[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/y/ - Yaoi

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 99 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now being accepted for the next ~48 hours. Apply here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Small Top-chan.png (106 KB, 1626x505)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
Alright. The topic that was started >>2812807 to encourage compliance with the rules 4chan and /y/. There has been lots of discussion and the thread is about to drop so I made this to continue the discussion.

For the sake of clarity, threads are expected to be made under certain conditions: made with 6 or more images to start, not a duplicate of another active thread, not a narrow topic (such as a specific pairing, just make it for the show/game/whathaveyou) and while preference can always be mentioned, (such as a preference towards a pairing) it is always a request and not a "rule" for that thread.
>>
>>2827739
Also images should be as high quality as possible and not be straight from fucking paheal or thumbnails.
>>
File: 20-31-43-74801989_p1.jpg (167 KB, 914x1024)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>2827739
When will topsfag be banned?
>>
File: 202.png (1.09 MB, 1280x1510)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>2827744
Like I really hate that fucker.
>>
File: 20201109_192035.jpg (265 KB, 1750x1871)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
>>2827745
I don't know who you are, but fuck off already.
>>
File: 76216271_p0.jpg (331 KB, 766x1000)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
>>2827746
Piece of shit dumb-cunt
>>
File: D2L9G5IVYAAJc-H.jpg (125 KB, 794x806)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>2827748
Oh, hi, topsfag! Made a bot to notify you when someone makes a thread about your autism?
>>
>>2827739
For me it’s big top small bottom
>>
File: 1515233597870.jpg (286 KB, 1170x1726)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
>>2827762
And that is fine. So long as you are not raging and demanding people only post that. I have asked for particular characters, or particular characteristics, or pairings before... but never to the extreme that Small Top-Chan does. And we are just trying to remind everyone of that.

General topics and if you prefer something specific, then ask but not exclude other options. For example, the Legend of Zelda characters. But not "Link only, Link required, Link Sub ONLY!!@1"
>>
>>2827749
Hey retard. I'm not "topsfag".
How you a taste of your own medicine?

>>2827781
You guys are idiots. That's called a request thread. You are literally "demanding" someone else supply pictures of you. Stop using /y/ to substitute your social life.
>>
>>2827781
Yeah nah that guy is cancer. It’s one thing to have a preference vs being an obsessive prick
>>
>>2827739
the no small top poster is the cyberpunk avatarfaggot in /v/
>>
>>2827844
Since when is /y/ a request board? And even if it was topsfag just keeps spamming "his" threads that nobody is interested in. That's the whole problem. He should just open an twitter account and get away from here.
>>
>>2827844
I guess pointing out to you that request threads are not permitted, to the point that it is reportable for that reason alone?

It isnt a problem when a person makes a themed topic and then mentioned they like [small section of themed topic]. It IS a problem when they make a topic with either an incredibly narrow field or demand that it only contain pictures from the demand.

Again, as you seemed to have missed it...
[Zelda] Thread and then mentioning that you would like to see some [Link in the Barbarian outfit] is fine... Making a tread that is [SUB ONLY LINK, NOTHING ELSE ALLOWED] or [Zelda] Thread with "LINK IS BOTTM> NO EXCEPTIONS" are directly against /y/.
>>
This whole debacle gave me such a big liking for small tops fucking big bottoms, I kinda wanna do it irl not gonna lie.
>>
>>2827906
Do it, absolutely recommend
>>
>>2827951
Will do whenever I'm able to find a big dude that's willing to bottom for me anon. Most of them want to top.
>>
>>2827898
Is he a false flagger?
Never visited /v/ so you'll have to be more specific.
>>
>>2827906
>irl
take your meds
>>
>>2828579
After you take your chill pill.
>>
What's up with new threads having hewbrew and arabic text on the OP? That can't be the same guy, can it?
>>
>>2829601
It is, it just caught up with the mods deleting the litter bullshit so it's trying hard to bypass it
>>
I wonder why /cm/ doesn't have this level of autism and lack of basic moderation. Blatant shitpost and request threads with only one pic are deleted thete relatively quick, while the same kind manages to accumulate here.
>>
>>2830201
How would you know?
>>
>>2830230
Lurking + looking at the deleted posts of each board in Fireden. For example, /y/'s archive is full of deleted request threads (1/3 of them unrelated to the board, lol), "no small tops" spam, and furshit; while /cm/'s deleted history consists mostly of pics that were too lewd, retards thinking it's /soc/ and /tv/ shitposts.
>>
>>2830299
Mmmhm. I think you're desperate to justify your social narratives, Miss "We".
You should talk to a doctor about medicating your OCPD.
>>
>>2830312
At no time did I speak for anyone other than myself, nor did I try to justify anything that was not true (/y/ is less moderate than /cm/). I think you're the one mistaking me for a boogeyman. Also
>Miss
Your mom.
>>
>>2830312
Just jumping in here, as someone with OCPD maybe you should stop using disorders you know nothing about to try and ridicule others. It doesnt nearly affect me the way your brain running away from home affected you.
>>
>>2830502
Do you feel bad because someone called out your bullshit? It's called healing. If you're not going to look at yourself, I will.
You've wasted your life trying to command the attention of others, but you can't even control your own impulses.
You've never "affected" anyone. Ever.

Which is why you're here.
In this thread.
Complaining about people doing their own thing.
Without you.
>>
>>2830528
I bet mommy must be proud of his special man working so hard at the computer everyday.
Does she make you lots of tendies? Washes your shitty briefs maybe?
Puts up with your silly rambles about being part of an "Anonymous group" that made it to the news years ago with a smile on her weathered old face?
>>
>>2830528
So glad you immediately jump me saying that you are trying to "heal" me and all that. I just called out your BS for using a disorder as an insult.

I wasnt the person you were arguing with. I didnt even talk to you directly until that message. But YOU have to be in the right, so I, being a person disagreeing with you MUST be in the wrong, otherwise your poor abused self-esteem might finally croak.

OCPD is Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder. Meaning it is similar to OCD which people relate to in some part. But it is a Personality Disorder. Meaning the only method to "healing" it is to permanently kill the personality of the person who has it.

You are so self-centered that you are literally trying to say I never "affected" anyone when the entire discussion was you affecting others, and others affecting me. That is how far your delusions go; EVERYONE must perfectly agree with you or they HAVE to be against you.
>>
I don't even know who you guys are fighting against anymore.
I just hope you're doing well and taking breaks between shouting at one another or something.
>>
>>2830543
I wasn't raised by narcissists. I don't need my thoughts and opinions to be validated. I'm anonymous, nobody is here to be your friend or substitute your social life.

>>2830554
So what you're saying is that it's not your disorder - but everyone elses. As if I actually cared about your mental health. Even if I did, I'd be telling you the same thing. And you'd feel just as insulted.

