[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/y/ - Yaoi

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 24 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now being accepted for the next ~72 hours. Apply here.

New board added: /xs/ - Extreme Sports

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Small Top-chan.png (106 KB, 1626x505)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
Alright. The topic that was started >>2812807 to encourage compliance with the rules 4chan and /y/. There has been lots of discussion and the thread is about to drop so I made this to continue the discussion.

For the sake of clarity, threads are expected to be made under certain conditions: made with 6 or more images to start, not a duplicate of another active thread, not a narrow topic (such as a specific pairing, just make it for the show/game/whathaveyou) and while preference can always be mentioned, (such as a preference towards a pairing) it is always a request and not a "rule" for that thread.
>>
>>2827739
Also images should be as high quality as possible and not be straight from fucking paheal or thumbnails.
>>
File: 20-31-43-74801989_p1.jpg (167 KB, 914x1024)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>2827739
When will topsfag be banned?
>>
File: 202.png (1.09 MB, 1280x1510)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>2827744
Like I really hate that fucker.
>>
File: 20201109_192035.jpg (265 KB, 1750x1871)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
>>2827745
I don't know who you are, but fuck off already.
>>
File: 76216271_p0.jpg (331 KB, 766x1000)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
>>2827746
Piece of shit dumb-cunt
>>
File: D2L9G5IVYAAJc-H.jpg (125 KB, 794x806)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>2827748
Oh, hi, topsfag! Made a bot to notify you when someone makes a thread about your autism?
>>
File: 82087350_p0.jpg (464 KB, 975x1024)
464 KB
464 KB JPG
>>2827749
KYS
>>
>>2827739
For me it’s big top small bottom
>>
File: 1515233597870.jpg (286 KB, 1170x1726)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
>>2827762
And that is fine. So long as you are not raging and demanding people only post that. I have asked for particular characters, or particular characteristics, or pairings before... but never to the extreme that Small Top-Chan does. And we are just trying to remind everyone of that.

General topics and if you prefer something specific, then ask but not exclude other options. For example, the Legend of Zelda characters. But not "Link only, Link required, Link Sub ONLY!!@1"
>>
>>2827749
Hey retard. I'm not "topsfag".
How you a taste of your own medicine?

>>2827781
You guys are idiots. That's called a request thread. You are literally "demanding" someone else supply pictures of you. Stop using /y/ to substitute your social life.
>>
>>2827781
Yeah nah that guy is cancer. It’s one thing to have a preference vs being an obsessive prick
>>
>>2827739
the no small top poster is the cyberpunk avatarfaggot in /v/
>>
>>2827844
Since when is /y/ a request board? And even if it was topsfag just keeps spamming "his" threads that nobody is interested in. That's the whole problem. He should just open an twitter account and get away from here.
>>
>>2827844
I guess pointing out to you that request threads are not permitted, to the point that it is reportable for that reason alone?

It isnt a problem when a person makes a themed topic and then mentioned they like [small section of themed topic]. It IS a problem when they make a topic with either an incredibly narrow field or demand that it only contain pictures from the demand.

Again, as you seemed to have missed it...
[Zelda] Thread and then mentioning that you would like to see some [Link in the Barbarian outfit] is fine... Making a tread that is [SUB ONLY LINK, NOTHING ELSE ALLOWED] or [Zelda] Thread with "LINK IS BOTTM> NO EXCEPTIONS" are directly against /y/.
>>
This whole debacle gave me such a big liking for small tops fucking big bottoms, I kinda wanna do it irl not gonna lie.
>>
>>2827906
Do it, absolutely recommend
>>
>>2827951
Will do whenever I'm able to find a big dude that's willing to bottom for me anon. Most of them want to top.
>>
>>2827898
Is he a false flagger?
Never visited /v/ so you'll have to be more specific.
>>
>>2827906
>irl
take your meds
>>
>>2828579
After you take your chill pill.
>>
What's up with new threads having hewbrew and arabic text on the OP? That can't be the same guy, can it?
>>
>>2829601
It is, it just caught up with the mods deleting the litter bullshit so it's trying hard to bypass it
>>
I wonder why /cm/ doesn't have this level of autism and lack of basic moderation. Blatant shitpost and request threads with only one pic are deleted thete relatively quick, while the same kind manages to accumulate here.
>>
>>2830201
How would you know?
>>
>>2830230
Lurking + looking at the deleted posts of each board in Fireden. For example, /y/'s archive is full of deleted request threads (1/3 of them unrelated to the board, lol), "no small tops" spam, and furshit; while /cm/'s deleted history consists mostly of pics that were too lewd, retards thinking it's /soc/ and /tv/ shitposts.
>>
>>2830299
Mmmhm. I think you're desperate to justify your social narratives, Miss "We".
You should talk to a doctor about medicating your OCPD.
>>
>>2830312
At no time did I speak for anyone other than myself, nor did I try to justify anything that was not true (/y/ is less moderate than /cm/). I think you're the one mistaking me for a boogeyman. Also
>Miss
Your mom.
>>
>>2830312
Just jumping in here, as someone with OCPD maybe you should stop using disorders you know nothing about to try and ridicule others. It doesnt nearly affect me the way your brain running away from home affected you.
>>
>>2830502
Do you feel bad because someone called out your bullshit? It's called healing. If you're not going to look at yourself, I will.
You've wasted your life trying to command the attention of others, but you can't even control your own impulses.
You've never "affected" anyone. Ever.

