[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/y/ - Yaoi

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 63 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Please consider donating to help the victims of the KyoAni studio fire: https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-kyoani-heal

Going along the lines of the old thread >>>2596765
Post/Dump content from /y/ indie games. Might be too early but lets keep it rolling.
>>
>>2634736
>>
any one know of a game where you wake up as the mc in a town and some random guy acts natural, and gives you a (red iirc) ring or smth for 'people' that come from other worlds like us. There's like a bar/tavern to the rightwhere you can go to sell milk/get milked; and a farm to very far right. The game might be a demo, or in progress.
>>
>>2634737
>>
>>2634738
does that game something to do with milking bull men???
>>
>>2634754
maybe cant be too sure tho .
>>
>>2634738
Are you talking about Harem Builder by RedFlash?
>>
>>2635214
might be let me re-dl & check
>>
Can someone upload one of the demos for Osakamen? Since it's been cancelled I can't find a download for it anywhere...
>>
>>2635804
iirc there isnt much the videos should be enough. you get to the center hedge then meet with npc's, aside from one scene with the boss they just tell you to wait for a new demo to learn about em.
>>
I seem to remember a game where you played as some dude perving on a muscled hunk in the gym.
Anyone recall the game I'm talking about?
>>
File: pic1_2.png (219 KB, 817x624)
219 KB
219 KB PNG
Alright. Guys. What do you want to know?

A Hero's Wish
Black Grimore
ChinChin Quest 1 & 2
Daddy-Slayer Mini
Fantasy Football Locker Stalker
Gully's Pharmacy (Demo Only)
Gundilo Masic Academy (Masic is Engrish for Magic)
Heave-ho Sex Adventure, We Go. (Title Loosely and liberally Translated)
HELLBRIDE (Demo only)
Kasu & Kuga's Abandoned School Sleepover
Legend of Leovia (Demo only)
Magical Love Ring
Mao Quest 1 & 2
Naked Hero
Save the World From What?
No Exorcisms Allowed
Snow Ballads (Demo only)
Strange Flesh
You Can't Fuck on an Empty Stomach
The Light to Light up the Cursed World
Thief Hunt (OP's image)
The End of Dreams Ch 1 & 2
Gentleman Unleashed | Superior Man
>>
File: pic1_3.png (255 KB, 817x624)
255 KB
255 KB PNG
>>2637088
Honestly, there's nothing much to Superior Man.
You just walk around a town. You get stat increases. from talking to NPCs. You fight a mad scientist's robot.
Honestly I think it takes longer to download the game than to play it.
>>
File: pic1_4.png (268 KB, 817x624)
268 KB
268 KB PNG
>>2637089
>>
File: pic2-2.png (189 KB, 816x624)
189 KB
189 KB PNG
>>2637090
>>
>>2637089
Sorry, that came out wrong. You fight as the Mad Scientic's Android. The game begins by losing to the super hero. The Android gets upgrades and items by going around town. Then you fight him again.
>>
Anyone knows what happened to this?

It suddenly start glitching and now it seems unavailable on most servers
>>
Remember to buy Moritake's game if you haven't already: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1018880/YOU_CANT_FUCK_ON_AN_EMPTY_STOMACH/

He announced Spokon is getting an English release next. Future English releases depend on the sales, he is interested in doing his older titles too.
>>
>>2637290
He should be ashamed to ask for money. He can't even even use the tilesets properly.
>>
>>2637113
seconded
>>
File: GokuRaku.png (101 KB, 1278x714)
101 KB
101 KB PNG
Found this game on booth for free. Well, it was listed under "games" but it's more of a visual novel. It has the fixings of a Point & Click Adventure game though, so there could be more to it in the future. But it ends after the guys suck each other off.
>>
>>2637089
>>2637092
Where i can find this game?
>>
>>2637384
it's also still censored, unfortunately
>>
>>2637517
That's a shame. Magic Love Ring II is the same way.

The first game didn't have much gameplay to it either, but at least the player did something. I had hoped a sequel would have been improved upon. But no, it degenerated into a power point presentation.
>>
>>2637534
https://booth.pm/en/items/326661
>>
>>2637517
What is the name of this game?
>>
Why are all of these games barashit? Where the twinks at?
>>
>>2637751
Nah fuck off, go back to your Camp Buddy thread or something.
>>
>>2637088
>Daddy-Slayer Mini
The title's new to me at least, why not.
>>
>>2637797
The name in japanese is jijikura-(mini)
Jiji meaning papa or gramps
kura could mean a lot of things. Saddle. Warehouse. Versus

So alternative title could be Daddy Rider. Daddy Eater. Papa vs. ...., or Grandpa's Harem in the sense of a collector and depository. Daddy Collector.
"mini" is just means that it's a short sample type game.

I went with "slayer" because it is an RPG, and "slaying" can be a colloquium for wooing.
>>
>>2637807
You play as this Old Man. I think if this was a full game the pattern of game play would be:
>Gain stars by building a reputation around town.
>Unlock "quest" with the CGI reward.
There are different reputations or "titles" you can acquire. And would probably have some freedom in the order in which you unlock them.

But in this game there is only 2. And they're staged for you the learn the mechanics in order.

The first one, you get after visiting a dancer at a pub; then resting at home you get a masturbation scene.
>>
>>2637809
Then you take up a quest for a little boy who wants to get his dad his favorite mushrooms from the forest. The foresting being offlimits, but the guard will let Gramps through because he's a veteran and can take care of himself.
>>
>>2637811
Of course the forest is full of mushroom monsters that you have to fight, Rpg style.
>>
Then you go back to the boy who'll take you back to his house and introduce you to his single father.

Gramps and the boy's father hit it off. Talking about their mutual love for "mushrooms".
>>
>>2637813
The father had shut himself up in the house because he had lost his job. That's why the boy wanted to get his favorite mushroom to cheer him up.

The father would like to repay Gramps for what he did. But as it is, he doesn't have the money. Or the moral to get involved with the world again.
Gramps is a real inspiration to him.
>>
>>2637815
I detect some word play and childish ignorance at foot.