If you want things done [your way], fine. I'll make my relationship the board the center of attention. Designate the allotted meta-thread demanding everyone synchronize with my way, because "I'm a special snowflake. Pity me. I have the stunted emotional development of a teenage girl who smoked pot and demand that everyone satisfy me. Hide the threads I don't like? How dare you! Stop talking about me-that's-not-me; that's so selfish of you. Stop saying you don't need me. So selfish. So ignorant. The consensus is real! The consensus is power. That's why I spend all day shitposting as "we" about the same topics 24/7. You need me to agree with you because I say you do"

You are crazy. Next you'll be carving "No Small Tops" into your wrist and expect people to feel guilty because you want everyone to be responsible for your emotional well-being. Extremes aren't the ideal remedy in these situations. But hopefully by that point you're realize what people have been saying all along. They don't need you to get better, you need you to get better. You'll also probably be institutionalize by that point and not allow online or in public ever again.
Take comfort in knowing that the board won't be the same without you. I wish I could say it'll never be the same. But you're just one of many time bombs ready to self-destruct.
>>
>>2830580
Go back to smoking your anthrax.

You take a legitimate disorder and weaponize its name in the pursuit to demean others. Then when called out for that, which DOES harm those who have the disorder, you then attack the people who HAVE that disorder.

I have NOT demanded anyone conform to my demands. I have NOT attempted to make myself the center of attention. I haven't even said WE at all. You are just attacking any person around you in the mistaken hope that the prick you hope to offend comes after you.

And real cute trying to either call me out as Small Top-chan or trying to equate me as Small Top-chan. You are just more toxic than a koala.
>>
>>2830595
Hah, I'm weaponizing it? You take a legitimate disorder and hide behind it. You then jump infront of a post with that "not-me-but-it-is" business, trying to correct my behavior. Telling me how I should engage with you-not-you; that is, a collective noun you want my to identity you with. No "we" required. It speaks for itself. And I'm calling it as I see it.

I'm not going to tolerate you. You should feel bad. You should feel ashamed. You're not above negative emotions. You are not "a" disorder. You "have" a disorder. You might as well let it go because it's not going to win you any leverage or favors for me.
>>
Do I have to start posting scat in here too to make you bitches stop clawing your eyes out?
I got a lot downloaded waiting for the next spam thread but since you guys want to be garbage men too, I can give you garbage.
>>
>>2830617
Nobody needs you. Go ahead and post it. I'll still be here to rub it in your face how ineffectual you and your made up rules are.
>>
>>2830617
Don't be a bitch boy
>>
>>2830608
how about you just not be a fucking retard lmbo
>>
https://archive.b-stats.org/y/thread/2812807
Was last thread deleted?
Also If this thread last till March I can provide you a sanctuary
>>
>>2831789
Yes, anon.
Is called reaching the reply Bump Limit, and threads who reach it are meant to sink to the bottom page to "get deleted"
You're making it sound as if that shit got deleted without a warning or something, please don't make up more conspiracies on your head we already got enough with the raiders of the nameless /pol/ discord or whatever they are.
>>
>>2831822
Not relevant, it wasn't deleted, it reached page 10 and got pruned as every other thread does.
Stop being a fucking gay ops and learn how this site works retard.
>>
>>2831822
The archive at the bottom hosts dead threads for a set number of hours then they all disappear to archive websites, it has always been like that stop being so paranoid.
>>
>>2832153
It amazes me how stupid this guy is.
>>
>>2832285
stop fishing for attention.
>>
>>2832322
Pointing out the exact problem that has been plaguing the board for over 6 months is "fishing for attention"?

I would ask you to jump from your ego to your IQ, but I dont want you to kill yourself.
>>
>>2832485
6 months? I think you've been at if for over 5 years.
You'd think by now you'd figured out that your personal experience isn't anyone's responsibility.

"Satisfy me" will never be a rule.
"Impress me" will never be a rule.
"Play with me" will never be a rule.

The only "problem" here is you imposing on every thread like they need your approval. They ignore you; and it burns you up.
>>
>>2832614
You know what, yeah. Jump from your ego to your IQ.

Again you equate a random person you decide to attack as being the Small Top-chan for no reason. Again you start spouting off whatever you can think of that is just insulting for whatever small amount of "gain" you can grab.

PISS OFF.
>>
>>2832629
How is it insulting?
>>
File: 008.jpg (165 KB, 666x721)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>2831789
archive.b-stats.org has been broken for a while. Use Fireden instead:
https://boards.fireden.net/y/thread/2812807

>>2831822
4chan's internal archives last around 3 days after a thread dies. After that time is met the content is purged from 4chan's servers and can only be accessed from third party archives that scrape the site for content. The easiest way to see if a thread/post was deleted is to check in third party archives if it has a tiny trashcan icon next to its post number.

>>2832285
Just ignore his comment and post whatever the fuck you want. Not only he doesn't have the authority needed to enforce his autism, but if he can't even report you because mods are aware of him and have banned his ass before. The only way he could stop you is by shitting up his own threads, and doing that only would get him banned (again).
>>
I think we all know who was really banned recently.
The board has been quiet in spite of the things that would trigger you-know-who.
>>
>>2832998
He's still around. And anyways the bans at best last two days, don't be so smug about it.
>>
>>2833079
Maybe he finally wised up and started hiding threads he doesn't like instead of bawling.
>>
>>2833200
Someday the whole board will technically belong to one no life autist perpetually bumping his own threads and you'll be really mad.
>>
>>2833220
Because I need to be needed? Pls.
Don't project your mental illness onto me.
>>
>>2833254
Another of this mentally ill person's exquisite "works". Where he spammed a ton of pictures in a thread with a popular theme and hid his illness behind the first post.
>>
>>2831267
>>2833004
>>2832153
>>2832793
>>
File: translation.png (55 KB, 1302x406)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>
>>2833232
Your mom needs to be needed, go back to suck on her tit, darling.
>>
Look at all these topics demanding participation to compensate for their impotence.
They're not even hiding the fact that they want someone to post content for them.
>>2825743
>>2833733
>>2833732
>>2833481
>>2733552
>>2778062
>>2832105
>>
https://imgur.com/a/GP3RvGG
Here is the previous thread. It's missing the final 3 weeks of posts because the screen capture unfortunately cropped the bottom.
>>
>>2833883
We don't need your fucking obsessive screen capture bullshit do you know what fireden is? How to Google it?
Here I'll spoonfeed you, open wide you retarded baby
https://boards.fireden.net/y/thread/2812807
Fucking newfags infecting this board I swear to fucking god.
>>
Here are the current FIFTEEN 'no small tops' threads.

