[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/y/ - Yaoi

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 22 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

I'd join them DESU
>>
I'd report this behaviour to the school higher ups and their parents. These are fucking minors, the fuck is wrong with your head?
>>
>>2975419
They can be 18.
>>
>>2975419
The minor rhetoric again. “Minor” is a label given. I actually think it’s more mentally ill to be upset over sex at a post pubescent age. Teens already be fucking, why is it any different of who it’s with? Some countries the age of consent is 14, some it’s 16 etc.
>>
>>2975419
>I'd report this behaviour to the school higher ups and their parents.
Why? They're all clearly into it, let them do whatever they want, pretend you saw nothing and move on with your day.
>inb4 it's public indecency
True, but you're no less degenerate than they are since you're here, so get off your high horse, they're no bothering anyone and it's healthier for them to discover themselves and enjoy things together than to repress things and end up becoming bitter old men like you.
>>
File: 1550712099803.jpg (86 KB, 640x636)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>2975419
No Twitter Karens/Kevins allowed. Sexualizing high school is very much acceptable.
>>
>>2975473
*Sexualizing high school boys is very much acceptable
Girls should never be sexualized
>>
>>2975408
I'd join them too, and film them as well, so I can jerk off to them at some future date.

Captcha was C0CS3X
>>
>>2975439
Don't you know? The US government decided it was immoral to have sex, especially if you're below the government allotted age, and as we all know the US government is the paragon of all morality, and anyone who thinks otherwise will be enslaved- I mean, imprisoned and forced to work without rights or payment, a system which is highly moral compared to slavery!
>>
>>2975475
>Girls should never be sexualized
Str8 people lost that privilege since they don't know how to behave
>>
>>2975475
Because they are ugly?
>>
>>2975419
>how to stunt sexual development with 1 simple step
Minors simply explore themselves and occasionally others away from the prying eyes of their parents. It's simply what they do.
Proper action is to give them a stern talk about improper behavior in public spaces such as schools, along with a short course in std prevention and consent.
It's really not that difficult.
>>
ITT: Fags who didn’t get to fuck as teens and now fetishize what they couldn't have.
>>
>>2975408
Walk away without saying anything and hope nobody connects this with me
>>
>>2979371
>one of them sees you and if they get found out they say you told them it was okay and was even there with them
Yeah, I can see that happening nowadays.
>>
>>2979367
Collage is the superior setting anyway.
>>
>>2979704
Too bad artists are obsessed with teenagers. Even in manga there's way more high school settings than college settings.
>>
Gay teenagers don't exist
>>
>>2978433
Girls have always been sexualized therefore they shouldn't be.
>>
>>2981495
I was already sucking cock as a child.
>>
>>2975408
Grade their performance.
>>
Stop taking such obvious bait yall
>>
>>2975408
I don't know why the others are shocked, their dicks are all pretty much the same size.
>>
I hate how these threads attract retards who don't understand how fantasies work with subjects that would be wrong in real life, and who think teenage sexuality should be some completely taboo topic that can't ever be portrayed, but also draw in pieces if shit who think it'd be a good idea to actually involve themselves in the sexual discovery of teens, as if the difference in power, emotional development and overall life experience doesn't make it horribly predatory.

You're allowed not to be a puritanical and judgemental control freak when it comes to fiction while also not being a gross predator in real life, folks, it's an option.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.