Which is why you're here.
In this thread.
Complaining about people doing their own thing.
Without you.
>>
>>2830528
I bet mommy must be proud of his special man working so hard at the computer everyday.
Does she make you lots of tendies? Washes your shitty briefs maybe?
Puts up with your silly rambles about being part of an "Anonymous group" that made it to the news years ago with a smile on her weathered old face?
>>
>>2830528
So glad you immediately jump me saying that you are trying to "heal" me and all that. I just called out your BS for using a disorder as an insult.

I wasnt the person you were arguing with. I didnt even talk to you directly until that message. But YOU have to be in the right, so I, being a person disagreeing with you MUST be in the wrong, otherwise your poor abused self-esteem might finally croak.

OCPD is Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder. Meaning it is similar to OCD which people relate to in some part. But it is a Personality Disorder. Meaning the only method to "healing" it is to permanently kill the personality of the person who has it.

You are so self-centered that you are literally trying to say I never "affected" anyone when the entire discussion was you affecting others, and others affecting me. That is how far your delusions go; EVERYONE must perfectly agree with you or they HAVE to be against you.
>>
I don't even know who you guys are fighting against anymore.
I just hope you're doing well and taking breaks between shouting at one another or something.
>>
>>2830543
I wasn't raised by narcissists. I don't need my thoughts and opinions to be validated. I'm anonymous, nobody is here to be your friend or substitute your social life.

>>2830554
So what you're saying is that it's not your disorder - but everyone elses. As if I actually cared about your mental health. Even if I did, I'd be telling you the same thing. And you'd feel just as insulted.

If you want things done [your way], fine. I'll make my relationship the board the center of attention. Designate the allotted meta-thread demanding everyone synchronize with my way, because "I'm a special snowflake. Pity me. I have the stunted emotional development of a teenage girl who smoked pot and demand that everyone satisfy me. Hide the threads I don't like? How dare you! Stop talking about me-that's-not-me; that's so selfish of you. Stop saying you don't need me. So selfish. So ignorant. The consensus is real! The consensus is power. That's why I spend all day shitposting as "we" about the same topics 24/7. You need me to agree with you because I say you do"

You are crazy. Next you'll be carving "No Small Tops" into your wrist and expect people to feel guilty because you want everyone to be responsible for your emotional well-being. Extremes aren't the ideal remedy in these situations. But hopefully by that point you're realize what people have been saying all along. They don't need you to get better, you need you to get better. You'll also probably be institutionalize by that point and not allow online or in public ever again.
Take comfort in knowing that the board won't be the same without you. I wish I could say it'll never be the same. But you're just one of many time bombs ready to self-destruct.
>>
>>2830580
Go back to smoking your anthrax.

You take a legitimate disorder and weaponize its name in the pursuit to demean others. Then when called out for that, which DOES harm those who have the disorder, you then attack the people who HAVE that disorder.

I have NOT demanded anyone conform to my demands. I have NOT attempted to make myself the center of attention. I haven't even said WE at all. You are just attacking any person around you in the mistaken hope that the prick you hope to offend comes after you.