Remember that 4chan limits users to 5 threads maximum, any more and you are breaking the rules by intentionally evading post filters.
When the previous version of this thread was made in mid December this user also had 15 threads. This suggests they are accessing 4chan from 3 different internet connections to create 5 threads from each of them. When one thread goes down, they make a new one from one of those 3 connections.

Threads with 'no small tops' in the first post:
>>2816474
>>2808180
>>2810811

Threads with 'no small tops' in a follow-up post shortly after thread creation:
>>2824786
>>2833253
>>2827813
>>2832791
>>2833002
>>2832148
>>2825966
>>2824805
>>2825697
>>2828218

Threads with 'no small tops' posted days later:
>>2830684

Threads without 'no small tops':
>>2826784

They are probably 'hiding' the no small tops message to prevent a ban. Previously they disappeared for days on a couple occasions. They were possibly banned so reporting may be effective. The janitors are very active on /y/ when it comes to removing *some things* so go ahead and report this user for trolling or evading post filters if you believe they are doing so.
>>
>>2833886
Oh fuck oh shit. I don't know how to goggle that. Or how to operate a google? Here, I'll put a up a picture instead.
https://imgur.com/a/EAPK5oN
It's missing the bottom so I hope it will suffice.
Please no more angy I might be scare back to the reddits or twitters where I must definitely hail from.
>>
>>2833890
Which means you're in denial.
>>
just post small tops in his threads bro
is not like he can do amything about it
>>
>>2833917
that's called trolling.
>>
>>2833917
>>2833934
There is also issue where if he makes topics with obscure pairings that fit the criteria. For example, even though Kingdom Hearts is popular, I hardly ever see Sora topping. He knows this and actively tries spamming those threads and has even reported my posts there in the Final Fantasy thread back 6 weeks ago.
>>
File: 15.png (1.75 MB, 1000x1568)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB PNG
>>2833917
>>2833934
It might count as raiding their threads.
As for trolling, not really. Almost none of their threads actually say 'no small tops' in the first post, so it's fair to assume many people won't even notice that 'rule' hidden in the thread. Even if they did, I don't think that's a rule the OP can have enforced. It would mean to post Attack on Titan small tops for example, you'd have to make a new version of that thread with 'small tops allowed'. The mods don't want two threads for series/content according to the rules post, at least in general. Making 15 'small tops allowed' versions of all of the 'no small tops' threads is possible. Or we could ignore the 'rule' and just post small tops anyway. I think the mods would prefer the latter, and so won't ban people for 'trolling'.
>>
>>2833948
So some people have been creating small tops versions of the no small tops threads while they're still up. I don't know if it's to compete, to have a drama free place to post small tops, or because they didn't check the catalogue. In most cases they eventually replaced the no small tops versions. Unfortunately the no small tops user keeps making new posts anyway, so it doesn't reduce the number of their threads.

Successfully replaced the no small tops threads:
>>2809872
>>2809966
>>2809351
>>2815793
>>2809293
>>2809954
>>2801149

Haven't replaced the no small tops threads:
>>2820773
>>2816960

Obviously I lurk here too much considering I've noticed all of this as it's been happening.
>>
File: 848_1000.jpg (96 KB, 931x639)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
The loser making those threads is clearly a narcissist. Good luck getting rid of them.
>>
>>2833934
Not really. The threads' topics are enough to post with relative freedom of punishment, and jannies/mods won't delete posts that don't break any rule (unless you're a complete retard and miss the general topoc of the thread, like by posting Kirby on an orc thread), in part because they don't care about /y/.
Just post small tops whenever you can and ignore the other threads. If a thread is a copy of another report it as spam.
>>
>>2833890
I still support the theory that is a raid, as in, multiple people perpetually creating threads and false flagging so when they ban one there's still another 3 dudes going around bumping all the other remaining threads.
I just can't believe is just one guy. Who would honestly be so fucking autistic as to keep up with almost a year of shitposting? This level of autism only comes from self validating circle jerks and multiple dudes that replace one another after one grows bored.
Sound like the kinda shit you'll read about on a greentext someday "how I made /y/ canibalize one another by just dumping a lot of ugly porn across 2 years"
>>
>>2834138
Clout chasing is the worst thing to happen to humanity.
>>
>>2834088
Trolling is against the rules.
Just because you're living under a bridge doesn't mean it belongs to you.
>>
>>2834213
Is not trolling. The "no small tops" is only a secondary request for the main topic. Is no different from me making a "soft cock" thread and saying "bonus for uncut hairy dicks". The topic are soft cocks, while everything else is optional.
>>
>>2834301
Riiight. Just like this isn't a thread about "no small tops".
The "real" topic is about literalist retards who think the board revolves around them, and their interpretation is objective reality.
>>
>>2834323
This is a meta thread (which technically isn't allowed, but isn't like mods care), the "no small tops" spam is just one of the concerns listed on it.
>>
Hey guys, I'm not a regular at these parts but I got a genuine question or two. Is there a sfw thread or something that's just about talking yaoi? I feel like all I can see is sex and porn. I know it's not a blue board, but surely I can find a place to discuss yaoi without only talking about sex.

Second question, in yaoi stories there would be stories about wanting a kid, right? Is it always adoption and artificial insemination? Do they ever have magic or science babies?
>>
>>2834636
/cm/ doesn't allow discussion so I wouldn't know where to send you
But the BL thread right here likes to talk logistics tropes and doesn't really posts dicks as much as the rest of the threads so you can try there for a chance.
Also ever head of ass uteruses and ass babies and like omegaverse bs? That shits been trending lately, them women love to turn men into baby making machines for some reason, guess make them feel more relatable.
>>
ok but who asked
>>
>>2833890
>>2833954
>spamfag's Homestuck thread gets knocked off
>makes another one and reposting the same pics
Old thread >>2833002
New thread >>2835948
Sheer autism. Absolutely disgusting and pathetic.
>>
File: 6rlYMuLS-6.jpg (76 KB, 495x700)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>2836478
It's obviously trolling outside of /b/ which is against global 4chan rules. The janitors/moderators should be able to ban them.
>>
>>2827739
Ban all permavirgin fujos and the problem will solve itself
>>
File: 1337202795597.jpg (102 KB, 600x800)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>2834636
Tbh, this is a porn board. The porn is a requirement, at the end of the day. If you just want to discuss it without seeing porn, idk, try tumblr?

That being said, you can talk about whatever you want in the body of your posts as long as it's within the rules and you're posting porn with it. Whether or not anyone will engage you is a different question, but you're free to try and start up convos or even threads if you want as long as there's porn visible. I myself am very open to simply talking about yaoi.

