[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

wtf is happening, why do I suddenly feel compelled to learn more about Jesus and the demiurge, why are so many people that were never religions in the past having spiritual awakenings?

I thought it was all in my head and it was just me, but I keep seeing more and more people get into it, some of my best friends out of nowhere were suddenly religious and I thought they were crazy, but out of nowhere I had my own religious awakening by finding the gnostic texts, while other friends had theirs through completely different religions, but when we talked about it our spritual awakenings were largely centered on the same topics and themes, with little variance in what we were feeling and trying to resolve through our new studies.

Then I look online and see that within the same timeframe that this has been happening, there have been large groups of people on social media getting interested in this stuff as well.
I'm starting to feel like its more than just a coincidence, is there some kinda strange religious happening going on?

Why are so many people simultaneously getting interested in ancient versions of the christian myths through various means that all lead back to the same core themes?
>>
I am here, its an effect of my presence in this world
>>
the universe is speaking to us, the queen moon
>>
>>38843735
How strange. Almost feels manufactured.
Are you also an Ebionite? This is the truth I found through my own studies of ancient Christianity
>>
File: 1705186890957.jpg (368 KB, 960x757)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
>>38843735
SOPHIE was the google doodle today, coincidence? I think not, she is there in the pleroma speaking to us....
>>
I think reality is beginning to come into our field of view as a culture. When the people around you begin to pray, it isn't exactly an optimistic omen.
>>
I am feeding the egregorae, it trickles down to normies eventually.

It seems to be working, no wonder they tried to keep me away from here, it works.
>>
>>38843794
>How strange. Almost feels manufactured.
I honestly feel the same way which is why its so weird to me that I also still have genuine interest in learning more and feel compelled to seek the truth about Jesus and sift through the deception thats been added to the bible over time

So much shit makes so much more sense ever since I found the dead sea scrolls and read through them, it compelled me to read more of the bible and look more into how ancient cities interacted with each other, what happened to their people, and the origin of certain myths and cultures. As a kid I used to discredit christianity as just a ripoff of egyptian myths and creation stories, but I hadn't considered that it was simply multiple retellings or interpretations of the same myths passed down through different cultures. There's so much similarity between the religions if you look for the roots, am I being misled now into believing this shit, or have I been misled my entire life into not seeing this?

Are we going through scary times, and people are looking for comfort in a higher power? I've never really felt compelled to do this in the past, I grew up going to catholic schools but I was a staunch atheist after finding the teachings in the school to be difficult to believe.
Everything they taught seemed so manufactured and stupid, but when I read the gnostic origin myth, and really looked into the old testament and what Jesus used to say, and how it all applies today, it feels weirdly like I can literally relate to Jesus, like he shares the truth I've been feeling my whole life but wasn't able to articulate properly
>>
>>38843880
I believe our spirits can see with ease what is hidden in darkness by the powers that be. They know this too, and have prepared a snare for us: Gnosticism. Ask yourself; if Adam and Eve were never intended to eat of the fruit of the tree, why was there a tree? Had they stayed in the Garden under the Father's tutelage longer, they would have one day been found worthy to eat it. This made the Serpent angry. "I was made first, and more perfect, and more beautiful. I am worthy of divinity, but they are not." So he set out to prove it, which he's done pretty well so far.
I just implore that you do not just throw out the entire Old Testament, and I pray you search Paul's words earnestly to see how his Gospel differs from Christ's and the Law & Prophets.
Tares have been sewn throughout, but the wheat is still there.
>>
>>38843997
This resonates with something I read recently, and feels right. I can sense there are snares. I pray to God for guidance.
>>
>>38843735
Times up choose BEN
>>
File: OIG1k.jpg (204 KB, 1024x1024)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
fuck the demiurge
>>
Because your exp bar is empty
here is the complete explanation
>>38836875
>>
>>38843735
Yeah, its very strange, I used to be firmly atheist, but then I started getting more involved in Taoism and started seeing odd syncretism between it and the Abrahamic faiths, in fact I started seeing weird references to Monism in every ancient religion.
>>
>>38843839
Sophie was born on a pisces full moon
>>
Gnosticism is the Covid pandemic of the spiritual, my future brother in Christ.
>>
>I'm attracted to the deceiver
Lmao
>>
>>38845854
You don't know what gnosticism is, shit eater
>>
>>38844474
I guess. Just wear a condom just in case.
>>
>>38845854
So where are the gnostics? You claim they are in power but I see Putin, us presidents and all of these people taking holy communion.
This makes It impossible for them to be gnostic because the Demiurge would tear them a new asshole from inside.
>>
File: IMG_6228.jpg (4 KB, 250x250)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>38843735
the time of abraxas has come
>>
>>38843735
Large shifts in consciousness are happening
>>
File: IMG_6232.jpg (363 KB, 1334x2000)
363 KB
363 KB JPG
>>38845931
recently it really starts to appear everywhere. like cult of abraxas in LNWTD
>>
>>38844375
As do I, my friend, and as should we all
What did you read?
>>
>>38843735
Materialism is the eminent state, the way out appears to be knowledge of the divine because faith is so foreign. It’s like watching the ants in my house look for a way out when I put the food away.

Ants, however, have a better sense of direction because they aren’t blinded by their egos and the illusion of reason. So it is in a way more entertaining and endearing.
>>
>>38843735
Haha I decided to look on here for the first time in years after feeling similar things, and this is the first thing I see. The rate at which moments like this are happening recently feel much higher than random chance.
>>
>>38845967
>>38845931
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81T-FQhHUVs
>>
File: iranianchristians.jpg (72 KB, 1200x675)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>38843735
Iran is having one of the greatest Christ revivals on earth.
Women are sick of being beheaded, the Quran literally says to beat your wife, and if you read the Bible, and apply the new testament correctly and don't say wElL yOuRe EaTiNg PoRk! Then Christ will come to you and save you.
I'd be sick of Islam too if I had a 10 year old daughter get forcefully married to a 45 year old man
>>
File: _untitled.jpg (20 KB, 567x446)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/15SR2fRqKVU?feature=shared

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.