The father lost his morale
The boy mishearing "morel" as a kind of mushroom.
And Gramps come in and raises his morale and his "morel" if you know what I'm saying. Wink. wink. nudge. nudge.
>>
File: 65581603_p4_master1200.jpg (441 KB, 1200x918)
441 KB
441 KB JPG
>>2637818
That's if for the demonstration. Other prospective Daddies to collect, if this was ever a fully realized game, would be the king, I'm sure.
And in the game files their are shirtless men called mob Fishermen 1 & 2.

There's also ruins and other town maps that aren't accessible in the demo. There's fairly fancy looking restaurant which I'm going out on a limb to guess is a sushi restaurant that's connected to the fishermen somehow.

On the creator's Pixiv, theres some more previews and concept art revealing some Non-human characters.
Cyclops. Tiger Beast man getting nipples sucked by tentacles. and a Chubby blue beard guy with furry ears.
>>
File: 69061057_p0_master1200.jpg (175 KB, 1088x832)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>2637819
The last pixiv update was an image still from last year "A monsters with a situation"
But the creator's twitter account has more to show.
>>
File: D9N47KwUYAEjw35.jpg (94 KB, 600x893)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>2637824
King is more or less confirmed.
>>
File: D7kf4oJVsAE85qY.jpg (271 KB, 1200x918)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
>>2637825
"Sushi"
>>
File: D8N-8YcUcAAGOuf.png (276 KB, 544x416)
276 KB
276 KB PNG
>>2637826
>>
File: Dv6MFTaUYAAwLRb.jpg (35 KB, 544x416)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>2637827
On his twitter, there portaits art for an Orc Solider.
And you could have voted for the hair color of this Siegheil character, Black, Pink, or Yellow. Black won.

>>2637824
This demon character is apparently a recrutable party member.
>>
File: DxMpwCKVAAAqTwZ.jpg (79 KB, 816x624)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
This seemed kinda weird and out of place. But there is a Superhero type character you'll fight in a snow-town.
>>
File: DTld0VOV4AEBW8m.jpg (33 KB, 544x416)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
This red-bandanna guy who is in every RPG maker game. I do like seeing how artist interpret these default characters in their own style.
I know from screenshots that Gramps is going to find him on the ground. With a mission prompt about eating something.

I could keep posting development sketches from his twitter. But maybe I should stop here and not spoil everything.
He's been working on it at least 2 years, so I have high hopes about it.
Unlike more Rpg Maker users, he know how to use the software, the tilesets, and has a sense for game design.
>>
>>2637088
Which one of these would you recommend the most?
>>
>>2637850
That's hard to answer. I think Moritake's games have the most Artwork per game, and the artwork itself is pleasing. But everything outside of the artwork is a headache and eye sore. The stories aren't well written. And the maps, if they're not RPG Maker's premade sample maps, are a cluster fuck of random crap and on the floor to fill space.

The Mao Quest Games are the least talented, artistically speaking. But the story has this entertaining meta-story that makes it interesting. Like, you need to know that it's a dream world, and that the characters are-but-aren't his Dad and his Uncle who are twins. So there's this incest-but-not-incest thing happening.
Like how in the Wizard of Oz the farm hands, the mean neighbor, and the fortuneteller became Dorthy's companions, the Witch, and Oz.

I'd recommend End of Dreams. But I think everyone's played that at some point. I really love how the dev worked to match Rpg Maker's default Character Art.

Naked Hero was fun. Although you need to know that scenes are hidden behind losing battles. So whenever you fight a boss, lose on purpose to unlock the scene. Otherwise you'll miss out and can see it unless unload you have a previous save or start a new game.

Black Grimoire kinda has the best balance of art, gameplay, and story. The Art looks good. The story is competent. The gameplay is mild, meaning it doesn't do anything wrong. But it doesn't do anything great either.
The creator, Naop, mainly does fantasy comics. So of course he can tell a story. But this is his only game to date.
>>
>>2637751
Kasu & Kuga's Abandoned School game features twinks. I wasn't going to recommend it, because it was kind of a stupid concept. More of a walking simulator than an adventure game. You just walk around an abandoned school at night as a dare to trigger scenes. But there's like 1 lewd scene in the entire game and the rest is just pointless dialogue between the 2 characters.

However. I was just checking back on different artists and found out they re-released the game with more erotic scenes. So it looks like it might actually be worth playing now.

For example. At the beginning of the game (I forget who is who) one character is planning to masturbate when his friends calls him to tell him about the dare and how they're going to the School after dark.
But he finishes masturbating at falls asleep instead. So his friend has to go get him. What unfolds is a "heart emoji", fade to black, suck-sucky sounds. "!!!" as the guy wakes up. Then you see the character sprite jump off the bed. Implying he was doing something bad - but then acted innocent, and annoyed, that he had to go wake him.

In the new version, it looks like we actually get to see what happend. And he was in-fact sucking off his friend in his sleep.
I'm assuming this based on new screenshots; not having played the new version.
>>
>>2637882
Scratch that. They literally took out all of the gameplay. And are selling a PDF Bundle of the dialogue with new illustrations.
>>
>>2637088

cant see much about it, could have sworn it was on steam.
>>
>>2637088
Did this disappear?
&
Save the World From What?
No Exorcisms Allowed
>>
File: gameover.png (649 KB, 1283x714)
649 KB
649 KB PNG
>>2637912
>>2637915
The creator went on to make Bastard Bonds, which is on Steam.
FFLS was a sketchy prototype of a game. You sneak into the locker room and take pictures. But you got to keep moving so you don't get caught. It's almost like Football in the sense that you want to get the one end where the showers are.
>>
File: strap.png (263 KB, 1283x714)
263 KB
263 KB PNG
>>2638034
I really suck at this game because it's boring to wait for red dots to move across the radar.
And taking photos from inside lockers or stalls, there's no "click" sfx. And the it's blurry silhouettes. You're suppose to move to the exit to keep your photos.
>>
File: ambush.png (154 KB, 1283x714)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
>>2638038
You can unlock some rewards just by playing.
>>
File: diddle me this.png (108 KB, 1283x714)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
>>2638040
But some prizes are storyboards of the teammates lives outside of football. Like them going to a bar or camping out.
>>
I miss the duddledee mini games
>>
>>2637850
>>2637877
I personally really enjoyed the first ChinChin Quest.

The second one had a bunch of cut content and relies too much on guest artists. But I give it a pass due to Funa's personal issues at the time.
>>
>>2638034
Does the text at the beginning hint at who to hide in first or something? It feels really rng with no way to tell who's coming when.
>>
>>2638592
I don't know either. Plus, when it says so-and-so caught you sneaking around, it's not always the guy who you were nearest.