Yes, that is a thing. Everything from adoption to magic babies can be found in some manga or another. You can even find ones that are rather wholesome all things considered.
>>
>>2837063
at the end of the day, you're expected to contribute. If you're just lurking, why even form an opinion about the quality of your non-existent social life?
>>
>>2837431
Bitch I've been contributing for longer than you've been breathing amongst the living.
And no way I'm going to contribute to some shitters thread made entirely on bad faith just so I can shit talk him, life isn't as simply structured as you think it is, much less this site.
Go back to eat your shit sundaes if you want.
>>
>>2833890
>>2833954
>>2836478
Yet again, but this time with Durarara!!
Old thread >>2831844
New thread >>2837362
>>
Looks like that repost of the Hades Thread got taken down at least.
>>
Has anyone pointed out the levels of OCPD here?
>>
just spam all their threads with small tops and hope they have a fit and leave
>>
>>2838973
Wow, I have been thinking recently that it seems to be common on imageboards in general, it's certainly not limited to this place. But then again it is the most common PD.
>>
>>2839126
It is the most common reported PD, but it isnt the most common on image boards for that alone. It is also because morons like >>2838973 seem to think anything they disagree with must be caused by a mental deficiency because them admitting that others may think opposite them means that they may be wrong and that truth hurts their little ego a bit too much.

The reason why it is the most reported PD is simply because people with OCPD self report. Their OCPD causes them to want to fix what is different between them and others. It also isnt "curable" or "fixable" without extreme measures but ultimately that doesn't matter because OCPD itself isnt harmful to them or others - it requires another disorder or issue to become harmful.
>>
>>2833890
>>2833954
>>2836478
>>2837798
And again, but with Yu-Gi-Oh!
Old thread >>2810811
New thread >>2838729
Here's a better thread >>2838841

>>2838786
Good now only if the rest of their garbage dump goes along too.
>>
>>2831824
>>2831825
>>2832784
I see now. Sorry for being ignorant on this

>>2831822
/u/ always give me 1 week ban. If I don't get banned again on next week I will tell you the detail.
>>
How can you not like small tops? The switch in power dynamic is so fucking hot.
>>
>>2840781
Maybe spamfag got fucked up and mentally scarred by a small top
>>
>>2841749
He said he had a boyfriend that was small and dominate. Apparently it didnt work out either?

So, they probably had too much of his BS and decided to leave.
>>
File: 1507644066121.png (943 KB, 1800x1240)
943 KB
943 KB PNG
>>
>>2840601
Speak now or get fucked, retard gay ops.
Nobody cares about your school shooting plans.
>>
>>2842822
that's on him for being a faggot then
>>
>>2833890
>>2833954
>>2836478
>>2837798
>>2840310
Back at it again this time with Dramatical Murder. I think he has a trolling fetish with his autistic rules treating it like a forced meme. Probably gets off to infecting this entire board only to be told to fuck off.
Old thread >>2841669
New thread >>2845013
>>
>>2833890
>>2833954
>>2836478
>>2837798
>>2840310
>>2845063
Looks like the fuckwad pumped out a couple new threads when there's already general threads of these particular series.
Waver x Rider thread >>2845947
Lucio x Reinhardt thread >>2845931
General threads
Fate thread >>2809351
Overwatch thread >>2799984
>>
>>2833883
That person in the cap had a good point. A few months ago I was planning on doing a storytime here one chapter a week as I scanlate it, but what's the point if the thread vanishes before I can get to the second chapter? I put it on MD instead, so I missed out on the fun relaxed experience of a storytime, and now MD is down. I just wanted to have a nice time with some anons.
>>
>>2834636
i read a fantasy romance novel recently where the author basically did magical surrogacy (ie: taking bits of both the main boys but a female friend of theirs actually carries the baby), which imo is way better and not hard to think up.

>>2834640
it feels like a mix of fetishization and wanting to map the male/female gender roles onto gay couplings. of course it also ignores that trans men exist but i'm not getting into a discussion on this board about all that. I honestly hate Omega because it cannot exist without abusive dynamics and infantilizing one half, it's based off a study its own author even debunked, and it's just dumb as hell. Supernatural fandom will never see heaven for that.
>>
Every time I remember coming across those threads it's ALWAYS Dmmd. I just go through posting the character couples I like, still not enough Ren bottoms.
>>
>>2846043
>this gay porn is problematic because it ignores how I, a female, am a perfectly usable womb for any passing gay
Kill yourself, breeder
>>
>>2846043
>Thiking that the only way a gay couple can be fulfilled or culminated is by procreating in any way shape or form
>Thinking of "acceptable ways" of it to happen
Typical straight girl thinking.
The tropes of Babies Ever After should burn-in fucking hell, stop bring your breeder pseudo furfag genres into gay shit you cunts.
>>
>>2846043
>of course it also ignores that trans men
Because they kill themselves lmao
>>
>>2833890
>>2833954
>>2836478
>>2837798
>>2840310
>>2845063
>>2845987
Looks like the autsimo made a Gundam thread >>2847256
>>
>>2833890
>>2833954
>>2836478
>>2837798
>>2840310
>>2845063
>>2845987
>>2847266
What you look at that. He kills off his previous Haikyuu!! thread just to make another one with his overused quote. Seriously who wastes their time like this?
Old thread >>2831956
New thread >>2847277
>>
>>2847284
Just report him. I am thinking for either Post Limit Evade, or Trolling. Those are what I keep selecting.
>>
>>2847284
>who wastes their time like this?
Pot, meet kettle. You've been ineffectually raving about boogeymen on an cartoon penis board for months. Unironically, seek medical attention.
>>
>>2847473
Maybe the new janitor/s will sort this out.
Announcement up top says acceptance emails are going out now so give it a while.
>>
>>2848076
I don't think we have gotten new janitors in years and I hold no hope.
Maybe we'll get another trapfag that allows cuntshit and shota and turn the board into even more shit, who knows.
>>
Autismo purposely killed off the Hetalia thread to make his autistic one. Good thing mods got rid of it.
>>
>>2827739
Who gives a damn.
>>
File: YG-v-cropped.jpg (81 KB, 1024x644)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>2850795
lol the people who maxed out the last thread about this and the people here, of course.
>>
>>2847284
Great now there's a Shin Megami Tensei thread >>>2851884
It's like this autismo is trying to force a meme.
>>
>>2851993
Just completely ignore it. I love seeing that it has literally only one unique poster. And report it of course. Maybe someone will listen to our reports if there is like 90+ posts and only one unique poster.
>>
>>2852006
Imagine, if you would, that that poster HADN'T posted "no small tops". Would they still be doing threads wrong? Posting "[x] thread!" and only including 1 or 2 images gets you shunted to /r/ or /trash/. So this person is in the wrong because... no one else joined in? And that's their fault? There's literally no winning with you fags.
>>
>>2827781
wtf did I miss
>>
https://gumroad.com/l/nicebulk now that we are talking about syunta he released this i hope someone has it to share with us
>>
>>2852047
Just some anon bitching as usual.
>>
>>2852013
If someone runs a red light, and there isnt anyone in the crosswalk, are they still not breaking the law? This "poster" has been spamming their stupid "rules", harassing other posters, violating the established rules of not only /y/ but also 4chan as a whole, purposefully spamming new topics to delete and overwrite topics they dont agree with, and trying to effectively grant themself mod control over /y/.

