[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Hail Andrealphus!
>>
>>38859250
did he do something for you?
>>
>>38859250
Cool :]
>>
>>38859250
Who is this "Andrealphus"?
>>
Heil Stella.
>>
File: Mr Yakub-san.png (147 KB, 778x1190)
147 KB
147 KB PNG
HAIL THIS NIGGA RITE NOW!
>>
what does it mean if he reaches out to me in a dream?
>>
>>38859467
Work with him bro! He obviously wants a job from you. He contacted me and wanted me to use him for lucid dreaming and he definitely worth it.
>>
>>38859250
It's been a while since I've used or worked with Andrealphus. I'm thinking or considering about working with again or give him a job to do.
>>
>>38859361
The coolest goetia spirit you can work with! :)
>>
>>38859767
Now, what exactly does this spirit do?
>>
>>38859394
Thank you for creating me, father
>>
>>38859374
Based steila would vote for president.
The angels and daemons are all awesome e in their own way
>>
>>38859777
This is what he offered me. Back then when I was new to the occult and goetia spirit in general. I was considering using him but didn't know if he was worth it. Somehow he found out and went inside my dreams and persuade me to work with him (I given to make me lucid dream). Once I given him the job he beautifully delivered and completed his work and services, and I was very impressed and satisfied. He's definitely worth it and whatever thing you want him to do he'll deliver and make sure your satisfied. Get the Book Demons of Magick and you'll find him there.
>>
File: Stella fancy hair style.jpg (111 KB, 1169x1397)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>38859788
Nice digits.
>>
>>38859250
Why would I worship (or hail) a spirit that can be controlled with funny Jewish words and made to appear whenever I want even if I'm just bored?

Why do your gods cower at secret names of the Jewish God like IAO SABAOTH ADONAI ELOHIM?
>>
File: Amy.jpg (167 KB, 682x1024)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>38859915
>SABAOTH ADONAI ELOHIM?

Cringe is not cowering, anon. What would you do if someone sperged out shouting about how they're going to get their dad to come kick your ass?

I can't blame them for not bothering, IMHO. Sperg on, my boy. Sperg on. We've got better things to do far away from you.
>>
>>38860071
If some sperg was shouting at me about my dad I definitely would do what he did. So why do Goetic demons teach me theology and reveal treasures and convince women to suck my peepee for me?
>>
>>38860143
>teach me theology
They're ancient, some older than the Abrahamic god (who really didn't create everything, just took credit for it). So yes, they know things.

> reveal treasures
It's more like leading a horse to water. They can teach you and guide you. You still need to get off your ass to get anywhere. It's not a magic money cheat code.

> convince women to suck my peepee for me?
See above.
>>
>>38860247
You retard, clearly I know that they can do those things. The point is why do they do them when I threaten them? I wouldn't do any of those things for someone who woke me up and tried to force me. Unless, of course, I had a reason to fear them.

If your god who's allegedly older than the Abrahamic god will do things for me when I threaten them with silly names they're clearly not worth being worshipped.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.