I think the names at the beginning are MVPs. And you get something special by grabbing their jockstrap or snapping pictures of them..
>>
File: june_bonus.png (943 KB, 1339x2000)
943 KB
943 KB PNG
marccus game "Hello Eastwood"
>>
File: D9do_CDU0AAbRjb.jpg (98 KB, 1200x675)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>2638867
I have doubts. Reading his twitter posts, he confuses gameplay with user-interface.
This will likely be another visual-novel miss marketed as a game.

There's a chance it might be a dating sim, but I don't see anything that suggests time-management. It'll be "dating" in a strictly verbal sense; ignorant of the actual genre conventions.
You know, like how people think all games are RPGs because you're "role-playing" as a character. But that's "Role-playing" - the verb; not "RPG" - the name of a genre featuring games that utilize stat sheet and special formulas to dictate the outcome of actions.
>>
Help, I downloaded Moritake Sport's Spirit and this message pops up whenever I started the game. Doesn't this game work in window 7?
>>
File: Untitled.png (32 KB, 574x153)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
this message
>>
>>2639052
I'm also ignorant of these "conventions" guess he shouldn't have labeled it anywa, people can take conventionalism seriously as if.
>>
>>2637807
The name jijikura is actually a portmanteau of Jiji ha shizuka ni kurasanai. So it's more like gramps don't live quietly.
>>
>>2639081
I'd say it's an arbitrary rule at best. In Japan vn's a game-genre, and they invented it...
>>
>>2638034
It has been 2 years after Bastard Bonds what is he doing now? Disappointed at the sale?
>>
>>2639081
False advertising is a crime, and ignorance isn't an excuse.
All mediums have their own genres. Many people think Visual Novels are a genre of Video Game, but it's a medium with it's own genre. Just like Film and TV are different mediums.
Video Games are categorized by gameplay, While Visual Novels have no gameplay to categorize.
There are many types of games that could contextualize "dating". They'd all be put into different genres since they are different types of game.
"Game" being a mode or pattern of engagement. Not to be confused with a naive association with fun. It's a matter of taxology.

So when you play a title under the "Dating Sim" genre, you should expect to find the same pattern of engagement from any other title of the same genre. Granted, a title can be placed in multiple genre but I digress.

The conventions of a Dating Sim, or any Life Sim, confines the player to a time frame. It could be a number of years or a few days. The passage of time varies by activity. Focusing on Dating Sims, the player will have to manage their activities, studies, and possibly finances to be at the right place and time as prospective romantic interests and earn their affection. Some characters having special requirements. In erotic games, you might get sex immediately, having few variables to mind, but a hidden sequence to unlock through careful planning.
>>
Im curious, why is rnarccus working on another game when he has another game long over>>2638867
due? on kickstarter no less?
>>
>>2639164
If you mean that Furry Game, He's was only a illustrator; not a developer.
>>
>>2639163
You say that like it's a fact, when it really is open to interpretation. Visual novel is usually consider a genre of video games. If you Google it, its says right it right on top... I'd say that would be the generally accepted opinion.
>>
>>2639211
what furry game? i mean this one
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1094149316/eldet/description
>>
>>2639236
People also think zelda is an rpg. But it's action-adventure. They're completely different games. People who think vns are games aren't looking at gameplay.
Just like people who think gender is a matter of personal identity, and not a box that society groups you into. It's not an adjective! It's a noun, a name for a distinction that already exits. Language and taxonomy is not a matter of opinion, you wouldn't be communicating anything meaningful.

When people call a game a visual novel they really mean "it uses slide-in portraits" which is not a category of gameplay. They're categorizing visuals because they're brainlets. Chances are, they're playing an adventure game, but they can't comprehend the adventure genre for what it is because they're retarded and think names should be self-explaining adjectives or verbs. "Where's the adventure?"

Navigating an environment using tools is the adventure. Locked door? Use key. Don't have a key? Go find it. It has nothing to do with the game's visuals. It can be all text. A 2d picture that you click. A 3d environment that you move an avatar around it. The gameplay is the same. Use a key to unlock the door.
>>
>>2639485
That's where you're wrong. Language evolves because words meaning changes. Nouns or adjectives have nothing to do with it. Or do you realy believe that gay just means happy and faggot is only a bundle of sticks. I'd say those words, names, have a different meaning today than before. Lots of words have different meaning today.

Besides, like I said. VN's are considered a genre of game in Japan, where they originated. They were released on game consoles and were/are marketed as games. If you want to argue differently that's fine. But don't act like your opinion is a fact.
>>
>>2637088
Have you played Maison de M (UGCP)?
I've only played the first 4 days with the partial english patch but I loved it.
It's probably the best bara VN of all time.
>>
>>2639514
When you go to court for fruad you won't be fooling anyone playing word games. If you're lucky you'll be deemed mentally retarded and banned from the marketplace
>>
Does anybody have a full save data for "to trust an incubus".
>>
>>2639515
I haven't played it. I'm pretty sure the title would better translate to: Apartment Complex M
Like the Before & After category in Wheel of Fortune.
Apartment Complex; Complex M.
Rolled together as a double entendre. The housing unit M, as well as the personality complex: Masochist.
I assume it as something to do with a bunch of guys who live in the same apartment building. And they're all sexual Masochist or something, Idk.
How close am I?
>>
>>2639582
Or maybe it's, they're all offering sexual favors and the main character is forced to decline.
>>
>>2635804
You mean that pixel-art beat em up game? What happened to it? Did the dev give up on it, I cant find anything about the game anymore. Here's my copy of the game, not sure which version it is, sorry if its outdated. https://www.dropbox.com/s/j035bqk2go52y4w/osakamen.exe?dl=0
>>
>>2639782
It got canned. Dev went through some SERIOUS rough patches.
>>
>>2639583
Nah.
It's a dating sim with gay men who live in the same apartment building. Simple as that.
>>
back then, there used to be some small sized game where there's a pleasure meter and you sort of jerking the character and touch hotspots on his body to make him cum posted somewhere on /y/. If I recall it correctly, the art was from one of masjojo patreon and made into a unity game. anyone has it?
>>
>>2639854
Looked around a bit, is this the one you're talking about? https://boards.fireden.net/y/thread/2294966/
>>
>>2639854
Found this while searching, it's a gay version of those Meet and Fuck flash games that were popular years ago. https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/732656
>>
>>2639852
So which is it? A dating sim or a visual novel? What does the player do, if anything?
>>
>>2639904
It's definitely just a Visual Novel. There are different story routes, just like a CYOA book.

