[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/y/ - Yaoi

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 58 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 19th Birthday 4chan!

File: Charlesmag_31.png (1020 KB, 757x1008)
1020 KB
1020 KB PNG
Read any good BL recently? Drop your recs and read along here!

Recs:
>https://controlc.com/329f5e89
>https://pinboard.in/u:yrecs (NEEDS UPDATING - see below for details)

BL Licensers and How to Request from Them:
>https://controlc.com/3858c1ea
Project JUNE Download:
>https://projectjune.dreamwidth.org/473.html
Tiermakers:
>https://tiermaker.com/user/579020

Bonus questions:
>Best recommendation you've picked up from these threads?

Previous thread >>2972687
>>
File: BL_Chart_v6.jpg (3.68 MB, 2428x8237)
3.68 MB
3.68 MB JPG
Please reply to this post to ask for things to be added OR REMOVED from the rec list.
>anime, VNs, fan doujin, and academic works about BL are allowed too

NEW HERE? Check out our curated rec chart!

***NEEDED: New Rec Chart
>It has been over a year since our last update.
>In thread 88, anons discussed making a rec chart in HTML and taking a full website screenshot via Opera browser.
>In thread 90, a Chart Anon stepped forwards and many anons made suggestions.
>Haven't heard anything since then. Chart Anon, you ok?

***NEEDED: Volunteers to update the Pinboard
>Pastebin banned us. We are using controlc now, but help to update the Pinboard (which can't be banned as easily) is still needed
How to post to and edit the Pinboard:
>https://notes.pinboard.in/u:yrecs/notes/f1e5bb2ba91dd9d863ce
>>
No Additions or Removals
>Last thread, someone requested adding My World (https://novel18.syosetu.com/n4179es/), but nobody seconded it. Will happily add it next update if anons want it in!