In case you cant notice, YES them breaking rules is "wrong". It doesn't matter if they "HADN'T posted" their stupid catchphrase.
>>
>>2851993
This autismo just made a Pokemon thread >>2852102
They just love being an attention whore and continuing shitting up the board
>>
>>2848239
I considered applying, but it seems like too much of a clusterfuck for one person to fix.
>>
>>2852137
They aren't breaking any rules in that case though. That's what I'm getting at. God, your reading comprehension is as bad as your paranoia.
>>
>>2852309
They are breaking a rule. Are you thicker in bone than brain? You cant have more than 5 topics. The site flat out stops you and it is on the report options. "Intentionally avoiding spam/post filters." And he HAS admitted to using at least three different logs to bypass the restrictions. Not to mention, he has more than 5 at this very moment.
>>
File: 1515611193371.jpg (1.07 MB, 1213x800)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
>>
Look, can we just collectively agree to ignore his BS and post small tops anyway? The attention and bitching is exactly what he wants.
>>
>>2830639
He really is retarded dude, it's not worth it. It's understandable to be upset about people throwing shit around that they don't understand as an insult, but anyone doing that in the first place usually doesn't have the brain cells to listen to someone explaining why it's harmful. Not like you can report someone on here to HR or something to hold them accountable. There are better uses of your time man. Take care of yourself.
>>
>>2830201
bro on /cm/ the hooni threads are barely readable
>>
>>2853888
never stopped me
>>
>>2852145
Autistic spamfag made a Genshin Impact thread >>2854709 Please report as spam.
>>
>>2854375
Serves you right for being into shotafag missery porn with a dead fan base and nothing left to post.
>>
>>2854737
If Xiao isn't allowed to top then what's the point in life.
>>
I hate how fast this board has become due to the spamming. I fully think this guy or some other people are speeding up individual threads too. There has been so much fighting and random insults not replying to anything in regular threads like the art thread a few weeks ago, someone keeps making terrible thread suggestions in whatever thread the fighting is currently happening in as a "solution" to the fighting, and the fighting continues even if locals ignore it. It was all over this >>2847625 art thread and I've seen it in other places too. I don't know if this is the same guy, but it's definitely some sort of weirdness.
Also, obvious bait threads are popping up again like >>2853064. I'd say ignore them, but don't be surprised if it keeps getting bumped. If it is bait, someone's getting super autistic about it.
Or maybe I'm even more of an autist than I realized and I'm just getting paranoid, I dunno.
>>
>>2855304
>Or maybe I'm even more of an autist than I realized and I'm just getting paranoid, I dunno.
Bingo.
>>
>>2855322
doubt.jpg
>>
>>2855327
Two possibilities exist:
>you are wrong. There are unrelated shitposters here, just like every other board, and you're REEEE-ing for no reason.
>you are right. There is a concentrated conspiracy here to get a rise out of true /y/fags. And you are giving them exactly what they are looking for, so they will continue to milk the lolcow.
Either way, this thread is more of a waste than any of the ones you've linked, because at least those ones had porn.
>>
File: 9;05.jpg (266 KB, 874x850)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
The bl discussion threads are a concentration of underage autistic fujos who have brought with them their retarded twitter personalities banish the pornless MANGA!- threads to /a/ or /lgbt/
>>
>>2855351
They're just one thread. That's hardly a scourge on the board, and they used to discuss porn a lot more until recently. But you'd know all about that, you're probably that edgelord currently shitting it up.
>>
>>2855356
I hide those threads but they always seemed appropriate to me. What happened?
>>2855351
You should hide the thread too. I only have a handful of threads I'm interested in unhidden and it's great.
>>
>>2855357
>what happened
Just some dumb shit trying to backseat mod and tone police to the extent that he keeps drowning out actual posts and discussions with his samefagging. The reason there's very little porn discussion at the moment is because that thread doesn't survive off fanart and there's a lull in hyped BL series right now. That's all it is, it's not really a big deal. This shit happens from time to time.
>>
>>2854737
Looks like they shit out a BakuDeku and TodoDeku thread
>>2855953
>>2856524
Come on mods delete their shit. It's happening all over again like last year.
>>
Actually haven’t been here in months and decided to check and stock up on any porn I’ve missed...low and behold this stupid fucking no small top spammer is still plaguing the board.
>>
>>2834636
>Do they ever have magic or science babies?
No Mpreg cringe, dude.
>>
>>2846157
>Babies Ever After should burn-in fucking hell
You're that pissed about the human race continuing?
>>
>>2844774
I will post a bunker when this hit its bump limit. I got 1 poster in 1 month.
>>
>>2856567
And oh boy shitted out yet another BnHA ship thread Mirio x Tamaki >>2857788

Plus a TF2 thread>>2857237
>>
Just report them all.
>>
>>2857916
Spamfag made yet ANOTHER bnha specifically for the teachers >>2859100
>>
What the hell is actually happening on this board? It seems there's a couple of trolls who are either changing their IPs or evading bans, and the janitor & mod work is extremely ineffective. Better off shutting this board down the way it's heading
>>
>>2859920
Mods and Janitors have not really been on /y/ for the longest time. Sure they stop by every now and then, but the trolls are just relentless and they dont solve the issues for good.

This current troll has been a thorn since May or June last year and despite being banned/suspended a few times, I think only once was actually from /y/. I know at least twice they were Suspended from other boards and that was where we thought they got banned finally.

This troll also admits to IP jumping, Ban evading, Thread Limit evading, and also has (conveniently) bumped threads to then make new threads that bump off topics they dont like, only to "remake" the thread with their rules and spam the same pictures they got ridiculed for in the previous thread.

