[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: mars-attacks.jpg (74 KB, 640x333)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
Think about it

There was no oxygen on earth until we appeared, there was sulphur. Reptilians (dinosaurs) were the dominating species, until something (nobody knows what) wiped it out. Nowadays, the few remaining reptilians try to have revenge on humankind for genociding them.

We cannot find the missing link, the best we could find were chimpanzees, but nothing on earth is like human.

Mars used to have life - it's proven scientifically, something bad happened (nuclear war?) that made it uninhabitable. It's not a wide stretch that Mars colony send people to Earth. We lost technology, but then again, how many of you can build a computer?

Day on mars was 25 hours - don't you feel like 1 hour more on Earth would feel more satisfying and okay with your biological clock?

Really, the more I think about it, the more I realize is that we are martians and we conquered earth and made it our bitch. It explains everything

Except god, you can't explain god. He's a faggot
>>
makes sense
>>
ACK ACK
>>
>>38860495
You get it anon
>>Acknowledged
>>
>>38860511
*zaps you with a raybeam*
>only skeleton remains
I FUCKING KNEW IT, YOU ALL HIDE SKELETONS IN YOUR BODIES, OUR MORTAL ENEMIES
>>
im definitely not feeling lethargic after considering all this lunacy
>>
>>38860520
But you do feel different?
>>
>>38860520
no, you're feeling cathartic after all this knowledge that you realized is true
>>
nobody even wants to shitpost in this thread nor even discussing. meanwhile threads like "give me the truth" gain posts. Is all /x/ shitposting? or is it a glowiegame? My thread is organic, the other threads are not
>>
>>38860473
>There was no oxygen on earth until we appeared, there was sulphur.
You don't know what water is made up of or how plants breathe, do you?
>>
>>38860585
nigga, it's a scientific fact - no oxygen 8000 years ago. for millions of years there was sulphur in atmosphere.

SUDDENLY
oxygen
SUDDENLY
first humans
SUDDENLY
dinosaurs no more
>>
Imagine the shitflinging when one day Mars is colonised and there's air or whatever and a bunch of people move there and it's like Earth 2
Fucking marsoids
Miggers
>>
>>38860667
Imagine it will happen in your lifetime

We are this close
>>
>>38860473
AckAck AckACK!
Ackackack?
ACK!
>>
>>38860682
All based and true
>>
>>38860571
Give me the truth isn't shit posting. Not barebones. If people would constructively participate with eachother and actively try to get to the bottom of things then we would have better forums. Alas.
>>
>>38860813
The truth is in your reach. We need 25 hours, we get 24 hours. We defeated reptilians, reptilians are our enemy. What more proof do you need?
>>
>>38860813
Yes, we are from Mars.

But I am from before matter.
>>
>>38860813
Nuclear war, it restes anything
>>
>>38860602
What are the atoms that compose a molecule of water?
What do plants breathe?
>>
>>38860834
sulphur
>>
Mars has a disproportionate distribution of xenon isotopes. It's consistent in the entire solar system except for 2 places. Mars and Earth. On earth it only changed after the atomic bombs.
So, yeah. Mars got nuked at some point.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIUvetb4jlI
>>
>>38860856
and we ended up here
>>
>>38860911
Okay....and maybe some ended up going farther away....i mean if venus was once earth like....assuming a lot of shit....maybe the sun eats planets.....my concern is Apophis being a giant magnet
Cuz that would fuck us up

An advance civ would have had options
Maybe we came to earth in hopes we get out shit together before some other group arrived at another destination way farther

Or maybe we assume to much
Ask to much of each other
And well never get out of here
Let alone muster enough "unity" to fight an existential threat to the planet

Fucking sucks
Nothing matters cant wait till WW3 starts since that seems the only thing that is gonna fix the global economic climate

Fucking stupid
All this is fucking stupid
This disinfo does more harm than good anyways
Just launch the unmanned ufos already
Ffs
All these people think about is money and power and evs and carbon credits and fucking who is or isnt essential
You know what isnt essential a failing ruling class that kills the traitors that helped them maintain power once their no longer useful

Wtf how much longer are we all gonna keep doing this shit for? How much longer do you think we even have on this planet? Ever thought about that? Maybe we dont have as much time as some think ?
And the solution is to bunker down and blow shit up?
Fuck dude wtf
>>
>>38860948
wow, you basicalyl caonfirm amartians
awhy don''t you fight bacj
>>
>>38860473
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pomqfc-CVJM
this russian kid claims to have lived on Mars in a past life.
the war in heaven supposedly speaks of the destruction of mars.
>>
Dinosaurs need to breathe, there was oxygen before dinosaurs.
>>
OP is a definitely a plebbit poster. Cringe and retarded.
>>
File: thrace.jpg (61 KB, 610x628)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>38860473
The Thracians believed they were Martians in the sense that they were the sons and daughters of the god Mars. For example, Aesop was Thracian though he livedin Samos. Thrace allegedly invented the double-headed war axe, later used as the symbol of the Odryssian empire.
>>
>>38860473
>>38860820
Humans as we know it were created after they got here. Those "human" souls who lived on Mars before this were, technically, not human then anymore than they are now after the Fall.
>>
>>38861147
Bump.
>>
File: th-3993980824.jpg (30 KB, 474x266)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>38861150
>>
>>38860667
Already happened, we already genocided the natives too, look up Aries Prime, Mars Colony Corporation, Solar Warden
>>
what the fuck
>>
Shills trying to slide this thread
>>
>>38860948
Martians go home for fuck sake
>>
>>38861171
DAMN. Meanwhile, they will pretend that there is other truth
>>
>>38860602
>scientific
>fact
Please stop using words you don't understand, retard.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5fLGWrHouk
Antonio Banderas explaining the origins of humans
>>
>>38860840
oddly enough the current idea is sulfur nodes underwater is where most of earth's oxygen originates from. Google dark oxygen.
>>
>>38862374
don't be so cheeky, you bitch
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCbAEkfXSDE
>>
>>38862675
reality hurts

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.