Misc:
>Fireden has returned!
>However, it is missing from thread 87 to 90 and the board doesn't have search enabled. Please use Archived.moe for missing thread and search functionality.
>If you have full saves of any missing threads, consider offering them to the fireden admin. (And please let him know that search isn't enabled.)
>>
>>2977124
>Anons, what tropes do you associate with 2000s BL more than any other decade?
Stories that are meant to be sweet and cute but somehow have a bajillion rape scenes, Koisuru Boukun probably being the biggest offender.
>>
File: exterminated by homos.jpg (262 KB, 640x910)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
>>
>>2977257
What would you name that trope? 'Rape treated as a minor offense'?
>>
File: 1643686246817.png (18 KB, 960x105)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
I'm not even opposed to buying this manga but daddy scans really makes me not want to go through them.
Not to sound fragile but something about how they talk this whole time around this manga when there was the worry that somebody died and maybe during the aids crises rubs me wrong.
>>
>>2977263
Kek. I wonder if it's supposed to be a parody of Be-Boy or B's Lovey or both?
>>
>>2977266
nah i think thats the only bl stuff that shows up, its some school slice of life thing.
>>
File: breathless_momentum.jpg (848 KB, 2160x1530)
848 KB
848 KB JPG
The new volume of Breathless Momentum is surprisingly good. The first chapters fake you out with a red herring “jealous of a third guy” plotline which fizzles quickly, the real plot is about how Yano seals himself and his emotional baggage off from Shizuki, and how in a maturing relationship Yano needs to open up more and let his partner into his thoughts. I’m actually looking forward to the third volume, which is pretty rare for me when it comes to BL.
>>
File: yoriko.jpg (141 KB, 1658x587)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
New Kuma license, somewhat unusual title to pick
>>
>>2977279
Maybe they wanted something popular on the roster, it's a relatively recent title and it sold really well in Japan.
>>2977269
Thanks for reminding me to read vol 3!
>>
>>2977269
Too bad scans are dead?
>>
File: breathless_momentum2.jpg (566 KB, 1078x1526)
566 KB
566 KB JPG
>>2977282
Just wait for the licensed volume to leak on mangago or batoto if you want it for free. It happens so regularly that I no longer care if a scan team drops their scans when something gets licensed.
>>
A new title in the increasingly common genre of “gay mangaka writing wholesome BL for josei magazines” is getting scanlated (Monitor Goshi no Joushi on MangaDex).
>>
>>2977289
Isn't this a pixiv og?
>>
File: z3838382.jpg (132 KB, 685x975)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
This is the friends to lovers manga that Usagi no Mori should have been
>>
>>2977279
Ugh, not this one.
>>
>>2977124
arabian princes or oil barons kidnapping some dude to be in their harem
>>
>>2977308
Oh yes, that and acquiring the uke through auction/debt definitely counts
>>
File: 183839392.jpg (441 KB, 1074x1704)
441 KB
441 KB JPG
Extremely based body type, middle aged men in BL should be a little out of shape unless they’re fitness nuts or something
>>
File: minta suzumaru.jpg (244 KB, 1398x750)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
Seven Seas announced a new license today. This manga had already been released digitally by Futekiya, but it’s nice to see it in print
>waiting for the same thing to happen to Yuki to Matsu
>>
Does anyone understand what the Denpa DM store is? Are we supposed to DM them to get Canna shirts? How are we supposed to pay?
>>
>>2977124
>2000's BL
The fall of the super-seme and the rise of the super-darling.
>2010'S BL
The fall of the super-darling and the rise of both omegaverse and the "wait which one is the uke" pairing.
>>
File: 1.png (491 KB, 771x1024)
491 KB
491 KB PNG
>>2977308
>>2977309
Picrel really nailed it, huh. I gotta admit though, I associate a bunch of these tropes more with 90's and very early 2000's than 2000's overall.
>>
You guys wanna talk about bad translations?
>I still read the whole thing though
>>
>>2977321
It didn't seem that bad, until I read the T/N. Wtf, what lunatic translates character names?!
>>
>>2977319
>almost magic saudi arabian princes
Kind of miss this silly trop ngl. Especially when they would come with bodyguards equipped with leaf fans.
>>
>>2977314
DM them your size and they'll send you an invoice thru a service called SquareUp. I got the Yoru and Asa shirt last time. I'm very happy with it and it came quickly.
>>
>>2977257
young people are crazy. rape is best. I don't look forward to when your generation has the reins and all BL becomes consensual sex between brown disabled men of size and then therapy afterward
>>
does anyone have a rip of sublime's dousei yankee translation? never got to finish reading it
>>
>>2977289
hmmm, theres a theme. post "bl" that isnt "bl". the harder, the more esoterically enraged and homolust, the better.
>>
File: the big oof.png (1.58 MB, 1154x1017)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB PNG
see ya soon, space cowboy
>>
>>2977323
The names are a bit weird in Japanese too and it gives the whole story a weird vibe of theatricality that fits with the balls-to-the-wall crazy and dream logic of the plot and the exaggerated gestures of the characters. Still, no idea why they did it, and I would never do it myself. That chocie definitely pushed Detective Bluecat into the "so bad it's good" category though.
>>
>>2977369
Don't speak cursed words into existence anon. everything is so sanitized already.
>>
>>2977315
What is a super-darling?
>>
File: 6.png (404 KB, 808x1024)
404 KB
404 KB PNG
>>2977395
Briefly mentioned here
>https://futekiya.com/what-is-super-seme-sama/
Also see picrel from the Super-seme-Sama gag manga.
>TL;DR - ideal man, ikemen type. Not cold or egotistical.
>>
Chil-chil has a neat article about the art of the BL magazine cover
>https://blnews.chil-chil.net/newsDetail/26217/
>>
>>2977311
>zero body hair
Immersion ruined
>>
>>2977420
Very informative. Thank you for taking the time to reply anon.
>>
>>2977420
Now that I think about it, Harada’s Color Recipe is a deconstruction of the super darling type, showing how they can be just as toxic and manipulative as the retro rape-y “super semes”
>>
>>2977436
I wonder when someone is gonna translate Hidebu's new work
>>
>>2977388
Why did they drop it?
>>
>>2977469
I hope the usual translator picks it up eventually, but her art went to shit so badly that I can't even be bothered to keep up with it.
>>2977471
Licenced
>>
>>2977369
Anon asked for tropes associated with 2000's BL, not my opinion on them. I also might be older than you.
>>
Really sincere one-shot about a mangaka deciding to go buy doujin of his recently cut shounen series. pretty meta since this is on the jump plus app and the most popular doujin are for jump series https://shonenjumpplus.com/episode/316112896863409785
>>
>the last page for Sleeping Dead is called the Hell Episode
Kek, I see what she did there
>>
>>2977475
Her style is consistently good in all her works, you dunno what you're talking about
>>
File: 742224683.jpg (257 KB, 950x1348)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
>>2977469
Well your question was answered
>>
File: 24867644_p0.jpg (241 KB, 700x1050)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
>>2977503
I'm a massive fan of hers and Yuki to Matsu is my favorite BL but I'll agree that her art has changed a lot. I feel like it got a lot cleaner and less detailed.
>>
File: Takahashi_Art.png (2.14 MB, 2726x1385)
2.14 MB
2.14 MB PNG
>>2977503
Here are three similar pages with face close-ups from Yuki to Matsu, Stigmata and Hana to Gin. It's still characteristically her style, but the execution is getting simplified and the proportions wonky.
>>
is there anything where the MC is gay, out of the closet, and desperately trying to prove it and the forces of the world conspire against him? i like the idea of some ultra-chad band leader hitting on his male fans and they keep introducing their younger sisters to him or something. spending his weekends at the gloryhole just WAITING for that dick, and every time he looks, its a vagina on the otherside. in a gay bar.
>>
File: stuffmeup.jpg (19 KB, 235x257)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
i love it when they add these dumb little comments. you just know the original didnt say it, but it makes me smile
>>
File: neko samurai.jpg (509 KB, 1085x1537)
509 KB
509 KB JPG
>>2977517
There’s the one shot “I'm the Main Character of a Harem Manga, but I'm Gay So Every Day Is Hell for Me.”
This one is less exact, but Neko Samurai (pic related) stars a legendary warrior who wants desperately to get fucked so he tries to lose battles on purpose, but he’s so strong he ends up winning and keeping his virginity.
>>
>>2977519
What’s this from anon?
>>
>>2977521
i just closed it, fug. "ichika, ba..." is all the screenshot has
>>
>>2977522
You mean Ichika, Bachika? That one was really good, very unique setting at a technical school too.
>>
>>2977524
huh. ive read that one, and im pretty sure i didnt reread it last night, i dont think its from that.
i was pretty intoxicated honestly.
>>
>>2977521
>>2977531
from what i remember, the scenario turns into the neighbors (who are friends/band mates) are also fucking. they are trying to be quiet until they hear sex sounds from the next room and decide "lmao yolo"
it bugged me because the neighbors fucking look exactly like the main room so when they knock at the door its like some sorta recursive loop, they keep asking themselves if they are fighting or fucking. over and over and over and over...
>>
>>2977433
They are still asian so that's not uncommon
>>
>>2977534
god i hate body hair
>>
>have 5 bl's open
>reading them at random
>they all look the same to me
>cant tell which one im reading at each moment
>this utterly confusing storyline
WHAT IS GOING ON
>>
File: 19.jpg (141 KB, 728x1040)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
lotta talk for someone within dick suckin range, ya fuckin straight white male
>>
File: oof two point oh.png (497 KB, 728x840)
497 KB
497 KB PNG
>>2977548
huh that went sideways fast
>>
File: fuckedtothebones.jpg (55 KB, 372x464)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>2977519
>fucked to the bones
lmao
>>
File: 100 Threads of BL.jpg (3.1 MB, 2401x3000)
3.1 MB
3.1 MB JPG
>>2977139
>We've already had that cover,
As the person who reccomended it, and the one whose been compiling these things for the 100 thread anniversary...No, no we have not.

