[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/y/ - Yaoi

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 20 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

4chan Virtual YouTuber Contest Final Round - 4chan Pass users can now vote on one of the top 20 entries!

File: DoW8FCKU0AAVERk.jpg (199 KB, 675x1200)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>2550123
Another Mazjojo thread for the lazy artist and the game that will never come.
>>
Honestly this is the best Mazjojo has made in a while. Iida’s perfect for him.
>>
>>2562907

After what happened in Sulawesi, the game may be further delayed. (Yeah, I know Maz live in Jakarta, and Herculion is possibly not a physical company, but they may use that as an excuse.)
>>
https://twitter.com/mazjojomania/status/1047433879395561476
He's whining over someone blocking him
>>
File: DouGZy4U0AApYK4.jpg (214 KB, 675x1200)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>
File: DoxIK5uVAAAu1th.jpg (84 KB, 679x396)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
"Nothing too big of an update this week, but what I can share is we've been accepting feedback to those who played the demo.

Editors going through all the text, JP translators now at work.

Ill share some more gameplay vids once I get some this month."
>>
File: RJ236346_img_main.jpg (293 KB, 560x420)
293 KB
293 KB JPG
http://www.dlsite.com/girls-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ236346.html/?unique_op=af&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=t.co%2FGYffKuJucS%3Famp%3D1

He'd selling his work on DLSite and it's doing well. 29 bought with a cost of 2,484円 on the first day
>>
File: RJ236346_img_smp1.jpg (124 KB, 600x375)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>2564554
>>
All of them are available on E-Hentai.
Oh well, I guess most Japanese don't mind about it or they're oblivious of the site.
>>
>>2564554
>old CG's are all over Internet
>29 bought with a cost of 2,484円 on the first day
Why do ppl keep giving him money
>>
>>2564790
aren't some of his old ones that were shared in lower quality? I think whichever pack had the disgaea one was so maybe their just buying it for the better quality size?
>>
>>2564790
Nah most jap and koreans actually pay to support even if its free
>>
File: DpSGRCtUUAA6qPw.jpg (193 KB, 768x1024)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
Weekly Update~

- we managed to lower the filesizes significantly now
- editor and writer-kun are hard at work splatting some plot holes
- new art with regards to NPCs
- play-testing has reached to at least more than half the main story

https://twitter.com/FullServiceGame/status/1050613580867891200

No new estimated release date
>>
>>2566475
At least they're finally willing to redo the NPC arts. That Jacob art is so horrendous I don't even want to post it here.
>>
I would still buy it though, to have a physical copy of his past artwork (especially those hd ones) would be great to add in my collection. It's different when you can see them only in your pc, but it's now in a poster I could really hang it in my room hehehhe mom and dad would get heart attack when they ever see it for sure hahahaha joke XD
>>
No one wants to know your personal life and /y/ isn't the place to blogpost.
>>
>>2566510
Don't bother. It's the same namefag from all the Patreon/Mazjojo/Mikkoukun threads that won't understand his retarded behaviour nor leave.
Just ignore him and don't reply. As you said, we don't care.
>>
Aren't you guys quite annoyed that what all we have been getting so far are minimal progresses? So far there only 2 new arts works that I see and the rest are all the same... Regretted being a backer
>>
>>2566529
We all are. I only heard about Full Service several weeks after the kickstarter passed, and I regretted not being a backer. Now I could care less. With how much he's delaying his game it certainly will affect his reputation. Didn't BlackMonkeyPro shut down because of him?
>>
>>2566532
Yes.
>>
>>2566532
Yup, and now he's started a new company and driven that one into the ground with its first game.
>>
>>2566532
He literally leaves the new company behind when he finished all the game CGs, so Herculion is sort of in a state of anarchy right now.

I don't understand why they keep emphasize on the game size issue. Image compression is not that difficult to do.
>>
>>2566475
jesus christ what are those toes and toenails
fucking gross
>>
>>2566727
Hopefully they've done it well though, because image compression can massively deteriorate quality if you're not doing it right. And given Maz's quality control so far, I don't have a lot of faith.
>>
File: 1523205083044.jpg (454 KB, 1909x1689)
454 KB
454 KB JPG
For those who wants to know the bad ending and such and don't wanna play the game
>>
>>2567004
i see some orgies as bad endings, except with rald, where he is ropped

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.