And real cute trying to either call me out as Small Top-chan or trying to equate me as Small Top-chan. You are just more toxic than a koala.
>>
>>2830595
Hah, I'm weaponizing it? You take a legitimate disorder and hide behind it. You then jump infront of a post with that "not-me-but-it-is" business, trying to correct my behavior. Telling me how I should engage with you-not-you; that is, a collective noun you want my to identity you with. No "we" required. It speaks for itself. And I'm calling it as I see it.

I'm not going to tolerate you. You should feel bad. You should feel ashamed. You're not above negative emotions. You are not "a" disorder. You "have" a disorder. You might as well let it go because it's not going to win you any leverage or favors for me.
>>
Do I have to start posting scat in here too to make you bitches stop clawing your eyes out?
I got a lot downloaded waiting for the next spam thread but since you guys want to be garbage men too, I can give you garbage.
>>
>>2830617
Nobody needs you. Go ahead and post it. I'll still be here to rub it in your face how ineffectual you and your made up rules are.
>>
>>2830617
Don't be a bitch boy
>>
>>2830608
how about you just not be a fucking retard lmbo
>>
https://archive.b-stats.org/y/thread/2812807
Was last thread deleted?
Also If this thread last till March I can provide you a sanctuary
>>
>>2831789
Yes, anon.
Is called reaching the reply Bump Limit, and threads who reach it are meant to sink to the bottom page to "get deleted"
You're making it sound as if that shit got deleted without a warning or something, please don't make up more conspiracies on your head we already got enough with the raiders of the nameless /pol/ discord or whatever they are.
>>
>>2831815
>You're making it sound as if that shit got deleted without a warning
Because it doesn't appear in archive. Just keep this alive until I'm done raiding /u/
>>
>>2831822
Not relevant, it wasn't deleted, it reached page 10 and got pruned as every other thread does.
Stop being a fucking gay ops and learn how this site works retard.
>>
>>2831822
The archive at the bottom hosts dead threads for a set number of hours then they all disappear to archive websites, it has always been like that stop being so paranoid.
>>
>>2832153
It amazes me how stupid this guy is.
>>
>>2832285
stop fishing for attention.
>>
>>2832322
Pointing out the exact problem that has been plaguing the board for over 6 months is "fishing for attention"?

I would ask you to jump from your ego to your IQ, but I dont want you to kill yourself.
>>
>>2832485
6 months? I think you've been at if for over 5 years.
You'd think by now you'd figured out that your personal experience isn't anyone's responsibility.

"Satisfy me" will never be a rule.
"Impress me" will never be a rule.
"Play with me" will never be a rule.

The only "problem" here is you imposing on every thread like they need your approval. They ignore you; and it burns you up.
>>
>>2832614
You know what, yeah. Jump from your ego to your IQ.

Again you equate a random person you decide to attack as being the Small Top-chan for no reason. Again you start spouting off whatever you can think of that is just insulting for whatever small amount of "gain" you can grab.

PISS OFF.
>>
>>2832629
How is it insulting?
>>
File: 008.jpg (165 KB, 666x721)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>2831789
archive.b-stats.org has been broken for a while. Use Fireden instead:
https://boards.fireden.net/y/thread/2812807

>>2831822
4chan's internal archives last around 3 days after a thread dies. After that time is met the content is purged from 4chan's servers and can only be accessed from third party archives that scrape the site for content. The easiest way to see if a thread/post was deleted is to check in third party archives if it has a tiny trashcan icon next to its post number.