And your substitute is absolute shit, it's shit! White backgrounds stick out like the plague, almost nothing is gonna look good next to it now.
>>
>>2977331
>How are you on /y/ and not know AA?

actually, interesting. /y/ fags, who here knows what AA is?
>>
>>2977558
Damn, I must've been remembering the cover where they're riding a dick. Will use the one you suggested next time for sure.
And yeah, very sorry about this one. I was rushing and wanted to use a mag we don't use often, but that's no excuse. Should have chosen better.
>>
>>2977466
You're blowing my mind here, anon. I think you're right
>>
>>2977514
I see it. I wonder if she lost a good assistant or something? Or maybe her schedule is different?
>>
>>2977558
Same anon as before, trying to think of something that won't look jarring in your awesome lineup. I'd happily use the cover you posted last thread, but if you think it wouldn't fit here, I do have another idea.
I'm not a huge fan of her style but what do you think about using one of Ayumi Kasai's Reijin covers next time? They are often very bright looking, with a lot of white and pops of a particular colour, but they look less boring than this thread's pic and may be a good way to lead back into the usual more colourful covers.
>picrel as example, there are fucktons of these though.
Then again, I'm not good at this stuff. Any input is welcome. And, wow, great work on that gathering of covers! It looks grand, anon. Thanks!
>>
>>2977566
Personally, I think her new simple style suits her lighter, modern material. No need to keep the ukiyo-e look if it’s not set in Tokugawa Japan, or keep the Osamu Tezuka style if she’s not doing Blackjack fanart.
My main issue for her new serial is how much it clearly owes to Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai, it makes the plot so far feel derivative.
>>
File: s-l1600 (1).jpg (143 KB, 611x900)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>2977569
Now I'm down a rabbit hole of looking for things that might not be too bad in the row! Forgive the shite quality, will try to find better versions if there's anything anons particularly like.
>>
>>2977570
Whoa, interesting. I haven't read Saezuru in years and can't remember much about it. What things have you found in common between the two?
>>
>>2977558
I’m surprised, I remember that cover in particular being used as an OP image as well (I’m nta you’re replying to.) Was it for one of our non-archived threads?
>>
>>2977572
Hanai reminds me of the uke from Sazaeru, he’s a manslut who has no qualms about sleeping to the top of the yakuza hierarchy, but as a result he’s treated as less than a man by the other gang members. Gin is more original, but he feels like a retread of the seme from Psychedelia.
>>
File: 20220923_020131.jpg (89 KB, 670x940)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>2977570
I wouldn't mind the style shift as much if it didn't include this weird change in anatomy/proportions. Somehow her characters are getting elongated with smaller heads and it looks off to me personally. It was already the case with Psychedelia.
Also you make a good point about it being similar to Saezuru Tori.
>>
File: dafnf.png (25 KB, 168x155)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
is this a thing? is this a boyband i dont know about? ive seen these fuckers in like 3 bl's now. long dark hair with the rash short white hair boy? i know NOTHING about jap/china bl
>>
>>2977562
I’ve only played the first game and as a burger I associate that abbreviation with Alcoholics Anonymous.
>>
>Two gay clueless idiots stumbling into love together in a comedic sense without any type of cheating
Yep its kino.
>>
>>2977582
Its just light/dark contrast, plus Harada was a huge gintoki/hijikata fujo.
>>
The Denji eyebag look is starting to crop up in BL
>>
>>2977313
If Futekiya is sharing, would love to see literally anything by thanat get licensed for print.
>>
>>2977602
You should fill out the Kuma survey for Thanat if you haven’t already, she 100% seems like a mangaka they would publish.
>>
oh god i fucked it up i fucked it all up oh god OH GODh
>>
>>2977548
I just check on this series from time to time to see if the bratty blonde gets fucked in the ass. One time rape by the yakuza doesn’t count.
>>
File: ardent_love.jpg (243 KB, 950x1350)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
For a manga with as cliche a pairing as idol x actor, this was surprisingly good. Funny comedy and grounded characters, like a non-dramatic version of Sachimo’s “Black or White” or a 2010s update of Gravitation. It really nails the idol’s personality too — many mangaka portray idols as innocent and shy, but anyone who endures the humiliation of Japanese variety shows as their main job probably has a very weak sense of shame.
>>
>>2977595
Eyebags are hot on ukes
>>
File: 193838484.jpg (334 KB, 950x1351)
334 KB
334 KB JPG
>The End of the World With You by Marukido Maki
So is the seme in the wrong here for keeping an open relationship without clarifying or is the uke in the wrong here for assuming the seme (a known playboy) would change just for him?
I have to admit: the twist at the end of the third chapter really got me, I have no idea where the plot is going now but I’m feeling some real sicko shit coming up.
>>
>>2977719
That’s the seme, but the uke also has (smaller) eyebags
>>
>>2977719
Eyebags are hot on everyone. So glad Denji has driven this new trend. Here for the pointy teeth too.
>>
https://myreadingmanga.info/cocomi-loss-time-ni-hanamuke-wo-eng/