In technical terms, that kind of engagement is a literary device . Like a puppet show asking the kids in the audience the yell encouragement to the hero. There's no skill, luck, or strategy involved in a VN to be considered a game.
The best argument is to call a VN a memory game, remembering all your choices from previous playthroughs and mapping out the story branches. But to that, others will say that kind of overview is like counting cards in poker. You can call it a skill, but it can hardly be called gambling at that point either. You're just going through the motions.
Without an overview, the reader has no way of know what impact "sleeping in" will have. There's not a 50% chance of an event to occur that'll to make every playthrough different. And there's no routine or feedback for the player to learn from. Like losing or gaining affection points. Or an hourly/weekly schedule to track, to know for certain that "sleeping in" means missing out on shower time with the Monday morning swimmer, leaving you with only __ many mondays left to rack up 3 encounters so he'll "drop the soap" on purpose.
>>
Chimeric Violet just came out. A pretty hot game that's COMPLETELY free <3
https://bdellium.itch.io/chimeric-violet/devlog/87595/chimeric-violet-is-now-out
>>
>>2638867
>>2639052
Can someone share the uncensored Hello Eastwood demo please?
>>
>>2640242
Yeah. A "bara VN" "RPG-adjacent" "JRPG-ish"
>No gameplay screenshots.
See, this is how you know the developers are incompetent. Their marketing strategy is based solely on man-nips. You can assume, if they're calling it a visual novel, then it must have a story. But they tell you nothing about it! And if it has "RPG-Elements" so it must have gameplay? But you have no idea what you'll be doing.

The download doesn't seem to be working a.t.m.
Reading the comments it sounds like it's full of obvious bugs that should have been caught in playtesting.
>>
>>2640333
Here it is, straight from his patreon https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T0XbSoIAEyjixsWx7RDrJLCmiwBwG1ax/view
>>
File: ZXC02sol10.png (553 KB, 544x600)
553 KB
553 KB PNG
>>2640242
I don't even know where to being. This was the most incomprehensible, incoherent, inconsistent, trash rpg maker game I've ever played.

>>2640368
It's a visual novel. Mostly. I suspect it was a collaboration effort. Call it "Experimental". It uses a RPG battle system, but it's just for show. I have a hunch it's based of a Table-top roleplaying session. Where they forgot to include any context about the characters and setting.
There's a portion of the story where they're dropping names left and right. They appear to be talking about groups. Factions of some kind, maybe. A collective noun - that the author never settled on, but ultimately it didn't matter. There's doubt in my mind if the author really knew what these words meant. And there's one scene that's entirely in French. Like there's sects, a company, a society, a government, some abbreviation "OAotC" that is never clarified. If they were all different things, it's never explain what their relationships were. There appeared to be some kind of coup de grace. The City? The State? The nation? Was going to shit.
And before you can make any sense of it. There's Alchemic Monsters showing up. and dead bodies everywhere.
But in retrospect, I think the dead bodies were just part of the scenery. Like it was suppose to be a 3rd world country, and people just died and rotted in the street. Maybe?

Oh yeah. Content warning. Not that sexy of a game. It's a dark fantasy. Monster rape. There's only a few legit homo-erotic scenes, and they're all 6 hours into the story. Otherwise it's mostly the MC getting violated by these body-horrors that are all technically female.
>>
File: ZXC12yal07CB.png (261 KB, 544x600)
261 KB
261 KB PNG
>>2640514
Again, the RPG Battle system is just for show. You start out over-powered and have to plow through an obnoxious number of soldiers.
But past a certain point you're just suppose to lose or wait for so many turns. The monsters have an immortal flag, just so you know. But even knowing that, there's rather aggravating point that requires a trick to get past; but I'm not going to tell you what it is, because it's bullshit. And if I'm going to harp on this game, I need you to experience it too.

Outside of that, you just walk screen to screen to advance the plot. There's a rhyme but not a reason for this A-to-B progression. There's nothing really to interact with. Felt pretty impromptu, in one case, you can change the color of your underwear for a few scenes. But it just bloats the game size with duplicate images. It's hardly noticeable because the scenes like to invert color and blur the images to convey pain and disorientation, or Ecstasy.
There's a few places that tried to recreate a horror game experience. "Spooky" unexplained things, harsh noise, dream-like vision, Fake-out game crash message.
This is why I think it was a collaboration, and someone else created these parts. At the end routes, there's suddenly gameplay in the form of dodging balls for a few screens. And the monsters are no longer immortal.
>>
>>2640514
6 hours in?... jesus christ i just wanna jerk off
>>
>>2640519
Could be shorter if you don't waste time going into empty rooms and corners. I probably attempted this one "Battle" about 10 times too before I figured out it was impossible

Oh. There are save points. But they're inconspicuous wall touches and spread pretty thin. Because the real game is the GM trolling the players.
>>
Ummmm Avast reported this as a virus....
>>
>>2640514
Looking back at it (aftet completing it fully), yeah, it's pretty bad. I think I just got excited because I was turned on by the art and lack of any other games to play. Plus it was free.
>>
File: ZXC07ghs10C.png (580 KB, 544x600)
580 KB
580 KB PNG
>>2640643
Ok. So there are 4 types of Story Structures: M.I.C.E.
Milieu, Idea, Character, Event.