The only way to get rid of them is to get a mod onto /y/ or just report and ignore.
>>
File: ohsatyv5.jpg (105 KB, 733x1029)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>2859970
I wish /y/ had mods. Even one.
>>
>>2857916
Well what do you know, they brought back their BakuDeku and TodoDeku threads again. Why can't they just die already

New BakuDeku >>2860298
Old BakeDeku >>2855953

New TodoDeku >>2860146
Old TodoDeku >>2856524
>>
>>2859185
>>2860308
Wow another ship thread when there's already a general thread up. This time Levi and Erwin >>2860479
>>
>>2860526
Out of nowhere a Bleach thread >>2861237
>>
hate that i gotta come back every fucking day just to make sure my FFXIV thread doesn't get bumped
>>
>>2861304
And they brought back Endeavor x Hawks thread >>2861457
>>
at this point im considering trying to become a mod just to make it stop
>>
>>2861721
I have thought the same, but know that I don't handle people pissing me off kindly.
>>
>>2861762
i don't know how to become a mod but that's probably for the best, this place is brain poison enough already and i wouldn't be able to resist trying to fix it
>>
>>2861719
They brought back yet another thread, Erwin x Levi
Old thread >>2860479
New thread >>2862169
>>
Can't post links any more because they get flagged as spam now, but this loser can keep spamming his threads all over the board. Insane.
>>
>>2862245
Maybe because they're actually posting porn and you're just impotently raging at it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>2828365
i am a big dude and would bottom if i could ever meet anyone. we are out here i promise you
>>
I went hunting on /a/ archives for the Slavezaku and Slutzaku fics from 2008-2010. Posted what I found up on AO3 because pastebin said the text was NSFW when I tried. I have a feeling there's more to Slavezaku. If someone still has their old CG folders or files, may I please check if the fics are the last available versions?

Links:
Slutzaku - archiveofourown.org/works/31139903
Slavezaku - archiveofourown.org/works/31140404
>>
>>2862201
>>2861719
Are we even sure it's the same guy ?
Seems to me like it's very likely just a bunch of people memeing with this shit.
>>
>>2862457
He has already admitted to spoofing IP addresses to get around the thread limits.

Either way it doesn't matter. The threads are being created specifically for spam purposes (such as 5+ threads for specific pairings from one show) and that alone gives grounds for removal.
>>
>>2862201
Oh wow now a Nickelodeon Thread >>2862333

>>2862269
More like spamming the board with threads full of reposts from rule 34
>>
>>2862588
zoomies woulda hit 30 in a blink anon. 1980 was 40 years ago, not 20.
>>
so apparently mods and janitors can act on anything vaugely furry (which is too broad anyways) but god forebid they ban a fucking spammer
>>
>>2862269
The links were to porn.
>>
>>2862588
I'd rather spammed porn than spammed whining. You're shitting up the board just as much and, as long as it gets a rise out of you, trolls are going to post "no small tops".
>>
>>2862588
Oh look they're going back to specific country/nationality threads again just like last year >>2862976

>>2862709
This. They also get rid of most trap/femboy threads which is a good thing if not all but somehow twinks that aren't considered as "shota". /y/ seriously needs better mods and jannies. Is it really that hard to understand what's going on here? I missed how this board used to be very slow and chill.

>>2862771
Yeah, low effort spammed porn and watch actual good content threads getting buried and trying to get knocked off on purpose. Have you seen what happened last year? It's not just the trolling and baiting. It's that they're IP jumping and making multiple threads passing the 5 thread limit.
>>
>>2863043
it wouldn't bother me so much if they actually had a fucking line on what they consider furry when we have regular monster/alien/demon threads, especially in games like FF. or at least fucking get over it, especially if its featuring humans.

i cannot believe it's been a year of this shit
>>
>>2863166
Without being a Mod or Janitor,

What I currently understand is that a subject is considered "acceptable" if they avoid the following: non-human dick, Muzzle, Fur covering entire body. This doesn't exactly explain demons or mythical creatures like centaurs, but they seemingly get less scrutiny than Wolfboys and the like. The more inhuman they are, the higher the chance they get stricken. The certain examples are where you have someone being molested by a Cthulhu-monster with like 25 tentacle dicks, but even though it is against the rules, it isn't always moderated.

The whole Trap/femboy is merely a sliding scale between people who find it acceptable and those who think anything with a slight feminine quality should be banned. With Trap/Femboys, it is more a deliberate act of the subject to appear feminine to seduce straight men, where Twinks are more focused on attracting guys by making it apparent they are guys as well. Doesn't really matter, they both pseudo-appear the same, but people keep trying to push a narrative that only buff/bara is acceptable here, something clearly incorrect.
>>
Shota is completely separate from that, it is a crime in multiple places of the world to display, but only extremely specific and narrow forms of it. (aside some places like Canada which apparently believe even a person thinking about someone who is underage should cause them to be jailed). For clarity sake, shota != underage. It is really more of a pre-pubescent aspect (ether physical body like seeing a 5-year-old naked, or the mental aspect like a naïve boy who doesn't know about sex, masturbation, or such, yet is physically a 16, 18, or even 21-year-old.) However the mental aspect situation causes many people to get enraged at the idea that someone "under 18" is involved sexually. Long story short, if the kid is physically in the middle of, or complete with puberty and also mentally understands what sex is, they are not shota. And yes, this includes the 14-year-olds with their basketball coach, or the 16-year-old getting with their teacher.
This doesn't invalidate people's opinion that it isnt an acceptable subject... It is just not shota. While an Actual 16-year-old getting together with their teacher is criminally wrong (in most countries), it isn't illegal to create fake images of such, so long as the individual portrayed isnt a Real World person who fits the characterization and is underage. (I.E., you can doodle a 16-year-old with their teacher. You cannot doodle a 16-year-old that you know in Real Life with a teacher.)

It just gets complicated...
>>
>>2863175
wish they'd let go and allow more nonhumans, i think the average person would be able to tell the difference between that and furry
>>
>"anons" complaining about "vague furry" shit getting actual moderation for once
>meanwhile there are still posts up with literal pokemon fingering, fucking, etc trainers "i-it's ok since you don't see the face!"
>on top of scattered shilling/begging of furry games for another example

You're not wanted here, better to accept that especially if you want that obnoxious spammer gone. Same with the shotards.
>>
>>2863204
And trap/femboy coomers
>>
File: 85609770_p10_master1200.jpg (327 KB, 728x1024)
327 KB
327 KB JPG
idk if this is the right place to talk about this but...
i really miss the camp buddy threads
>>
Random but what happened to Fireden?
>>
File: images (3).jpg (9 KB, 183x275)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
Have a bump.
>>
>>2865221
Came here to ask the same question. What the fuck happened and is there another archive?
>>
>>2863176
>mental aspect
We-woo we-woo
Here comes the thought police! They're off their OCPD meds again
>>
>>2865221
Yeah whered it go??
>>
>>2865776
there's 4chanarchives.org (i think that's the link?) but it's unsearchable and every image links to an imgur link instead of being embedded. other than that, not sure.
>>
>>2865221
its working for me
https://boards.fireden.net/y/
>>
>>2866859
>https://boards.fireden.net/y/
oh sweet it's back
>>
So is kemono dead with all of the bad gateway errors, or is it just me.
>>
>>2866859
oh thank fucking god
>>
>>2865331
Thanks
>>
There's been an influx of twitterfags recently. Who sent them?
>>
>>2869640
i've only seen an influx of bitching, personally. i've seen multiple posts now where someone literally posted a character or pairing someone else didn't like so they started whining about women and trans and twitter out of literally nowhere, because apparently another gay men could never betray you with porn you don't personally care for.
>>
>>2869651
people are so fuckin weird on this board lol. most of the complaining is about shit you have to zoom in to see or just artstyle
>>
>hyperspecific character/pairing threads all over the place (pokeshit leon and genchink zhongli as recent examples of the former, hawks/endeavor the latter)
>most of these threads can't even do the lowest minimum of 5 images, the hawks/endeavor thread a rare exception of this since at least that's probably 3 people spamming compared to one)
>nationality threads back
>and of course small tops ops back
I give up on this garbage board. And all of the above ignores unmoderated furry garbage and the occasional cunt slipping by, even if cunts are moderated at all.
>>
File: 1569632622161.jpg (72 KB, 600x405)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>2869810
all that shit besides small top chan and the weird nationality have always been here, loweffortfags gonna loweffort
>>
>>2869810