New cocomi dropped all at once
>>
>>2977723
>So is the seme in the wrong here for keeping an open relationship without clarifying or is the uke in the wrong here for assuming the seme (a known playboy) would change just for him?
It would have been interesting drama if not for the filming part
>>
>>2977723
The uke is delusional, but Ritsu is a certified asshole who deliberately avoided clarifying what their relationship was even after countless confessions, just so he could pull 'you didn't ask' bullshit when his habits came to light. With his experience he can't even pretend he didn't know what Masumi would come to expect of him. Blackmailing to out the guy with his sex-tape was like a cherry on top.
>>
>>2977755
Goddamn. I haven't felt this way reading a BL since Campanella. I've had a few similar communication issues with my partner over the last few years and have been wondering if I should end things even though I love him more than I thought I could love anyone. This legitimately made me think about us a bit differently. Man, I usually read BL for the romance and fucking. Didn't expect to come out of this feeling I learned something about myself and my partner and our relationship. Too fucking good, just too fucking good.
>>2977136
Put this in the pastebin stat.
>>
>>2977723
I don't understand how BL keeps shilling this seme archetype as le incredibly attractive and alluring guy, I've seen this exact same character in other works and it's always the same brand of braindead asshole that does nothing but shit for the entire story and somehow gets redeemed in the last chapter. Even worse this time because Ritsu is genuinely ugly and that chin is fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>2977905
Spoiler alert but the redeeming feature of this manga is that he does not get redeemed, at least not really. Imo he starts as an asshole and ends as an asshole.
>>
>>2977841
>>2977755
Very nice, I'm a sucker for established relationships and while the atmosphere was very lowkey, the conflict was handled sensibly and there was a lot of valid commentary without excess sugarcoating. Seconding it for the pastebin.
>>
File: file.png (733 KB, 844x1200)
733 KB
733 KB PNG
>>2977755
Feels like recently we have been getting a good wave of BL from famous authors.
Thoughts on this one? it was super basic but cute.
>>
File: comeri.jpg (266 KB, 1015x1403)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
>>2977841
>>2977931
For those who want another BL with similar themes I’d recommend comeri’s Hanaseba Nagai Hutari no Hanashi (called It’s Their Long Story on Renta). Also about an established relationship on the verge of breaking up, though with a more slice of life feel.
>>
>>2977935
Kyou, Orenchi Yotteku? had a dumb plot, but the art was good and the porn was hot so I can’t complain. It was also nice that the “straight” uke realized his feelings pretty quickly, instead of dragging it out via gay panic.
>>
Meganes are SHIT
>>
Prof. Akiko Mizoguchi has been doing an interview series with Scarlet Beriko with unusually tough and interesting questions. In this third part of the interview she basically asks Beriko why does she put rape in her stories and how she feels about rape in BL
https://youtu.be/kXQCLLVjdSk
>>
>>2977959
Eh, after Jealousy, I kind of stopped giving a fuck about Scarlet Beriko’s stuff.
>>
>>2977959
I know geicomi is still pretty niche, but I would like to see someone do a roundtable with some of the really (in)famous artists like gengoroh tagame, mentaiko, etc and ask why they focus on sexual violence and hyper masculinity. tagame especially since his stuff crosses the line from SM to straight up snuff
>>
Aldnoah.Zero was canon homo end right?
>>
>>2977935
This was great. Love slightly manipulative but not asshole semes.
>>
>>2977959
Any chance of a translation or summary for us poor EoPs and N4/5s?
>>
>>2977558
>including the random page covers some troll made during pridegate
why? great compilation btw
>>
File: A,A_Prime_Cover.jpg (32 KB, 260x381)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>2977562
I am cultured enough to know. Are you?
>>
>>2978017
Mizoguchi talks in English and Scarlet's answers are subtitled.
>>
>>2978025
Based
>>
this from gateau looks good
>main gay goes to visit his friend by the sea
>strange meteor crashes at the clocktower
>gay finds a strange machine in the wreckage
>activates it
>next day a strange person appears
>strange person looks exactly like him
anyone read it?
>>
>>2978027
Thanks! I should have watched with the sound on, haha. Will probably do tomorrow.
>>
>>2978029
Yeah. The premise is good, the execution is a bit lukewarm. Not sure how to explain it, it's just not a very exciting manga. The romance is played safe and a bit under-developed despite being the main theme. The art is probably the best aspect, it reminded me of CLAMP. Overall it's still decent, just not very memorable.
>>
File: E7YT_88WQAIqud2.jpg (419 KB, 844x1201)
419 KB
419 KB JPG
>>2978032
damm it. what about this one?
>>
File: FFW9ekQUUAIsTsY.jpg (639 KB, 1805x2560)
639 KB
639 KB JPG
>>2977571
what about these??
>>
File: yuitucover.jpg (429 KB, 900x1266)
429 KB
429 KB JPG
>>2978034
>>
File: E6gJmf3WQAI7r4H.jpg (236 KB, 785x1140)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
>>2978035
>>
File: E5RVnb0VkAE82oc.jpg (435 KB, 1748x2480)
435 KB
435 KB JPG
>>2978036
>>
File: E3WllU3VoAM4NDX.jpg (821 KB, 845x1200)
821 KB
821 KB JPG
>>2978037
>>
File: FA0gr32UUAEj-09.jpg (663 KB, 1000x1418)
663 KB
663 KB JPG
>>2978038
>>
>>2978033
Tough luck anon, I had very similar impression of that one as well. Cool premise, unconvincing romance. It actually had some plot, but the space constraints necessitated the intrigue to be relatively straightforward/simple.
>>
File: Ez6LdFLVgAICf7S.jpg (822 KB, 1815x2560)
822 KB
822 KB JPG
>>2978039
>>
>>2978036
>I Can't Believe It's Not Kawoshin!™
I vote for this one.
>>
File: EzBjhaSW8AQ_uhI.jpg (269 KB, 1000x1419)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
>>2978041
>>
>>2978040
:( thanks anyway anon. any things with weird plot that are good?
>>
File: 57377366.jpg (910 KB, 1804x2560)
910 KB
910 KB JPG
>>2978043
i got bored. this is the last i saved
>>
>>2978044
If you mean weird as in 'Interesting set-up with mild supernatural elements' then
Gozen 2ji Made Kimi no mono
Otsukare-sama Desu (by Hino Chihaya)
Suzuhebi Kyuuairon
>>
>>2978048
anything is good. thanks anon
>>
chil-chil is holding a voting to choose the BL masterpiece from manga/novels released more than 5 years ago. What are you choosing anons?
https://www.chil-chil.net/electNominate/e/1/t/1/
>>
>>2977755
im digging this, unique angle you never see in bl.

also, fellas, random question. im starting to skip the sex sections of bl, and i dont fap to them anymore. im getting my no homo card back, arnt i. feels good.
>>
Give me something extremely weird and disturbing. Preferably with twinks
>>
>>2978039
I will never forgive Tomoko Yamashita for no BL end
>>
>>2978076
No Touching at All was the work that made me see the power of BL, so that
>>
>>2978080
>>
>>2978076
If fucking Given even makes anywhere near the top I'ma gonna be so mad. People need to know this shit is not as happy as it looks it hides an evil uke with a dopy smile.
>>
what are your recs about guys who are in the closet the entire time? I can only get off if they're """""""""""straight"""""""""""
>>
>>2978124
Its boring desu.
>>
File: Nichijou Climax.jpg (422 KB, 1170x1651)
422 KB
422 KB JPG
>>2978124
Coming out of the closet is based actually
>>
>>2978076
Liked these:
>Smells Like Green Spirit
>gift
>Barbarities
>Yarichin
>Our Dining Table
>Whimsical Jaguar
>Nii-chan
>Unmapped Country
Probably voting for Smells Like Green Spirit or Nii-chan
>>
>>2978076
Yajirushi but it would be funny if something terrible like Ten Count or Yarichin won
>>
>>2977755
Off-topic but who's out here anonymously releasing fully translated volumes, SFX and all, with no bullshit drama? Insanely based
>>
>>2977959
now that i’ve watched it im a bit annoyed + feel bad for scarlet beriko. between mizoguchi rambling on about her academic theories on why women like BL (her comment about kaze ki and shounen-ai mangaka being unable to comprehend adult homosexual men in particular pissed me since i’ve read takemiya’s + hagio’s autobios and they were very aware of the gay community from reading books) and scarlet beriko either laughing through mizoguchi’s questions or going “oh i see”
>>
There was an anon some threads ago that talked about a homobait story in which one them ends up turning into a child that the other has to raise, any idea what story it could be? I'm in the mood for bait and I am curious in how the author even decided to go that route for the no homo.
>>
>>2978253
uh, the one i talked about he turns into a kid for short periods, and its definitely homo, they get back to it once hes normal. does that sound familiar?