Chimeric Violet is a Milieu. It's all about the environment. The world in the game experienced a catastrophe that contaminated the environment with "Osphor". This magical mercurial fluid used in Alchemy. Think unicorn's blood in Harry Potter, it's useful but curses people to a half-life. The only way to survive is to achieve immortality by fusing their bodies.
The Immortal Monsters in the game were past attempts at immortality. They dissolve into the aether over time, but resurface when the Osphor becomes charged (somehow) when someone attempts to create a new chimera. Almost like spirits. So whenever the player is walking over water, the lights become electrified, because the water is full of Osphor that's building up because the city is under quarantine and nobody want's to spread more Osphor and make more people sick.
And of course there's a reason the Chimera's are violating the MC.
>>
File: ZXC13dwn05CA.png (679 KB, 544x700)
679 KB
679 KB PNG
>>2640662
There's a lot of occult science stuff in the story. Osphor seems to be this mixed concept of Orgone and Ormus. Orgone is this kind of living energy that believed to be released by orgasm. And Ormus, this exotic state of matter, which has this fringe science about it seeping into other dimension.
Which is helpful to understanding the Side A & B endings. Upstream and Downstream. They were essentially siphoning all the Osphor to one place. Not realize it was drawing it in from other dimensions. In the end they returned it all to the source. Which you never learn more about.

The 4 Chimera are associated with the 4 elements. The greenhouse = earth. The library = water. Pactricia = air (electricity), and Solrimanche = fire.
The Fifth chimera is Male and Female. Or Sulfur and Mercury, the principles, not the elements. Salt is a 3rd principle. Matter that isn't engender by the 4 elements.

I'm guessing the "Violet" in the title is an imaginary phase of the Alchemic process. Nigredo, Albedo, Citrinitas, Rubedo. Although I'm not certain.

Xenosaga uses a lot of this symbolism too. But it really esoteric and obscure stuff that I think flies over most people's head.
>>
>>2640683
I blame that the material isn't as easily accessible, so you can't just look that shit up if you want.
For example, every other "deep" bible reference in of itself can be even googled to the exact passage, even if you want to just read it up in the book itself you wouldn't have a particularly hard time.
>>
OoO!
>>
>>2640514
>>2640515
>>2640662
>>2640683
Is all CG this gory? I'm not really into it.
>>
>>2640514
It does feel like reading someone's RP session. But some writers just have confirmation bias. If everything is going to play out like a movie, I'd suggest an Act Structure and introduce all the characters in Act 1.
Of course, in a video game the player can always talk to NPCs for information. But it's amazing how many devs don't think to write in dialogue trees.

Working in sexual orientation can be challenging. As is any characterization that isn't relevant to the plot. Does anyone have any strategies for this?
>>
File: pict05.jpg (265 KB, 544x416)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
>>2641130
The majority of games I play will lean into rape.
The MC is a slave. Captured by bandits. Caught by a tentacle plant. Hunted by a horny werewolf.

For an RPG, it shouldn't be too awkward to deal sexual favors in substitute of fetch quests. Or have a gay bar, where everyone is assumed to be gay.

In a fantasy world, you can have unique cultural norms or social orders. A tribe where men are paired. Or like, in Dragon Riders of Pern, the Riders form a psychic bond with their Dragons. So they have this complex society structure when, when dragons mate with each other, their riders mate with each other. Even if the riders are both male and hate each other's guts, they can't resist nature. They lock themselves in the barracks and treat it like Sexy Christmas Holiday.
>>
File: body fluids.png (619 KB, 961x545)
619 KB
619 KB PNG
>>2641308
I think it would be refreshing to see 2 guys as a genuine committed couple. And not like, forced to swallow the wizard's cum to gain their power or complete a potion. (Another popular trope in fantasy erotica)

Although, I can see why it's avoided. If the main attraction are these sex scenes, then you'd want a variety of partners. But most games are written in 3rd Person Limited. From the p.o.v. of the player-character. In novels you can switch p.o.v. by chapters. But doing an RPG in chapter segments is an on-the-rails kind of experience. Which disrupts the player's sense of progress and control.
And chances are an erotic rpg won't have the plot to justify a p.o.v. change in the first place. I mean, I can think of exceptions. But they're exceptional.
>>
>>2641327
Explains why so many Hentai games are NTR.
>>
someone just rip the CGs already and stop pretending this game is worth playing

>>
File: F2_19.jpg (657 KB, 1280x1843)
657 KB
657 KB JPG
Not really a game or even "indie"
But the Character Designer for the Shining Saga Series was also a fairly popular hentai artist. He passed away about a year ago.

I found found this semi-rare art book he collaborated on that was tags BL. It's male-focused but it's more artistic nudity than porn. Still, a few flacid dicks. I figured I'd share.
>>
File: F2_24.jpg (252 KB, 1280x1827)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
>>2641432
>>
File: F2_25.jpg (310 KB, 1280x1836)
310 KB
310 KB JPG
>>2641433
>>
File: F2_27.jpg (168 KB, 1280x1830)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>2641434
>>
>>2641432
It's a shame he died and left his Cursed Blood manga unfinished. His centaurs were pretty sexy.
>>
Beat both Side A/B of Chimeric Violet before realizing I hit a dead end because I missed the last optional Chimera scene. I somehow got teleported near the beginning of the game, the Upstream/Downstream tag was removed from the save file, and every way out is blocked.

Could someone explain what changes in the true ending? Cause by datamining it doesn't look like I'm missing any CGs.
>>
File: 63.png (913 KB, 1323x1000)
913 KB
913 KB PNG
>>2641590
The monument sends the Osphor, The chimeras, and the the characters with osphor inside them(I think) back to "the source" dimension. Which is is an advanced looking city.
>>
File: 50.png (2.78 MB, 1400x1415)
2.78 MB
2.78 MB PNG
Just realized there were extras in the Gallery. That weren't part of scenes in the game.
I was going to say, I thought it was weird Gigan was credited as an artist.
>>
File: 48.png (1.2 MB, 1209x1556)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
>>2641664
It's funny, 'cause none of these side characters actually do anything important. They're just there.
>>
>>2641414
https://racaty.com/am6k5iqo7i4x
>>
Does anybody know these 2 and are willing to share it?
https://booth.pm/en/items/284589
https://booth.pm/en/items/810945
>>
File: YCFOAEN.jpg (57 KB, 460x215)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
I can't believe I didn't heard that this game was out in english

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1018880/YOU_CANT_FUCK_ON_AN_EMPTY_STOMACH/
>>
^ ANON thanks for letting us know! :)

I want to see the scenes in english online somewhere xD
>>
>>2641799
I guess you don't visit /v/
You miss how everyone tore it apart as one of the worst rpg maker games on steam.
How try-hard the postive reviews shills are.
"It's got a game stopping glitch but I still recommend it because art." *product received for free*
>>
File: DQG-NQPVAAAK7ZM.jpg (142 KB, 1280x720)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
Back in 2017 HANA posted this saying "New game concepts."
>>
File: D06Rk9LVsAA_XXV.jpg (63 KB, 1000x800)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>2641912
But this last March, they posted this saying "New Logo"
So I take it, it's tied somehow to the End of Dreams game.