>>2832285
Just ignore his comment and post whatever the fuck you want. Not only he doesn't have the authority needed to enforce his autism, but if he can't even report you because mods are aware of him and have banned his ass before. The only way he could stop you is by shitting up his own threads, and doing that only would get him banned (again).
>>
I think we all know who was really banned recently.
The board has been quiet in spite of the things that would trigger you-know-who.
>>
>>2832998
He's still around. And anyways the bans at best last two days, don't be so smug about it.
>>
>>2833079
Maybe he finally wised up and started hiding threads he doesn't like instead of bawling.
>>
>>2833200
Someday the whole board will technically belong to one no life autist perpetually bumping his own threads and you'll be really mad.
>>
>>2833220
Because I need to be needed? Pls.
Don't project your mental illness onto me.
>>
>>2833254
Another of this mentally ill person's exquisite "works". Where he spammed a ton of pictures in a thread with a popular theme and hid his illness behind the first post.
>>
>>2831267
>>2833004
>>2832153
>>2832793
>>
File: translation.png (55 KB, 1302x406)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>
>>2833232
Your mom needs to be needed, go back to suck on her tit, darling.
>>
Look at all these topics demanding participation to compensate for their impotence.
They're not even hiding the fact that they want someone to post content for them.
>>2825743
>>2833733
>>2833732
>>2833481
>>2733552
>>2778062
>>2832105
>>
https://imgur.com/a/GP3RvGG
Here is the previous thread. It's missing the final 3 weeks of posts because the screen capture unfortunately cropped the bottom.
>>
>>2833883
We don't need your fucking obsessive screen capture bullshit do you know what fireden is? How to Google it?
Here I'll spoonfeed you, open wide you retarded baby
https://boards.fireden.net/y/thread/2812807
Fucking newfags infecting this board I swear to fucking god.
>>
Here are the current FIFTEEN 'no small tops' threads.

Remember that 4chan limits users to 5 threads maximum, any more and you are breaking the rules by intentionally evading post filters.
When the previous version of this thread was made in mid December this user also had 15 threads. This suggests they are accessing 4chan from 3 different internet connections to create 5 threads from each of them. When one thread goes down, they make a new one from one of those 3 connections.

Threads with 'no small tops' in the first post:
>>2816474
>>2808180
>>2810811

Threads with 'no small tops' in a follow-up post shortly after thread creation:
>>2824786
>>2833253
>>2827813
>>2832791
>>2833002
>>2832148
>>2825966
>>2824805
>>2825697
>>2828218

Threads with 'no small tops' posted days later:
>>2830684

Threads without 'no small tops':
>>2826784

They are probably 'hiding' the no small tops message to prevent a ban. Previously they disappeared for days on a couple occasions. They were possibly banned so reporting may be effective. The janitors are very active on /y/ when it comes to removing *some things* so go ahead and report this user for trolling or evading post filters if you believe they are doing so.
>>
>>2833886
Oh fuck oh shit. I don't know how to goggle that. Or how to operate a google? Here, I'll put a up a picture instead.
https://imgur.com/a/EAPK5oN
It's missing the bottom so I hope it will suffice.
Please no more angy I might be scare back to the reddits or twitters where I must definitely hail from.
>>
>>2833890
Which means you're in denial.
>>
just post small tops in his threads bro
is not like he can do amything about it
>>
>>2833917
that's called trolling.
>>
>>2833917
>>2833934
There is also issue where if he makes topics with obscure pairings that fit the criteria. For example, even though Kingdom Hearts is popular, I hardly ever see Sora topping. He knows this and actively tries spamming those threads and has even reported my posts there in the Final Fantasy thread back 6 weeks ago.
>>
File: 15.png (1.75 MB, 1000x1568)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB PNG
>>2833917
>>2833934
It might count as raiding their threads.
As for trolling, not really. Almost none of their threads actually say 'no small tops' in the first post, so it's fair to assume many people won't even notice that 'rule' hidden in the thread. Even if they did, I don't think that's a rule the OP can have enforced. It would mean to post Attack on Titan small tops for example, you'd have to make a new version of that thread with 'small tops allowed'. The mods don't want two threads for series/content according to the rules post, at least in general. Making 15 'small tops allowed' versions of all of the 'no small tops' threads is possible. Or we could ignore the 'rule' and just post small tops anyway. I think the mods would prefer the latter, and so won't ban people for 'trolling'.
>>
>>2833948
So some people have been creating small tops versions of the no small tops threads while they're still up. I don't know if it's to compete, to have a drama free place to post small tops, or because they didn't check the catalogue. In most cases they eventually replaced the no small tops versions. Unfortunately the no small tops user keeps making new posts anyway, so it doesn't reduce the number of their threads.