>>
>>2978253
Doesnt this happen in Soukyuu no Fafner
>>
>>2978257
Oh maybe it was and I got confused, what is the name of the story? it got me so curious and the other thing I remember about that post was that the anon watched all of kado, which was amazing because that whole show dragged terribly.
>>
>>2978258
It's been more than a decade since I watched fafner but it sure sounds like something that could happen there
>>
>>2978260
ah no i havent read/seen kado. if i find mine ill link it
>>
>>2978260
theres also that one in the omegaverse, where a beta or whatever the naming scheme is, discovers his destined partner is like some 8 year old boy.
>>
>>2978263
if you can link yours I would be very grateful, thank you very much!
>>
>>2978264
ah I think that's sayonara alpha, I don't really read omegaverse but I've heard good things of that one
>>
File: 8.jpg (158 KB, 728x1030)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>2978276
its short, give it a read. its one of the few times i felt like omegaverse had a point, instead of just being a lazy excuse to make random/zero chemistry characters fuck/add drama. without it, its a very uncomfortable story. with it, its wholesome.

>>2978275
did the archives go down?i cant go back more then 2 threads here and suddenly it seems like /y/ on the archives i check dont have search enabled anymore for some reason
>>
I know japan and all those moonrunes have specific weird words for everything. is there an term for brotherly incest, but where the younger brother is the bigger brother and the top? i have the urge to read something where the older, smaller brother is utterly salty about being the tiny one but still loves it.
>>
File: 36.jpg (173 KB, 728x1033)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>2978281
and just like that, i go to see what else this artist has done
>>2978280
and BAM. smaller elderly brother incest with feelings of self loathing. this dude speaks my language.
>>
>>2978282
damn it, it dropped the step-brother word. ah well.
>>
File: 1657165160895.png (331 KB, 521x764)
331 KB
331 KB PNG
>>2978283
>>2978282
at risk of shitting up the thread more:

wew that came outta nowhere. SPOILER.
>you are just almost settling into having a sexual relationship with your younger, bigger, step brother
>random guy you know encounters you in the street
>"hey remember when i fucking raped you in a classroom?"
>welp, it was a good thing, i cant mess around with that, thanks for putting me back on the path of being heterosexual
>pssst nothing personal, later
>btw dont let this set a seed in your mind that your taking your step brother down a degenerate path lmao later dont think too much about this lol
damn
>>
>>2978281
as far as i know, there’s no specific term, ppl just say younger brother. if you want recs deichuu no hasu is good + has 100% blood related brothers
>>
I don't know where else to ask, but why has /y become such a dumpster fire? I swear this is just /d but full of gay incels.

The BL discussion thread is the only place where I see interesting discussions and not horny teenagers yelling at each other.
>>
>>2978385
Because it's a coomer board. Wht do you expect
>>
>>2978393
The quality of threads and art posted just keeps getting worse year after year. There used to be interesting discussions agross the various generals before amidst the usual 4chan edginess. Now the edginess has taken over and this is the single only thread where I see any kind of quality content or discussion.
>>
>>2978452
this isn't a discussion board. it's always been a porn board. we're lucky this thread exists it technically isn't what this board is for. not sure where you got the idea that this board was for anything other than porn.
>>
>>2978452
Discussions as a whole have decreased all over 4chan. It's an old site and new gen prefers social media.

This said, it's a comer board, you should expect to have a discussions here
>>
>https://comic.pixiv.net/works/5250
>Still dead
One day it will come back
>>
>>2978456
What was the reason for the hiatus, if the mangaka announced one? I know she’s still active on her other serializations.
>>
somebody post something for gods sake

edit:
>>2978086
is this in english anywhere?
>>
File: fug.png (397 KB, 685x541)
397 KB
397 KB PNG
>>2978124
>mfw i love this fetish and if i ever try to talk about it its shut down instantly
>>
>>2978454
nta but take /u/ for example it's also a porn board but the userbase is far more accepting of discussions. they have /lit/, mahuwa and even irl threads bc the mods dgaf, this borad could also be like that but the userbase is policing itself.
>>
>>2978086
what the fuck
>>
>>2978497
>>2978496
No, but it should be available on pixiv for free
>>2978497
Maybe try older BL? Fujos in 00's-10's were much more into 'straight' guys
>>
>>2978690
>Maybe try older BL? Fujos in 00's-10's were much more into 'straight' guys
Isn't "straight guy suddenly developed a taste for same sex love" a common as fuck trope? Theo only difference is that sometimes it's gay for you, sometimes the dude goes with it and goes "well I also like men I guess"
>>
>>2978712
In fact I have difficulty remembering stories where both guys are specifically gay. It's always either a gay guy with a bi guy, or two bi guys, or some confused straight dude turning gay (((for you)))
>>
>>2978727
When it comes to old BL I don't even remember one of the guys being gay or bi just.
"I'm straight, but you are my exception" and forcing his will on some other straight guy.
>>
can someone recommend a bl where the seme gets raped a lot and then has to recover his topping mojo? I like a dominant man getting humiliated. Bonus if he remains stoic throughout the rape.
>>
>>2978736
>I like a dominant man getting humiliated
Stop posting, Harada
>>
File: emikuri_mister ajikko.jpg (109 KB, 612x612)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
Ever since I got into early doujin subculture I always saw people mention how big name circles would commission the official seiyuu to do voice dramas. I finally found a rumored tape, someone put up a mister ajikko cassette tape commissioned by emikuri on mercari
>>
>>2978736
No mojo recovery, but when I read Dear My God I imagined Ross was previously a top but chose to bottom for Lief because he felt bad for him
>>
File: file.png (956 KB, 950x1350)
956 KB
956 KB PNG
This better end with a massive fucking even if he waits one year to fuck him so he's no longer 17. But please deliver after all the teasing.
>>
File: 20220915_193422.jpg (3.69 MB, 2834x3602)
3.69 MB
3.69 MB JPG
>>2978747
Fanwork scene in Japan used have no limits to their scope. I still remember the full series length doujins that used to come out for popular series, they rarely got scanlated in the west, but a girl I knew had a collection similar to pic related.
>>
>>2978747
Btw did you get the tape or just saw it listed for sale?
>>
>>2978761
I read Dear My God after seeing this comment and what a beautiful work it was, hadn't felt this moved in a long while. Both stories were so good, might be my favorite work from Nemui so far
>>
https://www.yaoiotaku.com/ dead?