You can tell that the thread is only 4 people. >>2869280 Numbers on the far right,
[Replies] / [Images] / [Posters] / [Current Page]
It is just Smalltop-Chan and one guy spamming the so called "wrong" top. And then two people having a stupid conversation in the last two posts.

Almost every Smalltop-chan post is in a series of 50+, more the reason we need the mods to actually do something - Spamming, Trolling, Evading spam/post filters, targeting to bump off other threads, at this point we have a case that he is trying to impersonate 4chan staff with all this "enforcement" of rules he tries to shove down our throats.
>>
it all began when no body did anything against discussion generals.
a small dose of accepted retardation is enough to bring actual retards in.
You brought this yourselves.
don't complain now cooz no one takes any /y/ummy seriously anymore
>>
Oh, look! The opinion of a retarded tripfag attention whore.
You know what to do guys.
>>
>>2869896
Youtuber trash and everything assorted with the cope of excusing it came after discussion generals, not that I think they're a good idea in modern /y/, just not virulent.
>>
So how does moderation work in 4chan? Do mods get notifications from reports on boards they assigned to and decides which posts/threads to delete and ban rule breaking anons? Do reports go through jannies first then mods? How much power can mods have? Do they get fired if they have too much power? How do they even become a mod?
>>
>>2871007
As far as I know, they get nothing. Janitors can delete posts, but not threads.

Anyone wanting to be a Janitor has to apply during their short windows, mods are probably promoted from those janitors.
>>
A bit off-topic, but has been fireden down for literally forever? Is there any other good 4chan archive for /y/?
>>
>>2871105
What? It's been working fine for a few weeks now
>>
Did the nationality fag just come and go or are they still around like the topsfag?
Seemed pretty odd they came back for just 2 threads
>>
>>2872320
its the same tranny. the one that creates german/french = smalltops spammer. last time he tried elements/pokemon too we really need a mod here
>>
>>2872324
They care more about banning people for months at a time for reporting the spammer.
>>
>>2872324
Yeah they also made specific ship threads of Voltron, Final Fantasy XV, My Hero Academia, stuff that's popular with fujos nowadays. The amount to spam threads are insane.
>>
>>2873308
And always filled with shitty thumbnail sized art downloaded from paheal and type in a stereotypically awkward fangirlish way, remember when they started their threads with "boys, girls and nonbinaries"?
Mothefucker is absolutely pissed at fujos, it's psychotic.
>>
>>2873648
>And always filled with shitty thumbnail sized art
That's how I know you're full of shit, you didn't even bother to check that information before saying it, you're just as much of an autist as that guy. You're so obsessed that you see "no small tops" and your brain stops working, then you proceed to spam the threads with stuff (some of which don't belong on /y/, if you're gonna do that at least follow the rules otherwise you have no grounds to call the other autist out for breaking them), bumping the thread instead of ignoring it and letting it die as fast as possible, this goes for all of you. Learn to ignore other people, especially when the retard you're complaining about is clearly looking for attention, which you are giving to him in a nicely wrapped gift box with your seething as an extra.
>>
>>2873924
At this point I'm fairly certain OP is exactly the same kind of troll you're describing. Unfortunately, they're more than willing to bump this thread from page 10 over and over for months, so ignoring doesn't work.
>>
>>287392 4
Don't you reply to me again you dog dick licking son of a bitch.
>>
>>2873924
Spamfag has reposted low effort thumbnail sized art when one of their nationality threads get pushed off
>>
>>2873996
Interesting. You think that >>2873648 is OP? Would you have some way of actually having proof? Because there have been 71 people communicating in this thread and it sounds like you are just trying to make this thread avoid the reason it was made. To bring awareness to, and hopefully compel Mod action, onto Small Top-Chan.
>>2827739 HEY OP? ARE YOU THAT OTHER GUY? Oh, wait. That was me. Good thing you think this entire thread is all just one person though. Cause this problem hasnt been happening for over a year now...
>>
>>2840601
I will return on 21th June. I'm trying to get people posting but it seems people who post yuri don't want to be in same place with futa
>>
>>2874224
Interesting. So you think that I, >>2873996 am any other person who's gone out of their way to try to derail this thread? Would you have some way of actually having proof? Because the poster count isn't a perfect machine and we've gone "up" to 72 users when >>2874519 posted, even though based on the post's content, they're someone who's been here before.
>>
>>2874519
Stop with your retarded gayops bullshit anon, don't you realize how fucking autistic you sound? Don't you have anything better to do with your life?
>>
File: Untitled.png (61 KB, 1871x554)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
>>2874537
Why... yes. I do believe you are someone trying to pick fights and derail the topic rather than discuss the topic and strategize ways to remove the issue.
And the best part? My view that you are the sad sack of a sperm cell mutation that thinks it is human is based on my opinion. Opinions, by definition, do not require facts. Otherwise you would probably be arrested for the numerous wrong opinions you exhibit.
For the sake of pointing out "proof" that you are simply wrong, I took a screenshot of this very thread. If you look in the lower right corner of the screenshot, you will notice a "220 / 28 / 71 / 1". That 71 details how many "unique" posters this thread has. If you think the number 71 is important here, that is because it is. 71 posters is the amount I said before... ( >>2874224 if you need me to point that out to you), but you insist that it went " 'up' to 72" in your recent post ( >>2874537 ) which doesn't make sense as my picture here shows.