Successfully replaced the no small tops threads:
>>2809872
>>2809966
>>2809351
>>2815793
>>2809293
>>2809954
>>2801149

Haven't replaced the no small tops threads:
>>2820773
>>2816960

Obviously I lurk here too much considering I've noticed all of this as it's been happening.
>>
File: 848_1000.jpg (96 KB, 931x639)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
The loser making those threads is clearly a narcissist. Good luck getting rid of them.
>>
>>2833934
Not really. The threads' topics are enough to post with relative freedom of punishment, and jannies/mods won't delete posts that don't break any rule (unless you're a complete retard and miss the general topoc of the thread, like by posting Kirby on an orc thread), in part because they don't care about /y/.
Just post small tops whenever you can and ignore the other threads. If a thread is a copy of another report it as spam.
>>
>>2833890
I still support the theory that is a raid, as in, multiple people perpetually creating threads and false flagging so when they ban one there's still another 3 dudes going around bumping all the other remaining threads.
I just can't believe is just one guy. Who would honestly be so fucking autistic as to keep up with almost a year of shitposting? This level of autism only comes from self validating circle jerks and multiple dudes that replace one another after one grows bored.
Sound like the kinda shit you'll read about on a greentext someday "how I made /y/ canibalize one another by just dumping a lot of ugly porn across 2 years"
>>
>>2834138
Clout chasing is the worst thing to happen to humanity.
>>
>>2834088
Trolling is against the rules.
Just because you're living under a bridge doesn't mean it belongs to you.
>>
>>2834213
Is not trolling. The "no small tops" is only a secondary request for the main topic. Is no different from me making a "soft cock" thread and saying "bonus for uncut hairy dicks". The topic are soft cocks, while everything else is optional.
>>
>>2834301
Riiight. Just like this isn't a thread about "no small tops".
The "real" topic is about literalist retards who think the board revolves around them, and their interpretation is objective reality.
>>
>>2834323
This is a meta thread (which technically isn't allowed, but isn't like mods care), the "no small tops" spam is just one of the concerns listed on it.
>>
Hey guys, I'm not a regular at these parts but I got a genuine question or two. Is there a sfw thread or something that's just about talking yaoi? I feel like all I can see is sex and porn. I know it's not a blue board, but surely I can find a place to discuss yaoi without only talking about sex.

Second question, in yaoi stories there would be stories about wanting a kid, right? Is it always adoption and artificial insemination? Do they ever have magic or science babies?
>>
>>2834636
/cm/ doesn't allow discussion so I wouldn't know where to send you
But the BL thread right here likes to talk logistics tropes and doesn't really posts dicks as much as the rest of the threads so you can try there for a chance.
Also ever head of ass uteruses and ass babies and like omegaverse bs? That shits been trending lately, them women love to turn men into baby making machines for some reason, guess make them feel more relatable.
>>
ok but who asked
>>
>>2833890
>>2833954
>spamfag's Homestuck thread gets knocked off
>makes another one and reposting the same pics
Old thread >>2833002
New thread >>2835948
Sheer autism. Absolutely disgusting and pathetic.
>>
File: 6rlYMuLS-6.jpg (76 KB, 495x700)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>2836478
It's obviously trolling outside of /b/ which is against global 4chan rules. The janitors/moderators should be able to ban them.
>>
>>2827739
Ban all permavirgin fujos and the problem will solve itself
>>
File: 1337202795597.jpg (102 KB, 600x800)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>2834636
Tbh, this is a porn board. The porn is a requirement, at the end of the day. If you just want to discuss it without seeing porn, idk, try tumblr?

That being said, you can talk about whatever you want in the body of your posts as long as it's within the rules and you're posting porn with it. Whether or not anyone will engage you is a different question, but you're free to try and start up convos or even threads if you want as long as there's porn visible. I myself am very open to simply talking about yaoi.

Yes, that is a thing. Everything from adoption to magic babies can be found in some manga or another. You can even find ones that are rather wholesome all things considered.
>>
>>2837063
at the end of the day, you're expected to contribute. If you're just lurking, why even form an opinion about the quality of your non-existent social life?
>>
>>2837431
Bitch I've been contributing for longer than you've been breathing amongst the living.
And no way I'm going to contribute to some shitters thread made entirely on bad faith just so I can shit talk him, life isn't as simply structured as you think it is, much less this site.
Go back to eat your shit sundaes if you want.
>>
>>2833890
>>2833954
>>2836478
Yet again, but this time with Durarara!!
Old thread >>2831844
New thread >>2837362
>>
Looks like that repost of the Hades Thread got taken down at least.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.