Is aarin still good for raws?
>>
>>2978882
The online reading site is still up, but the forums are down. Maybe it's a technical issue, last time they were also down for some time and later came back. If it was truly dead I assume the reader would be taken down as well.
>>
>>2978877
I just saw it listed for 3,000 yen on mercari and it was already sold like a year ago
>>
I love ppatta so much.
>>
>>2978747
Holy shit dude. You gonna buy that and digitize it?
>>
new chapter when
>>
>>2978890
i can’t since it was sold ages ago, but i would have bought a tape cassette player just for it. i also got a shipment of saint seiya doujin in the mail with a full set of kobayashi tomomi doujin, enjoy some vintage yaoi
>>
>>2978906
>a full set of kobayashi tomomi doujin
I kneel
>>
File: FdrUX52XoAMz9o6.jpg (116 KB, 725x1031)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
If spanish twitter is to be trusted, Asada Nemui is getting a short works compilation tanko in early November. The title story is Ai, Sei that got scanlated not long ago.
>>
File: 00179.jpg (734 KB, 1269x1800)
734 KB
734 KB JPG
Anyone read this? Raw got posted on yaoi raws a while back. It's age gap, but it's smaller than usual (17-22 which in JP term is nothing) even by the characters isn't treated as a big deal. Seme is very hot and had a bit of yandere/possessive character which is nice.

It did felt a bit incomplete though, like they introduce a character in ch1 which never appears again and the issue with the character's sick matter jist never resolved. Sex scene was pretty nice too, the whole CH4 was nothing but fucking.
>>
>>2978965
What's yaoi raws? Yaoi otaku?
>>
>>2978967
Yeah.
>>
The fuck did I just read? Was her pacing always like this?
>>
>>2978963
That’s a nice cover.
>>
>>2979065
for some reason only the second chapter of hensoukyoku has been translated. also this is the series she collabed with a friend for, the friend wrote the story while takemiya drew the art. said friend (masuyama norie) is the also the one who wrote the kaze ki sequel novels where gilbert’s and serge’s grandsons(?) fall for each other and somehow gilbert’s grandson also becomes a junkie rent boy who dies at the end.
>>
>>2978963
The description I saw said it’ll be four short stories
>>
This comment about Sleeping Dead seems kind of weird. I wonder if they’re commenting about redraws or something was changed for the book?
>>
>>2979076
Nah, it's already 30th in Japan and it's not available in digital yet, so it means the paper and digital versions weren't released on the same day (同発).
>>
>>2979077
Okay, that makes more sense. I saw on Canna’s website that they didn’t have links for an ebook version
>>
>>2979070
Don't these bitches get tired of tragedy over and over
>>
>>2979084
i don’t, i like how over the top old shoujo gets compared to how modern shoujo/BL is flooded with happy ends.
>>
>>2979084
Nah, sometimes you crave some cold realism or some over the top drama to point it out. Is like a palate clean when happy endings just give you a sense of covering things up/glossing over harsh topics. Cathartic if well executed.
>>
>>2979084
This is the one scenario where I really like the tragic endings, the romanticism in the art kind of begs for it
>>
Has KazeKi ever been picked up to be translated and released in english?
>>
>>2979093
Nope, and it likely will never get licenced in the US due to shota abuse. At least after being struck with the curse multiple times, it was finally scanlated to completion not long ago.
>>
>Sada will never look at Mamiya the way he looks at his monkey
>>
>>2979093
italy and spain have fancy hardcover translations, but at this rate the french are more likely to get kaze licensed
>>
Any good homo in videogame recently? It feels like Hades and 13S some years ago was the last time we ha something very canon gay
>>
Anyone play with val from /g/ to give BL short stories.
I really liked them. I regret not saving the responses some of the smut was seriously good.
>>
I think this is one of the best BL I've read in a while
>>
Really digging the trend of seinen with BL elements lately.
>>
>>2979175
The fact it had two vols to develop the story really helped. Though I can't help but think that it'd probably be another couple vols longer if it was a shonen with the same plotline rather than BL.
>>
>>2979175
what dis
>>
>>2979231
Bokura no Micro na Shuumatsu
>>
Minho was supposed to have a fucking happy ending with ME bros...
>>
>>2979175
I hope there is no redemption.
>>
So I'm incredibly out of the loop. Where do people find raws these days, and are there any Jap sites that are easier to rip from than others?
>>
>>2979136
Have you played Abaddon: Princess of the Decay yet, anon? It’s a bisexual eroge with BL routes.
>>
>>2979241
Is he ok?
>>
>>2979250
Yaoi Otaku occasionally has something, though it's more of a beggars can't be choosers situation. And yes, some sites have browser add-ons or work with Hakuneko.
>>
I got a confirmation from my middleman about the volumes of Sleeping Dead I ordered, did anyone else get volume 2? I’m dying to know more about the extra but twitter fujos are so tight-lipped.
>>
>>2979279
I hope so, but its not looking too good.
>>
mostly doomposting but i seriously think the yuri on ice movie will never come out because mappa is too busy sucking WSJ’s balls
>>
File: .png (856 KB, 1125x1600)
856 KB
856 KB PNG
>Oh wow just another chapter where we are shown just how much in love Mafuyu was with his dead ex! Oh yeah don't forget that one line were he says he totally loves Uenoyama cause he totally does just that every scene and and arcs in the series is about how much he loves Yuki.
>That one line is literally the last as an after thought
God Given is so fucking trash and people are hyped about the next chapter?? Whats gonna change? Nothing, the two will continue to be in a such a shallow relationship and readers will lap it up.
>>
Just finished this one and while I really like the art, somehow the story didn’t truly capture me. It’s a nice change of pace with how lighthearted it is but it could’ve had more depth I feel. I guess I expected more from the setting; as a straightforward short story it works pretty well though.
>>
>>2979359
Just stop reading it if it makes you so mad
>>
>>2979368
No I need to make sure I know what I'm talking about when I need to rightfully shit on Mafuyu in case there are any developments good or bad.
>>
>>2979369
Seek help. They are not going to break up
>>
>>2979375
Then at least I want to be shown the Mafuyu loves Ue more than Ue loves him by the end of it which I think is genuinely possible. Ue is doing all this out of general love, Mafuyu is literally learning to live again because of all of this.
I also want Mafuyu to openly state he wishes he had met Ue first cause he wouldn't be big enough bitch to an hero.
>>
>>2979376
Who gives a shit. In the end he will fuck him and live happily
>>
>>2979377
Mafuyu doesn't deserve it.
>>
>>2979314
God It needs to be next week now
>>
Top 3 worst cliche

