[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: table-top RPG.jpg (146 KB, 1024x1024)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
Start coping.
>>
>>38861138
what if he pours bleach in there?
>>
>>38861138
No need to cope, even. If this is truth, so be it, it's not like I can change it anyway.
>>
>>38861151
Thats exactly what an alcoholic would say, could i offer you a shot of whisky? Perhaps some spiced rum?
Or maybe youd like to stfu while i go punch these little grey fuckers into w.e simulacra of an afterlife they believe in

AAAAAAAAAAAAA IM COPIIINNNNNGGGGGGG TO THE MAAAAAAAAXXXXXXXX
>>
>>38861146
It would simply became gas, I'm assuming.
>>
>>38861138
Who controls the aliens?
>>
>>38861138
>punch these little grey fuckers

Bugger off, dude/ I actually like the grey alien bros. They're the only ones that have been able to come to where I was talk/help me in person. I couldn't se them though, Most likely because that would break something if the simulacrum saw internal architecture that he SHOULDN'T be able to see and yet did... Hence the black cross incident. That was a cross-hair I was staring at. And that shit literally made me go coocoo for a period of time.
>>
File: Simulation Stack.gif (1.1 MB, 800x800)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB GIF
>>38861214
>>
File: 1721580356790459.jpg (293 KB, 785x847)
293 KB
293 KB JPG
>>38861138
Okay
>>
>>38861214
Who controls the ones controlling the aliens? Where does the buck stop?
>>
You got the "the universe is in a snowglobe" idea from Earthworm Jim, you vile fiend!
>>
>>38861363
>Who controls the ones controlling the aliens? Where does the buck stop?
It just keeps going, anon

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.