. There is also another one on the web I know of but you have to pay to message so I unjoined.
>>
>>38842298
Imagine her, imagine the most perfect x woman and she will come to you, be sincere in your pursuit, live like you already have her and your universes will finally align.
>>
You want someone even nuttier than your average nut job? Good luck anon
>>
File: xtan_crowley.png (19 KB, 439x547)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>38842314
That's a really bad idea unless you only care about (even for a conspiratorial partner) dumb shit. You're mostly going to find braindead conservative women that want to hold healing crystals and be pushed around. Which, if that's what you want, great, but these women are not going to be candidates for debating the finer points of Liber Kaos with. If you lean more /pol/ I'm not gonna pretend that there isn't a sea of women out there looking for that.

>>38842298
It depends what you want. Do you want someone who samples the culture and LARPs or someone with actual beliefs? What are your red lines? What can you put up with? Do you just want goth shit or do you want someone with a closet full of ghost hunting equipment?
>>
>>38842777
women don't have actual beliefs
>>
>>38842777
How would you know? She could want to discuss runes with you and the finer details about the implications of stonehenge. The retarded healing crystal ones will be found on insta.
>>
>>38842808
Well if thats the case disregard my advice. You wont find sluts where I pointed at.
>>
File: 1718215846406.jpg (77 KB, 959x901)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>38842298
Be careful they have a fifty percent chance of having a penis! So if that's what you like then enjoy.
>>
>>38842298
Women aren't even real, and if they are, they don't have souls. Wouldn't be worth your time, I would suggest gooning.
>>
>>38842926
You shall have her, let her call you her Fuhrer, only the coolest girls get off to that
>>
>>38842792
this d e s u
>>
>>38842298
You don't want to, you don't want women to be ever more crazy than they already are
>>
File: xtan_Footless.jpg (513 KB, 1708x2644)
513 KB
513 KB JPG
>>38842792
Plenty do, if you can do basic filtering. Most people with a serious occult belief system will alter their dress slightly. Some jewelry, maybe a more out there wardrobe, but ultimately functional. Men and women alike can put the talismans away and dress normally on a given day. Some people might have a necklace or sigil that they will always have on, but it's not going to be like the full blown goth women that I've know that exclusively dress in black.

The bigger indicator I've found is the fujoshi. If a woman is too into horror media or true crime, they don't believe shit. There's a big subculture of women that are really into these two things, in a way that I can only describe as an obsessive victimizing. As I've gotten older, I've come to realize that this black and white, adversarial view of the human experience is totally incompatible with any "occult" worldview.
>>
>>38842298
You summon a succubus like everyone else
>>
File: 1719042999190.jpg (83 KB, 640x605)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>38842900
Can confirm. Literally any woman I met that was into the occult, and not just wicca and crystals, was a trans. One trans black magic hexed me after we broke up and I had severe pains for three months.
>>
>>38842298
If people knew, there wouldn't be a succubus thread. Not like there aren't women here, but 90% are /div/ and with someone already. It's almost unusable sometimes if you want honest divining practice because 90% of asks are for relationship advice.
>>
>>38843345
so people into horror and true crime can't be into occult/x , because someone who's into occult/x would know that real horrors exist, and thus don't want to "play with fire"?
>>
find an altgirl wiccan on Tinder and then redpill her on actual occult and magickal stuff
>>
File: hwsl1ei42dw81.jpg (48 KB, 503x670)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
What about a scary gf who gets high on stalking you inside your own home?
>>
>>38842298
>>38842314
I'm not vaxxed, I need to find these girls.
>>
>>38844066
I'm into horror and /x/. I enjoy horror for the aesthetics and technical aspects. I just can't watch demon movies or ghost movies as they are laughable once you know anything about the real stuff. I especially can't stand demon movies. I die laughing within 15 minutes and turn it off. I think the only ones I managed to sit through were "Devil's Rain" and "Evilspeak", both so bad they are good IMHO.

>>38843345
Being into horror does not mean you aren't into /x/. I find the easiest tell of spotting a normie is the amount of horror pop culture junk. Normies collect Funkos, wear shirts of popular films, and probably have not seen anything obscure or hardcore ever. The more merch they have, the more normie they are. This goes for most things, really. The more mainstream their fascinations, the more normie they are. If you can find it at Hot Topic, count it as "normie".

Frankly, I'd avoid anyone with a victim mindset anyway, occult or not. You don't need that in your life.
>>
>>38844066
There are plenty of occultists who *write* horror. True crime is a bit of a red flag.
>>
Just drop the cheetos bag, go outside and find you a girl whose pussy doesn't smell like rotten fish OP
>>
>>38843860
I believe a tranny cursed me too anon
>>
>>38844169
Yeah. I've yet to see any true crime fans who weren't manipulative and/or abusive. Especially true crime fans who don't like horror... now that's a HUGE red flag. Run. Fast.
>>
File: spooky_cake.png (547 KB, 540x606)
547 KB
547 KB PNG
>>38844142
Again, the keyword is being *too* into these things. I'm autistic as fuck and have eclectic things lying around from my more materialistic days myself, I'm not going to hold that against a potential partner I like ghost and summoning aesthetics, but mostly as I find those things comforting, in a non edgy way. Granted I'm into more psychological and body horror that isn't well represented by western horror movies. Normie or not I love me some Junji Ito.