Possible the meta-game world. If you didn't know, End of Dreams is basically about being trapped in a MMO.
HANA made a short comic on HicceArs about the in-game story world. The Dragon King getting captured and raped by the Human Legions.
So it's possible this Icarus game will focus on the uh, the game's game's plot. If that makes sense.
>>
File: p1_21_1.jpg (96 KB, 640x480)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
So Abaddon is gettiing an uncensored english version. It's kind of porn RPG version of corspe party with 3 female love interests and 2 male love interests, and everyone can end up with everyone(2 male love interest can end up together or 2 girls, you even have a threesome ending with the 2 guys)
>>
>>2642263
forgot the link https://www.fakku.net/forums/games/sakuraprin-abaddon-princess-of-the-decay
>>
>>2642263
Holy shit I love this game's cgs. I'm so happy this is getting an english release.
>>
It's frustrating that there's nothing new under the sun.
Live action remakes. HD remasters. "Official" English Translations.

Wasted potential.
>>
>>2641732
Those look great, I checked furrybaraarchives but it doesn't seem like they have them, hopefully someone shares!
>>
>>2641732
I've looked everywhere for the first one, only thing i found was this youtube vid where the creator said he can't share the game in the comments, cant hurt to PM him and ask for a link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYY38vDfHvE
>>
Does anyone has this rpg maker game where you explore a dungeon and find guys getting fucked by bosses? i think the name is salmakis or something like that.
>>
File: maoQEDx_02.png (319 KB, 544x416)
319 KB
319 KB PNG
>>2642434
Functionally that describes just about any Erotic RPG.
>>
File: b2.png (210 KB, 640x480)
210 KB
210 KB PNG
>>2642434
I don't know if the demo is representative of the full game or not.
It looks and feels like babies-first rpg maker project. With NPCs set to walk randomly, blocking doors and paths. You can recruit a ghost and a chicken as a starting party. To remove party members you have to talk to a random baby in the corner of the map. The maps are insufferably large with random encounters every few steps.

The first real party member you rescue from a ogre doesn't have a CG. Instead you get a crappy MSPaint message telling you to buy the full version. ~Quality salesmanship~
Then past him there's a bolder blocking the path. END OF TRIAL VERSION.

But actually it appear the rest of the game is there. So loading a cheat file with Max level characters, I load past the boulder and proceed to cheese the rest of the game.
>>
File: b4.png (310 KB, 640x480)
310 KB
310 KB PNG
>>2642516
So the premises is that there is a Spring of Salmakis that the Demon King has taken control of. Capturing men's desire. I guess that explains why all these characters wander into the dungeon to fuck or get fucked.

I didn't really talk to any of the character. There doesn't appear to be much there in the way of character development or backstory. At least not in the demo version anyways.
>>
File: b5.png (338 KB, 640x480)
338 KB
338 KB PNG
>>2642518
There's 10 floors. 5 male party members to save. (3 starter pets)
The lower floor bosses are all demons. It looks like grinding and gear is a pain in the ass. There is a Return to Town Item, but there's no floor select. So you just have to march and escape 100 battles to get to the bottom floor if you decided to return.

Once you defeat the last boss you go to the spring, and share it with one of your new party members. I guess the one you chose becomes your life partner or something. The endings are all pretty tame compared to the demon fucking. A simple black and white cg (I assume they're full color in the final version).
Not much of a reward. Plus, to even see all the endings you have to fight the last boss everytime. There's no save point between it and you're final selection. You're only allowed to share with 1 of the 3 in your party. Forcing you to return to town to swap members and walk all the way back down.
>>
File: t2.png (269 KB, 640x480)
269 KB
269 KB PNG
>>2642527
So it looks like the party members do have an accompanying backstory that you can view at the bar. But only the Mage's is programmed into the Demo.

The Barbarian's tribe got raped or something.
The Mage was abandoned by his first adventuring party
The Paladin's previous party was seduced by the demon king into an orgy, I think.
The Priest, I dunno, sucked an old man off.
And the Thief/treasure hunter was trolled - by a troll.
>>
File: e3.png (228 KB, 720x540)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
>>2642531
If you destroy the Spring at the end you just get a group photo. I'm making assumptions about the individual endings based on the CGs, having not read the endings.

The ending with the Barbarian: you eat a wild boar together.
The Mage, I think, uses the power of the spring to enslave the other party members.
The Paladin ending lets you fuck him. I think he had some complex or curse about him because he was fucking the monsters when you met him.
The Priest is seen sleeping in bed with the Hero.
The Thief and Hero become adventure buddies. Maybe didn't last long. I take it, he's the dumb comic relief and falls victim to traps.
>>
File: t4.png (239 KB, 640x480)
239 KB
239 KB PNG
Ok, I was completely wrong about Paladin. There's an out-of-the-way event that's easy to miss on one floor. You find a fountain that reflect one's heart or something. But you need Paladin in your party.

So his Dad was this big time Samurai with many wives and children. But his favorite wife was the Paladin's mother (who has blonde hair). She died. His dad got depressed and drunk. When he was 10 (or up to the age of 10) his dad fucked him. 'cause I guess a shota boy with blonde hair reminds him of his wife. But once puberty hit he wasn't so feminine anymore. He got replaced with a younger cousin.
There's some complex family branch issues in there. His dad died when he was 15. He dropped his family's name and joined the Silver Knights Academy, with his uncle (I'm assuming on his mom's brother)
It was against their code or whatever to be with women. They had gay orgies every night and he enjoyed himself. But he had a secret crush on his uncle. Eventually he was assigned to a security force; and his uncle left the academy and was never seen again.

When you pick the Paladin ending it's sorta explained that he came looking for his uncle in the first place. I think one of the bosses "Fudoshi- Incubus" is suppose to be his uncle. He's got blonde hair and a goatee. Meaning the paladin himself is part incubus, which would explain his libido and his father's behavior when he died. Succubus withdrawal syndrome.
But I'm reaching for an explanation here, because there's not a lot of text to this game. And to read it plainly would be under whelming.