1) we meet before years before by pure coincidence
2) Uke getting molested on the train
3) Little sister misunderstanding
>>
>>2977269
It there a fucking sex scene in V3. All this teasing is driving my dick crazy
>>
>>2979378
Why do you hate mafuyu? Hes' a cute autist
>>
Is it just me there is jack shit to watch for fujo in anime nowadays?

Not even BL are getting animated much. Even the latest gundam now pandered to yurifag

What the fuck is happev8tssning
>>
>>2979360
Yeah, it's kinda overrated.
>>
>>2979396
Gayshit is not trendy anymore I guess
>>
>>2979388
"I'm someone who can't fall in love!"
>>
>>2979388
"Wait... How does sex between two guys work?" aka adult men with internet access completely unaware of the concept of anal sex.
>>
>>2979359
I feel like her stuff as gusari was way more fun than her original works.
It's clear she loves the "childhood friends turned lovers" trope and the "undefined relationships" settings too much to truly give uenoyama a chance. At this point I don't think she's interested in developing their relationship past this, only both parties miserable for not having their feelings returned 24/7.
Give it up anon, the ending is either going to be an inconclusive "it's ok if you keep loving him as long as we are together" or a rushed "finally got over my dead ex". but definitely not worth it.
>>
>>2979396
>First openly gay shit in gundam
>It's between two women
Classic
>>
>>2979432
rude, tomino didn't commission a song about char and amuro belonging to each other just for it to be ignored
>>
>>2979432
is it actually explicitly canon? i don't follow it.
that'd be pretty ironic, with even tomino acknowledging fujo loyalty to gundam way back, saying they were the OG fans and shit.
even had hardcore gundam fujos trying to support trash like AGE out of some weird feeling of obligation.
so it'd be funny (but not surprising cause it's more socially acceptable) if in the end the first canon shit is yuri out of the blue.
>>
>>2979433
Maybe Tomino should show them be a couple on screen for once
>>
>>2979434
I think Bandai is just desperate to bring new male blood into Gundam. The Witch from Mercury ticks several check boxes on what's popular with young male anime watchers these days right down the title. Most of the current male fans are on the older side and the past couple TV series have been flops.

Bandai's end goal is to sell as many Gunpla as possible, and fujoshi prefer stuff like keychains, trading figures, plushies, etc. and when they buy Gunpla it's usually just the units of their favourite characters. Although that brings the question of why they stubbornly refuse to diversify their merch offerings when they only have to gain from it. As a buyfag I can't help but have noticed that other Japanese merch companies have been doing a good job keeping up with the times while Bandai stubbornly sticks to rigid outdated rules in general. Like it isn't even a Gundam-specific thing with them, it's a problem with everything they own the license to, to the extent that someone that works for Good Smile Company threw shade at them over at a con once and someone who works on Digimon has expressed frustration over several times.
>>
>>2979437
That's what happens when the people with deciding power are inflexible old guys. Chasing past success with outdated strategies because they *used* to work is just about the leading cause of big companies losing relevance.
>>
>>2979444
Reminds me of the barrage of floppy sport anime in the last 5 years or so
>This one will be a hit for sure
>>
>>2979396
The BL drama boom has dimmed investment in TV anime. The former is just much cheaper to produce and has a potentially larger crossover audience.
>>
>>2979360
Yeah, I thought On Doorstep had tighter writing. The art was S-tier, though. Didn't see any better in BL until Yuitsu came along.
>>
File: BT000116306600100101.jpg (256 KB, 1763x2508)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
Speaking of Yuitsu. Anyone read this?
>mfw Harudaki picked this one up
>>
>>2979434
>is it actually explicitly canon?
Yes, the main girl gets a proposal on the hand of the Gundam, and the second lead girl calls her the groom.

