[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What are the paranormal implications of the day I was born, the day I turned 11, the day I turned 22 and the day I'm turning 33 all landing on a Sunday?
>>
>>38843806
In a standard (non-leap) year, the calendar shifts forward by 1 day because there are 365 days in a year, and when you divide 365 by 7 (the number of days in a week), you get a remainder of 1. This means that if your birthday falls on a Sunday this year, next year it will fall on a Monday (shifted by 1 day).
Every 4 years, we get a leap year, which shifts the weekday by an additional day. In your case, the leap years adjust the shifting by exactly enough days to bring your birthday back to the original day (Sunday) at intervals like 11, 22, and 33 years.
Check you 44th, it will be on a Monday
>>
>>38843806
The implications are you take yourself too serious.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.