The warning for me is when they half of their living space is covered in freddy Krueger and Chucky, not if they have a diverse bluray collection. If you haven't met the kind of woman that goes overboard with this shit, they go REALLY overboard. To the point that they would point to horror and true crime as their main *hobbies*, nevermind genre interests.
>>
>>38843860
>>38844223
>trannies being able to do magic
Their tweaked out sexuality and bodies renders them nearly incapable of magic at best and full of delusions at worst. They literally can't curse you if you have any power.
>>
File: bda8000e.jpg (142 KB, 900x675)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>38844331
Ahh, we're basically describing the same thing, then. Yeah, I've seen those. It's OK if horror is your main interest, IMHO. I literally have gone to horror conventions so I know the genre is deep and broad with tons of niches. But if they name off mainstream movies as soon as I ask, then hard pass.
>>
>>38842298
You don't. They're all fat wiccans.
>>
>>38844142
I think lake mungo did most things pretty corny with the subplots and such, but you can't deny it got the emotion just right for that "oh shit" realization when it was first real to you, especially with the atmosphere it built up. People praise the jumpscare scene (trash) but the regular things you overlook being where the real spooky shit is hits it perfect. These things hide where psyche and attention don't touch until you're wired for it and that's real close in that film
>>
>>38842298
Tarot study groups, crystal conventions and yoni eggs.
>>
File: 1697190937076420.png (146 KB, 604x994)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
>>38844121
>>
>>38844121
she'd be too perfect
>>
File: Mental Retardation.png (171 KB, 1879x374)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
>>38842298

You're welcome.
>>
>>38842494
Has this goddard mental magic worked for anyone?
>>
>>38847022
Define what you want exactly and youll find it easier. There isnt even magic needed.
>>
>>38842298
you'll need permission from mother before you start dating
https://odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-2.21-003-002:3
>>
>>38846578
kek
>>
>>38843345
>>38844142
this is myopic in a basic spiteful way that suggests you are yourself not as knowledgeable of the spiritual as you claim
>>
>>38842777
>these women are not going to be candidates for debating the finer points of Liber Kaos with
you might as well marry a dude with asperger's then because you'll find no women like that.
>You're mostly going to find braindead conservative women that want to hold healing crystals and be pushed around.
you sound very gay
>>
>>38842314
>>38842461
can confirm, i just simply lied and injected them with my vaxx cum and dumped them afterwards
>>
>>38847429
Two different anons, but I'll bite. I don't claim to have more than a novice's spiritual knowledge, I only claim to have experience dating within the subculture. I've learned to watch out for unhealthy negative emotional attachments, as that's the kind of partner I'm predisposed to engaging with. There's plenty of men out there who have unhealthy obsessions with keeping themselves angry or aloof; they just aren't in my dating pool. I tend towards hedonism so I typically reserve judgement on the lifestyles of others, but at some point pattern recognition has to be employed. A level of material detachment has to be achieved in the name of (what I believe to be, which is the rub) spiritual progress.

Again, I'm not talking about liking these things as a hobby or interest. I'm talking about liking these things as a personality. If someone likes true crime as a macabre hobby that's immaterial. If someone thinks that the consumption of this material somehow protects them, I won't spoil the ending.
>>
>>38846455
This guy fucks.

>>38842298
If you’re open to roasties, then go to an IRL goth club or an occult book shop. Success is more likely if you offer astrological or tarot card readings, but do it with “tough love”.
If youth is important, then you’ll need money and follow this advice:
>>38844170
>>
>>38842483
I used sigil magick to get a gf when I was younger, it worked, but the final result was so chaotic that I never did it again. We were both miserable and we couldn't end things even when we wanted. It felt like a contract.

In the end she was cheating on me the whole time, because she had a blackhole inside her. Fate's bitch. I had to work really hard to end things permanently.
>>
>>38847505
>There's plenty of men out there who have unhealthy obsessions with keeping themselves angry or aloof; they just aren't in my dating pool.
are you a homo?
>>
>>38842314
I want to find someone to delve into the occult together with. I am still beginning, so I don't know how that would be received by someone further along
>>
>>38842298
Ya this?
with really pale skin and a big bum ?
>>
>>38842483
This worked for me. Seems to only attract the extra stupid women though (I know...low bar).
>>38847683
Mine committed suicide and I got a few pity fucks from her friend after she did. Trauma bonding or something she kept calling it but I just wanted to have sex.
>>
>>38848044
I don’t consider myself one, but you might think that from my attachment sensibilities and my folder from /d/. I simply appreciate different things in women.
>>
>>38842298
Study astrology, tarot and palmistry to a high level. Visit your nearest occult book shop and ask the owner about local events. Spend at least an hour a week posting on conspiracy forums. Wear eyeliner on a daily basis. Go to goth rock concerts. Develop an interest in sex magick.
>>
>>38847683
>I used sigil magick to get a gf when I was younger, it worked, but the final result was so chaotic that I never did it again.
Same its why I stopped doing practical magic altogether.
>>
>>38848525
Ahh I see why you were talking about angry men now, you do know that that was mostly sarcasm when I suggested marrying a dude with asperger's right? And I was joking about it because a dude with asperger's is way more likely than a woman to care about the stuff op mentioned.
>>
>>38842298
You don't they don't make them anymore best I can offer is a 3 months free sub to hawkttuah girls of.
>>
>>38848647
I got 10 years out of my spell. She said at the end it was like being covered in ragged thorny roots from the inside out.
>it was a good 10 years
>>
>>38849456
I had 5 years but it was me that left. I once found the heart to apologize honestly. This might have helped but I dont want to do anything like this ever again.
>>
you're a grill, you should know best

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.