I'll have to look for a full-version to see it any more complete.
>>
>>2642487
source of image?
>>
>>2642555
Mao Quest
https://booth.pm/en/items/481489
>>
>>2642434
I used to have the full game, but ended up losing it when my pc´s memory got lost. Pretty sure I shared it somewhere but I don´t remember exactly where.
>>
>>2642263
excited for this one.
>>
File: inc006.png (57 KB, 240x240)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
>>2642664
>>2642434
I only found a dead torrent. I downloaded the demo from Digiket and extracted the project files.

The maps and story are nothing great. Just judging by the incomplete nature of the demo. I found someone's walkthough guide. Sounds like the full version has some floors shuffled around and has class upgrades. So it sounds like it might have more polish to it.
It's rare treat to have custom battler art.

Figgames has an old web page for it. Apparently they were starting a second project called Alchemia that never got off the ground.
>>
just checked out chimeric violet despite the warnings here and hooo boy

honestly the amount of original content created for the game - music (which is awful, but at least it's original and not rpg maker defaults or random midis), tons of art from multiple artists, an entire customized battle UI - makes it even more sad that the ideas in it are so poorly executed

like it could have been a good game if it was pared down significantly, and if the battle system was rebalanced to not be utterly busted, and if the prose (which was also quite poorly written from what little i experienced of it) was toned down significantly as to be like 90% less aggressively pretentious

considering how few western bara games ever even get finished at all, how many much better games have just been left incomplete... ugh the depression is real
>>
>>2641732
Found a download for the first game, but its the 1.5 version

https://mega.nz/#!FQExSLCY!9IYwhff-TbDETEdbEFVu8TGr-_9VMSRqsL6HI99KIo4
>>
https://www.digiket.com/work/show/_data/ID=ITM0188631/

It's a game about a wrestling club manager and stuff. Looks pretty hot.
>>
>>2642545
What game is this?
>>
Any links to scenes for the ENGLISH version of YOU CAN'T FUCK ON AN EMPTY STOMACH?
>>
>>2642263
sorry but you have a link to download the game? even in japanese?
>>
Hey, I played 'The Light to Light up the Cursed World' and I got stucked at the castle in the snow land. After I obtained some kind of red ring from a gargoyle statue, what do I need to do next? I also encountered with the blue ghost haunting me after I tried to walk through a narrow passage. I need your help guys. Please give me instruction.
>>
>>2637088
Any advice on how to actually look for these?, all I get for searching "A Hero's Wish" is veteran's associations.
>>
>>2637794
C'mon dude we've literally got one game.
>>
>>2643447
Oh. It's just a dumb Christmas mini game by the guy who did/does the Epic Loads Web comic.
Since the tumblr purge I doubt a dl exists.
>>
>>2643239
Thats from the Salmakis game. Pulled from a trial version of the game.
Btw, salmacis is the name of a water nymph from Greek mythology. She's unique in that she raped men. In-game it refers to a spring at the bottom of the dungeon. It might be explained better in the full version. It's like a wishing well adventurers seek. But a demon lord took possession of it, and now it's like rape water or something.
>>
>>2643468
Might be able to find it with the Wayback Machine. I'll take a look.
>>
>>2643492
Sadly the creator has taken down the download link, the only way to play the game now would be to directly ask him to reupload it
>>
File: ENDINGSCREEN.png (943 KB, 1280x1717)
943 KB
943 KB PNG
>Christmas in July
Enjoy.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/h5dj24ysmn1kdc8/A_Hero%B4s_Wish-BaseVer0.1.rar/file
>>
File: 7_03.jpg (299 KB, 809x950)
299 KB
299 KB JPG
Going to try to play this Quiz Quest Zero game.
It's kinda difficult to play quiz games in a different language because of the timelimit but I'll see how far I can get by guessing.

http://ketu.x.fc2.com/animege-mu/gemu/Qkue_zero/index.html
>>
I keep getting an error while this is trying to load. How the H do I play this?!
>>
>>2644419
I don't think this is a complete game. Judging by the world map and all. I got GOLD status on all the levels, but there weren't any lewd scenes.
I dunno.
It looks like all the stuff on the artist's pixiv account came after the v1.06 release. So I assume it's still in development. But there hasn't been any update since 2018, so I guess this is just something to keep an eye on.

Hopefully, my save file will transfer. I don't want to have to play those levels for GOLD again. It's not hard, just annoying and time consuming. Especially if you get the "Find the difference" challenge and have to sit there for 30 seconds.

>>2644419
It's like wario ware. There were a few times it froze and I had to restart the game. It also too me a while to realize it uses a touch UI, so right-click is cancel.
>>
File: 71333577_p1.png (1.77 MB, 2500x1145)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB PNG
>>2644462
>>
>>2644322
twitter or pixiv page please
>>
>>2643352
Bump for answer if there is any.
>>
>>2644322
Take it from someone who used an afternoon to brute force through the demo, it is absolutely not worth your time.
>>
>>2644512
I know you take the red jewels from the gargoyles and put them in the dragon statues on the first floor.
>>
>>2644462
That game is supposed to be complete, but it's a 15+ game so no NSFW-stuff in it. Haven't bothered playing it though.
I do however remember reading a post on Twitter where they said they're working on an 18+ version of the game. So I'm waiting for that.
>>
File: 72162501_p1_master1200.jpg (256 KB, 633x850)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
>>2644560
No way is it complete. Just look at the world map and consider the fact that you never leave the forest.

