[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why do things have to be the way they are?

(hard mode: don't say "they just are okay?")
>>
what things and what ways are the things?
>>
Most logical answer is that people are stupid and created self destructive habits for ourselves
>>
>>38843449
Everything, anything, nothing, and how it is.
>>38843457
What about smart people that create self creative habits?
>>
>>38843506
i dont know , i will never know, im happy about not knowing
>>
>>38843439
>have to be
That's an assumption. They don't have to be that way.
>>
>>38843439
Are as in natural phenomena or are as in manmade things? In terms of natural things, it is a divine creator. Now, when I say that, I am not referring to Christianity or anything else. I am simply saying a creator of some kind must exist. In terms of man-made things, I personally think it is simply due to human failings. technology magnifies our tendencies, for good and for bad, but we have them both. In terms of why they have to, they do not have to be. We can change them, and they have been changed, sometimes it is just hard to see.
>>
>>38843439
Keep tracing it back until you get to an answer that makes sense to you
>>
>>38843439
change em
>>
>>38843439
thermodynamics
>>
>>38843439
They aren’t. Most people know barely anything about how the universe, consciousness, or reality actually is or works. Things will continue to change as we learn more and as older generations die off.
>>
Because of a rebellion. This planet is the victim of a very old rebellion. Actually quite new in the large scheme of things.
>>
>>38843540
And this "creator", why is he how he is?
>>38843567
Then why aren't things the way they are?
>>38843576
Why did this rebellion happen?
>>
File: 1723046605468545.gif (388 KB, 540x410)
388 KB
388 KB GIF
>>38843567
>most
Including you. No one fucking knows why anything is the way it is The worst kind of people are those who think they know everything because they believe in God. How do you even know God agrees with your views, retards? If he's real then he's the only one who knows everything and he probably doesn't fucking agree with you on anything.
>>
>>38843737
The arrogance of religious people thinking they know what God was/is thinking and why he did the things he did/does.
>>
>>38843439
IT IS WHAT IT IS
>>
>>38843439
Infinity is black
>>
I do t know and I do t like it the systems are not enabling peace or free will we don't need many things in this system they waste.

The system is built for slavery and loss of freedoms new pointless laws that effect and so etines hurt the communities

Yes it doesn't need to e how it is. But for most folks hell is what they want to make hell as. Over lawed tryannical hell hole.

So no it doesn't but good people haven't been in power for along time.

You shouldn't ask why it isn't like that but why do we let crime families and in at the top at all.
>>
>>38843439
Concuspicence and acceptance
>>
>>38843439
Human experience.
Who told you it was going to ONLY be a good time?
You are experiencing all things. Good. Bad. Lingering. Short. Are you expecting someone to say bad things only happen even if you're good and if so who told you you were good to begin with?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.