Anyway most fujos still like yaoibait more than actual yaoi confirmation, hardcore Gundam fujos are only as hardcore as they are because they live for the speculation that Gundam yaoibait provides.
>>
File: 229-Yoiyoi-Monologue.jpg (453 KB, 844x1200)
453 KB
453 KB JPG
I thought this would be shit based on the cover. I was wrong.
>background
I didn't like Tasogare Outfocus but the art was nice. Zanzou Slow Motion was much better with some beautiful pages. The story was an improvement too, with the best twist on "we met as kids" I've seen in BL. The romance struggled at first, but Jin was an enjoyable POV.
>new story
Forget movies; for this one, Jyanome finally leaned into her love of melodrama by directly invoking shoujo manga tropes. Also, she's finally aware that her characters are at their best when they're selfish dirtbags. That uwu-looking bitch on the cover? He's a smug little bastard who joined the school because he's thirsty and wants to impress his fujo middle-school friends. He's styled as the archetypal uke on purpose. Problem is, boy's schools are differently gay than he expected. He's very athletic but ditches sports after finding out the teams are too serious about success, finally joining the film club after seeing the BL film from Tasogare. He soon falls into a troubled relationship with a senior who is even more of a dirtbag. So why does he still feel unfulfilled?
>art
A lot of this manga is farce, with popping eyes and wide mouths straight out of a Saburo Nagai manga. But the nods to shoujo and classic BL are unmistakable - storytelling tropes are invoked and subverted, while visual references range from KazeKi to Tamekou. The art style varies based on the MC's mindset, going from silly to cinematic as he realizes that he's not the main character of everyone's life, that sharing his art is good, and that the guy he's trying to change is a person, not a caricature.
>side characters
Besides the usual, there's a great (Harada-inspired?) roommate who I hope will be Jyanome's next MC.
>problems
I can see this one being divisive here. There are still pacing issues too. Still, I was reasonably impressed.
>TL;DR - horny twink tries to turn fuckboy autist into shoujo prince, learns that there's more to life.
>>
>>2979545
>nyway most fujos still like yaoibait more than actual yaoi confirmation
Nonsense.
>>
>>2979388
I like the first one. Especially when its like "Actually my first was you the whole time" in a one night stand type of thing.
>>
>>2979396
Blue Lock airs this season right?
>>
>>2979396
your new idolish season
>>
File: 0.jpg (2.69 MB, 2480x3508)
2.69 MB
2.69 MB JPG
Is there any IRC server that I can leech off? Need to find in these words volumes 3 and 4. Too broke to afford it atm
>>
>>2979484
Why are the mangaka all so thirsty for Chainsaw Man?
>>
>>2979608
Denji a cute.
>>
>>2979588
Threads never ever
>>
>>2979608
I'm regret to inform you that he doesn't actually look like Denji
>>
>>2979589
I have them and I could upload them for you
>>
>>2979618
And I regret to inform you that that's Aki and Denji kissing in Yuitsu's art style. Looks like Aki is the bottom too.
>>
denji fucks like the absolute idiot that he is only caring about his own pleasure wildly roughly pumping his hips until he cums too fast and passes out on top of his partner. no foreplay he just humps like a dog for three minutes, complains about how men don't have boobs, and then it's over.
>>
>>2979622
That's shipping goggles at work.
>>2979633
That's why Denji needs to be on the bottom. And even then the top can't hold his expectations high.
>>
>>2979554
I had a very different impression. I agree that the deliberate use of shojo aesthetic and tropes was well done and refreshint, but I found the MC annoyingly histrionical. What I hated the most however, was how forced and unconvincing the change near the end was, especially when it comes to the love interest. I felt like MC still didn't like him for who he actually was, and the dude got 'whipped' into something closer to MC's boring ideal for no good reason. The ending would be better if they'd just broken up due to different values and expectations.
>>
>>2979633
Denji would make the perfect sub/service top that gets a little carried away from time to time.
>>
>>2979388
>2) Uke getting molested on the train
This is a cliche? I need to read more BL I guess
>>
>>2979622
I was going to laugh at you but bottom Aki is based. Not with Denji though. I like incest but that pairing doesn't do it for me.
>>
>>2979633
This is exactly why I can't see Denji as a top. Who'd want to get fucked like that? Better put him under Yoshida, especially if Yoshida bullies him a little.
>>
>>2979484
There's a really shit translation on the site in the watermark from >>2979618. It's one of the worst scanlations I've ever read, I can barely tell what's happening, but the sex scenes so far don't look as good as Beast or Strelitzia.
>>
File: momo and manji.jpg (1.09 MB, 800x1138)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
I really miss that short period in the 00s when there was a boom for BL ovas. if the OVA marketed hadn't died out I'd like to see a momo and manji ova. any BL anyone else would like an ova of?
>>
>>2979633
I feel Denji would be a skittish bottom absolutely nervous someone loves him enough to fully embrace him.
>>
>>2979655
I tried, but I just can't get over the hairstyle.
>>
>>2979658
Imagine being the guy who invented it and managed to convince other people that it looked good.
>>
>>2979659
>managed to convince other people that it looked good
I don't think anyone ever thought that, as iirc there was some law that forced it on male kabuki actors so people would stop wanting to fuck them or some shit (didn't work tho).
The hairstyle being paraded as good came from pure classism since it was initially a samurai hairdo that supposedly helped keeping the helmet in place or some other bullshit I can't be bothered to remember.
>>
>>2979658
I don't love it, but I don't hate it either. I do like picrel's style, it's the same same haircut but the front is still there, I think it's really cute.
>>
I kind of think the bald look is cute.
I used to have more generic tastes but now everyone looks so handsom that I see someone looking a little different and I like it.
The balding guy in Sleeping Dead is hotter to me than the teacher at this point.
>>
>>2979620
Yes please. That would be great. Thank you very much anon.
>>
File: How to Train A Dog.jpg (786 KB, 1980x1410)
786 KB
786 KB JPG
>>2979633
Denji is clearly a masochist and needs an appropriately sadistic uke to tease and deny him so he can last an adequate amount of time. It should play out just like pic related by Matsumodo Nora.
>>
>>2979655
>>2979658
I think they look good, and when the artist drew them with a full head of hair in a modern AU it looked ugly and wrong.
>>
>>2979655
Momo and Manji OVA would be awesome. I'd love Rumspringa or Dear Gene in that format too. Or One Room Angel if it has to be sfw.
>>
File: 20221004_161211.jpg (836 KB, 1553x2226)
836 KB
836 KB JPG
The next Janome is apparently Tasogare Outfocus sequel.
>>
File: 234.jpg (296 KB, 950x1351)
296 KB
296 KB JPG
Holy shit.
>>
>>2979723
>THREE Washio manga update on one day after months of silence
A gift from the gods. Uso ka Makoto ka got a lot better after this new chapter too, though Bros is disappointingly going nowhere fast …
>>
>>2979723
this was funny
>>
karaoke iko has gotten so popular that perfume based on the main duo were made
>>
>>2979784
Cute. I hope the sequel comes out soon, it's been so long...
>>
>>2979785
the sequel is called famiresu iko/ファミレス行こ. it’s been running in the magazine comic beam for a while now, there’s no tankobon yet

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.