OP having the ability to think logically and explain the problems being caused by Small Top-Chan does not make him a 'troll'. You saying OP is a troll doesn't make him a troll. I can understand you want more trolls on the planet so you actually have a chance to reproduce, but we don't actually need more trolls.
>>
File: someone's mad.png (43 KB, 1385x355)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>>2874926
I don't know what to tell you, anon. Pics and it happened.
>>
Shame that the mods don't do anything about it. Seems like the only solution is to make another thread in retaliation
>>
>>2874926
>so you actually have a chance to reproduce
Implying most people here will actually reproduce in their lives.
>>
>>2840601
In 14 hours

>>2863175
Gonna copy that for future reference

>>2872438
kek
>>
fuck i miss barachan
>>
>>2877993
Me too. Imperfect but it was there when needed
>>
>>2827739
There brother, I make a bunker for you.Just 1 thread okay

>>2872438
My fujoshi thread got deleted so
>>
they're fucking at it again
>>
File: y.png (828 KB, 2274x452)
828 KB
828 KB PNG
I think the high amount of blatant request threads made by absolute retards that only clutter the catalog and take weeks to die or be deleted by a mod is a bigger problem.

>>2878193
>a yaoi bunker on a yuri board
wut
>>
>>2878193
Of all people posting in this board you're the most retarded form of life I've seen.
>>
>>2878193
>>2880752
I don't know why you thought that making a yaoi bunker thread on a yuri board would be a good idea, but it isn't, and I said it as somebody who frequents the site in your image.
>>
>>2881152
He also keeps getting banned because of it. Imagine the autism.
>>
spedumon would be drinking that guy's tears 24/7
>>
now we have a problem with shotafag idiots in the south park thread and genshin impact
>>
>>2881164
based pedos making baraniggers seethe
>>
>>2881168
good that you like shota pedo, but be proud of that? and defend it in a place whose rule is "no shota"? based?
>>
>>2881169
Yeah, just look at how mad tumblr immigrants get at shota even if people don't post it, or how they call everything they don't like "shota" even if most of the pics they complain about are just twinks and traps. One of them is even breaking the rules they complain about by avatarfagging (GR13) as a GIRL (/y/1).
>>
>>2881171
Are you still mad that I ruined your shitty ass cartoon porn thread?
Is so much fun to call you fucks pedos and see you fumble around like headless chickens over it.
Pedo.
>>
>>2881168
>buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword
Come again, but in english please?
>>
>>2881164
>problem
Hardly. It's not like there's independent threads or anything. Plus there's the benefit that it makes twitterfags and 'antis' seethe and leave the board, which, topsfag and ungrateful retards in the drawfag threads aside, are the source of 95% of the drama, shit threads and non-shota rule violation posts (i.e cuntboy shit) plus it's such a murkily defined category anyways that most of those Genshin characters are probably more in the same category as characters like Shinji anyways.
>>
>>2881237
>antis
Get real kid, the antis can't hurt you but your reactions to them amuse them.
I'll show you, you're a fucking closeted pedo and you reserve a rope on your neck.
Now, how do we reply?
>>
>>2881353
>your reactions to them amuse them.
Yeah I think you've wildly misunderstand what kind of people I'm talking about.
>>
>>2882444
And who are you talking to, especially, in this anonymous board?
>>
>>2881353
You think most everything is CP. Probably projecting your own desires
>>
>>2881168
>>>/b/
>>
>>2881353
hoooly shit touch grass
>>
>>2882671
/y/ in general it seems. Everything is CP, Twinks are only traps, and bara is disgusting. All posts are made by women and everyone is trans in disguise.
>>
>>2882671
If you fucks didn't post so many little boys in dresses and insisted o calling them "totally legal twink femboyos uwu" maybe I would think otherwise.
>>
>>2889271
oh look, it thinks its opinion matters. isn't that cute?
>>
>>2889305
Your mother must be proud of what she spawned.
>>
Topsfag is back again... also I think he has a father incest fetish too since the posts there are from rule 34 and the way he makes threads is that he never capitalized the "t" for "thread" on their title
>>
while not topsfag, the absolutbleufag has been fairly annoying with his threads, particularly when most start with shitty crops and all of them have OP subjects in ALL CAPS
>>
nice to see the jannies have been active. Thanks, jannies!
>>
>>2879273
They sucked anyway.
>>
>>2827741
straight from paheal is fine. not everyone knows what it is or uses it. As long as it's not reposted in every single thread...
>>
Oh no they made a Ben 10 thread
>>
>>2894228
The fujo made another Endearvor/Hawks thread and a Final Fantasy Thread. You should be expecting at least a few more before the Fujo leaves and comes back around next month.
>>
>>2894248
the last time a no small tops thread was started it was talen down within a flash so I'm hoping the same happens
>>
>>2894259
So far only one of the threads has been taken down. There's 2 left to go. I guess they just need to be reported?
>>
There are literally 4 "no small tops " threads that have just been created.
>SK8
>Ben 10
>Invincible
>Final Fantasy

What are the mods doing?
>>
>>2895167
That YOU have created, along with the 'small tops allowed' ones to flood this place with similar content threads. And you're redirecting people to it to fuel the drama and create copycats.
>>
>>2894248
It's not a fujo.
>>
>>2895174
>>2895175

>18:18
>18:19

samefag much?
>>
Can the mods just ban the fagshite already
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (314 KB, 1386x938)
314 KB
314 KB JPG
Seriously... why is there so much of this "no small tops" spam? Seems like all you can do is just make a proper thread in retaliation and let the old one die off.
>>
>>2896072
>no small tops
I don't care about small tops. Why is someone keep saying "No Small Tops"?
>>
>>2896072
Rent free
>>
The fujo really seems obsessed with Endearvor/Hawks
>>
>>2896072
Isn't it agaisnt global rules for one person to make so many threads at a time
>>
>>2898004
/y/ is a slow/dead board little to no maintenance around here.
>>
>>2898004
>>2898007
Or more than one person has realized how easy it is to milk this lolcow.
>>
>>2898066
Pretty sure it's just one person. /y/ is a pretty dead board so it's unlikely there's trolls.
>>
File: 41569386_p2.jpg (204 KB, 800x600)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
I found my folder full of Heterosexual Hentai (Mostly for the guys) on my google drive.
>>
Ugh they're back. Janitors pleeeeeease.
>>
>>2899026
Your porn-free begging is more annoying than their shitty tagline that at least comes with porn.
>>
Not related to the No Small Tops spammer, but this is as close to a board status general thread as can be.
Has anyone else noticed how many threads are getting spammed with IcemanBlue images?
Wonder if it is the artist himself or what is going on there.
>>
>>2898366
this is hot, anymore ?
>>
>>2899152
I mean, this IS our board status general thread. We had another one for a different spammer, but mods deleted it, probably because of the Hiro rule saying we only get one meta thread per board.
>>
>>2899131
Shitty porn for ants
>>
>>2899193
Literally better than no porn, pissing and moaning on a porn board.
>>
Feels like mods only care if there's shota or /d/ material being posted.
>>
>>2899193
LMAOOOOOO
>>
>>2827739
Make new yaoi board in double chan combine both 2D and real life homos
>>
>>2900634
Tch stop detaching my file dumb system
>>
looks like the fujo hasn't been back in awhile

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.