It's a prologue at the very least, hence "Zero" in the title. It looks like this video game world is unstable and the Mage guy is going to summon a student from the real world to help fix things.
>>
File: D4MB7DrUEAAd5I9.png (246 KB, 665x800)
246 KB
246 KB PNG
>>2644582
Twitter also shows new characters. Such as this Dragon Tamer, who wears goggles and a mechanic's jumpsuit for some reason.
And a barbarian. And a dwarf.
I'm not sure if the Student and the Thief are the same character or just look-a-likes.
>>
File: 71720859_p7_master1200.jpg (539 KB, 1100x897)
539 KB
539 KB JPG
>>2644585
>dwarfs
>>
File: DC103csVwAA4vjX.jpg (68 KB, 567x750)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
Ah. Going back to 2017 on twitter confirms that this is just an "alpha" version. But they stop calling it that after 2018.
Some of the character have had redesigns since then. The dragon tamer for example had yellow hair and a bomber jacket.
>>
File: DCCRSkjV0AA4K3z.jpg (89 KB, 798x800)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>
File: DCXBxtAUQAEm5Lv.jpg (66 KB, 644x800)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>
File: C8FsXbWUwAAM2sG.jpg (48 KB, 544x800)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>
File: C7mPhNeU8AASVPr.jpg (28 KB, 500x281)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>
File: DNN_FRbU8AA-jRt.jpg (66 KB, 900x842)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
There were designs for a centaur character but they they dropped that Idea early in development.
I imagine portrait space/size would be problematic. The horse half would just be off screen or covered up by the text box.
>>
File: DEcotrMU0AAX7E7.jpg (82 KB, 746x869)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
There's a lot of slime concepts on twitter. I'm guessing they keep remaking scenes to be more dynamic and interactive.
>>
File: DOWH-bXVAAUTqGT.jpg (48 KB, 561x700)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>
File: DPjrqXgUQAA2jPv.jpg (80 KB, 688x846)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>
File: DY4uh-NV4AAsDcU.jpg (72 KB, 591x750)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>
File: DbyJERsU8AAtdDT.jpg (53 KB, 581x900)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>
File: D0Psd7SV4AAp23j.png (490 KB, 649x894)
490 KB
490 KB PNG
>>
File: DRkPC09VwAAjc5v.png (508 KB, 554x800)
508 KB
508 KB PNG
>>
File: D0fHMvBUYAEQqGW.png (472 KB, 675x894)
472 KB
472 KB PNG
>>
File: DUnyn9xVwAAMkje.jpg (93 KB, 900x649)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>
File: DUnyk_-VwAAdbtP.jpg (102 KB, 900x693)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>2644601
>>
File: Dc1FYL-XkAAbh-I.png (555 KB, 550x700)
555 KB
555 KB PNG
>>
File: DlwpjsXU0AAT0ED.jpg (83 KB, 748x900)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>
File: DpTRvVjU8AAm9ro.jpg (166 KB, 1137x950)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
This is just a wild guess. But I think the thief is the student's player-character.
>>
File: D5ovrg1U8AADMtg.jpg (86 KB, 1050x900)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>
File: D618Ml-UYAARkw7.jpg (121 KB, 1000x840)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>
File: 74870649_p1_master1200.jpg (305 KB, 718x900)
305 KB
305 KB JPG
This character is referred to as the poor "DK" with money problems. I have no idea what DK stands for.
>>
File: 71862272_p1_master1200.jpg (184 KB, 658x900)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>2644609
Oh. It's Danshikousei (Highschool boy). Got it.
Also, I think the dwarf's weapon is a toothpick.
>>
File: 20190601.jpg (25 KB, 333x500)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>2644609
I'm taking another shot in the dark and assuming that the dragon tamer is the player-character of this boy.
>>
File: 71104295_p0_master1200.jpg (309 KB, 1200x713)
309 KB
309 KB JPG
According to a different blog they just finished up all the H-scenes. The game was suppose to be release this spring. But I think they're going to delay it another year for sales reasons.
>>
File: D4MB1bLUUAEtUhF.jpg (121 KB, 1179x688)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>2644609
>>2644612
>>2644585
>>2644587
>>
File: D33d7qiUEAEpjkv.png (299 KB, 900x506)
299 KB
299 KB PNG
There's not much of this barbarian character. Might be a sign that he's going to be killed off.
>>
File: D2QbvtIVYAIVK1j.png (131 KB, 702x617)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
>>2644626
>>
File: DI35Uv-UIAEZBO5.jpg (165 KB, 1127x676)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>2644626
And older design. (Or a different character. I could be wrong.)
>>
File: DXwoMdWU8AABAZb.png (577 KB, 774x750)
577 KB
577 KB PNG
this could also be an older design for that high school student. The Dragon Tamer had yellow hair in older designs as well.
>>
File: download.png (216 KB, 500x281)
216 KB
216 KB PNG
>>2644629
It's hard to tell if there's 2 students or 1 student. This student in the promo looks more like the thief, Imo. The yellow hair and lack of sideburns.
>>
File: Dte_u07U0AEbMht.jpg (73 KB, 1000x763)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>2644630
Hmm. I'm pretty sure they're the same character. Just noticed the thief sprite in the corner.
>>
File: DvA1fBUVsAEaEB4.jpg (46 KB, 687x850)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
This devil character was originally going to be a 4yo shota character. Displaying a childish and immature personality. But they made him a manlet instead.
>>
>>2644322
definitely a wario ware vibe going on, I love the songs, the design as if it were an old game, enough graphics, awesome art but the talk seems to go on and on, I give it a 9+, if it had less dialogs to be enough to really know the characters could make it perfect, love the rpg vibe too, everything as it is, not something that really new but it acomplishes for me the standards of a game I would buy.
>>
>>2644552
I tried putting red gem on a dragon, but I couldn't find another red gem. Where is it though?
>>
>>2644778
the floor above the ghost. Hold Shift to run and don't fall off the edge. It's tricky but do able.
>>
File: 1.png (163 KB, 540x408)
163 KB
163 KB PNG
For those who were looking for the Zekken game v1.9, here it is:

https://furrybaraarchives.blogspot.com/2019/07/zekken-v19-rpg-game.html
>>
>>2644818
>>2644938
Thank you both!!!
>>
>>2644938
>Adlink scum using my upload and translations.
Free isn't enough for some people.
>>
>>2644606
>>2644607
dear god please source me up
>>
>>2637882
Is there any uploaded cg (or the game itself) somewhere? Ive been interested in this since the release
Thanks!!
>>
File: eve_03.png (696 KB, 816x624)
696 KB
696 KB PNG
It's like you guys don't understand the point of this thread.
>>
>>2645012
That sucks, anon.

Thanks for the try. The best way to beat out practices like that is to publicly post the link in other places.
>>
>>2645672
You can also discredit them by throwing out dummy links and bad copies first. Tis' why myreadingmanga is full of illiterate garbage.
>>
File: kazuma-to-kuga.png (417 KB, 640x480)
417 KB
417 KB PNG
>>2645039
The game itself is free. https://www.freem.ne.jp/win/game/11937

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.